[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Previous Thread >>32180720

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. The top half is mostly human, the bottom is from pony mom (or pony dad). This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What about other species?
The show had quite a few different intelligent species by season 8, 'everycreature' and all. Pick your poison, but /mlp/ is mainly into ponies.
>What is the world/characters/personalities & attributes?
The most common setting is one or multiple Anons in Equestria. Most of the established characters are in the list below, the personalities mostly vary from green to green. Just ask the thread about common headcanons.

Satyrs by Parent: https://pastebin.com/d7T2GaDk
Story by Parent: http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List: http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr

Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0

Kid Icarus ROM Hack: An alpha hack for the NES Kid Icarus game.
https://filebin.ca/3NORheK9hIFr/hope.ips
>>
>>32216135
What kind of school uniforms do the boys have to wear?
>>
File: maxresdefault-2-2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>32216152
It varies from school to school, but the regulation frilly used pantsu face mask is a must. So say I, mighty commissioner of education.
>>
>>32216152
One thing is for certain; a lot of colts and satyr boys are gonna get a real shock when they see Snapshot wearing it.
>>
>>32216152
I like how Jap style uniforms look when drawn.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (50 KB, 757x1381)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>32216194

>"Wait, you're a dude?!"
"Sure am, sweetie."
>"But... But I jerked it to you!"
"Well then that makes you gay, sweetie."
>"I am so not gay!"
"But you masturbate to traps?"
>"That's not... Traps aren't gay!"
"Oh, honey, yes they are."
>"Don't call me honey!"
"Sorry, would you prefer 'faggot' you massive homo-queer?"
>>
Oh shit, you've been called in on short notice to teach a class of eight and nine year old satyrs. Quickly, come up with a lesson plan for the day so you don't look totally unprepared.

What will Mr. Mous teach today?
>>
>>32216249
I will just read a lecture about philosophy of some human cartoon like Avatar. And by read a lecture I mean quote an episode of Wisecrack.
>>
>>32216249
How about a field trip out into the nearby forests where I teach them about different trees and how to tell them apart and stuff? Of course, I'd need to learn about the trees in Equestria first, but that shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>32216249
Make them watch Lord of the Rings and pass it off as a documentary based around real events.
>>
>>32216249
We watch children movies like The incredibles in spanish with english subtitles and say that we're learning a new language today.
>>
>>32216265
>Of course, I'd need to learn about the trees in Equestria first, but that shouldn't be too hard.
Anon, when I say "short notice" I mean you have literally forty minutes at most, including the time it'll take you to get to the school.
>>
File: 1491838853717.jpg (33 KB, 704x396)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>32216249
The elements of class warfare prevalent in the works of professor T. shakur and botany lessons taken from renowned experts, The bone thugs & harmony.
>>
>>32216278
Then I'll just pray that the nearby trees are the same as the plain ones we have here on Earth. Birch, pine trees and such. If that fails, then... I dunno, teach 'em how to safely use a chainsaw?
>>
>>32216249
Sex education, with my lovely assistant nurse Redheart helping with a live action demonstration.
>>
>>32216296
>teach 'em how to safely use a chainsaw?
On the bright side, moms wouldn't call their kids "abominations" anymore, just cripples.

>>32216310
>And that's Tonsils is how you were born!
>>
>>32216310
Like the effects of opioid addiction?
>>
>>32216296
You could always just bullshit your way through it and make up names for the trees. It's not like the kids will know any better, probably.
>>
>>32216328
And what if the kids tell their parents about what they've learned, and their parents know that what they've learned about the trees is all bull? I'd never be allowed near the school again.
>>
>>32216328
Timber:
>I want to be that chewbacca tree
>>
>>32216334
>I'd never be allowed near the school again.
It was only due to a clerical error that you were allowed inside in the first place.
>>
>>32216343
My teaching degree is from a very well known and trusted school, excuse you.
My professors at The West Ponyville Adult Learning Annex will hear of this.
>>
>>32216316
>And that's Tonsils is how you were born!
No Anon, Tonsils is one of the students watching. There are good reasons why she's so fucked up.
>>
>>32216334
Well it's their fault they asked a dad who isn't even a teacher at the last second.
>>
>>32216369
>My teaching degree
Is much like Tonsils' medical degree, written in crayon on the back of a greasy hayburger wrapper.
>>
>>32216376
I've been getting prostate exams from an underage girl withOUT a medical license?
>>
>>32216393
Yes, and she also lied to you about having to get one every week. Once every few years is probably enough. Also you don't have to use to entire fist to feel around up there.
>>
>>32216135
>>
>>32216501
Oi! That skirt isn't regulation length, young lady. It needs to be four inches shorter minimum.
>>
>>32216501
he is sexy!
>>
>>32216525
>Anon then got thrown in prison for pretending to be the principal
>>
>>32216546
He bought the school, microskirts for everyone!
>>
>>32216604
What happen with the satyrs who hates skirts or panties?
>>
>>32216631
Bella & Evenfall?
>>
>>32216631
They can come to school, but they have to be naked from their waist down.
>>
>>32216635
Yeah, those two
>>32216652
I bet they will be down with the idea
>>
>>32216631
They don't have to wear a skirt if they don't want to.
>>
I drew a thing.

https://kek.gg/i/6P7vsm.png
>>
>>32216902
You need work, most notably on your satyr leg anatomy.
Still, pic is wew outta lad.
>>
>>32216931
Yeah, and I also forgot Shiny's tail. Working on fixing that now.
>>
Tail edition.

https://kek.gg/i/DLBWy.png
>>
>>32216902
She needs more nipples
>>
>>32216973
I could make the tits more detailed I guess.
>>
>>32216973
Nip edition.

https://kek.gg/i/3F9DVT.png
>>
>>32216731
Boys are going to freak
>>
>>32216631
They don't wear skirts or panties.
>>
>>32217090
Oh yeah. They're going to pissed when they find out they could've avoided wearing skirts for an entire semester.
>>
>>32216902
>>32216964
>>32217015

B A S E D
>>
>>32217015
Well done, /trash/ says hi.
>>
>>32217015
>>32216964
>>32216902
Nice pic. That you gimp?
>>
>>32217748
I'm not GIMPAnon, no.
>>
File: sunny.png (679 KB, 2000x1830)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
Evenfall's butt
>>
>>32219049
Thats a very nice perspective shot.
>>
>>32219049
Interesting.
>>
Reminder for all satyrs that their oral exams are due in by the end of the school day tomorrow. I hope none of them have skipped revision and left everything to the last minute again.
>>
It's friday the 13th today. Would you dress up as Jason Voorhees and scare your kids and maybe even your pony wife just for giggles?
>>
Satyr.
>>
I made a refuge thread on mlpg.co.
Posting it here in case 4chan craps itself again.

https://mlpg.co/co/res/12887.html
>>
I wonder why the entire site was kill this time.
>>
Looks like image posting is still broken.
>>
>>32219841
Yeah, it's been down nearly all day.
I don't think it's been down this long in years.
>>
>Last picture in the last 10 hours is Evenfall's asshole
i'm ok with this
>>
>>32219860
We can't see her asshole, just the crack.
But yeah.
>>
>>32217748
Nope, I'm an editfag not a drawfag. Closest I've come to drawing is a project I started for last Halloween, but never finished, and a few pieces I've inked, which is more tracing than drawing in my book.
>>
What are some underutilized satyrs you'd like to see more of, and ideally in what kinds of stories?
>>
>>32219973
Venus trying (and failing) to kill her half-sister and mother to become queen (or princess?) of the Crystal Empire.
>>
>>32219994
For some reason this reminded me of my days playing Tenchu, imagining Venus sneaking into the palace Ninja style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx1oKZRoOkw&list=PL69DF787E6CA27D2E&index=3
>>
>>32220025
Not really familiar with the Tenchu games.
Are they stealth games?

