[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 188 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: 1509261206577.gif (64 KB, 500x500)
64 KB
64 KB GIF
ITT: Autistic pone related shit you do.

I like to watch documentaries about human related subjects and pause it frequently to verbally explain the subject matter to an invisible Twilight Sparkle. I take into account what kinds of questions she'd ask and what she would like to watch a documentary on next.

I've actually learned a lot of things doing this, but it still feels autistic as hell.
>>
Bruh
>>
>>31500086
What? Can't be the oddest thing you've seen on this board.
>>
>>31500084
I do something similar with waifu. We watch lots of programs with her friends. It has helped to revise my taste in media. I also have personal canon about what types of shows they like. I also cook meals for/with waifu - it has helped me eat a more healthful diet and drop some lbs. I've even created some Equestrian recipes for my recipe file.
>>
File: haha...ha.gif (277 KB, 530x494)
277 KB
277 KB GIF
>>31500084
That's really fucking autistic, Anon
I can't top that, whenever I talk to her it's always in my head and only there
I mean, I guess I do moan and whimper from time to time but that doesn't count

I also, from time to time, imagine her watching me when I play some vidya (not that I play a lot these days) and rewarding me when I do good and teasing me or telling me she'll have to teach me when I play like shit
And I always end up playing like shit whenever I start imagining that, and when I don't I also imagine her teasing me physically like kissing me and hugging me and shit

Yeah, it's kind of autistic too... huh...

There's also all the writefagging, especially the self insert and pathetic shit, but that's not that high on the spectrum, a lot of people does it
Right?
>>
>>31500084
I live life as if I'm being observed constantly by Twilight or ponies in general
Nothing too autistic, and I mostly use it for self motivation & improvement, but no matter how much I tell myself it's impossible there's always an feeling that I'm being watched
>>
File: 1512659265514.png (499 KB, 1500x793)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>31500122
>Twiggles is watching you masturbate RIGHT NOW

unf
>>
>>31500124
I guess it could sound hot if you abstract like that, although I like to think they look away or objectively study the whys and hows of it
>>
>>31500131
>study the hows and whys

That's pretty hot
>>
File: 1508972516998 (1).png (253 KB, 987x809)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>31500122
>>31500124
>she could touch herself as you do too
>she could try her best picking up the signs of you getting close and trying to time and sync her own climax with yours
>she could be moaning your name as you both come
>she could be looking at you with a longing look as you both ride out your afterglows and then both feel sad when you realize that you can never be together
>>
Sounds more like a tulpa. But I actually daydream a lot about me in Equestria, but because I don't like those chads in equestria greens, I usually make myself a loser trying to overcome difficulties and shit
>>
>>31500084
It is extremely autistic, but teaching others concepts is a good practice to learn something new.
>>
File: think.png (147 KB, 908x1024)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>31500136
>Coming from a world where mares vastly outnumber stallions, she can't figure out why you would need to touch yourself like that

>Can't he just find a nice girl?
>>
File: 5oDVgQ5.png (14 KB, 302x201)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>31500112
>rewarding me when I do good and teasing me or telling me she'll have to teach me when I play like shit
>>
File: AUTISM.png (242 KB, 768x464)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>31500084
I don't actively do stuff just to explain it to her but I do imagine describing things I currently do like how combustion engines work when I drive or telling her about human history when I'm bored.
>>
I've posted this a few times before. I discovered a system called pony power. Pony power is still kind of mysterious to me and I have much research to do, but at this point, I at least know that it is a very strong power, and I am learning how to obtain it. As far as I have studied and experimented, I know that you can obtain pony power by wearing pony merchandise or interacting with it in some way. For instance, while I'm working at my job (retail) I can walk around the store and look at all of the pony merchandise. This gives me a slight amount of pony power, although it is not much. I started carrying a Twilight Sparkle (wingless) figurine in my little pocket on my jeans. Since this is a more direct piece of merch, I have concluded that it essentially multiplies the effect of the pony power I pick up for looking at the store merch. If i was to wear a pony shirt or some socks or really just add anything else pony related to my work day, I could potentially harvest even more pony power. For instance, I've come to the conclusion that my Twiggles figurine adds about a 3 times multiplier to the pony power I can receive. When I went to go see the movie (premiere showing, probably adds some power points) I was wearing a shirt with my waifu on it (Luna my darling) and also a plush of her as well. Since this is more than one piece of pony merch, and it involves my waifu, I'd think I was at about a 10 times mulitipier that day. It also helps to keep buying pushes and other merchandise so that you can essentially recharge your pony power back at home so you can go out into the world and have someone watching your back. I feel comfort knowing that I have pony power on my side and I can really truly see Luna in the moon and I thank her for all the beautiful nights she has given me and I can only hope to see her in my dreams. I have now seen her 3 times in my dreams and I can safely say I really believe she exists now. All thanks to pony power, no doubt. That's all I can say
>>
>>31500196
That's not autism anon, that's schizophrenia
>>
>>31500196
Reminds me of the craiglist ad from the guy with a JO crystal
>>
>>31500084
>>31500104
I... I think you've just given me a new autism anons
>>
>>31500112
>I do moan and whimper from time to time but that doesn't count
That absolutely counts. How is that less autistic than OP? At least he's learning something.
>>
>>31500230
N-no way, it's not like I moan her name or anything
Fuck you!
>>
I've been imagining WC3/Diablo1-2 and other RPGs ponified. In fact, it's been inspiring me to do a Warcraft 3 Equestria Campaign mod for a while now.
>>
>>31500196
You never explained what pony power actually does. It actually does nothing but I want to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>31500196
What does pony power do, anon? Does it give you a boost in energy? Strength?
>>
>>31500084
I kind of do this in general, but not necessarily just for pone, I tend to explain stuff to other people in my head when researching stuff.

This might have something to do with being an academic, but I find it helps me learn by summarizing it for other people.

I do give lectures so I suppose it comes naturally.
>>
Not so much autism here, but whenever I'm watching movies/series/other cartoons I'm constantly searching for similarities between their characters and ponies and playing this crossover in my head. If I'm watching something dubbed and hear voices from our MLP dub there it's getting even more powerful. I could watch that shitty GITS remake only because Mayor had a voice of my Twiggy waifu.
>>
>>31500242
>>31500250
Well, like I said, it's still under my research, I haven't concluded quite yet, but it has multiple effects it seems. For one, does it give off energy? In a sense. When it begins to multiply and add up it gives me a sense of happiness and it helps me get the energy (or maybe confidence?) to get through the rest of the day. Strength? Mental strength, yes. It allows me to know that the ponies are with me. Whenever something goes wrong I can feel comfort in the fact that I have power stored up from ponies and that they are trying to help me out. It also kind of helps with friendship problems and I feel more confident talking to friends about things when I have my Twilight figurine on me. I have a lot of anxiety attacks because I hate social situations and I can't stand talking to strangers, but when I have pony power it helps me take my mind off of that and have more energy to go about the day. People try to interfere with the pony power sometimes but it doesn't bother me. So essentially, from my research into the topic (I'll be writing a more comprehensive analysis on pony power, it's origins, and it's effects) I can say with a good amount of surness that pony power is a less than direct relationship with the pony universe and I believe that the pony universe is a parallel universe to us and I have discovered that they are essentially trying to communicate with us, or at least me
>>
Well, I wish I had power to do all this autistic shit. Maybe it would have helped me with my depression.
>>
File: DFOV-ZNVoAAtpH_.jpg (13 KB, 378x339)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31500301
You have to be joking anon r-right?
>>
>>31500370
Not in the slightest internet friendo
>>
>>31500301
Where can I read your write-up once you get working on it?
>>
File: 1511427368695.jpg (156 KB, 857x1202)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>31500301
If it gives you happiness, keep it up anon.
>>
>>31500084
I do that same thing, considering their questions and everything, though not always with Twibright. I used to hold conversations with a faceless, nameless person and would occasionally dream the same too so the only thing really different is this habit has direction now.

>>31500122
Same, it’s what started my above shift in focus to pones. I’ve always felt the walls have eyes though, just that now I can reason it as it being them all along. It doesn’t actually feel that good because of some things I regret, I hope they can forgive me though, it doesn’t feel like they judge too much.

>>31500192
Can relate

>>31500196
>>31500301
I admire this conviction, I’ve prayed to the moon and sun before to communicate to the princesses but stopped because these satellites aren’t theirs.
Congrats on the pony dreams, I’ve just dreamt I bought all my funs on my wishlist off the negromarket and then shot it out with the faggot and his friends that killed my friend as we walked home when I was young, they always gets back up though, and just before I finally get them I wake up.
>>
>>31500485
the last frame is literally 80% of the earth population.
>>
>>31500301
You have a sample size of one. Since you are the only person you believe has access to this "pony power" any research you will do will not be particularly scientific in nature. That said, research is probably still a good idea.

First, I believe you about the effects of pony power. I do not believe you have nearly enough information to explain what pony power is. I don't have the information either, but I do have a theory. Quite frankly, you like ponies, don't you anon? I mean, you already admitted to having a wifu. Do you know what we call an intangible creature that cares for us personally and gives us the strength to get through the day? That's called a god. MLP is your religion, boyo. It is a set of stories about an either fictional or un-provable entity which you take comfort in and which guide you in your daily life.

Have you heard of a placebo? A placebo is a pill which works because the person taking the pill believes it works. They believe it and their body reacts accordingly and solves whatever chemical imbalance was causing them real medical problems. You look at pony merch and you get happy and your mood improves so your body decides that everything is good and lets you spend more energy and take more risks while feeling less terror.

None of what you are saying requires anything supernatural. Just keep in mind that researching your "pony power" might destroy your "pony power".

If you cannot promise yourself that you will continue to love your wifu and believe in her power no matter what, do not research it. Do not question it. Do not look into it, or you will destroy it. Ignore this comment. Smile and pretend, and do not ever talk to anyone else about pony power again.
>>
>>31500458
I'll probably put it up on FIMFiction just for the sake of ease. I just got to work but if this thread is still going when I'm on my first break, I'll link my account I'll be putting it on
>>
>>31500196
Chris please.
>>
>>31500084
Everytime I interact with a 3D womyn I write a letter to Princess Celestia about what I learned.
>>
>>31500746
That's actually pretty endearing.
>>
File: he atac.jpg (99 KB, 631x717)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>31500746
How's that going, Elliot?
>>
File: VARYING_DEGREES_OF_WANT.png (1.12 MB, 1333x963)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
I talk to my minatures about my day sometimes.
I like to pretend that because they're in this universe that each individual figure has a basic concept of who they are, but learn and change based on what they see or hear.
So naturally all of the mane 6 sitting atop my monitor see me playing games or wanking on my off-days and they're wanting to see me do it because I'm a horny cunt a lot of the time and I fuck my friends at home, so it's nice to think they get off on it.
>>
This isn't pony related, but I sometimes imagine myself as characters from shows and general fiction media
>>
My inanimates hold maybe just a small percentage of cognition
This fic resonates with me especially because of similar circumstances
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/196596/upon-this-shelf
>>
>>31500458
Look for it in a bit on the FIMFiction account LunaOfTheStars ok
>>
>>31500084
Every time I walk past a huge pile of horseshit on a trail, I always go, "OH GOD APPLEJACK!"
>>
File: 1495075868327.jpg (90 KB, 546x682)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>31500263
I do this constantly. Whenever I watch any tv show or movie all I can imagine is the same events playing out for ponies. Sometimes I like to close my eyes and just pretend that all the vulgar language and adult themes could actually be taking place in mlp.

