[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1304303929823.jpg (43 KB, 487x405)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
There is nothing more pure than love between a man and a mare

"Every part of a mare deserves love, even her eyebrows" edition

Old thread >>32473954 → #

Stories by Tsar Anon: https://pastebin.com/BnjZqwM3

Stories by DGCT: https://pastebin.com/u/dontgooglecrotchtits

Minty's Careful Steps: https://pastebin.com/P2aD5GVa

A Heart Longs for Another: https://pastebin.com/11TXCVXJ

The Sun Where You Belong: https://pastebin.com/WRUW1xQu

The Taming of the Harsh: https://pastebin.com/pVk0yjP7

The Broken Carousel (Part 1): https://pastebin.com/TJELn7vt
The Broken Carousel (Twilight Sparkle Interlude 1): https://pastebin.com/LvSPqhwG
The Broken Carousel (Part 2): https://pastebin.com/TBUr6F5f

Quest for the Forbidden Lover: https://pastebin.com/SRTzXyLm

Moon Dancer’s Hope Chest: https://pastebin.com/BFbyEcBg

Mate Retrieval Expedition: https://pastebin.com/U72A3jGU

Untitled /nmp/ green by Cosmic: https://pastebin.com/Xytb3xMC

Stories by Trandhal: https://pastebin.com/u/trandhal

This Heart That Fears: https://pastebin.com/0b7L24Ln

Violet Memory: https://pastebin.com/e9Ec1vd1

Tsukumogami:
https://pastebin.com/WPw3dNdP

A collection of miscellaneous greens since the first thread.
https://pastebin.com/0JMPM6F8
>>
File: medium.jpg (83 KB, 450x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>32504533

You beat me to it. Absolute lad.
>>
>>32504533
Silly Anon, old thread was
>>32488099
>>
>>32504533
>"Every part of a mare deserves love, even her eyebrows" edition
>posts a mare without visible eyebrows
wdhmbt
>>
>>32504561
Yah it was a quick cut and paste done on a phone. Ehhhh it's how it be.
>>
>>32504573

Eyebrows or the lack thereof are still deserving of love
>tfw people always thought i shaved my eyebrows as a kid because they were invisible
>>
File: Humieboo.png (235 KB, 707x1038)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>32504573
Not everyone has pictures of moondancer or bushcuddler.
>>
>>32504573
>>32504593
Fuck it should I just delete this one and let the normal fag do it?
>>
>>32504648
no it's fine
>>
File: 1494789178805.gif (559 KB, 387x400)
559 KB
559 KB GIF
>>32504593
>Moonie's Hope Chest hasn't updated in forever
>>
File: 1494799719168.jpg (12 KB, 185x255)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Mare is seducing you.
>>
Love the mare, guys
>>
>>32504910

F-Fug...
>>
File: 1363084888972.jpg (302 KB, 1240x1754)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>32503146
>It is cute.
>You are dead.
>pay off a debt / the area of love / to sing opera / to evacuate (Depending on pronunciation apparently.)
>fish cake

Couple different ways this could be interpreted.
>"You are cute, i am dying due to debt singing opera and i'm hungry."
>"You are a cute ghost, evacuate this area of love because i am hungry."
etc
Basically the only thing she can know for certain is that you're hungry and that you called her cute, i'd call that a win.
>>
>>32505036
あい・らいく・ほっと・どーぐ・びっこーず・いっと・いず・なっと・あ・どーぐ.・づー・ゆー・らいく・ほっと・どーぐ?・いーと・いーと・いーと・ほっと・どーぐ.・ほっと・どーぐ・ばーがー・こーか・こーら
>>
File: 1476459824968.png (134 KB, 346x429)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>32505054
え?
>>
>>32505068
ai raiku hotto doogu.
>>
>>32505036
Derpibooru is your friend

