[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: L-Lewd.jpg (121 KB, 1089x557)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Called to the Office Edition

Greenpaste link archive: https://pastebin.com/SSdQjjhU
Previous Thread >>31471585

I do good? Writefag treat please!
>>
>pic
Oh boi!
>>
File: Matchmaker Cadance.png (245 KB, 770x870)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>31488661
>>31488652
Too bad it's cropped.
>>
Yay stupid sexy Raributt is gone!
I can browse catalog without feeling uncomfortable one again.
>>
>>31488667
It might get deleted if panties show
>>
Test
>>
>>31488675
Just hide the thread then, thats your problem?
>>
>>31488667
>Professionally dressed Candy.
U-UNF
>>
>>31482408
>>31482307

>Sweetie Belle shows the book to her friends
>”Who’s this little kid my mom’s playing with in these pictures and why does he look so much like my dad? Do I have an older brother I’ve never met?”
>Apple Bloom and Scootaloo figure out the truth before she does
>Neither of them are sure they should tell her
>>
>>31488697
>Professionally dressed sister Cadence will never keep a straight face as she jacks you off efficiently
>She will never lick the cum off of her fingers, readjust her neckerchief, and then go back to work
>Five minutes later, you will never receive an email from her telling you to meet her in her office after work
>You will never proceed to make her scream while you get her in a mating press
>>
>>31488719
>In Cinch's office.
>>
File: The face.png (100 KB, 430x422)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>Leaving the Council President, you approach the two, the contents of their conversation becoming more apprent as you home in.
>Rather than your initial assumption of her lookiong ready to retreat, she's more confused looking instead.
>The kid with the Jimmy Neutron hair changes his stance, making the biggest pearly white smile he can muster.
>"-So what's crackin shawty? You know ya boi got dat whip in da back, with da Ocho Sillies, and a bad Bee like you would like MAD STUPID in the passy seat~"
>Your can literally see the question marks forming above Flurry's head.
>"I-I just wanted to place an order."
>"Order whatever you want boo, just as long, as you order ya boi to be yo boo thang, NAH MEEN?"
>Is he eating a bag of marbles?
>Upon you approach, you slip an arm around the shoulders of your Niece.
"What's up? Everything okay?"
>She jumps in surprise, but after realizing who it is, she starts to relax.
>The pudding top looks at you with a cocked eye.
>"Aye main, you got beef? Can't you see she hollerin atcha boi? Rude Aye-Eff."
"I--huh?"
>Flurry shrugs at you in equal astonishment.
>Before he can continue with serving you and Flurry Word Salad, a gir with orange hair comes in from the kitchen area just in time to smack him upside the head, flipping her apron slightly.
>"BRUH."
>"This is why you don't get to work the front counter! You can't talk to customers like that!"
>She attempts to stuff him under the flailing kid under the counter.
>"I'm so sorry. He watches a lot of BET, but he usually isn't this way. Please let me take your--or--order--instead..."
>She looks from Flurry, then to you, and immediately goes starry-eyed.
>Oh Boy.
>She leans on the counter looking at you with half-lidded eyes.
>"What can I get you....cupcake?"
"Oh wow. Uh-Flurry?"
>Flurry's face has warped from confusion to utter disgust, her face twisting up into the meanest scrunch she can summon.
>>
>>31488738
AAAHHHH
>>
>>31488738
I cant understand thats going on.
>>
>>31488738
>>Your can literally see the question marks forming above Flurry's head.
There are a couple over my head as well, this is confusing the fuck out of me.
>>
>>31488749
>>31488755
What’s confusing you exactly white bois?
>>
File: 1396804345707.gif (912 KB, 493x304)
912 KB
912 KB GIF
>>31488738
>Anon's face when some gangsta is dissin his fly girl
>>
>>31488759
Behavior of Cake's.
>>
>>31488760
Ah an unsheltered man of the world
>>
>>31488772
One is a wigger the other likes anon. What’s so hard to get?
Just ask kirko from a jungle man to Caucasian translation
>>
>>31488772
Oh man, the Cake twins did not age well.
>>
>>31488788
Pretty fly and a Thot, i get it now.
>>
>>31488738
Kirko, if you're out of ideas, it's okay to wrap up your green with some kind of ending. And if there is some plot left, you should get to that instead of this incomprehensible filler. I love your green man, but this is just weird.
>>
>>31488801
So you want the green to end because one part “weirds you out”?
>>
>>31488801
What makes you think he's out of ideas?
>>
>>31488805
Dont fucking reply to this stupid bullshit.
>>
>>31488801
you have no idea how to write a story do you? you know its not a good idea to be constantly running to the end right?
>>
>>31488738
Look at that pouty face. God damn is that girl adorable. If Sunset made that face at her brother when he told her that he didn't want to commit incest, he'd crumble like a house of cards.
>>
I think it's hilarious how somebody made it his mission to try and bully kirko away.
>>
>>31488738
>They enter the all too familiar invisible coliseum of gladiator battle staredowns right then and there.
>To be young and hitting puberty. They look alike, and can't be much older than Flurry herself. Twins?
>The boy slowly stands up rubbing his head, pouting.
>"So it's okay when you do it though..."
>Flurry's face then changes into a smug grin, as she shuffles in closer to you.
>"Yes. You can take OUR order. Right sugarbuns?"
"Sugar-what?"
>She elbows you in the gut.
"O-oh-OOH! Right! Our order! H-Honeytits."
>She elbows you again shaking her head.
>Too much?
>You can see Fleur watching carefully with the biggest amused smirk.
>After a particularly animosity filled order placement, you were dragged to a secluded table in the back, with a visibly irritated Flurry Heart.
>She sits on the opposite end of the table, arms crossed, and bottom lip stuck out.
"You good?"
>She flashes you a look.
"So that's a no?"
>"How come you let that happen?"
"Let what happen?"
>She unfolds her arms.
>"Let that girl, just-just-HIT ON YOU?"
"She was hitting on me? I didn't n-notice."
>Flurry throws her hands up.
>"She was all over you!"
"Aw come on. It wasn't that bad. She just called me a cupcake. That's like when those old diner lady waitresses call you honey, or sugar."
>She crosses her arms again.
>"Also, HoneyTits? That was the best name you could think up?"
>You shrug. as Flurry leans on the table, with a hand pressed against her forehead.
>"What in the world am I doing? Have I always been this crazy?"
"Just when I'm, involved it seems."
>She looks up at you.
>"Yeah...Maybe."
>Thinking on it now...
"What was your old school like? Surely kids like that were commonplace, right?"
>"Uh...actually, I was homeschooled since I was thirteen."
>Your eyebrows go up.
"Really? But how? Weren't both your parents working?"
>She smiles.
>"Mom's Aunt actually did it. She retired early as Vice-Principal at Canterlot High, and was teaching me as a home instructor."
>>
>>31488827
>>"What in the world am I doing? Have I always been this crazy?"
>"Just when I'm, involved it seems."
>>She looks up at you.
>>"Yeah...Maybe."
"Maybe I'm crazy. Crazy for YOU.
>>
>>31488827
>pic
>Miles away, a shiver goes down Luna's spine
>Why does she get the feeling she's about to be involved in ANOTHER incestuous mishap?
>She thought she was done with that when she and her sister go separate houses.
>>
>>31488837
>A Shiver up her G Spot
FTFY
>>
>>31488822
We know it’s fingerbang.
>>
>31488801
>building a personality for a character that has thus far been “fuck me unc!” is pointless filler
>>
File: wlav9zeSRJ8.jpg (206 KB, 1024x776)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>31488738
>>31488827
Did I somehow inhale some weird shit at my factory, or is that you greening funny? The whole text is a blur and nobody seems familiar except those, who are explicitly mentioned.
>>
>>31488822
The world is full of all sorts of autists.
>>
>>31488858
Must be the weird shit inhalation. It's not exactly a confusing scene. Maybe you should go back a few chapters in the pastebin and catch up or something.
>>
>>31488822
> le me butthurt about some little thing he stopped doing immediately after I wrote it
> one person tries to troll back, other stops me from derailing further
> I sleep
> 10 hours later whole thread thinks there's organized group trying to fan him out
> mfw I come back and see this shit all over the place

What the fuck, guys?
>>
>>31488867
OH SHIT. I FORGOT TO UPDATE THE BIN
>>
>>31488867
>>31488869
Fuck this, I'll return in 2 days and catch up on desuarchive. Even captcha tries to fuck with my brain.
>>
Jesus. I'm nine episodes into the new season, are the rest of them worth watching or are they as shit as the ones I've watched?
>>
>>31488877
Not worth it unless there's sister-fuckin' in it.
>>
>>31488874
Or you can fuck off forever
>>
Threadly reminder not to respond to unironic sheltered idiot posters or babbies who want the story to be their way. If you must please only give them one arrow and move on. Thank you
>>
>>31488884
After you
>>
File: eg29.jpg (129 KB, 640x427)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I'm getting back into my groove now. I'll have more after this dump, and by that I don't mean three months later.
To recap a little, since it's been a while, Anon's mom just gave him a lesson he'll never forget.

https://pastebin.com/aenqVpGr

>>30900462
>>"Yes, I require more practice. A lot more. Right now."
>Words cannot describe how tempted you were to say that.
>But you couldn't do it, as an idea popped into your head at the last moment. Or rather, a plan.
>Your plan to deal with your mischievous fiance, hatched in your head during last night's power trip, was simple.
>Simple, but still difficult, as you already found out after leaving your mother earlier.
>"Look down und close your eyes, if you vud, it's almost done..."
>Topless on a chair, you struggle to keep still as a pair of artists stroke you all over with paint brushes, one painting over your closed eyelids.
>Two uncomfortably attractive women, one with blue hair and the other pink, both ceremonial body-painters specializing in marital decor.
>They're supposedly sisters from the delta, which would explain the accent.
>You feel the touch of a finger on your bicep, running up your arm.
>"Alvays a pleasure, to vörk on a body like zis..."
>You gulp.
>You've been conditioned to hate this kind of sycophancy with a burning fury, but now...
>You shift in your seat, trying to hide your pitched tent.
>Damn it, if this plan is going to work, you're going to need some self-control.
>If only your father was still alive, you could use some manly advice. But then again, none of this would be happening if he were.
>The other moves to your front, stroking your leg on the way.
>"I vudn't mind, seeing mo-"
>"Are you done yet?"
>All three of you snap to attention, the kingdom's undisputed voice of authority sounding behind you.
>"V-von moment..!" A single streak of paint is hastily applied to the bridge of your nose. "Z-zere! Done!"
>Mother to the rescue!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (73 KB, 400x300)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I’m starting to regret saving this general. With the exception of writefriends, the quality of posts have dropped to Twitter flame war levels of stupid. Maybe their general should have been banned.
PROMPTS
>The Lusty Dragon-Ember
>ember wants you to pump her full of kids years after a promise as kids to start a royal family
>Love Hurts Like War-Fleur and Photo-Finish
>Two exotic ends of the family after some time soul searching come across and lounge with Anon. Anons kindness and loyalty hits the right points to win hearts
>not-trap thorax
PLEASE COME BACK
>A Cold Winters Embrace
>Anon on a noble quest goes and visits a relative in the far north reaches of Yakastan. (Extra thicc)
>Sand, Gold and serpents
>it’s an episode in Saddle Arabia
>>
File: eg30.jpg (55 KB, 600x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>31488974
>She leans down to inspect your face, giving you a full view of her rack.
>"Mirror, please?"
>The pink-haired painter silently obliges.
>All you see in your reflection is an absurdly complex mesh of patterns, way too intricate for you to judge on the spot.
"It's... very traditional."
>You look like a zebra with a bad case of leprosy, but you'll keep that comment to yourself.
>"Those eyes are works of art, can I take a closer look..?" Your mother smiles innocently.
"Huh? Oh, sure."
>You close your eyes, realizing she meant the ones painted on your eyelids.
>Her hands push down on your legs as she leans further, pushing her silky lips pushing against yours, snaking her tongue into your mouth.
>Your eyes shoot open, finding your mother's pair looking straight into them.
>"Ah, excuse me..." She pulls away.
>"I couldn't help myself, you look so much like your father on my wedding day..."
"I... uhh..."
>"Oh~, please forgive me!" She interrupts, dramatically slapping her forehead with the back of her hand.
>"I completely forgot to claim your lips last night..."
>She smirks at the painters behind her. "...in the heat of the moment..."
>"E-e-e-excuse us..!"
>Looking comically uncomfortable, they fall over each other on the way out, leaving the two of you alone in the room.
"Wow... I have a question... or fifty."
>"Please."
"Was it really necessary to shatter their world-view like that?"
>"What, can't a mother kiss her own son?"
>You raise an eyebrow.
>"Oh, hush." She waves at you, dismissively. "They and everyone else here will get used to this eventually, I'll make sure of it."
>You gulp at the implication.
"D-didn't we talk about this..?"
>"Yes, yes, I'm sure Luna will be touched. I'll behave myself while we're in private, don't worry."
>In private..?
"Hey, I'm really trying to be serious about thi-"
>She pushes a finger against your lips.
>"You know, just because you're not currently doing your own mother, doesn't mean the world can't think you are."
>>
>>31488974
>>
File: eg31.jpg (3.63 MB, 1821x2746)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB JPG
>>31488983
>It's been hours, but nothing's managed to take your mind off your last conversation with your mother, not even this wedding.
>You know you're supposed to project this other-worldly image, but that has got to be taking it too far.
>A pair of guards open the doors to the palace temple, revealing to you a scary sight.
>About three dozen torch-carrying eunuchs stand on either side of the walkway to the central altar, where the high priest stands waiting.
>You mostly him for hitting your fingers with a stick whenever you failed to memorize some story as a kid, but he has a different role now.
>Ready for the end of your life as a bachelor, you take the first step forward.
>This intimidating walk to the altar isn't meant to be made alone, but the line of candidates to follow you there is surprisingly empty.
>The first in line to 'give you away' would be your father, who's dead and buried.
>The second would be your mother, who instead will be accompanying Luna to the altar as tradition prefers, and the third of course is Luna herself.
>With no other living relatives, that leaves only the emergency back-up option, usually only brought out when marrying orphans.
>And that's the pharaoh himself or a local representative, which in your case can only be YOU.
>You can at least take some solace in the fact that you're finally doing something yourself, as trivial as this is.
>*THUNK*
>The priest slams the butt of his staff on the floor as soon as you clear the last of the castrates, prompting the guards to again open the entrance.
>The door creaks open, and your heart threatens to detach and flutter away into the aether.
>In walk the two women in your life, elbows linked as they step into the walkway.
>Your mother, standing nearly a head taller than her sister, is wearing her typical 'formal' attire, but you can't seem to tear your eyes off your bride.
>>
File: eg32.png (166 KB, 629x191)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>31488989
>Her white dress is wrapped tightly around her body, showing off her figure rather than just bare skin.
>You notice her watching her step as the dress completely covers her feet, while her hands are bare all the way to the shoulders.
>But most of all, her face is on full display with her hair tied back, only slightly spoiled by the presence of jewelry.
>*THUNK* *THUNK*
>You're brought back into reality as the staff sounds again, ceasing your ogling as Luna takes her position two feet away from you.
>"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
>The gelded choir fills the room with a monotonous hum as the priest raises his hands, providing you an opportunity to speak just loud enough for Luna to hear.
"You look stunning."
>"Thanks." She runs her eyes over you. "You look ridiculous."
>You suppress a chuckle while looking at the priest, who thankfully didn't seem to hear that.
>Getting on the bad side of the land's highest clerical authority would be a very bad way to begin your reign.
>"BLESSED BE THEE WHO STAND BEFORE THE GAZE OF THE HEAVENS," The priest booms, silencing the chorus.
>"MAY THIS UNION BE LONG AND FRUITFUL."
>The old man taps his staff another three times on the floor, your cue to face each other.
>He pulls a knife out of his cloak. "Hold out thine right hand."
>Whoa, you weren't told about this.
>"This covenant must be signed in the blood of the-"
>"AHEM." Your mother steps forward. "My husband ended this custom."
>"My queen," He responds, sounding confused. "The heretic's decrees hold no validity after-"
>"Hotep, my old friend and mentor..." She loudly slaps her hand on the priest's shoulder, leaning into his ear while dropping her voice to a whisper.
>"If the current arrangement of your toes is to your liking, you will get this blade away from my son without another word."
>He hesitates for a moment, almost fumbling his grip before sheathing his knife.
>"Y-you may kiss the bride."
>Love you, mom.
>>
Prompt repost from last month because I don't have anything better to post.