Anyway, I imagine Venus wouldn't need to sneak in. She's the princess' daughter after all.
It would be more a matter of her trying to discreetly architect unfortunate "accidents" to befall those who stand between her and the throne.

I imagine the ponies operate with matrilineal succession, so if Cadence and Flurry were to die, Venus would be next in line.
>>
>>32219994
Technically she'd be Empress of the Crystal Empire in that situation.
>>
>>32220122
I guess when you think about it, Cadence's title should be Empress, but I don't recall her being called that.

They seem to just use Princess.
I guess if Venus were to succeed she could change it to Empress.
>>
>>32220138
Cadence's title stuff is very messy, honestly. A lot of it can be blamed on the staff not knowing how titles work, but my solution has always been that her primary title is "Equestrian Princess of Love" or something to that effect. She IS Queen of the Crystal Kingdom but her Equestrian Princess title is the one she uses, just like how Celestia is probably Empress of Equestria but calls herself a Princess.
>>
>>32220149
>just like how Celestia is probably Empress of Equestria but calls herself a Princess
Isn't Equestria a kingdom though?
I seem to recall Lauren originally wanted her to be queen, but they changed it to princess because of the whole Disney "queens are evil" meme.
>>
>>32220149
The princess/(queen/empress) and prince/(king/emperor) can be based on marital status as opposed to ruling status, explaining Celestia, though in either case Cadence should bear one of the latter titles if not for Hasbro thinking princess would push more toys. As for kingdom/empire, empires tend to be larger and more ethnically diverse, but due to the historical habit of rulers giving themselves the most impressive title they could the line between the two is blurry at best.
>>
>>32220155
I remember something like that. Could be a High Kingdom on paper perhaps, though the exact naming convention doesn't matter too much at the end of the day. Celestia's the boss since she's the tallest one.

>>32220165
Got to remember that marrying a Queen would make you King-consort, not a proper King in your own right. Same goes with Princess/Prince-consort (Shining is one of these) for Principalities. I mostly used Empire in this context as a "rank that a true King or Queen could feasibly swear fealty too", since Cadance is obviously a vassal of Celestia in canon.
>>
I don't get the Crystal "Empire" at all. At most, it seems to be a powerful City-State to me. Think along the lines of the ancient Greek cities such as Athens, Sparta and so on.
>>
>>32220228
>Total War: Equestria.
Would play.
>>
>>32220228
Maybe it used to be bigger before it disappeared, and the current "Crystal Empire" is just the former capital. Once it disappeared, the surrounding land became part of Equestria.
>>
>>32219554
Don't worry, Cristal knows a thing or two about oral.
>>
>>32220341
I'm sure she does.
>>
File: 1514151306502.png (88 KB, 694x543)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
every butt is a good butt
>>
>>32220228
see >>32220238
Only the capital vanished when Sombra did, so presumably the rest of their northernly empire was sort of absorbed by Equestria proper over the coming centuries.
>>
>>32220570
>Neighbor satyr girl will never come to your apartment door and ask you to undo her panties.

sigh.
>>
>>32220570
I should trow some money to that artist someday.
I love her style
>>
>>32219049
No Eventide?
>>
>>32220238
>>32221175
Wouldn't that mean the Crystal Empire would sort of have a valid claim on Equestria? Or at least the parts of it that were formerly part of the Crystal Empire?
>>
>>32221563
Did she get them stuck?
>>
>>32221761
Too bad said artist has skin thinner than tracing paper and can't take a criticism to save her life.
>>
>>32222557
She can take it, what she can't take is the constant shitposting of some anons in here
>>
File: 1496051924965.gif (993 KB, 540x540)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>32222177
I can try to do something for her today
>>
>>32222850
try putting things in her
>>
Guys, which daughteru would make the best, lest judgemental drinking buddy and potential wingman (female) to help with picking up skanky bar thots.
>>
>>32223335
Hope.
She knows that no matter how many girls you bring home, she's the one having your babies.
>>
File: sweaty man.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>32223429
>she's the one having your babies
>>
File: 1438379752666.png (409 KB, 1220x852)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>32223335

>"See her over there? That hairstyle practically screams daddy issues, which means she'll probably be down to fuck if you buy her a few drinks and pretend to care about her."
>Anon glanced across the room towards the girl that Yuzu was indicating.
>"And that dress? Puh-lease, if you ever wanted to know what an advertisement for a slut looked like, that's it."
>Anon squinted.
"Wait... Yuzu, that's clearly Mistake in disguise."
>"Alright, well spotted, but the part about her being a slut is true."
>>
>>32223645
>Meanwhile at the bar.
>"Oh boy, I sure am wasted right now. I hope no sexy older guys come talk to me or else I'd definitely lose my inhibitions and suck their dick in the toilet cubicle behind the pool table."
>Mistake glanced to where Anon was seated with his daughter and waited a few moments before reiterating more loudly.
>"Yup, I sure am an easy lay right now. I'd probably totally let myself be taken advantage of by the first guy that bought me a drink."
>>
>>32222813
If that's what you want to call it.
>>
>>32223524
Would you stop at Wish and Dream, or keep going after the twins?
>>
>>32224710
Keep going until she has twins.
>>
>>32224714
I thought Wish and Dream were twins.
Really gonna stop filling her up after one pregnancy?
>>
This is really obscure but does anyone remember a video link posted here a while back about this animated french girl singing about animals eating one another and how humans destroy the world? It was in regards to a discussion about Broil being able to speak French.
>>
>>32224660
"Excuse me, miss? You realise you haven't had any actual alcohol, right? You've been drinking lemonade all night."
>>
>>32225391
"Fuck off, fag. I hunger for DILF."
>>
>>32224851
They could be, I guess.
Still, they're gonna need some more siblings.
4 kids minimum.
>>
>>32225494
>>
>>32225478
At least.
But she'll give him as many as he wants until her ovaries give out.
>>
>>32224660
>Fifteen minutes of increasingly less subtle invitations for sex later and Mistake is starting to get frustrated as she struggles to think of how to make herself any more clear.
>That damn sexy hunk of BFF dad just wasn't taking the bait.
>Seeing Yuzu out of the corner of her eye giving her the secret hand signal to keep trying, Mistake decided to try one last ditch all or nothing attempt.
>"So in conclusion, in keeping with the theme of my previous assertions that current my blood alcohol content is at such a level as to be significantly altering in a negative fashion my ability to make measured and logical judgements, I reiterate the fact that I am extremely receptive to offers of sexual intercourse right now at this present moment in time... right now. In addition, I feel it prudent to reflect vocally on the fact that I am in possession of a multitude of condoms, presently located in my purse, meaning that any potential individual interested in physical relations with me doesn't have to worry about getting me pregnant... though I would also be totally okay with that if he perhaps wanted to do me raw and cum inside my vagina."
>Mistake grimaced as a purple haired boy slid into the bar stool beside her and gave her a friendly smile in greeting.
"Hey, I just saw you from across the room and-"
>"Get lost Orion, I wasn't talking to you."
"B-But you said-"
>"I'm only interested in men, not boys."
>>
>>32225562
Poor Rory.
Or... on second though, he's already got Thistle.
Not sure why he'd be interested in picking up random chicks at a bar.
Unless he knows Mistake and just thinks she's hot and wants to have sex with her.
>>
>>32225562
>>"I'm only interested in men, not boys."
Mistake then realized the only times she's ever made Batanon pop a boner was when she'd come over to show him her underwear in her natural, untransformed body.
And it was so obvious. He doesn't want a woman, he wants a girl.
>>
>>32225624
>>
File: Spoiler Image (129 KB, 1113x1487)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>32225562
>"I'm only interested in men, not boys."
Too harsh in my opinion.