>Anon : AJ, Your pies are delicious, you would become a great wife. (rubs head)
>AJ : …What are you talking about…
I never thought of becoming one (blush)
>>
File: 1363123296306.jpg (272 KB, 1500x1200)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>32505094
Thanks friend but i was replying to the guy in the other thread who was having translation trouble with his mare.
>>
File: Thing_comic.png (129 KB, 720x1100)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
A waifu will make food for you.
>>
>>32505140
/swt/ please you already have your thread
>>
>>32505140
Go wash your fucking teeth
>>
File: magical_night.png (23 KB, 717x927)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
I just want to have a magical night with mai waifu.
>>
If worst came to worst, could you do it, /NMP/? Could you be half the man George Kirk was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKK_0cRkZA
>>
>>32505140
Thing is for burning.
>>
>>32505282
star trek is trash
not as bad as star wars, but still trash
>>
>>32505282
Who is George Kirk, and did he fuck a horse?

>>32505283
y helo thar MacReady
>>
File: jesuschrist.png (1.21 MB, 880x1096)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>32505288
>>32505298
>>
>>32505302
even fucking hellsing was better than star trek lmao
the opening and the ending are groovy af tho
>>
>>32505288
>>
>>32502033
>Two weeks passed by easily, Lightning kept up with the scheduled weather
>She had set up the seminar to be held in the community center by a popular hotel for tourists
>As Lightning unfolded the final chairs, the creak of the wooden entrance door alerted her to somepony coming in
>She froze, briefly thinking Cadance had arrived
>Turning around, she died a little on the inside
>It was the guest speaker Spitfire, and the seminar host
>Spitfire gave her a blank stare, as if she didn't remember
>Maybe it was for the best
>She raised a wing and waved, trying to be welcoming
>Spitfire smiled and waved her wing as well
>"Welcome to Shire Isla." she said
>Her greeting was recieves with a nod of acknowledgement as the two ponies talked amongst themselves
>Tomorrow was the seminar, and then they'd be gone
>Lightning finishes setting up the chairs and stage and left in a hurry, not eager to be recognized by Spitfire
>She just wanted to get back to her home
>As she stepped out of the community center onto one of the only paved roads on the island, she heard a familiar raspy voice that made her ears twitch
>"Lightning Dust? Is that you?"
>>
File: Revamped.png (383 KB, 1093x926)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>32505553
This can only end well.
>>
>>32505612
That luxurious golden flowing mane and tail.
>>
>>32505612
I, for one, welcome our new G5 Lightning Dust overlord
>>
File: 436907_postable.png (2.91 MB, 1177x5000)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
>>32505553
Guest speaker? What the fuck does Spitifire know about hurricanes?
bitch probably thinks the Fujita Scale is for measuring tacos
>>
>>32505553
>Lightning froze up, fuck, she was just a step away from flying off
>She put on a disingenuous smile and looked back
>Just as she suspected, it was Rainbow
>In tow were her other friends
>The blue mare was accompanied by Soarin, from the newspaper, Dash's coltfriend
>"It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Dash said, a tinge of hostility in her voice
>"It sure has." Lightning wanted nothing more than to turn and leave, but one bad letter from Soarin or Twilight could end her career
>"So I take it you're weather patrol now? How was that pro flying going for you?"
>"Weather marshall here actually, welcome to Shire Isla."
>"Ohh, you're hosting the seminar?"
>Dust had had enough of this
>"Can you quit it with the patronizing tone?"
>"No, not really. I don't even know how you got this job after what happened at the academy."
>"I have a degree in meteorology and I studied hurricane theory."
>"You also recklessly endangered my friends and everypony at the academy with your stupid twister." Dash crossed her arms as Twilight approached
>"Don't you think you could let this go, Rainbow?" she chimed in
>"Doubt it, she almost killed you."
>"Ponies change."
>Rainbow Dash doubted loudly how she though Lightning hadn't changed
>She heard part of it, turning and leaving in the middle of the conversation
>Flying across ths island, Lightning glared at the ground below
>She didn't have the time to stand there and be insulted
>Rainbow went on adventures with her friends and was now a university professor or something after joining the Wonderbolts
>She was a national hero, multiple times
>She had every mare's dreamcolt under her wing
>And she was known as the fastest flier in Equestria
>Lightning touched down outside her house
>Lightning cut her losses and became a weather marshall on an island that nopony wanted to work on, so her application was instantly accepted
>She was enemies with said hero
>She came home to an empty room
>Just a few more days and they'd be leaving...
>>
>>32506009
>Lightning laid down in her bed, hoping she could just force herself to sleep this day away
>Stupid Rainbow Dash actually found time to come to this, she barely even did weather team work anymore
>Despite her best efforts, there was no calming down from this, she was fuming
>Lightning went over to her desk again and stared at the letter from Anon
>Maybe things would get better
>Picking up the letter to focus on the poor writing, she wondered who exactly this Anon was
>Unfortunately, until she met him, she was inclined to believe this was fake
>A knock on her door snapped Lightning from the somber thoughts
>"Lightning, we saw you land here. Come on out we need to talk."
>She stared at the door for a moment, heavily considering whether or not to open it
>With a stressed sigh, Lightning opened the door and looked Rainbow in the eyes
>"What?"
>"I wanted to apologize for earlier, it's been years since that happened and I think you might be a different pony now. It was wrong of me to attack you like that."
>"I still don't like you, Rainbow. Leave me alone now." Lightning went to shut the door but found it was being jammed open by a purple aurora
>With a brief flare of anger, she gave the door a swift kick, dispersing the aurora and letting the door shut as a pony's horn backfired outside
>"We're not done talking! I want to settle things between us!" Rainbow called through the door
>Lightning ignored any further knocking and paged through a book she'd been meaning to read
>She did not want to settle things, she wanted to never have to see Rainbow Dash again
>>
>>32506120
>mane6 being cunts.
>travelling to a remote island for a few days despite having a school to run.
Feels like the show already.
>>
>>32372168