If I had the time, I'd make multiple youtube series like South Pony and It's Always Sunny in Equestria. The fandom has some great original spinoffs, but it just can't compare with the quality of jokes and voice acting that could easily be ripped from other shows and slapped onto some voice synced ponies. I've been wanting to give it a try for a long time and I think I'll finally be able to start this winter. Hopefully I dont get c&d too fast
>>
File: kornheiser lel.jpg (25 KB, 231x363)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>31501413
Do you say it in a Hank Hill voice?
Like, do you go 'Bwaah!' before saying that?
Even a 'gotdangit' would be funny.
>>
File: 1512047569938.jpg (51 KB, 600x475)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
include me in the cap pls
>>
>>31500084
OP, I find that unironically adorable. I respect your devotion to your waifu.

Personally, I've figured out roughly how to visit Equestria in my dreams. It doesn't always work, but I can usually remember the dream the next day if it does. I spend no less than an hour to an hour and a half before I go to sleep each night watching pone-related videos. I always wake up a little more tired than I should from these dreams, so there might be some /x/ bullshit going on, but I don't care, I can subconsciously travel to horse-land. I actually had to do a lot of research into lucid dreaming and dream recalling and all of that to get to this point, but it's paid off. Also, I'm a writefag for one of the AiE threads. My greens are essentially my dreams with my name replaced with "Anon".
>>
>>31501660
>I always wake up a little more tired than I should from these dreams
Sorry to burst your bubble but it’s because your mind isn’t resting as well as it would’ve if you weren’t pushing the dreams so hard for lucidity.
Worth it though I’d say
>>
>>31500084
When I make myself breakfast in the morning I like to pretend I'm teaching Spike and the kids how to cook.
>>
>>31501671
Yeah, definitely worth it. Besides, with more practice I will either strengthen my mind, making it less of an issue, or (more likely) my brain will eventually just adapt and accept it as normal. Either way it's okay because I'm a freak of nature who can run on minimal sleep and be more or less fine.
>>
>>31501700
>>31501671
>tfw we hurt ourselves to live in dreams
y must this b
>>
>>31500084
Aw this just makes me smile. It's so weird but adorable at the same time.
>>
>>31501708
Because those that live in dreams must have failed to meet their DNA and nurture-given criteria for successful and efficient continuation of their bloodline, and as such are at risk of dragging that bloodline down. It's nature telling you to hurry up and either get killed by a pack of hyenas or make your dreams actually happen.
>>
This thread's so comfy. I love it.

>>31501731
Except you, fuck you.
>>
>>31500131
>ponies watching you through the scrying pool
>whip out dick
>all the ponies bashfully turn around and wait for the sounds to stop
>>
>>31500084
>>31500104
>>31500112
>>31500492
>>31501070
itt: people on the path to making tulpas, without even realizing it

>>31500122
might start doing this, sounds like fun
>>
>>31501797
If tulpas weren't just a meme I'd have one by now
You need to have certain predispositions to create one, and by that I mean that you should be insane to start with
Which isn't my case sadly
>>
>>31501797
I am 492 and am not surprised, my family has a history of schizos or otherwise unstable individuals. I don’t mind too much and I feel forcing it is detrimental to the flow.
Usually I’m just talking to myself or thinking ou loud when mentally a pone or person walks in and asks what’s up, and then the conversation rolls smooth from there.
>>
I've got an altar two days walk into the wilderness where I try to summon pone. It'll be interesting for whoever stumbles across it someday.
>>
>>31501828
Where you live
>>
>>31501836
On Earf, u?
>>
>>31501828
Pics?
>>
>>31501840
DUD SAME! we Shud meet
>>
>>31501853
Totes mcscrotes, I’ll be in the northern hemisphere my whole life, let’s meat
>>
>>31501877
OK, Im rite by the blak rode, nexed to a green sine. Just turn ther and its my Howse
>>
Nothing seriously autistic on my end, although this one time

>Twilight plush and other things on front seat of my car, was moving a bunch of stuff
>pick up best friend, total Chad
>he knows about the plush so I’m not worried
>”just move everything to the back”
>he throws Twilight with a considerable degree of force into the back seat
>”Dude don’t fucking throw her like that!”
>long silence taking at each other
>”...her?”
>realize that I must sound incredibly autistic
>drop the subject and drive

I even surprised myself that I instinctively referred to my plush as a living thing.
>>
>>31501919
You’re just autistic enough to post here if that’s your natural reaction
>>
The most autistic thing I ever did was spent about 6 months trying to create a pony tulpa. Been mentioned ITT a few times but no one here has said they actually were actively trying to create one though.

It didn't work for me though. It only took about two months to get to the point where with my eyes closed/relaxing before bed, etc, I could see, hear, "talk to" and "touch" an extremely detailed pony. But even after a few months of that she never approached the fully-conscious companion that was supposedly possible to create. It was only ever in my mind's eye, only when I was relaxed (like laying in bed), and only when I focused really hard on it

Did anyone ever actually legitimately succeed at full on pony tulpamancy?
>>
>>31501931
There's at least three anons in the trash thread that claim to have pony tulpas
i would not recommend going there. though. it's been a giant garbagefest last week or so (moreso than usual)
>>
>>31501944
>>31501931
Do you think taking a hallucinogen could assist with the creation of a tulpa? Like it could disrupt your normal brain function just enough that you'd be able to separate a little bit of your conscious brain and dedicate it to your tulpa?
I've been considering trying this (since like 2013 when I first learned of tulpas) but I'm kind of terrified to actually do it.
>>
>>31501931
I used to have a sense of touching imaginary things when I was single digits young and prayed to stan for lewd dreams that I didn’t really understand, but no pony tulpas. I can hold a convo with myself and imagined individuals without any trouble, responding to myself then having “them” respond to me instead, just don’t really feel the need to touch because I know they’re not really there despite how I may feel.
>>
File: 1482964507471.gif (93 KB, 370x529)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
I spend hundreds of dollars every year on clop

I've bought almost every Starlight toy and Starlight related piece of merchandise that I'm aware of, and have bought close to 2 dozen Starlight porn commissions
>>
You people are weird.
>>
>>31502134
Y-you too
>>
>>31500084
They told me 4chan was the not cringy part of the fandom.
>>
>>31502010
I'm going to assume you mean a psychedelic like LSD or mushrooms
the anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that a trip pre-tulpa can help to "loosen up;" but dosing afterwards risks scrambling the progress you've made.
tulpa creation is mostly a matter of belief; the legion of guides are all pretty much just different metaphorical/symbolic processes that point to the same thing. So read all of them to get an idea of what that core is, and pick out the methods that feel the best.
Minimalist tulpa guide, hold the sprinkles.
-First, it's important to remember that they can and likely WILL change whatever 'defaults' you start them with. So don't be too attached to the shape.
-Second, don't worry about the changes. If you put in love and kindness, tulpa will love you back, and care about your opinion. Odds are good that whatever they change will end up in your liking anyway.
Step one: Imagine a ball of light, or whatever simple shape that you can focus your attention towards.
Step two: Greet them. Talk TO them, imagine that they can hear you. Believe it as hard as you can. Tell them about your life; tell them about your ideas, tell them what you think about tulpamancy, tell them what you hope they will be like. Tell them what you want to do together. Ask open-ended questions, and give them space to answer. When it's time to do something else, tell them goodbye and that you look forward to talking again.
Step three: Spend an hour a day, atleast, doing that. Do it without other distractions, and as much focus as you can muster. Keep doing it.
That's it. That is all you really, actually, need to do. If you want to get a little fancier, than read every single last guide you can find and pick out the pieces that feel right to you.
>>
>>31502101
now you need to show pics
>>
>>31502181
Starting off with a ball of light or something really easy to visualize isn't really required. You can start out will any form but it will take some time to be able to visualize them as easy as just a ball of light. I personally started out with a pony form it didn't really take too long to be able to easily see her form.
>>
>>31501797
I do realize it. OP did not ask about tulpas. >>31501816
Buddhist monks are not insane. It's a valid meditative technique to explore the nature of reality.
>>
>>31500084
Wow, that’s messed up....
>>
>>31502149
They lied
>>
I often daydream about what it would be like to be married to any of the Mane characters, Pony or EQG. Especially before sleeping.
It's very nice. Especially considering that MLP is one of my only true interests.
>>
>>31502149
The difference is we're self-aware

A cringy "brony" will wear an MLP shirt in public and try to "brohoof" people. Meanwhile, almost everyone itt realises how autistic and weird they are (else they wouldn't be posting in the thread "autistic pony shit you do").
>>
>>31502785
Was about to explain this, thanks for typing it for me
>>
>>31502181
>>31502296
I literally can't into any sort of design, and the only reason I have never even attempted to make an OC is that I would be utterly incapable of making it look presentable without making it completely boring, generic and soulless, essentially defeating the entire purpose of having my own character.

So you're saying I could make a tulpa anyway and it would decide its own appearance spontaneously, without me having to put in conscious effort? And I could end up with an actually decent looking pony tulpa?
>>
>>31500084
Sometimes I wonder how well they'd handle firearms and what their stance on the second amendment would be. Yes my most frequent board is /k/.
>>
I actually see Princess Luna sometimes late at night.
Also I pray to the princesses
>>
itt: anons who dream of something they spend a lot of time thinking about, such as their waifu, and believe their waifu is actually visiting them because canonically she can dreamwalk
>>
>>31500131
>I like to think they look away
So that's when you do the stuff you don't want them to see.
>>
>>31501902
What shape is the green sign.
>>
>>31501928
Yep. Perfect level of autism.
>>
>>31503101
Is rektangel
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31500084
That is very autistic, OP, but also very endearing. I'm not gonna pretend I don't relate, though I usually tend to explain various subject matters to the air. Maybe I should start pretending I'm talking to a magical pony as well. It might make my spontaneous soliloquies more rewarding.

I guess there are two pony-related things I do that are very autistic. The first one is to strongly and unironically relate to Twilight when she's having one of her frequent neurotic, obsessive, and autistic fits. The second one is that I occasionally get physically giddy while watching the show, vid related for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzI8UeRO4oY
>>
>>31500084
Nice. Keeping it real.

For me? I absolutely love music, and part of my cancerous OC's story is that he's the lead guitarist of a band he and his friend started.

Whenever alone and listening to songs I love, I either air guitar along as my ponysona or mouth the lyrics, pretending to be the band's earth pony vocalist. I imagine my ponysona and his bandmates on a stage at night, outside Ponyville, hearing the crowds roar for us.

I'm faggot in his room, listening to rock music, flailing about as if on stage, imagining that I'm a pony rockstar or a ladies' man vocalist.

Need more autism?

