[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Supernova.jpg (334 KB, 1900x1425)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>
"He is my god," You start, "And I do what he wishes me to do. He's also just, but quick to anger greatly."
Star listens intently as you explain.
"He had created the Reapers in his own image from flesh and metal," You continue, "With the brains to make many advances in almost everything."

What do you do?
>>
>>31881242
Tell her that although he has other teachings his first and most important is the superiority of reapers and the need to destroy other races.
>>
>>31881242
Especially the art of the dance. If you have never seen a reaper dance then it is a shame. Unfortunately I could never fully master it myself and don't ask Ada because she is incapable because of a small defect.
>>
>>31881251
>>31881257
"Although he has other teachings his first and most important is the superiority of Reapers and the need to destroy other intelligent races," You explain; before smiling, "The art of dance though. If you have never seen a Reaper dance then it is a shame. Unfortunately, I could never fully master if myself and don't ask Ada because she is incapable because of a small defect."
"Really," Star asks, "Considering... the Reapers I would've expected that the smallest defect would get you aborted."

What do you do?
>>
>>31881291
I could see why you would think that but there's no real need. Even a defective reaper is better than any other creature. Although if a reaper comes out really badly they will be discouraged from breeding.

I exaggerate how bad Ada is at dancing anyway. She does have a bit of a defect in that area but you really have to be paying close attention to notice.
>>
So since the last thread died at 200 posts are you just going to make a third that only goes to 300?
>>
>>31881291
No, maybe if we were at full strength but every reaper is needed now, no matter how bad Ada is at dancing. She is really very bad.

>>31881304
I want her to actually be bad at dance so please no.
>>
Alright the dancing was your idea to begin with so I am happy to have her bad at it.
>>
>>31881335
Oops. meant to quote
>>31881330
>>
>>31881304
I much prefer this answer for the defect tolerance but I agree with >>31881330
That she should be bad at dancing.
>>
>>31881320
...Nah, I'll go to five hundred as normal. Going to three hundred seems a bit of a cheap move, despite how tempting it is.

>>31881304
>>31881330
"I could see why you think that," You agree, "But, there's no need. Even a defective Reaper is better then any other creature. Although if a Reaper comes out really badly they will be discouraged from breeding. Ada is really, very bad at dancing."
Star giggles at this.
"Want me to teach you some Equestrian," Star asks; grinding her hips a bit into the bed, "Then we can start on my reward?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31881382
How about you teach me some equestrian words related to sex. It's what you are best at.
>>
>>31881382
I mean, we could try to push this over eight hundred...

>>31881391
Oh, that'd cause something to happen...
>>
>>31881391
>>31881406
"How about you teach me some Equestrian words related to sex," You suggest, "It's what you are the best at."
"Okay," She smiles, "I was planning on the alphabet first, but this is fine."
She gets a piece of paper and starts writing four words on it. When she's done she points to the first and shortest word on the list, taking off both of your translators.
"Sex," She tells you; pointing at the word, "Seeehhhxxx."

What do you do?
>>
>>31881485
I am guessing this is meant to be the act itself.

say the word ourself.
>>
>>31881491
You guess that it meant for the action itself.
"S-S-Sex?"
Star smiles and nods before pointing at the second word below it.
"Penis," She says, "Peeeeniiiiisss."

What do you do?
>>
>>31881563
Well no clue what this is meant to be. Maybe one of our genitals?
say it as we point at her genitals.
>>
>>31881578
You didn't have a clue as to what it meant.
"P-Penis?" You ask; pointing at her genitals.
She laughs before shaking her head.
"Penis." She tells you; pointing at your own genitals.

What do you do?
>>
>>31881635
Point at our penis and say penis
Then point at her vagina.
>>
>>31881671
"Penis." You smile; pointing at yourself and the pointing at her's.
"Vagina." She tells you.
"...Vagina."
She smiles and nods before pointing at the last word, what looked to be the hardest of the bunch.
"Pleasure."

What do you do?
>>
>>31881718
Say it.
No idea what this one could mean. look a little confused.
>>
>>31881768
"P-Pleasure." You say; after doing it a few times.
Having no idea what it means you simply cock your head at Star in confusion.
She smiles as she puts the paper down and shuffles over, sitting down in your lap and grinding against your dick. Her wings flaring out at her sides.
"Pleasure." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>31881867
put the translator back in for a moment and tell her for the rest of this lesson she is going to teach us words as we use or touch the thing. then remove the translators again.

move our tentacles along the edge of her wings as we kiss her on the lips. then go lock her in her cage with her ass against the bars.
>>
>>31881897
You grab your translator and put it on.
"For the rest of this lesson you're going to tell me the words as I use or touch it." You tell her; removing the translator.
You run your tentacles along the edge of her wings as you kiss her on the lips. You then pick her up and carry her to the cage, you kinda had to force her wings down to get them in but she does get in.
There wasn't much room for her to move, leaving her ass squished against the bars.
"C-Cage." She stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>31881989
Get ready to fuck her vagina through the bars but then decide we havn't done anal in a while so fuck her ass instead.

are the bars wide enough to fit a tentacle through?
>>
>>31882044
You lean up on the cage and prepare to impale her only to remember that you haven't done anal with her in a while.
With a smile you pull back and manage to thrust into her puckered hole, getting her to gasp out.
"A-Anal!"
You start to slowly thrust as you fit half of your tentacle through the bars. Watching as her wings strain against the cage.

What do you do?
>>
>>31882409
she's doing decently at the language teaching so far.
feel a teat. don't speed up yet
>>
>>31882424
You keep your pace slow as you manage to get a tentacle to feel one of her teats, gently massaging it.
"Teat!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31882517
move to her ears as we speed up.
>>
>>31882542
but make sure we don't hit that one spot and end things early.
>>
>>31882542
>>31882597
You move it up and manage to start scratching her ears, avoiding the spot you touched earlier to end it early. Continuing your slow thrusts into her.
"Ear!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31882613
speed up more as we rub her baby bump.
>>
>>31882622
after we rub the bump start rubbing the rump.
>>
>>31882622
>>31882642
You start to speed up as you move to rub her baby bump, the cage starting to rattle with your thrusts into her.
"B-Belly!"
You speed up a bit more as you move towards her rump, giving them a nice squeeze.
"R-R... ngghhh~"

What do you do?
>>
>>31882666
slap her ass a few times then cum inside.
>>
>>31882673
You give her ass a few slaps before cumming inside her ass, filling it with your seed.
A few seconds later Star follows, her legs shaking as she cries out in pleasure. Spraying the bars and some of your dick with her marecum.

What do you do?
>>
>>31882725
Let her out and put the translator back in.

You did pretty good star. only missed the word for wings, the word for kiss although I would have also accepted the word for lips. and of course the failed attempt to give the word for your ass.

In particular I thought for sure you wouldn't think to give the word for cage so I am impressed you gave it. I was planning to lock you in for a while as punishment for that. Still wings should have been easy so how about I bind those closed until tomorrow as punishment for missing that instead.

was anal the word for the body part or the act of fucking it?
>>
>>31882759
You open the cage and help her out, putting the translator back on both of you.
"You did pretty good, Star," You smile, "Only missed the word for wings, the word for kiss, though I would have accepted lips, and of course failing to give the word for your ass. I didn't think you would give the word for cage so I'm impressed you gave it."
"...Thank you."
"...I was planning on locking you in for a while as punishment for that, but I shall just bind your wings closed till tomorrow as punishment for missing a few words."
You get a bind and bind her wings against her sides. With her collar, tail bind, and wing binds she pretty much looked like a maximum security prisoner. Shuffling from side to side in her bindings.
"Was anal the word for the body part or the act of fucking it?"
"...Fucking it." She says quietly.

What do you do?
>>
>>31882819
spend some time teaching her words in our language.
>>
>>31882842
You pick her up and set her on the bed, beginning the long process of teaching her your language to communicate as well.
It turned out to be a bit hard. Equestrian had a very different writing system and ways to sound them from the Reaper language, which was a bunch of symbols to represent a thing or a word with a vastly different way of sounding things.
You were trying to simply get her to say A with little progress.
"Sa... Sa... Sazhcho?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31882819
Is talking about anal with me really more embarrassing for you than actually doing it?

>>31882842
We could teach her command words, like sit or stay, or sexual words like she did, but let's just relax and educate her for a bit.
>>
>>31882902
Damn, too slow.

>>31882900
Very good, Star. You're a natural.

Kinda tempted to teach her exterminate, but that is probably too difficult for her right now. Let's just stick with basic stuff for now, and anything that she might be interested in.
>>
>>31882900
I wonder
I suppose they must have developed techniques for teaching slaves how to speak our language. Try and find some info on it on the computer.
While we are at it I don't think we ever did phone home about the huge chunk of scrap metal just lying there for the taking of the ship we cleared out. we should contact somebody about that.

while we are doing that Star can contact home about the money.

in her message she should say

Hey mum and dad, you know it occurs to me I never really said this when I last contacted you but I do feel guilty that I couldn't save the rest of my crew, which I suppose is my reasoning for my upcoming request. I sent some money your way today, I'm not sure if It will reach you after recent events but if it does I want it to be divided up between you two and the families of the rest of my crew, don't worry we got the money in a fully legal manner. oh right the legs I left behind. I had to have them amputated because of some stupid stuff I did and they fashioned them into a covering for me. Love you guys.
>>
>>31882948
I wonder. Should we make a habit of switching to Star whenever she phones home or just keep it to these two times.
>>
>>31882951
Is there a solid reason to even switch for this second time?
>>
>>31882959
Honestly I mostly just thought it was odd we never expressed much guilt for the failure to keep our crew alive in our first message and wanted to correct that.
>>
>>31882932
>>31882948
"Very good, Star," You smile, "You're a natural."
There were some techniques that the Reapers used to teach slaves to speak like a Reaper. The problem was that it was a bit of a secret for some reason so you'd have to talk to dad about it, still it wouldn't hurt to look on the computer.
You get up and leave Star alone for a few minutes to do that.