>~{Day 282}~
>The news of the failed Northern Counteroffensive began to spread quite rapidly, thanks in no small part to the rugged commander's bold and sudden rise hitting the press and captivating the public.
>Their war hero, now held so tantalisingly-close to Death's doorstep...
>From what you read in the paper, it was presumed that her wing had been nearly sheared off by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
>In other words, in the line of fire when enemy artillery used canister shot to counteract an assault on their position.
>And so, the final push of the offensive to retake those badlands was transformed into a gradual withdrawal of forces to a safe fallback point.
>All those miles of ground, paid in full with the price of young mares and stallions to the battlefield, lost to the enemy once again.
>It was no real wonder why people and ponies would be feeling a bit of dread for what was to come.
>Last you read in the paper, Rainbow Dash was recovering at a field hospital far from the combat zones, now scarred for life with the disfiguration of a lost wing.
>There were some rumors floating around about a pony claiming to be able to craft intricate and functional prosthetics coming to try and rebuild what was lost, but those remained uncomfirmed.
>Many wondered what would be the next Equestrian response to this newest setback.
>Something told you that they had a plan, one they were unable to disclose to the public for fear of it being a project compromised.
>Of course, that was only what you could fathom a guess from first-hand experiences.
>Things weren't just going poorly on the northern front.
>Oh no, that wouldn't be good enough of a conundrum.
>Things were also deteriorating down south, as well.
>Virtually unopposed, they continued to push through the humid jungles, navigating around the Equestrian defenders further up north of them.
>It was becoming clear as to what they were trying to do now, the crystal ponies under Sombra's will.
>>
>>32506262

