[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: medium.png (289 KB, 800x600)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
It has been a while without a thread about our favorite alien predator, so I think It's that time again!
>>
File: as3244w12.png (91 KB, 386x600)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>31668816
>>
File: fb4.jpg (34 KB, 680x633)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31668816
>>
File: thing pony1.png (206 KB, 800x600)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>31668825
>>
>>31668831
Not even a flame tower can save you from her
>>31668833
>>
bumpo
>>
Fuck, I just wake up m8
>>
Thingpone a cute
Would donate my genetic material for her to do with as she pleases
>>
>>31670083
Would you trust her with your body, Anon? Would you let her toy with you and dominate you? Would you let her love you in the most intimate way possible?
>>
This is what happens when Thing assimilates Twilight and adopts her personality.
>>
>>31670188
I wouldn't be able to stop her
She is welcome to anything she wants to take
I only ask she leaves my mind alone, more for her and everyone else's sake than mine
>>
>>31670206
It's adorable
>>
File: 1515136699-hni-0038.jpg (190 KB, 1600x960)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Shapeshifting master of thickness
>>
>>31670206
>Thingpone will never assimilate Twiggy moments before she becomes an alicorn thus saving the timeline and all of us
Fug

>>31670452
>implying you live
>>
File: 1393047636478.png (365 KB, 928x1069)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>
File: The Thing.jpg (187 KB, 760x933)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
https://pastebin.com/wmFEga21
>Thing+SCP+MLP
Kind of a weird mashup
>>
>>31668816
That actually gave me a pretty good laugh.
>>
She engulfs you becoming partially amorphous and shifts you inside her so that you are forced into her flexible and stretchable womb which forms around you.Her powerful, cheating muscles clench around you as you helplessly struggle, trapped inside her. A wet and warm matrix drenches you.You yell at her to release you but she softly smiles and softly whispers "no" as she snuggles her grotesquely large belly with you inside.

An umbellical cord slithers itself to your belly button and fuses to you, pumping oxygen rich blood directly into your blood stream. Slowly and helplessly, your body mutates into that of a small green filly. Once your transformation is complete, she births you from her womb. Her wet vaginal lips slide across your face as you are birthed they are the first things you see.As soon as your head pops out of her vagina you begin cursing her out. She only giggles as she hears your small squeaky voice. You feel her giggling diaphragm shake and squish you as your lower body is still inside her. "You're being a bad filly you know." Suddenly, your birth stops completely. Only your head sticks out of her vaginal orifice. "Hmm, perhaps you need a five minute time out to cure that potty mouth of yours~" With that, her womb clenches around your body and drags you back inside her. "Wait-!". Your cries are muffled as you are forced back inside Thing's motherly womb.

Five minutes later, you are disgorged, sliding slimily out of Thing's womb and drop to the floor. Thing turns around and looks down on you, giggling with a melodic voice as you struggle to stand on weak and shaky legs. She crouches down and makes eye contact, the abomination appearing as nothing but a kindhearted, motherly mare. Suddenly she began licking her vaginal fluids off of Anonfilly's drenched cheek. Anon winces and pouts in fury as she is humiliated by her new mother's loving licks.
>>
>>31671153
"I- will- destroy- you" Anonfilly's growls. He can barely move, using all his energy to shakily stand as his mother's tentacle-like tongue dances over his fur. She laughs and her tongue performs a quick, complex twist to become a prehensile and flexible tentacle to pinch Anon's furry cheek. "Oh no. You are my daughter now and will behave as such!". A tentacle shaped exactly like an umbellical cord slides out of Thing's vaginal lips and reaches for Anonfilly's belly as it slithers through the air, threatening to fuse back to his belly button. "You don't want to be sent back to time out, do you?". Anon whimpers and begins to cry. Thing quickly retracts the menacing umbellical cord back into her vagina and crouches down to give her daughter a comforting hug. "There, there. I'm your mommy now and I care about you. If you're good maybe I'll rebirth you back to your old human self or maybe I'll let you be the mommy next time and you can give birth to me!"

"R-Really?" Anon asks, a shred of hope glimmering in his eyes.

