[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: I have problems.png (667 KB, 1280x720)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
These are the kind of ponies you want to have hateful angry aggressive sex with. With lots of punching and bruises and mother insults and cum.
>>
>>32502094
I want to tongue punch evil twilight's asshole till she's only evil for my penis.
>>
>>32502094
Those characters exhibit the kind of autistic behaviour that turned me into a sadist.
>>
File: YELIWT.png (649 KB, 3004x2356)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>32502106
That's the spirit, Anon.
>>
>>32502094
They should get together with the discorded real ponies and have rapey slutty twin-sex 6 days a week with Chrissy putting your cherry on top every Sunday.
>>
Tips fedora
>>
>>32502174
Is that the name of your pony OC?
>>
File: buggesthorse.jpg (88 KB, 1300x783)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
wow you're right, bughorse is truly the sexiest
>>
>>32502204
She's the one that squeezes extra tight if you punch her in the side just right.
>>
>>32502094
>We're retarded! while also being smug about it herpa derpa derp.
No, OP. These are the kind of characters I would exterminate out of disgust and I'd wish for it to end as soon as possible because not even killing them would be satisfying. Seeing them is disgusting enough, let alone having to touch them.
>>
unf
>>
>antiTwi will never step on your balls and call you a disgusting degenerate when you start throbbing and leaking cum from the sensations alone as a way to vent out yet another defeat
>>
>>32503607
feels bad
>>
File: you need me.gif (3.71 MB, 840x471)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>32502094
>>32503607
>"You IMBECILE! What was that for?!"
>To be honest, your fist probably hurts a lot more than that purple wood shithead's face.
"You kicked my dick, Twilight! That's over the line."
>"Yeah, well, aren't you into that sort of thing?"
"Not like that!"
>"Ooh, does it hurt, you little baby? Good~ Look, you're still hard, aren't you?"
"T-that's besides the point."
>"You have no point, actually, you don't get to have a point, you disgusting pervert. Now come on, I want to see your hands behind your back again so we can continue."
"Fuck you, bootleg horse..."
>"That's the plan, as long as I get my... kick... out of it too. Get it? Hah."
"Wow, did that take a long time to come up with?"
>Her hoof lands on your cock as an answer. This time a little bit more forgiving, but still pretty hurtful. Just like you like it.
>"Smart-asses like you should know their place." she says, leaning forward. "Do you know yours, big boy?"
"Is it under your hoof, Empress Twilight?"
>Even though you still can't get the sarcasm out of your voice for the sake of this roleplay, it still gets the job done. She's visibly pleased and you can't deny saying those words made your dick throb under Meanlight's hard hoof.
>She leans even closer and her cheek touches yours. In a husky voice that does a poor job of concealing her arousal, she whispers:
>"Exactly, my good Anon."
>Her other hoof touches your chest and that means that all of her body weight shifts to the other one - the one that's squeezing your penis right now.
>You grunt in a wave of pain and you can almost feel Twilight smiling.
>"Soon, all of the Equestria will be under my hoof just like that. And you, dearest, will be rewarded handsomely for your services."
"Services, huh?"
>"Don't get me wrong, you are utterly pathetic. But a mare needs her relief, and when such a big, juicy, throbbing opportunity presents itself..."
"You've been needing that a lot lately."
>>
>>32504704
>Judging by how the mare tenses up this gets deeper under her "skin" than she's comfortable with.
>Your pathetic cock gets an aggravated press - a rather painful one too.
>"That is none of your business, young man."
"Is it though? I thought-"
>"It isnt'!" she cuts you off.
>Immediately her other hoof slides down and stomps down on your sex, prompting a natural reaction from you: a nice shove to the pony's angry face."
"Jesus Christ, I said, that's over the line!"
>"Shut up! You come here so I can relax and this is what you give me?!"
"I'm not your fucking therapist."
>"Exactly, so stop with this taunting, I don't need this!"
>She sounds serious right now.
>"Yes, things aren't going perfect for me. But I don't want some idiot to berate me, especially when said idiot gets off on being humiliated and abused!"
"What does this has to do with-"
>"You're nothing and you know that! You need me way more than I need you. No pony would ever give you a single minute of their life aside from me, especially a minute of satisfying your degenerate kink."
"And yet here you are, miss genius pony, getting your kink satisfied by the only person who can endure it at all."
>"Don't imply that I enjoy it more than just a tension relief."
"Your lusty moans always say otherwise."
>"Well, be greatful for that. Who else would give you the satisfaction of being good enough to please someone. Certainly not your precious "real" Twilight."
"Now you shut the fuck up."
>Meanlight raises her eyebrow and your tonal shift as it seems that it's now your turn to get serious.
>"What, you're still not over it? That's just disgusting."
"Over it? I wouldn't even look your way if you weren't somewhat Twilight."
>"Oh, really now. Big deal."
>She scoffs at that, but her voice trembles at the last moment.
"Do I look like someone who would settle for some third-rate bootleg knock-off because I just love bootlegs so much?"
>>
>>32504713
>"Of course not, you braindead pervert! You wouldn't get the real deal even if you tried!"
"Exactly! I'm fucking pathetic, not-Twilight. So all I get is you. A bootleg human gets a bootleg pony, it's only fair."
>"Why you-"
>She can't even decide what is more insulting, the fact that you don't count her as a real pony, or the fact that you somehow managed to imply she's on the same level as you.
>But when her supposedly brilliant intellect fails to connect the dots, her strong hooves never fail to connect with your body.
>This time your arm gets the blow.
>"Well screw you, you maniac! Scoundrel! Despicable..." she mumbles something, scrubbing the bottom of her insult barrel, but give up an just growls and continues kicking you.
"Shut the fuck up, you insufferable cunt!"
>You catch her hoof mid-strike and pull it so hard she falls onto the ground.
"I hate you so much."
>She gasps as you pin her down on her side and force her hind leg up just enough to fit yourself in between her thighs.
>"Anon, what are you-"
"Do you think anyone would love you for who you are?!"
>"Get off me!" she screams and gives you one last kick using her lifted leg, going right for your jaw.
>The sudden pain is almost enough to make you soft. Almost.
>You overcome it with all the rage pent up inside of you.
"Shut the fuck up."
>Yet again your fist hits her supposedly wooden head and she flinches in pain. You use this opportunity to finally get this ride going.
>With a force of ungodly rage you ram your cock inside her already wet horse(wood)pussy.
>Her moan is bordering a scream, but you don't let her get all noisy for you.
>The weight of your body is enough to disable her and you grab her mane to force her head into the ground, driving her muzzle in the dirt.
>With the mare being completely powerless under you, you start hammering her as fast and hard as you can.
>You want it to hurt. By god there's nothing more you want right now.
>>
File: 1528561691314.png (57 KB, 372x147)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>32504717
>But you know full well she enjoys this even more than you could possibly do.
>Even though you do your best to keep her face down, her moans still escape her foul mouth.
>Every bit of contempt, every bit of your pain you want to return to her. But all you manage to do is make her cum in the first minute of your mad hatefuck.
>Her mane is still in your grip and you use it to prop her head up. Then you slam it down.
>No reaction. She's lost in a violent rhythm of your relentless pumping.
>So you do it again. With her eyes rolled up and tears streaming down her face, your nega-Twilight is outright broken.
>It's no use doing anything to her now so you just continue fucking her as roughly as possible. It's hard to even get yourself off after what she's done to your dick, even if her marecunt feels fantastic, and you just want to be done with it.
>After some time she comes to her senses somewhat as starts moaning again.
>"S-slow down... Ahhh~"
"Shut it!"
>Your fist plummets her smiling face back into the dirt, wet from her tears.
>For a moment there you think about Twilight, real Twilight. How it would feel to be with her. If it really was her.
>There's no reason to treat this piece of wood like a princess. But for a moment, you imagine it's Twilight in your arms right now, moaning under you...
>That finally makes you cum. You make sure to pull out of this knock-off mare before that. It's not for her.
>Thick ropes of cum cover Meanlight's off-model cutiemark but she can't even react. She's breathing heavily on the ground and just lets out a satisfying sigh in between panting.
>You put your clothes back on in a hurry. Before you go, you hear her speak up, still spread on the ground:
>"Same time next week?"
"...Yeah."
>"Good. Don't be late."
"Whatever."
>You leave her hideout and head home, hoping ponies are still oblivious to you sneaking up in the Everfree every week.
>>
>>32504704
>>32504713
>>32504717
unf
>>
>>32504704
>someone actually wrote a green
holy fucking shit
I need a bin
>>
>>32504744
Me too. To put all of my used tissues.
>>
>>32504721
dude why
why'd you have to add the real twiggy into that, fuck you, I just wanted something to get my peepee hard to
>>
>>32504704
>>32504713
>>32504717
>>32504721
Hatefucking with just a touch of sadness. I like it. Thank you kind writefag.
>>
File: 1756180.png (550 KB, 3162x1812)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>32502113
>>
>>32504744
Here you go: https://pastebin.com/hsBEW8br

>>32504771
I like my hatefucks with a pinch of despair, for that extra salty taste.
>>
File: 1508480320762.png (201 KB, 1061x1024)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>32504892
and I fucking knew it was you
>>
>>32504892
Thank you.
>>
whuts going on in this thr-
>>
File: Wilson_punched.jpg (7 KB, 129x175)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>32504892
I knew that green was you, beautiful bastard. Keep writing about that awful sadness of not having real twilight, that's the type of shit I like.