I enjoy playing Rock Band, and suddenly my flailing and imagination has something real to base itself on as I cheer for my new high score, with the lights off to ensure I can imagine myself in Equestria as clearly as possible.
>>
File: 442[1].jpg (81 KB, 1280x1280)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>31501931
I've never actually put work into making a tulpa, but I have unironically thought about how nice it would be to have a pony tulpa. When I read that it is a fairly direct way to directly communicate with your subconsciousness, one which made learning a lot better, I thought about how sweet it would be to have a magical pony next to me on an exam, guiding me through all the problems and feeding me the solutions.
>>
>>31502806
Yes, exactly. If it decides it likes ponies as much as you do, then it'll do the do.
One of the neat things about tulpas is that they DO get to determine their own shape. one of the benefits of living in brain-space, i suppose
>>
File: 1512686558888.png (76 KB, 400x387)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>31500084
>driving
>pretend pone is riding with me and we talk
>have full pretend conversations in my head
>tfw no friends
It distracts me from slamming my car into oncoming traffic
>>
I think about who should be the next mlp movie that'll never get made
>>
I unironically belive NDE Anon and hope the deserving anons here all get their Equestrian heaven.
>>
>>31500084

Sometimes before bed, I imagine my perfect fantasy life with my waifu. Other times, just to feel something, I imagine something horrible happening to one of us and how we would react to it. I've played out a lot of scenarios in my head, including: her going blind, me being comatose, having a crazy stalker fan of hers try to shoot both of us while stopped at an intersection, her having some kind of awful ptsd, us getting into a huge argument that gets physical and then being afraid the other is going to leave, her unexpectedly getting pregnant, etc....

Then I will just sit alone and cry in my bed before sleep. It always turns out okay in the end, though.
>>
>>31503436
>tfw no friends
I can't relate, and I don't know how I have friends I do. I do know they're important af, and you should try getting some if you can. Targeted at anyone: What stops you from making friends?
>>
File: 300.png (819 KB, 869x900)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>31503698
I'm not that anon, but I've known very few people who were worth being friends with, and of those, only a couple who weren't cunts to anyone except those who they already shared close relationships with.

But I've also been told I'm way too cynical about these things, and I'm also negative to the point that people don't enjoy being around me, so that might be it too, you know?
>>
>>31502421
Anon, please, I've practiced martial arts for years and even went to international courses from 'sensei's coming from gooklands and shit, and I can tell you that it's all fucking bullshit
There's no spirit, there's no hara and no ki and no whatever it is tibetans call it
They always go and tell you to 'take your energy from within' and all that shit but it's fucking meaningless in the end
Same for here, it's all just a prank from the monks to make you guys believe, (maybe) one insane guy 'did it' and then thaught the rest so they had to keep meditating, and again, and again, and none of them other than the insane guys did it
It's a bit like religions and praying, if you do it enough then you'll reach god, 'eventually', so people keep doing it again and again
Until they die and realize how silly it all was and all the time they wasted
>>
>>31503273
Wait, does it work that way? Like, if I base it roughly off Twilight and imagine it as being very smart and having great memory, would it then be able to work as an effective personal assistant and shit? Because that would unironically be helpful enough that I might just finally take the plunge and try to get myself one
>>
>>31500301
>I WANT TO believe that the pony universe is a parallel universe to us and I have discovered that they are essentially trying to communicate with us, or at least me

Get real man
>>
>>31502785
No we're not self aware lmao
We were, sure, three or five years ago, but that's fucking over now
Do you even browse this board? There's hundreds of autists browsing this shithole that are so far down the hole that they don't even realize how autistic they are and sound and get triggered when you tell them so
Just look at the number of degenerates that got triggered by fame and misfortune

/mlp/ isn't 'self aware' anymore, we're just as cringy and autistic as the rest, the only difference with other fandom sites is that we can say nigger and blame the jews without risking a ban
>>
my gf is jokingly (but maybe not) jealous of twilight, cause she found out i sleep with my plush on nights when shes not over.
she says shes going to cut her hair or spill something on her, so now whenever she comes over i lock twi in my safe and just pretend shes in a draw or closet or something.
it gives me more anxiety than i thought it would
>>
File: 1487160136489.png (27 KB, 540x1546)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>31504238
>get real
Not him, but does it matter if it's true or real? If something helps in any way, be it comfort or inspiration or happiness, that's what matters. It's the same reason why people who acknowledge the absurd still resort to some sort of belief or religion.
>>
I fall asleep thinking of comfy sleeping snuggly ponies.
>>
File: 1491114587031.jpg (98 KB, 625x552)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>31504238
Consciousness is an illusion created by the complex neural net in your brain, and as such it is able to be copied and re-created. My money is riding on some Boltzmann brain in the near infinite future recreating my consciousness, inside of Equestria to live for eons with my waifu.
>>
File: 1502843702144.png (280 KB, 646x595)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>31500196
N-no one can be this autistic right guys?
>>
>>31500196
>took a plush to the movie
Kill yourself, you are making the rest of us moviegoers look bad.
>>
>>31504605
>caring what normals think of you
>>
File: medium.png (226 KB, 360x600)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>31500084
I insert myself in the main universe as a dimensional pegasus refugee from the Crystal War one which totally fell to Sombra.

Then I act in gradual elaborate plan on how to militarize the main universe to a point of my original one in preparation for the imminent invasion of my Sombra timeline.

My main goal is to prepare my main waifu for survival, train her in military tactics and hone her leadership skills so she ends up being the supreme commander of all Equestrian forces. (Making her as jaded and angry as I am, having her quit WonderCunts, forming military/militia if there isn't one)

We would then fight shoulder to shoulder, in a glorious never ending war. Each day possibly being our last.

And maybe, if war ended with our survival, we would lead a coup d'etat against Celestia & Luna, ushering in a golden age of fascist Equestria.
>>
File: BECAUSE_FRIENDSHIP_LUL.jpg (175 KB, 800x800)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
One of my favourite dreams is where I'm a singer in a band made up of a Gryphon, Diamond Dog, Unicorn and myself, a Dragon. We do tours around the world of Equestria and such, and I romance Fluttershy.

All pone is anthro, Flutters has massive tits. :3
>>
File: 1503356050095.png (138 KB, 970x824)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>31504625
I do.

I just want to be well-liked. Does happening to have complicated feelings towards pastel ponies deny that?

Probably not, provided everyone else isn't a total freakshow about it desu
>>
File: 1499934582286.png (106 KB, 1198x1198)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>31500301
That's just fucking feeling happy, Anon. It's not some mystical, magical power. Have you never felt happy before?
>>
>>31500301
Anon did you forgot to take your meds again?
>>
File: 1486786287174.png (184 KB, 1000x506)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>31500196
What an interesting abstraction for quantifying your emotional connection to pony.
>>
>>31504691
>>31504701
Easy fellas. You know exactly how this feels. Unnecessary quantification is a very common trait among the autistic, including myself once upon a time. He's got more severe autism, and as emotions are difficult and complex to process for him, he has to abstractly quantify it in a way that he can understand, and handle. It's nothing more than a coping mechanism.
>>
>>31504663
That is a disturbingly common fantasy on this board.
>>
wins the prize >>31504528
>>
>>31500301
>tfw the church made this same paragraph with the holy spirit.
"make no false idols unto me"
I finally know what this means.
like the others said: that's just you. you are the pony.
lord with friend.
>>
Why is it always Twifriends?
>>
>>31503273
If you truly wish to speak to your subconscious it is simply the inner dialogue: focus on an extremely painful event, or better yet the feeling of intense pain. let this flow through you. accept this emotion as a part of you. this is your subconscious. it is memories that are of the sub-category. now take that chemical you have now activated, and use it in association with your life, but also with all the other chemicals you have already been experiencing. you are now communicating with your full mind.
>>
>>31504864
I'd say that Satan is possessing him.
>>
>>31504904
Or, he's got the devil in him, we'll just go with that.
>>
i have a Trixie plushie and do to a fetish, even though i know she isn't i kind of pretend she's alive, and when i leave and junk i make sure she's warm, for the last few days when i slept, i put her next to my chest and zip her up in my hoodie with me, no matter how much i toss and turn she's always there
>>
>>31505099
You sleep in a hoodie? You must smell awful.
>>
>>31505141
i shower every day and wash the hoodie every laundry day, plus it's cold where i am, all the more excuse to wear a hoodie to sleep
>>
I went vegetarian to prepare myself for my future life of Equestria and for my waifu
>>
>>31504876
I want to use the 'she's the most popular' excuse but after reading all this, idk if it's the real reason
But she does attract a lot of intp or whatever, and they're more inclined to be autistic creeps or smth
Or maybe we're more vocal about it/more inclined to admit it
>>
>>31505157
How can you sleep when so confined? Just use more blankets.
>>
Be well, my friends.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1pkkUYBjtky
>>
>>31505447
yeah cause i craved twis cutie mark into my arm with a knife
>>
>>31505447
Thanks Mr kinda cool voice
Reminds me of HoMM 3 desu
>>
Well, I just got out of a mental hospital 10 months ago, was in nearly a year.
Why? Pony hypnosis.
>>
>>31500301
Do you believe that the pony universe is real and literally helping you out? Or is it a mental fortitude thing?
>>
File: 1486857967496.jpg (99 KB, 970x990)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>31500301
He... he is the messiah. Our reckoning approaches. He will smite us with his pony power.
>>
>>31500196
found pic of OP
>>
>>31505545
From my research and understanding of pony power, yes, I am led to believe that Equestria is either a parallel universe to ours, or something along those lines. I am, however not sure how there could be any possible communication, that is still a mystery to me. I will be collecting my findings using the account LunaOfTheStars on FIMFiction if you so choose to follow along
>>
>>31505684
if you’re scientific and a hopeful individual try looking into CERN portal development
>>
File: 1508953307548.png (205 KB, 464x506)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>31505542
You can't just say that and leave it at that

I've been fascinated by pony hypnosis for ages, but both sacred and not committed enough to ever try it out myself.
Tell me your story anon
>>
File: 1500542764647.jpg (146 KB, 696x817)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>31503436
>pic
no, please, stop.
I didn't ask for these feels...
seriously, how would you overcome the thought of that your waifu could die before you, or you before her.
>>
File: uwot.png (688 KB, 910x533)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>31500196
>>31500301
I'm so glad I'm not this autistic
>>
>>31500084
I've done almost this for years. I imagine the cast looking through a portal and seeing through my eyes, and I enjoy thinking about how they'd react to things.
>>
>>31505985
A wifu is by definition a character that you find attractive and valid wife material. If they die before you meet them, then they weren't wife material, so they were never your wifu and your wifu is still out there waiting. (this assumes lack of necrophilia)
>>
>>31500084
I had to read through a somewhat lengthy contract recently, and to make it more interesting, I read it as though the ponies were reading it to me. Mostly in Twiggles voice, because waifu, and reading.
>>
>>31503436
I've done this.
I'm such a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>31501816
I don't know about that, I know a guy who has multiple tulpae, and he seems relatively sane.
A bit lonely, but sane.
>>
Twilight inspires me to study and push myself like her. Celestia inspires me to try to be wise and have poise.
>>
File: lewd3.png (116 KB, 500x750)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>31500084
I wish to be the filly.
>>
>>31500203
Lotta positive energy charged at the 'sesh
>>
>>31506777
I wish to abuse that filly
>>
>>31504230
Oh, ok, thank you for explaining the world to me. I feel so freed in my nothingness and my new belief that sense-based comprehension is the only true reality. Wow, now I can finally know true peace since someone who has studied as much as you has enlightened me. Truly, you are a great teacher and must spread your cynical enlightenment throughout the world. I will completely trust in your experiences without any material evidence to corroborate it. That is totally different than what religions do, asking people to have faith and trust in one particular viewpoint which may or may not be based on a particular set of experiences or world view. In your parable of the martial arts your words are so moving. Verily, you are gifted with the genius needed to lead men. Lead me sensei, mold me into an image of your greatness. Show me the way.
>>
>>31506967
No prob dude, just stop listening to internet and tibetan memes and you'll be on the right path
>>
>>31506777
There's a thread for that. >>31492596
>>
Is ERPing as Pone autistic? i figured it wasn't but no one else mentioned it, so it either isn't or very much is..