" Absolutely! Now why don't you eat, I'm sure you're very hungry, we can sleep together tonight as mother and daughter."

"O-okay..." Anon responds timidly.

With that, Thing picks up her diminutive daughter up by the scruff of her neck to the bed and curls around him allowing him to suckle on her crotch tits as they both slowly fall asleep.

hopefully I disturbed you on a primal level
Continue? y/n
>>
>>31670452
Fun fact: the idea that evil spirits are afraid of fire is very old, referenced in Sumerian cuneiform. Burning a witch or cursed objects is the easiest way of cleansing it.
>>
Here, have a collection of old Thingpone greens.

https://pastebin.com/Qp6MBcLh
>>
>>31671157
y
i liked the anon filly twist
>>
File: 1450149486249.jpg (2.23 MB, 3264x2448)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>
File: 1450195082842.jpg (193 KB, 800x600)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
File: c1.png (979 KB, 1512x1950)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
a CUTE
>>
File: c2.png (307 KB, 1150x1024)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>
File: c3.png (111 KB, 1030x626)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>
File: c4.png (31 KB, 595x379)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>
File: c5.png (26 KB, 533x1133)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
File: c6.png (93 KB, 600x600)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1496574627116.gif (50 KB, 500x500)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>31671153
>>31671157
>>
bump
>>
>>31668816
It'd assimilate the world and you niggers would be to blame because you wanted to get your dicks wet.
I miss Mac.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1590386.png (140 KB, 1013x881)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>31668831
she still likes you
>>
>>31668831
>>31673343
MacReady pls go.
>>
I want to write more so the thread will live but I'm too tired to stay awake. Send help.
>>
>>31675216

Here's some help:
>sleep
>wake up
>write shit
>>
Every time loose pony fur sheds from thingpone it always ends up going to your dick and balls because even her cells love you.
>>
>>31675415
>she accidentally cuts herself
>her blood goes up your leg and tries to get you off
>>
File: thinge.png (213 KB, 752x700)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>
>>31673785
aww man her face on the 3rd panel
>>
File: freeze.png (254 KB, 827x836)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>
>>31675771
>>31675863
are these new?
Thank you, based anon!
>>
>>31675415
>>31675497
Imagine her going to get a manecut.
>>
Ya'll got a pastebin?
>>
>>31676494
Here's an ancient list since desuarchive is down and I don't have the updated list.

http://pastebin.com/u/WriteLurker (ADD_Anon)
http://pastebin.com/u/chucklefarts (chucklefarts)
http://pastebin.com/u/Short_Thing (Short_Thing)
http://pastebin.com/u/Wolwritefagging (Wolvan)
http://pastebin.com/u/Typhoon2142 (Typhoon)
http://pastebin.com/QXHAbARL (nothere's short, make a pastebin, dude)
http://pastebin.com/VvhuNG7d (='s paste)
http://pastebin.com/u/Auroral (nothere)
http://pastebin.com/VvhuNG7d (Thingalinging)
http://pastebin.com/u/darthricardo
>>
>>31675771
>>31675863
We need moar tsundere Thingpone
>>
We need a thinganon
>>
>>31676685
Anon Thing Filly when?
>>
I bet if you were sick Thingpone would send her cells into your body to attack whatever virus or infection that is making you sick.
>>
New art from the great Nips
>>
>>31679130
Good shit
>>
>>31668816
Are other monster pones welcome?
>>
>>31679130
>>31675771
>>31675863
how nice of them, i didn't think Thingpone would be getting this attention after these handful 'a years

>>31679593
probably not, but feel free to try if you like
>>
File: 1458994392443.png (131 KB, 605x560)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
What do?
>>
>>31679629
unzip dick
>>
>>31679130
Fuck, I meant to say TJ Pones. HE drew that image, not nips. Nips drew the stuff above this.
>>
>>31671157
>>31677230

“Hey Nony, how you doing today?”

Anonfilly flet his cheek rest against his mother’s soft mammary glands and yawned.

“I doing just fine, Thing. Just let me sleep a few more minutes…”

Thing slid her tentacular tongue out of her mouth and licked her child in the cheek, she playfully poked at Anon’s eyes with her soft tongue until they opened.