>>
>>32504704
>>32504713
>>32504717
>>32504721
simply wonderful
>>
File: 1528921116359.png (1.84 MB, 1920x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
Need more green about others. They're all sexy as hell.
>>
>>32508344
Indeed. They need to be fucked until they love you.
>>
File: 1528921555103.png (533 KB, 699x716)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>"Course I love ya, 'Non! Always have."
>"I, uh, been waiting for a hoo-main like you for my entire life, remember? Now let's go to my house and make some babies!"
>"What? The farm? Nope, I, um, sold it! Yep, it's them Fim and Senpai bothers who have it now."
>"That's right, I live in this here forest now, it's very comfy and the crops are doing fine!"
>"No, apples aren't really my thing, s-since that day, remember? I told ya once."
>"I totally did! Your memory must be hazy, because, uh, of that wasp sting. Sure was scary when you got bitten and your memories disappear."
>"Yes! That's why you don't remember us being together, that's exactly it. Now come, we have a lot of catching up to do."
>"Starting a family, raising kids, all with a mighty fine hoo-main like you. Why, it's every mare's dream come true. I sure am a lucky pony, e-heh."
>"No, no funny business, only good old baby makin' here. Let's just hurry, alright?"
>"Why? I- uh- because I'm...in heat!"
>"The what now? What do you mean it's not the season, so what, summer is as good a season as ever! I have a... a different heat cycle than others, that's all!"
>"So please hurry, alright? I'm, uhhh, really really want you right now. Yep."
>"It'll be good, I'm the greatest lover in Equestria, guaranteed."
>"Y-yehaaw, you know. That'd be me. Riding you. If you could hurry."
>"Yes, we'll totally be doing it. I promise. Just when we arrive at my place, I'll let you have your way with me however you want."
>"What do you mean? I told you I lived in the deepest part of the forest."
>"Come on, just a little more, we'll be there any second now."
>"Just across that hill and over there..."
>"Of course we're not walking in circles. I want to arrive there as much as you do so we can have the passionate sex I've been craving so much!"
>"Just a little longer, Anon. We'll be there in no time, you have my word."
>>
>>32508756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
I want to see her lie her way into getting married with Anon.
>>
>>32506024
sex with angry fake ponies who used to be wood.
>>
File: rape.png (396 KB, 2527x1900)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>
File: 1528923047460.png (876 KB, 758x1001)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
>anti-Pinkie acts bored and whines about every single thing while you rut her, asking "are you done yet?" from time to time, your affection is a burden to her but she doesn't push you away
>anti-Dash if fine with your rutting her but makes it clear she doesn't care about anything past that, it kinda feels good so whatever, do the thing and let her go
>anti-Fluttershy berates and humiliates you but if you show her you're into that kind of thing she's perfectly fine with you rutting her every day, laughs at your displays of affection
>anti-Rarity is extremely possessive, always makes you cum inside and doesn't let you get off her until you're completely spent, and even then she won't give you back your clothes so you have to stay there with her clinging to your arm until she falls asleep
>>
>>32508344
this
>>
>>32504704
>>
>>32504892
thanks
>>
File: 1757341.png (789 KB, 1700x2000)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>
>>32510497
Anti-Rarity sounds like my kind of waifu.
>>
>>32502094
I want Evilshy to sit on my face and smother me to death, and when she gets up she callously remarks that if I can't even get her off, I deserved it, and she spends her day being extra smug knowing she ended someone with her qt butt
>>
>>32511916
>anti-Rarity will never latch onto your cock and claim ownership of it.
>>
>>32511916
>>32511966
she's fine until she decides to detach it from your body since it's the only part of you that's worth anything
>>
>>32512048
No, she wants everything about you. Doesn' matter how valuable you are. Because she's greedy. It's not quite but almost like wanting you for who you are.
>>
>>32511960
If she kills you the who would she have to tease and humiliate? Better to keep you alive and do it all over again.
>>
>>32512048
not when i tell her it only works while attached to me
>>
>>32512063
nah, why wouldn't she then want everyone else too then?
why didn't we see picking AJ or glimmy up to keep for herself?
>>
>>32512257
because they dont have the superior human god genes
>>
>>32512257
They don't have the HMD.
>>
>>32511960
I think someone read your mind
https://www.derpibooru.org/1757607
>>
>>32512257
Being the only human in Equestria makes you a rare commodity.
>>
>>32512348
Holy shit
>>
>>32510193
>that small barely noticeable smile
>>
File: 1529011401614.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>32512063
>You're awaken, yet again, by your body's instincts.
>Someone's being suffocated and this someone is you.
>It doesn't take much for you to shift into a better position so you can take a deep breath of stale morning air.
>But as soon as you do, the grip on your neck tightens.
>"Where do you think you're going?!"
>The mare's annoyed voice rings out right above your head. You are locked in her tight embrace with her hooves around your neck and your face being smothered against her chest.
>Rarity, the rotten version, is keeping you attached to herself through the night.
>Even if you're both dirty, sticky and smelly from sweat, she won't let you go, not in the million years. And not because she just treasures you so much.
>Well, she does, but in her own way.
>"Did you forget already? You're mine."
"I get it, I get it, just don't suffocate me," you grumble in a raspy voice.
>"Oh, ready to get up already?" NegaRarara pushes herself away for a bit to see if your eyes are open.
"No, let me sleep some more."
>The mare frowns.
>"Trying to keep me away from my treasure, are you?" she hisses. "Well, it's not going to work."
>You know what she's up to as soon as the pony slides down and kicks the thin blanket off of your lower body.
"No, please, not now."
>"No, I need to have it, it's mine!"
"We've been doing this all night, don't you think-"
>A warm sensation around your flaccid and sore dick stops you from finishing that thought.
>Meanity can't mount you like this, so instead her tender lips encircle your member in a seemingly futile attempt to get you hard.
>After she milked you completely dry last night you don't think this is possible at all. But she has to have it. Even if it's just one drop, she needs it for some reason.
>Even if she always makes you cum deep inside her tight pony snatch, it doesn't really matter where she receives your seed, as long as she gets it.
>>
>>32513299
>It's hers, just like you. Like everything about you.
>You're another piece of junk in her collection and you seem to be her favorite one. Even though her collection is really impressive. Even now you're lying in the center of it, on a mattress among all the junk, like in some sort of crater.
>There's barely any fresh air and the room reeks of endless sex. The milking machine that is this warped version of Rarity doesn't hide the fact that she enjoys you more than any other thing in her collection.
>It does flatter you, the resolve with which she attacks you and drains every bit of passion out of you. Everything you have to offer she will take.
>You know it's not because she likes you so much. She likes to hoard things. That's your only value.
>It's still better than anything you've had in your life. You don't care how pathetic it sounds. She wants you, and when you're faced with a female who stops at nothing to make you cum time and time again, it's kinda hard to rationalize disliking it. The reason why doesn't matter at this point.
>After yet another night of milking you don't think you'll be able to get hard ever again. But here you are.
>This pony works wonders. Not only is she extremely gentle, teasing your tip without applying too much pressure, she also makes cute wet noises while doing it.
>The moist warmth of her mouth feels just right and, to your own surprise, you find yourself getting erect again.
>You just can't win here. The worst thing is, you don't know if you'll be able to satisfy her need that easily. And that means you're in for a long ride.
>For now you're able to enjoy it. Anti-Rarity works her way around your dick thoroughly but with care. She hasn't been with you for long, but she's a quick learner. She knows how to please you.
>The end justifies the means for her. She doesn't feel humiliated, quite the opposite. She's proud of herself when she gets her reward, like she's achieved something.
>>
>>32513304
>Meanwhile, you're fully erect. Your rod disappears in Meanity's mouth fully without any sort of hindrance.
>Now the texture of her throat is squeezing you and, despite you being so tired, you feel so good.
"Rarity..."
>She responds with a satisfied gurgle and disengages from your member.
>"Come on, give it to me. It's mine!"
>There's no sense even talking to her, this is all she has in mind.
>You feel kinda awful for exploiting her obsession like this, but at the same time not really. She's crazy. She doesn't know better.
>The mare changes her tactics, instead focusing on just your tip, sucking it in a steady pace.
>She looks you in the eyes and her gaze is pleading. Not-Rarity's lips are firmly on your cock and it almost looks like she's pouting.
>It's... It's kinda cute.
>Her tongue also joins in, caressing the back side of your tip. A few times the pony loosens her vacuum seal to allow herself to make a circle around you with her tongue.
>"Come on!" she murmurs impatiently.
>To be frank, you yourself are feeling impatient. You know you're close, but not close enough. So you decide to help.
>Your palm lands on Meanity's withers and presses her down on your shaft. She obeys without struggle. If it gets her your seed sooner, she'll accept anything.
>So you start guiding her head up and down, and for some time it's working, but you're still not quite there yet.
>Now your fingers are in her mane, forcing the mare's head to take wide swings. She allows even this.
>Grunting and panting, you focus on finishing as soon as possible, outright fucking her face now. Her mane is in your savage grip and she couldn't protest even if she wanted to. But she doesn't.
>When you look at her, you see that her eyes are on you, and she's almost angry. Angry that you're still not done. Ironically, this is what does it.
>It's so painful to force what little drops there are left in your balls at this point, but also so incredibly good to finally lose the tension in your dick.
>>
>>32513311
>The mare doesn't let go until you stop moving. You immediately go soft again and she has no choice but to consider the deed finished.