>They were encircling Equestria, having driven a wedge between them and the western coasts.
>And now, it would seem as though they were repeating the same exact thing to the east.
>Granted, the reistance being put up would make a Finn proud, but there was some genuine concern that the east coast would be severed from Equestria.
>If anything, it would help bring the nation to its knees quicker.
>Fewer and fewer supplies would be coming to Equestria's aid, if that was the case.
>The problem of internal refugees had improved to a degree, even if a few still trickled in from the recently-ravaged southern lands.
>Mostly, farmers and frontiersfolk eeking out a living on the fringes.
>Rations were starting to get a bit more strignent than before, in anticipation of the worst happening.
>Siltsong didn't like it a whole lot, finding the excessive saltiness of canned goods quite unappealing.
>With rations becoming thinner, and to keep everyone fed, the gardens were cleared to make way for things like rice.
>Actually, that was pretty much it.
>Shit grows like weeds, but unlike them, it'll feed a family with plenty to spare.
>And it probably isn't poisonous.
>Though, for today, things were relatively calm being this far from the front lines.
>Whilst Silty was watching and timidly helping with the growing of that magical fucking grain, you were being taught on more than just holding a sword.
>This time, it was more about how to use it.
>And adding to that, you were holding your very own jian, actually designed to be held by human hands.
>Not human or pony teeth.
>At first, you really didn't know what to expect from your training, aside from the obvious.
>You didn't even know if this was a disaster in the making.
>Much to your surprise, however, it wasn't as difficult as you would have expected.
>Even though Siltsong's Honor Guard Captain had never trained a human in his life, or anything close to one for that matter, you had come a long way from those first days.
>>
>>32506266

>Where once you had the swordsmanship of a weeb, now, you could definitely say you knew this thing like it was an extension of your body.
>Dare you say, you might actually be competent in holding this thing as though it were your johnson.
>That wide stroke of a joke aside, you had a firm grasp on the subject.
>Every lesson had a relatively simple theme from the Guard Captain to follow.
>He'd give you some basic lecture, ensure that you were following proper, disciplined form, and then spend plenty of time afterwards having you undergo sparring with this newfound knowledge.
>It wasn't anything you'd be showing off in the circus anytime soon, but in the words of stallion educating you on self-defense, "This may not dazzle anypony, however, not dying is a higher priority."
>However true his words may be, a part of you was hoping that you would never have to use this newfound knowledge in an actual combat situation.
>It couldn't hurt to be prepared, however, should there be more shadowy actions going on in the political sphere.
>Funny thing about being married- er, almost-married - to a figure in the upper echelons of politics.
>You learn right quick that there are games being played on a whole different level, in a language of power most people weren't sufficiently fluent in.
>Equestrian high society may not have such cutthroat political intrigue, but it was a good idea to follow along with the major happenings and trends, alongside the other minutia of the elite.
>You know, all the shit you didn't have to worry about beforehand coming to Equestria.
>The clash of wooden training blades draws your thoughts closer to reality, your equine opponent striking the subsitute Jian's middle as you tried to withstand the heavy blows.
>Why not use the real deal, you may be asking yourself?
>Pony armor didn't fit you, and in the Guard Captain's own words, "Heaven forbid I actually get you hurt, I would never hear the end of it from my charge."
>>
>>32506271

>It was the nicer of the things he had said to you during this sparring session.
>For instance, when he witnessed your endurance faltering at some forgotten point, he remarked about how he pitied the mare that took your hoof if you thought the amount of time he had you training was forever.
>Cold as a stone, that was, but it was enough to keep you going.
>He may not yell at you like a drill sergeant, at least not as much, but knew how to properly get under your skin.
>Just that right amount to keep you amgry enough to keep fighting.
>With every clash of the wooden blades, you marveled at how long your opponent was able to keep up the barrage.
>The observant, strict stallion-at-arms had noticed you were utilizing the sharp, blade end of the substitute straight sword with some noticeable displeasure.
>"Anonymous, don't deflect with the blade's edge unless you want a useless and expensive steel paperweight in your future, you prole! Defend with the blade's flat end!"
>His shrill, commanding yell distracted you for but a moment, however it was all that was needed for your opponent to deliver a swift blow with the pommel of the substitute Jian.
>The strike of the blunted end knocked the wind from your lungs, and setting you flat on your ass.
>From your position, you had a perfect view of the Honor Guard you had been sparring with, standing over your form with the practice blade firmly held by his maw.
>A valuable sense of perspective had emerged, one that helped to lecture you on the fickle fate of fighting.
>If this was a real combat situation, you were at the mercy of whomever held you in such a position.
>More likely than not, this would be the last thing a man would see in reward for his shortcomings in battle.
>After a palpable shake of the head, the Captain's voice broke the overhanging silence.
>"Uulchaarai, tsereg...that's enough for now."
>The Bannerpony's stance shifted upon hearing the order from his superior, setting aside the dummy sword.
>>
>>32506275