>Shit goes down with magic and stuff
>Sunset Shimmer, the sirens, etc
>Magic leaks a bit into human-Equestria, and the people who were most closely involved start to take on attributes of their horse-selves
>Some are just more cheerful and open to friendship
>Others start slipping up and saying "buck" instead of "fuck"
>A bunch of them began to really appreciate cuddling and became much more tactile in general, like ponies/horses are
>Some people, such as the principal and vice principal of Canterlot High, take the idea of "ponies don't usually wear clothes" to heart.

>You are Anon, son of Celestia and nephew of Luna
>You were conveniently elsewhere at the time of that weird magic stuff and/or don't go to your mom's school, so that magic bullshit didn't touch you
>Things are weird now that you've gotten back home
>Your mom and aunt are way more cuddly than they were before
>They greet you with great big hugs
>The snuggle with you on the couch
>Your mom does this thing where she really likes to rub her face against your face and head
>You even woke up one morning to your aunt curled around your head like a cat or a dog.
>...thank you, queen-sized mattress that you inexplicably sleep directly in the center of.
>>
>>31488996
>This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that they've been gradually stripping nude over the course of a few weeks
>"Oh, this shirt is too hot."
>"These pants feel so uncomfortable on my skin."
>"Does anypon-er, anybody else think it's weird that we wear underwear? I never questioned it before in my life, but now it's just bugging me."
>And they aren't shy about giving you a big faceful of tits, neither.
>Your half-naked aunt and mother (quite obviously soon to be FULLY-naked) are wandering around the house and trying to have as much physical contact with you as possible.
>...and you've got the MOST ENORMOUS boner you've ever had in your life, because you're a teenager and those are tits you're seeing.
>confliction.png
>>
>>31488991
I like lusty Egyption aunt and mother.
>>
>>31488719
>>31488726
>Anon's animalistic grunts and Candy's banshee-like moans and wails fill the air as they climax, Anon's seed coating his sister's fertile valley
>An excess amount of his batter spills out of Cadance's hungry womb, and onto the smooth surface of the conference room's table, currently being occupied by CPA's board of directors, with Principal Cinch at the head
>Cinch's presentation for her proposal of the "Prefect Student Body Initiative" had gone swimmingly, now she only had to wait for that wonderful call a few days from now, letting her know the funding's gone through
>>
>>31489016
>"Ladies and gentlemen, as my associate and her brother are demonstrating, with the right funding we can breed the perfect students for our illustrious institution."
>>
File: Spoiler Image (123 KB, 400x400)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>31488983
I love you issues anon and your green but how am I supposed to shill my gay prompts that no one will care about with your cute-lewds
notice me
Speaking of selling out
>>31488980
>>
>>31488827
More?
>>
>>31489070
fags leave
>>
>>31488827
>That certainly explains a lot.
>"Now can I ask you something?"
"Me?"
>She nods still smiling.
>"How was mom like when she was a kid? How did you get so close to each other?"
"Candy...?"
>You hink to yourself for a moment.
"I didn't really know much about your mom directly. I just heard of her through my parents, and the stories weren't exactly flattering."
>Flurry tilts her head.
"She used to babysit me when I was just a baby, but according to her those were some of the best times we had together. Something about a "feeding incident"? I don't really know. but when I was old enough to know I had a sister, All I did was call and talk to her, and visit. Being an only child can get lonely."
>Flurry hangs her head.
>"I know..."
"W-well I'm here now. I can be like your brother!"
>She smiles a little.
>"So, what else?"
"What else what?"
>"What else can you tell me about mom?"
>It's your turn to smile now.
"She's an amazing woman, who passed on that same greatness to her daughter."
>Flurry goes slack-jawed, turning red, and starts playing with her hair again.
>"Geez...you're so corny..."
>You fold your hands together on the table.
"Since we're talking and sharing, maybe you can tell me what's this "China Doll" stuff about?"
>Flurry blushes harder embarrassed.
>"J-just people bothering me, about how I look..."
"Oh? So you got a harem of boys now?"
>"A what?"
"A harem. Like a private selection of males to choose from?"
>She shakes her head frantically.
>"WHAT? No! Never! I-I only want one boy..."
>You know what the answer is, but you're tempted to ask anyway.
"And who would that be?"
>She meekly points to you, hiding her smile behind her curls. It's crazy cute.
>"Is it my turn to ask you something now?"
"Shoot."
>She takes a deep breath, getting up from her seat, and moving to your side, closing you in the booth.
"Uh...what's up?"
>"Can we do what we did in my r-room?"
>You gulp.
"What do you mean?"
>She takes your hand and places it on her leg near-
"Ooooh...Oh."
>>
>>31489076
1v1 me >>>/v/irgin
>>
>>31489070
>They're forced to live away from normal members of society.
Good, right were they belong.
>>
>>31489085
wew
>>
>>31489085
What a kinky little girl.
>>
>>31489098
Don’t make me get the belt son, you wouldn’t like me with my belt
>>
>>31489106
mr harvey pls stay__________
>>
>>31489108
What you gonna choke yourself degenerate? Make sure you do it tight enough so we won't have to worry about you breeding.
>>
>>31489120
Lee I swear if you don’t stop talking to those goddamn Koreans on the internet
>>
>>31489106
Taking after her mother, obviously
>>
>>31489125
>Lee
I ain't no dog eater.
>>
>>31489129
Is that bad?
>>
File: americanmusic.gif (579 KB, 480x247)
579 KB
579 KB GIF
>>31489166
Only better.
>>
File: 1329611349916.png (163 KB, 300x300)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>31489085
>Something about a "feeding incident"?
>>
>>31489070
Sometimes two anons dump things at the same time, it happens.

Also, threadly reminder that Ramesses II married one of his sisters and THREE of his daughters. My personal hero.
>>
>>31489192
Truly a man we should work to emulate.
>>
File: 1497425404844.png (37 KB, 287x187)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>31489085
>>"WHAT? No! Never! I-I only want one boy..."
>>You know what the answer is, but you're tempted to ask anyway.
>"And who would that be?"
>>She meekly points to you, hiding her smile behind her curls. It's crazy cute.
FUCK
>>
>>31489192
>abu simbel was supposed to be a monument to his incestuous relationships
>>
File: uvkGKMzg1Ts.jpg (22 KB, 480x472)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>31489085
>You know what the answer is, but you're tempted to ask anyway.

Yo bastard.
>>
>>31488980
>not trap thorax
I’m writing in bulk but I’m workin on it

https://pastebin.com/FmmgLBrT
>>
File: 1491751796294.png (382 KB, 700x555)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>
File: HNNNNH.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31489085
>You quickly snatch your hand away.
"No. We can't do that here! We're in a public place! Someone could see!"
>She puffs out her cheeks.
"Plus the student council president is RIGHT there."
>You motion to Fleur who is sitting at a nearby table sipping from a coffee cup.
>She waves at the two of you with her pinky finger.
>"But, why not? You'd do it with mom..."
"I--that's not--You were awake weren't you?"
>She smirks at you.
>"Of course I was. I was awake the whole time."
>You facepalm.
>"I mean you were feeling each other up right there with me in the same bed. How could anyone NOT notice?"
"B-but I thought you were asleep!"
>Flurry rubs her shoulder against yours.
>"To be honest, I had the same plans...."
>FUCK. FUUUUCK.
"So then you know, I'm guessing?"
>"Yes."
>She knows Candy is your girlfri-
>"I know you fingered mom under the blankets."
>You look at her incredulously.
"And that's it?"
>"Yeah! Was there something else?"
"I--no. There wasn't."
>Flurry leans in close brushing some of her hair from her eyes.
>"I want to do more. More than she's done with you.."
"Oh geez, Flurry,,we can't. Not here!"
>She slides a hand over your lap, clumsily fumbling with your zipper.
"WHOA. HOLD ON A SEC. what are you doing?!?"
>"Shh!"
>You both look around to see if anyone is watching.
>"I looked this up on my phone before we came here, you know..."
"L-Looked up what?"
>"H-how to please a man."
>While you know it's not right, your curiosity and adrenaline persuade you to see where it's going.
"What do you mean "how to please a man"?"
>"Catch a hint already stupid..."
>You feel cold air blow across your crotch, and your Niece's head disappear under the table.
"Hnnnh."
>The feeling of rough, wet bumps run across your slowly erecting tower.
>You ball up your lips, feeling a vein bulge from your forehead, as you enter a mouth for the first time.
>>
File: pMybzCTTEF8.jpg (16 KB, 303x303)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31488980
>Love Hurts Like War-Fleur and Photo-Finish
>Two exotic ends of the family after some time soul searching come across and lounge with Anon. Anons kindness and loyalty hits the right points to win hearts

YES PLEASE
French and german sisters - it's a fetish for my life.
>>
File: 345745632345.jpg (30 KB, 512x384)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>31489281
Holy flurking schnit!
>>
File: 14280792672770.gif (858 KB, 354x440)
858 KB
858 KB GIF
>>31489281
Wew, now that escalated quickly!
>>
>>31489306
>when anon starts eating your butt
>>
File: 1512276821870.png (355 KB, 944x744)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>31489281
welp
>>
>>31489288
>French and german sisters
>Both

>Be Anon
>Your parents are weird as shit
>They had you, and then they had your sister Fleur, and then they had your sister Photo Finish
>The weirdness aspect is that they each immediately split off, each taking one kid with them.
>Your mom went to France with Fleur, and your dad went to Germany with Photo Finish.
>...you found out they left after you phoned your aunt in a panic because nobody came home for three days.
>It's been over 15 years, and you're still not talking to your parents.
>They want to make up for the whole "parental abandonment from a young age" thing by sending over your sisters for you to look after.
>You weren't sure what babysitting duty was supposed to do to mend burnt bridges, but then you saw your sisters.
>Fleur was a goddamn model.
>No joke; she was actually a model.
>She spoke French like most people sang or carried a tune, and her words were silky liquid pleasure to your ears.
>She told you that you were "just like maman told me you would be" and was really handsy with you.
>Surprise hugs; insisting on calling you "big bruzzer"; that thing where she kisses both of your cheeks
>Your other sister, Photo Finish, was a stark contrast to Fleur.
>Photo Finish was an art buff, just like your dad was.
>You took an immediate dislike to her, and the sentiment seemed to be returned in full force.
>You got along well enough at first, but when you refused to take off your pants so that she could take moody black-and-white photos of your testicles, your sister began muttering to you under her breath in German and never really stopped.
>So here you are: living in your apartment with your two sisters; one that likes her cuddles, and the other who has a strange fixation with your crotch.
>They pay rent, so you guess you can't complain too much.
>You can only imagine the shenanigans you'll get into with these two wildly different individuals.
>>
>>31489281
Cadence is going to be so jelly that Flurry Heart beat her to it. The only thing she can do now to win is to take Anon's virginity before Flurry mounts him in the middle of class.
>>
>>31489379
>"I cannot verk like zis! Zat waifish whore is always draped over him like a fur!"
>"How am I supposed to take sepia filter photos of his crotchenheimer!"
>>
>>31489281
At this point i'm surprised Flurry isn't the black mailing "You're going to have sex or i'll just tell people you did" type.