>"Yes, all mine," she states, satisfied, licking her lips.
>It's impossible for you to know what she thinks your semen is. Her sense of reality is warped enough that she thinks regular rocks are akin to diamonds, so you don't even bother asking her what exactly is so appealing in your cum.
"Rarity, come on. We can't do it this frequently," you whine at her, covering your face with your hands.
>"Whatever do you mean? I thought you belonged to me."
"I do, sure," you don't even question it. "But you need to make your property work for longer, you know? I'll wear out in no time like this, so if you just let me recover-"
>"No! I know what you're planning, mister. Once you're full of energy again you'll decide to run away and spend it with somepony else. I've seen through your plan and it won't work."
>The poor pony is so fixated on you she thinks you'll breed the first horse you see if only she lets you out?
>She probably doesn't even consider that you would never accomplish that even if you tried... Hell, even getting a single date with any mare seemed impossible for you. Until you found this little gem of a mare. A crazy diamond of a mare, more like, craving you like she actually likes you unconditionally, just for who you are.
>You love to be fooled in such a way, even if you know the truth.
"Rares, you've taken my clothes and all, I can't run away even if I wanted to. I want to be with you, honest. But I want us to, I dunno, be reasonable about it?"
>She contemplates it for a moment and then jumps at you, forcing you into her embrace once again.
>"Fine, be reasonable all you want, but you're staying here no matter what."
"Alright, I'm not disputing that."
>>
>>32513318
>You kinda want to thank her for at least considering it, so you pet her a bit. She doesn't really react, but she doesn't shy away from it too. Right now she seems grumpy, but when passion sparks between you two, she can be really affectionate.
>It bothers you that this mad pace has an effect on her too. She may not realize it, but she's dead tired, just like you. She desperately needs a break.
>An idea comes to mind.
"Rarity, you've been neglecting yourself an awful lot for me. You don't have to do this."
>"Huh? What's this about? Are you..." she tries to connect this line of thought with her usual suspicion of you stealing her things, but can't.
"Here, let me just..." you reach out into the pile of things and take a mane comb out of it - something you've been eyeing for some time now.
>"Oh, this is how it is! Still trying to steal my things?!" Not-so-Rarity assumes defensive stance, but you shake your hands at her.
"No, no! I just want to comb your mane. Is it alright with you? Please?"
>You stand on your knees and try to approach Meanity to touch her head, but she growls at you like some kind of dog.
"Come on, I'm not taking it anywhere. It will always be in my hand right here."
>She tries to watch it closely at all times, so you can't really work like that with her head constantly twisting and turning.
"I'm going to need you to stay still for this."
>"Nonsense! As soon as I look away, you'll-"
"Argh! Fine. Look, we'll do this."
>You stand up and the disgruntled pony follows your every movement with her eyes.
>"No, don't touch it! It's mine!" she barks as you find a big mirror still standing proud in the pile of hoarded trash.
"Calm down, I just want to put it right here. Look."
>Before the mare it stands, reflecting you both. What a pathetic sight you are. Dirty and naked, like some sort of hobo. That's what this kind of lifestyle does to you.
"See, you can watch it like this even when I work."
>"Hmph."
>>
File: 1528242230177.gif (3.32 MB, 1280x720)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB GIF
>>32513320
>Even if she has her doubts, she allows it. You smile and start working.
>To be honest, you don't know why you do it. It's just... It's still Rarity. A botched, deranged, insane version of her.
>But it doesn't mean she can't be just as groomed as the real deal. In fact, her being disheveled like that looks just wrong.
>So you arrange her mane like you've always wanted. It's not as vibrant as the real Rarity's, nor does it have the volume and the strength to hold a form like that, but it's something.
>It's kind of a meditative experience, for both of you. Your methodical motions keep the pony's attention and for once she's not acting neurotic and jumpy.
"Now the tail."
>Meanity watches the mirror closely. You notice that her mouth is slightly opened. Like she's entranced by the act.
>The tail of this pony doesn't even curl properly. But it will have to do.
>Finishing your work, you put the comb right in front of the pony.
"Here, all done. Don't you feel better already?"
>"I..." she can't find an answer. "I guess."
"No worries. I'll do it again later, if you want."
>She remains silent. You put your hands on her shoulders, hugging her from the back. And she leans into it.
>Closing her eyes, she says, satisfied:
>"I think it was the right idea to keep you mine."
"Sure was."
>You both look at each other in the mirror. After some time you notice that the mare doesn't open her eyes - she is breathing deeply and is completely relaxed.
>Smiling, you take the pillow and put it under your back. Leaning on it, you feel relaxed as well.
>With the snoozing crazy hoarder in your arms, you fall asleep again.
>>
>>32513299
tell me this won't end in tears and/or blood
please
>>
>>32513347
It's already over, Anon.
>>
>>32513352
yeah, I made the post before you posted the rest but forgot the captcha
so, am I dead yet
>>
File: 1529011540042.png (330 KB, 576x523)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>32513357
were you ever alive?
>>
>>32513299
>>32513304
>>32513311
>>32513318
>>32513320
>>32513326
This was great. It's fascinating to explore the Mean 6's personalities and how they react to affection.
Are they capable of change? Can they learn to love? Can they grow beyond their predetermined personalities and be redeemed? Or are they stuck being who they are?
>>
>>32502113
>>32504828
Source me up senpai
>>
File: Horse-Pussy.gif (1.97 MB, 800x449)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>32510707
>>
>>32513326
Just fantastic stuff. I would love to see a full arc and series of these.
>>
>>32504721
Thank you for the sad, writefag. I couldn't even jam to this with the sadness those two had in them and I was happy for that.
>>
>>32514025
>I would love to see a full arc and series of these.
Seconding this.
>>
File: rare-ity.png (217 KB, 400x400)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>32514025
>>32514144
Oh no, I smell a general.
>>
>>32514170
It would easily work. Anon going between the deranged Mean 6 in Everfree and the always-unreachable Mane 6 in town, internal turmoil playing out as he tries to rectify his behavior in both places, the inevitable blurring of the lines between both "worlds" for him as he begins to see more of the Mane in the Mean and the Mean in the Mane, and the conflict that abounds.
>>
>>32513367
Alright, that was way less depressing than expected
but pls don't hurt and/or bully dash and penka too much
>>
File: Mega unf.gif (856 KB, 650x366)
856 KB
856 KB GIF
>>32504721
>>32513326
This green is amazing
>>
>>32514178
I can only imagine the reaction the mane 6 would have if they find out Anon has been living with the mean 6.
>>
>>32514025
>>32514144
Agreed. I would love to see something like this >>32514178 or just lewds about the others. I'm not sure about it becoming a general, but I think there are some interesting stories to be had here.
>>
File: 1528919820451.png (1.07 MB, 1085x1033)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>32514291
No plans for them at this point, I hope someone else picks them since I'm out of ideas for now
>>
>>32514764
I think Evil Dash would keep coming back to Anon not out of any sense of loyalty but because he is the only one who will treat her decently despite how she is. Her "friends" all treat her like trash anyway. She'll stick around with him and get the occasional fuck out of him and leave for awhile. But eventually she always comes back to him. Always coming and going but consistently returning to him.
>>
>>32510193
Why is this so arousing?
Seriously, I'm not memeing.
>>
File: 1528923419055.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>32513403
It's hard to tell with these ones. The discorded bunch were pretty much under a spell but some of them were led there by simple suggestions. I think it is possible to affect them if these sticcs aren't just some "mean spell" come to life and are actually capable of independent thought. They've just known absolutely nothing in this world other than serving Chrysalis. No one was ever there to show them any kind of affection whatsoever.
>>
>>32514786
This sounds pretty good. What about Pinkie?
>>
File: 1756218.png (784 KB, 1280x720)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>32514832
>I think it is possible to affect them if these sticcs aren't just some "mean spell" come to life and are actually capable of independent thought.
I think that they could be more than just magic following the warped personality of the mane 6 by the fact that they can feel other emotions besides what they are supposedly programmed to feel. In the pic they are afraid of Chrysalis when she berates them and threatens them. They can feel fear. In the next pic You can see that when the tree takes hold of them that they are clearly afraid to die. So it seems to me that they are aware of the situation and aware that they are going to die and they clearly don't want to die.
>>
File: 1756170.gif (3.75 MB, 480x270)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>32514863
For a split second you can see their "we fucked up" faces.
>>
>>32514859
Anti-Pinkie's like being with a person who never likes anything you do or what you try to do for her. She'll criticize anything and everything. She's basically just a big ball of negativity. Yet at the same time she won't leave Anon alone and stick by him. Probably for the same reasons Anti-Dash will come back to him. Because he won't treat her like shit and he doesn't try to antagonize her. Anon tries to get her involved with doing things with him. Any sort of activities and things like that. She obviously turns down and puts down everything he suggests at first. But with enough goading she'll give in and start doing whatever it is he's suggesting. Although with a lot less enthusiasm and will still criticize everything about it. She'll still participate though, because she has nothing better to do. And when compared to the others he is the least "boring" person out of the group. Because he'll interact with her instead of ignoring her. Because he won't try to antagonize her or use her like a servant. Because he lets her hang out with him even though she does nothing but complain.
>>
File: 1757796.png (814 KB, 1180x1040)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>32510193
>>
>>32514966
>draw me like one of your French mares
>takes off in the middle of the drawing
>>
>>32513578
>what are filenames?
artist:badumsquish
>>
>>32514921
That's really good as well. I would love to hear about Flutters and AJ from you.