>Meanwhile in the corner booth, Anon continues slowly sipping his beer while his daughter enjoys her second brightly coloured coconut mango mojito.
>Yuzu's been watching her father closely the entire time, encouraged as now and again she catches sight of him casting an interested glance in the direction of the bar and her disguised friend.
>At last she decides to broach the subject of exactly what had caught his attention.
>"So uh, you seem fascinated with something over at the bar. Somebody caught your eye?"
>Anon chuckles and downs the remainder of his drink.
"What, you think I'm too old to be window shopping?"
>Yuzu blushed a little.
>"I didn't say that. I'm just curious."
>Anon paused for a moment before at last replying.
"Well if you must know, that satyr serving drinks behind the bar is quite pretty. The fact that she hasn't kicked that drunk prostitute out already really speaks for how patient she must be."
>Yuzu gave her father a look of disbelief.
>"Are you actually freaking kidding me right now?"
>>
File: 1520230774013.png (74 KB, 1300x1010)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>32225624
>Femanon likes to be spanked and call him daddy.
>Anon has mixed feelings about this.
>>
>>32225749
Why do you think she offered to convince Anon to bring Mistake into the relationship.
>>
>>32225749
>>Femanon likes to be spanked and call him daddy.

"Hey, I'm only nine years older than you. At most I could pass as your older brother, not your dad."
>The devious grin slowly spreading across Fem's face made Anon feel all the more uncomfortable as the woman perched herself atop him upon the bed, seating herself squarely in his lap.
"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"
>Fem put her finger to hos lips to shush him
>"No more talk, big brother. If we're going to do this then we have to be quick before mommy and daddy get home."
>It was at this moment that Anon realised just how seriously Fem took their roleplay Wednesdays.

Poor guy, he only suggested role playing because he wanted to try some Rogue Trader.
>>
File: sweatier man.jpg (45 KB, 600x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>32225893
>No more talk, big brother. If we're going to do this then we have to be quick before mommy and daddy get home.
>>
I need panties
>>
>>32226578
Walmart sells them
>>
File: 66c.jpg (216 KB, 923x866)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>32225893
僕のガールフレンドは僕の妹です?!
Boku no gārufurendo wa boku no imōtodesu?!
Airing Summer 2018
>>
File: Eventide.png (818 KB, 1278x2102)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>32222177
>>
File: snow bella.png (506 KB, 965x960)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
For an unknown reason Bella gets happy when it snow, she can't explain but is when is in the best mood.
According to her mom,Miss Eri, when she was a child she spend a whole day playing in the snow with her father and her, was a big family day! where Bella was the most happy of the three... i guess she suppressed that, but the feeling still there, so do not tell her. and have a good snow day with her
>>
>>32227573
I feel like I'm looking at her head looking up until i get to the mouth area.

I feel like the mouth ought to be higher up, just the mouth & maybe the upper chin line. Maybe.

Mouth looks a bit low to me, I guess.
>>
>>32227626
yeah i dreep hard on this one, i just wanted to do something quick for a friend who loves her
i will re-do it soon-ish
>>
>>32227660
Honestly, to just fix the mouth placement would probably be pretty easy.
>>
File: snowbella.png (507 KB, 965x960)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>32227694
what about now?
>>
>>32227765
Still very low.

I think you should move the mouth to be slightly higher than where the snowflake near it is.

Not entirely sure, but thereabouts.
>>
>>32227765
>>32227840
Yeah, right where the snowflake is. The distance between the mouth and the chin should be about the same as the distance between the tip of the nose and eyes. At least, that's the rule I go by.
>>
File: snowbella.png (506 KB, 965x960)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>32227840
>>32227872
just for shit like this i would love to have a satyr art discord
Last try i guess, i have like 4 more satyrbutts sketches to work on
>>
>>32228190
Yeah, that's fine.
>>
>>32228190
Nice.
>>
up you motherfucker
>>
>>32227358
Thank ye kindly.
>>
>>
>>
>>32231099
>Lil' nig dreaming of committing armed robbery.
>>
>>32231511
>Against a wanted criminal so he can't call the guards
>>
File: 1497771367121.png (256 KB, 796x1307)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>
>>32232265
I'd breed her.
>>
File: Pop Team Epic.png (176 KB, 1000x915)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
i asked to myself today: hey, what's the most stupid (satyr related) thing that i can do today
so i did this edit
>>
>>32232732
>not bob team epic
I'm not angry, just disappointed.
>>
>>32232781
i know is you stupid alien
KAERINASAI!
>>
>>32228190
It's my opinion that you need to go back and learn the fundamentals. Your art looks like it's relying on symbol drawibg too much and often your faces and expressions look eerie and uncanny without a ground on proportions. They always look off.
>>
File: 1517402194033.jpg (2.55 MB, 4032x3024)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
Kooky a cute!
>>
File: 1208547.png (324 KB, 837x666)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>32234619
She took coach Snapshot's words about "beating the other team tomorrow" a little too literally.
>>
File: thread.jpg (327 KB, 700x1690)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>32216135
>Satyr Abomination Thread
>#243
>Mandatory School Uniforms
>>
File: 1523871778424.png (122 KB, 1000x1414)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
Doodled a Broil.
>>
>>32225749
So seeing as generally Fem is portrayed as getting on very well with Yuzu, how do we think she gets on with Murmur, who is often shown to be far less amicable with strangers than her half-sister?
>>
>>32234846
I imagine Murmur would initially be a bit hostile towards her and jealous of the attention she's getting from her father, but Femanon would gradually win her over and they would get on quite well.
Femanon is naturally charismatic and is generally hard to dislike for anyone who knows her.
>>
>>32234714
Cute face.
>>
>>32234884
She's good with the kids, and even Mistake's proven she's a respectable member of their strange family unit, so she's lightened up a bit as she's gotten older.
>>
>>32235393
I think Mistake would be a bit more conflicted initially. On one side, she's jealous of herrelationship with Yuzu's dad ans wants him to herself, but on the other Femanon's always very nice to Mistake and she finds herself having a hard time disliking her even before she brought up the idea of a threesome.
>>
>>32235579
>threesome
Oh, so Femanon is suddenly a pedophile now?
>>
>>32235579
Was she extremely drunk or some other shit when she brought up that?
>>
>>32235579
That's really Fem's best trait, she's nearly impossible to dislike.
She could see just how much Mistake truly wanted this, and decided she didn't mind Anon having a second wife and helped her out.
She even went the extra mile and helped mend things between Mistake and Murmur.
>>
>>32235590
Mistake isn't underage. She just looks young for her age.
>>
File: cig.gif (1.59 MB, 300x228)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>32235604
>>
>>32235599
No, she's bisexual and a bit on the kinky side. Mistake having a crush on Yuzu's dad is not exactly a well-kept secret, and she also knows that Yuzu's dad secretly thinks Mistake is really hot even if he doesn't want to admit it even to himself.
>>
>>32235600
>Batdad is married to Femanon
>And now Mistake, someone who is his daughter's friend and he has known ever since she was young
>Femanon is perfect and impossible to hate
Am I the only one who is getting tired of this crap?
>>
>>32235619
Yes.
>>
>>32235619
>>32235628
I like to think Femnon is likeable but a bit of a valley girl. And acts a bit too immature and can get overwhelming at times. But the herding isnt really to my liking in a serious setting. But I wont lie and see teh appeal for a good fap idea.
>>
>>32235658
A threesome isn't herding.
It's just an occasional thing.
It's only herding if they are both in a relationship with him.
>>
>>32235619
>It's okay when anon or Femanon does it.
>>
>>32235619
Getting a little more annoyed at how Mistake keeps getting shipped with Yuzu's dad. Probably just a matter of time before it'll be impossible to mention Mistake without people going off about how she loves Yuzu's dad and nothing else.
Femanon is- or was, okay in my book. This whole recent thing is just idiotic.