I mean yeah blow jobs are hot and all, but she's just kind of forcing Anon into this stuff, and he can't make a scene about it, because it's still a 14 year old girls mouth on his dick so he'd get in trouble.
>>
File: 14441546644010.jpg (28 KB, 304x408)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31489379
Go on!
>>
File: my_sides.gif (1.96 MB, 615x413)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>31489392
>crotchenheimer
>>
>>31489397
Flurry has hearts in her eyes right now. She can't see anything beyond Anon and immediate access to his avuncular D.
>>
File: rMfB3Zfbgns.jpg (20 KB, 500x378)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31489309
I dont even... What did you done.
>>
>>31488827
>>31489386
>Flurry wants to be intimate as soon as she starts to like Anon
>Isn't surprised that her mom does, too
>Homeschooled
What the fuck is her baseline? I can only imagine Cadance and Shining coming home to Flurry and Luna and planting long kisses on her lips before heading upstairs while cheerfully announcing they're going to be fucking for the next few hours.
>>
File: YFW she uses her teeth.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>31489281
>She's so obviously sloppy, and inexperienced, but the thought of someone going down on you in a public setting more than makes up for the lack of quality.
>She's just put her mouth on it, and is moving her head up and down. No actual sucking or licking anything.
>Still, to feel the sides of her mouth is heavenly in itself, but not enough.
>The girl from the counter emerges from the back with your order, and a smile.
>With a hand on her hip, she sashays your way, getting a panicked yelp from you.
>Also because Flurry is using her teeth.
>You yank her back up, bumping her head on the underside of the table a little.
>"Ooooow! Why did you do tha-"
>The girl lays a tray down on the table, putting fries and a milkshake in front of you with a wink.
>She looks at Flurry her tone changing immediately.
>"ENJOY YOUR FOOD."
>The venom drips from that staement like a Cobra eyeing its next prey.
>Flurry scrunches her face back up, until the girl leaves.
>Once out of sight, she leans in towards you with a confident smile.
>"So?"
"So what?"
>You start buttoning yourself back up, with bluer balls and slightly wetter than normal genitalia.
>"How was it? Shame we didn't finish huh?"
"Uh...yeah. Magical."
>She frowns at your tone.
>"What's wrong...?"
>You start eating your fries in awkward silence.
>Flurry twists her face up again.
>"You didn't like it did you?"
"O-oh? I loved it! I was about t explode all over your face right here! Good thing you stopped in time..yep."
>She doesn't look convinced.
>You start stuffing your mouth with fries now to keep from answering.
>>
>>31489448
Given that all the information we have about Cadence before Anon showed up is:
>She was married
>She was a huge slut
>She had a bad relationship with her parents
This scenario may well be plausible. Maybe Candy and Shining had a, uh, "progressive and modern attitude toward sexuality."

I also think you wrote Luna by mistake, though, or else I'm not following something here.
>>
File: 1454950350690.jpg (197 KB, 904x864)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>31489457
Shit, that's awkward af.
>>
>>31489462
According to one of the earlier posts, she homeschooled Flurry. I'll bet she had to hit sex ed earlier than she intended with Cadance around.
>>
>>31489457
Awkward sex is the comfiest sex.
>>
>>31489477
I bet Luna was all “sex is for procreation and must only be done after marriage”. flurry acts like someone who saw a porn and decided to try it out
>>
File: 1451569040964.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>31489457
And now we're waitin' for a moment when Candy will teach her daugher how to give a proper head.
>>
>>31489499
Training will be made on Anon and only for Anon, ofc.
>>
>>31488991
Yay! I was hoping this story would continue.
>>
File: DONT STOP NOW.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>Big rock-apple-pie family reunion
>all four pie sisters and both apple sisters take you skinny dipping
>tell you they want you to take all their virginities
>too many goddamn cousins aaa
>>
>>31488738
So Pound Cake is trying to pound Flurry's cake by talking like a giganigga, but then Pumpkin Cake comes and slaps his shit, then stuffs him under the counter where he proceeds to eat her out while she takes Flurry's order? Is that right?
>>
>>31489909
yes and it's hot as fuck
>>
>>31489909
>Literally every single possible group of related people are fucking in the story
Now what you didn't see was when Twilight went home after making friends with Cadence and Flurry Heart again, Twilight Velvet gave her a "good job doing friendship" lick-a-roo.
>>
>>31489457
>>You start stuffing your mouth with fries
I fucking love french fries. A restaurant is only as good as their fries.
>>
>>31489970
Agreed.

They can't be soggy, and don't fucking drown them in pepper.

I prefer my fries firm and salty
>>
File: eg33.jpg (92 KB, 800x970)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>31488991
>The rest of the ceremony went without incident, ending with a kiss and the ritual sacrifice of seven oxen before you could meet outside with your mother.
>At least the boring part is over, you can hear the festivities have already begun.
>"Don't make me regret allowing this, Luna."
>"Oh, don't be like that..." Your wife giggles, holding on to your arm like a lost child.
>She hasn't let go of you since the last bull was slaughtered.
>"This will work out just fine, your boy is a much better kisser than you are."
>You blush, not knowing how to respond to that, or if you should.
>"Luna..!" You mother looks around, embarrassed.
>"As my sister, sister-in-law, and now also daughter-in-law, I can forgive a lot. But if you don't drop that, then I swear-"
>"You swear what?" Your wife interrupts, smooching your cheek. "You forgot to mention, I am also your queen."
>Your mother huffs, turning around.
>"We'll talk more tomorrow, so just enjoy the rest of the evening. Oh, and Anon..?"
"Hmm?"
>"An heir and a spare." She walks away, leaving you alone.
>With Luna.
>Trying your best to not boil your own face off, you hazard a look, seeing your wife grinning from ear to ear.
>"Anon?"
"Y-yes..?"
>"Let's get drunk." She pulls you along into a walk, aiming for the bonfire.
>"Sloppy, off-our-camels, blackout-"
"O-okay, sure!"
>Hell, you could use a drink.
>You slip away and run forward, her enthusiasm infecting you.
"Beat you there!"
>You fall into a jog, curious to see if she can keep up.
>Shedding her shoes, she blazes into a full sprint, laughing past you while kicking up sand.
>"HAHAHA, back to basic training, Anon!"
"W-what? No way!"
>You almost catch up, only for her to increase her pace, staying just slightly ahead of you no matter how much you push yourself.
>One last sprint to save some dignity on the last spurt changes nothing.
>Panting like a dog, you collapse on your knees in front of the bonfire, your wife laughing triumphantly.
"H-how... the fuck..."
>>
File: eg34.jpg (751 KB, 3872x2592)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>31490369
>"There, there, nephew." She leans down and pats your head. "A lack of endurance is nothing we can't fix."
>You look around, noticing you're attracting stares.
"D-don't... call me that... in front of the peasantry."
>Your entire servant population is gathered in the area, having fun in groups while someone is banging on drums.
>You even notice some daring cats joining the party, no doubt seeking the drunken human attention.
>Strewn around the area are some open barrels, which you're guessing are filled with alcohol, as well as a couple of tables containing gilded cups.
>Still being mostly incognito, you grab two cups from the nearest table, throwing one for Luna to catch while finding the next unpopulated barrel.
>"Ugh, beer? What happened to the wine?"
"What, you thought all these barrels were full of wine..?"
>You scoop some into your cup, downing the contents in one gulp.
"You might as well dump the treasury into the river."
>"Hmph, I suppose it'll do."
>You notice movement in your periphery, a figure getting closer.
>Is someone actually approaching you?
>"Hey, princess." Some dude, not much older than you, leans on the barrel and points at you, sounding more than a little inebriated.
>"Is this your hyena?"
>Your jaw drops, looking around to see if he means someone else. Because obviously the finger in your face isn't proof enough.
>Then you hear some girls in the background, giggling like lunatics.
>"Wow." Luna breaks the silence. "This is a dare, right?"
>"Uhh, well... I, uhh..."
>He drops on his knees, having completely lost his nerve.
>"PLEASEFORGIVEME, IHAVEAFAMILY"
"HRRKKHH-"
>You break into a fit of cough-laughter, after some alcohol got caught in your windpipe.
"I get it, b-because of the... paint, right?"
>He slowly stands back up, a glint of hope sparkling in his eyes.
>"A-am I not getting executed?"
"Executed?! PFFT-"
>You cough some more, hardly believing your ears.
"Banish the thought, plebeian! Is my reputation THAT bad?"
>>
File: eg35.jpg (51 KB, 500x334)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>31490378
>Luna nudges you. "It's Celestia's, you saw how she handled the priest."
"Well, I better do something about that."
>You down another cup, already feeling a buzz.
"Tell me about that family you mentioned. Wife and children?"
>"Uhh, no. There's mom and dad... I'm the oldest of five brothers and two sisters..."
>"The competition must be fierce."
>"W-what?"
"Excuse my wife. Let me guess, you're farmers struggling to get by during a shit season, so they sent their eldest here to earn some extra revenue as a royal guard?"
>He looks stunned.
"It's a common story."
>"Y-yeah, the last couple of seasons have been tough."
"Well, tell you what, whatever your name is..."
>"Nrohmasotheb."
"...Norman."
>Shit, close enough. What were his parents thinking?
"I'll give your farmstead a full tax exemption for the next three harvests, courtesy of your bravery."
>This ought to make you more approachable.
"And I'll even let you deliver the decree in person, signed and stamped. Two weeks off without a salary cut for a family visit, sounds good?"
>"Y-y-you can do that..?"
"Who do you think you're talking to? I'll send someone to your barracks when the papyruswork is ready."
>"W-wow..." His voice is getting shaky. "I don't even know how to thank you."
>You down another cup, suddenly feeling jealous.
"Just enjoy having siblings for me..."
>"Well, look at you." Luna looks legitimately impressed. "Taking charge already?"
>You down yet another cup to further erode your inhibitions, noticing others gathering around you.
"Yeah, if I'm going to be a known motherfucker, then I'll be a beloved one, damn it!"
>"Hey, you're not that bad!" Some random voice shouts out behind you.
"No, I mean literally!"
>You turn around to the source of the voice, who you recognize as one of your waitresses.
"Haven't the rumors started circulating yet?"
>Is your mother actually slacking off? That would be a first.
>"It sure would be nice if the rumors were true, though..." Your wife mumbles.
>>
File: eg36.jpg (44 KB, 480x360)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>31490385
"Wait... what?"
>You look at your wife twirling around the liquid in her cup, drunk-blush on her face.
>"Just saying... I set everything up perfectly, and you were doing fine, until you just... stopped."
>You almost drop your cup.
"You... you SAW? How?"
>She points to the top of the palace, decorated with some banners hanging off the barred windows of your new room.
>"How do you think that stuff got up there?"
>You stay silent, waiting for her to get to the WHY, which in retrospect was the more important question.
>"Well, I had to confirm if it worked, for... you know... the bet."
"The bet?"
>She's starting to look less sure of herself.
>"Y-yeah. The bet."
>The crowd around you is looking increasingly uncomfortable, some showing signs of disgust, but you're too drunk to care.
"Wait a second, let me get this straight..."
>You down another cup for good measure, wondering if you're missing something.
"You pushed us into... fornicating, you spied on us to confirm if we did, and now you're mad that we didn't... because it lost you a bet?"
>She pouts, awkwardly avoiding eye contact.
>"I'm not MAD..."
>Holy shit with this woman, what have you gotten yourself into?
>You stare into the alcoholic abyss below you, scooping up a generous serving for you to chug.
>This marriage is going nowhere until you set some boundaries, and there's no better time to do it than right now.
>It's time to put your plan into motion.
>You take a deep breath, only for your anxiety to overpower you, so again you tap into the reserve of liquid courage.
>Doing this in public wasn't part of your plan, but it will hopefully only serve to increase the impact.
>"Uhh... Anon?"
>You exhale loudly, examining your cup.
>You're not seeing double, which means you're still too sober.
>Twice more you drink, ignoring all the voices of concern around you.
>You look up, finally feeling ready.
>Except you can't locate your wife.
>>
File: eg37.png (266 KB, 900x1200)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>31490391
"L-luna?"
>"Anon..?"
>Oh, there she is, the bluest object in your view.
>You drop on your knee, which turns out to be easier than standing.
>Doing your best to focus on her eyes, you release a final, stress-relieving breath.
"This is... kind of backwards, doing this after the marriage, but I MUST."
>Yelling out that last syllable silenced the area completely, even the drums stopped.
"You are... the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, and I love you in more ways than one."
>You hear some ooh's and aww's around you, but nothing from Luna, who's just standing there, dumbfounded.
"I want you to be mine."
>You hold out your hand, hoping she'll take it.
"O-ONLY mine."
>The women in the audience start screeching, almost too loud to bear.
>You start sweating as your wife instead goes for the barrel.
>"Excuse me while I get on your level..."
>You watch in heavy anticipation as she downs seven whole cups in rapid succession, finally dropping unceremoniously into the sand.
>"And here I thought *I* was shameless."
"S-so..?"
>"JUST..." She lunges forward, body-slamming you on the ground in a failed attempt at a hug.
>"Hrrg... carry me into the sunset already."
>You groan in a mixture of pain and relief, your world spinning.
"S-sure... anything for... my..."
>The weight is lifted off you before you're pulled up yourself.
>"Just lead the way, I'm not letting you carry anyone and break your neck before I get my vacation."
"N-norman?"
>"That's not my name, your highness, but yes."
"Just... call me Anon. That's not my name, either."
>Supporting you, he walks you towards the palace, someone else doing the same for your plastered wife just next to you.
>"I don't know what you've done to me, because I'm not sure if I'm touched or revolted."
"Yeah, well... pick one and go with it."
>You chuckle, trying not to slur your words.
"It'll make your family visit less confusing. How old are your sisters?"
>"No. That's not happening."
"Yeah, not with that attitude."
>>
>>31490369
I'm a little late to the party here. How old is Anon in this story? It mentions early on that he's a bit of a late bloomer (vis a vis his dick), but there's also a scene where Celestia kneels down so that she's at eye level with him.
>>
>>31490369
>As my sister, sister-in-law, and now also daughter-in-law
wew. I want to read about someone trying to sort out their family tree after one or two instances of incest.

