[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Paradise.jpg (978 KB, 1920x1080)
978 KB
978 KB JPG
>>
You decide to be respectful and wait for the service to finish. Not wanting to be considered rude.
The service soon ends as you and your guards trot in. The people fall silent as you slowly trot in.
"Well," The priest says at the altar; a old unicorn, "If you're here it looks like you caught wind of my plot."
He steps down from the altar, simply looking at you.
"My queen," He says; bowing slightly, "Do what you will to me."

What do you do?
>>
>>31371587
Well than I shall do it, guards take him to the dungeons, I must question him further.
>>
>>31371569
I forgot what happened last time.
>>
>>31371587
you are under arrest for plotting the attempted assassination of the royal line.

i'm quite surprised that you're being so respectful about this.
this is the second attempted assassination by you and your lot. any particular reason why this time?
>>
>>31371569
I'm glad we didn't have to make a scene in front of these folk.
>>
>>31371666
Oops. Meant to quote >>31371587
And I should probably clarify that's dialouge.
>>
>>31371655
I don't think we should start asking questions right here.
>>
>>31371675
I agree.
>>
>>31371630
>>31371655
>>31371671
"Glad I didn't have to make a scene in front of these people," You mutter, "You are under arrest for plotting the attempted assassination of the royal line."
The guards take him and lead him to the castle and to the dungeons.
"This is the second attempted assassination by you and your lot," You tell him, "Any particular reason why this time?"
He just shrugs.
"The Warriors of Sunlight wanted it," He tells you, "Don't know why, I'm only a recruit."

What do you do?
>>
>>31371675
>>31371685
well it was decided it would be a good idea to start making the celestialist coalition or whatever it was look like the terrorist group it is was a good idea.
>>
>>31371715
I was expecting as such.
I'm going to tell you what I told your assassin. Lead me to somebody higher up and you spend the rest of your life in prison. Don't help me and I execute you. Which is it gonna be?
>>
>>31371715
and where did you get that flower?
>>
>>31371722
We don't need to make people think they are terrorists. People will turn against them once they learn about the slave camp.

Besides we can't lie to our people like that, they haven't performed any acts of terrorism.
>>
>>31371715
You don't know huh,but your contact does. And how would they know it? Unless they got instructed, so sorry but I don't believe that you don't know.
>>
>>31371743
I believe him.
>>
>>31371743
The cheff knew what the end goal is. She didn't know what the reason was.
Not this.
>>
>>31371741
>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

assassination attempts to cause a power vacuum so that they can place their our candidate on the throne.
that seems a lot like terrorism.
>>
>>31371764
Oh wait I get you now.
He is saying he doesn't know the motive, the assassin only knows what they are trying to do, not why.
Not this, there is no reason to suspect he is lieing.
>>
>>31371728
Hey, no need for threats just yet.
>>
>>31371769
Well that's a shitty definition.
>>
>>31371776
I disagree. Saying it would be a good idea.
>>
>>31371741
>We don't need to make people think they are terrorists. People will turn against them once they learn about the slave camp.
Agreed. Report the truth on what they have done. Don't do anything violent to attack Celestialists. That church being burnt was really bad for us.
>>
>>31371769
Not a good definition of terrorism.
>>
>>31371777
>>31371789
yea well it's the definition of it.
>>
>>31371728
>>31371736
>>31371743
"I was expecting as such," You say, "I'm going to tell you what I told your assassin: Lead me to somebody higher up and you spend the rest of your life in prison. Don't help me and I execute you."
"No need," He smiles, "The leader was in the camp you raided with the army. Your army is bringing him back in chains in the crow was anything to go by. For the flower? We got it from a anonymous deer in Capital."

What do you do?
>>
>>31371795
a deer? how odd.
>>
>>31371795
Hmm so you know about the slave camp surprised they would let just a recruit in on it.
>>
>>31371795
You mean a messenger crow or do you have some sort of magic crow.
Life in prison it is I guess.
Were you given the flower or did you have to purchase it? I will expect you to help us make some attempt at catching him as part of your deal to be kept alive.
Did the crow say if the slaves were rescued?

When you say leader do you mean in this province or the entire organization or something else?
>>
>>31371792
There are multiple definitions. An assassination is more of a coup than actual terrorism.
>>
>>31371826
yet such a coup attempt was for their political aims rather than power.
>>
>>31371844
They weren't doing it to scare anybody, they were doing it to get rid of something they didn't like.
>>
>>31371844
It's a coup. They wanted to overthrow us and anyone who would be in charge. Not use fear.
>>
>>31371863
>>31371869
they are a terrorist organization. it was literally stated in previous posts. i do not see why you are defending them.
>>
>>31371880
Hm, so they were. Maybe Pluto uses a smiliar definition to you.
>>
>>31371880
I don't think anyone is defending them here just trying not to use the wrong semantics to not steer public opinion against us.
>>
>>31371891
And by us I mean the MC or PC
>>
>>31371880
Not defending them or saying they're not terrorists. An assassination seems like less a terrorist action.
>>31371891
This.
>>
>>31371891
I don't think calling them terrorists would turn people against us. There's just no point in saying they are something they aren't.
>>
>>31371912
Do you even know how people work? And I mean society wise we accuse them of terrorism without any obvious attempts and we will be acused of harassing them without any justification the Celestialistis gain more followers and before you know it we will have a revolt.
>>
>>31371912
I rather let the public decide if they should call them terrorists. Just tell them what they have done and let opinion spread.
>>
>>31371937
I suppose that works.
>>
>>31371934
A revolt might be an exaggeration when the majority aren't celestialists, but I do agree we shouldn't say anything that can be used as propaganda.
>>
>>31371946
I know it's exaggerated but I find hyperbole fun.
>>
>>31371808
>>31371819
>>31371824
"A deer," You mutter, "How odd... You mean a messenger crow?"
He nods.
"Were you given the flower or did you have to purchase it," You ask, "I will expect you to help us make some attempt at catching him alive."
"He gave it to us." He tells you.
"Did the crow say if the slaves were rescued?"
"They were."
"When you say leader do you mean in this province or the entire organization?"
"Organization."

What do you do?
>>
>>31372100
well that's good.

how's leader of celestials found running a slave camp sound. to everyone? think we can put it as the headline to one of the newspapers?
>>
>>31372100
Alright. Everything went better then expected.
Congratulations, you get to live. Better not do anything dumb like try to escape.
Have somebody deal with finding the source that gave him the flower and go check on delkii.
Arange for iodhs father to be brought to the castle to witness the first test of his weapon on a living target once the army arrives back (as in don't have him brought here until our troops are actually back in the city.
>>
>>31372124
Leader of warriors of sunlight.
We giving this a big broadcast though, same as we gave our coronation.
>>
>>31372140
For the execution though we should be out of frame to keep the gun a secret. The people will just see the effect on the target.
>>
>>31372124
>>31372129
"That's good," You say, "Everything went better then expected. Congratulations, you get to live. Better not do anything dumb like trying to escape!"
You have one of your spies go out to find the source of the flower, also getting someone to arrange for Aodh's dad to be brought to the castle when the army returns.
You head off to check on Delkii, finding her with Batukhan lying still in his forelegs.
You become worried that she died, but quickly find out that she was only sleeping.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372124
Make sure we give little to no opinion. No personal comments from us. Just report the facts and let the public react accordingly. Hopefully citizens don't burn down another church or hunt Celestialists.
>>
>>31372290
...delkii doing okay?
>>
>>31372290
Tell Batukhan that we found the people behind it and have also recived confirmation that the army is on it's way back with the slaves and leader.
Tell him you want to talk to him in another room to make sure Delkii doesn't hear.

Once we are in another room say that with people after our daughters if delkii does get killed does he think we should then marry morning star off to the horde instead.
>>
>>31372324
We should probably actively discourage any violence against the celestials.
We should encourage taking action against any remanants of the warriors though.
>>
>>31372356
>Once we are in another room say that with people after our daughters if delkii does get killed does he think we should then marry morning star off to the horde instead.
uh, no. we should be worried about this but, this just doesn't sound right. maybe we should marry Delkii off to them now.
>>
>>31372377
It's something we need to consider.
Although with the leader of the group dead the attacks will likely stop.
>>
>>31372377
>maybe we should marry Delkii off to them now.
I'm really leaning towards Delkii as heir if the new child is not male so I think we should still wait.
>>
>>31372366
Probably should also condemn the burning of the church that happened like last time, althought it is a bit late
>>
>>31372378
i doubt the attacks will stop.

>>31372383
we can still make her the heir even if we marry her off. it'd basically be the same for her as it was for us.
>>
>>31372396
>we can still make her the heir even if we marry her off. it'd basically be the same for her as it was for us.
Yeah but we need to know if she will be heir or not so we know if she moves to yak lands or her husband moves here.
>>
>>31372354
>>31372356
You quietly trot over.
"...Delkii doing okay?" You whisper.
"Yeah," He whispers back, "She hasn't thrown up and her color is back."
"I found the people behind it," You tell him, "I've also received information that the army is on it's way back with the slaves and leader... I want to talk to you in another room, make sure Delkii doesn't hear."
He nods and trots to the bathroom, putting Delkii down on the bed.
You only get a few feet before Delkii starts whimpering and crying in her sleep. Hooves frantically searching for a person that wasn't there.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372416
Nevermind. We will talk about it later. You stay with her for now.
Do we have any estimate of how long before the army gets back? We do have a rough idea of the distance they need to travel.
>>
>>31372416
go to her. well i guess we could just stay here until the army gets here.