>Ever since Mistake was a kid, she's wanted Batanon
>"Please fuck me, Anon."
"No. You're just a kid."
>Shit keeps going on forever because Mistake is apparently retarded and doesn't know what "no" means
>And other males don't seem to exist
>Yuzu does not care one bit that her best friend appears to be more interested in her dad than hanging out with her
>Infact Yuzu loves the idea of her friend banging her dad
>Years and years later, Femanon appears and hits it off with Batanon
>Does this mean Mistake must finally learn to move on and find someone else who actually loves her?
>Nope!
>Femanon is nearly flawless and makes everyone love her
>Yuzu loves her
>Murmur loves her
>Mistake loves her
>"Hey, dear husband. Wanna go and have a threesome with me and this changeling satyr whom you have rejected forever up until now because it turns out you've secretly had a hard-on for her since the day you first saw her, you pedo?"
"huhuh, sure!"

...Yeah, idiotic. And here I was hoping for some SoL or family feels with Anon, Femanon and Yuzu acting like a normal family when Femanon was first introduced.
>>
>>32235712
>Femanon is nearly flawless and makes everyone love her
>Femanon is actually Chrysalis in disguise
>>
>>32235712
>This whole recent thing is just idiotic.
Mistake and Yuzu's dad is hardly a recent thing. It's been around for at least a year, probably longer.
Femanon x Yuzu's dad is much more recent.
>>
>>32235727
I know. That's what I was talking about.
>>
File: Yugandan_Chrysalis.png (60 KB, 784x426)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>32235725
>Femanon is actually Chrysalis in disguise
>Pic related

>>32235712
>...Yeah, idiotic. And here I was hoping for some SoL or family feels with Anon, Femanon and Yuzu acting like a normal family when Femanon was first introduced.
Dont lose hope Anon, family feels can still be a thing. We cant stop other anons from doing their own takes so its pointless to keep kicking and screaming that point. But we can add our on SoL discussion. I really liked the idea of Anon and Laika getting along with hunting. Would Mistake still be /k/ommando and bond with Laika over guns and hunting in general?
>>
>>32235743
>I really liked the idea of Anon and Laika getting along with hunting
What, you mean the same Anon who is Yuzu's dad? Yuzu and Laika are friends?
>>
>>32235743
>Would Mistake still be /k/ommando and bond with Laika over guns and hunting in general?
I imagine they'd become friends pretty quickly if they weren't already before, seeing as Mistake visits Yuzu all the time.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (931 KB, 1101x1171)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>32235750
yeah step dad anon taking his step daughter Laika hunting.And Mistake tagging along because she likes guns and maybe she could be an outdoors girl? That could be a way to take her character. Yuzu I like the idea of her bonding with her step mom over shopping and other girly stuff as Laika was a tomboy her whole life.

>>32235754
Oh yeah but they could become closer over a hunting trip without Yuzu being the buffer.
>>
File: 1445034447087.png (135 KB, 512x512)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>32235743
This family is more of a clusterfuck than the Pym family tree or trying to explain Hawkman.
>>
>>32235613
Yeah, he has some pedo interest he's never acted on, or even admitted to himself.
So bringing Mistake in would ultimately get Anon rock hard.

>>32235679
I'd say they do have a relationship, but it's not a thing that's at all normal. Herding stuff usually exists in a setting where it's implied to be commonplace.

>>32235750
I'd say they all get along pretty well. Laika is balanced enough to find common ground with Yuzu, but leans tomboy hard enough to really play the son BatAnon never had.
>>
>>32235773
>the Pym family tree
Who?
>>
>>32235754
>If she's great friends with me, then she can be great friends with my other friends as well
Anyone who has had friends knows that it does not work like that all the time. Sometimes they can enjoy being with you but dislike the others you also hang out with.
>>
File: 1503185331855.png (43 KB, 1090x1126)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>32235777
>but leans tomboy hard enough to really play the son BatAnon never had.
The dynamic of each step parent finding something in their step child they always wished they could do is a fun concept. Anon having a kid who loves outdoors and hunting. And Femnon having a kid who loves to do girly things. Its a cute idea.

>>32235791
Maybe Murmur can be the kid who is against this change? Or maybe this family just clicks?
>>
>>32235791
I know that, but what I meant was that since all of them presumably live in or near Ponyville, they likely knew each other to some degree even before Femanon and Yuzu's dad got together.
They'd likely have met in kindergarten and/or school.
>>
>>32235779
Antman
>>
>>32235817
Are all those superheroes actually canonically related?
>>
File: 1523833653309.jpg (99 KB, 700x695)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I don't wanna start shit, i really don't wanna, but i want to take this off my chest

i think Yuzu and Mistake (and in a small extent femanon and anon) are too popular for their own good. Everyone is trying to push new things for those two all the time and add more things their personalities which ends in a gigantic clusterfuck

That. keep going and ignorg me
>>
File: Spoiler Image (19 KB, 200x226)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>32235712
>Shit keeps going on forever because Mistake is apparently retarded and doesn't know what "no" means
At least she has magic.
>>
>>32235821
At one point yes, but I think they decided to make magneto not related to Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch 'cause of probably movie rights reasons.