You are now Star Maker, sitting alone while Leonidas went to do... something.
When he leaves you fish out your little messenger radio and start sending a message.
"Hi mum and dad," You start, "It occurs to me I never really said this when I last contacted you, but I do feel guilty that I couldn't save the rest of the crew, which I suppose is my reasoning for my upcoming request. I sent money your way today, I'm not sure if it will reach you after recent events but if it does I want it to be divided up between you two and the families of the rest of my crew, we got the money in a fully legal matter so don't worry... Oh right, the legs I left behind. I had to have them amputated because of some stupid stuff I did and they fashioned leg coverings for them that I lost..."

What do you do?
>>
>>31883019
Let's head to the cockpit for a bit. check the time.
>>
>>31883019
Not sure if there is anything else to say, so send the message.

We never did clean up after the sex, did we? Maybe go take a quick shower, check ourself out and do up our mane or something, while we wait for Leo.

>>31883042
Checking the time is good too. Not sure what we can do in the cockpit, but some interaction between Star and Ada could be good.
>>
>>31883019
Won't the dead law enforcement be found after they've went to investigate Star's last seen location?
>>
>>31883090
It was right outside a public computer in the middle of the city anon. they know already.
It is possible nobody died. it was never said any of the shots were headshots so maybe they all missed vital organs and they got them to medical attention quickly enough to save them/

That's unlikely though.. They are probably dead.
>>
>>31883116
although maybe some were headshots.
>>
>>31883116
I know. I'm talking about Star commenting or explaning what happened in regards to that, not if they would ever be found. She's probably feeling awfully guilty that ponies were killed trying to get her back to her family.
>>
>>31883125
I suppose she would be a little.
>>
>>31883128
Seeing as how much she's still part pony, and loves her family above all else, she might feel bad about getting others killed, and obligated to tell her parents something about it.
>>
>>31883154
I guess we can add to the message that we are really sorry about the cops. we really freaked out when we thought we killed one ourselves.
>>
>>31883042
>>31883057
>>31883090
"...I'm also sorry about the cops," You add, "I freaked out badly..."
You send the message and put it away.
With little else to do you take a quick shower to clean yourself from all the sex you had and do up your mane a bit. Deciding to change it to a ponytail, which you do on occasion.
Leo still hasn't returned so you walk over to the cockpit to check the time, finding it to be a little past mid-afternoon.
"...What are you doing up here?" Ada asks; causing you to jump.
You haven't interacted much with Ada since you've became a slave. Leonidas has often kept you away from her for some reason.

What do you do?
>>
>>31883196
H-hi ada. Just taking a walk. So ah where are we heading?
>>
>>31883162
It's missing something. Maybe saying something about thay we don't want anyone to be harmed and to give our apologies to the families? We really can't explain.
>>
>>31883196
Try and make some small talk. She's Leo's friend, so she can't be that bad. Maybe ask how long she's know him and how they met. He's basically the only connection we know we have with her, so talking about him is a good place to start.

>>31883204
This. We've had limited interaction with reapers, so we should be rightfully nervous.
>>
>>31883196
I just came to check the time. I'll head back now.
>>
>>31883228
>>31883228
Nah, let's chat
>>
>>31883235
Shouldn't we slightly avoid her due to nervousness, or at least be cautious of her?
>>
>>31883245
we can be nervous and still chat to her.
>>
>>31883204
>>31883224
>>31883228
"H-Hi Ada," You stammer, "Just taking a walk... I'll head back now."
"You can stay if you want." Ada tells you.
"So, ah, where are we heading?" You ask; stopping.
"Don't know," She shrugs, "Waiting for Leonidas to decide."
"...How long have you known Leo," You ask, "How did you meet?"
"We met in school," She starts, "I was the local bully at the time, I suppose. Picked on him a lot for not being a Reaper. One day I challenged him to a fight."
She pauses for a second, her eye lighting up like she was smiling.
"I was expecting to win big time, instead I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. Our relationship strangely improved after that, probably from my newfound respect."

What do you do?
>>
>>31883256
We will. I mostly meant being nervous and having doubts about wanting to stay.
>>
>>31883296
Do you think he could still beat you in a fight?
>>
>>31883296
You got any other stories about the two of you as foals? Also, what is his dad like? Leo said he'd like me, but he is his father, so his opinion is probably biased.
>>
>>31883296
Anything I should know about him? He's a dedicated reaper? How was he accepted?
>>
>>31883308
>>31883331
>>31883333
"Do you think he could still heat you in a fight?" You ask.
"...I want to say yes," Ada admits, "But, he probably would in the end."
"You got any other stories about the two of you as foals?" You ask.
"Not really."
"What is his dad like? Leo said he'd like me, but Leo is his son so it would probably be biased."
"He's a good leader," She starts, "Use to be in the military so he knows a lot of shit about it. But, he's really conservative about the military. It isn't a bad thing, but many find it frustrating."
"Anything I should know about Leonidas," You ask, "He's a dedicated Reaper. How was he accepted?"
"It's kinda hard to openly hate him when he's the adopted son of our leader," Ada explains, "He's always been dedicated from the day he came out of the pod. Many thought that at the first sight of a pony he would defect, but he's still here fighting with us."

What do you do?
>>
>>31883519
Joke that maybe he could be the next bearer of the element of loyalty.

Ada won't know what we are talking about of course but we should still say it.
>>
>>31883529
that raises a good question for the qm. Have the elements been used again at all in the last 1000 years?
>>
>>31883529
Wouldn't we be nervous to make jokes to her?
>>
>>31883569
Only once, basically used to stone a giant monster.

>>31883529
"Maybe he could be the next bearer of the element of loyalty." You giggle.
You end up giggling by yourself as Ada just stares at you, not getting the joke.
It soon ends with you laughing awkwardly and then stopping.

What do you do?
>>
>>31883598
maybe. but maybe it would help calm us down a little.
>>
>>31883607
>Only once
By celestia?

Sorry, the elements of harmony are some artifacts from early equestria.
>>
>>31883607
Sorry... I'll just be quiet now. Anything important I should know if I don't want to offend or anger you?
>>
>>31883625
Yes.

>>31883655
"...Sorry," You apologize, "I'll just be quiet now. The Elements of Harmony are some artifact from early Equestria."
"The name sounds gay." Ada comments.
You choose to ignore that comment.
"A-Anything important I should know if I don't want to offend or anger you?" You ask
"Yes," Ada nods; jumping down and getting in front of you, "If you hurt Leonidas physically I will gut you!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31883743
I I promise I won't
>>
>>31883760
"I-I promise I wont!" You stammer; shaking slightly.
"Good," She nods, "Good... I should probably get you back to the bedroom. Leonidas could start to worry about where you ran off to."

What do you do?
>>
>>31883854
Oh of course.
get back to the bedroom.
>>
>>31883859
"Oh, of course."
You let Ada lead you back to the bedroom and put you on the bed before leaving.

You are now Leonidas. After checking the computer it turned out that you did need permission to give her the good language education she needed for the Reaper language.
You return to your bedroom to find Star Maker where you left her, though she appeared to be clean and changed her mane into a ponytail.

What do you do?
>>
>>31883939
Ask Star if she want's to play some videogames.
>>
>>31883939
How is she? I wouldn't be surprised if Ada's threat left her shaken a bit. Not good to have a reaper threaten you, considering she does have urges to hurts us in the first place.
>>
>>31883944
>>31883965
Star did look a bit shaken and a bit green. It wasn't fun to be threaten by a Reaper as they usually kept their promises very well. Ada wasn't exactly quiet with the threat either.
You approach and sit down next to her, holding her as she shook in your grip.
"...Do you want to play some video games?" You ask.
She was about to respond when Ada walks in, causing her to hide behind you slightly.
"We need to set a course." Ada tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31884003
Wait how do we know Ada threatened her?
>>
>>31884003
I figured you had already set one.
Just take us away from pony teritory
>>
>>31884006
>Ada wasn't exactly quiet with the threat either.
We heard her.

>>31884003
Staying out of pony space for now is good. We can get a unicorn colt later. Maybe we should visit Slavinne?
>>
>>31884029
We already got a unicorn Colt from the ship we cleared out.
I forget. Who's slavine? I recall the name. If it's back at refuge let's not go back already.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>31884048
Deep. Donno how I forgot about the ship. Slavinne was the slave unicorn filly. And I guess it is a bit soon to go to refuge again.