I suppose the only other thing i can think of is the need to liken any character i see to an MLP equivalent
>>
File: My_Little_Madness.jpg (86 KB, 600x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>31506978
OK! I will stop listening to the intern ... wait. The internet is telling me to stop listening to the internet. Does that mean I shouldn't listen and therefore listen, but then if I listen, the internet says not to listen. Then again if I don't listen is it really because I stopped or because I listened?
>>
>>31504674
Interesting.
>>
>>31500253
Sometimes when I have nothing to do in particular I imagine dialogs or discussions.

With people I know, famous people, or just close friends, about politics, philosophy or controversial topics. Me giving my opinions and arguments and them - presenting arguments tahat are common, or correspond to their character (depending on how well I know them).

With Twilight it's mostly about what does it mean to be real, and how it is we can have dialogue even though she is fraction of my imagination. So it is basically a monologue, but interesting one though.

I think this is just my way of sorting thoughts.
>>
File: 1511303501256.gif (1.03 MB, 540x540)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
I'm struggling with what I actually feel to (character of) Twilight ... If I feel attracted because no gf, or If I'm actually in love wit her. I like to think of it as a kink or fetish, but the idea that there might be more to it actually terrifies me.

It terrifies me because, I know she's not physically real, and I'd like to retain my sanity if possible, but idea that I fall for 'someone' that is not real... I just don't know what I would do. The problem is that most of the time it's okay, I'm going about my stuff work or playing games, and occasionally think of her some random thoughts without any significant emotional impact. Then I see cute pic of her somewhere and my heart skips a beat, a need to remind myself to keep breathing and I'm feeling hot on my chest.... so much for "kink".

One weird thing... this concerns me way more than fact than my fap material priority is pony > anthro pony > real girls.
Second weird thing... sometimes thought crosses my mind, that I would marry her If I could... But it hurts as fuck.
>>
>>31507494
Love is an emotion. People very often feel emotions when faced with fictional constructs, which is why we keep making fictional constructs. As such, feeling love over an idea in your head is normal. After all, even a real person would have to be reduced to an idea in your head before you could comprehend that they exist or have any feelings about them at all.

Human 'sanity' is just keeping a clear line between real and fictional. You seem to have kept that up. I would say the risk isn't to your sanity, but to your inability to love a real person as much as you love your "perfect" fictional construct. Like, this sounds like it would mess with your ability to have normal relationships.

So yeah, you're probably fine, but good luck with becoming a cat-lady/man and/or possably faking your way through a relationship.
>>
>>31500084
I've made it my life goal to gain high scholarly recognition in either math or physics, not only because I love those fields of study, but also to dedicate all my hard work to Twilight. I want to be able to prove to myself that loving her is worthwhile, and to show the world how much she's inspired me. I want to be a good representative for her to the rest of the world, which would be worth the ton of respect I'd lose in the process. I just want to "do it for her" in a way that everyone will have to appreciate the results of to some degree. If that means becoming known as the cringiest scientist/mathematician who ever lived, then so be it.

There, I said it. How fucking autistic am I?
>>
>>31507494
I was married to a poner fan, she identified as Applejack. I identified as Twilight Sparkle.

Unfortunately, being a beta cuck, it swooped on her roastie-ness with children, and she outspent my earnings.
Lasted almost eight years. Eh...
>>
>>31507494
Congratulations you have a waifu
Just like probably half the people on this board
>>
>>31507539
That's fucking great man, keep it up

I once may have had a similar ambition, but in reality I'm a sack of shit, and lack of motivation and work ethic has degraded me to a lazy computer science nigger with no real ambition for any kind of recognition
>>
>>31507530
As a matter of fact I was visiting psychotherapeutic group once a week - when I brought this up, they asked my how I think it affects my ability to have normal relationship. At that time I was not able to say.

>...your inability to love a real person as much as you love your "perfect" fictional construct. Like, this sounds like it would mess with your ability to have normal relationships.
>... possably faking your way through a relationship.

Well... that feels more familiar to me than I'd like to admit. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>31504674
>dream
Dreams aren't really autistic anon, unless you're lucid dreaming and purposefully do really autistic shit.

I once had a dream that four-feet-tall Celestia and Luna were living in our house (I still live with my parents), and Celestia went missing, so after me and Luna searched for a bit we found out my mom had literally cooked Celestia (presumably after butchering her). Naturally we were horrified and I decided to run away from home with Luna, then immediately woke up. It felt real enough that it fucked me up for almost the entire day, especially since the royal sisters are some of my favourite ponies and Luna would be my waifu if I wasn't too autistic to fall in love.
>>
>>31501828
2day hike to a random alter in the forest...
>>
File: 1512696711148.png (73 KB, 283x389)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
I like to read stories and look at artwork about anon with ponies, and pretend I'm the pony.

I guess it's just more of a need to be wanted. When I see people talk about or fantasize about their favorite pony it makes me a little jealous, because I wish I had a boyfriend who felt that way about me. Most of the relationships I've been in were abusive, and I've never really been a girl that guys liked. So reading greentexts pretending I'm the pony is comforting in a way..
>>
>>31507682
that
is some excellent fantasy fodder
>>
>>31507682
you know the routine
tits or gtfo, whore
>>
>>31507682
>I've never really been a girl that guys liked.
and this is why don't draw attention to yourself, dude
but i know this feeling, so i hope you get yours
tits or gtfo
>>
>>31502101
hello DWK
>>
>>31500084
I like to imagine the ponies are hanging with me during my daily life. When I'm alone at school, I like to imagine they're there. I don't act it out publicly, but it's sort of like a kid having an imaginary friend except I just keep it internal.
>>
File: 1375751461480.gif (961 KB, 240x180)
961 KB
961 KB GIF
>>31507682
OKAY no really you are just not even fucking trying if you can't find a caring guy in this nerd filled shithole.
dude you could even get a decent looking guy i've known of no less than 3 girls who got decent looking guys from this fandom and there all in long happy relationships.

so either lower your standards allow a guy to have some fetishes or don't tell people about your STD.

either way you can find a good guy no issue.
>>
>>31500485
i genuinely want to believe the last two.
>>
>>31504691
very rarely. pony is one of the few things that makes me feel warm and safe.
>>
>>31507587
no dude, keep working. you can do it!
>>
>>31507682
>LARPing as a .1% girl on a board full of desperate guys
KYS
>>
>>31506989
Nice meme you fucking faggot
>>
>>31508117
Not larping though. There's quite a few girls in this community. Not many though.
>>
File: 1501284076215.png (505 KB, 1280x914)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>31500485
This is making me realize the length of the mental journey 4chan has taken me on in the last 7-8 years
>>
>>31508226
Oh please, unless she is drowning in STDs and has a vile, unwashed cunt, she's taken.
Period.
Even then, most would be happy and suck down the antibiotics.
>>
>>31507494
Cute gif!
>>
>>31508241
That is unproven, un-provable, jaded nonsense you're spewing into an unrelated thread at a comment that is just as unrelated.

Did anybody say they were a catch or say they had no stds or say they weren't taken? Did anybody say that nobody would suck down antibiotics? Did anyone ask?
No.
Someone just claimed that there was a female and you immediately jumped on them.

I didn't disagree with your claims. I didn't agree with your claims. Stop it.
>>
>>31508330
Interesting, the comment admitting to "female" but not taken was deleted.
>>
>>31507963
>>31508241
I'm the original anon. I don't have STDs lol, I have many kinks myself so that's not the issue. Believe me or not, I don't really care. I know other females who go on this board as well. The post was asking autistic pone-related shit that you do, so I shared something.
>>
>>31508378
Uh huh.
Well, it was interesting, but I'm the divorced, jaded anon that knows sex is a hell of a lot of work and doesn't give a shit if it isn't reciprocated.
Imaginary waifus don't cost me money.
>>
>>31508393
I don't disagree. Imaginary boyfriends don't take the effort and heart ache real ones do. It's partly why I feel the way I do.
>>
>>31508406
Okay.
Common viewpoint.
Still complete disbelief a female would be single on this particular board.
>>
>>31508172
It's the objective truth.
>>
>>31500196
Read the first line, and let me tell you, I lose what little will to live I had left.
>>
File: 1467871426360.png (421 KB, 600x600)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>31500544
>MLP is your religion, boyo
Oh dear god it hurts
>>
>>31505606
SO THE PROPHECY FORTELLS!
>>
>>31504240
No, the niggers are fucking with this board and it;s all because of the Jews!
>>
>>31504240
I thought fame and misfortune was funny.
I was crucified for my opinion.
>>
>>31503698
People just don't like being around me. I'm afraid of letting people get too close to me so I keep them at a distance and to them I seem like I have no personality at all.
I wish I had someone I trusted enough to spill my spaghetti around.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (92 KB, 500x375)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
When i'm reading a green i insert myself as someone wanting to be Anon's buddy
>>
>>31508662
By keeping your distance from people you tell them that they aren't worth risking your emotional stability for. As such, every time you talk to them they know on some level that they are imposing on you and that's basically no fun for anyone. You will, at the soonest, find someone who likes you as soon as you find someone who you like enough to take the risk of trusting them enough to be yourself. This will probably be after a few hindered strange looks and failures.

Since this has not happened, I conclude that you wish you had someone to trust far less than you wish to keep yourself safe from the people around you.

The people around you might legitimately be shitbags, so maybe you are making the right choice, but still, what you do is on you.
>>
Dress up in bdus, vest, helm, whole 9.
Room clear pretending to kill original changelings, diamond dogs, etc in a fictional hostage rescue based on the situation. Sometimes I'm advising poners or sometimes it's a violent raid to secure things like codebooks, tomes, etc.

I know it's completely fake but its fun.
>>
>>31508807
>pretending to kill original changelings
Everything was perfectly normal up to that point.
t. /k/
>>
>>31508807
Remove the references to poneies and you've basically got a normal game of violent imagination.

Deemed: not-autistic
>>
>>31508836
What the new ones will die of grids and make for excellent desert ass if you're for the whole gay thing.