I'm planning to do an all-Mean6 story and I don't know if I'll end up using that exact characterization, but these certainly help. And I would love to read individual stories about each of them behaving like that, if anyone is up for that.
>>
>>32515719
Anti-AJ is a compulsive liar. But ironically once you know that it's easy to predict her and determine what she wants. Anon knows what she says she hates, she actually likes and what she says she likes she actually hates. So if he gets her something and she says she hates it he'll know she actually likes it. Just knowing that she says the opposite of how she feels helps a lot. Her lies are mostly amusing because of the kinds of crazy crap she'll makes up as well. She'll like Anon because he plays along with her and acts like he believes her lies. She'll want to be with Anon because he listens to her. No matter what bullshit she spews from her mouth Anon will still be there listening to her. He won't try to make her stop, or correct her, or tell her that what she says isn't true. With Anon she'll always have someone to listen to her making up lies.

Anti-Shy is essentially just a bully. She says hurtful things and does cruel things. A relationship with her will be dysfunctional of course. It's like being with someone who's always mean and verbally abusive. The thing is that she'll be cruel to Anon for awhile and then reel him back in by showing him a little bit of kindness for a short time. Then she'll be mean to him again. Anon will always fall for that bit of kindness and keep coming back to her. Which is why Anon is her favorite target. He keeps coming back to take more abuse. Everyone will get fed up and leave her except for him. In a way she depends on him. So she'll string him along with bits of kindness and affection. And because he's her favorite person to bully, in her own twisted way she cares for him because she does not want him to leave her or die. How can she keep being cruel to him if he left her or died?
>>
>>32515300
Kekkles
>>
File: Confused Lyra.png (790 KB, 1368x1080)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>32515921
Why do I like Anti-AJ more then the actual AJ now?
>>
>>32514869
That's actually kind of sad.
>>
>>32516200
Because it's cute seeing Anti-Applejack think she's getting away with something.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (45 KB, 370x377)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>32515921
I want sticc AJ to tell me sweet little lies
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1758366
>>
File: 1528921620323.png (1.88 MB, 1920x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
Let's give it a shot.

>"So, is it done yet?"
>Twilight Sparkle enters her newly erected residence - a fairly spacious tent.
>Of course it was up to you to set it up. Who else in this gang would accomplish something like this?
>After all, this isn't really Twilight Sparkle. It's whatever magical clone-animation-whatever-thing created by some bug horse or something.
>She and her crew got left behind after their creator's plan failed, or so you've heard. The Everfree forest is now their 'base of operations', as Twilight explained.
>Twilight calls it that, but just one look at it can tell you that it's just a couple of tents and a bonfire in the middle of a forest.
>They've set it up on a modest clearing near a lake, so anyone could just assume they're camping.
>Only it's their home and they're surviving out here. Without much success so far. If not for Rarity's scavenging and Fluttershy's ability to scare away animals, they would've been lost here.
"Yeah, no thanks to you friends," you answer here.
>"They aren't my friends, and what did they do this time?"
"It's nothing, just Rarity being Rarity."
>"Ugh."
>Twilight looks around her new home. The last tent you've help them with. When you first found them, only a week ago, there was just one - Rarity's.
>Needless to say, it was filled to the brim with junk so others had to stay outside.
>But among that junk Twilight has found other tents. God knows where Rarity got those from, probably stolen from other campers or found some left-behinds.
>And so, with a bit of fighting and convincing the white pony that you're not stealing anything, Twilight has ordered you to set them up.
>Ordered is a strong word, but she thinks she's in charge, so...
>"Great, great. This will definitely help."
>No words of thanks. Not like you expect any from her anyway.
"Can I go now?"
>"Where to? Are you running away already?" she asks cautiously.
"No, I'll be nearby. Just wanted to fish for a bit before I head home."
>Twilight frowns.
>>
>>32516659
>"Fish? You mean in that lake?"
"Yep."
>She's considering it like it's up to her to decide whether or not you're allowed to do it.
>"Fine. I'll call you if I need anything."
"Alright."
>Both of you exit the 'commander's outpost'. It's already past noon but you're not worried about time. You won't be getting lost in this forest.
>You have your fishing rod with you and some bait in a can. Everything you would ever need to sit near the lake and relax. Of course, you don't care about the fish itself. It's the ritual that goes with it that's important.
>Simple fishing relax times. Ah, what can possibly be better?
>You wonder if you can find any alcohol in Equestria. Without a bottle near your chair it's not the same.
>Still, the ambience is perfect for this. In no time you are seated right near the lake and your hook is idly thrown into the crystal clear water.
>Man, being a ranger in the Everfree is such a piece of cake. All the tales about it being dangerous was probably to ward off stupid ponies.
>Though some of them now live here and they don't know the first thing about survival.
>It's not like you're an expert, but you're definitely capable of something on your own. Unlike these fillies.
>For example, one of them is now resting up above on tree branch. You don't see her, but you hear her landing there.
>Then, of course, comes a yawn. She was napping the whole day.
>"Hey, Anon," you hear her tremendously bored voice from above.
"Hi, Rainbow."
>"What's all this?" she sounds absolutely disinterested, yet still has to ask.
"I'm fishing."
>"Pfft."
>That's all you get.
>A few moments late you head her ruffling up the leaves and getting comfortable yet again.
>So far you've been fishing here two times, and all of those were under her watch. She doesn't care for you, but she still prefers to sleep above you, not anywhere else. Only when you're sitting here fishing.
>What a strange little pony.
>>
>>32516664
>Just as strange as the pink one that's approaching you right now.
>"Ugh, again?"
"Yep, again."
>"Can't you think of anything else to do?"
"Not really. Any ideas?"
>"Uggh."
>That's about it. That's all there is to your conversation.
>Pinkie lies down on her belly right at the lakeside and watches her reflection get distorted by ripples made by your line.
>"This is so boring."
>Pause.
>You listen to Rainbow Dash snoozing up above and some birds chirping in the distance.
"That's the point. It's relaxing."
>No reply.
"Is anything not boring to you, Pinkie?"
>She's still watching the water. Another pause is almost a minute long.
>"Not really."
>Now you stay silent for almost two minutes. Pinkie is still here.
"Hey, Pinkie."
>"Yeah."
"What's more boring, watching paint dry or watching your own reflection in the water?"
>She pauses again, but then gets up and turns away from you.
>"Answering stupid questions."
>With that, she walks away towards the camp, where something is going down between Twilight and Rarity.
>Yes, again.
>That means the hoarder freak is back from her daily scavenger hunt.
>Your idyllic daytime at this beautiful lake might be ruined again. Better hide your can of worms, unless you-
>"Hey!"
>Oh no.
>"Hey, you! Forest ape!"
>The yellow one is back too.
>"Or maybe you're more of a clothed sloth?"
"Hey, Flutterbitch."
>"Ooh! Big words for someone that fat and lazy."
>You're not that fat. And certainly not that lazy. But it goes without saying that this annoying horse will use anything to get under your skin.
>"Trying to fish again? So you really are braindead, huh?"
"Piss off," you don't even look at her but you know she's right at your side now.
>Better get ready for an attack.
>"I've already told you, there's no fish in this lake."
"Hey, there might be."
>"Spoken like a true idiot."
"Whatever."
>"WhAtEvEr..."
>Did she just mock your voice? You're having hard time hiding a smile.
>>
>>32516671
>"So if you know you won't catch anything, you don't need these!"
>Before you can react, she snatches your can from the ground and lifts off.
>In a matter of seconds, Fluttershy flies over your head and empties the content of the can right on your head.
>To salt the wound, she throws the can in the camp's general direction. And that, of course, prompts Rarity to drop everything and run to get it.
>"Mine!" you hear her exclaim, as she runs off to her tent to add her newest catch to her junk collection.
>Fluttrshy hovers lower so her face is on the same level as yours.
>"Oops!" she mocks you. "Well, at least somepony managed to catch something today."
>She then proceeds to laugh like a maniac and fly off, not before hitting Rainbow's branch on her way, of course.
>You hear the blue pegasus grumble something half-asleep.
>It's only now you notice that Pinkie has watched the whole thing and never did anything.
>She looks at your dirt-and-worm covered self and not even a hint of smile crosses her face.
>"Well, at least that was more fun than fishing," she remarks and walks away.
>It's hard to tell if she actually enjoyed the show.
>But still, now you'll have to spend some time cleaning yourself.
>That's just how things go in this camp of jerks and assholes.

So that's all I got for now. Thoughts? Worth continuing?
>>
>>32516601
Please let me off the ride Mr Todd
>>
>>32516675
I'm interested.
>>
File: 1521924152447.png (521 KB, 1274x1024)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>32516675
That was comfy (before Fluttershy showed up).
>>
File: 109634590675.webm (1.33 MB, 1366x768)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
>>32516807
Fluttershy was fun. Flutterbitch is always the best
>>
>>32516675
Please continue. I like it so far.
>>
>>32516675
I'd like to see how this goes. They're obviously dependent on Anon to do things and take care of them since they're so incompetent and dysfunctional.
>>
>>32516675
Most definitely.
>>
>>32516935
Flutterbitch sure makes the cutest faces.
>>
>>32516617
>Gee Anon it's freezing out here.
It's like 70 degrees, Applejack.
>No it ain't! Equestria is...uhh...moving further away from the sun because Celestia is sick.
The fuck are you talking about?