>>31884057
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>31884068
>Deep
Did you mean to say derp?
>>
>>31884112
Yeah. Stuck on mobile, and I didn't notice the autocorrect.
>>
>>31884003
Reassure Star that she's safe with us. Ada should probably be talked to about not threatning our lover. How is she going to adjust to reaper society when the only other reaper she's with threatens her life?
>>
>>31883196
Question, I wasn't here but... How the hell did he pull an afro into a ponytail?
>>
>>31884591
Star is the one with a ponytail.
>>
>>31884631
Oh, well that's my bad then.
>>
>>31884003
What? Shouldn't we not know she was threatened.
>>
>>31884006
Yeah I am very confused. Is it just qm error or a solid reason.
>>
>>31884029
>We heard her
Sounds very far-fetched. I think Pluto just too eagerly followed the prompt. I figure anon meant it was a asking the qm how she reacted rather than having Leo actually check and knowing why she was shaking.
>>
>>31884925
I'm not so sure. If we weren't meant to have heard them and Pluto took >>31883965
As thinking we did wouldn't he just say we didn't hear them.
>>
>>31884925
>>31884973
I thought >>31883965 was assuming we heard them.
>>
I Wonder what will be the first thing we encounter outside pony territory.
>>
>>31884973
>>31885120
Actually, I just wanted Leo to see how she's feeling and to notice something is off. I didn't intend to hear that threat.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31885649
>>
Bump. Not having a second thread go under.
>>
>>31887297
WED bump
>>
>>31887814
Ahh
>>
>>31887297
>>
>>31889433
>>
>>31885125
If we really wanted to we could probably correct it. Just pretend we never knew what happened and then ask her why she is shaking after Ada leaves.
>>
I got a bit excited about the prompt for some reason so that's why. Sorry.

>>31884015
>>31884029
>>31884160
"I figured you had already set one," You admit, "Staying out of pony space is good for now. We can get a Unicorn colt later."
"I'll take us towards Refuge then."
Ada flies out of the room, leaving you with a still shaking Star Maker.

What do you do?
>>
>>31890840
Sounds like a plan.
>>31891523
So why are you shaking Star?
>>
>>31891523
Wait towards refuge. Why would we want to go towards refuge?
Eh we can tell her that's a poor choice after we talk to Star.
>>
>>31891667
But then again I suppose you don't want to get too far from refuge since we idealy want to find new homes close to our old Home.
>>
>>31891640
>>31891667
"Why are you shaking, Star?" You ask; holding her nice and close.
"S-S-She threatened my life!" She stammers; continuing to shake.

What do you do?
>>
>>31891704
Hold her.
Now why would she do a silly thing like that?
>>
>>31891711
"Now why would she do a silly thing like that?" You ask; bringing her forward and holding her close.
"I-I don't know," She sniffs; holding her hooves close to her body, "I don't want to get gutted!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31891774
You aren't going to get gutted, I will go talk to her.
>>
What was decided with regards to the empty ship of scrap Metal?
>>
>>31891827
The slaves were taken and it was turned to scrap.

>>31891787
You aren't going to get gutted," You promise her, "I will go talk to her."
You get up and leave her to talk to Ada, letting her scramble under the covers of the bed for now.
You soon reach the cockpit where Ada was preparing to get the ship moving.

What do you do?
>>
>>31891843
Why did you threaten to gut Star?
>>
>>31891882
"...Why did you threaten to gut Star?" You ask Ada.
"More for your safety," She replies, "You're technically the leader in this mission and it would be bad if something were to happen to you. I don't exactly trust her much either."

What do you do?
>>
>>31891963
I suppose I can't really be mad at you for wanting to protect me although I can assure you she won't hurt me

Maybe I should get you two doing something together to break the ice. How about next planet we find you teach Star about the capabilities of all her ammo types.
>>
>>31891963
Understandable, but I fear getting her that shaken might trigger another episode of her losing it and well she hurting herself and others.
>>
>>31891991
>>31892168
"I suppose I can't really be mad at you for wanting to protect me," You mutter, "But, I fear getting her shaken might trigger another episode of her losing it and she hurting herself and others."
"...Oh yeah."
"Maybe I should get you two doing something together to break the ice," You think, "How about next planet we find, you teach Star about the capabilities of all her ammo types?"
"...I wouldn't mind doing that," She shrugs, "I suppose it would be good to interact with her."

What do you do?
>>
>>31892349
Say playfully "As long as the interaction doesn't involve gutting, yes."
>>
>>31892387
"As long as the interaction doesn't involve gutting, yes." You smile.
"I'll make sure there isn't any," She smiles, "Anyway, I got something from Refuge: The other two who were sent out haven't returned any contact in two days. One of their trackers is motionless in the middle of space."

What do you do?
>>
>>31892349
Sounds good. Maybe we can play some videogame together after that.
>>31892473
Guess we better go check it out. Set course directly for them
>>
>>31892489
Oops. Accidentally also posted what I was going to respond to the last prompt.
>>
>>31892473
Well that isn't good. Lets go see what happened.
>>
>>31892489
>>31892530
"That isn't good," You mutter, "We better check it out. Set course directly for them!"
"On it," She nods; flicking a few switches before the ship starts going, "It's in a more uncharted part of space then we know, about six hours to get there. Anything could have happened over there."

What do you do?
>>
>>31892552
How have you been enjoying this so far?
>>
>>31892552
Alright.
Let's go fully equip Star. Right now she just has a couple borrowed vials and stuff from us.

If I remember right from Nebula there are more ammo types than ammo slots. Did we get her the black vial and if not what does she have in place of it?
>>
>>31892566
>>31892647
"How have you been enjoying this so far?" You ask.
"I'm enjoying it."
You turn around and start trotting back to Star. You would need to get her fully equipped soon with the vials she needed. She only had a few vials and some stuff from you.
Getting more from Refuge was the best option. You could make them here, you had the machine to do it, but you needed a lot of stuff to get the mixture right.
There was also the black vial, a terrifying thing in the right and wrong tentacles. Black vials were restricted to use by most Reapers, the last time it wasn't resulted in a accidental outbreak a little over a century ago in Refuge.

What do you do?
>>
>>31892693
>Getting more from Refuge was the best option
We already did though. We just didn't give them to her yet.

Also it was established earlier we didn't know what the black vial did despite having one.

Man I miss calling out the frequent stuff like this in nebula so having two at once is nice.

Get her equipped and tell her things should be ok with Ada. Ask her if she wants to play some videogames.
>>
>>31892734
You grab all the vials she would need and bring them to the bedroom, you already had a nice stock lined up and ready.
You begin the slow process of moving the vials in. Star simply watches from the safety of the blankets, her head poked out and hindquarters in the air as you bring the last one in.
"Things should be okay with Ada," You tell her; getting all the vials in for her, "Do you want to play video games?"
She relaxes slightly, but still has the blankets over her. She gives you a nod from her safety, collar jingling from this.

What do you do?
>>
>>31892837
Smile at the collar jiggling and put a videogame on. Ask Star what genre she would like to play today
>>
>>31892853
You smile at her and her collar before getting the TV on and the games ready.
"What genre do you want to play?" You ask.
"It's your choice," She replies, "I don't know what I want to play."

What do you do?
>>
>>31892904
Let's Play a co op platformer.
>>
>>31892904
Horror is a no no, and puzzle/strategy have too much of a learning curve/are single player. Maybe an action game or platformer, preferably coop. Of course, coop platformers can be frustrating.

Maybe a single player platformer in the style of Mario 64 or Sly Cooper, trading off controls every so often, with some idle chatter.
>>
>>31892948
>coop platformers can be frustrating.
Can they? I have only ever played platformers single player.
>>
>>31892948
If we are willing to open up to single player maybe cargo ship simulator. A wish fulfilment game made to harken back to when we actually had an Empire to transport things between.

But I don't think that would work so well for switching between players as a platformer might.
>>
>>31892958
Think of a side scroller like Mario. The camera has to track both characters and there is only so much screen space. One player is experienced and only complete the level as fast as possible. The other is inexperienced and wants to enjoy the journey. P1 gets frustrated at P2 for being so slow and vice versa.

Of course, this varies between games and players. Some games are unplayable with certain friends, and others are unplayable without.
>>
>>31893000
I can see how that could cause frustration.
>>
>>31892935
>>31892948
Horror was off-limits for her so that was quickly taken off the board. Puzzle or strategy was possible, but might end up being frustrating for both of you, including action games and platformers.
You end up deciding on a nice platformer game simply titled: JOURNEY. It had a simple concept as well of a figure simply making his way across different planets, killing stuff that got in his way to get some artifact of unknown importance.
You get the game on and start playing, deciding on switching with her each time death occurred.

It has been about an hour since you started playing JOURNEY. You have so far died less then Star, but she still got turns.
You were currently playing as Star watched. She was currently laying her head on your lap, blankets still wrapped around her. She looked happy, content.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893015
What's the time?
Maybe we should start thinking about getting some rest in before we deal with the missing scout.
>>
I forget do we have a space suit of any sort.
>>
>>31893161
You don't exactly need one with your Reaper lungs. Star should have one, or at least a mask.

>>31893050
You look towards the time to find that it was now night. The two of you ate dinner a while ago.
"...Should start thinking about getting some rest." You comment; looking down at Star.
She was way a head of you. Sleeping peacefully now.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893412
Rest.
>>
>>31893412
Smile, turn off game and tv and sleep cuddling with her.
>>
>>31893412
Tuck her in and join her. Maybe dream? Not sure what we should dream about. Maybe us, Star, and possibly Ada hanging out, but there is the risk of Luna messing with us/our dream.
>>
>>31893424
>>31893434
>>31893470
You smile down at her as you turn off the game. Very gently picking her up.
Once you get her in the bed you tuck her in and give her a small ear scratch, laying down next to her and cuddle as you fall into the realm of sleep.
You quickly start to dream.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>31893551
What might have happened to the Scout. Oh god what if some left over Samaritans snuck out the planet and got them to sabotage our efforts.
>>
>>31893564
>got them to sabotage our efforts.
I said that wierd.
Attacked them to sabotage our efforts.
>>
>>31893551
Dream of trying to save the scouts from the belly of a space whale.
>>
>>31893611
Or a space amoeba even.
>>
>>31893564
>>31893611
You dream of what might have happened to the scouts.
They were attacked by Samaritans- Wait, actually it was a space amoeba. A very big space amoeba.
You were floating in front of the big monster. It had a big, roundish body with four flippers, two on the bottom and two on the top. Small beady eyes with a giant mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893648
Fuck up its eyes then fly into it's mouth.
>>
>>31893654
Using your blades you fly up and slash at one of it's eyes. It screeches and tosses it's head back.
You use this to fly into it's mouth, safely getting in as it closes.
You were unable to see anything as you were thrown into pitch black, getting some slime onto you a few times.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893694
Call out to the others.
>>
>>31893712
"Guys!" You call out.
You don't get a reply, just your echoing voice as it bounced around the area.
You begin to slowly float forward, continuing to call out to the others as you do.
It soon starts to become endless as you continued to float forward endlessly with no end in sight, literally.
After what felt like a few hours you suddenly stop at the sense of a change in the air. The air felt hot and it smelled... bad, like something was decaying.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893796
Try set something on fire to get some light.
>>
>>31893818
You change vials and fire a shot to see if you could set something alight with fire.
It gets something and catches quickly, only for your heart to sink at the sight the light gives you.
Dead Reapers. All around you, hundreds of thousands of dead Reapers. All were in various states of decay from skeletons to fresh carcasses.