“Ok, ok! I’m up, I’m up!”

Anon opened her eyes and saw the mammary gland in front of his face. “Oh what the fuck!” He jumped to her hooves awkwardly and turned around, stumbling. To his horror, he saw the deceptively cute and motherly mare form of Thing with her trademark amber shades laying right next to his diminutive green filly body. She winked and stuck her snakelike tongue out of her mouth to gently lick Anon’s nose in a boop. Anon angrily swatted at the relatively huge tentacle tongue that had poked his snout. Anon’s mouth opened in angry surprise as she noticed that what had happened to him was not a dream.

“You know, Thing. You really are an abomination against nature! I mean, just look at me! I am a man’s brain inside a filly! I’m even thinking cute filly thoughts! It’s horrible! What in the world possessed you to do this to me? No- You know what? I don’t even care! Just let me crawl right back into that eldritch horror you call a womb and gestate me until I turn back into a human or so help me- hmmmff!”
>>
>>31680684

A prehensile tentacle had ambushed him from the side, shoving a spoonful of oatmeal into his mouth. “Just relax, Anon. It’s only going to be for a little while. I’m doing this for your own good. The ponies around town don’t really like you that much, I would know, I assimilated a few of them!” Thing saw Anon’s horrified look. “Don’t worry! I released them, but not without a little short term memory modification. Gotta preserve these ponies’ innocent little brains and spare them from the memory of a traumatizing assimilation, no?”

Anon finally swallowed his oatmeal but a second tentacle emerged from the ether to stuff his mouth. “Huummnphh!”

Thing gave the pouting filly a stern stare. “I’m going to teach you a lesson, Anon. I’m not going to turn you back into a human until you come back with at least one friend for a sleepover. I’m giving you a second chance and a new face to socialize, this time with children. Perhaps it’s appropriate, given how you tend to act.”

Anon’s eyes widened with fear. He swallowed his oatmeal. “No! Anything but that! I don’t want to participate in those girly things! It’ll be horrible! I hate social activity! Come on Thing, turn me back!”

Thing smiled her motherly ‘wiser than thou’ smile at Anonfilly. “Nope! You’re going to be cute and you’re going to make cute little friends, and you’re going to like it! It’ll be good for you and it’ll teach you some social skills. Now, have you had your fill?”

Anon glumly kicked her hoof into the sheets. “I guess,” she mumbled.

“Good! Now let me...” Anon felt his stomach begin to squirm and quiver. “Hmm, not enough biomass in that oatmeal... Alright Anon, I’m going to need you to open your mouth wide for a second.”
>>
>>31680691
“Wait! What are you doing to my belly? I feel something squirming in there!” Anon looked at Thing’s face, he saw that she had a calculating look on her face. “Oh no, what are you going to do now-” Suddenly, Thing’s tongue shot out of her mouth and slipped into Anon’s mouth. The slippery tongue continued to slide further into his mouth and down into her throat. The tongue turned tentacle began pumping some mysterious fluid down Anon’s throat. Anon’s eyes widened as she watched the tentacle bulge and contract as the substance was forced down its length and into Anon’s stomach. Anon started to cry in fear as she felt her stomach fill with the mysterious substance. Her stomach began bulging but Thing seemed to be modifying her body to accept large volumes of liquid. Finally, Thing was done pumping things into Anon’s stomach and her tongue retracted back into her mouth. Anon could not talk at all, he felt so full.

“Don’t worry, I’m just giving you a bit more biomass so that I can age you into a larger and older filly. It would be a bit awkward for a foal that can barely walk to be going around trying to make friends.”

Sure enough, the biomass that Thing had pumped into Anon began to slide within him, lengthening her limbs, barrel, neck and skull. Anonfilly’s bones creaked as his body expanded and her stomach shrank. Muscle slithered under her fur, rearranging itself into a slightly older and more mature filly. Finally, a filly perhaps a year or two younger than the cutie mark crusaders lay disoriented on the bed. Leaving Anon no time to recover, Thing lept out of the bed and grabbed Anonfilly by the scruff with her mouth and carried her to the door.
>>
>>31680699
“Wait! I said I didn’t need friends! Stop! I’ll be good, I promise! Just let me stay!” Anon’s shoulders scrunched together and he couldn’t move, being carried by the scruff seemed to have paralyzed him. Thing rolled her eyes and morphed a tentacle into existence with a specialized pronged tentacle capable of gripping Anon by the scruff. She transferred anon’s helpless little filly body to her tentacle from her mouth and lifted him eye level in front of her face.