>We're gonna freeze to death out here!
No we're no-
>We gotta have sex to keep warm.
Okay.
>>
>>32514863
>>32514869
Interesting. I suppose the fear of their own demise separates them from something like the mirror pool Pinkie clones. Since they never seemed afraid of going back to the pool.
>>
>>32517401
Yeah it's part of what drew me to capping that webm. All those cute expressions, and many of them you'd never catch on the real Flutterbutter's face.
>>
>>32504828
>Antiponk
>smiling

Fake and straight.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>32517401
Now that's a pony who absolutely needs a hatefuck, as rough as possible.
>>
>>32516617
I hate to nitpick something like this but why are the apples of her cutie mark green?
>>
>>32519069
Maybe because the green apple is the most sour?
>>
>>32508756
>Fim and Senpai brothers
wordfilters make me kek sometimes
>>
>>32517401
best bully face
>>
>>32516737
>>32516807
>>32516999
>>32517221
>>32517255
Thanks, mates. I wasn't able to write today but I'll be making some progress tomorrow. Stay alive for me.
>>
>>32521191
I eagerly await your return
>>
File: 03qebUI.jpg (80 KB, 1300x861)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>tfw no Angry mares screaming at you
>>
What if Chrysalis accidentally spawned an evil version of herself?
>>
>>32522149
>not an anti version of Anon
>which would be a smart and kind Anon that all the ponies would vote for replacing the real one
>>
>>32522210
that would hurt
>>
>>32522210
> vote passes
> Anon kills himself in despair
> new anon kills himself out of guilt
> ponies lament the loss and are never quite the same
>>
>>32523042
Oh fuck I should write that
>>
>>32523042
So they both think suicide is the way to go? Somehow I find the idea of Anti-anon trying to carry on and understanding his existence as a copy and understanding who his original was more interesting. I don't often see stories from the clone's perspective, which is why I think Moon had such a huge emotional impact on me.
>>
>>32516675
please do continue
>>
>>32522023
It hurts to live.
>>
>>32523386
You totally should.
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/6/16/1759188__explicit_artist-colon-badumsquish_derpibooru+exclusive_rainbow+dash_rarity_the+mean+6_spoiler-colon-s08e13_69+position_anatomically+correct_an.png
>>
File: 1500811034307.jpg (54 KB, 640x618)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>32523976
That fucking rarara ass
UNF
>>
Do the mean 6 sing?
>>
File: apples.jpg (48 KB, 734x489)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>32516675
>It wasn't hard to kinda wave and flail your shirt around to at least somewhat clean it after Fluttershy's prank. But pieces of soil got stuck in your hair, and that needs to be dealt with.
>Of course, the obvious solutions is to just wash it in the lake. But it would certainly attract the mean ponies' attention.
>For example, leaving your shirt on the ground was basically inviting Rarity to take it. And leaning over to submerge your head? You'd get kick in the butt right that instant by someone yellow and annoying.
>So you wait until Rarity gets in her tent and snatch a vacant pot from the camp's "kitchen tent", also known as Pinkie's home.
>Basically no one wanted all the day-to-day use kitchenware Rarity has scavenged in their own tents and Pinkie didn't really care.
>So aside from personal cups, everything is stored at her place.
>She wouldn't mind you taking one thing for just a moment, she's not Rarity. Not like Pinkies is even here at the moment, it's all good.
>Next, you move to the far side of the lake. Only there you can safely wash your head.
>Fluttershy can still fly over to this place, but you're not really worried. She gets bored rather quickly.
>But, apparently, some other pony managed to find you here.
>An orange mare emerges from the depths of the forest, carrying a basket of berries in her mouth.
>That basket was made by her, which was impressive, considering she's an earth pony. Knowing who she mirrors it's only natural that she has good hooves, but still.
>For an asshole, she's pretty resourceful.
"Hey, AJ!"
>She looks startled like she hasn't notice you yet, even though she was purposely passing near you.
>"Who, me?" she sets the basket on the ground and approaches you. "Who are you again?"
"Oh, just a humble fisherman passing through."
>You point at your rod and AJ frowns.
>"Well I've never seen you fishing here before."
"That's because there's no fish in this lake," you go with her flow.
>>
>>32524384
>"Sure there is. Just yesterday I caught one."
"Using what?"
>"Uh..." her eyes dart left and right and you know exactly what that means. "A thirty three feet branch and... Uh... A pretty rock."
"Really now?"
>"Eyep. It was shining like a pearl and a big-mouthed fish came to see it in awe, and then she said-"
"Alright, fine. I'm just a lousy fisherman then."
>"Yep."
"Never mind that, you got some berries there? I thought you only liked apples?"
>The apple mare shows you the most convincing offended expression she can manage.
>"Me?! Never! These here berries are all we ponies need."
"I see, so nice of you to bring them here."
>"Oh, it's not for them. These are, um, poison berries. To... Keep the timberwolves away."
"They eat berries?"
>"No, but they think that they grow where the ground is poisoned, so they won't come near."
"Ah, this makes a lot of sense," you nod to her, totally convinced by her explanation as always. "Say, aren't these just blackberries?"
>The pony is quick to hide the basket behind her body.
>"Nope! Don't even know what those look like."
"I see, carry on then."
>She nods and makes her way to the camp with her basket.
>This pseudo-Applejack is probably the sweetest mare here. As soon as you got used to her manner of expressing herself, you quickly started to 'get' her.
>She helped a whole lot with erecting the camp. You've managed to counter her habit of lying by presenting her simple yes or no questions.
>That narrowed down a lot of her advices, because usually you can't just trust her to tell the opposite of truth.
>If you ask her 'what time is it?' she might say that she can't read clocks, sun dials and hourglasses. Or she could tell you a whole story of how she was kidnapped by sentient pollen and carried to a country with no concept of day and night. Either one could happen.
>>
>>32524389
>But she does know a lot and is really capable for a small pony. You feel like you've bonded a lot while working on construction and fighting with Rarity for supplies so AJ is pretty much your friend at this point.
>AJ managed to distract her just fine. It's not like the white hoarder is that gullible, it's just that her desire to get something outweighs her common sense.
>Something you've been working on already, actually. Every time you visit the camp you give Rarity something, even if it's not much. It's like training a dog, but, to be honest, there's not much of a difference at times. This mare can get so obsessed with even the littlest thing she acts like an animal.
>Even though she's a pretty nice pony otherwise, when there's nothing to snatch or protect from snatching.
>There is potential there and you wish to work with it. Same with all the others, really.
>Aside from Applejack, the easiest one to get things done with is Twilight. As long as you agree with her and nod your head to things she say, she can be quite bearable.
>Just when you remember her, you see the purple mare herself flying towards you. Her reflection perfectly mirrors the fake alicorn in the still surface of the lake.
>"Anon, there you are. I have something-"
>She lands near you and looks at you with a bit of confusion.
"What is it, Twilight?"
>You hear her murmuring under her breath as she looks over you still naked torso and frowns:
>"So he does take them off..."
"What was that?"
>"What? Look, I have something to discuss with you. Move to my command post when you're ready."
"Alright."
>Twilight nods and starts walking away but soon finds out that you're walking right behind you, putting your shirt back on.
>You meet her questioning glance with a shrug.
"I'm ready right now."
>"...Good."
>Twilight is obviously a bit uncomfortable leading the way since she wasn't expecting to return with you right away.
>>
>>32524395
>She probably wishes she had messengers to send instead of going everywhere on her own. Oh well, no one here can be trusted with someone like that.
>Upon your return you see that the camp is pretty much abandoned aside from Pinkie lying on the ground near the currently cold campfire.
>She's taking a nap by the looks of it.
>Others can't be seen anywhere. Twilight leads you into her tent and closes it behind you with magic.
>"So... I have a task for you."
"Alright."
>What else could she possibly need you for, Anon? You'd be silly to imagine anything else.
>"But first, I want to ask you one thing."
>You nod and Twilight turns around to her mattress (as step up from a bedroll, as commander should have) and gets something from under it.
>"Do you know what this is?"
>Her magic holds a big and thick book in it.
"Twilight? It's a book."
>The mare gives you an impish smile.
>"Exactly. Now, what does it say on the cover? You can read, right?"
>Ponish language is quite a bit different from English, but it was really easy to learn since all you had to do was to learn runes instead of letters, everything else is exactly the same.
"Asparagus: from ancient Equestria to modern days."
>"Huh?"
"Tome three."
>Twilight looks at the cover herself, as if she suspects that you're lying.
>"What in the world..."
"Oh, I get it, you want to start growing your own products. That's something I-"
>"No! That's not it."
"Why do you have a book like this then?"
>"Rarity brought it here today. And that made me think."
>Twilight starts walking around the tent right in front of you.
>"It made me think about what we've been doing wrong so far. We've nowhere near conquering Equestria. As soon as we were abandoned by that treacherous vixen, we've been doing nothing but surviving out here."
"Sounds about right."
>She doesn't mind your remarks and doesn't stop walking from side to side.
>>
>>32524404
>"Well, we'll have to move forward eventually. But it's not that easy. I would be a fool to assume that in our current state we can accomplish anything at all. You've seen these ponies. They aren't a team, they're a bunch of self-centered idiots!"
>You shrug yet again but Twilight pays no attention, inspired by her own speech.
>"Something is missing here. Something that was present when that bug queen was here. Can you guess what it is, Anonymous?"
"Uh... A plan?"