>>31372414
we could always send her off and then tell them to come back if we make her heir.

to be honest through i think star would be a better queen.
>>
>>31372434
>>31372463
You trot back and pick her up, her struggling stopping after this. The army should take about an hour to return.
"We will talk about it later," You tell him; handing Delkii to him, "You stay with her for now."
He nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372463
>to be honest through i think star would be a better queen.
I'm kind of reluctant since she is so religious. What if she turns out completly fanatic.
>>
>>31372494
If it's only going to be an hour send for him now.
If he is still in his meeting thiugh we can wait.
>>
>>31372518
Aodhs father that is.
>>
>>31372502
that can be tempered with age.

even still if she does become fanatical, better is a strong crazy queen then a weak sane queen.
>>
>>31372494
i'll leave you to it, i've got matter to prepare for.
>>
>>31372502
Agreed
>>
>>31372518
>>31372562
"I'll leave you to it," You tell him, "I've got matters to prepare for."
You give him a kiss before exiting the bedroom to send for Aodh's dad.
Aodh and Morning Star then gallop past you, nearly tripping you, but they didn't care.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372551
Maybe.
Hopefully we are pregnant with a male so we don't have to choose.
>inb4 it's male twins
Maybe it will be twins but one female and one male. That way we get 4 children but we don't have to choose an heir.
>>
>>31372578
Wait for the army to arrive.
>>
>>31372578
catch up to them.

you're both looking for a spanking aren't you?
>>
>>31372599
>>31372601
You start galloping after them.
"You're both looking for a spanking, aren't you?" You call after them.
"Run faster!" Morning Star shouts; the two of them going faster.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372651
Eh let them go.
Go wait for the army to return. Have caiside report to us.
>>
>>31372651
I'll get you both next time, I swear!
>>
>>31372551
I don't mind a strong queen, bit a fanatical one is too much. She is in no position to be one when the majority of the empire is Celestial.
>>
>>31372703
I suppose it really depends on how she turns out when she is older.
>>
>>31372703
the majority of our kingdom is however not Celestial.
but it's not to late we can still raise her to be less strong headed about religion.
>>
Speming of religion what is batukhans?
>>
>>31372736
Neltic. He changed shortly after marrying you from his religion, Zontrist.

>>31372685
>>31372692
"I'll get you both next time," You shout; panting, "I swear!"
You go to meet the army. They were closer then you thought as it only took a few minutes for the army to arrive with the slaves, most of the slaves looking wide-eyed and ragged..
"Ivory Stalks," Caiside trots up to you with Lucky Bamboo, "The mission was a success."
A small mare was with Lucky Bamboo, a unicorn with a lime green mane and a white coat. She looked scared and dirty, her cutie mark appearing to have been burned off.

What do you do?
>>
>>31372773
Do we know if a burnt off cutie mark does anything to a pony? Are the other slaves also missing theirs?
Give her the nicest smile we can muster before we get asking caiside questions.
How many casualties?
Any during the march?
Aproximantly how many yak casualties?
Did any of the slaves die?
How many slaves did we rescue?

Did you take the before and after photos?
Did Lucky Bamboo did a good job?
>>
>>31372813
>Are the other slaves also missing theirs?
Are any of the other slaves ponies?
>>
>>31372733
I know. I just don't want her declaring war because over religious reasons.
>>
>>31372773
i'm glad i decided to look into this, okay someone get a couple doctors to look all of this lot over for injuries.

i understand cutie marks are important to ponies, yes? are you okay?

if you two don't mind later could we take a couple photos? this, while terrible would be for that very reason hopefully sway some away from associating with the sun warriors.
>>
>>31372827
we could make it law that religion cannot be the sole reason for a war.
>>
>>31372859
I don't think that would work.
>>
>>31372859
That's silly
>>
>>31372864
if you put enough red tape around something most people will just drop it. only the clever and persistent will succeed.

>>31372872
yes it is. but sometimes silly works.
>>
>>31372773
Are you okay?
>>
>>31372889
A fanactic wouldn't care so much about rules.
>>
>>31372909
it's not for the fanactic. laws can and usually do apply to more than one person.

make it so that the army can't be rallied without a satisfactory reason.
if a fanatical queen wants to wage a holy war she can, but she'll be fighting it without an army.
>>
>>31372949
That's going to make our ruling harder if we can't form an army for what we want to do. It would take power away from us. It's also not likely to work that well since the majority of us are Neltic. Who would even decide allowing us to use our army?
>>
>>31373037
probably an adviser of some sort.
>>
>>31373067
Giving power towards an advisor over a Queen? Simply fire them and hire another one that agrees with your opinion. As a queen we're certainly not giving away power of descicion to others. We want to stay away from anything similar to democracy.
>>
>>31372551
Delkii did gain an intrest in combat before morning star.
>>
>>31373113
while this is true taking an interest in combat is not the same as having strength of will.
delkii just doesn't seem like queen material
>>
>>31373157
What makes you say she lacks willpower?
>>
>>31372813
>>31372851
>>31372893
"I'm glad I decided to look into this," You mutter, "Someone get a couple of doctors to look at all of this."
You didn't know if taking away a cutie mark could do anything. Most of the slaves were deer, though there were several ponies who were also missing cutie marks.
"I understand cutie marks are important to ponies, yes," You say; giving her the nicest smile you could muster, "Are you okay?"
"N-Now," She stammers; hiding behind Lucky Bamboo slightly, "Yeah..."
You felt bad for her. She was only a teenager.
"How many casualties," You ask, "Both you and yaks?"
"Only one injury for us," Caiside says, "And the Yaks didn't get a scratch... I'll have nightmares about their brutality though."
"Did any of the slaves die?"
"A few. All too weak and malnourished to survive the trip back. They asked us to put them down. Though we rescued a little over two hundred slaves."
"Did Lucky Bamboo do a good job."
"Yep," They both nod, "He did really well."

What do you do?
>>
>>31373169
well she just doesn't give that feel like she has it in spades.
>>
>>31373191
i'll appoint him as court wizard later.
lets get that leader to the dungeons i have some questions to ask him.
>>
>>31373191
Glad to hear there were no casualties.good work everybody
Bamboo, when you do your image and sound broadcasting is it possible for you to record it to a crystal or something?
>>
>>31373220
If you want to question him announce our brodcast in advance before we go in. Should we announce that it's an execution? I'm leaning towards no.
>>
>>31373312
I say no. He'd become a matyr.
>>
>>31373220
>>31373241
"I'll appoint him as court wizard later," You say, "Bamboo, when you do your image and sound broadcasting is it possible for you to record it to a crystal or something?"
"Yeah."
You trot to the dungeons once more, your guards having brought him down earlier.
When you arrive you find your guards have already had some fun with the small pony. He was already beaten and bloodied.

What do you do?
>>
>>31373331
Yeah. Surprise on screen execution.
>>
>>31373331
I see your point but I wanted a public execution. Oh well we can announce life in prison with no right of visits and execute him as a test for the flintlock pistol later.
>>
>>31373343
Ask him where any other slaves are.
>>
>>31373347
I think anon meant he would be a martyr if we announced it would be an execution.
>>
>>31373370
As in makeit a surprise.
>>
>>31373343
so is slavery and torture a normal thing for celestia?
>>
>>31373375
Surprise?
>>
>>31373380
Did you mean to say celestial?
>>
>>31373370
Oh. I am totally okay with this.
>>
>>31373394
no i did not. i'm questioning why he did this. it doesn't seem like a thing celestia would support.
>>
>>31373415
Ok then.
>>
>>31373395
You're okay with a matyr?
>>
>>31373468
I think he meant surprise execution.
>>
>>31373479
Yeah that, surprise execution is what I'm ok with. Would he become a martyr with a surprise execution?
>>
>>31373363
>>31373380
"So," You say, "Is slavery and torture a normal thing for Celestia? Are there anymore slaves?"
"May Celestia burn you with the sun!" He curses.

What do you do?
>>
>>31373518
not if nobody found out about it.
>>
>>31373518
I think any sort of martyrmaking will be offset by the public furry against him.
>>
>>31373547
We likely have spies
>>
hey just a quick question, is everyone okay with burning him to death instead of shooting him?
or how abort tying him down to a big rock and let the sun kill him?
i kinda want him to die by irony.
>>
>>31373545
Punch him in the face.
Did you ship any slaves off elsewhere.
>>
>>31373547
The whole point is to publicly humiliate him.
>>
>>31373588
I like ironic deaths (I was gonna suggest working him to death) but I really wanna test the new weapon.
Also if we burnt him to death his head would be no good.
>>
>>31373545
okay so you're insane. i'm going to give you a neltic funeral.
>>
>>31373606
we can test that on any living thing, we only get to use an irony as a murder tool murder here.
>>
>>31373641
I doubt we are ok with killing innocent animals.
>>
>>31373657
Plus we probably don't want to use an untested weapon in the heat of battle what if we setup a pile of fire and shoot him in the leg so he fall into the fire? Or oil than set fire to the oil?
>>
>>31373641
I will admit I really like that die in the sun idea but the weapon is more important right now.
>>
>>31373700
That seems like a lot if effort
>>
>>31373712
Don't you think this slaver fucker deserves it though? We get an ironic death plus test the new weapon.
>>
I rather let him just rot and be forgotten. I don't want to execute him and risk it being found out with how easy it is to assinate and spy on us. Let's just get a heinous crimminal no one knowd or cares and execute him.
>>
>>31373705
no it really isn't. if we were at war it would be, but that are other things we can test it on.
>>
>>31373735
Death is an easy way out for him.
>>
>>31373700
That's silly.
Hopefully we will at some point capture more of his group who we can do it to.
>>
>>31373762
Yeah you make a fair point he must suffer more.
>>
>>31373739
We are broadcasting the execution to the city. Nothing to find out.
>>
>>31373590
>>31373618
"Okay," You say, "You're insane. I'm to give you a Neltic funeral."
You punch him hard in the face.
"Did you ship any slaves off elsewhere?"
He doesn't answer.