“Anon, we’ve been over this. You’re going out to meet some friends. You get to be a carefree little filly, with no responsibilities but to play with her friends. You should be thanking me.” Thing sprouted another tentacle to open the front door. “Oh, I almost forgot. Here’s some bits for lunch.” Thing sprouted another tentacle to reach across the room and grabbed a five bit piece. She stuck the coin deep inside Anon’s mane. She opened the door and deposited Anon on the front mat. “No go out and make some friends! Also, most importantly, remember to have fun!” She shooed Anon away from the door with her tentacles and slammed the door in front of her.

“But I hate having fun!” Anon pathetically dropped to her belly and reached out for the door. (S)he began to pout and sniffle and the golden bit fell out of her hair in front of her face. With teary eyes, Anonfilly stared at Celestia’s smiling face on the front of the coin. It was just out of reach of his small filly hooves. He lay there, feeling the warm summer sun warm his coat as she pondered the insane reality she lived in.
>>
>>31680712

“Stupid Thingpone and her stupid tentacles.” Anon stuck her tongue out in a frustrated raspberry. Surprisingly her tongue stuck a long way out of her mouth. Horse muzzles were long so their tongues were bound to be longer, Anon reasoned. Wait a minute… Anon wagged her tongue in front of her. It curled and wiggled, were their tongues really that flexible? Man, they could probably give amazing blow jobs.

Anon’s eyes widened as a wonderful idea entered her mind. She curled her surprisingly long tongue upwards and picked her own nose, it slipped easily inside. He felt the dried boogers in her nose and slid her tongue around them trying to extract them. Her tongue wiggled and slithered into the dark corners of his nose, Anon concentrating on trying to prod the booger out of her nose. Finally the booger was dislodged. Anon held it up to her eyes with her surprisingly dexterous tongue to see, ooh yes it was a whopper. Who needed hands anyway! Anon looked at her tongue, it seemed to be pinching together at the tip, the muscles in her tongue pressing together.

Anon stared at her strange new tongue. She had never seen a pony picking their own nose with their tongue. They should be doing it all the time! This was wonderful! What else could the pony anatomy do? Anon concentrated on trying to control his tongue he flexed the tip of his tongue watching it wiggle and tried to do the pinching motion again by flexing her tongue. The tongue was made of two muscles on each side, that was probably how it did the pinching motion. Suddenly Anon’s tongue split in two in front of his face.
>>
>>31680719
Anon’s heart pounded and his eyes widened. No. Fucking. Way. Her heart beated faster as she watched the two sides of her tongue flex and stretch independent of each other. Did he inherit Thing powers? Anon willed more of his tongue to exit his mouth and it obliged kindly. He sat up on his haunches with a very long tongue sticking out of her muzzle. The tongue almost resembled a snake’s tongue, forking at the end. Anon slithered his new tentacle away from his mouth to the ground and placed one fork of the tongue on top of the coin and muscularly slipped the other under the coin for leverage with her new opposable tongue.

Anon sat wide eyed as his tongue grasped the coin in front of his eyes. She reached up with her tongue, tucked the coin in her mane, and retracted her tongue back into her mouth.

“Holy, fucking, shit.” Anonfilly whispered.

Here's some extra disturbing stuff for you, Anon running amok with Thing's abilities, the horror!