But no I get into autistic levels of planning, pack a whole kit, pretend infil from the objective, go over finalactions on the objective, pretend I get a radio update, ditch the pack,clear room after room for like an hour, then think about one shitting in an aie.
>>
>>31508864
Okay, maybe a little autistic.
>>
>>31500084
I watch every new episode of My Little Pony. Sometimes I rewatch old episodes.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (153 KB, 1200x1600)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>31508909
>>
>>31500084
I fursuit.
>>
>>31507682
L O N D O N
>>
>>31500084
Nothing.
>>
>>31508549
A big majority did, it was a great episode, but there's still a lot of faggots browsing this place that didn't get that part and took it as an insult to their pride and very beings
But then again, a big part of them might just be contrarians trying to get (you)s or to create dramas, who knows
That the problem with /mlp/ right now, you never know when people are serious, retarded or just trying to stir shit
>>
File: top unf.gif (1.02 MB, 600x600)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>31507682
>there are girls schlicking themselves to my smut and getting heartboners from my silly self insert stories
right in the fetish
>>
File: citation.png (261 KB, 1205x1024)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>31509208
>big majority
>>
>>31509240
I'm not going to bother searching for that poll, Anon
>inb4 b-b-but polls are rigged
>>
Mostly going to this board, reading and writing fanfiction, waifuisim, clop, ect. Pretty much the basic stuff.

>>31507963
>tfw you're probably one of those nice and attractive guys but you avoid relationships so you don't subject people to your crippling depression
>>
File: Season 7 Episode 14.png (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>31509240
>tfw you're lurking quietly and you remember that you're supposed to be working on this shit while you watch your life fall apart around you
Anyway, here's your citation lad
>>
>>31509218
You’re doing the Lord’s work anonymous
>>
>>31507682
Kind of adora-sad. We are all feeling it together anon.
>>
>>31500084
That's not autistic.
That's just batshit insane. You should be locked up.
>>
>>31507682
Hey Sarah!
>>
>>31509620
Normalfag.
>>
>>31500084
I imagine scenarios where I would have to explain some of this shit I have seen on this board to my friends who don't know I watch the show.
Trying to make PCJP funny and not sound completely insane is really hard when you are by yourself.
>>
>>31502101
>funding the clop industry
you're doing god's work, anon
>>
File: full.gif (1.85 MB, 764x526)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>31500104
Do you mind sharing the Equestrian recipes?
I'm really into food from fiction.
>>
>>31501660
OP here.

But Anon, she's not even my waifu
>>
>>31509208
>you never know when people are serious, retarded or just trying to stir shit
Welcome to 4chan.

Please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>31510806
>it was as bad in 2012-14
it's as if you were new or smth
>>
>>31510810
Mate put down you are rose tinted glasses, it's just nostalgia talking.

The board used to be much faster and have a lot more newfriends a couple years ago, we've always had some elitism (literally since 2003) but if you think people being contrarians and trying to get replies is new, maybe you need to lurk more.

After faust's visit we had so many newfags people were putting their real email in the email field...
>>
Waifu Wars.
And making up wrestling related stories involving ponies.
>>
>>31510817
no, the difference is that back then nobody gave them (you)s because everyone knew what a bait was, or did gave them (you)s when they were actually funny and original, thus, people didn't bait or tried harder to do so, which resulted in quality content
how can you even compare that to what we have now?
now it's literally threads going 'X character is shit' and the first response is a poll from EQD showing everyone likes that character, it's really stupid

you can just look at the numbers of sages
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/statistics/activity/
and that's really simple, it's because the percentage of newfags right now is incomparably higher than we had back then

just look around some more and tell me how it's the same
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/type/op/start/2014-02-02/end/2014-04-02/order/asc/
>>
File: b8.gif (2.33 MB, 512x287)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>31510932
>no, the difference is that back then nobody gave them (you)s because everyone knew what a bait was, or did gave them (you)s when they were actually funny and original, thus, people didn't bait or tried harder to do so, which resulted in quality content
That is thoroughly not true, are you claiming we just invented trolling two years ago? When did you first start browsing 4chan, anyways?

Baiting has always been a thing, on all boards, for the last decade.

Now you can tell me that the quality is getting worse, and I can empathize with that especially since the fandom is getting smaller and there's less original content, but the truth is nostalgia is a big part of it. If I look at the archive, it wasn't really much better before.

>you can just look at the numbers of sages
That's because sage was made invisible, silly. The archive can't see sage anymore.
Otherwise if you look the ratio of stage was stable, or even slightly growing.

The fact that you don't know that makes it seem like you came in 2014.
>>
>>31510932
You do realize that the reason that you don't see sages being counted after mid 2013 is because sage stopped being visible at that time and thus could no longer be accurately recorded, right?
>>
>>31500084
>>31500101
That's in the same autism category as dining in public with your plush, marrying your plush, and then having some kink sex with it. Just less shameful, I suppose.
>>
File: 43714651.jpg (47 KB, 500x500)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>31500084
>ywn discuss human history and the complexities of human nature with twilight
>>
>>31500084
I'm not a pony, but I play one on the Internet. Specifically, I have a pony avatar in the Second Life game.
>>
File: 1512836315601.jpg (114 KB, 800x800)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Hmm let me think.
I made a pony tulpa and then dropped her.
I told my sister I watch the show in a very autistic way. She later found my Luna folder with porn in it.
I made a bot in a game I shall not name and called it after my favourite pony. This bot was supposed to be used by our clan so technically I was forcing pony on them while I knew they're not ok with this.
I wrote a few self insert AiE fanfics for flutterrape.
Not so bad to be honest famalams
>>
>>31510738
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>31500084

That's really fucking autistic, senpai.
I just say "Good night, Twilight, I love you." before going to sleep.
>>
>>31500084
I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I lost my virginity to a Twi plushy.
>>
File: 1512405496023.jpg (256 KB, 1223x1077)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>31511635
>Lost virginity
>To a plushie
Something doesn't add up here anon
>>
>>31511511
Love is a choice Anon, not a feeling, and I've chosen Fluttershy long ago.
>>
>>31500084
I've been involved in a currently ongoing MLP roleplay for over a year, and it's something I'm very invested in doing well.

Besides that, though, I mostly just watch the show and talk about it with friends who enjoy it.
>>
>>31511328
>>31511716
This is not /a/
>>
File: 1512862638922.png (18 KB, 200x226)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>31512093
>Dis is nod /eey/
>>
>31512148
Epic funnee meme my fellow redditor xD
>>
>>31505633
Give me back my sides.
>>
>>31510526
this tbqh
>>
>>31511328
>not so bad to be honest
Actually it's pretty bad. You dropped your tulpa, you sperged out about ponies in front of your sister and let her find your clop, and you pushed pony on a bunch of people who according to yourself weren't into it at all.

This is worse than just quietly autisming at home, which is what the vast majority of anons itt are "guilty" of
>>
File: 1498411449853.png (283 KB, 1055x756)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>31500084

i can only get an erection while thinking of that sweet, sweet horse pussy.
>>
>>31509761
My names not Sarah... but I have a feeling I may know the Sarah you're talking about lol
>>
Got a Rarity cutie mark tatoo on my bicep to remind me to stay generous and selfless. I identify with her the most.
>>
File: twi nsre.png (152 KB, 982x1024)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>31500122
I never feel this way. NEVER.

I might have improved myself so well that I paid for college on my own, b-but that's not because of her!
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/7ih1hv/horsefucker_becomes_more_powerful_than_you_could/

No wonder so many moralfags popped up out of nowhere demanding more moderation. Redditors are swarming into to this board for more of their epik sceenpaps
>>
>>31513038
this is why we need horse pussy, it is kryptonite to normalfags
>>
I talk to my twilight plushie
>>
I listen to Fluttershy's version of Silent Night and Hush Now Quiet Now when I can't sleep.
>>
>>31510932
Sages went down site-wide when they stopped being visible. Newfags don't even know they exist.
>>
>>31513134
Yo senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5-UUxhiuc
>>
>>31513038
At least more people can now look into my research. Thank you very much for the publicity anon, people should know about my research whether or not they believe in it
>>
>>31500084
>but it still feels autistic as hell
BECAUSE IT IS!
>>
>>31513038
Holy dicks I didn't know reddit was watching us. How often does this happen? Why don't they just actually come here if they're looking for autism? I feel like frikin zoo animal. Whew.
>>
>>31500084
Trying to teach something is one of the best ways of learning it, so honestly what you're doing isn't too bad anon. I spent many an hour teaching my Twilight plush about my job back when i was learning it.
>>
>>31500084
tulpa.info

>>31511328
Also, woah. If you developed her enough, she's still there. Waiting... And in a more serious sense, disappearing without a word. Might be time to talk to your tup and explain stuff... Just some advice from your local kook
>>
>>31500084
>Autistic pone related shit you do

Let me see here...
>kiss a Twilight plushie goodbye before I go to work
>had an AR lower and a coffee mug engraved with NLR logo, came up with a cover story about what it means for the occasional normie
>read upwards of 50 million words of fanfics because half of my job consists of sitting around doing nothing
>frequent /ntt/ *and* /arg/

Autism aplenty, but hey, at least I'm not roleplaying. That's the point of no return, OP.
Don't feel bad, though, roleplaying with imaginary pone is still pretty tame compared to taking a plush out to a dinner. Or roleplaying with other people. In public.
>>
>>31513626
>had an AR lower ... engraved with NLR logo
>had
You got rid of it?
I'm guessing you're the dude who had the M16A4 clone with that on it.
>>
>>31500163
The knowledge that Equestria has bondage body pillows has shattered my illusion that it's an enlightened society.

No one should ever feel so alone as to need something like that.

>>31500084
Some nights, I grab the other pillow on my bed and hug it to my chest, and pretend it's a pony.
>>
>>31513667
>>31513677
Good go faget.
>>
>>31513653
Yes for both. As for why I got rid of it... I get excited about things every once in a while and I spend months thinking about nothing else (learned to limit myself to thinking, after sobering out once or twice and reflecting on the likelihood of your friends not being as interested in your autistic rambling about the best-thing-ever as you think.) After the inevitable crash passes, some things just become a part of my life, while I try to forget that the others ever happened. Surprisingly enough, pone became a mainstay in my life, but I got rid of most physical evidence, and I pretend to be completely ignorant on the subject should it come up in a discussion for any reason. So while the rifle was fairly subtle, it had to go.
>>
>31512148
go back and stay in /v/ you retarded wojaker
>>
File: horse spaghetti.webm (987 KB, 640x360)
987 KB
987 KB WEBM
>>31513686
Left pony name on from santa thread.
It was either be a namefag, or delete/repost and hope nobody notices my fuckup.
But thanks for pointing out that I was leaking pony spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>31507682
We'll never meet, so you may as well be a unicorn if you want to be.
Would scratch behind ears/10.
>>
after I finish fapping, I like to cuddle up with a big pillow and pretend it's a cute pony
>>
File: 1494861267712.jpg (63 KB, 500x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>31511128
>Glock
>>
>>31504876
She started as a friend-negligent, overanalysing shut-in. She still overanalyses things, and that's part of her charm. It's kin to the sort of personality who would rather internalise issues than grow and develop with other people, which isn't say that Twi herself has that problem (or at least not now).