What do you do?
>>
>>31373739
The point is to turn the people against the warriors of sunlight so the last remanants could be weeded out.
>>
>>31373809
But haven't others already pointed out the issue of him becoming a matyr?
>>
>>31373841
He won't be a martry, he will be hated
>>
>>31373864
that's not really your decision.
>>
>>31373834
I don't think we are gonna get anywhere with this guy
Leave him to the guards while we prepare his humiliation and execution.
Is aodhs father here yet?
>>
>>31373864
Not by those who support or like what he did.
>>
>>31373841
We would be announcing his hienous crimes to the city.
>>
>>31373877
This.
>>
>>31373915
that wouldn't matter to some people.
>>
>>31373877
This
>>
>>31373931
Some people yes.
The ammount of hatred towards him would be worth one or two people who are inspired by him.
>>
>>31373947
This. We can encourage people to turn in any remaining warriors of sunlight
>>
>>31373915
Good. Then let him rot afterwards. People aren't going to against us for letting him suffer in prison too much.
>>
>>31373877
You weren't going anywhere with this guy. You simply leave him to the guards while you went to prepare for his humiliation and execution.
You get out of the dungeon to find that Aodh's father was here: A Pegasus with a black mane and a grey coat with purple eyes. Aodh and Morning Star were currently crowding around him.

What do you do?
>>
>>31373978
In other words. Just announce his crimes and nothing more. People will still turn in the rest of the members.
>>
>>31373947
we're still going to tell all of his crimes but what you're asking for will only cause more problems.
>>
>>31373988
Hello. I am quite impressed with your weapon, how would you like to witness it's first use on a living target?
In fact you should take the shot. I am unfamilar with it and don't want to miss and hit his head, I want that stuffed.
>>
>>31373988
Invite him to the execution.
>>
>>31373988
Tell him we wish to use his flintlock to perform an execution.
>>
>>31374037
>>31374023
What? No. We haven't officially met him anyway.
>>
>>31374057
Oh right introductions first. Then we can talk about execution.
>>
>>31374088
Why is it neccesary we execute him? There isn't really a good reason to do it with possible issues thar may arise from killing a leader.
>>
>>31374101
I don't know slaver asshole seems reason enough for me.
>>
>>31374101
For his crimes, to show off our new weapon to get people to fear us when we make a man appear to be magicaly injured by hiding the weapon off screen, to test our weapon
Because he kept 200 of our fucking citizens as slaves.
>>
>>31374130
Why show of a secret weapon off? I don't want us come off as hostile towards the other kings.
>>
>>31374014
>>31374023
>>31374037
"Hello," You greet him; trotting over, "I am quite impressed with your weapon."
"Thank you," He smiles, "I wouldn't have made it without some help from the dragons. Name's Caolan."
"I wish to use your Flintlock to perform an execution," You tell him, "How would you like to witness it's first use on a living target? In fact, you can take the shot."
"I would normally say no," He says, "But, I'll say yes."

What do you do?
>>
>>31374164
Why would you say no?
>>
Speaking of dragons why did anon have us say the weapon used dragonpowder whatever the fuck that is indtead of gunpowder?
>>
>>31374195
>>31361612
>>31361666
>>
>>31374164
How were dragon involved?
>>
>>31374195
>>31374227
I suspect anon forgot gunpowder was already established as existing.
>>
>>31374183
>>31374232
"Why would you say no?" You ask.
"Morals and such," He says with a wave of a hoof, "Don't worry about it."
"How were dragons involved?"
"They provided the gunpowder and the materials for it," He tells you, "I just put it all together."

What do you do?
>>
>>31374331
That's nice of them.
If you don't want to take the shot I will do it myself, it's not really that big a deal if the head is ruined.
I would be very much interested in working with you to get more of this weapon made. Can we discuss that later?
>>
>>31374331
Nice and you don't need to worry about morals for this one he took about 200 ponies and deers as slaves and this is his punishment.
>>
>>31374354
>>31374361
"That's nice of them," You smile, "You don't need to worry about morals for this one, he took about two hundred ponies and deer as slaves. If you don't want to take the shot I will do it myself."
"I'm fine with doing it," Caolan tells you, "No problem, really."
"I would be very much interested in working with you to get more of this weapon made." You tell him.
"I-It would be an honor, your majesty." He stammers; bowing.

What do you do?
>>
>>31374453
Alright. Maybe we could even make variations of the design.
We need to keep it's existence a secret for now. I will be broadcasting the execution like I did my coronation but during the execution itself I will have the image on the target only so only the result is seen instead of the weapon. Just in case I will have the broadcast saved to a crystal so we can check it for any reveals before we show it to the public.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
Bump
>>
I guess we ain't getting that character list pastebin.
Maybe I will make it myself.
>>
>>31374504
>check it for any reveals
You mean like if you can see the ball hitting him?
>>
>>31376471
Yeah.
>>
>>31376471
Well wveryone will hear it that's for sure.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31374504
"Alright," You smile, "Maybe we could even make variations of the design. We need to keep it a secret though. I will be broadcasting the execution like I did my coronation, but during the execution itself I will have the image on the target only so the result is shown instead of the weapon."
"That's fine." Caolan nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>31377645
Alriggt, let's go see Lucky Bamboo.
>>
>>31377684
"Alright." You nod back.
You trot away to find Lucky Bamboo, finding him outside with the doctors and slaves, tending to his daughter who still looked wide-eyed and scared.
He looks up at you as you approach, hid daughter hiding a bit once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>31377764
Ask his daughter hwr name.
>>
>>31377825
"What's your daughter's name?" You ask.
"Bamboo Shoot," Lucky Bamboo replies, "Not very original considering my name, but it's a good name."

What do you do?
>>
>>31377880
It's a nice name.
Well Bamboo Shoot, do you think I should offer your father a position here at the castle?
>>
I am thinking for the broadcast we open by explaining who he is and what he did, including some of the slaves being so malnourished they couldn't survive the journy home and burning off cutie marks.
Then we insult him a little about his forces inability to inflict a single casualty on us or our yak allies.
Finally we ask him if he intends to die standing tall with honor or whimpering, then we shoot him
Finally announce that the remaining warriors of sunlight should turn themselves in for life in prison because if any are found who didn't they will br executed.
>>
>>31377934
I probably should have typed this up hours ago but I couldn't concentrate on typing that much at the time.
>>
>>31377934
I rather not insult them or threaten to execute the warriors of sunlight just yet.
>>
>>31377934
>ask him if he intends to die standing tall
Some players seemed concerned about making him a martyr so don't ask him this. Just shoot him.
Otherwise it looks good.
>>
Are we certain that there aren't any innocent who joined the Warrior of Sunlight? I hope that we don't imprison someone only to suffer a backlash of targeting Celestialists due to them being a saint to people.
>>
>>31377997
How about we just announce it's disbanded and anybody trying to keep it going will be executed.
>>
>>31377889
"It's a nice name," You smile, "Bamboo Shoot, do you think I should offer your father a position here at the castle?"
"W-Will it be safe?" She stammers.
"It'll be the safest place imaginable," Lucky Bamboo tells her, "Nothing that I know of is more safe then a castle."
She curls up a bit. Lucky Bamboo sighing.
"...I was hoping she would have a good life," He says, "But, now? This'll probably scar her for life."

What do you do?
>>
>>31378013
We will see what we can do for her.
If you take the job here you would have to come with me when I go to war. You wouldn't be fighting but rather broadcasting messages to the enemy and whatnot.
Àsk him to prepare the crystal for saving a broadcast so we can review it before public broadcast.
>>
>>31378009
Perhaps that might work. We should also dissuade any violence from happening such as the last church burning.
>>
>>31378059
"I will see what I can do for her," You tell him, "If you take the job here you would have to come with me when I go to war. You wouldn't be fighting, but rather broadcasting messages to the enemy and whatnot."
"I'm fine with that." He replies.
The two of you, well three, of you get up to prepare the crystal for saving a broadcast. A guard coming in when you start to finish it.
"Queen," The guard says, "The slaver is ready for execution."