Also, I'm posting this from my phone so if I get b and for anonfilly you'll be removing a cellphone tower :p
>>
>>31680739
Intriguing
Please continue
>>
>>31679130
kek
>>
>>31680739
I don't read anything anonfilly on principle.
>>
>>31681267
What's the principle?
>>
Wow,I have had enough fucking internet for today
>>
>>31681267
Honest question, what's the point of making this post?
>>
>>31681731
Just a gentle "Fuck you" senpai.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31680739
All my dreams... Thank you Anon.
>>
>>31681748
So what happens when you're reading a story you like, then the author introduces Anonfilly as a character Midway through? Do you just reeeee autistically?
>>
>>31681798
Probably another gentle "Fuck you" and I never read or comment on it again.
>>
>>31668816
This... is definitely look like something that only 4chan would gave birth to.
And I love it
>>
Bumping with some new art by Shrabby. Unfortunately, I can't post the other one because it might be a bit explicit but here's a link: https://derpibooru.org/1626043

Also, any other writefags out there or am I the only one? I hope my strange writings haven't scared you away lol
>>
>>31681810
I'll be sure to throw Anonfilly into any story I write just before the denouement, just for you. Consider it a "gentle fuck you too"

>>31683135
Strange writings are my fetish senpai.
>>
File: 1515347577-hni-0039.jpg (188 KB, 1600x960)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Is thingpone good enough to mount?
>>
File: bryLISo.png (16 KB, 441x379)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>31683135
Shrabby facial expressions+thingpone
>>
>>31683255
How in the hell did you convince her to let you put a bit in her mouth?
>>
>>31683314
It wouldn't be that hard. On the scale of "stick-up-their-ass" to "discord 100 years before being put in stone" I'm going to say that she's probably almost as bad at discord at recognizing and obeying what is supposed to be "normal" or "proper" behavior.

Just tell her that riding is fun and that it's part of riding. She will probably be all over the opportunity to do something new.

My point is mostly just that pride is a non-issue.
>>
>>31683324
lol, well Lechat's Thingpone has a slightly more intimidating and assholeish behavior. Which is why I asked. It's kinda hot
>>
File: 1515351817-hni-0040.jpg (179 KB, 960x1280)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>31683314
He made a deal.

She's going to assimilate him later.
>>
>>31683519
mental death, mind preservation, brainwash/slavery, or some type of kinky domination?
>>
>>31683595
I would go for anything related to kinky domination and slavery. But it's up to you to choose, I'm not a writefag and there isn't much story behind any of my trash.
>>
>>
>>31683595
>assimilation being anything other than death and surrendering yourself over to her entirely
Naw boi
>>
>>31685189
It would be absolute surrender but it could be a nice loving relationship. One with an unfairly dominant partner. On the other hand it could be slavery/mind rape/torture.
>>
I want to put my dingaling into thingaling.
>>
File: dreamworks.png (351 KB, 1000x967)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>
>the no thingpone gf
nooo
>>
>>31686944
noooo I messed up my post too I meant to post 'tfw no thingpone gf'
>>
>>31686952
That's an assimilatin'
>>
I will probably let the thread die unless someone feels like adding new content. I feel like I want to work on Blossomthing right now so I won't really be able to contribute to the thread in the short term. I might make a new thread this weekend if this one dies. I really liked all the art that spawned from this thread existing and it would be nice if this happened again instead of going into a deep freeze. Perhaps make this a weekly thing. We'll test the waters when the time comes.
>>
File: peace offering.jpg (3.6 MB, 3296x1920)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>31688331
>thinking you can just put Thingpone in the deep freeze
>>
>>31668816
This one's new to me. I love the idea of a body horror pony being friends with anon though.
>>31668833
Nice digits
>>
>>31688331
>Blossomforth Thing
Your still alive senpai! Please keep writing that. I had to stop reading it nearly two years ago when I realized it might not have a continuance.
>>
>>31688593
It's at 136k words and I have no plans of stopping.