>The mare's eyebrow shoots up in surprise.
>"That too! Good job. But actually, it's... Control. Orders. A common goal. What we lack now, is a sense of direction."
>You're not sure how exactly did Chrysalis command these ponies, but it sure as hell had no success. But you aren't about to argue with someone like Twilight on this.
>You don't need a massive headache right now, she won't back down until you admit you're wrong, even if you aren't.
>If she think that this queen of hers was actually good at what she did, who are you to judge? Twilight doesn't really have anyone else to be a role model for her.
>"So, this is where this thing comes into play."
"A-asparagus?"
>Twilight throws the book at you and you barely dodge it.
>"No, you imbecile! Books! I lack knowledge to lead like Chrysalis did. But knowledge is something you can obtain from books."
"Oh, now I get it."
>"Finally!" she says triumphantly. "Now I just need to obtain books. And this is where you come in."
>Of course. You already see where this is going.
"I'm not stealing anything, if this is what it's all about."
>"Stealing? How narrow-minded of you, Anonymous. There are things called 'libraries' where you can borrow books, though I assume you've never been in one if you're missing such an obvious point."
>It's not like she's been to one either...
>"We can't show up in Ponyville to just get books, especially me. So it's up to you to get some and bring them here."
"Alright, I can see how this works. What books do you need?"
>>
>>32524415
>"Well, any that have something to do with control."
"Anything specific?"
>"No," she answers swiftly. "Figure something out. I'll accept anything if it helps my cause..."
>She stops and takes a step towards you.
>"Our cause."
"Right."
>Her voice suddenly becomes hushed, almost seductive.
>"Of course, you'll get rewarded for it. I can offer you something extremely rare and appealing."
>You almost burst out laughing at such an obvious attempt at acting like she's the master manipulator. Maybe that bug queen taught her that?
>Twilight thinks she has you wrapped around her hoof and that you'll do her every bidding at her beck and call.
"Alright," you try to sound serious. "What would that be?"
>Twilight turns around for added dramatic effect and you can finally smile from ear to ear without being noticed.
>"How does being my personal assistant sound?"
>You barely suppress a giggle. What a gift, Twilight! What benevolence!
>"Right now you're just a servant, but I feel like together we can accomplish a lot."
"We sure can."
>The sarcasm in your voice is lost on the totally inspired mare.
>"So, what will it be?"
>You know for sure she won't take no for an answer. But you wouldn't deny her this anyway. This is too good to pass up. Even if it basically makes you this Twilight's Spike.
>Maybe she knows about the princess having an assistant and wanted one for herself? Who knows at this point.
"Sure, I'll do it, commander."
>Twilight's eyes light up with genuine excitement.
>"Good! Great. Get started immediately."
"Uh, one thing though."
>"What?"
"I won't be here tomorrow."
>"Huh? Why?"
"Pinkie has invited me to her party, I can't miss that."
>"Pinkie? But she-"
"The actual one, Twilight."
>"Oh. I keep forgetting."
>Twilight almost looks dejected.
>"Fine. Just be here the next day, alright? That's an order."
"Of course. You can count on me."
>The pony nods and you both walk out of her tent.
>"Are her parties that good?"
"Yeah, they're a blast."
>"Hmph..."
>>
>>32524427
>Is Twilight jealous? You wouldn't be surprised but... It seems kinda weird.
>"Parties are no fun..." you hear a voice coming from the campfire.
>While you were talking, Applejack already managed to light it up and is now boiling water over it in a pot, and Pinkie is still laying dangerously close to the fire.
"Careful with the mane, Pinks."
>She opens her mouth to respond, but doesn't.
>Twilight is already walking away to check on Rarity so you use this time to move the pink pony away from fire.
>She's soft and feels like a mass of play-doh. The pony doesn't react in any way to you getting your hands under her chest and belly and gently moving her. She just gives you a heavy sigh and that's about it.
>"Anon, we'll be having berry soup tonight, wanna join?" Applejack asks you.
>You already know it's a lie so you decline her politely.
>You'll have to head home soon anyway. Leaving these ponies alone for one whole day seems dangerous, but you hope they'll manage.
>>
>>32524440
That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll write some more later.
>>
>>32524449
Excellent
>>
>>32524449
Love it so far. good job m80
>>
>>32524427
Twi-twig is fucking adorable when she's being manipulative.
>>
>>32524449
Do you have a pastebin?
>>
>>32524568
>>32524741
>>32524967
>>32525172
Thanks, lads. Here: https://pastebin.com/UEa0bqD0
>>
>>32525259
Thanks
>>
Clones need to stick together.
>>
>>32525479
badums for fucks sake
I need more of this twilight, and more of this haircut
>>
>>32525479
I hope he makes more mean 6 art.
>>
>>32524449
>>32525259
Nice update man, the mean 6 may be assholes but they're cute little assholes.
>>
>>32502106
>eating horse turd
disgusting
>>
>>32525479
I would love a story about clone pinkie and meanlight sharing a room together.
>>
File: a bundle of sticks.png (1.55 MB, 5303x3684)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Okay Anons. You have to live with one of them. Which one?
>>
>>32526353
Either Twilight, because Twiggydom is my absolute fetish, or Flutterbully because she'll eventually put an end to my miserable existence.
>>
>>32526364
FlutterBitch won't kill you. That wouldn't be cruel.
>>
>>32526353
id try to make greedity work but she seems like the hardest to make work of the 6
>>
>>32502094
I like to think this Pinkie could be a legit version of Pinkie if she didn't got her cutie mark. She used to be bored and sad before, unsure about everything then became more sour and don't have any motivation since everything will always be the same to her.
>>
>>32525799
Same. There's a criminally low amount of art around.
>>
>>32526504
Just offer her a reward of something and she'll gladly do whatever you want for the reward.
>>
>>32526353
Twilight because she is most likely going to pay half the rent.
>>
File: 1498944666334.jpg (32 KB, 500x380)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>32526353
I'd take Ponk, we can be bored 24/7 together.
>>
File: 1528668701537.png (2.04 MB, 1920x1080)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>32526353
Twilight all day, no contest.

I'd have her callin me scum while i rub her g spot with my frenulum in no time.
>>
>>32526353
Twilight so we can emulate pinky and the brain and go about finding a way to control the world
>>
>>32502094
Just try and imagine that Flutterape.
Go on, I dare you to attempt to even conceptualize such a thing.
Protip: You can't because it's too rapturous.
>>
>>32528148
>she pins you down
>she ties you up
>she ballgags you
>she rapes you
>she humiliates you
>she doesn't free you and fly away
>you die from thirst or hunger somewhere down the line
done
>>
>>32528165
But you can't capture the feeling of her wringing out every last cc of jizz from your withered ballsack, can you?
>>
>>32528168
>you'd cum in a first place
Oh you sweet innocent child

She'd be gentle at first, or at least, she'd manipulate your lower parts as gently as possible
Maybe she'd bite your ears and nipples until she draws blood, but that'd be fine since you're a disgusting masochist anyway
But when she's had her fun, after she climaxed a couple times and you're on the brink of release, that's when she strikes
She'd get up, ever so slowly, just barely enough to make you go past the point of no return, she'd make every single seconds count, even faking moans and promising you the moon while she does so, but then your cock would pop free, and you'd whine at her to keep going, but she'd cut you off by slapping your cock as hard as she can
You'd cry out in pain and only then realize how strong are the binds keeping you to the ground
Then she'd start stepping on your balls
Slowly, at first, then the pressure would build, more and more, until you hear the giggling stop and she'd let go of your poor, abused testicle, only for her hoof to slam back down
There's big chances you'd faint at that point, but whether you do or don't, that wouldn't really matter to you
The point would be to destroy any amount of virility you still have, to get rid of these disgusting balls and make sure you'll never feel that pleasure ever again
So she'd slap them some more
She'd squeeze them some more
She'd crush them some more
Maybe she'd tease your throbbing, blood leaking cockhead once to tease you at that point too, to make you believe that she'd stop
Any amount of hope is an oasis in the desert when you've got nothing but pain and despair left
So you'd cling to it, whining through the gag some more, and she'd comply
She'd even kiss the poor babies, once, twice, then she'd take them in her mouth and suckle on them for a second or so, until you feel her jaw clench and she rips them off completely
She'd spit them on your face while snickering like a maniac, and she'd fly away
>>
>>32528109
>Gee, Twiggy what are we gonna do tonight?
>>
>>32526353
Fluttershy because I want to bully her back and put her in headlocks, give her wet willies, noogies, and indian burns.
>>
>>32527630
Imagine laying on the bed together on a hot summer day, the air conditioning went out so the both of you are hot and sweaty. Then imagine the two of you sitting in a bathtub full of cold water together naked. You're leaning back with AntiPink's back pressed against your front as she usues you for a pillow. The two of you just laying there while she complains about the shitty air conditioner, how hot it is, and how she has to be in this bathtub with you. Yet, even if she complains about you being in there with her she refuses to move and let you up.
>>
>>32528188
Ahhhhhhhh, you have quite the gift fren.
>>
File: 1491095812309.png (252 KB, 605x551)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>32528566
Literal perfection. Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>32526353
Rarity. Because I like her. If I become her property I bet she'll let me use her things because she owns me.
>>
>>32526353
either Twilight or Pinkie
>>
>>32528571
You could say he has the balls for it.
>>
I want to take care of mean clone Twilight while she's sick.
>>
>>32526353
Twilight, so second thoughts.