What do you do?
>>
>>31893896
Time to kill this fucker.
Try and dig out way through its skin to get out.
>>
>>31893918
Your heart quickly comes back from it's fall as anger comes up.
Shooting to the ground, you kick away a few corpses and start digging your way out through the skin.
And dig, and dig, and dig, and dig, and dig...

You then wake up, sitting up slightly as you take in your room.
It wasn't too early in the morning, the sun usually came up by this point.
Star was still sleeping next to you, her body giving twitches every few seconds. The twitches were soon accompanied by her whimpering as a nightmare started for her.

What do you do?
>>
>>31894026
Hug her. Maybe that will keep her calm during her nightmare.
>>
>>31894035
You lay back down and wrap her in a hug. Hoping that it would help keep her calm during her nightmare.
It works for a moment, only for it to start back up quickly. You keep hold of her, adding in the stroking of her mane and quiet shushes.
She suddenly springs up and gallops rapidly off the bed only to ram head first into the door of the bedroom. Flopping to the ground with a groan.

What do you do?
>>
>>31894102
Go help her up and ask her if she is ok.
>>
>>31894105
You quickly get up and rush to her side.
"Are you okay?" You ask her.
"...Maybe," She mutters; words slurred slightly, "Itsh kinda hard to tell."

What do you do?
>>
>>31894178
You don't sound quite right. Maybe we should get you some rest.
Lay her down in bed. Go see if we have reached our destination yet.
>>
>>31894178
Do we know how to examine a concussion? If so do that or ask her how to do it.
>>
>>31894221
Oh yeah she was like ships doctor or something wasn't she.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>31893412
>You don't exactly need one with your Reaper lungs.
Yes we do. It was established that we could breath in any atmosphere. But we needed an atmosphere to breath and we couldn't breath in space.
>>
>>31895688
>written our ideas
*Our abilities
>>
>>31895671
Yeah I was thinking that didn't sound right.
Somebody should have written our abilities down somewhere.

Also wasn't it only temporary survival in space with regards to freezing. I can't quite remember.
>>
>>31895692
>Somebody should have written our abilities down somewhere.
Probably yeah. Keep track of everything better.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31894188
>>31894221
"You don't sound quite right," You tell her; picking her up, "Maybe we should get you some rest?"
You lay her back down on the bed much to her displeasure.
"But, Ihm fine!" She protests; trying to get up but you put her down each time.
"...How do you examine a concussion?" You ask.
"We ushually use mashchines," She slurs, "Easier then dohing it-"
Her body suddenly twitches as she grabs her forehead in pain.

What do you do?
>>
>>31896847
Well I don't have any of those.
>>
>>31896994
"...I don't have any of those." You mutter; feeling a bit useless for not being able to help.
"Itsh okay," She smiles at you, "...It's ohkay."

What do you do?
>>
>>31897107
Well... I'll think of something. Just try to stay awake.
>>
>>31897107
You sound a little funny, and not haha funny but worry funny.
>>
>>31897146
>>31897147
"You sound funny," You tell her, "Not the haha funny, but worry funny. I'll think of something. Just try to stay awake."
She nods as she curls up on the bed, eyes looking tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>31897221
Do I have to keep you awake?
>>
>>31897232
"Do I have to keep you awake?" You ask.
It take several moments for Star to respond. When she does all she does is shake her head no.
"...Youh don't."

What do you do?
>>
>>31897286
Do you want me to?
>>
>>31897323
"Do you want me to?" You ask.
Star spends a few moments pondering this question.
"...It's yourh choice I suppose." She mutters.
She was starting to sound a little better.

What do you do?
>>
>>31897392
Keep her awake. Too risky to let hee sleep in this condition. Can Ava help with whatever is going on with her?
>>
>>31897392
Well I guess you can get some sleep.
I really hope this isn't permanent.
>>
>>31897509
It can be if she sleeps.
>>
>>31897509
Let's not risk something that could be serious so casually.
>>
>>31897573
Huh?
https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/news/cattails/2014-winter-cattails/medical-myth-busters-concussions
>>
>>31897392
Let her get some sleep. She knows more about this stuff then us.
>>
>>31897610
Granted I suppose Leonadis is just guessing really.
>>
>>31897399
>>31897509
>>31897617
"...I guess you can get some sleep," You tell her, "You know more about this then I do. Hope this isn't permanent."
She smiles at you as she curls up on the bed. Soon snoring away in a nest of blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>31897769
Give her a kiss on the forehead then go see Ada and ask if we have arrived yet.
>>
>>31897769
We really need something or someone to give a diagnosis. That doesn't just happen.
>>
>>31897898
Well we can't take her to a pony doctor. We will let the guys back at refuge have a look and if that doesn't work find an alien planet.

Although maybe she will get better and tell us she doesn't need a doctor.
>>
>>31897827
>>31897898
...A diagnosis was going to be needed. That doesn't just happen all the time.
You give her a kiss on the forehead before walking out to see Ada in the cockpit.
"We're here," Ada announces as you come in, "We arrived a few hours ago, but you were sleeping."

What do you do?
>>
>>31897917
I kind of feel like you should have woken me given the nature of the situation. Smbody might have still been alive but about to die. Oh well it's done now. Let's head out and see what's going on.
>>
>>31895763
I think I might go back and reread to do it. I can't remember well how long we can survive in space.

Who knows maybe with the extra slaves they have done more research and we can get some more surgeries. If not breathing in space than at least not freezing to death so we just need an air tank.
>>
>>31897917
Star is acting.... strange. She's woozy and tired for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>31898015
Should also add she woke up from a nightmare and dashed head first into the wall in panic.
>>
>>31897984
>>31898015
"I kind of feel like you should have woken me given the nature of the situation," You tell her, "But, it's done now. Also, Star has been acting... strange. She's woozy and tired for seemingly no reason."
"...I can take a look if you want," Ada replies, "I'm no doctor, but I have experience."

What do you do?
>>
>>31898125
Alright. Just be careful.
>>
>>31898125
Spunds good. If she does understand, I would like it if you apologized to her about that death threat. I'm not happy that you threatened my lover like that. It's only going to make any of her mental illnesses worse if the only other Reaper hates her.
>>
>>31898151
We do need to show some understanding for why she threatened her though.
>>
>>31898198
True, but she also deserves some reprehension for what she did. Star is our sensitive lover and someone we need to treat very carefully with her mental illnesses. What she did wasn't okay.
>>
>>31898225
I wouldn't go so far as to say Star is mentally ill.
>>
>>31898250
What does she have then? She's shown wanting to physically lash out, get saddened heavily, and heavily considered suicide. She also considered murdering us in her sleep. I don't know how none of those actions weren't done thanks to any mental illness.
>>
>>31898268
I suppose.
>>
>>31898268
Heavy depression and considering what she's been through possible PTSD? Or something else?
>>
>>31898419
Depression is a big one. Likely PTSD as well, especially if we're going to be killing more ponies and other creatures around her.

We would need someone who specializes in this to diagnose what she does have beyond that. She seems a bit better now, but she's emotionally dependent on us for everything.
>>
>>31898142
>>31898151
"Sounds good," You nod, "Just be careful. I would like it if you apologized to her about that death threat. Even though I understand I'm not happy that you threatened my lover like that. It's only going to make any of her... mental problems worse if the only other Reaper hates her."
"Alright."
You and Ada head to Star who was still asleep. Ada gently places her tentacles on her head and slowly rubs the area, not waking her.
She gets to her forehead and stops, making very small movements around the area.
"...Her brain is fine," Ada says quietly, "but, her front brain seems to be damaged or bruised slightly... Not something I would worry about, should heal in a few hours or a few days."

What do you do?
>>
>>31898811
Thank you.
Let's leave her to sleep while we search for the missing scouts. You can apologise later.
>>
>>31898821
"Thank you," You sigh, "Let's leave her to sleep while we search. You can apologize later."
She nods as the two of you start to get ready, getting your required materials for a space walk and heading out. Floating in the empty vacuum of space.
There wasn't much around the area, just a few stray asteroids was all there was. Just silently floating in the lonely darkness.
"One of their trackers is over by the big asteroid over there." Ada tells you; pointing at a very large asteroid in the distance.