What do you do?
>>
>>31378141
Alright. Remember I don't want anybody to see my new weapon yet so when I go to do the execution move the focus onto the prisoner.
Have only Caiside, Caolan, lucky Bamboo and gethin in there. Gethin will be in charge of keeping the weapon secret after all.
Go get ready to execute him. Ask Caolin one last time if he wants us or him to take the shot. If he is gonna take it explain to him the need to keep the head intact so shoot him in the body.
>>
>>31378141
Make sure the leader won't have any oppurtunity to speak. We don't him riling up anyone with his words.
>>
>>31378186
>>31378197
"Alright," You say, "Make sure the leader won't have any opportunity to speak. We don't want him riling up anyone with his words, and I don't want anyone to see the weapon."
You trot to the execution area, a small cement room. Bringing, Caiside, Caolan, Lucky Bambo, and Gethin with you. Gethin being in charge of keeping the weapon a secret.
Caolan decides to shoot the gun, promising to not shoot the head.
The guards soon bring the leader in all roped up and gagged. Setting him down on the other side of the room where he simply glares daggers at you.
The crystal starts glowing, meaning that it was recording.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378264
Hello citizens. As you may have noticed we recently sent a small force of soldiers into vaeso lands. The reason for this was to attack a slave camp run by the warriors of sunlight who have been kidnapping my people, your friends and family. I am happy to report the attack was a huge success, neither us or our yak allies suffered a single casualty, much like how the warriors of sunlight failed to kill me and my family. Unfortunately some of the slaves were too malnourished to survive the journy home because this stallion here couldn't even be bothered to ensure his own slaves were healthy, I don't think he even cares though considering the monster burnt the cutie marks off the pony slaves.

As of this moment the warriors of sunlight are disbanded, anybody found continuing to act under that name will be executed.

Motion to Caolan to take the shot.
>>
>>31378264
Time to announce who this is and the crimes he has committed which includes slaver, attempted assassinations, and torture such as burning off cutie marks and starvation. As queen, we cannot allow such crimes to go unpunished. It isn't a manner of religion, but of punishment for causing violence against us and our people.
>>
>>31378264
Have they roughed him up any further since we left him? He was already rather bloddied when we first saw him.
>>
>>31378323
*this stallion here, the leader of the warriors of sunlight couldn't even be bothered to ensure his own slaves were healthy

I knew I was going to forget something.
>>
>>31378264
I encourage those not to take action against the innocent who are not involved in this. The burning of church and violence against Celestials was uncalled for and should not be repeated.
>>
>>31378323
I think instead of saying executed saying arrested would be better. Other than that this is fine.
>>
>>31378351
I'm gonna throw in a second vote for executed.
>>
>>31378351
arrested I vote for
>>
>>31378351
Are we talking about what we do with people who continue to act under the name?
It's tempting to say executed byt let's just go with arrested. We can execute anybody who does any serious crimes during it.
>>
>>31378412
>We can execute anybody who does any serious crimes during it.
That sounds fair. Arests with execution if needed.
>>31378377
Change this to arrested.
>>
>>31378323
>>31378325
>>31378338
He had been roughed up slightly since you last saw him, but only a little bit.
"Hello citizens," You start, "As you many have noticed we recently sent a small force of soldiers to Vaeso lands. The reason for this was to attack a slave camp run by The Warriors of Sunlight who have been kidnapping my people, your friends and family. I am happy to report the attack was a huge success, neither us or the yak allies suffered a single casualty, much like how the warriors of sunlight failed to kill me and my family. Unfortunately, some of the slaves were too malnourished to survive the journey home cause this stallion here couldn't even be bothered to ensure his own slaves were healthy. I don't think he even cared about burning cutie marks off the pony slaves. As queen, I cannot allow such crimes to go unpunished. It isn't a matter of religion, but of punishment for causing violence against us and our people. The Warriors of Sunlight are disbanded, anybody found continuing to act under that name will be arrested."
You step out of the way, letting Caolan take aim. The leader's eyes widen.
"Mmf-"
*BANG*
His body slumps to the ground, a large hole where his heart should be.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378438
Have Bamboo cut the feed.
That really is a fantastic weapon you have created there Caolan, perfect for executions as well.
Look over the footage to see if you could get any idea of what the weapon is from it.
>>
>>31378438
I encourage you all to not take any outrage on any innocent or by burning anymore churches.
>>
>>31378438
He die the same way he acted, a heartless basters.
>>
>>31378477
Yeah. We should probably make this part of the announcement.
>>
>>31378477
Right, we should denounce any violence against innocent Celestials. We executed someone for their crimes, not their religion.
>>
>>31378451
>>31378477
>>31378483
"I encourage you all to not take any outrage on any innocents or by burning anymore churches." You finish; the recording ending soon after.
"That is really is a fantastic weapon," You comment, "Perfect for executions as well."
"T-Thank you!"
You start looking over the footage from the crystal.
"He died the same way he acted, a heartless bastard."
Everybody goes silent and stares at you.
"Boooooo!" One of your guards call out.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378534
Laugh at your own silly joke.
Hey how about I start using puns in interrogations?
>>
>>31378534
Who booed at me? What? Don't have the heart to say sorry?
>>
>>31378534
Alright. Guess that one wasn't funny.

Announce the broadcast in advance like we did the coronation. Say that it will be the execution of the leader of the warriors of sunlight.
>>
>>31378554
We struck out on a joke. Don't go looking for people to appologize for not coddeling us.
Not this.
>>
>>31378563
Wait shit I just noticed the pun.
Disregard this.
>>
>>31378554
Kek.
>>
I now the perfect spot to put king fatso, in our privet study.
>>
>>31378591
I was thinking throne room.
Only until we get enough heads to put them all in a public building in the city
>>
>>31378551
>>31378554
>>31378560
"Who booed at me? Don't have the heart to say sorry?"
You get a chuckle this time. Making you laugh a bit.
"Guess that one wasn't funny," You say, "How about I start using puns in interrogations?"
You review the crystal and find it good for public broadcasting. Wanting it to be announced ahead of time like the coronation.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378621
May as well do the anouncment right now.
Tell people we will be broadcasting the execution of the leader of the warriors of sunlight in two hours.
>>
Although we are only arresting for continued association with the warriors a few might do something worth executing over. Maybe we will still be able to do anons sun execution idea.
>>
>>31378650
It's winter time. We would keep them locked up for half a year first.
But I suppose we can do that. Even today people stay on death row for years.
>>
>>31378634
You decide to do the announcement now. Having Lucky Bamboo do a video of you to send out.
"Citizens," You start, "I will be broadcasting the execution of the leader of The Warriors of Sunlight in two hours."
It was a simple message, but it got the point across.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378650
Right. We shouldn't punish all of them with execution if the their crime is minor or if they are simply associated and nothing else.
>>
>>31378677
Have Caolan teach you how to reload the weapon.
Give it back to him to take home for now.
In hindsight we should have had mabyn in here as well since we are gonna have to engage in trade to get a good ammount if these made
>>
>>31378690
We should also tell him we shall be getting the finest thinkers in highland to help improve and modify the design.
>>
>>31378704
Working with him of course.
>>
>>31378677
Hey Lucky, how old is your daughter?
>>
>>31378690
>>31378755
You have Caolan teach you how to reload the weapon. It took some time, but you eventually get it down. Giving it back to him to keep.
"I shall be getting the finest thinkers in Highland to help improve and modify the design." You tell him.
Shortly after he leaves with Aodh. The two kids saying goodbye.
You then go to find Lucky Bamboo, finding him and his daughter with your maternity armor.
"Hey Lucky," You say, "How old is your daughter?"
"Thirteen if I calculated correctly." He replies; Studying the belly area of the armor with his magic.

What do you do?
>>
>>31378949
Pretty nice armor ain't it.
So as for what you are going to be doing if you are working here.
Essentially your job is to wait around until I call on you. However the crown will subsidise pretty much any sort of magic research or use you wish to do as long as we have access to any benifits that come from it. Pay will be pretty nice as well.
Wizards work in towers right?
>>
>>31378971
"Pretty nice armor isn't it," You smile, "So as for what you are going to be doing if you are working here: Your job is to wait around until I call on you. However the crown will subside pretty much any sort of magic research or use you wish to do as long as we have access to any benefits that come from it. Pay will be pretty nice as well."
"That's fine," He smiles, "I was hoping to see if I could get Deer to start using magic."
"...Wizards work in towers right?"
"That's a cliche, yes," He chuckles, "I personally wouldn't mind working and living in a tower. I noticed you had one on top of the mountain here."
There was a brick tower at the top of the mountain the castle was stationed on. It has been abandoned for years though and nobody knows why it was there for.

What do you do?
>>
>>31379037
I see no reason you couldn't work there. Live there if you want even.

What sort of connections or at least knowledge of other wizards do you have?
>>
>>31379037
I will have to make sure it is extensively checked to make sure it's safe first.
>>
>>31379063
We should also try and find out if anybody at all knows what it's for.
>>
>>31379049
>>31379063
>>31379087
"I see no reason you couldn't work there," You tell him, "Live there if you want even. I would have to make sure it is extensively checked to make sure it's safe first."
"True," He agrees, "If it has been abandoned for years it would probably be in poor condition... This enchantment on your armor is a regenerative, correct?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31379106
Correct.
>>
>>31379106
I think so.
>>
>>31379130
>>31379131
"I think that's correct." You reply.
"...That explains things," He mutters; turning to you, "The enchantment works by causing cells to be made quicker which makes the healing process go way faster. It has the side effect of an area of effect: Chest, legs, and inner organs. It also means that if you have a fetus growing inside of you... it's going to be born quicker then you think with it growing faster due to this."