>Your daughter will never find out that her parents are brother and sister when she realizes that she is her own cousin
>>
>>31490457
He's a mid-to-late teenager as I've imagined him, I never had a precise age in mind.
And assuming you mean that scene with the body-painting, Anon was sitting while Cellery was standing over him.
>>
>>31490493
Ah, that clears it up. Thanks.
>>
>>31490035 Crinkle
straight regular cut, crinkle or steak?
>>
>>31490570
Some classic straight cut fries with some solid BBQ sauce is the tops
>>
>>31490570
Straight cut. Perfect for crispiness and prime structural shape to withstand being dragged through ketchup.
>>
Oniichan, you here? How's the progress? I want to to fight the society taboo and run away with my bib sis to some abandoned building to live in
>>
File: french-fries-001.jpg (265 KB, 1000x583)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>31489457
>She starts eating the fries with you, eyes narrowed.
>"What was your favorite part?"
>Aw geez.
"C'mon Flurry. You don't ask someone about sex stuff after you do it, It's weird..."
>She sits back with her arms folded.
>"I was just trying to make you happy."
"You did!"
>"But, you don't look happy."
>You stop stuffing your mug, to address Flurry's concerns.
"I thought it was amazing. It was bold, and I'm honored you wanted to do something like that to me, I really am. It's just-"
>She looks at you attentively,
>"Just what...?"
"W-well you're new at it....like me. I've never had anyone do that to me, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like that."
>"Y'mean I don't just put my mouth on it?"
>You shrug.
"I'm not a BJ connoisseur. I can't tell you that."
>She covers her face with both her hands.
>"Geez. I'm such a loser....how could I mess that up so badly?"
"Heeeey. Cut that out. You tried, and that's all that matters."
>She sticks out her bottom lip, leaning her head on your shoulder.
"So where are you getting your references from?"
>"Uh...Google..."
>Jesus.
>Another surprise is how well you're dealing with Flurry's aggressiveness. Last time you lost sleep, and spaced out the whole day.
>Maybe you're just so used to all the affection they're showering you with, it's like second nature now.
"Stuff like that you're supposed to learn for yourself with the one you love Flurry. You can't go onto the internet and use the opinions of others to tell you how to do things."
>"Well, I love you."
>She says that, but does she understand what "Love" is really?
>You barely understand it yourself.
"You know, you tell me that you really love me, but how do you feel exactly?"
>She looks at you confused.
"Like, you say "love", but what are your thoughts?"
>She starts to sip on her milkshake, thinking.
>"Hmmm. I'm not too good at expressing myself..."
"Think of it like a picture you're drawing then."
>"Like a picture..."
>>
>>31490969
sorry I'm a tad slow. I'm still sick
>>
>>31490975
>>
>>31490975
write when you can, we can wait as long as we need to. for us to sharpen the pitchforks at least
>>
>>31490975
Hope its not too shitty feeling.
>>
>>31490998
He needs Jesus for typing while sick?
>>
>>31489496
when would luna have been involved
>>
>>31489499
>>31489502
>they both slob his knob together and end up just making out furiously and ignoring anon
>he doesn't care. it is the best show
>>
>>31491156
Read the fucking story idiot. God
>>31490998
You’re dumb as shit too
>>
>>31491118
Picture is of Pinkie splashing holy water on him to heal him with the power of Christ. no bullshit answer, I didn't even look at the filename.
>>
While we wait for Pharo-Anon, Kirko, Badly, and more to find their way and write us green. I’m gonna take a similar approach to
>>31489379
>>31489392
And flesh out an earlier prompt presented. To be more precise, the yak cousin. WARNING I don’t write green, only flesh out prompts

>be Anon
>have cousins from far north you love to see when visiting
>when a kid, you’d ask your parents about it enough times to get annoying
>parents say that the family is so far away that they only occasionally visit for reunions, leaving you to ask questions about what the north is like
>they don’t mention much other then that the grandparents are “old fashion”
>one day a message of arrival shows up front door carried by a raven, kinda like that one movie about the orphan being accepted to a catholic school
>Yak family arrives and immediately start a non fire to cook ‘game’ they caught. That looks like a damn bear, kid Anon hangs around until cousins decide to go exploring.
>the oldest at the ripe age of 15 being Bjornson, blonde haired boy trying to grow fuz on the chin and almost as tall as your dad. And a big kid
>Brenna the second oldest of 13 with fire red hair and half a head shorter then Bjornson made it a habit of carrying you around with her arm wrapped around you’re waist incase you decided to wonder too far from the big kids
>and finally the youngster of the trio is your cousin Freja a brown haired ball of energy that goes hand and hand with your antics. A year younger then Brenna but still older then you. Have a kickass time “fighting trolls” and learning to catch fish bare handed

>years pass and Anon in the eyes of the law is now an adult and living on his own.
>anon has tried staying in contact with his cousins
>almost every time Anon receives a letter it will ask him to visit them
>fuck it, got some cash saved and nothing’s happening in equestria. ROAD TRIP
>>
>>31491500
>You will never have an inexplicably large cousin from Bulgaria pull you into a bear hug and scream at you in her terrifying language
>She will never have heard "so much" about you from your family and is absolutely delighted to have you staying with her
>She will never teach you how to hunt and will never patch you up when your dumb ass inevitably injures itself
>She will never slather some home-made smelly crap onto your wound, tie it up so tight that it hurts, slap you on the shoulder, and then hand you her flask to take a swig from
>You will never spend your nights under a blanket with her, both of you naked to share warmth most efficiently
>>
>>31491595
It hurts.
>>
>>31490570
pff, do you even waffle fries?
though the ultimate answer is curly fries
>>
>>31490398
This is god-tier stuff here. Keep doing God's work.
>>
>>31491595
>You will never have to wonder why in the world she likes you at all
>>
>>31491621
>getting fries at all
>not getting potato cakes
wew lad
>>
File: downloadfile-16.jpg (3.3 MB, 1729x2891)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>TFW no blind cousin gf to marry.
>>
>>31491663
But Anon, I already wonder that all the time. I'd be nervously waiting for my enormous Bulgarian cousin to realize how shit-tier I am and then leave.
>>
>>31491676
>Get to alter
>Turn to face her
>She's facing the opposite direction
Because she's BLIND.
>>
>>31491710
>You move her.
>She moves again.
>Now she is facing sideways.
>>
>>31491730
>she’s blind
>open the door, get on the floor and everybody does the dinosaur
>she has no idea the fuck is happening
>>
>>31491195
I did. i don't recall luna. do you mean twilight?
>>
>>31488846
See >>31488868
Stop trying to start shit
>>
>>31488738
>She attempts to stuff him under the flailing kid under the counter.
Why is there someone flailing under the counter and why is the brother being stuffed in their with him?
>>
>>31492221
It's where she keeps the bodies. You've gotta improvise once the ol' hooker graveyard starts to get full.
>>
>>31491676
>"Honey, look! "
>"HA-HA, very hunny"
>>
>Your sister will never gaze lovingly at you and daydream about what a wonderful father you'd be
>>
>>31491676
>"I bet you look really handsome in your tux."
>You couldn't afford a suit, so you're in a stripper tux
>All you're wearing is a thong and a bow-tie
>>
>>31492735
> The priest and crowd are dozen of ghettoblasters in old storage building
>>
>>31491676
>always feeling your muscles and giggling happily
>>
>>31492751
>"Oh my, look, Anon! One of the doves landed on my arm!"
>That's a pigeon with an infected eye
>>
File: 14812152433570.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>31492792
I didn't intend misery, just a little jackassery they made up to be together when noone approves
>>
>little teen sister ponk work as babysitter
>you return early from work early
>see this https://i.imgur.com/pPafTne.jpg

How you fix your sister?
>>
>>31490969
Did you update the pastebin?
>>
>>31492863
>misery
But she has no idea that her wedding isn't as beautiful as you're describing it. To her it's still the best day of her life.
>>
>>31492880
There is no helping a pedo, no more than helping a wherewolf. Put her out of misery
>>
>>31492967
>wherewolf
Is that like a werewolf that only transforms in specific locations?
>>
>>31492954
For me it would fall from innocent lie to potentially harmful cheating. Pigeons are dirtier than plague rats, and I can't have my precious cousin exposed to this shit especially if she didn't realize all this from glitching tapes
>>
>>31492880

With jailtime
>>
>>31493002
I laughed my ass off on the wherewolf.
>>
File: ..jpg (52 KB, 475x356)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>31490969
>"You can't go onto the internet and use the opinions of others to tell you how to do things."
>>
>>31490969
>"Stuff like that you're supposed to learn for yourself with the one you love Flurry. You can't go onto the internet and use the opinions of others to tell you how to do things."

Oh yeah? Try to stop me.
>>
File: Luna WRONG.gif (3.17 MB, 400x437)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>>31491666
Those unholy trips only prove how fucking WRONG you are.
>>
>>31492221
Ponk is under there, she knew this would happen ahead of time, now his BET watching ass belongs to her.
>>
>>31493002
Okay you got me, have a (you). You smart guy
>>
>>31491770
Holy fuck, oldfag respect
>>
>>31493479
>someone who remembers the dinosaur posts
There maybe hope for this board yet
>>
>>31493495
oh fuck why'd you have to remind me of that
>>
>>31493495
Holy shit, this track is more addictive than uptown funk
>>
File: 1502736418873.png (1.48 MB, 1092x1400)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
Fucking a, Kirko, you're just the gift that keeps on giving. That was a hell of a thing to come home to. I'll be sad when this is all over. Let's have an appul bump. Badly, I will find you and I will end you
>>
>>31493495
Who doesn’t remember the dinosaur posts?
>>
File: 1413260355990.gif (288 KB, 640x360)
288 KB
288 KB GIF
>>31493855
>we will never know if anon put his dick in the popcorn bucket
>>
>>31491666
>being jewish
>>
>>31488989
>You mostly him for hitting your fingers
Wat?
>>31488991
Nigger asking to get cut up at a weeding or something? The guy knows momma Sun is crazy for the son dick right?
>>
>>31494569
Fingers
>>
>>31494569
>You mostly know him for hitting your fingers
This is what I meant to type. My bad.
>>
>>31494598
PLEASE DONT RUN WE DIDNT MEAN TO LAUGH
>>
>>31491676
That would be amazingly cute.
>>
>>31494598
Ah, very good, now commence with the drunk and giggly step-mom, aunt, wife, fucking. Post haste please.
>>
>>31494608
>”Anon...I-I want to tell you something.”
“....”
>”These past few weeks have been amazing. I’ve cherished every moment we’ve spent together, the dancing, the dinner dates and when you made love to me...”
>Snowdrop blushes.
>”It felt like there were fireworks...”
“....!”
>You take his hand,feeling his prickly skin on your fingertips.
>”I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I may be blind...but I can’t see the rest of my life without you!”
“.....”
>Snowdrop smiles sweetly, leaning in for a kiss.
>SLAM.
>Snowdrop jumps at the loud shutting of a door.
>”Hey Snow! I’m back from vacation! How’re you do-“
>Anon looks at her oddly.
>”Why’re you about to kiss my cactus?”
>”C-cactus?!”
“...”
>>
File: eww.png (66 KB, 500x479)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>31494617
>step-mom
You disgust me.
>>
File: 1511997826398.png (20 KB, 235x235)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>31494627
>>
>>31494617
>Step Mom
Pineapple pizza lover found
>>
>>31494633
...Its a technicality...in your own story. You okay there? Luna is also Anon's step mom, his Aunt, his wife, and....I wanna say step sister, but I'm not sure.
>>31494646
And you're just illiterate.
>>
>>31494662
Oh, I thought you meant Celestia.
I want to say step-anythings imply that some kind of adoption took place somewhere, but I can't find that now that I look it up. You may actually be right.
>>
>>31494662
>>31494690
In order for either of them to be his step-mom, wouldn't he have to be his own father?
>>
>>31494662
You’re a penis
>>
>>31494627
Kek. SD is a cutie tho
>>
Boys I got some bad news, Anonfilly is dead and that means we might get the axe soon. Damn glimmernigger mods and their lackeys
I don’t want this general to die. We need a contingency plan.
>>
>>31495182
>Anonfilly is dead
Oh, no. How awful.
>>
>>31495182
Explain to the retarded newfag here, what rules are we exactly violating with this thread?
>>
>>31495185
Read the rest of the post you gargle fuck
>>
>>31495182
No we wont. We already fought this fight and won
>>
>>31495200
None in practice. But the mods don’t care, if they see something they don’t like, they will delete it from the board and attempt to suppress all resistance
>>
>>31495182
>bad news, people who live in a high-rise apartment. city hall shut down the filthy old crack house across town, we might be next!
we'll be fine, we already did this like a week ago
>>
>>31495208
We just need a “just incase” plan for a in all due likelihood, something that might not happen
>>
>>31495210
>>31495182
Wrong on two fronts, its probably another janitor stepping out of line, and we already did this song and dance. We haven't broken any rules besides being a overly successful thread. If it was mods then there would be bans, not just deleting a thread to be annoying.
>>
>>31495217
Read
>>31495219
>>
>>31495210
You mean like how the janitor tried to axe this thread and the mods folded like a house of cards and handed out bansohwait that never happened.
>>
>>31495228
Fair enough, I’m just slightly nervous, damn rats are everywhere
>>
>>31495235
All I’m saying is if we get to comfortable, the same thing or worse might happen, it’s better to plan ahead for something that will never happen
>>
>>31495246
Same as last time make a Dean Cadence thread and send whoever went to the IRC last time back again. Now back to the threads point.
Fucking some sexy sisters
>>
>>31495258
Let me know how the sister fisting goes, off to work and imma need some incestuous lovin
>>
>>31495275
>You will never fist Cadence while she eats Flurry Heart out
>>
>>31495182
>Anonfilly is dead
Oh, dear. How terrible.
>>
>>31495302
Do you just read the first post and never bother reading anything else?
>>
File: 1508636885761.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>31495182
>Anonfilly is dead
Like i care about this tumor. Stay away from my moms and i'll be fine.
>>
File: 1321996.png (268 KB, 451x415)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
Anons, I have a problem. There's agreen that I want to continue, but I can't force myself to do so. I just got the idea and I kept writing. Then as usual the next morning all the will and inspiratrion was lost. And I can't do anything about it. Also I'm fcing foreign and writing in eng is hard.
How do you usually deal with this?
>>
>>31495305
>>31495182 was about 17 words, he probably read it. But if I had to take a guess... you know, take a real good hard squint at his post and try to figure out why he said what he said, I'd have to say that the purpose of this guy's post is to express that Anonfilly is shit.