What do you do?
>>
>>31898910
Go over to it.
>>
>>31898921
Be ready for combat.
>>
>>31898921
The two of you start floating towards it, ending up on the far side of the asteroid.
For a few minutes the two of you don't find anything that was either of the scouts or anyone else, till the two of you did find something.
It was a Reaper tentacle, severed below the halfway point of a tentacle. Next to it was what appeared to be a alien hand, covered in a black rubber with copper welded to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899032
We better take the tentacle in case somebody stumbles upon this place. The hand as well for identification purposes.
Keep searching.
>>
>>31899032
Check the vials to see how much ammo they had been using.
>>
>>31899056
>>31899068
You take the tentacle and the hand. Didn't want anybody to stumble on the tentacle, and the hand for identification purposes.
The two of you keep looking for several minutes and end up finding nothing else. Leading you to check the vials in the tentacle.
Most of the vials were gone. The few remaining were either completely empty or close to empty.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899118
Well that's foreboding.
Analyze the hand closer see if there's any worthy detail.
>>
>>31899118
Either they put up quite a fight or they had been doing a lot of other fighting since they left and have been unable to refill.
Head back to the ship and contact refuge to ask if they had reported being engaged in much combat.
>>
Is the hand like the one in the cover of Dead Space?
>>
>>31899191
Maybe.

>>31899127
>>31899135
"That's foreboding." You mutter.
"Agreed."
"Either they put up quite a fight or they have been doing a lot of other fighting since they left and have been unable to refill."
The two of you float back to the ship. Ada heads to contact Refuge about this while you examined the hand. The hand was similar to the Satyr's on Star's ship, but bigger.
The material surrounding the hand was meant to withstand high temperatures and high-speed impacts from careful analysis on it. Bullets seemed to have some effect and it was susceptible to cuts and bites.
"Refuge said that they didn't get any reports of fighting." Ada announces; coming in.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899352
So they probably put up quite a fight when attacked.
Send out a radio call. Maybe their radios have been damaged but can still work at closer range.
>>
>>31899389
"So they probably put up quite a fight when attacked," You say, "Send out a radio call. Maybe their radios have been, but they can still work at closer range."
Ada raises a tentacle and calls their radios, sliding a tiny bar on it for a few minutes.
"...Nothing."

What do you do?
>>
>>31899458
Dammit. We will search around a larger area here for a while and if we don't find anything see if anybody in refuge recognises the species of the hand.

Wait do we know what planets are nearby like we did in Nebula or was that all prior gained info from telescopes?
If we can detect nearby planets we should see what planets are near here and go check those out.
>>
>>31899499
Just checked and yeah we can detect nearby systems. What systems are near here?
>>
>>31899458
Ada, can we get any kind of trail or clue of the direction they might of been taken?
>>
>>31899499
>>31899562
"Dammit," You curse; stomping a hoof, "We will search around a larger area here for a while. Ada, can you get any kind of trail or clue of the direction they might have taken?"
"Probably not," She replies, "But, it wouldn't hurt to check."
She heads off to do this as you scan the surrounding areas. There were two solar systems nearby, both old and with few planets. One only had one planet, the other only three.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899608
Check the one planet system first.
>>
>>31899668
After making a short sweep around the area the ship flies towards the one planet system. It doesn't take very long, only a few minutes.
You soon arrive. The system was a dying red dwarf star with a single planet orbiting around it. It orbited close to it resulting in it basically being cooked as it orbited.
There was nothing out of the ordinary at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899836
Check if we can find any signs of civilization on the planet.
Would it be safe to take the ship down to it?
>>
>>31899866
Ada flies the ship towards the planet, intending to get a closer look at it.
You soon reach it. The planet was basically lifeless and on fire. You could see old shorelines from the ship, but all the water had dried up leaving just a red, fiery desert.

What do you do?
>>
>>31899964
Does the place seem like it would be livable underground? If so have a look for entrances into the underground. Otherwise head off to the other system.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>31900062
Night, Pluto!
>>
Bump
>>
>>31901055
>>
>>31901381
Ahh!
>>
>>31902301
So close to another thread dying. you know... Pluto might make a third thread if this one goes down quick enough.
>>
>>31899976
You couldn't see anything that would suggest living beings underground from space. Though that didn't mean there wasn't any.
"...Wanna go down and look," Ada asks, "Wouldn't hurt."

What do you do?
>>
>>31902709
Yes, no reason not to make sure.
>>
>>31902772
"Sure," You nod, "No reason not to make sure."
Ada takes the ship and lands on the planet, touching down on a mostly rocky area. The two of you heading out onto the planet surface.
"...Well we haven't melted," Ada comments; looking towards the ship, "The ship also isn't melting."

What do you do?
>>
>>31903117
This is good news. Let us continue.
>>
>>31903117
That's a start.
>>
>>31903129
>>31903240
"That's a start," You smile, "Let us continue."
Ada nods as the two of you start making your way through the endless desert, looking for any caves or similar to the likes of it.
After several minutes of searching the two of you do find a cave. Nearly covered in sand, but still there. Going down quite deep.

What do you do?
>>
>>31903305
Here we go this is what we were looking for.
>>
>>31903305
Go inside.
>>
>>31903366
"Here we go," You smirk, "This is what we were looking for."
The two of you quickly jump into the cave, a bunch of sand at the bottom breaking your fall and providing a soft landing.
After getting your bearings the two of you descend into the darkness of the cave. Ada lighting the way.
After several minutes of traveling in the tunnels the two of you come up to a clearing. The clearing was strange as it was made out of various metals, with wires hanging from the roof and strange small constructions on the floor, like tracks.
In the middle of all this was a fire, three alien figures huddled around it. Their skin were smooth, black and wet with long forward necks with slim heads and wide mouths. They simply stare at the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31903571
Looks like it's time to do our duty.

Arm laser shot and prepare to fire.
>>
>>31903571
Let's try and be diplomatic for information before we kill them. Good thing we have the translator. Do they look like they are the type of Aliens the hand came from.

Say hello and ask them if they live here on this planet.

With all these metals this planet may be of worth to us.
>>
>>31903669
If they say they don't ask them if anything does.
>>
>>31903640
>>31903669
Before you had to do your duty you decide to try and engage in diplomacy first. They weren't the aliens that the hand came from, their arms ended in tentacles with mouths.
"Hello," You smile, "Do you live here on this planet?"
"...Xgx*click*ah?"
"Rvvrz'rk*click*."
The translator seemed to be having trouble translating the language. Either coming out as stuff that didn't make sense or errors.
The three continue to chat among themselves. Making noises along with clicks.
If they did own this planet then something probably happened to reduce them to this devolved tribal state. You didn't just build stuff like this tunnel and then went on speaking in a rough language as the translator described.

What do you do?
>>
>>31903798
Alright if we can't talk to them they are useless to us. Kill them, use mellee to save ammo.

Complain to Ada about the translator not working.
>>
How does the temperature in the tunnel Compare to the surface?
>>
>>31903798
Maybe they are native to this planet but are not the species that built this stuff.
>>
>>31903820
>>31903946
Maybe they were native to this planet, but weren't the aliens that built this. Most likely explanation.
Since they were a bit useless you stroll up and stab one in it's neck. It lets out a cry as the others start freaking out, quickly going limp. The two begin to run away.
"The translator isn't working!" You complain.
"We can look at it later!" Ada tells you; firing a shot at the runners.
The laser makes contact as it explodes into gore. The last one running into the darkness.

What do you do?
>>
>>31904050
Chase him. Just shoot at him if they are gonna turn this into a chase.
>>
>>31904050
Shoot him in the leg. Just somewhere nonlethal.
>>
>>31904130
>>31904188
You try to fire at one of his legs, but the darkness and the way it's skin blended into it made it hard to do so and miss.
The two of you start to chase after it in the dark, trying to shoot at him as it runs away.

Meanwhile and several minutes ago.

You are now Star Maker, having woken up from a nice nap after a concussion from a nightmare.
Opening your eyes you stretch a bit and yawn. Your head still hurt a lot, but it felt a lot better.
You look out the bedroom window to find that the ship had landed on a strange desert planet.

What do you do?
>>
>>31904188
Why do you want him alive?
>>
>>31904361
Head outside.
>>
>>31904453
I want to see if the translator just needs time or not. Other than that, not much else.
>>
>>31904614
Hm. Maybe we should have tried giving the translator more time before attacking them.
I am doubtful though. It seems like it didn't work because the language is too primitive.
>>
>>31904469
You decide to get up and stumble your way towards the exit of the ship to head outside, not seeing a sign of Leonidas or Ada.
You walk out only to rush back inside and quickly close the door. You only stepped out for a moment, but it felt like you were on fire along with your lungs.

What do you do?
>>
>>31905170
We might not need water anymore but we can still consume it right. Try that.
>>
>>31905170
We are still part pony. Maybe we should drink water.
>>
>>31905170
Yep not heading out waiting for him here. That heat was so much nope.
>>
>>31905216
>>31905261
>>31905436
"Yep," You cough, "Not waiting for him out there."
You make your way to the kitchen and get a glass of water, pouring it down your throat and basking in it's refreshing glory.
As you drink the water you notice something outside the kitchen window: Three ponies and a human standing outside of the ship, the human wearing a military uniform of the Novaya Sibirskaya Respublika.
One of the ponies see you and waves, saying something to the others before the three ponies rush towards the ship. The human hanging back for a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>31905473
Aww man this is gonna end messily when Leo gets back.
I guess we have no choice but to open the door.
>>
>>31905473
Contact Leonidas or Ada via radio and alert them of the current situation.
>>
>>31905473
Strange. What are ponoes and a human doing out there in the heat. Do they need shelter, are they looking for us, or do they need something else. Best to talk to them before opening up to them.
>>
This is gonna a be an interesting part of the quest.
>>
>>31905518
I'm unsure if we know how to tune the radio to Ada but if we do we should do that instead of what I said >>31905509
>>
>>31905509
Maybe we can convince them to go away so they don't get killed? We don't want to see lives taken.
>>31905518
Talk to them quickly first before making that choice.
>>
>>31905553
I think it should be Radio first then talk to them.
>>
>>31905596
True, it's the smarter choice, but I imagine Star doesn't want to endanger ponies if she can help it.
>>
>>31905614
True.
Maybe we should talk to them first.
>>
>>31905509
>>31905518
>>31905521
In a slight panic you rush to the cockpit to try and contact Leonidas or Ada. Your attempt to contact them was unsuccessful as Leo never taught you how to use this technology.
With few options remaining to resign to opening the ship entrance and allowing the four in.
They all quickly rush in as three of them sweep the ship with their guns. The leader, a pony, approaching you.
"Are you Star Maker?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>31905651
No.
>>
>>31905636
True, it would be a more interesting dynamic if Star was conflicted when it comes with dealing with ponies. Having her turning in everyone and helping would get stale.
>>
>>31903824
I'm still curious about this
>>
>>31905651
Did you track me down all the way here in the middle of this heat? Why? I just want to be left alone like I want to.
I don't want any of you to get harmed because of my fault. What happened to those guards haunts me enough as it is.