Also Nocturne is the daughter of alternate universe versions of Nightcrawler & Scarlet Witch & Vision built a family for himself that mostly died, I think.
>>
>>32235821
Yes, they are. Even Wiccan and Tommy who were originally fragments of a Mephisto until they weren't or something. Unlike a hero such as Superman, no one really cares about what happens to Pym's family tree so writers kind of do whatever with him. It even forgets the illegitimate child Pym had with Tigra which is another can of worms.
>>
>>32235712
>Yuzu does not care one bit that her best friend appears to be more interested in her dad than hanging out with her
Actually Yuzu thinks it would be super cool if her dad and Mistake got together because that would mean Mistake could live with them and they could hang out even more. It'd be like a sleepover every day!
>>
>>32235843
I forgot if they still are or not. At some point, they get saved and raised by some cow lady I think.
>>
>>32235816
>Living in a village or going to a school means you've become friends with everyone there
>Since, you know, you went to the same school as that other guy. So why shouldn't you two be great friends?
Come on, dude. You have to admit that just sounds silly.
>>
>>32235846
Has the Pym family tree combined with the Summers family tree yet?
>>
>>32235857
I'm sure it has considering that one is even worse. There's a reason for the longest time if you read Marvel, you read either Marvel comics or Xmen comics.
>>
>>32235847
That may have been her view when they were really little.
But it's entirely possible that, because of how young they were when this started, that Mistake's personality traits would have subtly, unconsciously began to shift to cater to what Mistake thought BatAnon would have liked. So as they got older, Yuzu just thinks Mistake and her dad would legitimately be great matches.
>>
>>32235847
>Imply she needs to hook up with Anon for that.
>>
>>32235866
>That may have been her view when they were really little.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

>But it's entirely possible that, because of how young they were when this started, that Mistake's personality traits would have subtly, unconsciously began to shift to cater to what Mistake thought BatAnon would have liked. So as they got older, Yuzu just thinks Mistake and her dad would legitimately be great matches.
That's possible, but regardless she'd know how Mistake feels about him. If you've had a crush on someone since elementary school, it's not just any crush.
>>
>>32236154
>If you've had a crush on someone since elementary school, it's not just any crush.
At all. It's obsession.
>>
>>32236154
>>32236162
Mistake being gently pushed by Fem toward Anon while wearing nothing but a "wife in training" apron when?
>>
>>32236176
And that was the day when Anon broke up with Femanon.
>>
>>32236176
Time to perform the Rite of Ashk-Ente for DJ.
>>
>>32235883
Are you implying Mistake could build a hive in Yuzu's basement?
>>
>>32236336
Yes. Heck, doesn't she already spend more time hanging out with Yuzu than with her own family? I'm surprised she hasn't done so already.
>>
>>32236374
Probably.
I imagine she spends as much time as she can away from her own house.
>>
>>32236446
Does she really have that bad a relationship wiht her family?
>>
>>32236454
>They literally named her Mistake
Yeah, that sounds like a healthy and functional family.
>>
>>32236454
No, it's just that she has 99 siblings. It's hard to get some peace and quit. Bugdad does everything in his power to do right by his loving swarm, though.
>>
>>32236495
This.
He does his best, but being a single dad raising more kids than your average kindergarten isn't easy.
>>
>>32236480
I always figured it was Chrysalis that named her that, not her dad.
>>
File: ooh shiny.png (465 KB, 1400x1414)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>32236569
>>
File: hope upskirt muddle.png (402 KB, 1400x1414)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>
>>32236784
Unf too
>>
>>
Some bella art
https://derpibooru.org/1709790
https://derpibooru.org/1709792

NSFW: Bella + Purity
https://derpibooru.org/1709799

also this pic that i don't know if i should upload it, i let Rubber Bung take the decission
>>
>>
>>32237386
So what's that thing on the left anyway?
>>
>>32238842
i have no fucking idea, but it looks like a mushroom-girl
>>
>>32237386
>Some bella art
>https://derpibooru.org/1709790
>https://derpibooru.org/1709792
Cute!

>>32237386
>NSFW: Bella + Purity
>https://derpibooru.org/1709799
Mega unf.

Do these artists know of the satyr thread?
>>
>>32238970
They dont care about 4chan but the one who drew the pic of bella and purity would love to draw more satyr in the future
>>
>>32238987
That's awesome.
I hope they do.
That's some fantastically sexy art.
>>
Twist is a very good friend
>>
>>32239237
>>
>>32232265
top cute
>>
>>32239237
She's okay.
>>
>>32235827
It's not surprising. They are in the asshole satyrs pile after all.
>>
>>32239405
>Trying to put them in the list of satyrs you have a personal problem with
Fuck off if you're just gonna try and start shit. Those satyrs are nice on their own.
>>
>>32239472
Just about every satyr that ever actually gets discussed here is already on his "asshole pile". It's like he's some sort of satyr hipster. Once something is even remotely popular it's old and no longer cool.
>>
>>32239506
This desu, famalam. baka
>>
>>32236480
>>32236532
In case you forgot, the original idea was that she named herself.
>>
>>32239506
It's not my fault you people keep pushing your shit ideas onto these satyrs.
>>
>>32237386
Noice.
>>32238987
>They dont care about 4chan
That wasn't really his question, now was it? Are they at least aware that these satyrs are in the MLP universe? Would love to see them draw satyr and pony doing something together.
>>
>>32239925
Dude, it's highly unlikely that they actually care. They're just doing commissions.
>>
>>32239925
if they don't care about 4chan, they will not care about /mlp/ and of course they will not care about /sat/
>>
>>32237386
>NSFW: Bella + Purity
>https://derpibooru.org/1709799
i'm ready for the snu snu!
>>
>>32239961
>>32239978
Again, that wasn't really the question. Being aware that something exists is not the same as caring about that something.
>>
>>32240438
Use your brain, is not that hard
>>
>>32240759
You speak like My Little Pony only exists on 4chan and nowhere else.
>>
>>32240044
You need to be a little twink or a fuckboi to get that.
otherwise you will get a beat up or they will just ignore you
>>
>>32240775
Pony satyr are only here desu
>>
>>32240780
I know, and ponies are in a lot of other places.
My question was:
Do those artist know that the satyrs they would love to draw more of are a part of the MLP fandom?
>>
File: 1501155198580.jpg (60 KB, 520x489)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>32241286
>>
File: 1524001919228.png (47 KB, 404x365)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>
>>32241286
Anon, what makes you think these artists 'love' to draw satyrs? Again, with the absent of one artist, those new drawings were most likely done by commission. I know they must like money, but whether or not if they like drawing the satyrs themselves is definitely subjective.
>>
>>32241681
Buoy is a cute granddaughteru. Would snuggle and headpat.
>>
>>32242006
Probably wants another artist here just to shit on and insult and then blame the artist when they leave saying it was their fault for "not taking criticism"
>>
>>32242159
Something about this guy's chipper attitude of roping new artists in here points to the exact opposite of what you said. Still doesn't mean that hurt feelings and thin skinned autists automatically renders criticism moot and worthless.
>>
>>32240778
Let me dream!
>>
>>32242106
Which parents would be most ecstatic in the fact they're going to be grandparents? Least happy?
>>
>>32242421
Pinkie Pie would definitely be the most ecstatic about it.
>>
>>32242366
And I just bet you'll treat new artists just as "good"
>>
>>32241320
Why does Pearl always make me want to draw?
>>
>>32242512
Maybe her nose reminds you of a pencil.
>>
>>32242512
Because she's pure and the best gem
>>
>>32242512
Don't know. Then again, I never cared for Steven Universe in the first place.
>>
>>32242498
Considering the skills and attitudes of the new artists we did get, I wouldn't categorize any of them as good.
>>
>>32242593
>Pearl
>Pure and best gem
I am laffin
>>
>>32242935
Whatever nerd
>>
>>32242366
i recently learned that moot actually means arguable!
>>
>>32243719
Does it? I always thought it meant irrelevant.
>>
>>32243730
That's the Jessie's Girl meaning of it.
>>
>>32243751
>Jessie's Girl
Who is that?
>>
>>32243759
It's a moderately popular old song that mostly sees play by inoffensive cover bands or something.