I mean, if I make a post that goes "love the nazis, did you hear that Twilight's coat color is going to be 3 shades darker in future episodes?" and someone replies with "no fuck nazis", it's fair to assume that they've read everything and they're just focusing on a specific part of what I said.
>>
>>31495324
I'd suggest getting an editor, or someone to look over what you write.
>>
>>31495324
>writing in eng is hard
This is the first thing you should fix.
>>
>>31495345
Well... I should actually write it first. Then try to fix it
>>
>>31495347
I'm afraid that by the time I learn it, I would lose all the caring about this thread.
>>
>>31495324
Only way to fight procrastination is to actually start things even if you aren't sure you'll end them. You might get interested in the process, just grab the first chance and write whenever you fee like give a fuck enough.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (410 KB, 350x263)
410 KB
410 KB GIF
>>31495182
we'll return anyway
>>
>>31488827
>"O-oh-OOH! Right! Our order! H-Honeytits."
>Honeytits
My sides
>>
>>31495610
At least it wasn't "sugar-vag".
>>
>>31491500
>>Brenna the second oldest of 13 with fire red hair and half a head shorter then Bjornson made it a habit of carrying you around with her arm wrapped around you’re waist incase you decided to wonder too far from the big kids
Damn is that cute.
>>
>>31495633
Sugar puss?
>>
>>31495633
>>31495664
Gumdrop clit.
>>
>>31495723
>Anon might never suckle the gumdrop clit
>>
>>31495773
I'm surprised that Cadence isn't using any candy puns.
>>
>>31495723
>>31495773
Speaking of, he'll have to go down on Flurry now and return the favor by brushing his teeth on her clit.
>>
>>31495885
>inb4 she's into that
>>
>>31495904
Flurry is a masochist that enjoys genital torture?
>>
>>31495913
I dunno. Sometimes I read smut and teeth are involved, like little nips on the skin.
>>
>>31495925
Nips directly to the clitoris.
>>
>>31495913
I don't think quote-unquote "brushing his teeth against her clit" counts as genital torture.
>>
>>31495941
Unless she likes it when you bite down.
>>
What exactly is a writefag treat?
>>
>>31495950
French fries and pineapple on pizza.
>>
File: 1503117171957.gif (1.95 MB, 500x228)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>31495955
>pineapple on pizza
>>
>>31495966
A furry having a shit opinion. Imagine that.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (194 KB, 1200x1200)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>31495966
>>
>>31495275
we need more twincest dammit
>>
>>31495992
Fucking Genius.
>>
File: 1450352757-d0a4b.jpg (52 KB, 640x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>31495966
10 threads later he's still mad.
>>
File: eg38.png (126 KB, 334x511)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>31490398
>You wave to the guards, noting Norman's cheerful demeanor as he walks away.
>Did you just make a friend? You?
>Shit, you should be getting drunk more often.
"Wuh-where are we?"
>"This *should* be my room..." She paws at the handle several times before getting her aim right, pushing open the door. "Wow, I am... completely..."
>You walk in and rub your eyes, revealing a modest room lit only by a ray of moonlight, falling on a single-person bed in the corner of the room through a window.
>Moonlight, shining on Luna's bed? At such a perfect moment?
>No way is that a coincidence.
>"Aaaanon~"
>She throws her arms over your shoulders in a drunken lunge, pinning you against a wall.
>"Caaarry meee~, I'm too drunk to walk."
"Ehh, I'm not very stable, myself."
>She smirks, lowering her voice. "Then aim for the bed."
>No argument.
>Reaching your hand under her legs, you pick her up princess-style with some difficulty balancing yourself, while she tightens her grip around you.
"Hnng..."
>You manage two steps before falling straight on the bed with a mutual yelp, right on top of your wife.
>Engrossed in each other's eyes, you both pick the same moment to go in for the kiss, tongues meeting in a fit of passion for a short, but meaningful moment.
>"Did I understand your little speech correctly? You want... monogamy?"
"Yes."
>"So... no harems, no concubines..? Just you and me?"
"That's the idea."
>You go for another kiss, meeting no resistance.
>She pulls away, breathing heavy.
>"I... I don't get it. You could have anyone AND me, so... why?"
"I drank myself into the ground to get the courage to explain that, please don't make me do it again."
>You can't read her expression, but you're pretty sure there's a blush in there somewhere.
>"O-okay."
>The corners of her mouth slowly turn up, face twitching as if she's trying - and failing - to suppress a smile.
>"I suppose I can work with that..."
>>
File: eg39.png (3.28 MB, 1684x2700)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
>>31496056
>Your heart leaps.
>There was no contingency plan for a rejection at this stage, except maybe drinking yourself into an early grave.
"That's a hell of a relief... I love you."
>"O-okay, slow down... what happened to you?"
"What..? Something happened?"
>"Clearly. Where's the little Anon that used to cover his eyes whenever I flashed him my ankles?"
>You pause, a long series of repressed childhood memories flashing through your head.
"You happened. That's what."
>That's not even a lie, the ankles were just the beginning.
>She got more and more bold as you got older, feeding into an obsession that would eventually turn into... this.
"You have no idea, the amount of inner turmoil I went through when you started doing that..."
>She giggles, flicking your nose with her index finger.
>"If you get off me, I'll show you my knees."
"Heh, let's not go crazy here..."
>Obliging, you lift yourself up, leaning on the wall behind you while she sits up on the bed.
>Turning her back to you, she pulls all her hair over her shoulder, showing you the strings holding her dress together.
>"I could use some help with this."
"Uhh, sure..."
>You blink a couple of times, trying to figure out this mess of knots through your drunken haze.
>You randomly pull on a bunch of loose ends with no success, next attempting to pry open one of the knots with your fingernails.
"Hrrnngg... how did you even get into this..?"
>"Not by mysel-EEP!"
>Using your teeth, you manage to pry open the knot, your lips touching her bare skin in the process.
"What, something wrong?"
>"N-no..! K-keep going..."
>You notice her stiffening up as you continue, her breathing getting audible.
>Well, that's interesting...
>You take your time with the final knot, not careful at all which patches of skin your face happens to brush up against.
>"Ahh... h-hurry up, please..."
>Finishing the last knot, the dress falls down around her body.
>It doesn't look like she was wearing anything else.
>>
File: eg40.png (30 KB, 189x250)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>31496067
>"W-well? Are you just going to stare?"
>You gulp, frozen by her beauty.
"That... might actually be enough."
>She turns around with a chuckle, throwing the dress on the floor.
>"Not for me, it isn't." She tugs at your cloth. "Hurry up before I pass out."
"R-right..."
>You quickly throw off all your clothing, noticing your wife scooting closer right up to your side.
>"Let me just... get a feel."
>She reaches her hand out, aiming for your throbbing erection.
>She misses.
>"Ahh, shit... whatever." She straddles over you, pushing her hands on your chest. "Just get on your back."
>You resist the push, laughing at her failing sense of depth.
"Pfft, why do you get to be on top?"
>"Because I'm older."
"Well... I outrank you."
>"I outRAN you."
"Wow, your aim sure works fine now that you're grasping at straws."
>She pouts, falling on her back with her arms crossed.
>"Fine then, if his majesty insists..."
>You roll your eyes, getting on all fours over her.
>"Just..." Her face softens, her arms returning to her sides.
>"B-be gentle..." She looks away. "F-first time..."
>You pause, never having expected her of all people to say something like that.
"R-right..."
>You reach a hand down, touching several places before finding your target, prompting a surprisingly cute squeak.
>It's already wet.
>You gulp, wondering how you ever got to this point.
>A couple of days ago, you were absolutely convinced that the dynasty would end with you.
>Now, here you are, pushing against your aunt's entrance.
"Okay, uhh... going in."
>You have no idea what your issue was, but the one who figured out how to solve it is splayed out right below you.
>Your family may not be the biggest, but it really is the best.
>And from this day on, it's yours to protect.
>>
File: eg41.jpg (713 KB, 2550x3300)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>31496074
>"Hnng..."
>You almost pull out, surprised by the intensity of the heat.
>Almost as if the Sun itself had decided to set there for the night.
"O-okay so far?"
>She wraps her arms around you, pulling you on top of her.
>"Hnnff... I-I'm good... you?"
>You push further in, barely suppressing a gasp.
"N-never better."
>Spending some time in a slow thrusting-rhythm, you notice her mounds rubbing against you.
>They're not in the same size category as your mother's, but you can't help but think they fit perfectly on her body.
>"A-alright, go fasteaaaAAH~"
>Catching her by surprise, you drum your right hand's fingertips on her left side before grabbing hold, getting a response in the form of an arched back.
"Heh... did I find your thing?"
>"S-shut it... and go faster..."
>She locks lips with you, preventing a verbal response, moaning into your mouth as you increase your pace.
>Breathing heavy, she dislodges. "Are you... getting cloaaAGHH~"
>This time you went for her left side, getting a similar reaction.
>"D-damn it..! S-stop that~" She tries to sound mad, only to fall into a short fit of giggles, which itself turns back to moaning as your thrusting never paused.
"Can't, sorry... t-too cute."
>She begins squirming under you, her hands squeezing you tighter while she meets your thrusts as best she can with your weight on top of her.
>"Ahh~, fuuuckkk..."
>You again go faster, sensing the end coming.
"I-in or out..?"
>"D-don't you dare..!"
>She does her best to crush your ribs, releasing a lengthy moan while rocking under you, milking you for all you're worth.
"F-fuck..."
>Your mind blown by the release, you immediately feel exhausted.
>Trying to roll off your wife, she doesn't let you, still on her way back to the ground.
>"Anon..."
"Y-yes..?"
>"L-love you."
>You feel elated, never having heard that from her.
"Love you too..."
>You both being tired and light-headed, no other word is spoken that night.
>>
>>31496074
>thumbnail
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31496074
>your aim sure works fine now that you're grasping at straws
I need to remember that one
>>
>>31488974
Did they chop off the clits or remove the ovaries or whatever from female servants?
>>
>>31495992
N-Nani?!
>>
>>31496080
top cute
>>
>>31496131
The only eunuchs in this story are in the latter half of that dump.
>>
>>31496202
So is that a no, they didn't do the same for female servants?
>>
>>31496074
>pic
What is this, incest for aunts?
>>
>>31496212
Yes, that's a no. I'm pretty sure they didn't do that IRL, either.
>>
>>31496131
nobody is concerned about horny females jumping someone and getting them pregnant
>>
>>31496227
I imagine jealous mothers and aunts would that are the powerful rulers of the nation.
>>
>>31496086
>>31496221
Here you go, not sure how I fucked up the filesize.
>>
>>31496243
okay well they arent going to do invasive surgery
>>
>>31489240
Well im waiting boss, please post soon.
>>
>>31495647
>tfw
>ywn have a qt3.14 Yak cousin a foot taller and 100lbs heavier than you in muscle
>swn carry you around to make sure your safe
>ywn got to bed as the little spoon as she curles you up into her chest
>swn our eat you and comment that you have to eat more if you want to beat her at arm wrestling
>she will never be so shy when you take her to a date and she fidgets with her dress.
>swn comment how handsome you are and that you’re beard is growing in nicely
>ywn leave her a jabbering mess when you kiss her good night

Just end me
>>
>>31496067
>garter over Panties
GOD DAMN DRAWFAGS DONT KNOW HOW CLOTHES WORK RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
your green is great though thank you
>>
>>31496702
you had me at likes my beard. i am the yak. it's even my zodiac sign. i was making yak OCs bfore i even saw pony, when it had just started airing. where is my also-yak
>>
>>31496730
Do you Yak-Yak the Yakkity Yak though?
>>
>>31496757
naw man but I occasionally mao niu for me and you
>>
>>31496781
Good man
>>
>want to reread candy flurry from the beginning
>begin reading on pastebin
>it's just not the same without everyone's reactions

You assholes are as addictive as the writefags are. Time to hit up the archives.
>>
>>31496828
Luv u 2 bb
>>
>>31496828
inorite?
>>
>>31496828
The only true way to read green is on board.
>>
>>31496890
>Welcome back to the Read Green show. I'm your host Read Green and this is my retarded manchild nephew Harold
>>
>>31497037
>If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you autistic
>Keep your stick on the REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>finally found the beginning