They know too much to search here specifically. Playing dumb would likely not work.
>>
>>31905694
>guards
Weren't they police
>>
>>31905661
>>31905694
"N-No," You stammer, "...Did you track me down all the way in the middle of this heat? Why? I just want to be left alone like I wanted to! I don't want any of you to get harmed because of me! What happened to those police haunts me enough as it is."
"I-I know," He stammers, "But, we're here to help you and bring you home. Don't you want to go home and away from that bastard?"

What do you do?
>>
>>31905703
They were law enforcement. My bad.
>>
>>31905746
But I love him.
>>
>>31905746
I do want to go home and go to my family. There's no doubt about that, but I also love him. Before you say it, I know it's stockholm syndrome, but it's what I really genuinely feel for him, despite all those atrocities he committed. I want to live my life with him. In fact, I'm already pregnant with his child.

I know I'm in a messed up dilemma, but what I want most is for no one to get hurt or die. He won't harm or kill me. If he did, he would've killed me already a long time ago. I beg of you, please go.
>>
>>31905819
>I beg of you, please go.
stress that it's not safe for them here.
>>
>>31905796
>>31905819
"...I-I do want to go home and go to my family," You agree, "There's no doubt about that, but I also love him. Before you say it, I know it's Stockholm Syndrome, but it's what I really genuinely feel for him despite what he has done to others. I want to live my live with him. In fact, I'm already pregnant with his child."
You smile slightly and give your belly a little rub.
"I know I'm in a messed up dilemma, but what I want most is for no one to get hurt or die. He won't harm or kill me. If he did, he would've killed me already a long time ago. I beg of you, please go! It's not safe for you here!"
The pony is silent for a moment. The human walking up.
"...Here's the problem," He says, "We were told to come back with you whether you wanted to or not so..."
The human raises a stun baton at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31905928
Panic and fire the immobilizing goo at him. then at everybody else.
>>
>>31905928
You're going to use force when I'm pregnant? What's wrong with you?!
>>31905979
Don't fire on the ponies. Only do so if they try to harm us. The pony seemed sympathetic and might not agree with this human.
>>
>>31906046
In fact, let's dodge first if we can avoid the blow. I don't want them to panic fire thinking that we have a weapon if that's even a possibility.
>>
>>31906065
if we dodge he will just hit again. We need to take him out right away.
>>
>>31906046
Of course we should Fire. We need to take advantage of the element of surprise.
>>
>>31906125
Fire at the ponies I mean.
>>
>>31906140
The ponies? Why?
>>
>>31906248
Because we need to act fast so we don't get taken away
>>
>>31906248
We don't want to be taken away by them
>>
>>31905979
>>31906046
>>31906125
"You're going to use force when I'm pregnant," You snap, "What's wrong with you?!
"We didn't think you would be pregnant." He shrugs.
In a panic you switch to green and fire, immobilizing the two of them quickly with it.
"Hey there isn't anything else- What the he-"
You immobilize the other two as well. Breathing a bit after this.

What do you do?
>>
>>31906355
Ok it's ok don't panic. We are near refuge so they can just take these guys back as slaves. Nobody has to die.
>>
>>31906355
is it their entire body encased by the goo?
>>
>>31906369
>>31906377
All of the bodies were encased in goo allowing to relax slightly.
"Okay, it's okay," You reassure yourself; pacing slightly, "We are near Refuge so they can just take these guys back as slaves. Nobody has to die."
Looking at the scene you quickly rush to the kitchen to ready a defense.

"I think it went in here?" Ada says.
You are now Leonidas again. The two of you had chased the creature in the darkness for a while before finding a slimy looking tunnel.
It had a bad smell to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>31906483
Go down the tunnel.
Man we really need to get over our obsession with ammo conservation. If we had just shot them to begin with we probably could have taken them all down quite rapidly with nobody getting away.
>>
>>31906516
You and Ada start heading down the slimy tunnel. You were probably going to need a shower after this little adventure.
The two of you crawl through the tunnel for about a minute, going through slime the entire way. You soon start to hear the sounds of frantic clicking.
You come to a small, natural cave clearing at the end. The alien you were shooting at and more were in the clearing with some fires and small huts. They seemed to be panicked.

What do you do?
>>
>>31906650
Burn their huts down.
kill them all.
>>
>>31906650
Ada, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
It's cleansing time!
>>
>>31906712
>>31907137
"Ada, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Cleansing time?"
"Cleansing time!"
The two of you jump down into the village, surprising the natives in it.
What followed was the most beautiful thing to a Reaper, besides their dancing: Genocide!
The two of you slaughter your way through the village, not discriminating the target of your cleansing. Adult, youngling, egg, it didn't matter. All would face this cleansing whether they wanted to or not.
The village barely tries to defend itself, mostly hiding in the poorly built huts that could be torn down by a single punch or buck.
After several minutes of beautiful carnage the village was now a burning husk filled with corpses. You and Ada watching from a distance as smoke filled the cavern.

What do you do?
>>
>>31907739
Good times.
Can we go any deeper or is this village a dead end?

If there's nowhere else to go let's head back to the ship.

Although we should take a look at all the metals on our way out to see if this planets resources are any use to us. The natives don't seem very capable of defending themselves.
>>
>>31907739
What a wonderful view. So this is what it's like to exterminate a race of species. I always heard about stories of cleansing heretics, but I never thought we would get to do it ourselves.
>>
>>31907804
It seems too early to assume that was the entire species.
>>
>>31907849
I meant the feeling of exterminating as whole, or at least part of it, but I can see that what I put isn't clear.
>>
>>31907874
Ah ok.

If only we had the time to painstakingly search the entire planet for every single cave.

If this cave goes deeper we should continue though.
>>
>>31907767
>>31907804
"What a wonderful view," You smile, "Good times... This is what it's like to exterminate a race of specie. I always heard about stories of cleansing heretics, but I never thought we would get to do it ourselves."
"Me neither." Ada agrees.
With nothing else to do the two of you start heading back, grabbing some of the metals in the tunnel to see if they would be of use. Before getting out of the cave and heading back to the ship.
When the two of you return you find the ship's entrance to be open. You remember it being closed.

What do you do?
>>
>>31907900
Send Ada to look in the cockpit window while we enter the ship.
>>
>>31907900
get weapon ready, someone or something enter the ship.
Switch to goo encase they have Star.
>>
>>31907921
Why would go help in that case?
>>
>>31907976
*Goo
>>
>>31907920
>>31907921
You have Ada look through the cockpit window as you go through the entrance. Goo at the ready as you enter.
You enter to find four beings already encased with goo. Star was nowhere to be seen.

What do you do?
>>
>>31908016
Look through more rooms.
>>
>>31908016
Inspect these beings.
>>
>>31908016
Call out for Star.
After doing this >>31908036
>>
>>31908016
Star did this. We taught her well. We shouldn't startle her, she might be on edge. Not sure we should call out to her either, cause we might still need the element of surprise.
>>
>>31908115
We should call out if we don't find anything searching.
>>
>>31908126
That makes sense, so sure. Just didn't want to lose the element of surprise when there was a potential threat around.
>>
>>31908036
>>31908078
>>31908112
>>31908115
You smile a bit as Star was the only one who could do this. You had taught her well.
Three of the beings appeared to be ponies or aliens with similar structures to a pony. One appeared to be a tall bipedal.
You slowly start looking through all the rooms for Star, checking each room carefully and every spot she could hide in. You get to the kitchen when.
*CLANG*
A frying pan flies out and hits you square in the face, causing you to stumble back.
"Leo," Star asks; appearing with the frying pan, "Oh Celestia! I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31908183
It's okay. I'm just happy to see you safe. Give her a hug and kiss.
What happened? We're they trying to capture you again? It's very strange for them to find us out here. I may need to interrogate them.
>>
>>31908183
Ugh. It's ok. So where did those creatures come from?

Also wasn't it established we knew what a human was? Do we not have much idea what they look like or is it just hard to tell under the goo?
>>
>>31908183
Ouch, nice throw.
And say pretty much this >>31908209
>>
>>31908183
Just lay there for a moment and gather our bearings before getting up.