In the lyrics the singer uses the word "moot" incorrectly so that he can rhyme with "cute".
>>
>>32242106
She most certainly is.

>>32242421
Rarity would probably have divided feelings about it, since it makes her feel old.

Fluttershy would probably be happy, since it means more little kids to spoil and baby.

In Buoy's case, Derpy would probably be a bit unsettled, what with Dingaling being very young and the father being a shark, but otherwise neutral about the whole grandmother thing. For all intents and purposes it's just like getting a new kid to her, and her own would already be teenagers to young adults at this point.
>>
>>32243808
Did the meaning originate from that song, or did it just use it because that's what just about everyone uses it to mean?
>>
File: IMG_5377.jpg (62 KB, 666x960)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>32243827
looks like it comes from an old germanic word, but nowadays is commonly known for being used wrong
>>
>>32243818
Ding's her youngest, so all adults.
>>
>>32244104
In my headcanon Dingaling was still in her early-mid teens when she had Buoy, so not quite an adult.
Her oldest sisters would probably be young adults though.
>>
File: tonsils at work.png (1.71 MB, 1200x1060)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>
File: tonsils solo.png (50 KB, 532x1021)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>32244299
no bg version cos its a dumb idea
>>
>>32244299
Cute. What's that she's holding?
>>
>>32244304
one of those merchandise-price-scanner guns
>>
>>32244299
Makes me think of the awkwardness that would happen if one was to take a cardboard cutout of a satyr somewhere.
>>
>>32244299
saved
>>
>>32244324
That would be pretty funny.
If anyone works at a store, they could put one up and see how people react to it.
>>
>>32244359
If an artist wanted to draw a picture of Murmur smirking smugly while pointing to her left, saying "What, you thought the exit was still behind me? Wow, you're kind of oblivious, huh? Didn't you see the dozens of signs telling you about and pointing the direction of the new way out?" I'd happily try to put it in the baggage reclaim hall of the airport where I work. I guarantee multiple thousands of people will see it mocking their stupidity each day and be made to feel very silly by her smugness.

Not that it'd stop people from STILL going the god damn wrong way.
>>
>>32244299
Shop assistant during the day, vigilante surgeon at night.
>>
>>32244746
>vigilante
You spelt "fully qualified, licensed and definitely not wanted by the authorities" wrong.
>>
File: Couch Crashers.png (57 KB, 1363x1213)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>32244299
>>32244302
Its a cute pic regardless. Nice work /d/ your tonsils is a cutie beyond cuties
>>
>>32244841
This is true.
>>
>>32242006
>Anon, what makes you think these artists 'love' to draw satyrs?
>>32238987
>but the one who drew the pic of bella and purity would love to draw more satyr in the future
Does that answer your question?
>>32242159
What a merry fellow we got here, so in love with the boogeyman that he has to bring it up even though nobody even said anything bad.
>>
>>32244299
Why would Tonsils get a job there?
>>
>>32245050
For money.
>>
>>32245055
Guess everyone has to start somewhere, even if it is a lousy job.

What kind of first jobs did the other pony satyrs get? And did they enjoy it, or hate it?
>>
>>32245074
Alex worked at the register of a seedy backstreet sex shop. For two years she sold dildos, fleslights and all manner of other unmentionable items to her a multitude of pervy customers, many of which she recognised as prominent townspeople despite their dark sunglasses and full body length trenchcoats. Many times she was forced to refuse to sell items to others satyrs that she knew for a fact weren't old enough to be there in the first place.

Gumdrop worked at a seasonal ice cream stand. Not much to say about this one, though she did get free ice cream.
>>
>>32245074
Buoy Belle got a summer job as an attraction at the aquarium when she was 13.

She got to swim a lot, eat lots of fish and learned a lot of new tricks. It was a pretty good summer.
>>
>>32244783
We've seen a fair amount of jaded, morally destitute unscrupulous doctor Tonsils now, but what I personally would like to see is a slightly younger version of her shortly after getting into medical school. I want to see her lively, enthusiastic and eager to learn and to do all she can to help the sick. Think of it as a prologue featuring her before she was kicked out of medical school for her unconventional ways of doing things, before she became disillusioned with her peers and modern medical practice as a whole.

I'm imagining a picture of her in her first few weeks fumbling with a syringe and stammering out an apology as she assures the doctor watching her that she'll "get it in a second".
>>
>>32245205
>It's take your kids to work day
>Nurse Redheart takes little Tonsils with her
>That was the day Tonsils decided that she wants to become just like her mom and help others when she grows up
>>
>>32245145
I bet she sold more than one toy to her friends
>>
>>32245205
>fumbling with a syringe and stammering out an apology
She never did learn how to give a relatively painless injection, she just stopped caring if it hurt.
>>
>>32245266
>stopped caring if it hurts
reminds me of my dermatologist.
that woman would just stay stonefaced as fuck while she lanced the hell out of you.
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (715 KB, 2309x2155)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>32245050
based on an old pic, and i really liked the idea i guess lol
>>
>>32245145
>Gumdrop worked at a seasonal ice cream stand.
I always figured Bon Bon owned her own candy shop, and Gumdrop, Fraise, Rollipop and Taffy all worked there as their first jobs, with Gumdrop taking over as the others found their own footing elsewhere.
>>
>>32245145
Did she get free or discounted dildos?
>>
>>32245333
Sounds like a sweet family business.
>>
>>32245333
Was Rollipop another Bon Bon kid?
>>
File: 403685.jpg (1.05 MB, 1497x2285)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>
>>32245333
What do you think Taffy would end up doing?
>>
>>32245400
I'll trade her some firewater for a romp in her teepee
>>
>>32245365
Rollipop was a Bon Bon satyr who briefly appeared in Vavacung's comic, yes.
>>
>>32245350
yes, she has a nice collection in her home but anyway, most of those dildos end in Pogo's ass
She also makes gifts to her gym buddies
>>
>>32245410
Hard to say. Maybe something involving game or or movie reviews, or otherwise something related like uncle Fraise, since they get along so well and he could help her break into it.
Otherwise, maybe she works in health and fitness.
>>
>>32245410
Costume design. She got a gig at one of Rarity's countless boutiques and started helping Fraise with his amateur films during her off time.
>>
>>32245350