>>31509208
>>31509266
That episode's positive reception is just proof that it ultimately bounced off most people's heads. When the writer is saying the same things about it that the detractors are, and expressing that he didn't want to write it because it was just shitty, nonsensical, and mean-spirited on a conceptual level, it probably isn't the detractors who are missing the point.
>>
>>31514195
Or maybe, just maybe, since dad was so close to the fandom he kinda understood (too late) that this episode would trigger a small portion of autists and he, being a good guy, didn't want to offend them
It's kind of obvious, really, just look at his face and listen to his tone when he speaks about it
>>
File: pol derails mlp.jpg (88 KB, 960x540)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>31500084
Whenever i am in the bath and i know no one can hear me i start talking to myself and imagine that im talking to mlp villains
I like to ask about their motivations and if they realize that there might be another way
How autistic am i?
>>
>>31514200
Except he's never minced words about the truth. He didn't try to pretend that he likes writing meta-humour, for example, be it in Slice of Life or Fame and Misfortune; he makes no secret of the fact that he dislikes it, despite how popular it is with the fans.

I don't truck with the idea that he's just lying to spare people's feelings, as his MO has always been to break his own, honest opinion -- if gently.
>>
>>31514216
Very, because people can definitely hear you
>>
>>31514200
Well, I suppose that makes sense. A lot of the criticisms they brought up are perfectly valid, and they kind of failed to address them adequately.
>>
>>31508549
>>31509208
>>31509218
>>31514195
>>31514200

Mitch Larson stated that he liked the concept Hasbro told him to write well enough: the mane 6 publish their memoirs, and all their fans miss the bigger picture, bicker about everything the mane6 do wrong, nitpick personality flaws, and argue about best/worst pony.

But the original ending Larson wrote was those same ponies that were jerks in public meeting up with the mane6 in private and apologizing.

It would have had a sort of mob mentality lesson to it: just because you're anonymous in a large group or everyone else is doing it doesn't make it okay to be an asshole.

But no, Hasbro came back and said the townsponies aren't supposed to apologize, they're just assholes. Write it with the colt and filly telling the mane 6 their book helped them be better friends. Larson finished that episode the way he was told to, and no longer writes for the show.

So in case you ever wanted to know how Hasbro feels about you, there you go.

I think people who liked it thought it was a much deserved lampooning of the fandom for being overly critical and taking a show too seriously that's just supposed to be for fun.

But the reality is that it's a giant middle finger from all the Hasbro execs trying to sell toys to little girls to all of us.
>>
>>31516495
(you)
now fuck off and don't come back
>>
>>31516495
this is interesting and explains many other incredibly stupid but far less insulting things if true. pics? links?
>>
>>31516495
>hasbro, a multi billion $ company, would just tell a part of its customer base just because
?
I know I shouldn't expect people from here to understand the first thing about how money and how the real world work, but you guys are getting dumber by the second.

And source on dad's 'real ending'? Where did you get that?
>>
>>31516550
>>31516594
NMND 2017 writers' panel. I did look, but nearly drowned in youtube vlogger spaghetti before I gave up.
>>
My conscience is voices changes everyone once in a while. I'll have another voice to argue with myself when i'm just thinking and its usually some pony related things. Usually it's voiced by how twilight speak in the Mentally advanced series. Lately i've been having DWK's voice stuck in my head.

I have a plush and some merchandise. The most autistic things i've done with it is to style rarity's hair to be show accurate. Sorry having same on any of it yet.

Cringiest I guess is try to get with some 3dpd because she was a mixture of moondancer,twilight and the OC from the neetpony thread.

>>31514195
>>31504876
Pretty much that, twifags just wants someone as autistic as them.
>>
>>31516594
I mean, hatred is still free space in our heads.
Keeping an enraged fanbase is also keeping an invested fanbase.

Further, remember teen titans? Teen titans was supposedly canceled because it was attracting the female market and they didn't know how to sell things to females. This basically ruined their ability to sell things to girls by having cross-gender appeal, or so I heard. It might be that they want a more focused fanbase so that they have an easier time knowing who to write for, maybe.

or it's bullshit
>>
>>31516608
>>31516594
>>31516550
>>31516495
Found it, relevant bit is only 3-4minutes.
https://youtu.be/UAbqReFqbV0?t=1431
At 25:55 Dad references "It's a Wonderful Life" and says he wanted to end the episode that way.
>>
>>31516751
stranger than fiction
I think this is the part where somebody looks in the ranks of the higher-ups for a jew to blame for the natural fuckery that coperate money-structures naturally cause.
>>
>>31516751
;_;7 thank you based dad. I support his decision to stop writing for Hasjew wholeheartedly now.
>>
File: AR_Lower.jpg (630 KB, 2048x1365)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>31513726
That's a shame, I would have offered to pick the lower up off you, I was always pretty jelly of that gun.
I'm planning on getting a lower engraved one day with the standard Colt rollmark, but have this in place of the prancing pony.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31510997
as long as it not autistic enough to have a forsome with some fat neckbeard and his flutters plush OP is oky
>>
>>31500084
for 3 years now everytime i go to sleep i go full fanfic and imagine what life in equestria with my waifu would be

im doing it for the past 3 years every night while hugging my plush

also i like to get shitfaced and sing along with MLP songs
>>
>>31500084
I cosplayed as my waifus husband
>>
I'll explain thing to my twilight plush on a white board as if im teaching a class when I want to review topics.
>>
Never admitted this before so fuck it
I like to write letters and pretend I'm writing them to Princess Celestia.
I usually write about what I'm thinking about, but I'll occasionally write about what I've learned about i.e. life lessons and such.
Then I'll make a fire in my backyard and burn them. I don't know if they go anywhere, but the act of doing it is very therapeutic to me.
>>
>>31519011
Sounds like a journal in a way, except you aren't keeping them.
>>
>>31519011
That's not 'autistic pone shit', that's straight up retardation
Please get yourself checked out by a doctor
>>
>>31519347
I think a good amount of people in the fandom have written a letter to princess Celestia at some point. Maybe not the burning part though.
>>
>>31519347
I disagree, barely even autistic really. Probably healthy for him even.
>>
>>31500084
ghey
>>
File: 1504049832710.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>31513038
>>31513405
>>31513491
I posted this on reddit, I'm not "reddit watching you" I browse this board and reddit. It's not meant to be exhibitionist and degrading, but that's how non-horsefuckers view us, oh well.
>>
>>31510526
No worries, I will probably post a thread later this week. Sorry, I don't lurk this thread much, but yeah, hakuna matata, friend.
>>
>>31519426
>the frogposter is a redditor
why am i not surprised
you have to go back
>>
>>31519426
You need to go back, all of you, leave this hell hole.
>>
File: build wall.jpg (379 KB, 1280x713)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>31513038
Fucking knew it
First it was "incel"fags then more calls for 'OH MY HEAVENS, THAT OFFENDS ME AND I WANT IT BANNED!' began

Ugh, fucking shit
>>
>>31519431
>>31519521
been here since 2012 friendos. Joined reddit in 2013. So, I'm back.
>>
>>31519543
>pretending to be from way back
Nigger, I have been here since 2008, you need to go back to your hugbox.
>>
File: 1470411865336.gif (1.71 MB, 500x500)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>31519646
I meant on /mlp/ nigger. Been on 4chan since 2009 friendo, so you still have me beat.

I'm the one triggering you, faggot, so maybe /mlp/ is the hugbox.
>>
File: 1487827969131.png (26 KB, 309x294)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>31519717
Take your screencap and fuck off, stain
>>
>>31510918
Haven't I told you already that Professional Wrestling is as autistic as it is homoerotic?
>>
File: 1496273337476.jpg (61 KB, 820x820)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>31519717
So this is what it's all come to, huh
The amalgamation of of /mlp/, is this moment
The absolute pinnacle, the culmination, of 4chan culture and this board
Where reddit roams free, where r/4chan links are posted without shame, and a self-professed poster of reddit calls /mlp/ a hugbox.
This is it, lads.
>>
>>31519717
So you take pride in thinking you fluster people in the internet, I guess I have you beat in life in general then.
>>
>>31519812
Mods on 4chan are often mods on reddit, too
It explains why they're all idiot faggots
>>
>>31500084

I've rewatched the series and inserted a surprisingly deep self-insert human character who is the seventh element of harmony, that being protection.

Was brought to Equestria as a child through touching the broken piece of Discord's horn he, unbeknownst to the princesses, threw into a random alternate dimension when he lost it. Discord ripped the entity touching his horn piece from its dimension into Equestria. The first Sonic Rainboom led him to Ponyville after he was stranded in new lands. Season 1 he was a simple human that just has the protective archetype. He adopts the dejected Falcon in the pet episode and names him Hawkthorne. In the Discord finale he learns he's an element of harmony as well, his jewelery being a wristband with a clear shield gem. Before season 2 begins he asks Twilight for a weapon imbued with magic he can use off of it and gets it in a he-centric episode earlier in the season. Sword Practice becomes his thing like Rainbow Dash's flying practice or Pinkie's baking. During the Royal Wedding finale he loses his sword but practice during the entire season rubbed off a teeny bit of magic onto his being and a clutch effort awakens it and he saves his and a couple others skin. Found his sword. Crystal empire thing happens. He even helps stuff behind the scenes when Twilight and Sunset have their issues in the "Human World".

Still haven't figured out how to rationalize the "Human World" and Anon's human world.

And that's how Magus Anon became a thing in my head. I have more but I've shown enough autism tonight.
>>
>>31519828

I also just add dialogue in my head for what he would say in situations he's "part" of
>>
>>31519828
Why not type it down, might be fun to read.
>>
>>31519011
TBHFamalam i did the same thing too except different. Every New Year's Eve i wrote a list of wishes up to either my age at the time or last 2 digits of the current year saying pony things/personal wishes that id like to have happen by the end of the year. At Midnight i burned the parchment and scattered the ashes about/the wind would carry it away. It's worked for the most part.

Originally i had sent these to God because im usually at Church every New Year's eve but since i got into pone ill send letters to the princesses too.
>>
>>31514195
>That episode's positive reception is just proof that it ultimately bounced off most people's heads. When the writer is saying the same things about it that the detractors are, and expressing that he didn't want to write it because it was just shitty, nonsensical, and mean-spirited on a conceptual level, it probably isn't the detractors who are missing the point.
Or maybe you could take a moment to appreciate the fact that two individuals can have different opinions about something without being mentally deficient. Did you ever consider that as an option?
>>
>>31520125
Leave, reddit
>>
File: NIGGA_YOU_GAY.jpg (70 KB, 725x820)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>31520125
Nigga this is 4chan, you're clearly a plebbit babby, people don't give two flying fucknuggets about others opinions here unless it coincides with their own.
>>
>>31500084
Whenever I watch an episode I think about what I'd do in said episode, as part of a HiE thing.

Also I basically resolved to myself that I'd swear loyalty to Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>31519828
>>31520631
So basically at least 50% of writers on fimfiction.