It's fine. You did the right thing. I didn't call out because I thought there might have been more ponies around. You had me worried, the door was open and there were gooed ponies, so I thought maybe you had been taken.
>>
>>31908220
We met a satyr. We haven't seen a human I think.
>>
>>31908230
We learnt a bit about them in school. But we could easily not know what they look like.
>>
>>31908209
>>31908220
>>31908221
>>31908223
"Ugh," You groan; laying there and gathering up your bearings, "...Nice throw. It's okay. I'm just happy to see you safe."
You get up and give her a hug and a kiss.
"I didn't call out because I thought there might have been more ponies around. What happened? We're they trying to capture you again?"
"Yeah," She nods, "Said they wanted to bring me back to my home and family, but when I didn't want to they tried to force me. I panicked and gooed them. They seemed to come out of the desert."

What do you do?
>>
>>31908594
Alright. We can take them back to refuge once we search the other system we were planning to search.

If she asks if we found anything on the planet just say nothing but some old ruins.

Ask her if she has any idea where their ship is. Maybe they teleported down from a ship in orbit.
>>
>>31908594
How did they found us is more of a mystery?
We need to check if there a chip on the ship or on Star.
>>
>>31908649
>>31908664
"Alright," You sigh, "We can take them to Refuge once we search the other system we were planning on searching. How they found us is more of mystery."
You start looking over her body for a tracking chip. She seems confused, but doesn't fight.
After a minute you end up finding a strange bulge near her dock, hidden by her tail wrap. It blinked every few seconds.
Star looks over and almost faints at the sight.
"Get it out," She panics; stomping her hooves, "Getitoutgetitoutgetitoutgetitoutgetitout!"
She was freaking out now.

What do you do?
>>
>>31908773
Calm Star down, then take the tracking chip out and toss it onto the planet.
>>
>>31908773
Get Ada to look at it and ask her opinion on if it's safe to take out.
Glad we found this before we went to refuge.

Maybe we should check for extras in case this one was a decoy but it seems unlikely anybody would have had a chance to implant anything very deeply.
>>
>>31908781
Maybe keep it and throw it into space at a later point so they don't check this planet anymore in case we want to do anything with it.
>>
>>31908781
>>31908846
"Calm down, Star." You tell her.
You quickly get Ada to come and take a look at it.
"...It seems to be in kinda deep," Ada notes, "Somebody would've had to do it while she was sleeping to do it, probably on her ship. We can either do a very minor surgery to get it out or destroy it and leave it."
"Get it out," Star snaps, "I don't like it when thing are under my skin. It scares me!"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>31908870
Freak out. If it was inserted when she was on her old ship they would know we have been to refuge many times. They might go searching there.
>>
>>31908870
Star, do you know if they did the same thing to me?
>>
Trackling bump
>>
>>31908906
>>31910523
"Star, do you know if they did the same thing to me?" You ask.
"I don't think they did," She says; Ada leaving to get the tools needed, "Considering... you they probably decided not to."
In your mind you begin to freak out. If it was inserted on her old ship they would know that you've been to Refuge several times and might search there. Though your logical side comes in quickly. If they did then why haven't they arrived yet? The Reapers weren't ready for an invasion at home, but they haven't even tried to come over.

What do you do?
>>
>>31911944
Right now we need to remove the chip on Star, but we should inform back home to check on the slaves we got on the slavers ship if any of them also have the same chip in them too.
>>
>>31911944
Getting it removed is a priority. If we can deactivate it without destroying it, and track it back to its source, we can find out who put it in her, and why. Right now, we need to get Star prepped for surgery.
>>
>>31911978
This. We have a potentially disastrous situation.
>>
>>31911944
We should also consider the possibility it was implanted on her during her digestive surgery on refuge. Seems unlikely but all avenues should be explored. What if it's samaratins somehow sabotaging us.
>>
>>31912030
We should also inform them about the two reaper being capture by something because we have not found their body but one of a tentcal and a hand.
We should show star the hand if she know what creture it belong to.
>>
>>31911978
>>31912029
>>31912092
You shake that thought away for now. Right now the chip needed to be removed from Star ASAP. It could've also come from her digestive track surgery, though it seemed unlikely.
Ada soon comes back with the tools needed.
"I would sedate her," Ada tells you, "But, it seems like a minor thing that sedation isn't needed. Just try to comfort her and keep her still while I do this."

What do you do?
>>
>>31912118
We should also tell them everything that happened since we got to this planet.
>>
>>31912122
Hold her. Tell her she did a great job capturing those creatures.
>>
>>31912122
Show Star the hand and ask her what alian it belong to maybe she know?
>>
>>31912122
Let Star decide. Her choice.
>>
>>31912143
>>31912191
>>31912225
Star agrees to the choice of not using sedatives. Letting you hold her close as Ada prepared.
"You did a great job of capturing those creatures," You tell her; pulling out the alien hand, "Do you happen to know what alien this hand belongs to?"
"It's a human hand," She explains, "A human is among one of the captured beings-"
Ada then makes the first cut to get the tracker out. Star yelps and tries to run, but you hold her to prevent her from doing so.

What do you do?
>>
>>31912255
She's trying to run? Sedation might be needed if she's willing to move and run. Even if Star accepted it. Of course, we should try to calm her before that option.
>>
>>31912255
It's ok it's ok. The surgery is not going to hurt you.
>>
>>31912255
Are you sure you don't want to go with sedation?
>>
>>31912288
>>31912317
>>31912350
"It's okay! It's okay," You tell her, "The surgery isn't going to hurt you. Are you sure you don't want to go with sedation?"
She nods and lets Ada continue with little trouble. Continuing to make small cuts till it was opened up.
When it was she carefully pulls it out. Star nearly faints, but she doesn't. Ada quickly stitching it up.
"...Doesn't look like a Reaper tracking chip." Ada notes.

What do you do?
>>
>>31912401
Alright. I guess it probably wasn't Samaritans since how would they have arranged it. Unless they have somehow been keeping in contact with that one back on equestria.
>>
>>31912401
Can't completely rule it out, but it does lower the chances of it. Still, we have to be careful.
>>
>>31912440
>>31912445
"I guess it probably wasn't Samaritans," You mutter, "But, we can't completely rule it out, it lowers the chances though."
"Yeah," Ada agrees; turning to Star, "So the stitches should go away by themselves. Don't do anything that would break them like walking funny or butt stuff with Leonidas. Okay?"
"Okay." She nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>31912570
Ok.
Go contact home and inform them of everything that has happened. Search around for the other creatures ship. If we don't find it have a look to see if it's in orbit.
>>
>>31912570
Well we still have the human and the three other to deal with.
>>
>>31912589
>>31912811
You nod as well and head to contact home to inform them of the situation that just occurred. They didn't have much reaction besides to 'Find who did this'.
You spend several minutes out on the planet looking for the other creature's ship, though you end up finding nothing. Same when the ship was sent into orbit. Nothing.

What do you do?
>>
>>31912811
I say we check out that other nearby system then take them back to refuge when we finish there.
>>
>>31912843
Odd.
Ok Go to that other nearby system now.
>>
>>31912843
Looks like they were dropped off by someone before leaving. This is concerning.
>>
>>31912851
>>31912871
"Looks like they were dropped off by someone before leaving," You mutter, "Concerning, and odd."
You fly the ship to the next solar system you wanted to check out. A nice three planet system.
It takes around two minutes to arrive to it. It was a young system with a bright blue star as it's sun. The three planets, while far from their star, were quite close together.
The first one was a rocky planet with a good amount of water on it. It was devoid of any greenery or life by the looks of it.
The second one was a temperate planet, more developed then the first one with small pockets of brown life on the surface.
The third one was a fiery planet covered in rock and magma. Might be a good candidate for nice materials.

What do you do?
>>
>>31913094
After that heat, we'll save the third for last. Let's visit first one for now.
>>
>>31913383
After the heat you went through all morning you weren't keen on visiting the third planet, instead opting to visiting the first one.
You fly towards the first planet and quickly land on it. It was raining pretty hard on the surface with little signs of letting up.

What do you do?
>>
>>31913488
Check the temperature and if we can survive this atmosphere.
>>
>>31913502
You have the ship check the temperature and the atmosphere of the area.
After a few minutes it comes back with extremely accurate readings.
The temperature was nice and cool, not too hot and not too cold just right. The atmosphere, while young, was also breathable and healthy to breath. Star shouldn't have any problems breathing if she wanted to go out.

What do you do?
>>
>>31913570
Looks safe. We should start exploring, but we don't want to risk Star getting captured. Should we head out alone? Seems risky.
>>
>>31913570
Any signs of lightning in the atmosphere of the planet?
>>
>>31913646
>>31913722
It looked safe, and there wasn't any lightning in the atmosphere at the moment.
You end up heading out of the exit and stepping outside, letting the rain fall on you and spreading your wings out.
It doesn't take long for the clip-cloppity of Star's hooves and the jingling of her collar start to sound. Star simply stood at the top of the exit ramp, smiling out at the rain.

What do you do?
>>
>>31913970
You seem happy.
>>
>>31914006
"You seem happy." You smile; watching as she bounds down the ramp.
"I like the rain," She smiles; stopping next to you, "Helps me relax..."

What do you do?
>>
>>31914095
Then let's go for a walk in it.
>>
>>31914119
Is that safe with her stitches? Ada warned that walking funny would be bad.
>>
>>31914119
"Then let's go for a walk in it."
Star nods and the two of you set out on a walk. Spending several minutes wandering without a destination through the heavy rain.
The two of you soon come across a bunch of muddy puddles in the rain, probably a future spot for a nice big lake.
You decide to make your way towards the edge of this area, hoping to possibly find something interesting.
You reach the edge and watch as Star simply walks into the muddy puddles. With a mischievous grin she lowers herself to her belly.
"Leo~" She sings; wiggling her body, "I'm going to get dirty~"

What do you do?
>>
>>31914204
Go ahead, be a dirty mare.
Can't do butt stuff unfortunately.
>>
>>31914266
"Go ahead," You tell her, "Be a dirty mare."
Star proceeds to flop into the water and start rolling around, her coat becoming a dirty brown color as she does so.
After a minute she stops and gets out of the water. Advancing towards you while giggling, ready to get you all dirty.