>>31688527
Omfg, thank you for this beautiful, beautiful picture!
>>
>>31688620
But will you always update at your glacial pace m8?
>>
>>31688851
I suppose it depends on my life circumstances. The good news is I think I'm 60% done with the next chapter.
>>
>>31671157
No not really you just appealed to muh fetish
>>
>>31688868
My excite grows. I guess I should catch up on the past chapters soon.
>>
File: 875292.gif (647 KB, 300x550)
647 KB
647 KB GIF
Off page 10
>>
I want Thingpone to slide down my urethra and live in my prostate.
>>
Man, thing pone threat level is beyond the chart in many ways. Pandemic potential (Just shredding it's own skin would make the area HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS), combat adaptability, almost perfect infiltration unit, high IQ as information is shared with each cells to a main consciousness, deep space and humid freeze survival, fire resistant when it learns to adapt to it (The comic made the THING scary to fight, even with fire...) Absurd coordination/military might when it form a group of infected. Thing pone may look sluggish or slow when transformed, but I'm pretty confident she could move faster than you can blink as demonstrated multiple time in the supplement material from the thing game . Fighting the thing is pure hardship, you have to be 100% focus all the time, any mistake and you're dead meat, you have to trap it and outsmart. Having the high ground is not a granted victory either, you'll have to kill EVERY cell of THE THING, anything escape and it starts all over.
>>
>>31691070
The way I imagined it is as a science fiction "end state" of biological evolution. The Thing existing in this galaxy is wrong, it should not be here. The other organisms are young, soft, comparatively inefficient and practically helpless. The only reason it got here is because it traveled for a billion years near the speed of light to get there in an act of desperation. It is way too advanced to exist here, it easily toys and laughs at established nature. In fact it makes Mother Nature its bitch, overwriting and consuming everything though sheer competitive superiority. Realistically the only thing that can compete with it is a species or construct that has also reached an "end state", something similar to itself, or perhaps something it has not encountered.
>>
>>31691070
Now imagine having sex with it.
>>
>>31691181
Agreed, you'll have to go full XCOM on that thing, no pity or any form of breathing room, I'm not even sure nuking it would work as it can just evolve into resistant life form to radiations.

In the movie, they got VERY lucky. The thing made many rookie mistake, maybe it was a young and inexperienced consciousnesses ?
>>
>>31691181
The Blob is an extremely simple organism that consumes everything to get bigger. Pretty much a polar opposite of The Thing and something that it cannot assimilate due to it being so acidic it would burn and consume the invading cells.

I want to see a story about blob pony and thing pony pining for Anon's affection and they both hate each other. I always imagine blobpone being simple with basic intelligence and speech. An opposite to Thing's highly intelligent and manipulative nature.
>>
>>31691243
I imagine that its mind got damaged by the cruel and unforgiving entropy and time it weathered while in intergalactic travel .
>>
>>31691300
It would get damaged, but it would also just make a new one.
>>
>>31691258
Welll... Here's something from an ancient Thingpone thread by the esteemed Darthricardo who deleted his pastebin

Hope you find it kekworthy.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/22769491/#q22856162
>>
>>31691335
From where? The information to make a new brain and preserve the instincts it needs to function have to be stored as some sort of data in some form, DNA or otherwise. Data becomes corrupted if left to entropy for too long. IMO the Thing in the movie is a poor retarded child.
>>
>>31691375
mind got damaged and dna got damaged are two very different claims. If it had no full instruction set left in it's body, it would have to do crazy garbage like creating every combination of it's available dna options and then seeing which set works correctly. Else it could just assimilate stuff and hope for repairs to result.
>>
>An instance of The Thing lands on Equestria and becomes the benevolent Thingpone.
>Another instance of The Thing lands on the other side of Equestria and simply behaves as The Thing and begins assimilation.
>Thingpone must fight The Thing for control over Equestria.
>How much of Equestria will Thingpone assimilate in order to ensure victory for those who she is able to spare?
>>
>>31692512
>How much of Equestria will Thingpone assimilate in order to ensure victory for those who she is able to spare?
Everyone
Also everyone
Thingpone becomes Equestria
>>
>>31680739
I was on board until the boogers, senpai. Shit's just nasty.
>>
>>31692512
essentially my fic fampai
>>
>>31692731
You wish you could care for your nostril hygiene with your tentacle tongue.
>>
>>31688527
i can't handle how horrifying and cute she is. cuteifying.
>>
File: 883497.png (758 KB, 1213x1035)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
Huggable
>>
>>31695015
At least her look like, um, one piece.
>>
File: 1422059.png (1.21 MB, 2400x1800)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>31691222
Already do brother.
>>
>>31695015
I like her, um, hair?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (41 KB, 302x384)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>31668816
>it's time again
>>
>>31695170
Unf
>>
boopthing
>>
>>31691070
really the only chance of victory you have is to just simply lock it up and abandon it somewhere where no conceivable thing can let it out, just the bottom of the ocean, a thick layer of concrete or space
>>
>>31690639
looks jewish
>>
What is a thing and what is not?
>>
>>31685189
Or alternatively, ascendance to a higher form of existence as part of an immortal biological collective.
>>
>>31697396
Watch John Carpenters the thing
>>
>>31697396
>>31698662
For an amazing perspective flip:
http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
>>
File: 1494307251053.png (536 KB, 2400x1800)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>
thingalinging
>>
>>31700082
That reminds me too much of the old Loona threads.
>>
>fall asleep cuddling thingpone
>wake up with a leathery wing wrapped around you along with several insectoid limbs and some sort of tendril in a weird sort of snuggle
>>
>>31695170
That looks top fucking comfy
>>
>>31696651
>>
>>31701656
Kinda makes you wonder why Thingpone doesn't seem to understand aesthetics, and what would happen if she did.