>>
>>32502094
Wouldn't it be hot if Chrysalis used her horn to impale them and talked down to them as they bled out haha jk it would be weird if I actually wanted to see that right guys?
>>
>>32528986
>you will never insist on taking care of Twiglight as she protests about being taken care of while being too sick to stop it
>>
>>32529547
don't fucking do this to me
>>
>>32529547
I need this.
>>
>>32508756
This is cute as fuck.
Badappul = best appul
>>
Speaking of anti Applejack, would the real Applejack consider her family? She is related to her in a way.
>>
>>32530103
Only if the tree she came from is related to bloomberg
>>
>>32530103
>>32530166
She was made with Applejack's DNA so technically they're sisters.
>>
>>32530177
So NegaPinkie is somehow her relative too then, if real Pinkie is. Great.
>>
>>32530207
They'll be the two in the corner at the apple family reunion talking shit and telling lies.
>>
>>32530222
kek
>>
>>32529547
Thanks for the diabetes.
>>
>>32502094
This oh god this
>>
>>32528986
That's exactly what she wants you to think.
>>
>>32529282
Only if she impaled them sexually and if the blood was cum instead
>>
>>32526353
Twilight is the most tolerable one and makes my peepee feel funny, however I wouldn't have trouble living with ponka.
>>
>>32526353
Dash because she wouldn't be around much.
>>
I want evil Twilight to bend me over and fuck me hard with a strap-on.
>>
>>32532047
I want to bend Evil Twilight over and fuck her hard with a strap-on.
>>
>>32532050

What are you, a girl?
>>
>>32525479
I like this more than I know I should.
>>
>>32532062
strap on for anus, penis for pussy
>>
File: medium.png (190 KB, 510x600)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
Speaking of ponies I want to hatefuck...
>>
>>32502094
If I set them on fire would they burn?
>>
>>32533608
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>32533621
4U
>>
>>32524440
>There's a forty minute walk from Meanlight's camp to your humble cottage on the outskirts of Ponyville.
>It's probably the closest building to the forest, aside from Fluttershy's.
>That is good for both of you. Your employer gets to see you go to work and return back just by being anywhere near the window, and you get to talk to the kind pony about anything work related.
>Or even if it's not related. Fluttershy sometimes loves to just chat.
>This time it seems that she's been waiting for your return: the mare flies to greet you as soon as you walk out of the forest.
>You exchange your greetings from far away but only when Fluttershy flies closer and takes a good thorough look at you she speaks up.
>"You're really late today. Did something happen?"
"No, I... Well, I decided to double-check things. You know, since I'll be missing tomorrow's round."
>"Oh, the party!" Fluttershy sighs with relief. "You're going, right?"
"Sure am. Can't miss Pinkie's party."
>You look at the sun and add:
"Am I really that late?"
>Fluttershy looks away and smiles.
>"Not that late, but I was already getting worried."
"Nah, you know me, no need."
>"Last few days you've been returning later and later. Is everything really okay?"
"Yes, nothing to worry about."
>"If you say so. Remember, if you need anything I'm happy to help."
"Of course. Thank you."
>She smiles warmly at you and give her a reassuring nod.
>With that, you part ways.
>Even when you turn around and walk away, you notice that you're still smiling. Fluttershy always brightens up your day.
>She really is the complete opposite of the yellow menace you have to deal with in the camp.
>Even if you gave that rotten mare a big scare not long ago, she still can't help herself.
>You were this close to slapping her across her smug face. One day you swear she'll get under you nerves and you'll do it.
>Who cares if she's a small pony. She should know better. You're there to help them be better and if this is what it takes...
>>
>>32533835
>Some bullies just have to be shown they're not that powerful. You prefer to believe that this is the case with Flutterbitch as well. Only time will tell.
>How will they manage without you, you wonder? Even if it's just one day.
>Seems like even when you're away you can't stop worrying about them.
>But no matter, tomorrow is your time to relax, a day off from your job.
>Fluttershy never really specified what you do. Seems like you're part forest ranger, part guide.
>Most ponies are scared shitless of the Everfree forest. Fluttershy included.
>Even if you know it's a dangerous place you've yet to see anything really hostile or dangerous. And so you don't really have any reason to be afraid.
>Growing up near the forest certainly helped you with that. So, having a need for a job, you were assigned to this place.
>First, you patrol it. Lost ponies, suspicious footprints, signs of wild animals - you are there to find and report it all. The next time something dangerous is lurking near Ponyville you'll be the one to warn everyone.
>Of course, nothing of the sorts ever happened. Guiding locals that want to collect some rare herbs or just mushrooms and berries, that's your usual routine.
>You've been doing this for the last half a year and it hasn't been a week without some pony wanting you to keep her company in the spooky forest.
>All of that ensured that by this point in time at least half of the town had spent a few hours with you, alone in the forest.
>Of course, you think it's a fairly insignificant thing. Nothing spooky has ever happened to you. But townsponies are grateful to you nonetheless and somehow appreciate your labor.
>Even if all you do is take long nature walks every day.
>It feels good and reminds you of home, of your childhood, spent mostly playing in a forest. And, besides, you're still looking for the way out.
>Even now, almost a year after you've been spirited away to this place, you still don't give up hope.
>>
>>32533839
>But right now all you can think about is Pinkie's party and grabbing a book for Twilight.
>The first is really easy. You sleep well and spend the whole morning in your humble cottage. Fluttershy always leaves food in your fridge while you're away to work so you have no problems making yourself an all-in meal.
>Taking a shower and reading local newspaper also takes time. Finally, you leave to help Pinkie prepare for her party.
>It's Golden Harvest's birthday. You have never really been close as she never used your services, but you know Pinkie would appreciate your help, especially knowing that a pair of hands can be of great use to these little ponies.
>"Heya, Anonnynonymous! You're here early!" you hear the familiar high-pitched voice as soon as you even approach the place.
"Hey, Pinkie. Thought I could help you with preparations and stuff."
>"How deliciously thoughtful of you! Although I'm pretty much all set by now, you can help me a lot with food sampling."
"Oh, really?"
>The pony hops right in front of you and sways her mane just enough for it to point in the right direction.
>"I have all kinds of fun things to eat there but I can't decide what to serve first! Maybe you can help me with that?"
>You smirk at such a silly problem to have. But you still nod in agreement, of course.
>"I knew I could count on you, follow me."
>Despite it being your day-off you still can't get those mean ponies out of your mind - immediately you think back to the Meanie Pie almost setting her mane on fire just because she was too bored to move.
>Man, with those little shitheads you almost forgot how real ponies act. Your heart flutters at hearing Pinkie humming some simple melody as she arranges a line of cupcakes and pies before you, from smallest to largest.
>There are so many samples you're getting a bit intimidated. But you know Pinkie will encourage you as much as she can.
>>
>>32533844
>This is what it's all about. This is what Equestria is. It's so good to be here instead of that camp.
>Though Pinkie's task proves to be quite hard. When she sees that you struggle to think about any sort of order, she start helping you with eating.
>It was always about just giving you something extra to eat, wasn't it? God damn it, Pinkie. She never once remembered her own instructions and just settled for sampling and chatting.
>You watch her eat so much and you can't help but wonder if she's just as soft as that bored Pinkie.
>The warm softness of her coat is still at your fingertips, the pliant belly of the mare giving in to your touch...
>No, now is not the time.
>You like Pinkie, but this kind of thoughts will lead to nowhere good right now.
>Hell, you like a lot of ponies. They kinda grew on you with time. You don't see them as something alien anymore.
>One stands out to you though. That Rarity mare.
>When the party finally starts, you see her in a shiny new dress, prettified to the max. It's hard for you to not be noticed even from the other side of the room and the white mare gives you a big smile and a gracious nod. You do the same to that charming little pony.
>Maybe it's her attitude, always polite yet playful, quick to empathize and share her own feelings. Maybe it's the clothes, since it's more familiar to you than ponies running around naked.
>Drowned in party music and Pinkie's screams, the party moves at full speed right away. You get to give the birthday mare her present, a little statue of an owl you carved out of wood.
>Ponies think these are really impressive even though it's something you just do out of boredom, not to mention you can only make this one.
>Maybe Twilight being the first to own one and proudly displaying it at her new school had something to do with its popularity...
>Golden Harvest thanks you dearly for your present and for coming. And speaking of the princess, you see her at the party too.
>>
>>32533849
>She approaches you to chat for a bit and you think about asking her for a book that other Twilight mentioned. Something about control?
>But you're not sure you should, not until you know exactly what you're looking for.
>Twilight is so nice to you as well. Everything about her just radiates friendly vibes you missed so much, being alone in the forest most of the times. It makes you feel at home.
>Every pony in this town have something great about them. You know it has to be some kind of magic.
>And still, even thinking about it just leads to you comparing them to the evil versions of these mares, stuck in the forest.
>You can't help but giggle, imagining the graceful and well mannered Rarity snarling at ponies and stealing everything she sees.
>Or lovely princess Twilight smiling wickedly and verbally abusing you for doing something she doesn't agree with.
>It's fun to think about it, and the other way around too. Just imagining anti-Rarity approaching you with "so nice to see you here, Anonymous, darling" makes you smile like an idiot.
>You wouldn't mind those ponies being happy to see you, though.
>Pinkie has already started her fun-fun-fun party games and all you can think about is 'would that bored Pinkie like this?'.
>It's hard to admit, but you do kinda miss those little mischievous horses already. Just a little. Just for a small bit.