This barely started a month ago? It feels like fucking forever, goddamn.
>>
>>31496890
The posters are basically autistic laugh tracks.
>>
>>31497167
and/or live reviews. I like reviews because they let me know which parts are clever, and I'm the kind of smart that takes everything at face value and never gets any of it, until just weeks and months and years later when I've had time to chew on it. reviews speed that up.
>>
>>31495950
Cheeto Mountain Dew and (you)s
>>
>>31497167
That's one of the most accurate comparisons I've seen here.
>>
>>31496828
That's why I always add archive links to my pastebins whenever I finish something. someone praise me
>>
>>31495182
>We’ll get the axe soon
Nah. Anonfilly isn’t show related. Plus those guys have fetishes rivaling ya es hora. Fuck those niggas. They let us sit in the crapper, let their asses burn now
>>
>>31497236
Anonfilly is just as show related as this one is.
Ya es hora was deleted because it wasn't in english, not because of the pedophilia (though that didn't help their case)
>>
>>31497236
>>31497259
I honestly hope Anonfilly stays dead and that the janitor/mod/who ever gets dropped
>>
>>31497259
Being deleted because it's not in English. That must have hurt them.
>>
File: 1449391321620.png (451 KB, 826x1000)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>31497224
I actually do praise you because I decided to reread big sis Fluttershy last night after it destroyed me heart a few months. Then I realized you wrote it. You fucking asshole.
>>
File: yeh=pedophile.png (53 KB, 877x475)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>31497259
>>31497276

>Ya es hora was deleted because it wasn't in english

t-IRL ya es hora pedophile
>>
>>31497259
No. They were deleted for being literal cheese pizza indulgent creeps. The hell are you talking about?
>>
File: VotedForThemTitties.png (358 KB, 580x702)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
Hey, I just realized something that this thread hasn't had for as far back as I can remember:

GMILFs
>>
>>31497345
>fucking granny Mur

I didn't know I needed this until now.
>>
>>31497299
>>31497326

I just don't want to remember that. Thanks for ruining my day, assholes.
>>
>>31497299
oh god, discussing or linking to things!!!
guys let's make sure we don't discuss marijuana
>>
>>31497355
Anytime, you kiddy dick hungry fuckboi wetback
>>
>>31497404

Linking actual CP(the real one, no the anime one) is illegal
>>
>>31497299
Well I'm sure that'll stop it!
>>
>>31497421
yeah it isn't though. following the link can be, depending. It would have incredible repercussions if linking to something was illegal.
>>
Hey there. While I'm trying to ressurect my barely readable TwinScoots green, I have another tiny shitty story to share

> Be Sweetie Belle's big bro, 1-1.5 years older than her
> Spending alot of time helping big sis Rara with her shit, which made you her fav lil bro. She always was so thankful for your help that it already made you wondering if those random wardrobe malfunctions and head-to-tits uncomfortably long hugs was on purpose or not. And buying you alot of candies, toys and stuff, which you secretly shared with Sweetie Belle.
> Why secretly? Because she kept fucking everything up while trying to "help". And Rorteey made it clear which one of you she valued more. It didn't bother you that much, but Rara could get rly angry at her. Life's not fair.
> One day Rarete got a huge fashion crap load of shit to make in a small amount of time and you both were busy day and night to get it done. While all Sweetie could do is to prepare you any simple food and just watch.
> She kept asking to help and Roaretu kept telling her to stay away from her almost finished giant fashion shit demon statue of some sort
> While Sweetie got upset and went to her room, you asked Rartee politely to go suck a huge black hot red dick under voltage with poisoned spikes and let her help at least a little with the simplest stuff
> After a long pause she finally agrees
> The next morning Sweetie couldn't contain her excitement to finally change her sis and bro's shit opinion of herself
> A few days later this retarded project was almost finished and you three could chill a bit for the rest of the week
> And the next night Sweetie Belle completely fucking destroys it to pieces by an accident
>>
>>31497299
...why is ass worship banned? Milky Way and fluffy ponies, I get, but why ass worship in particular? I mean, as opposed to any other body part worship?
>>
>>31497453
> You literally had to hold Reruti from trying to choke her little sister to death
> Hurthful words, shouting, swearing, breaking stuff, asking her to fk off from her life, to go anywhere and to not see her again
> Which she did
> After searching for her for the whole day with cmc, you found her crying under a tree
> "*Sniff* Wha... what do you want? Here to tease me? Didn't you hear what she said? Leave me alone, I'm worthless and she don't wanna be my *sniff* sister anymore. And you both hate me so much. And I... I..."
> Hold her to your chest and kiss on the forehead
"Why... why would you think of that? Yes, of course she would go mad, but..."
> "*sniff* Why? Because I ruined everything again. I always... I always was just trying to..."
"Now, listen..."
> Made her look in your eyes
"Sweetie, I should have... I've never said that before, but no matter what happens or what you, or me, or anyone do, I will always love you. And you always will be the most important thing in my life. I value you life more than mine, little sis. I have no idea and I'm afraid to even think of what I would do without your presence in my life. You've really scared me today. So please... sister, don't do that ever again."
> *Crying in your chest, petting her back, soft talk, long hugging, wiping her tears, promising everything will be okay, feels train*
>>
>>31497469
It was because (allegedly) ass worship kept turning into "errbody post ass porn now."
>>
>>31497469
Because poop comes from there silly
>>
>>31497491
That sets a really bad precedent. "if you want a thread banned, just repeatedly post problematic things in it. we won't just ban the individual posts"
>>
>>31497453
>>31497476

Were you having a stroke while writing this?
>>
>>31497501
If you wanted things to be done logically and with proper thought given to consequences, then you're on the wrooooooooong website.
>>
am dronk
>>
>>31497476
>> You literally had to hold Reruti from trying to choke her little sister to death
>Reruti
That sounds like some kind of delicious pasta or frozen dessert.
>>
>>31497299
>>31497326
I never denied that they were pedophiles you retards.
>>
>>31497509
sort of.
just because something shouldn't be surprising, however, doesn't free you from the responsibility of conscientious objection
>>
>>31497503
Lmao. This makes me groan like when I join an Xbox live party and one of the niggas is a twenty something retard
>>
>>31497556
No you argued they were depeted for being a non English thread dipshit. Lurn 2 reed
>>
>>31497578
Deleted*
>>
>>31497578
I'll "lurn 2 reed" when you learn how to type.
>>
>>31497556
Did you forget your own post or just not read at all? Your argument is that ya es hora was deleted because they spoke Spanish in there which is not the case. It’s because they were using Spanish to link and share child pornography. Retard
>>
>>31497578
>>31497589
Now kiss.
>>
>>31497589
>ad hominem
The first sign that a battle has been lost
>>
If you faggots are gonna fight then take it over to >>31495708
>>
>>31497610
Blatantly ignoring the original ad hominem...

>>31497621
You're right, this will be my last (you)
>>
>31497674
>Not knowing what ad hominem is
>>
>31497695
>missing the point of the message
>>
>>31497721
>>31497695
Give it a rest. Pastebin updated
>>
>>31497770
Hey I know you, you’re the guy
>>
>>31497770
PSYCHO MANTIS?
>>
>>31497476
I enjoyed it keep writing.
>>
>>31497781
What guy?
>>
>>31497853
The Big Lebowski
>>
>>31497890
Dammit, Anon. You didn't reference the correct pop culture.

>Your sister will never try to play along when you do your autistic pop culture references and get it wrong every time
>You will never pretend that she got it right instead because it makes her smile, and she has the most beautiful smile
>You will never do things just to make her happy
>>
>>31497890
I'm not Mr. Lebowski, he's Mr. Lebowski. I'm just the dude.
>>
>>31497940
So them, is Kirko's posts the green that ties the thread together?
>>
>>31497954
We are born by the green, made men by the green. Undone by the green
>>
File: Spoiler Image (78 KB, 540x540)
78 KB
78 KB GIF
>>31490969
(I have a Diamond Tiara story I have I really wanna do, but I have to finish this story. FUCK. That loli picture made me diamonds)
>You see the gears turn in Flurry's head, as she tries to think of how to describe herself.
>She starts to move her hands around erratically.
>"It was like being in a dark void, with no color or light-"
"Go on."
>"-And a little girl is sitting in the center, while dark faceless silhouettes are focused on one another, instead of her."
>Your imagination begins to form the picture Flurry is describing.
>"-Then another light appears and covers the girl in its light, and makes her stronger!"
>She beams.
>"Now she doesn't want to lose that light. She wants to keep it near forever, or she'll be in the dark again..."
>A little edgy, but you can picture it.
>You pat her head.
>"Hey! stop that! I'm not a dog!"
"Nah, but you are unbelievably cute."
>She blushes.
>"How do you feel about me? Can you describe it?"
"Huh...I love you as my Niece, and I want to be there for you."
>"But as nothing more....?"
>She looks you in the eyes with a hopeful smile, taking your hands in hers.
"Fl-Flurry, maybe this isn't the place to discuss something like this-"
>"No. This is the time. I leep throwing myself at you, over and over, and all you do is put it off, and never talk about it again!"
>She scoots in closer.
>"Please, just tell me. Let me know I'm not wasting my time? That I'm not just being stupid?"
>Her bottom lip trembles.
>"Please...! I can take the truth!"
>You open and close your mouth a few times.
"W-well.."
>Your eyes dart around.
"Look Flurry, the truth is I-"
>>
>>31498024
>but I have to finish this story.

Kirko confirmed for destroying my hopes and dreams.
>>
>>31498024
its happening
>>
>>31498024
>Lay awake as your mom gets fingered by your crush and your crush gets his dick jacked off as you drape yourself across his body
>Give him a sloppy blowjob under the table where you might have gotten caught
>He rejects you in favor of your mom
At least let her get some smooches first. Even if they're the "abloo hoo hoo pls love me maybe if I kiss you you'll love me boo hoo hoo" kisses.
>>
>>31498042
Or let her have fun on the side
>>
>>31498030
>>31498042
>>31498068
>falling for the bait and switch
>>
>>31498068
I rather doubt Cadence will -let- Anon bluebean Flurry. She will insist she gets to play too
>>
>>31498117
I fall hard every single time. Even when I know it's gonna happen, I do it anyway. It's a wild ride I'm on, Anon, and it's taking me to some exciting places.
>>
>>31498117
I've long since stopped believing Kirk about any story-related shenanigans, but I dunno about wanting to start a new story.
>>
>>31498173
The big problem is, I'd say this existing scenario hasn't been anywhere close to fully explored.
To properly complete the story to satisfaction, I'd say it needs maybe another 100% of the current size.
>>
>"You're such a perv, big brother"
>>
>>31498230
See, that's the ideal length but things don't always pan out the way we want. Hell, I'm honestly surprised he hadn't dropped it by this point. The mere fact we've gotten so much out of one premise is a testament to Kirko's tenacity.
>>
>>31498024
Kirko, pls. If you dont want this story anymore, dont torture us then, making us wait.
>>
File: 175084.jpg (67 KB, 500x700)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31496015
She reminds of the gym teacher from Secret Plot and every time I see that picture I keep thinking they ended up animating it.
>>
File: raw.png (262 KB, 500x476)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>31498024
>Her eyes open wide, your reflection appearing in them.
>It's like a doorway into her heart, and you know that depending on your next words that heart will shatter into a thousand pieces.
>She's been through enough pain, and turmoil. More than what any 14-year old should go through in their life.
>You don't wanna cheat on Candy, but-
>"Anon...?"
>She'd definitely be angrier that you crushed her daughter's heart, over having to share a lover with her.
>What a family this is.
"I'm your uncle."
>"I know."
"Do you know how people would see us? How society would see us if they knew?"
>"I don't care!"
>Flurry stands up, and slides out of the booth.
>You watch in confusion, as she straightens her posture and takes a deep breath.
>"I'M FLURRY HEART, AND I LOVE MY UNCLE ANON WITH ALL MY HEART, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS!"
>Oh Jesus.
>You turn red all over, hiding your face from the big, surprised eyes of the other customers.
>Flurry slides back in, rubbing your back.
>"See? I'm not scared of what other people think."
"Yes. I took note of that. Thank you Flurry."
>You're suffering from internal cringe, and pure happiness.
>Who has had someone publicly declare their love for them?
>Shit, you're smiling hard. Your cheeks hurt.
>"So can you talk to me no? Or doI have to start yelling again?"
"No! No...you don't!"
>You just ant to get out of here right now.
>You slap a ten on the table, and motion for Flurry to let you out.
>"H-hey, what's your hurry?"
"Let's get some fresh air. NOW."
>Grabbing her by the wrist, you storm out of the Cafe, trying to ignore the numerous amused stares.
>>
File: darp.png (696 KB, 1273x719)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>31498329
das cute
>>
>>31498274
I never said I didn't want this story. It's just a bad habit of mines when I used to writefag long ago. I'd be doing a story, but then seventeen other ideas would pop into my head. It's just a byproduct of an active imagination.
>>31498235
would've worked without the greentext. You almost got me Anon
>>
>>31498329
in fairness they do seem to live in fucking wackyland
like anon is even more of a fish out of water than in going-to-sweet-apple-acres-to-live stories
>>
>>31498235
"Diamond Tiara, get out of my house. I know for a fact that my little sister is at your place."
>Your little sister's friend lowers her nightie in disappointment.
"How did you even get in here? The doors are locked. Did Silver Spoon give you a key?"
>The girl scoffs at you and crosses her arms.
>"You could have at least played along."
>You shake your head stubbornly.
"Nuh-uh. I get enough of this crap at home with Silver. 'Big brother' this, and 'onii-chan' that; the fuckin' weeb."
>You point to the door.
"Now out."
>>
>>31498329
Flurry Heart is suck a fucking cutie.
>>
>>31498377
ooh, freudian
>>
File: 66099607_p10.jpg (190 KB, 553x488)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>31498365

"Don't be mean, onii-chan"
>>
>>31498329
>>31498377
>"HE STUCK HIS FINGERS IN MY VAGINA AND IT FELT REALLY GOOD! I DO CARE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS!"
>>
>>31498392
>"HIS NAME IS ANONYMOUS MI AMORE AND HE LIVES A 135 CRYSTAL LANE, AND I AM UNDERAGE AND WE HAD A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER!"
>>
>>31498385
"Mom! Mom, she's doing it again!"
>You hear your mom shout back in the distance.
>"Just fuck her already! I swear to god, Anonymous, if you two can't go one single day without getting into an argument about incestuous sex, then I'm going to lock you two in my bedroom, strip you naked, and not let you out until I hear the sounds of sex-having!"
>You open your mouth to protest (and to ask if she's been drinking again), but your mother starts shouting again.
>"And it had better be in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation, too!"
>>
>>31498329
This is the cutest damn thing.