What do you do?
>>
>>31379191
I'm honestly surprised the guy who sold it to me didn't tell me that. Maybe I should wear it more to get the baby out faster. I don't want to go ahead with marrying off delkii until this is born so I know the gender.
Do you think there would be side effects?
>>
>>31379191
Does that cause any undesirable side effects to the fetus?
>>
>>31379208
>>31379259
"I'm honestly surprised that he didn't tell me that," You say, "Maybe I should wear it more to get the baby out faster? Does this cause any undesirable effects to the fetus?"
"Other then popping it out faster it'll be fine." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31379269
I should wear it around then. Glad I choose the self healing plastic instead of the vantablack.
Speaking of enchantments there is something I am after but I suspect it would need a wizard more specialized in that area. Still it's worth a try.
I would be interested in a sword that shoots fire or at least one that I can cover in flames. Can you do that? If not could you find somebody that can or at least where I can acquire an existing one?

Also how expensive are the crystals you store the recordings on? Maybe we could sell recordings of important events if they are cheap enough or are they expensive like a water heating crystal?
>>
>>31379325
>expensive like a water heating crystal
I suspect those might only be semi expensive but the volume needed makes them fully expensive.
>>
>>31379332
Well they wouldn't be cheap either.
>>
>>31379332
Or maybe they are really expensive and you only need one crystal to heat up the water.
Most likely every crystal is really expensive and you need a bunch of them.
>>
>>31379299
>>31379325
"I should wear it around then," You say; taking it and putting it on, "Speaking of enchantments there is something I am after, but I suspect it would need a wizard more specialized in that area: I would be interested in a sword that shoots fire or at least one that I can cover in flames. Can you do that?"
"No," He says, "But, I imagine that I could find a deer that could in a short time."
"Also, how expensive are the crystals you store the recordings on," You ask. "Maybe we could sell recordings of important events if they are cheap enough."
"They are quite expensive." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31379386
Shame.
A deer could make a magic weapon? But they don't have horns.
>>
>>31379386
That's unfortunate.
>>
>>31379398
>>31379416
"That's a shame," You reply, "A deer could make a magic weapon? But, they don't have horns."
"I read somewhere that deer are some of the best enchanters in the world," Lucky Bamboo explains, "It has fallen out of practice here, but many still do enchanting."

What do you do?
>>
>>31379447
Do you know some deer who still do it?
>>
>>31379549
"Do you know some deer who still does it?" You ask.
"Yes," He replies, "But, he's kinda far away from where we are right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>31379632
Perhaps I can message him then.
>>
>>31379632
Where is he?
So when you say it's fallen out of practice here do you mean that deer in other parts of the world still do it?
>>
>>31379775
>>31379816
"Perhaps I can message him then." You say.
"He lives in Capital," He tells you, "Shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of him."
"...When you say it's falling out of practice here do you mean that deer in other parts of the world still do it?"
"Yeah," Lucky Bamboo nods, "Esa-Neara still does it, but they are a hermit kingdom, and a lot of the deer in Equestria are encouraged to do so."

What do you do?
>>
>>31379849
Hm. I wonder if Beowulf might like to try learning it.
Ask him if a half unicorn with a non functioning horn would have any sort of increased aptitude for it.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>31378323
Wait shit I forgot a line in this. All the time I put in to coming up with it and I forgot the I was going to work you to death as a bit of irony but I have something I want to test instead line.
>>
>>31380988
That's a shame. It would have been a great line to say.
>>
>>31380988
Aww shit that would have been perfect to have right at the the end moments before we kill them.
You should have writen your speach down somewhere so you would remember it
>>
>>31379849
we should get this deer to teach other deer and those trained deer to teach more deer.

also i just thought of it, we have that regenerative armour. husband yak could totally penetrate our cervix with no repercussions if we wore it.
>>
>>31381685
>husband yak could totally penetrate our cervix with no repercussions if we wore it.
That's a little too kinky. I doubt the regen would be strong enough anyway.
Also it just plain won't go through remember.
>>
>>31381692
you doubt he could do it if he really tried to?

and i think the regen would be fast enough, it's speeding up a pregnancy by leaps and bounds, what's a little thing like fixing a seal to it? honestly i'd be more worried that it would heal us too fast and trap our big boy inside.

and did i read that right 'a little too kinky'? is that what you said? blasphemy. it's something that's never be kinked before so it must be done regardless of if it's 'too kinky'.
>>
>>31381685
Minor wounds anon, it heals minor wounds.
It's a bad idea anyway.
>>
>>31381720
>fixing a seal
We are talking about the health of the baby. As in a large penis would kill it.
>>
>>31381730
okay now i kinda want to see if pluto has the courage to do that. i mean i would hope pluto doesn't, but that's some dangerously kinky stuff.

>>31381728
it heals plenty, it's not supposed to speed up pregnancy either. but we could check with our wizard, i would if he knows any scrying spells or something so we can check what gender the baby is so we can finally just marry delkii off already.
>>
>>31381762
Why would Ivory recklessly endanger the life of her child.
>>
You know I don't think we ever got a letter back from the horde after we informed them the marriage could be after our child was born.
>>
>>31381797
I think you are wrong. I vaguely recall getting one.
>>
When are we going to get that meeting with Princess Celestia going? Or helping that child from that town that had that fort we blew up and we promised that child we would help her?
>>
>>31380125
>>31381685
"I wonder if Beowulf might like to try learning it," You mutter, "Lucky Bamboo, can a half unicorn with a non functioning horn have any sort of increased aptitude for it?"
"Maybe," He says, "...That question is oddly specific though."

What do you do?
>>
>>31383172
The emperors adopted son. I think he needs to have some sort of purpose. Even if he would have no increased aptitude past a normal deer he might still like it. I might talk to him about it.
>>
>>31383191
"The emperor's adopted son," You tell him, "I think he needs to have some kind of purpose. Even if he would have no increased aptitude past a normal deer he might like it. I might have to talk to him about it."
"...That does sound like a good idea." He admits.

What do you do?
>>
>>31383237
I shall have the tower prepared. Send off the broadcast when it is time to do so.
You know I actually fucked up the speach I gave a little. I was going to say I had planned to work him to death but wanted to test something instead. It slipped my mind though.
I need to go check on my children. I am sorry we were unable to locate your wife.
>>
>>31383297
"I shall have the tower prepared," You tell him, "I need to go check on the children. I am sorry that we were unable to locate your wife."
"It's fine," He tells you, "I have my daughter back..."
You trot along to check on the children. Finding Morning Star and Delkii playing with their dolls in their room.

What do you do?
>>
>>31383358
So what did you girls learn at school today?
>>
>>31383358
I'm so happy you're okay, Delkii.
>>
>>31383362
>>31383409
"I'm so happy you're okay, Delkii," You smile; picking her up and hugging her, getting a hug back, "What did you girls learn at school today?"
"We learned about bugs!" Morning Star smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>31383423
Sounds nice.
Would you girls like to come watch the execution broadcast latter? I didn't tell anybody but we recorded it in advance.
>>
>>31383431
"Sounds nice," You smile, "Would you girls like to come and watch the execution broadcast later. I didn't tell anybody, but we recorded it in advance."
They both shake their heads, neither of them interested.

What do you do?
>>
>>31383520
Alright.
Although speaking of that I still need to get his head stuffed.
Where do you girls think I should mount my collection of heads?
>>
I have been thinking maybe our heads can go in the ballroom.
>>
>>31383520
Alright remember to play nice and...mommy loves you both very much.
>>
>>31383520
Aren't you going to ask me why I am wearing armor?
>>
>>31383520
so what did you learn about bugs?
>>
>>31383551
>>31383573
>>31383585
>>31383597
"Alright," You chuckle, "What did you learn about bugs?"
They don't answer.
"...Aren't you going to ask me why I am wearing armor?"
They shake their heads.
"...Where do you girls think I should mount my collection of heads?" You ask.
"Oh," Delkii says; hopping down, "Maybe you should put them in the throne room so when a criminal comes to you, he'll see the heads and be all 'Heads, aaahhh!' and start running around the room!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31383637
I think I will. Intimidation and all that. It was probably either that or the ballroom.
Anyway I better go prepare the new head.

Have the fat fucks head mounted above the throne and the new head prepared.
>>
>>31383671
How long would it take for the head to get stuffed.
>>
>>31383637
now that sounds like fun.

you're both being awfully quite, but i just remembered something.
'grab morning star'
i owe you some spankings. unfortunately your friend isn't here so i have to give you his as well.

very light spanking.
>>
I'm thinking that the sunlight guys head should go on the wall opposite the throne where we will be looking at it.
>>
>>31383713
Oh it could serve as a reminder not to fuck up our speaches.
>>
>>31383720
That is exactly why I suggested it. I should have mentioned that in >>31383713
Great mindd think alike anon.
>>
>>31383722
*great minds
>>
>>31383671
>>31383686
"I think I will," You smile, "That sounds fun, but both of you have been awfully quiet, and I just remembered something."
You grab Morning Star, getting her to squeal and try to squirm away.
"I owe you some spankings! Unfortunately, your friend isn't here so I have to give you his as well."
You give her a few very light spankings. Getting her to scream and giggle. You soon put her down and trot off, the two now wrestling in place of your spankings.
With the help of two servants you start mounting King fatfuck's head over the throne. You wanted to help, but the servants refused telling you that you shouldn't since you were pregnant.
As you watch you feel a kick from inside your belly, followed by another, and another.