>Next thing you knew, the Bannerpony was offering a hoof to help get you back on your feet.
>You weren't exactly going to refuse a helping hoof, especially as you were still catching your breath from that pommel strike.
>Grasping his extended foreleg, you pull as he lifted, digging his hind hooves into the dirt as you came to your feet.
"Uh...thanks, man...appreciate the help."
>You utter in between labored breaths, knowing his strike will definitely leave a good bruise for days.
>The stallion silently nods, acknowledging your thanks before going about tidying up the sparring grounds.
>With that, you assumed the lengthy training had come to an end for the day.
>At least, you could assume so if Cap'n Grumps over there didn't have anything in particular to pipe up about.
>Speak of the devil, the Captain breathed a heavy sigh, taking off his felt helmet to run his hoof along his short, braided mane.
>"Whatever am I going to do with you, Anonymous? You certainly aren't the most difficult of beasts I've had the fortune of training, but by the Emperor's Grace, you and your kith must never have lifted a sword before."
>All you were able to conjure up in response was a mere shrug, it being relatively true.
"Can't say that I have, really. Can you tell me what you meant by 'turning a sword into a useless steel paperweight?'"
>You ask, wanting some elucidation on the outburst that "fatally" distracted you.
>Setting the helmet back firmly atop his head after giving his short mane a singular run with his hoof, the stallion-in-charge gestured to his own straight sword, still in its scabbard.
>"A blade without a properly-cutting edge is about as effective as using a butter knife to fell trees. Did you know you could damage this even by simply drawing it from its sheathe?"
>Swords suddenly seemed a lot more fragile, if that was the case.
"No, never did...do you always need it to be real sharp? Sounds like a nightmare to keep them properly maintained."
>>
>>32506279

>He shrugs, the stallion giving you the roundabout "yes" to your rhetorical question.
>"I assume you can see what can happen, thusly, should you strike a blade at such an angle. You can both damage the cutting edge of your sword, and in a twist for the worst, shatter it if you're exceptionally-unlucky. Also, should you have missed it..."
>The Guard Captain draws his own, appropriately pony-sized Jian, before balancing on his two back hooves to show you whatever mystical secrets you have yet to divine about the double-edged blade.
>"...the Jian possesses a three-plate construction, in the middle is a core of very hard and brittle steel; this is wedged between two softer plates of steel, of which protect this brittle middle."
>The more you listened, the more you thought you were listening to a completely different pony.
>"Some of the harder steel core remains exposed, giving the sword its sharp edge. The softer plates adorning it should thusly be used to absorb the blow, because it won't be doing any slashing or what-have-you. Do you understand, Anonymous?"
>As he sheathed the blade, you nodded in agreement, believing that he might be telling you the truth.
"Yeah, I do. Also...how do you know so much about this? I wouldn't have guessed you knew that much about a sword's internals."
>The Captain dismissively waves you off with a hoof, quick to encourage your departure now that training and lectures were done with.
>"My father was a blacksmith, and until destiny said otherwise, I believed I would follow in his hoofsteps. Now, off with you, Lady Siltsong might have more need for you in this moment."
>Well, he did bring up an excellent point...
>And you know what, that was exactly what your plans would be occupied with.
>Departing from the sparring grounds, your search for the mare who had long-since captured your heart began in the repurposed courtyard.
>There, you found Siltsong, trying her best to help with those of her hoofmaids in the gardens.
>>
>>32506281