>>31498357
I think one or two of us are just a bit worried that you might be feeling pressured with how popular your story has gotten. Especially when the thotpocket struck and all anyone was talking about how we'd never see you again. I know I'd feel a bit pressured.
>>
File: 1499735025718.jpg (175 KB, 1280x718)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>31498329
>>You're suffering from internal cringe, and pure happiness.
>>Who has had someone publicly declare their love for them?
>>Shit, you're smiling hard. Your cheeks hurt.
It's a bitter pill to swallow when you realize that nobody will ever love you enough to risk social ostracization for your love
Ever.
Not even if you tried really hard.
>>
>>31498435
>"Mom! Mom, she's doing it again!"
kekd
>>
>>31498235
>>31498385

Just fuck your little sister already
>>
>>31498529
no
do not fuck her
tease her mercilessly for weeks on end until her ovaries twist themselves into knots
>>
File: 66099607_p0.jpg (238 KB, 426x692)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>31498529

6-15 lil sisters are for protect, hugs, cuddles and headpats.

Then you enjoy her when she reach the 18
>>
>>31498551
>6-15
13 is post-puberty, Anon.
>>
>>31498497
Fuck, people usually won't even risk social ostracization to defend me when someone's saying I claimed the earth goes around the sun
I've lost contests where I was the only finished entry.
>>
>>31498583
wat
>>
>>31498567

Still to young
>>
>>31498601
13 was marriage age until like, what, the late 1800s?
>>
>>31498612
It was marriage age right up until about the time of feminism, now that I think about it.
>>
>>31498435
>Little sister is a weeb
>Mom is a weeb
>Both of them see nothing wrong with Spoon being a brocon
>Must be the money, rich folks are always funny in the head.
>>
>>31498567
Eh, I would struggle not to call anyone younger than 20 a child. Younger sisters are cute, but actual for-real "puberty is not done with me yet" sisters are for huggle, not for fuggle.
>>
>>31498551
hugs and cuddles start from birth, you dork
sexual things start at puberty. but so does teaching her to be a mature, responsible adult.. learn a trade, figure out who she's going to be for the rest of her life, and abstain until she's picked the one guy.
>>
>>31498551
That Flutters is painfully cute.
>>
>>31498645
>I would struggle not to call anyone younger than 20 a child
Haha, what. That is fucked up, dude.
>>
>>31498638
And now NONE of us can find a man!
>>31498645
and your attitude is the reason you're right. Every year maturity strays further and further. Soon it won't happen at all, and we will be in full Brave New World dystopia mode. They'll do away with parenting and the family unit entirely, and nobody will ever move out of Big Brother's basement,
>>
>>31498583
You lost me immediately, but I sort of think I get what you're trying to say. Super unpopular to the point where nobody would risk their necks even if you were obviously in the right, correct?
>>
>>31498658
Have you ever worked with a 19 year old? Teens are basically large children.
>>
>>31498664
That's basically women into their forties, senpai.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (62 KB, 529x360)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>31498329
>Exiting the cafe, you just start walking, not caring where to, as the sun starts to go down in the distance, giving the dull cement and brick, a lovely romantic orange hue.
>"Anon, where are we going...? Slow down!"
"Just keep walking."
>She struggles to keep up with your pace.
>You don't intend to be so mean to Flurry right now, but you need to have her alone. Somewhere Private, away from prying eyes.
>"Anon, please stop! I can't keep up...!"
>She claws at your hand, trying to loosen your grip, until you release her by your own volition.
>Flurry rubs her wrist, with a confused, and bewildered frown.
>"What's your problem? That hurt!"
>You pace back and forth, rubbing the back of your head.
"Look Flurry, I uh...Shit."
>Where are you anyway?
>You do a quick inspection of your surroundings and see you auto-piloted your way to Crystal Heart lake.
>"What's wrong?"
>The park is barren. You wanted a private place. What better a setting?
"You deserve an answer, I just--I wasn't expecting you to do something like THAT."
>"Di-did I make you mad?!"
>She takes your arm in her hands, halting your pacing.
"What? No! No! Q-Quite the opposite! I-Just-Don't you think it's weird? I'm your uncle! You want your Uncle? You're cute! You can have literally anyone you want."
>"Then why can't I have you...?"
>You see those glassy eyes once more, seep into your inner being, and bite your bottom lip.
"You can."
>Flurry eyes tear up with a small smile, as the sky slowly turns purple, the dim shine of park lamps flickering on.
>Without a word, she slides her arms around your waist, and buries her head in your chest.
>" I love you."
"I love you too."
>You exhale, releasing a breath you didn't know you were holding.
>"Anon...?"
>Flurry closes her eyes, and puckers her lips standing on her tippy toes.

Protip: Don't listen to pop music and write or you do cheesy scenes like this.
>>
>>31498661
This guy got it right.

>>31498664
Nineteen year olds are like children nowadays because society treats them like children.
>>
>>31498417
He's still only 17. He's underage as well.
>>
>>31498679
YES
DO IT

I'm a sucker for sappy, cheese scenes.
>>
>>31498664
Working with people who are still in high school, and all the way up to retirees, I have to say that just about everyone is basically just an oversized child, unless they're still in the miniature phase.

Hell I know several old fucks who are more immature than the teenagers.

Everyone is just faking being an adult, many of them are just bad at it.
>>
>>31498696
>>31498679
cheesy sappy shit is great.
>>
>>31498679
You still good, but after your words about how you will keep up, minding another story, i cant enjoy it anymore, sorry.
>>
>>31498713
>Everyone is just faking being an adult, many of them are just bad at it.
Oh thank christ, I thought it was just me. How the hell does my boss make it look so easy to give off the "I'm a responsible adult" vibe?
>>
>>31495219
>We just need a “just incase” plan
Fingerbang or /trash/.
>>
>>31498734
Are you autistic? Seriously asking.
>>
>>31498751
Go fuck yourself, if you dont have any other question to ask.
>>
>>31498765
>gets triggered
So yes then?
>>
>>31498734
I literally do not understand what you were trying to say.
>>
>>31498679
What will the latest interruption be?
>>
File: cat smile.png (619 KB, 1440x810)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>31498679
>Is this right? Is it wrong? Right now, it doesn't matter.All that matters is it's you and Flurry Heart. Just any other girl, who stood up and screamed to the world she loved you and didn't give a fuck who thought otherwise.
>Well, maybe not the world, but a large enough group of people.
>Flurry would usually take the reins and charge forward, leaving you stunned. Just like her mother.
>Maybe that's why it's so easy to fall for her.
>You lick your lips, and gently take her by the shoulders, and for the first time, initiate a kiss with your Niece.
>The texture of her lips, and the soft, yet firm pushback, sends shivers down your spine.
>Heavy breathing brushes past your lips from her nostrils, as something wet paintbrushes your teeth. Flurry is trying to put her tongue in your mouth.
>You shakily allow her access, feeling the shivers morph into tingles, hammering your stomach. those butterflies having become Owls.
>Flurry slides her arms around your neck pulling you in, deepening the kiss, like a pro.
>"Mnnh..."
>She twists her head, pressing tastebuds against your own, the subtle aftertaste of chocolate mixing with your saliva.
>Jesus.
>You break the kiss, feeling yourself lose control.
>She wipes a trail of spittle from her chin, with a concerned look.
>"What's wrong? Why'd you stop?"
>You take a few deep breaths, coughing a little bit.
"Wh-where'd you learn to kiss like that?"
>She blushes.
>"H-hentai..."
>You stifle a chuckle at her adorkableness.
>"Is that bad?"
"No! No..You're...you're very good at it."
>She brightens up, with a little hop, while you struggle not to let your knees buckle from arousal.
>Flurry notices your knocking knees, and makes an expression you can only call a "cat face".
"Maybe we should head home, huh? It's starting to get late-"
>You try to walk off, only to be met with opposition from Flurry, who has a tight grasp of your wrist this time.
>"It's still early. We still have some time left before we have to go back..."
>>
>>31498772
I bet he has cliche retard voice too
>>
>>31498662
on the nose
>>
>>31498679
HNNNG
>>
>>31498683
A few of us were stubborn enough to mature anyway despite there being less than no reward for it
>>
>>31498735
there's adult and there's "adult"
that thing where you hate fun, always know exactly what to do, constantly focus on responsible bullshit even when the stakes are incredibly low... that's not 'being an adult' that's 'being from a generation that has been through a war and/or a depression'. people are faking that now because it's been the norm for so long
being an adult as in where you have your own beliefs and viewpoints, are able to put other people ahead of yourself, all that.. you should be able to acquire that starting at puberty, and really even before that you should be able to understand basic right from wrong.
>>
>>31498828
It's so cute it hurts. More please.
>>
File: 1511051707153.jpg (70 KB, 582x268)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>31498828
IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK
>>
>>31498866
I can't wait for him to get home and Flurry to tell Cadence and she's just like nice job! now let's sink our claws into him so there's no room for a third. er.. fourth. that Twilight had some eyes I think, but he's just for us.
>>
>>31498828
"What could we possibly do in the park at night...?"
>She rolls her head side to side.
>"I could think of some things."
>You're losing more and more of your inner morale compass with each passing second.
"But-but isn't this a special place for you? You, and your father-"
>Her face goes into her former neutral deadpan expression.
>"That's why it has to be here. To show Daddy, who's watching over me,I've moved on. That I'll be okay, because I have someone who loves me as much as he did. Maybe more than he did."
>You stop pulling away from her, searching her expression for any sign of deceit. Any desperation, and find only resolve.
>Well if resolve had a look, this is how you would describe it.
>She tugs on your arm, pulling you towards a small hidden clearing surrounded by bushes.
"What's this place?"
>"Mom said this is where I was conceived."
"Uhhh...."
>She takes a seat on the grass, patting the spot next to her.
>"I know it's weird...but I think of how they must have felt at that moment. Alone. The two of them in this quiet little patch of paradise, with no worries or cares. Just them."
>She looks up at the sky.
>"Look."
>She points to a sparkling red giant, glittering in the purple murkiness of the night sky.
>"That's Daddy's star. He said it's his heart. As long as I look up and see his red heart flickering in the sky from here, he's always watching and smiling over me."
>It's touching, and a little weird..but mostly touching.
>"He said I should bring the guy I love with all my heart here, and if I see his big red heart up above, he approves."
>She smiles looking at the star.
"Flurry, that's-"
>She wipes a tear from her eye.
>"He approves of you Anon. He likes you."
>You feel your heart melt a little.
"Well...shit."
>You hide your blushing face from Flurry Heart, who giggles.
>"Don't hide. I like to see you embarrassed."
>She slips a hand on your cheek, turning you towards her.
>Your noses touch briefly before another round of kissing begins anew.
>>
>>31498933
betelgeuse?
>>
>>31498942
Beetle juice?
>>
File: 19017-beetlejuice.jpg (32 KB, 485x327)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>31498952
Hey there kiddo!
>>
>>31498933
>Flurry gets her virginity taken before he lays candy
I don’t know how I feel about this lads
>>
File: goomba spy.png (955 KB, 1279x687)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
>>31498933
>>"Mom said this is where I was conceived."

because of course she would tell her that, why the fuck not?
>Just Candyass things.
>>
>>31498933
Please keep going. I have an erection not only in my pants, but also my heart.
>>
>>31498957
No, me
>>
>>31498970
Some parents do that
>>
File: Sad Rarity.png (164 KB, 996x1024)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>31498933
>>"Don't hide. I like to see you embarrassed."
That one hurt.
>>
>>31498983
Why Anon? Tell us
>>
>>31498933
You are dangerously close to giving me a HNNNNNNNNNNNG attack.
>>
Love how the parody posters have gone silent
>>
>>31498957
but we didn't say beetlejuice three ti-
oh you son of a bitch have you been making friends with candlejack or someth
>>
>>31499037
Parody posters?
>>
>>31498979
I certainly plan to be frank with them. You basically have two choices: you can either keep the thing hidden and make it something awful and gross when related to their own creation, or you can make it normal while they're still young enough to be malleable. One works, the other is responsible for most modern problems.
>>
>>31499053
Dont dare mention Candlejack here of we fuc
>>
>>31498983
Shit that's usually me saying that to girls. They turn pink as fuck or so it looks over skype
>>
>>31499078
>>
>>31499054
See>>31498392
>>31498417
>>
>>31499106
huh? I was just.. joining in. I wasn't shitposting in any capacity. I just thought it would be funny to suggest she would shout that
>>
>>31499106
Oh. Who cares? I thought you were talking about some people being jerks.
>>
>>31499110
I didn’t once call you a shitposter. I said parody poster.
>>
>>31499116
I don't understand what you mean or why you care that we said funny things when the story was funny and then went quiet when the story got feelsy
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 194x259)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>31499053
Hello there
>>
>>31499111
You shouldn’t make assumptions. Someone doing a parody isn’t always a jerk. I’m just implying the scene is too sweet for the parody posters
>>
>>31499118
Why are you getting so defensive? Calm down holy shit
>>
>>31499122
Fair's fair, I can see what you meant after seeing the posts. It just sort of sounded like something else. Oh god they're going to make babies
>>
File: thumb.png (48 KB, 176x250)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>31498933
>"Damn Anon thats some bomb ass pussy
>>
>>31499091
kek
>>
>>31498933
>>"That's Daddy's star. He said it's his heart. As long as I look up and see his red heart flickering in the sky from here, he's always watching and smiling over me."
fuck is that precious
>>
File: over 9000 keks.jpg (10 KB, 225x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>31499151
pffft
>>
>Shining is watching from heaven has Anon bangs his wife and daughter

What would he say?
>>
>>31499167
>"At least Twily is safe"
>>
>>31499151
Kek this does not negate the cuteness and how touching that shit was
>>
>>31499170
>implying Twilight doesn't want Anon's salami after promising to be a brother figure to her AND reuniting her peacefully with Candy and mcFlurry

We all saw how flustered she got.
>>
>>31499180
Dont forget Velvet
>>
>>31498024
Which picture?
>>
>>31499151
DAMN YOU PARIDYPOSTERRRRRRRS!!
>>
>>31499119
You don't fuck with the sni
>>
>>31499195
Holy shit, you're right. Anon could potentially dick every single remaining family member Shining had.
>>
File: 180px-CJ_sniper.jpg (5 KB, 180x129)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>31499206
DO you even
>>
>>31499211
Go home or I'll call hypnoto
>>
Boy. This is gonna spark up kirko and issues fierce and sometimes sexual rivalry
>>
>>31494627
kek
>>
>>31499207
Including his father.