What do you do?
>>
>>31383758
We should see the doctor to check on stuff. Tell him about the accelerated pregnancy.
>>
>>31383758
Sit and rub your belly. "Easy there dear, soon you'll join us."
>>
>>31383770
>>31383778
You sit yourself down and rub your slightly bloated belly.
"Shh," You whisper, "Easy there dear, soon you'll join us. Don't worry..."
After a few more kicks it stops.
The servants finish mounting the stuffed head, allowing you to trot off to see the doctor.
"Ivory Stalks," He says as you trot into his office, "What do you need?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31383823
I think my suit of armor has accelerated my pregnancy. I feel kicking.
>>
>>31383823
Tell him you are here to check on yours and the babies health. Teell him what luvky bamboo told you about the armor enchantments effects.
>>
>>31383842
>>31383846
"I'm here to check on my health and the baby's health," You tell him, "My suit of armor has also accelerated my pregnancy."
"Let's take a look then."
You shed the top half of your armor and let him get to work. Using different tools on you and your belly.
"...You are perfectly healthy," He tells you, "Along with the babies. The accelerated growth hasn't done anything to them from what I can detect."

What do you do?
>>
>>31384091
Babies? Them?
Am I having twins again?
>>
>>31384091
So i'm going to have twins again?!
Smile.
>>
>>31384098
>>31384112
"Babies," You ask, "Them? Am I having twins again?!"
You couldn't help, but smile at this.
"...Kinda," He breaths, "...Congratulations, you are having quadruplets."

What do you do?
>>
>>31384135
Dramatically faint.
>>
>>31384135
..Hurray! Even more babies!! I have to tell Baku and my other kids!
>>
>>31384140
Wait shit scratch that.
Comedicly faint.
>>
>>31384135
I guess that means I will most likely still be burdened with chosing an heir.
Still I am kind of excited to hear that.
>>
>>31384140
>>31384143
I don't think we should faint at all.
>>
>>31384152
I bet it will be one boy and three girls.
Could you imagine that. The boy will have 5 sisters.
>>
>>31384135
Remain speechless for a few seconds but visibly happy and very little shock.
>>
>>31384162
Yeah but it means he gets to be king so he will put up with it.
>>
>>31384140
>>31384142
>>31384143
>>31384152
>>31384157
>>31384172
You stand there speechless, visibly happy and a little shocked.
"...Hurray," You cheer, "Even more babies! I am excited to hear that! I have to tell Batukhan and the kids!"
You turn around and start galloping, only to faint before you could reach it and comically hit the wall with your face.

You wake up in your bed, head throbbing and with little memory about what happened. All you remembered was seeing your doctor and that was it.
"Hey, sweetie," Batukhan smiles next to you; pulling you closer, "...Couldn't take the news, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31384204
We fainted? How boring. I wanted to see and surprise Baku and kids ourselves and see their reactions.
>>
>>31384209
I disagree. Fainting was funny
>>
>>31384204
What news?
>>
>>31384215
Yeah. I was skeptical of having us faint but hitting the wall with our head made it worth it.
>>
>>31384204
News? The last thing I remember is seeing the doctor and then nothing was it that bad?
After the news scream happily.
>>
>>31384217
>>31384248
"...What news," You ask, "The last thing I remember is seeing the doctor and then nothing, was it that bad?"
"No," He tells you, "You're having quadruplets!"
The memory of what happened comes rushing back at you. Hitting you with it's full force as you let out a happy scream.

What do you do?
>>
>>31384256
Give him a hug.
>>
>>31384256
Kiss him deeply.
>>
>>31384262
>>31384272
You give him a hug and kiss him deeply. Pushing your tongue inside of his mouth and wrestling them for a minute. Breaking it afterwards.
"Well," Batukhan pants, "Looks like our little family is about to become bigger, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31384301
Waking up is going to be eventful if Morning and Delkii keep on waking us up.
>>
>>31384301
I guess so.
And even if I do have a boy I may end up still having to make the heir choice if I have more then one.
Oh well that's not important right now, what is important is we are gonna have a nice big family.
>>
>>31384314
>>31384315
"Waking up is going to be eventful if Morning and Delkii keep on waking us up," You smile, "Even if I do have a boy I may end up having to make the heir choice if I have more the one, but that's not important right now, what is important is we are going to have a nice big family!"
"Yep," He smiles, "And maybe you should go tell the kids. They don't know yet."

What do you do?
>>
>>31384354
Let's do it together.
Go and tell them with Batukhan.
>>
>>31384354
Let's do it.
>>
>>31384354
if it keeps doubling like this then in a couple years we'll have our own army of cute pony yaks.
>>
>>31384447
cute deer* yaks.
>>
>>31384447
>pony
What?
They seem mostly deer anyway.
>>
>>31384469
yep, sorry that's my bad. i forgot for a second.
>>
>>31384366
>>31384371
>>31384447
"Let's do it together." You tell him; getting up.
The two of you start trotting to the kids.
"If it keeps doubling like this then in a couple of years we'll have our own army of cute deer yaks."
"That's a fun thought." He smiles.
The two of you arrive at the kid's room, entering it just in time to see them about to go to bed.

What do you do?
>>
>>31384481
Hey gurls I have some news for you. I am having quadruplets.
>>
>>31384481
hey hold up for a second, me and daddy have something to tell you.

im pregnant, this is not a big surprise because your dad is very... potent. but i just didn't know exactly how potent he was, he's potent enough to make me pregnant with four of his children at once.
>>
>>31384538
Not only are we not going to talk about that to our children but that's wrong anyway. We can only have as many children as eggs we release.
>>
>>31384538
I don't know if we should tell our daughters about how potent Baku is since they'll just naturally ask questions.. Just tell them we're pregnant with four kids.
>>
>>31384538
No.
>>
>>31384516
>>31384538
"Hey girls," You smile, "I have some news for you: I am having quadruplets."
"...What does that mean?" Morning Star asks.
"Is that another number," Delkii asks, "Please don't give me more numbers!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31384606
'Quad' means four. I'm having four babies!
>>
>>31384606
quad means four.
you want to have a go at it Batukhan? don't let me do all the talking.
>>
>>31384606
Half the word is a number. Don't like mayh I guess.
It means I am having twice the ammount of babies I had on my first pregnancy.
>>
>>31384636
>mayth
*math
>>
>>31384628
>>31384632
>>31384636
"Half the word is a number," You tell her, "Quad means four, but you don't like math, huh? Anyway, I'm having four babies!"
"Four siblings?" Morning Star asks before her face lights up. Delkii's face does as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>31384693
Yep. And you get to have them even eariler than you might expect. Lucky Bamboo, the unicorn who broadcasted my coronation to the city has informed me that the healing enchantment on my armor makes the baby grow faster.
>>
>>31384712
To add to this
Who knows, maybe they will be born around the same time your pheonixs eggs hatch.
>>
>>31384693
Four siblings!
>>
>>31384712
>>31384722
>>31384742
"Four siblings," You cheer, "And you get to have them even earlier then you might expect. Lucky Bamboo, the unicorn who broadcasted my coronation to the city has informed me that the healing enchantment on my armor makes the baby grow faster!"
"Is that why you're wearing the armor?" Batukhan asks.
You nod.
The two young doe start to bounce around the room chanting "four siblings."

What do you do?
>>
>>31385030
Family hug!
>>
>>31385030
Alright alright. It's time to get to bed.
>>
Four siblings
Two to six vaginas
>>
>>31385030
i bet you can't wait to meet them but we have some time before that, you may as well sleep now to bring that time closer.
>>
>>31385047
>>31385055
>>31385067
You pull them into a family hug with you and Batukhan.
"I bet you can't wait to meet them," You smile, "But, we have some time before that. You may as well sleep now to bring that time closer."
"But, I'm not tired!" Morning Star complains.
"Yeah!" Delkii agrees.
"Do you two want to grow big and strong?" Batukhan asks.
"...Yeah."
"Then you little doe need to go to bed."

What do you do?
>>
>>31385119
Put them to bed.
I guess we will have to get the sunlight guys head stuffed in the morning. Go and retrive it now before they dispose of the body.
>>
>>31385119
I wonder how our civilians are reacting to the news of the broadcast. They better not cause violence against Celestials. The warriors of sunlight hopefully won't do anything drastic either.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bump
>>
Damn is Ivory fertile.
>>
>>31385173
probably a rushed rescue attempt that will end poorly for them. and it'd be really funny for them to try only for them to find out their boss is already dead.
>>
>>31386641
I read a comic once where somebody did it 35 minuites ago.
What is the penalty for attempting to stop an execution?
>>
>>31386686
whatever we feel like really.
probably death though.

i still want to do that ironic 'death by sun'.
>>
>>31386703
>i still want to do that ironic 'death by sun'.
Same but testing the weapon was more important. (Shame anon forgot that line of his speach). Maybe we will find reason to execute some remanants of the warriors and we can do that. Although we might have to keep them on death row until summer.