>"Morning, Anon! I hope you don't mind, I've changed my body to be your exact ideal and indulge in every single one of your fetishes simultaneously, including incestuous threesomes. By the way, you should meet our new sister, Thingpone II."
>>
>>31698759
That was pretty great actually. Is it cannon or a fanfic?
>>
>>31702852
Well, the original story - "Who goes there?" was written by John W. Campbell.
The 1982 movie was directed by John Carpenter, of course.
Peter Watts has nothing to do with either of them, which technically makes his story a fanfic, but he's an established sci-fi author in his own right so... How do you define a fanfic?
>>
>>31702852
>>31703125
Oh, and a snippet from Wikipedia:
>"The Things" was nominated for a number of awards, including the Hugo; it won the 2010 Shirley Jackson Award for best short story. In 2011, "The Things" was recorded and released by Escape Pod as an audio podcast.
>>
>>31703125
I would consider it to be a fanfic desu albeit a very well written one.
>>31703181
Yeah ive downloaded the audiophile to listen to at work
>>
>>31703196
It is definitely well written but it is a shame that I'm a squeamish sort
>>
Bitmap
>>
>>31698759
Very interesting, glad I clicked.
>>
>>31668816
>waifuing a monster that literally has no higher purpose than to kill and absorb every form of life it encounters
Is this one of those suicide cult things?
>>
>>31705281
>Is this one of those suicide cult things?
Donate your body to our cause and we will tell you.
>>
bump
>>
Why does MacReady keep playing with that dirty underwear?
>>
File: 1493914059945.png (184 KB, 1030x626)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>
>>31708451
Dat nu? I lik.
>>
>>31705281
Thingpone is pure
>>
Good news everyone!

I think I'm almost done with my next chapter of BlossomThing. I think I might post it today or tomorrow.
>>
anybody has those sea-serpent pone pics?
>>
>>31668825
ayyy
i colored that
>>
Alright you feggits, I got another chapter done: https://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/1164432
>>
You know you want to.
>>
>>31703181
It makes me curious, what would the Thing feel about computer based AI and non-biological data storage.
>>
>>31712131
I thought i saw on of these already
>>
>>31680739
Please
>>
>>31695170
Is there anymore
>>
>>31712809
Heh, we think alike...
The Thing came along in a space ship, which means it had familiarity with machines. AIs, since they can't be communed with, could be considered very alien, the same way we look at Skynet. On the other hand, they're out of the uncanny valley terrestial life is in. Also, their capacity for upgrades and unrestrained data transmission might mean The Thing would get along better with human-made AIs than it would with their creators.
>>
>>31711889
Being turned into the thing would be a fate worse than death desu
>>
>>31714527
>>
>>31714774
>>
>>31714774
kek
>>
bump
>>
>>31713502
There isn't. Which is a grave injustice.
>>
>>31675216
>that image
My heart
>>
>>31705281
Methinks too. I always thought it was some kind of biological weapon to prepare a world for colonization.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.