>"Alex, do you think you could do me a favour this weekend?"
"Uh... sure, I guess. What exactly do you need me to do, Mister Anon?"
>"Well I've been reading some pretty mixed reviews online about the new Fuck Me Silly™ line of ten inch rubber horse dongs. Do you think you could maybe take a couple of the ones we've got in the storeroom home to try out on your days off and give me your feedback? I'd hate to put them out on the shop floor and start selling them if they're an inferior product."
"Wait, you want me to..."
>"Just try out some of the more popular models and let me know if there's anything substandard about them. Once you're done, and if there's nothing wrong with them, you can keep the ones you tried. Think of it as quality testing."
>>
>>32245437
And that's the day she quit and started looking for another job.
>>
>>32245437
Later that evening, Alex's dad, while cleaning his daughter's room, wonders why she has a gym bag stuffed with fifty dildos crammed under her bed.
>>
>>32245462
she can say she was holding that bag for someone
>>
File: Hope - Anon Lyra 6.jpg (346 KB, 1846x2398)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>
>>32245437

"Can't you have Misery test them instead?"
>Anon gave her an apologetic look.
>"I would have asked her as well, but you know she's a virgin and saving herself for somebody special."
>Alex glanced sceptically over to the Goth-looking changeling satyr slouching over the register.
"No way, that's bullshit."
>The girl at the counter brushed aside her long, dark green hair and offered Alex the kind of thin, sickly grin that you would expect to see on the face of a serial killer as he holds his victim's head underwater and waits for the bubbles to stop."
>"That's pretty brutal, Alex. Why do you have to be so mean? Don't you know I'm a pure virginal flower with delicate sensibilities?"
>Alex scoffed.
"You literally read through bondage fetish magazines while on your lunch break."
>The other girl gave a bored sigh.
>"Yeah, well I'm still not losing my virginity to a lump of rubber."
>>
>>32245437
>>32245819
>"You literally read through bondage fetish magazines while on your lunch break."
kek
>>
>>32245639
Is it just me or does Anon have disproportionally small legs in this?
>>
>>32245897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDnZLcAQavk
>>
>>32245819

>"Yeah, well I'm still not losing my virginity to a lump of rubber."
"Oh, well maybe you could test them by shoving them up your ass then. I'm pretty sure you've taken it up there plenty of times even if your hymen's still in one piece, which I doubt."
>Misery narrowed her eyes at her co-worker.
>"What are you even talking about?"
>Alex crossed her arms, tilting her head to one side.
"Just that your 'deep and brooding' personality pretty much screams butt slut."

I wish we had more Misery art.
>>
>>32245312
top cute stuff
>>
>>32246580
Nothing quite like a max level daddy's girl.
>>
I wish we had some mommy's boys
>>
>>32247521
I had a thought that if things either fall apart with Luna, or after Anon simply dies, she and Sirius may start something up.
Dionysus and Berry Punch are also an option.
>>
>>32247521
Garret?
>>
>>32247541
>if things either fall apart with Luna, or after Anon simply dies, she and Sirius may start something up
Seems quite possible.
>>
Drinking and kinda want to draw something, but I don't know what...
>>
>>32248199
Lewd Luna x Sirius.
>>
File: 1481757713230 (1).png (190 KB, 731x600)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>32248199
Id like more Snapshot either sexy or baseball coach verse
>>
>>32248199
Atlas dressed like Nathan Drake.
>>
>>32248216
Is there seriously a universe where every satyr is on a baseball team and trains vigorously to get you the top of the playoffs in a tournament?
Because that sounds awesome.
>>
>>32248199
Nun Darcy
>>
>>32248241
i hope it be like the anime slam dunk
>>
>>32248062
Yeah, if you're in a fucked up universe.
>>
>>32248062
Yeah, Sirius is a bit of a momma's boy, and Luna becomes easily attached and probably wouldn't handle losing Anon well.
>>
Which has more material value, heavy wooden trunks full of shiny gold coins, or plump, round booty?
>>
>>32248490
There must be a finite amount of treasure, meaning that it has a finite value, whereas in theory the booty could be rented out infinite times and thus be infinitely valuable.
>>
>>32248691
Which satyrs would walk around wearing tight yoga shorts with "For Rent" written across the back?
>>
>>32248745
Cristal.
>>
>>32248745
Nobody because their parents would kill them if they're seen wearing that in public.
>>
>>32249218
I doubt it.
It's probably common enough for young satyrs to wear lame joke T-shirts like that.
>>
>>32249243
>daughteru wears 'sixty niggers' t-shirt
she has to draw the line somewhere dangit
>>
>>32249250
> 'sixty niggers' t-shirt
I feel like this is a reference to something, but I don't know what.

>>32245312
"Daddy's Anal Whore" is actually an edgy metal band with a shock value name like Anal Cunt. Their début album was called "While Mommy Sleeps" and featured the now notorious song, "All the Cummies" among other similarly titled tracks.
>>
>>32249392
I want to see the 'Behind the music' documentary where she credits her dad with being her inspiration
>>
>>32249250
Wow, I didn't know Equestria had Sam Raimi brand shirts.
>>
>>32249250
Social justice never really took off in Equestria, and most ponies don't even know what a "nigger" is.
>>
>>32249392
>>32249397
>"Daddy's Anal Whore" is actually an edgy metal band with a shock value name like Anal Cunt.
I'm imagining a heavily tattooed satyr girl with long black hair, black painted nails and a heavy east end cockney accent being interviewed by the Canterlot Times.

>"So in the song 'Footsteps Outside My Door' some fans have expressed confusion as to the meaning of the lyrics, 'Eyes tight shut, I bite the pillow. Nine inches deep, good girls don't struggle.' Could you shed some light onto the meaning behind the words?"
"Pretty obvious I fink? It's abaht getting a cock up yer arse, innit."
>"Oh... Oh gracious me."

I can't type accents for shit.
>>
>>32249508
kek for the wording alone
>>
When did satyr boy know that she was the one? When did the satyr girl know? No incest
>>
>>32249508
They found unexpected success with the new satyr girl demographic. Almost all of them will admit to being at least a little bit of a fan.
>>
>>32249621
Pogo knew Alex was for him when she wasn't afraid to go against the grain and nerding out when her sports class mates teased her for her hobbies.

Alex didn't get an appreciation for Pogo until after he moved on from her and started dating other mares and satyrs. He got more confidence and matured beyond his kind of clingy habits.

Muddle knew Deloras was good for him when she wasn't phased by his pretty standoffish attitude and took the time to be patient with him.

Deloras knew he was right for her when she saw that despite his personality he always tries to do the right thing and honestly is a nice guy just very socially stunted
>>
>>32248199
Hope or Timber using a chainsaw.
>>
>>32249508
>'Eyes tight shut, I bite the pillow. Nine inches deep, good girls don't struggle'
'Going in dry nine inches deep, I slam shut my eyes and try not to weep' Sounds better in my opinion.
>>
>>32249885
>"Ungh...uh huh...yeah..yeah this one goin' out to all the dad's out there.."
>"Big dads...lil dads..all yall dads..this ones for you.."
>>
>>32249885
"Good girls don't struggle. Afterwards we'll snuggle."
>>
>>32249918
>>32249900
>>32249885

The lead singer's father vehemently denies ever engaging in incest with his daughteru.
>>
>>32249929
Yet she still lives with him, and has several children and some grandkids despite having never been seen romantically involved with anyone.