If we hadn't had to test the weapon though I think the leader would have been better suited to the working to death idea. Maybe at some point before the quest ends we will face another slaver and get to do that.
>>
>>31386783
working him to death wouldn't have been as sweat.
it'd be some sort of irony sure, but right after he had cursed at us to die in the sun he so vehemently worships, for him to die baking in the sun with his 'god' not only not saving him but actively killing him? that's how you get the most out of an ironic death.

but this is all a moot point since a bunch of people wanted to test a weapon that we had already saw in action and knew what it did.
>>
>>31386827
We executed him for slavery though.
>>
>>31386827
Testing the weapon on a live target is far more important than our own satisfaction.
>>
>>31385137
>>31385173
You put the two to bed and give them a kiss before leaving. Heading out to retrieve the leader's head and putting it in the freezer for tomorrow.
You begin to wonder how your citizens were handling the news of the broadcast. From that fact that there was no smoke or screaming from the city they seemed to be behaving.

What do you do?
>>
>>31388143
Has the broadcast been yet or just the announcment.
Wait for the broadcast if it hasn't been yet.
>>
>>31388143
Hopefully it stays that way. Any violence from either religion would just make the tension worse. We don't an unnecessary divide in our kingdom to grow worse.
>>
>>31388174
>>31388224
The broadcast was probably sent out when you were out cold, but you hope that it stays that way. Any more violence would make tensions worse and you didn't want anymore division.
As you stare at the city you feel another kick in your belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>31388254
Rub our belly and go to bed.
>>
>>31388254
Geeze, the four of them are really going to kick around for a while on us.
>>
>>31388276
>>31388329
You rub your belly and roll your eyes. They were really going to kick around in you for a while.
After the kicking stops you trot to bed and into the loving embrace of Batukhan.

You wake up quite early in the morning unable to really fall back asleep.
Your belly had grown to a small lump now, making you look like you have gained maybe ten pounds. It didn't really help that they were kicking inside of you all night.

What do you do?
>>
>>31388694
I hope our body can handle four kids. Two was hard enough on our young body last time.
>>
>>31388694
Have somebody being us the newspaper.
We should really just have it delivered to our door every day, arange for that to happen.

How many newspapers do we have in this city? Which one do we buy?
>>
>>31388694
Time to check the news on the reaction of our broadcast. Was there any disturbance?
>>
>>31388730
Ask for the name of the servent who will be delivering the paper to us.
>>
>>31388730
>How many newspapers do we have in this city?
That's a very good question anon.
>>
>>31387622
we already knew what it could do. plus i want to point out that if testing it was actually important we should have tried it on a moving target. because while the damage it deals is decent, it took several seconds for the shot to travel 30 feet. that is very slow, like the 'i heard the shot ordered pizza, got pizza, ate pizza, and then moved out of the way of the shot' kind of slow.

>>31387584
that doesn't really feel like the only reason why we executed him.
>>
>>31388792
>took several seconds for the shot to travel 30 feet
Where did it say that.
Although yeah I suppose the assassination attempts were also part of why.
>>
>>31388705
>>31388730
>>31388758
>>31388769
You really hoped that your body could handle four kids. Two was hard enough for you body last time.
You get one of your servants to bring up a newspaper for you. The servant's name was Ajax as he gives it to you. There were only a few newspaper companies, at least two for each province to keep things fair. You sit down and start reading. You read the national one which was in each province, it was a good newspaper.
"Fear over Broadcast: Early last night the queen of Highland showed the execution of the leader of The Warriors of Sunlight with a powerful weapon that wasn't shown. Many reacted in Highland with smiles at the new weapon, even some Celestialists and ponies reacted well. Many of The Warriors of Sunlight turned themselves in, in Highland last night knowing which way the wind was blowing. Many outside of the province though reacted in a mix matter. Neltics reacted well and half of the Celestialist reacted well, but it has sent many in a scramble to see what the weapon or magic it is. Capital seems to be terrified the most with Emperor Dunstan's advisers trying to get him to condemn this act or at least figure out what it is, but he isn't listening to them. It seems the advisers are ready to take matters into their own hooves soon..."

What do you do?
>>
>>31388840
it said that in the post where aodh shot it for the first time.
>>
>>31388792
It's not like it's a first generation flintlock or anything right? Plus a dummie target is a dummie target we need to see how it reacts to flesh and bones.
>>
>>31388853
we need to get Caolan and his dragon buddies under us immediately.
>>
>>31388853
I didn't like showing off the weapon in fear of the backlash of the other kings. I wonder if Emperor Dunstan is pissed or scared of this. He might try to contact us of this matter. At least Warriors of Sunlight turned themselves in and there wasn't any violence.
>>
>>31388853
That new weapon seems to be very worthwhile to continue research and improve on.
>>
>>31388853
Let's hope showing off the weapon like that was not a mistake.
We should talk to maybn. Getting this weapon up and running in our army will take money
Ask her how the boyfriend is doing.
>>
>>31388898
Make sure she knows the details are to be kept as secret as possible as long as possible.
>>
>>31388898
>Ask her how the boyfriend is doing.
Call him by his name. Sunset glow.
>>
>>31388888
>>31388889
>>31388897
>>31388898
You start to wonder if Emperor Dunstan was pissed or scared by this in anyway, but you were happy that The Warriors of Sunlight turned themselves in and that there wasn't any violence. You'll need to continue researching this new weapon.
You get up and trot out of the room to see Maybn. Getting this weapon manufactured en masse would take money.
As you trot along a servant trots up with a telegram for you. Giving it to you to let you read. It was from Dunstan.
"Dear Queen Ivory Stalks, I'm going to have to be brief with this telegram, the advisers won't like it. Anyway, they are preparing to send a telegram to you that looks like it come from me. It isn't and I haven't approved of them doing this. They would most likely try to tell you to cease using this weapon and give it to them for proper 'disposal'. I was actually hoping that we could work together to created more of these for all provinces in the federation. Please consider this. -Emperor Dunstan."

What do you do?
>>
>>31388886
it's very very bad.
apparently the slowest i could find stats for is around 390 feet per second, for a black powder weapon.
i'll say several seconds means three seconds here just to give the best reasonable argument for this dragonpistol. but this still means it's at least 39 times slower than a black powder gun.
>>
>>31388991
I suppose keeping the federation as a whole safe is more important than giving us an advantage over the other provinces.
We should focus on deploying to our own army first though.
We can meet up with him when we go to pick up our fire sword.
>>
>>31388991
i think keeping it to ourselves is best for now. at the very least until we have our army trained in the use of them and armed with them.

>>31389023
i don't want to give them this technology at all. let alone for free.
>>
>>31388991
I say we work with Dunstan. Keeping the Federation safe is better. Plus, we don't want to against the emperor and keep a secret weapon to ourselves. It makes us look very bad. I also expect spies to steal information about this technology anyways.
>>
>>31389023
>>31389058
keeping it safe from what? we're not even being threated by anything, if we give them these gun they'll most likely be used against us.
>>
>>31389023
>>31389047
>>31389058
Maybe keeping the federation as a whole safe was more important then giving you an advantage? Spies would try to steal it anyway.
Though deploying the army and training them with them was the first priority, plus you could go and see if you could get a fire sword!

What do you do?
>>
>>31389086
They're going to get the technology one way or another from us. It just of a matter of how soon they get it and how we play it diplomatically.
>>
>>31389106
Go see mabyn.
We will have to find out when we have a free day or two to go talk to dunstan. We can commission the swird from from afar but we should pick it up in person. We might get a chance to chat with beowulf as well.
>>
>>31389125
okay but i just want to point out, as soon as you lot give them this tech, (that we should at least get them to pay for and give to our allies first.) we're going to be dealing with assassin's with guns.
>>
>>31389149
Yeah, we're going to deal with more dangerous assassins with guns when this technology starts to get massively produced here or there. It doesn't matter if we give him the guns or not, someone will grab one and use it on us.
Also, giving guns to our allies first before the Emperor might look a tad bit suspicious. I don't see a reason to go against the Emperor. At least not now.
>>
>>31389149
>get them to pay for
Of course.
And yeah maybe we can outfit the hordes as well. I think we should work with the hordes at the same time as the other provinces though.
>>
>>31389165
we can at least control the flow of guns in our own province. not so much in the other provinces.

oh we could keep this to ourselves and conquer the whole place. properly unite the deer and all that.
>>
>>31389200
>oh we could keep this to ourselves and conquer the whole place. properly unite the deer and all that.
I see no reason or motivation to do that.
>>
>>31389131
You continue along to see Maybn. You would also have to find out when you have a free day to go talk to Dunstan.
After a few minutes of trying to find her you see her in the kitchen having a early breakfast.