Especially his father. Nothing says "Your time is finished" like establishing dominance over someone's father.
>>
>>31498933
Sweet. The sister and niece threesome is coming together.
>>
>>31498779
The emotional contribution of the author is important to me, but if he says that he will finish the story just because it's necessary for the thread, and he himself wants to start another story, for me it sounds like there will be no more impact on history as before.
>>
>>31499435
That’s autism. Well at least you stopped reading. Maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and you’ll fuck off too!
>>
>>31499435
So your complaint is that because he’s excited about doing more stories, that means he by your logic, won’t do anything impactful like the current scene? Why was that point so hard to explain that you got triggered first and ran away? Sure it’s a dumb duck mindset but getting assblasted first doesn’t really help your case any
>>
>>31499635
Maybe the same christmas miracle will stop you from being angry meanie

>>31499645
One can have only so much excitement, and we never had one author successfully maintaining two stories at once. Better finish it properly than dropping it after burning out.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>31496067
>no concubines
>not even his own mother
>>
>>31499650
I suppose I can see that, but you can’t judge all by the same standards.but it’s your own statement. If you want to stop reading go ahead. One salty thotpocket supporter won’t halt things
>>
>>31499679
> judge all by the same standards
Are you that desperate that this is the first thing you want to mention? Don't you have some other argument, which at least sounds convincing? I don't have to judge, I have statistics and I want to play safe, not taking chances with so good green to finish it in vain and without ending.
And your "stop reading" starts to be really annoying. If you don't like a small part of something, you don't drop the whole good thing, you try to fix it first, but if you want taste of your opwn argument, you can start by stopping to tell people what to do and don't read anyone's comments if you disagree with them so much.
>>
>>31499679
I honestly hope that Kirko is so good that he can lead several stories at once, to the end and without loss of quality. In that case, I will be wrong and I will apologize to him. I just saw too many good writefags who forgot their excellent stories and went to other threads with another ideas. Forever. And im upset at sight of lossing Candy-ass too.

If not, it will be pretty much this >>31499693 and your turbo-aggressive ass will learn to collect statistics.

>>31499645
>assblast
Because im pretty sure what you, as a human being, are capable of asking something different than "hurr durr are you autistic" if you what information.
>>
>>31499180
>Twilight does some research.
>Finds out the Sparkles and the Amores are related, Applejack-Pinkie style
>"Look, Anon! Now we really CAN act like family!"
"Ugh, fine. My bed or yours?"
>"H-huh?"
>>
>>31498933
>>"He said I should bring the guy I love with all my heart here, and if I see his big red heart up above, he approves."
>>She smiles looking at the star.
>"Flurry, that's-"
>>She wipes a tear from her eye.
>>"He approves of you Anon. He likes you."
>>You feel your heart melt a little.
Why are you so good at writing cute stuff?
>>
>>31500070
Because it really happened to him
>>
File: 1502428425947.gif (993 KB, 250x250)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>31499939
This thread is amazing.
>>
>>31500081
...now you've made me start wondering how many smut stories I've read here have been secretly based off of true events.
>>
>>31500095
That maybe Jeff did cum into his trap aunts penis?
>>
>>31500113
>trap aunt
We call that "his uncle".
>>
>>31500133
>semantics

Who cares? Fuck your trap aunt/uncle in the butt.
>>
>Kirko's story will never have a pregnancy scare
>It will never result in actual pregnancy
I can't keep going on living this way.
>>
>>31500157
>Pregnancy fetish
>>
>>31500095
>be IRT writefag, drunk in a fetal position on your chair, writing in your notepad.exe
>your shit actually gets kinda popular, since you know exactly how to bring out feels
>none of the anons know it isn't because you're a particularly good writer
>it's because you were sexually abused by your psycho mother your entire childhood
>all your writing is just you inserting yourself into the exact opposite relationship you had with your mother
>"hey guys, i bet this writefag has had actual incestuous relations"
if any of you writefags want to talk, we're here for you
>>
>>31500167
>Pregnancy feels
>>
Good morning everyone.
>>
>>31500215
Morning Kirko.
>>
>>31500191
Just know if you see any stories about anon taking the virginity of his cousin....yo
>>
>>31500223
Yeah, but nobody wants to read a male on male story.
>>
>>31500259
Okay, that was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>31500259
>male
Someone is projecting
>>
>>31500259
Where did trap thorax go?
>>
>>31500259
Well so much for my braeburn x anon story
>>
>>31500287
Bamboozled again
>>31500286
Apparently write the bulk of his green in a paste bin, but I think he’s waiting for a chance to present while lurking
>>
>>31500291
No, not "actually a girl" one, the trap one. He told he'd continue somewhere else.
>>
Quick question guys
Should we proceed with a update, or should I hold off in case others want to present theirs?
>>
>>31500324
Just go for it.
>>
>>31500324
I'm fine with either but I do think it's good to let the thread breathe a little to see what happens, maybe take a day or two to focus on your writing and make sure you're happy with it?
>>
>>31500335
Sounds like a plan
>>
>>31500287
Peeps might read the braeburn x anon story in the gay horse thread if ya want to try it there.
>>
>>31500324
Who exactly are these "others" and why do you anticipate they're going to post now?
>>
>>31500324
If it's ready to go, then go for it.
>>
>>31500335
>it's good to let the thread breathe a little to see what happens
What does that even mean? You've seen what happens when we go "a day or two" without a writefag.
>>
What should the next edition be?
>>
>>31500324
We're at around 480 posts, so wait until next thread to post your update.
>>
>>31500393
Wait...what if he has TWO updates!?
Then we can get some now, and then also some later.
It's the best of all possible worlds, Leibniz.
>>
File: 1467999819261.gif (118 KB, 898x794)
118 KB
118 KB GIF
>>31500391
Sappy Romance edition
>>
File: 1492424119204.jpg (604 KB, 1332x1982)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>31500401
>>
>>31500324
the eternal blueball
>>
>>31500431
That's not edition, that's a slogan
>>
>>31500391
Let the thread breathe edition
Fuck off Kirko sub edition
>>
>>31500384
It means “go away. We’re burned out on you”
>>
>>31500499
>>31500504
Don't you mean the "butthurt that someone called me out on being a faggot a few threads ago, so now I'll continuously bitch until I get my way and drive away all the content; that'll show 'em!" edition?
>>
>>31500391
>>31491676
Marrying your qt blind cousin edition.
>She loves you like no other.
>>
>>31500516
I wonder if it’s a spurned writefag
>>
File: 1509563865922.png (1.06 MB, 2000x2500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>31500412
Sporty-mama edition.
>>
>>31500324
Don't ask, just post.
>>
>>31500561
There’s already a momlestia thread up won’t it seems redundant?
>>
File: 534234523.png (458 KB, 791x1024)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>31500412
Mom's of the top edition?
>>
>>31500610
But it's not a pernament theme of the thread, just edition.
>>
>>31500555
Probably that apple-whoever who got mad when nobody liked his dumb story.
>>
>>31500645
You mean Badly?
>>
>>31500504
>>We're burned out on you
>>We

>He's so arrogant that he thinks he speaks for the thread
How ironic that chief among the complaints Kirko gets is that he's "egotistical".
>>
>>31500609
But other writefag can’t post because kirko pushes them out
>>
>>31500667
Pois and his apple”I just wanna suck your dick bro” crisp
>>
>>31500693
That's an interesting theory, but it's been like two hours and 20 posts just since Kirko's "should I post?" post, and nobody has even come close to adding any new green.

If nobody is posting any green, it's clearly because they don't have any, and not because other people do.
>>
>>31500693
>other

You speak as if they were at least ten here.
>>
>>31500693
Obvious bullshit aside, there's hardly anyone posting at the same time and when it does happen, one of the posters stops posting till the other one finishes.
>>
>>31500710
It’s because he and his white knight fanboys only talk about him and his green eliminating any chance for anyone to break out
>>
>>31500710
>If nobody is posting any green, it's clearly because they don't have any
It's more likely because the thread is (almost) dead. If I were a writefag, I wouldn't post green if the thread is almost at the bump limit.
>>
>>31500728
This. He acts like he runs the place. Hell he even made this thread
>>
>>31500728
Wow, funny how people will tend to talk about almost the only content being posted. I remember people being pretty pleased when Issues updated his Pharaoh-Anon story; I was among one of them. Plenty of people talked about that.
>>
>>31500735
Speakin of which, let's everybody shut up for a second and somebody post a new edition.
Preferably one that will introduce some fairly new content or character inspirations, like perhaps
>Thicc cousins edition
>Sister's incredible abs edition
>Mom's underwear drawer edition
>Bathing together edition
>Naked kneesocks edition

Or something.
>>
>>31500753
>Hell he even made this thread
You dumb nigger, are you seriously upset that he slapped his name on the thread? Back about a year ago, almost every thread I frequented did that too. Tech thread, RGRE thread, if the popular writefag of the time made the new thread, he'd put his name on it too. The people who are upset with Kirko are getting angry at the most trivial, most inconsequential things in the world.
>>
>>31500755
Issues doesn’t have a legion of shitposting fans and an immense ego to match
>>
>>31500763
>>Bathing together edition
>Bathing with mama Stormy Flare and aunt Scootaloo
>>
>>31500766
>The people who are upset with Kirko
You mean one middle-school shitposter with a sandy pussy?
>>
>>31500768
I still don't see Kirko's alleged ego. The only evidence presented was "boo hoo sometimes he posts and says 'hey guys' he's so mean and egotistical".
>>
>>31500780
...I'd read a story where Anon has a jealous little sister who gets mad when Anon wants to hang out with his friends instead of her.
>>
>>31500516
>>31500555
>>31500645
>>31500667
>>31500701
as the guy who posted >>31500335 I can confirm I am neither applefag or his dick sucking friend, I honestly just think that because everyone's so gung ho on Kirko's story (which is well deserved) it might be intimidating others with ideas from posting, plus Kirko is giving surprisingly large updates at a surprisingly quick pace, I just don't want him to burn himself out and maybe give others a chance to post their ideas
but what do I know I'm just some fag on a mongolian throat singing forum
>>
>>31499122
>>31499125
You hve to see how easy it was to misinterpret you. maybe if you're really not being hostile you could be apologizing instead of getting more hostile
>>
>>31500825
>mongolian throat singing forum

Mongolian, eh? Hmm... maybe
>Yakyakistani cousin edition?
>>
>>31500855
>>31500855
>>31500855
>>31500855
>>
>>31500844
Apгымaк aттaap edition
>>
>>31500291
You’re not wrong
>>
Making this comment on the dead thread in the hopes discourse doesn't follow into the new one.

Speaking as a writefag aiming to write for the thread as soon as exams are over, all these queefbaskets claiming kirko stop posting should grind up some apple cores and drink the shit 'till cyanide poisoning gets you.
He's not intimidating anyone, you're just salty for no good reason. Let people enjoy what they enjoy, and everyone else will let you do the same.
And if you're a writefag who's intimidated by someone else getting more (you)s I don't know what to tell you other than man up.

Seriously, when did faggots here lose half their brain mass and somehow start thinking telling people to NOT post was a good idea.
>>
>>31500950
Honestly I’m not intimidated but I’m enjoying Kiriko senpai’s writing so much I keep waiting for the next update and procrastinating posting my own
I just wanna see where that story goes
>>
>>31500978
You don’t count
>>
>>31500950
>Seriously, when did faggots here lose half their brain mass and somehow start thinking telling people to NOT post was a good idea.
It's the attitude of "it's not bad when I do it" that seems to be prevalent among them. I'll bet you a hundred real life dollars that if it were a writefag they liked who was getting told to stop writing, they'd be saying what you're saying.
>>
Is someone going to make the new thread?
>>
>>31501777
Dude
>>>31500855
>>
>>31501885
Ah, shit, fucked that one up, but you get the idea.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.