On one hand it's less autistic because you admit that it's autistic and don't try to publish it or pretend it's good, on the other it's more autistic because those shitty fanfic writers are probably like 12.
>>
File: 1506086301317.jpg (23 KB, 646x720)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31519726
>>31519812
>>31519815
Every post you make, every time you whine about your waifu or normies, I'm here, watching. I'm always waiting for something to screencap and post on reddit. Something funny, embarrassing, pathetic. Nothing here is safe. Sometimes, I'll even fabricate entire posts and responses, samefagging a whole thread just to post to reddit for reddit points.

You are all just little rats in a maze.
>>
>>31521256
Dude pls
>>
>>31520125
>without being mentally deficient
Where did I imply that? "Bounced off [their] heads" just means that someone didn't get the intended message, not that they're inherently stupid. This person >>31516495 summed it up pretty well.
>>
File: 1510139578948.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>31521256
Cool
>>
>>31507682
>I wish I had a boyfriend who felt that way about me
I'd feel that way about you if you were a pony.

>>31519011
Dunk the letters in a solution of boric acid and methanol, or copper sulphate and ethanol before you light them. They'll burn with a green fire and make it to Celestia.
Just don't kill yourself in the process.
>>
File: 1512271614277.png (1.74 MB, 2057x3000)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>31501840
>>31501853
>>31501877
>>31501902
You guys are adorable
>>
>>31503269
Take guitar lessons and become a pony rockstar
>>
I feel genuinely left out because I never found that pony waifu in 6 years of keeping up with the show.
>>
>>31522149
I'm not gonna say whether or not you're missing out on a good or bad experience because your mileage may vary. However, I will say this. Good on you for not forcing yourself into it for the sake of it, even though you seem to want in. Don't make the mistake of just choosing one without feeling the love first. Seeing as you've held off on doing exactly that for six years, you might already know this, but just let it happen if it happens, and don't force yourself into it if you don't genuinely feel it yet or ever. You'll know if and when you've found the one without a doubt. It's a gut (and heart) feeling.
>>
>>31519765
So it varies depending on the ones behind it?
>>
>>31503698
I hate people and find it difficult to justify hanging out with someone instead of staying home.
>>
>>31502010
I'd think some sort of deliberate dissonance, or trying to disregard your identity would give you somewhat better results.
>>
File: Split.jpg (25 KB, 593x336)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>31500196
>>31500301
I'd recommend you watch split if you want some ideas on what said pony power could be used for.
>>
File: pepe leader.jpg (28 KB, 152x398)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31519828
I do something kind of similar
I like to imagine a pepe in pic related running around in eqeusrtria
sometimes I imagine that some of the mane six can see him and are suspicious but not enough to actually follow him
then on certain occasions hes actually a part of the story, though not in a MAJOR way just in a taking a important plot device and placing it right within the mane 6s reach, which usually results in one of them going
>"thank you...whoever you are"
which is followed by a short scene of him panting behind something and looking relived
its kind of like a self insert in a autistic sense, it helps me imagine who I truly would be in there world,a dumb idiotic screw up that can never get things right,id also be a coward too afraid to actually ask if I can help them,always hiding in the shadows and sort of looking out for them, but at the same time I kind of help them in a way, and after I have I usually like to congratulate myself.

its still autistic nonetheless. also pic related its my shitty insert
>>
>>31500084
I used to talk to Twilight Sparkle in my head a lot, too. Not tulpa, but kinda close. I kinda miss it.
She could've been the one to save me.
>>
>>31522820
so it's anon in equestria with pepe instead?
>>
>>31523352
sort of
except the mane six don't know who I am, I'm usually just hanging out in the background observing them while the episodes plot happens, accasionally someone will stop me and ask who and what I am, and id always respond with
>"oh eh hehehehe just a observere I like to watch them when there on adventures"
>oooooookaaayyy your a creep and I'm telling the castle guard
that's how things go in real life for me, why should fiction be different?
fuck I even imagined in the discord episodes that he noticed me watching fluttershy, he then went on this HUGE rant about how I'm not welcomed here and how she are any of the other mane six would never date a fat little frog like me
I will fucking hide like a pussie whenever big disasters happen like villians showing up, changeling invasion, you get the idea
I don't know how ill react during the movie
probably stow away on there ship, or follow them if I have to

point is I'm a fucking coward and I would likely be a coward if I were to ever go to eqeustria
nut that doesn't mean I still don't autistically remember the fun moments, the ones where I actually grow a pair and help them

but hey like this anon said>>31519828
ive shown enough autism for one night.
>>
File: 1469855783869.jpg (70 KB, 640x718)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>31522254
Having those feelings seems nice, genuinely. I do want in, but not just for memes sake. I really want to feel that love. It doesn't even have to be a pony at this point.
>>
File: 1492451057515.jpg (179 KB, 737x778)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>31500084
Are you me?

>Wonder how human technology would be incorporated in Equestria
>"Well in order for it to exist I'd have to be able to explain it in detail to the engineers and technologists of that world"
>Research a ton of shit on how something like speakers work, how size, material and movement affect sound
>Well speakers aren't any good without music
>Research a ton of shit on building musical instruments, how different woods sound on instruments and stuff
>That's nice, but I want to show them human music
>Research a ton of shit on recognizing musical patterns, reverse engineering songs, etc.
>Cool, but that is only so useful without it being recorded
>Research a ton of shit on analogue and digital audio recordings, magnetic imprints on cassettes, file compression, etc.
>We're getting somewhere, but this isn't any good without a power source
>Research a ton of shit on electricity and generators, how to control the current and voltage, etc.
>Neat, but how do I expect to build any of this without the materials for it all
>Research a ton of shit on mining, purifying metals from ores, forming wires and shapes out of metal, etc.
>Hey, I think with all the other minds in Equestria I could make this thing
And just like that I spent 10 hours reading on the resonance of bamboo reeds in woodwind instruments through to the ductility of various metals at certain temperatures for forging. All to create a speaker for fictional horses who technically already have all of this technology because mixamps and DJ tables exist there...
>>
>>31524741
You'd be that one faggot Gary Stu AiE that has walking wikipedia levels of knowledge of almost any area of human technology and science and amazes ponies every turn with it
>>
>>31521256
Woah what a badass
>inb4 /r/4chan
>>
do you think if we act autistic enough we could actually get to equestria

how deep does the rabbit hole go
>>
>>31500084
i'm almost completely sure that we've had this thread before, or at least one that started with a similar story
>>
>>31525543
ok, well then, in a month or two, repost that op again because this thread is great
>>
>>31525462
Not the real deal, but we could make our own Equestria if someone figures out consciousness transfer that doesn't involve making a copy, or an advanced enough vr is made and somehow Hasbro doesn't try to shut it down.
There are infinite numbers between 1 and 2 but none of them are 3, as someone once said.
>>
>>31525638
Ey I remember that conversation. (I think it transferred over to /sci/ as well) People kept mistaking that the universe was infinite (it's not), and then thinking because it was infinite, that every permutation could be exhausted so there was a 100 percent chance of anything existing. I can't remember if I was the one that alluded to what you referenced, or if someone else posted it.
>>
>>31525638
>doesn't involve making a copy
Just copy your consciousness while you're asleep, and kill your phsyical body. Technically your conciousness dies and you wake up as a copy of yourself every time you go to sleep, so there won't be much of a difference if you just copied it while asleep, killed your real self, and woke up the next morning in VR.
>>
>>31526096
no, you would be dead.
>>
>>31526107
Prove that this process isn't already happening to you every day. Hmm, you can't. It's almost as if there's no functional difference
>>
>>31526109
I'll make a copy of you. Have you stand next to your copy.
I will load a gun, and listen to you scream about how this is different as I shoot the original you in the head. You will be dead.
Your copy will be thankful, and take your place.

Glad you didn't die though, your brain changes all the time anyway man!
>>
>>31526121
That's why I specified you do it while you're asleep, edgelord. And it's not the fact that the brain changes, it's that your stream of consciousness stops while you're asleep for a few hours before REM. You may as well be dead. You just wake up as someone with the same memories as you.
>>
>>31526134
It doesn't matter that your consciousness stops, it is literally the same thing. You are dead. The edgy example still stands awake and asleep.
>>
>>31526137
Except one already happens every night, and one involves murdering a conciousness human bean. The idea of copying your conciousness is to increase pleasure and avoid pain.
But I'll admit, you're right—it just defeats the purpose of it in the first place.
>>
>>31526145
*conscious human bean, my bad
>>
>>31526134
>you die every time you go to bed meme

Haven't heard that one for a while.
>>
https://pastebin.com/xhE0Nbkg
>>
>>31527088
what

i must try this, no matter how much delusion is involved
>>
>>31527088
Oh hey Taxman, what's up. Off your meds again?
>>
>>31527575
>Denying himself a chance to live in Equestria
>>
>>31506699
I had a friend go down the Tulpa path and boy oh boy was it a fucking autistic shit fest.
>Friend gets me on board the whole mlp train back in highschool
>After a couple of seasons realize my love for the characters goes much deeper than the show
>Talk with other fags about "they're not real and it hurts"
>Have one friend that messages me late at night. Asks me if I want to talk to his tulpa Fluttershy
>I fall for bait and end up 'talking' to 'Fluttershy' for about 10 minutes
>Ask him what the fuck is going on
>Says "It's not me, It's my tulpa"
>Sends me some link tulpainfo|dot|meme or something
>Think "Yeah, this could be a viable option" if i was a fucking loon
>Go over it a little bit in my mind the next couple of months
>Told friend who first introduced me to mlp about it
>He
>Goes
>Off
>The
>Deep
>End
>It's a tulpa of RD he calls 'Dashie'
>This goes on for almost 2 years
>The whole time he's always talking to her and doing things with her
>Like she's really there
>Takes her everywhere with him and even talks to her out in public
>He used to talk to her when we were hanging out and telling me her opinions on plans and shit
>Question friendship deeply
>One day he asks me if I want to come to their wedding
>Tell him I can't make it but i really just didn't want to be apart of any of that faggot shit
>Tells me that she's pregnant and thats really where he fucking lost me
Get a sm0l bit jealous because he might've actually done it
>Finally
>The Big Autism Bomba
>Tells me that at his High School prom he danced with her
>In front of everyone
>Multiple witness can confirm that for about 30 minutes he was dancing with someone who wasn't there
>Even slow dancing
To this fucking day I don't know how someone could that. Dedication to your waifu i guess. But autistic as fuck.
>>
>>31527088
As both a /sci/ and /x/ faggot, I'm half tempted to straight up try to do this for science.
>>
>>31500084
When I was deep into the fandom, I used to right snippets of stories where Twilight was tortured and manipulated in odd ways, because fetishes make people do crazy shit. Possessed and forced to work under a villain? Wrote it. Painful transformations? Yup. Slow mind corruption over the course of months, fully knowing what's going on and unable to stop it? I made a story like that a few months ago. Sometimes I look back on it and feel like a hypocrite because if I found this shit on any other person's phone I'd stay the fuck away from them.
>>
>>31527957
but think about it
if he could actually see her, he would have been happy
and i guess that's the only thing that matters
>>
>>31527984
Just remember to avoid cuddling and dancing with your waifu in public.
>>
>>31525462
Don't worry Anon. One day VR technology will be so advanced that taking you to a place like Equestria will be easy. You'll be able to do anything there. We all will

you only have to hope you live long enough to see it
>>
>>31527088
The fact that I'm actually considering this and not immediately dismissing as utter bullshit is probably autistic in and of itself.