What do you do?
>>
>>31389218
Hey maybn. How are things going with sunset glow?
>>
>>31389218
Morning. How have things been?
>>
>>31389217
land, power, wealth. take your pick. hell it'd even be safer for our foals if there wasn't so many competing factions around.
>>
I think we should take up the offer but start developing protection for those as fast as possible and ways to defeat it.
>>
>>31389273
what offer? so far he's promised us nothing in return, he's just asking for free crap.
>>
>>31389255
Yeah, I still don't our MC wanting to take over the entire Federation. I don't see us wanting to go through the trouble and endanger our family even further just for more power. We want stability above all else. I also don't see us safely ruling with a Celestian majority.
>>
>>31389273
Agreed. We need to start planning for some sort of armor against a weapon like this.
>>
>>31389233
>>31389248
"Morning Maybn," You greet her, "How are things going with Sunset Glow?"
"Good," She smiles, "I saw your execution yesterday. Think you could tell me the secret?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31389298
A new weapon in the work. It's rudimentary, but it's got potential as you saw.
>>
>>31389298
not yet. any particular reason you want to know?
>>
>>31389278
At least he's trying to be diplomatic and have her work with him and not give it to is so we "dispose" of it that we know the advisors want it for only Capital to use the gun.
>>
>>31389298
That's what i came here for. It's called a flintlock and we need to work with the falls family to get more made. Start working to get it sorted but keep it as much of a secret as possible.
>>
>>31389305
We are here to get her help with distribution. We can't hide it from her.
>>
>>31389330
okay what are you trying to do? for all everyone is saying how we could have spies you just give that information to the first person who asks?
>>
>>31389334
This.
>>
>>31389351
You mean our good friend and person who will be involved in the production?
>>
>>31389360
honestly i forgot about who she was but yes close friends tend to make the best spies.
>>
>>31389351
I don't see why you want to lie to the person involved in production.
>>
>>31389302
>>31389305
>>31389330
"That's what I came here for," You tell her, "A new weapon in the works. It's called a Flintlock and we need to work with the Falls family to get more made. It's rudimentary, but it has potential. Start working to get it sorted, but keep it as much of a secret as possible."
"Yes ma'am!" She exclaims; standing up and saluting.

What do you do?
>>
>>31389401
off to check on the girls.
>>
>>31389401
I found out from the doctor I'm having quaduplits.
>>
>>31389401
Go sort out all the other stuff.
Talk to anybody else we need to to get production started. If we are going to be building them in factories keep the factory far from any settlements, we saw what industry did to capital.

Arange for the finest thinkers in highland to make improvements and modifications on the design with Caolan. Have the weapon extensively tested. What armor is best and worst at defending against it, stuff like that.
>>
>>31389401
I'm having four more kids by the way. I guess my body couldn't resist doubling it again.
>>
>>31389446
Oh and if it is indeed in a factory we want a telegraph line running to it.
>>
>>31389401
Money is no object on this one. If we run over budget getting set up take more from the treasury.
>>
>>31389428
>>31389445
>>31389446
>>31389453
>>31389468
"Money is no object on this one," You tell her, "If we run over budget getting it set up take more from the treasury."
"Got it." She nods.
"I found out I'm having four more kids by the way," You tell her, "I guess my body couldn't resist doubling it again."
"Congratulations!" She smiles.
The two of you proceed to start planning on what to do. It ends up being decided to make one factory north of the capital of Highland where it was isolated and hard to get to with only the employees knowing where to go to get to it. While it was against Neltic faith to do this the gods would probably forgive you for doing this.
All that was needed was for Caolan to be informed of the plans and for the greatest thinkers in Highland to be gathered.

What do you do?
>>
>>31389508
In what way is it against the faith?
Go doing the informing him and gathering people to work on the design.
>>
>>31389508
Do we know yet if we will continue to get supplies from the dragons?
>>
>>31389508
Why is it against our faith?
>>
>>31389526
>>31389532
>>31389546
It was against your faith to cut down trees and destroy the environment. It was why Highland still had so many forests.
You start to think of getting supplies from the dragons. Deer have never traded with dragons before so it would probably be a bit of a experience.
You head out to inform Caolan. Arriving at his house and giving him the plan.
"...It sounds good," He nods, "And I think I know which company can build it: They built my house after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>31389593
Sounds good.
>>
>>31389593
Where do we get wood from then? Is smaller amounts of woodcutting allowed.
>>
You know I remember the wood thing was mentioned at some point before but I couldn't find it when I went looking yesterday.
>>
>>31389593
Good think we already put so much money into the environment to help offset it.
>>
>>31389593
Tell him to work with maybn to see if he can get large ammounts of supplies from the dragons.
>>
>>31389625
Wood comes from the trees as usual, but if you cut a tree down you must plant it's seeds around the area where the original tree was.

>>31389603
>>31389635
>>31389745
"Sounds good," You nod, "Go work with Maybn to see if she can get large amounts of supplies from the dragons."
"Got it." He nods back.

What do you do?
>>
>>31389774
This is going to make your family very very rich. Although the crown would of course expect some small cut of the profits.
>>
>>31389802
Adter all we are assisting significantly with getting it set up.
>>
>>31389825
*after all we
>>
>>31389802
"This is going to make your family very very rich," You tell him, "Although the crown would of course expect some small cut of the profits."
"Please," He smiles, "My family is already as rich as it is. I'll give you half of the profits."

What do you do?
>>
>>31389877
sounds good.
>>
>>31389877
Sounds good.
Say how dead set is your family on the no racemixing thing? A marriage could be a good way to solidify the partnership.
>>
>>31389886
This
>>
>>31389886
yep this is good i just want to add onto it

my daughter morning star, really likes you son aodh. maybe there is something we could arrange between them.
>>
>>31389880
>>31389886
>>31389892
>>31389909
"Sounds good," You smile, "Say, how dead set is your family on the no racemixing thing? My daughter Morning Star really likes your son, Aodh. Maybe there is something we could arrange between them?"
"Well," He says, "...We are pretty set on it still, but Aodh does like your daughter a lot as well... We can probably make a exception of this."

What do you do?
>>
>>31389948
Sounds good. We can start planning after we get the factory set up.
>>
>>31389948
Good to hear. .
>>
>>31389948
well lets see how they develop together then, with many more play dates. tell aodh he may come over at any time.
>>
>>31389948
Alright. The perfect way to solidify our partnership on these weapons.
>>
>>31389972
>>31389989
>>31389990
>>31389997
"Good to hear," You smile, "Let's see how they develop together then with more play dates. Tell Aodh he may come over at any time."
"No problem." He smiles back.
"The perfect way to solidify our partnership on these weapons." You comment.
He chuckles a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>31390048
Alright.
I am going to be sending over the finest thinkers in the province to see you to help improve on the design, maybe make different types for different purposes.
Leave Caolan and have somebody arrange the thinkers.
>>
>>31390071
Also have the weapon extensively tested. In particular we want to know what armor it can deal with best and what armor stops it the best.
>>
>>31390071
>>31390079
"Alright," You say, "I am going to be sending over the finest thinkers in the province to see you to help improve the design, maybe make different types for different purposes. Also, have the weapon extensively tested."
"Got it."
You trot back to the castle, having someone write letters to the three great thinkers in the province. The letters were soon finished and sent out.

What do you do?
>>
>>31390517
See how things are going with the tower. Has it been checked yet? Has lucky moved in?
>>
>>31390517
We should also probably write something back to Dunstan as well. Best thing we can do is open up to some sort of agreement when it comes to these weapons. The capital sure is going nuts after all.
>>
>>31390564
I kind of feel like we should wait until we can talk to him in person.
>>
>>31390546
>>31390564
You should probably write back to Dunstan as well. The capital was going nuts about this, but you decide to see how things were with the tower.
You climb up the old cobblestone steps up to the tower at the peak of the mountain where it was a bit colder.
Nothing had happened to the tower. The entrance was still boarded up with the door having fallen away a long time ago. The windows have cracked and fallen from the weather and the roof on the very top had crumbled away, leaving only half of the roof standing and exposed to the elements.

What do you do?
>>
>>31390586
You're right. It was suggestion to only get us to consider it though, but we should meet up with him about this.
>>
>>31390608
Guess we will have to rebuild it. Hopefully it's not too expensive.
>>
>>31390608
i'm going to have to have this fixed, lucky can't be a proper wizard without a wizard tower.
>>
>>31390627
>>31390646
You probably would have to fix the roof and the windows. Lucky couldn't be a proper wizard without a wizard tower.
You carefully approach the entrance. The boards that were preventing access appeared to be old and in the process of rotting. The nails having rusted.

What do you do?
>>
>>31390690
We ain't going alone into potentioly dangerous ruins while pregnant. A team of builders can handle it.

What we should do is see if anybody knows what the fuck the tower was for. Maybe put it to the citizens to see if any of them know.
What's the time?
>>
>>31390719
A team of builders could handle it. Even if you were armored you weren't going in there while pregnant with four bouncing kids inside of you.
You head down to see anyone knew what the tower was for. You eventually find someone that did: A old buck that worked in the castle many years ago.
"...I remember that tower years ago," He smiles, "It use to be the old temple filled with three different floors for three different gods. It was used for years until that night..."
"What night?"
"One of the priests running the temple," He explains, "Went insane one night. Went out and grabbed a few servant from the castle and killed them in very gruesome ways in there before killing himself. It was abandoned shortly after that indecent."

What do you do?
>>
>>31390822
oh he better not have cursed the place or something. that'd be annoying to deal with.
>>
>>31390822
Thank you, I will check with the priests to make sure it's ok to repurpose. Do you remember which three gods?
>>
>>31390849
We should also have it checked for magical corupting influences.
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanksgiving break has started for me, which means I have more time for the stories.
>>
Time for more farming and incest.
>>
>>31390922
That too, yes.
>>
>>31388888
WITNESSED
>>
>>31391402
yep thank you.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31390922
I do like farming and incest.
Maybe not as much as queening or exploring but that just means I get a chance to sleep in a little longer because I don't care if I miss a few extra prompts.
Wait shit I'm playing party poopers now so I can't sleep in.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.