That's it for today. A bit slower for now, but we're getting there little by little. I'll have more for you later.
>>
>>32533851
Nice update. It's nice to see Anon worries about the asshole 6 when he's not around them. Seems they've grown on him as well. Babysitting these dysfunctional mares will get you attached somewhat.
>>
File: Vergil.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>32524427
>inspired
>not MOTIVATED
>>
>>32526353
Appul
>>
Agreed
>>
>>32533851
I really like this green, keep it up!
>>
>>32533851
Take whatever time you need to bring us more evil clone goodness. I wonder if Anon might bring some leftover cake back to the mean 6?
>>
>>32534343
>Applejack says she doesn't like cake and eats it behind his back
>Dash grabs it and takes off
>Pinkie complains about the cake but eats it anyway
>Anon shoves the cake in Shy's face before she obviously tries to do it tp her
>Anon hides the rest except one slice for Rarity to take
I don't know how Twi would react.
>>
>>32533851
Thanks for the green Mr. Writefag.
>>
>>32526353
Pinkie.
>>
>>32533851
Another good one, man.
>>
>>32533552
unf
>>
>>32533851
very nice.
>>
>>32534669
Does Anit-Dash eat pie?
>>
>>32536029
No
SHE IS PIE
>>
>>32536052
She'll be a cream pie.
>>
>>32526353
Fuck that. All of them for maximum fun.
>>
>>32536029
She creates pie.
>>
>>32514869
That's really brutal and sad.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.23 MB, 1438x810)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>32536474
Yeah.
>>
File: 1754460.png (1.44 MB, 1624x1708)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
>>32533911
I bet they are also attached somewhat to Anon in their own way.
>>
>>32537302
That's a nice family picture.
>>
>>32536539
Did they deserve such awful deaths?
>>
>>32537997
I don't think so. They were mostly assholes and their goal was to get power so that "nobody could tell them what to do".
>>
>>32514869
>>32536474
>>32536539
Please don't make me have feelings for sticks.
>>
>>32537997
others have done worse, so no.
>>
>>32538398
There's nothing wrong with taking pity on magically animated creatures who have existed for a few hours and experienced nothing but confusion in their lifetime. Not a single bit of affection, no compassion, no spiritual guidance. Knowing nothing in life, only orders and spite from their creator. Being alive simply because they have a use, being unaware that bitterness is the only reason they even exist. Destined to fail and to be disposed of on a whim. They can't comprehend their fate for they have done nothing that's not expected of them - they simply don't know any better. And yet they are still dying without purpose, without meaning, without anything. They return to nothing after a few hours of being something so incomplete they probably don't even realize what they are truly losing by turning back into weirdly colored sticks. That's a fate worth lamenting if you ask me.
>>
File: 35446789232787462.jpg (110 KB, 667x800)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>32539200
>>
>>32539200
This should never happen to cute ponies
>>
>>32540002
this
even stick pones
>>
>>32515627
>badumsquish
I found 300+ plus gallery on sadpanda, but I can't find the full pics in question.
>>
>>32541719
>sadpanda
>not using the booru like any normal person
>>
>>32541719
They are on derpibooru.
>>
>>32539200
I didn't need these feels today Anon.
>>
I wouldn't have minded if the whole episode was just Pinkie irritating not-Twilight.
>>
>>32542512
Come on, Anon, this Twilight is evil but even she doesn't deserve torture that brutal.
>>
>>32542632
Okay, but here's my counterpoint. It's adorable.
>>
>>32542649
Bullying isn't adorable, unless you're into that kind of kinky stuff.
>>
>>32542676
What if Anti-Twi getting mad is my kink?
>>
>>32542702
Then you're horrible person. Twigglight isn't for bully.
>>
>>32542719
say that to my dick
>>
>>32542719
>>32542725
Yeah, say that to his dick.
>>
>>32542725
Alright, Anon's dick:
Twigglight is not for bully
>>
>>32542747
He shook his head, that means no
Sorry buddy
>>
>>32542747
It just wiggled when you said bully.
>>
File: 1528559940818.png (95 KB, 348x316)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>32542753
>>32542756
Damn
>>
>>32542763
If its any consolation I prefer light bullying.
>>
>>32542763
If it's any consolation, I'm only bullying her so she gets mad at me and bully me back.
>>
>>32502094
Thanks for the erection.
>>
So what stick related pet names can we come up with for the mean 6?
>>
>>32543380
Twiglight
>>
>>32543380
Pinkie Pike
>>
>>32543380
Rainbranch Dash
>>
>>32543380
Twilight Barkle
Flutterstick
>>
>>32543380
Red Wood Rarity. And Rainbow Leaves for the leaf pun and she leaves all the time.
>>
>>32543380
Applerack
>>
>>32543380
Lumberjack.
>>
>>32543380
Stuck Up Stick (Rarity)
>>
>>32543380
The Mane Sticks
>>
>>32543380
Rainbow Driftwood
>>
>>32543380
Toothpick Sparkle
FlutterShingles
Applewood
Raritree
Pinetree Pie
Driftwood Dash
>>
>>32545036
Twilight Barkle
Butternut
Applejasper
I like Raritree
Pinky Pine
Rainbow Ash
>>
File: woof woof.gif (1.65 MB, 400x400)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>32545055
>twilight barkle
too good
>>
>>32543380
Purple Bark
Bitchstick
Greedyfence
Pink Log
Liarleaf
Multicolored Plywood
>>
File: all the keke.png (371 KB, 1023x1024)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>32545036
>raritree
>>
If you're asking if I'd fuck these ponies then the answer is I wood
>>
>>32531347
Green NOW pls
>>
>>32543380
Plankie Pine
>>
>>32545105
look at that tummy
>>
File: 1645088.png (786 KB, 1071x1111)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
Thicc Sticc
>>
>>32546790
>Twigg has the appetite of real alicorn Twilight
>but doesn't have the same alicorn metabolism since her body is different
>grows chubby pretty fast
I want to tease her about it so badly.
>>
I'd love them to be my masters!
>>
>>32546828
I bet she would use her own fatness to tease Twilight by convincing her that she looks like this since she's her copy.
>>
>>32547104
kekaroo
>>
>>32547104
A-and do they compare butts by pressing them together to see whos is bigger?
>>
>>32547514
a-and asking you to test and judge their firmness?
haha, just joking, who would want to do something like that haha
>>
>>32545951
I really like this one.
>>
>>32546835
mine too
>>
"Listen, Twiggy, maybe I never finished college but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Tell me how the fuck is this going to help you?"
>"Stop...ahhh...stop asking so many... questions"
>the purple pony kept her peace, jumping on your lap, taking all of your soldier inside her, feeling her walls milking your rod dry, a burning sensation overwhelming you
>maybe it was the moment or maybe her vagina was like a burning furnace
>you aren't complaining, free sex, even if it's sex with a piece of wood magically turned into a primcess Twilight© Sparkle™ clone by Bug Queen
>the forest is filled with your lewd moans and flesh slapping against flesh
>her fat butt slamming into you made you grin your teeth everytime
>for some ikea wood, she's pretty tight
>you were lying if you said that you're far from cumming
>each bounce, each moan of her, reminds you of the real Twilight, which only amplified the need to let go off the gates
>her tongue rolling out, saliva was dripping on your naked stomach
>your hands found their way on her hips for additional control of her rhythm
>lifting her up then slamming her down, with deeper and slower thrusts, hilting yourself all the way inside her burning pussy
>that only made it harder for you to hold the inevitable
>your pelvis was hurting from just how hard she was slamming into you, or maybe she's just too fat
>with one last deep thrust, you finally blew your seeds inside her
>both of you moaning in ectasy, an extremely intimate moment with some woody poni
"oh god...holy fuck, Purple Smart "
>she was staring deep into your eyes, half lidden, taking every moment of the afterglow
>"That was great, Anon!" she claimed
>all you could reply with was a "yeah"
That was shit bur whatever
>>
>>32547988
Nice
>>
>>32547988
I think you kinda forgot about the part where she's an EVIL clone or something
Change the 'that was great' with "Don't ever call me that ever again you overgrown ape" and "stop asking so many questions' with 'shut the fuck up' and it's okay
>>
>>32548002
Her mind is completely filled with thoughts of his hot MONKEY dick and getting rutted.
>>
>>32548014
Then make her see (you) as a sextoy or something, it's just weird for her to be all lovey dovey just using the power of the HMD
>>
>>32548016
Well fuck you're right, I'm retarded. I still haven't seen the episode, I'm almost finishing season 7.
>>
I want to cum inside Twiggy
>>
where are you writefag
>>
>>32548789
Give him a break. He's a human just like us. An incredibly gifted writefag, but a human nonetheless.
>>
>>32548805
I just don't want to be abandoned.
>>
>>32548826
He won't abandon us.
>>
>>32548826
Have faith, Anon.
>>
>>32546790
Any more?
>>
>>32504704
>>32504713
>>32504717
>>32504721
i came
>>
File: 1528629469557.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>32548789
>>32548826
Been a bit busy this week and had a bit of a "friendship problem" that I couldn't take my mind off of, I'm gonna post today or tomorrow. I'm not abandoning the story any time soon since most of it is already planned out.
>>
>>32546790
I want to rub that evil belly.
>>
>>32550056
Every time you poke it she says evil things.
>>
>>32550185
Talking huggable Evil Twilight.
>>
>>32550185
And smacks your hand away.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.