I also kinda want a tulpa but I can't bring myself to spend all that time and effort creating one, it just feels too autistic even for me.
>>
>>31528120
Anon, this is 2017. Why waste time and mental stability creating your waifu when technology is advancing so rapidly? You could quite possibly be fucking your horse wife in 10 years time.
>>
File: 1512848257828.png (1.2 MB, 1737x1228)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>31528134
So what are we supposed to do, sit on our asses and wait 10 years for something that might not even happen?
As opposed to finding new ways to be able to see our waifus in a few months time, with the only cost being a little bit of sanity?
>>
>>31509013
I also fursuit...
but I'm nit a rich weeabo so I cut off one sleeve of a sweater and pull it over my waist and act like the other sleeve is a tail, and this matches my hoodie and sweats, and I get a collard shirt and put it over the hood and fold the collar in a way to where the two ends look like ears. then I realize what I'm doing with my life and move onto other things before in a week I come back to that.
>>
>>31528161
Dream, anon. And by dream I mean lucid dreaming. It's more customizable and from what I know doesn't lead to spaghetti flinging in real life
>>
>>31528134
First of all, that's a long time. Second, unless they come out with brain implants by then, it's not going to be the same. Imagine, a tulpa literally lives in your brain, it's always around - I remember one anon claimed his tulpa learned to drive and he'd let it take control and actually drive around; another anon mentioned using a tulpa to basically cheat on tests; and if you're ever stuck or bored, your tulpa will be around.

Even if VR gets smaller, I can't see the headset going away completely within 10 years, so even without considering any of the other technology (like tracking, controllers/input, or the machine actually powering the computations for it), you're gonna have to put it on. That basically makes it more suitable for having "sessions" kinda like modern gaming is usually conducted, which is far from the same as literally having a constant companion in your life.
>>
>>31528161
>>31528134
nononono... see not with thine eyes, but with thy heart. find someone who is real, and you will want to argue and be mad at and almost break up with... but never will because you love them too much to do that, and them the same to you under god.
>>
>>31521256
...the points, get you NOTHING>. At least with bing points you can by something for 5$ on amazon or get a coffee: with reddit? N O T H I N G. this is why I never understood reddit. YouTube: views equals cash: bing: searches equals miniscule cash, Twitch: lotta money there literally everything else: who gives a damn about likes? I look for one "nice" or something, or a response, and if I don't get it then I'm done, I move the on, I'm not constantly searching for likes or plus ones or whatever though. it's a conversation not a 1up game.
>>
>>31528290
Then you don't understand youtube
the reason why this thumb-up and comment system is on youtube rather than just a view counter is because the added interaction and ego-boosts and (you) equivalents are part of what keeps people motivated which results in a more used site with more content and more enjoyment. Youtube used the system to make money because it works. The system does not work because youtube attached money to it.
>>
>>31528290
People want audience. Upvotes get you that audience. Anecdotes and edgy morbid jokes for shock value get you those upvotes.
>>
>>31528352
no, YOU don't understand youtube: onision lives on TEARS anon, he could give a damn about his ego, he makes vids for VIEWS and so does keemstar and every other clickbait out there. upvotes, downvotes no one actually making money on that site CARES about the ego,
>>31528402
no, see, you realize soon: a response is all you really want. which either here or there or wherever, or irl, it comes down to that: if one person saw it, and you saw their thing: then it's something. that's all it comes down to: but audience? they aren't real, unless you keep up with the act there is no audience, just a bunch of people who liked you for well... not being you, and if your not getting paid for that then you really don't have much.
>>
>>31528452
That doesn't disagree with my point? I did specifically mention (you)s, and hatemail can be an ego-boost too.

It's fun. They set up a game with a clear victory condition and it's modivating the users.

plus, I said "part of"

everything you said just argued my point that interaction is an inherent motivator
AN
as in one of many
>>
>>31528546
Ah, a fellow R&M fan.

I recognized you by the superior spacing.
>>
>>31500084
I had a foursome with my friend and our waifu pillows. I have Applejack (a bit covered in cheeto dust) and he has Rarity. We made out with our pillows, then pretended we were each other's waifus while we did anal. My friend came a lot inside me. I only came a little bit myself. We're both neckboards, but we identify as lesbians.
>>
>>31528577
>R&M

R&M Repair and Maintenance
R&M Research and Monitoring
R&M Reliability & Maintainability
R&M Refining and Marketing
R&M Renovation and Modernization
R&M Reeves & Mortimer (comedy act)
R&M Replacement and Modernization
R&M Redistribution and Marketing

I have no idea man
>>
>>31500196
this isn't just any autism
this is

advanced autism
>>
File: 1508955709720.jpg (70 KB, 600x615)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>31500196
>Luna my darling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kCrMT3uGHI

You fucking bastard I can't even breathe
>>
File: 1487353056803.jpg (84 KB, 500x734)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>31527088
>pastebinned an entire thread instead of just using the archive.
Yep, that's pone related autism alright.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/8223540/
>>
>>31528608
Not even trying
>>
>>31500746
D-do you post it? It'd freak out the undeliverable mail guys for sure
>>
>>31500196
Pony power actually works, reproduced in an experiment, though it probably has nothing to do with ponies and a lot to do with human emotions.
>>
>>31528657
Isn't it the same logic /g/ uses with programming skill and kneesocks/skirts, though? Not even unique to us.
>>
File: 1354380183780.jpg (194 KB, 894x894)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>mfw the most autistic thing I do is nowhere near most of this thread
I have zero confidence in real life, so I used to pretend I was The Great And Powerful Tristen (rule 63 Trixie) any time I have to interact with others. It worked out since my real name begins with T anyways.

Nowadays though I pretend I'm my OC who has a crush on Trixie, and he tries to act confident and stuff to get her to notice him.
Other than that I have a messenger bag with pony pins on it but it has anime pins too so nobody tends to notice
>>
>>31527088
>>31528749
I want this to be real.
>>
>>31528749
>the image server is down again
Really useful...
>>
>>31529974
>>
>>31500084
I USED to do that in 2013

But luckily I'm better now and I only do it when no one is around
>>
>>31529896
Holy shit this isn't the first time I hear about pony power anon and I never made the connection to programming socks
>>
>>31530950
>only do it when no one is around
>I'm better now
>better

just kidding, don't take it too seriously
>>
File: 1507487560982.jpg (114 KB, 512x546)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>31530950
>when no one is around
But anon, we're always around
>>
>>31528631
he meant repair and maintenance jumbo jr.
gosh do we have to spell out EVERYTHING!?
e v e r
y
and
thicjdbivgerrojabjoa
>>
>>31514076
>1911

Gramps, how did you get out of the home again?
>>
File: 1468704480704.png (149 KB, 894x894)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
OP here, didn't think this thread would reach this many replies.

I think the dedication some of you have to your waifus or just pone in general is very admirable. I just want to let you anons know that you're all very special in your own unique way, and that you're ALL my very best friends no matter what.
>>
>>31532697
Faggot (\
>>
>>31500084
I keep a notepad on which I document my headcanon on the breast and butt sizes of the Equestria Girls if the animators didn't lazily make them almost all the same.

For those interested, breast sizes are listed by cup size and them biggest to smallest within that cup. Butts are listed by "type" and then biggest to smallest within that type.

F Cup: Celestia, Pinkie Pie
E Cup: Derpy, Luna
D Cup: Maud Pie, Trixie, Sonata, Sour Sweet, Starlight Glimmer, Cadence
C Cup: Applejack, Sugarcoat, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Marble Pie, Lemon Zest, Aria
B Cup: Lyra, Bon Bon, Twilight Sparkle, Sunny Flare, Fluttershy, Octavia, Adagio
A Cup: Limestone Pie, Indigo Zap, Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch

Ass

Huge and jiggly - Derpy, Pinkie Pie
Huge and toned - Celestia
Large and jiggly - Sonata, Trixie, Maud Pie, Sugarcoat, Vinyl Scratch, Rarity
Large and toned - Applejack, Luna, Sour Sweet, Cadence
Average and jiggly - Adagio, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Fluttershy, Marble Pie, Lyra, Bon Bon
Average and toned - Sunset Shimmer, Aria, Lemon Zest
Small and jiggly - Limestone Pie, Octavia, Sunny Flare
Small and toned - Rainbow Dash, Indigo Zap
>>
would real life really be better than being free in imaginary world?
>>
>>31533210
How is that even a question? Fuck reality desu senpai and the lifecucks who defend it with their doormat mentality, I'd trade fantasy over reality any day.
>>
>>31526134
>>31526134
Your consciousness is a colony of cells and the way they're arranged, not just the energy that flows through them. Despite what you might have heard, not every cell in your body is replaced every X years. It varies by cell type; brain cells, for example, are never replaced.

The only real way to do what you're suggesting would be slowly, cell by cell, over a long time. Basically you've got to "Ship of Theseus" that shit.. And even then, you'd still theoretically have a lump of cells that you can look at and say, "That's me. That's the me that died."
>>
>>31533824
Haha I'm aware that some neurons last a lifetime, idk how that 7 year thing is still being perpetuated. If you read it again I said it's not the fact that your brain changes.
>Theoretically have a lump of cells to look at
No, you would literally have a lump of cells to look at. You're right, but all I care about/all that matters is the state of your conciousness.
>>
I watch mlp
>>
>>31535765
You sick fuck
>>
>>31535765
Isn't that a show for little girls?
>>
>>31536198
Not that anon but i think yes.

>>31535765
Me too.
>>
>>31536796
Wtf? Why would you watch it? Nah, you're probably kidding me and I fell for your dumb meme.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31537738
Instead of bumping, reply to someone. There's a lot of shiz going on in this thread.
>>
>>31538685
bum
>>
>>31538760
Haha K ya got me
>>
I kiss my twilight plush goodnight.
>>
>>31539226
I'd be more concerned if you didn't kiss your plushies goodnight, anon.
>>
File: 1505468668789.jpg (214 KB, 746x718)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>31501931
I'm trying for aroung 6 months now.
At this point I knida gave up on this whole tulpa idea, I never heard her talk to me, I can't really see her very good, even in mind eye, but it's still very comforting. But I can deceive my sense of teouch pretty well.
I just cuddle with her, or talk about my day or just imagine that we're doing some stupid shit together in dreamworld.
It's weak substitute of real tulpa, but I really enjoy doing it and spending time with her, it brings me genuine happienes, not many things at this point make me happy besides her, even though she isn't real, she isn't even tulpa.
>>
>>31540042
She may be a silent tulpa. Have you tried a tiny bit of puppeting?
>>
>>31500084
>>
>>31539226
Do you kiss her before you go to work too?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.