What do you do?
>>
>>31914361
Roll our eyes. Time to channel our inner-child and play in the rain.
>>
>>31914403
You roll your eyes at her before releasing your inner child and pounce her.
The two of you, thus, start to play in the rain.

After fifteen minutes the two of you return to the ship in the rain, covered in mud and quite soaked with rainwater.
The two of you laugh as you arrive at the ramp. Smiling at each other as you arrive.

What do you do?
>>
>>31914485
Looks like we both need a shower together to clean ourselves off. Did you have fun? Although, I think the answer is obvious.
>>
>>31914568
"Looks like we both need a shower together to clean ourselves off," You tell her; leading her in, "Did you have fun? I think the answer is obvious."
She nods as the two of you reach the bathroom. Turning on the shower head and stepping in.
The dirt quickly cascades off your bodies. Star sighing at the sensation the warm water brought.

What do you do?
>>
>>31914639
Help clean each other.
>>
>>31914728
The two of you begin to clean each other. Helping to wash the harder to reach areas where the dirt was.
After a few minutes the two of you step out of the shower together. Coats cleaned and pristine.

What do you do?
>>
>>31914154
Then we walk normally.
>>
>>31914782
So that human hand. Do you recognise the glove it was wearing?
>>
>>31914782
We should check the new slave if they also have the same chip as star.
>>
>>31914864
"So that human hand," You say; drying yourself off, "Do you recognize the glove it was wearing?"
"Yeah," She nods, "A human hand from the Novaya Sibirskaya Inzhenernaya Korporatsiya. New Siberian Republic Engineering Corp. Don't know what a engineer is doing all the way out here though."

What do you do?
>>
>>31914940
Do you think that human in the hall is from the same group.
>>
>>31914940
Let's hope they are not establishing any sort of outpost. We wouldn't want it close to refuge.

How far from refuge are we exactly?

Ask Star how fast their ships travel.
>>
Stopping for the night. I don't have classes tomorrow due to President's Day so I'll be starting earlier then usual.
>>
>>31914978
I wish we had a prime ministers day.
>>
So let this die or?
>>
>>31915925
Why would we let it die? We are starting early tomorrow of all things.
>>
>>31915925
Only thing we should kill off is a entire race to extinction.
>>
>>31914948
>>31914955
"Let's hope they are not establishing any sort of outpost," You say, "Wouldn't want it close to Refuge. Do you think the human in the hall is from the same group?"
"Yeah," She nods, "But, different job. He was wearing a military uniform."
You start to think for a moment. Refuge should be about a day's fly now. Nothing too bad.
"How fast do their ships travel?" You ask.
"Slower then yours."

What do you do?
>>
>>31916835
That's less bad, still their ship is still somewhere around and we have two scouts missing, injured or possibly dead. Sigh.
>>
>>31916835
Let interagant the captur human then
>>
>>31916885
>>31916910
"...That's less bad," You admit, "Still, their ship is still somewhere around and we have two scouts missing, injured or possibly dead."
You release a sigh. Star looking at you with concern.
It melts away slightly when you're hugged by Star and her clean, fluffy wings. Giving your cheek a kiss and a lick.

What do you do?
>>
>>31916835
Alright.
Let's head off to the third planet in The system. Look a little longer around here for more humans though.
>>
>>31917037
Oops. I thought I submitted that 20 minutes ago.
>>
>>31916941
Do >>31917037
>>
>>31917042
Actually more like 40 minutes.
>>
>>31917037
>>31917046
You give her a small smile before heading towards the cockpit, letting her dry off. Piloting the ship towards the third and final planet. It was the biggest of the three.
"...I don't think it'll be safe to land," Ada comments; looking down on the surface of it, "It would probably have a lot of minerals to mine, but it has a lot of active volcanoes, major tectonic, and it's hot enough to damage the parts of the ship."

What do you do?
>>
>>31917112
Alright. No signs of life here. We might have to declare the missing scouts dead.
Maybe we should interrogate the ponies and human we captured although I suppose if we are heading to refuge they can just do that there. At the very least we should search them for tracking chips.
>>
Is it possible to drain one ammo vial into another? If so we should top up our ammo with what little was left in that tentacle.
>>
>>31917181
Yes.

>>31917154
"Alright," You agree, "No signs of life here. We might have to declare the missing scouts dead.
Ada does this while she sets a course for Refuge, letting you go to the goo pods that were still in the middle of the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>31917202
Start with the human. Ungoo him and search for tracking chips. While we are at it ask him about how he ended up on the planet without a ship.
>>
>>31917261
You start with the human, taking the pod to the kitchen and unwrapping it.
The human seemed awake and bored as you searched him for tracking chips, not finding any.
"How did you end up on the planet without a ship?" You ask.
"Dropped off," He replies, "The ship left somewhere and was suppose to pick us up in a few hours. They won't find anything now."

What do you do?
>>
>>31917311
Thank him for the information.
Tell Ada to head back to that planet just in case they are still around.
>>
>>31917327
"Thank you for the information," You smile, "Ada, head back to that planet just in case they are still around!"
"...There's nothing though!"

What do you do?
>>
>>31917406
>There's nothing though
Who said this line?
>>
>>31917427
And how much time passed between the two lines.
>>
>>31917427
>>31917432
Frankly I can't make any sense of the prompt at all.
>>
>>31917427
You roll your eyes a bit as Ada flies in.
"We haven't really left either," She tells you, "Nothing has really changed with the planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>31917721
Alright. I guess they left when they found their comrades gone.
(I don't really understand this one fully either. Does Pluto think I meant the planets we were on instead of the first planet we went to.)
>>
File: rage.png (554 KB, 967x954)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>31917766
>Does Pluto think I meant the planets we were on instead of the first planet we went to.
DAMMIT!
>>
>>31917766
"...I guess they would've left by now," You mutter, "With their comrades gone."
Ada proceeds to fly out of the kitchen and is soon replaced by Star Maker. Who you had to stop yourself from laughing at.
Her entire body has been puffed up. Coat, feathers, everything.
"...I think I used the wrong cleaner for... something." Star mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>31917918
Boop the fluffy star then fell her fuffy body.
>>
>>31917918
Resist the urge to laugh.
Anyway do you or your comrades in the goo there have anymore useful information? Or else you are useless to me right now.
>>
>>31918508
>>31918514
You manage to stop your laughter from being known as you approach her.
"Do you or your comrades in the good there have any useful information," You ask, "Or else you are useless to me right now."
"Probably not." He shrugs; having resigned to his fate.
You reach Star and give her a boop. Before befalling to her fluffy body and pouncing on her.

What do you do?
>>
>>31918573
We should be seeing if thet have any chips in them, but how solf star feel right now is the only thing we can think of.
>>
>>31918665
You should have been seeing if the others had chips in them, but with how soft Star was right now: it was the only thing you could think of.
You begin to rub her fluffy body and giving her chest some nuzzles. Star giggling and squirming underneath you as you felt her extremely soft fluff.

What do you do?
>>
>>31917806
Still not as dumb as when you thought shooting the weapons meant destroying them with our existing weapons.
>>
>>31918727
How about you go wait in the bedroom while I finish up here.
Once she leaves check everybody else for trackers and then go see Star.
>>
>>31918789
...Yeah, that was dumb.

>>31918793
"How about you go wait in the bedroom while I finish up here." You tell her.
She nods and gets up, walking to the bedroom to let you get to your work.
You then check for trackers on the three ponies. Not finding any, you goo them back up and then go to see Star. Who was sitting on the bed, still in her fluffy state.
"...Am I in trouble?" Star asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>31918847
Only if you don't let me hug that fluff.
>>
>>31918847
I just want you to be more comfortable as I cuddle you while your this fluffy.
>>
>>31918856
>>31918867
"Only if you don't let me hug that fluff," You tell her; getting on the bed and laying on top of her, "I just want you to be more comfortable as I cuddle you while you're still fluffy."
"...You could've just asked." She mutters; smiling as she gets comfy.

What do you do?
>>
>>31919062
I know. Kiss her.
>>
>>31919189
"I know." You smile; kissing her.
You try to break the kiss only for her to try and keep it going. Her tongue attempting to gain access into your mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>31919259
Keep the kiss going and allow her tongue to go in.
>>
>>31919363
You decide to keep the kiss going. Opening your mouth to allow her access into your mouth.
The two of you make out for a few minutes before breaking the kiss. Panting as a string of saliva connected the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>31919433
Nuzzle her fluff, take in her scent, and lick her neck. "You've been a good mare, Star."
>>
>>31919491
You give her chest fluff, the thickest part, a nuzzle, along with a sniff and a lick to her neck.
"You've been a good mare, Star." You tell her; giving her neck another lick.
"Y-You too." She stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>31919571
What would the good mare like as a reward?
>>
>>31919616
"What would the good mare like as a reward?" You wonder; feeling her body a bit.
Star seems to seize up slightly, tucking her legs and tentacles close to her body.
"...Uh..."

What do you do?
>>
>>31919676
Well how about I choose her reward for her.

Start rubbing her vagina.
>>
>>31919689
We can't fuck her, she has stitches still.
>>
Stopping for the night. Conquest of Paradise is next.
>>
>>31919699
Ada said no butt stuff.
>>
>>31919689
Is it really that safe to get into sex?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.