"Womb full of his holy seed."
"Serving all of daddy's needs."
"Little girl born to breed."
>>
>>32249945
>Middle age Dad-Anon sits in his living room watching tv
>Just above the tv on the wall is one of his daughteru's platinum albums
>'2018 PMA Platinum Single: "Your boyfriend might be cute, but he can't balance a checkbook"
>>
>>32249945

"Pumpkin, can't you for once maybe write a song that isn't so explicitly sexual? I already get weird looks from people on the street and these lyrics of yours aren't exactly helping putting a stop to these nasty rumours about you and me."
>"I'm just writing with my sole, it's not my fault."
"Couldn't you try writing some nice, normal songs that don't involve incest? You know as well as I do that people will believe anything if it's put into the form of a song, even if it's totally unfounded. You know I've never had any interest in you of THAT kind, right?"
>"Yeah, I'm just giving the fans what they want."
>>
>>32250004
>writing with my sole
soul.

Damn, a few glasses of wine on an empty stomach and I'm already hammered.
>>
>>32250004
>"I'm sorry my music upsets you so much, daddy. Would a new Lamborghini cheer you up?"
"You've already bought me five new supercars this year, poppet."
>"Oh... A new house then?"
"This isn't a problem you can just throw money at to have it go away."
>"Daddy, there's no such thing as a problem that money can't solve."
>>
>>32250053
>Lamborghini
>In Equestria
Right...
>>
>>32250058
That's what makes them so sought after. The import costs alone are extortionate.
>>
>>32250004
>"I'm singing from the soul. I mean, I'm just giving the fans what they want."
Anon please, your little girl is screaming for your attention, and tearing herself apart from not getting it.

>>32250053
And in this case, the answer is having children to throw money at.
>>
>>32250069
>Anon please, your little girl is screaming for your attention
Well maybe if she stops letting her clearly heroin addicted drummer friend crash at our house. I'm sick of finding used needles all over the damn place.
>>
>>32250091
I'ts gotten so bad he had biohazard bins installed around the place and all the maids carry packs of needle caps.
>>
>>32250101
>all the maids
Just how big of a house did Anon's daughter buy him?
>>
>>32250091
She's estranged from her father. What's she supposed to do?
>>
>>32250106
>She's estranged from her father.
That's not what I've heard.
>>
>>32250106
Look, one daughteru trainwreck at a time ok.
>>
>>32250105
Big enough he'd need a chauffeur to get the paper if not for his morning jog. Though I guess that's more the size of the grounds than the house.
>>
>>32250126
Or it's just a really crappy vehicle, or a crappy chauffeur.
>>
>>32250063
What if, instead of cars, Equestria has wagons named after different car models?
>>
>>32250106
So do all the band members have various issues or is there one almost unnervingly normal and well-adjusted member of their group?

"Hey gang, what'd you get up to since the last tour?"
>"I got a suspended prison sentence and had to pay some chump a couple million Bits in compensation after I smashed all his teeth out with my guitar."
>"I overdosed on painkillers while drunk and had to get my stomach pumped and have a liver transplant."
>"I think I may have caught something from one of the hookers I paid to let me piss in her mouth, but I'm not sure yet... Sure itches though."
>"I spent lots of time with my daddy. You should always show your daddy just how much you love him even if he says it's wrong."
"Neat, I've been pretty busy, too. I filed my tax return and gt planning permission to the conservatory I've been wanting."
>>
>>32250161
Turns out he's actually a sociopath. Non-violent mind you, I mean he'd kill you without a second though if it would help him and he thought he could get away with it, he just never thinks he could get away with it.
>>
>>32250161
>"I think I may have caught something from one of the hookers I paid to let me piss in her mouth, but I'm not sure yet... Sure itches though."
>I caught a disease by pissing on someone else
Holy Christ, that hooker must have had so many diseases that she became radioactive.
>>
>>32250161
He/she's secretly a serial killer and murders the fans he/she invites backstage after a show.
>>
>>32250180
They did other stuff too.
>>
>>32250161
Nah, just her. Because her dad refuses to so much as speak to her anymore.
Unless you count that they're all completely obsessed with their fathers, they're all relatively alright, if maybe a bit too wealthy to the point that they're sometimes unrelatable.
>>
File: 1h1.jpg (355 KB, 560x560)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>32250180
>satyr roadie has more vd than satyr james bond
>>
>>32250161
>I overdosed on painkillers

"Painkillers kill pain, and they nearly ended my existence. Therefore my existence is pain."
>"Wait, shut up! You just gave me a great idea for a new song title."
"Cool, do I get any credit for it this time?"
>"Don't be stupid, you know I'm the songwriter of the group. Here, have some Targinact and whiskey and chill out."
"God, that's so fucking brutal."
>>
>>32250221
>>32250180
It's only the multitude of diseases that are keeping her alive at this point. All the different viruses are so busy fighting and killing each other that they've pretty much forgotten why they're there and what they're supposed to be doing in the first place.
>>
>>32250238
>All the different viruses are so busy fighting and killing each other that they've pretty much forgotten why they're there and what they're supposed to be doing in the first place.

So like 4chan?
>>
>>32250238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8
>>
>>32250286
>"Daddy, are they saying 'boo' or 'boo urns?'"
>You hug your terminally ill daughteru tight
>>
Wow this thread went in the shitter.
>>
>>32250601
Be the change you want to see.
>>
up
>>
File: 1521754383421.png (26 KB, 308x505)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
>>32251667
Smile. It could always be worse.
>>
>>32251704
>Purity
>smile
she gets a smug at best
>>
File: 1523995705563.jpg (129 KB, 512x512)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
There's rumors that Purity smiles and even laughs when she's with Bella, it's just a rumor tho
>>
File: Reeves.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1200)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>Action #1000 came out yesterday
Any satyrs like Superman?
>>
File: Superman saved my life.jpg (125 KB, 600x600)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>32252368
Everyone needs some superman in their lives
>>
File: 1434189049728.jpg (270 KB, 1672x1672)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>32252389
I liked #1000 and Tomasi's ending for his run. I'd post a picture related to Supes and Satyrs but first
>mfw reading Bendis' story in Action
>mfw he ends his story with Superman getting stabbed in the chest by a shitty looking OC you'd see in his terrible GOTG run.
>mfw this guy is replacing Tomasi even though it's clear he wants to write more Supes.
>mfw I realize that this guy is taking over BOTH Action and Superman
>>
File: 1445462.png (87 KB, 724x909)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Anyways, might as well post those two pics
>>
File: 1188475.png (785 KB, 1800x1800)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>32252543
>>
>>32252531
Fucking Bendis...
>>
File: goth goat.png (1.59 MB, 1439x2000)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Goth goat
>>
>>32252740
Disgusting trash
>>
>>32252740
GOAT
>>
File: butt goat.png (837 KB, 2000x2000)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
and her butt

>>32252762
no need to be so tsundere
>>
Also someone gift me this today

topless:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0d0a3d5eab4f827c11eee2e3d0b02948/tumblr_p7gdfk5HZE1wa7jczo2_1280.png
>>
>>32252740
Cute.
>>
>>32251899
>violent girl acts like a qt in private and only around her friends
My favorite
>>
>>32252740
>Wanting to fuck a titan-sized, non-intelligent monster that only appeared for a few seconds in the show in a flashback
Pure autism that belongs in the /trash/.
Read the OP next time and get it in your damaged head that this is not the damn Strange Waifu general.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.