>Of course, since she never had to perform such a thing in her life, Silty wasn't exactly a mare with the greenest of hooves.
>A few things that did come as a mild surprise was that she wasn't wearing her almost-iconic silk dress, though her mane was still tied up in the trraditional ox-horn style.
>Chattering intermittently with her hoofmaids, she seemed to be getting into the rhythm of preparing the rice plants for the inevitable harvesting season.
>As you stepped closer to greet your sweetheart, it would have been amiss for you to not take note of the whiteish, foamy sweat that had been trickling from her neck and hind legs.
>The latter of which you may or may not have taken a moment to admire, how the mineral-dense sweat seemed to highlight the outline of her appreciable curves.
>However, your focus would rest elsewhere than just mentally copping a feel.
>Coming over and sitting down by your mare, you set your hand on her withers, her coat feeling like hair that had been accumulating a workday's mess, though not as tangled.
"How goes the farming in our little home, Siltsong, sweetest?"
>Feeling a familiar hand now gently residing on her withers and recognizing your voice, distinct from anyone else's, Silty laxed her efforts in connecting with that earth poner magic.
>"Dreadful, Anon...all this dirt is getting in my forelegs' fur, and my coat feels all...all matted and disgusting! I just had a shower, too! The sun feels like it's making it worse, with all this heat. I really do hope I don't catch a suburn..."
>Silts sighed as she pouted regarding the uncleanliness of working the soil, and the toils of what she never had to endure as a mare of noble birth.
"Well, why didn't you wear a hat or something?"
>You question, thinking that she could do with something to avert the sun's aggressive gaze.
>It had begun to finally heat up to what felt like summer, despite the Windigos and their feasting upon this war's suffering.
>>
>>32506286

>"Because I thought it would have messed up my mane, as well, and that this wouldn't have taken such a long time...how Mother put up with gardening, I can't fathom..."
>Your wife-to-be elaborated upon her own reasoning, flawed as it may have been.
>Though, towards the end, her voice had a noticeable inflection of intermingled frustration and...worry, if you were hearing it right.
"Silty...is something the matter? You sound like something has been troubling you."
>The Saghai mare leaned against your side, yourself draping an arm around her as she appeared a bit more crestfallen following your observation.
>"...it must be plain on my face...after you had gone to the sparring yards, a letter had come from Spirits. He was recently wounded in a botched assault on a much stronger position than he thought...he never learns..."
>As Siltsong broke the news of her brother's folly to you, her voice started to catch.
>Not so far as to be a choked-up sob, but you could discern quite easily that it had gotten deep under her skin, having wormed its way into her heart and mind.
>Even as the war situation had been going poorly all-around thus far, it was the first time you think it got especially personal.
>It may have been somewhat silly that the both of you were so concerned about the war when it broke last year, when it was often so far away.
>However, it often finds a way of coming close no matter how far someone may be from the many hells of the front.
>As your mare drew a shaky breath, you gently pet her mane and held her close, thinking now would be a better time to listen instead of offering your hot take on the matter.
>"This is probably the part I hate the most about my assignment, at this faraway post...y-you're never there when something like this happens. Everypony you know, e-everypony you care about...you feel so powerless when the w-worst happens, like this..."
>With every word she spoke, it became harder for her to continue, words caught in her throat.
>>
>>32506290

>Before long, she didn't even want to continue.
>Having given up on her attempts at assisting with actual agriculture and coherent conversation, Silty instead chose to drape herself onto your lap.
>As you moved to run a hand down her back, with the other gently rubbing her ear, you couldn't help but think to yourself a sort of irony.
>Back when war first came to Saghaic shores, Siltsong was bold and defiant, stating upon that declaration of war between the nations that it would be a decisive victory for her homeland.
>As the war continued to drag on with no end in sight, any victory gained would be hard-fought.
>Within this moment in time, especially, the situation was undoubtedly bleak.
>A cruel irony, you mentally voice, Silt's very tangible concerns bleeding over to you.
>For those ponies like herself with family out in the battlefield, they might be out there, toiling without respite with their brothers and sisters.
>The next, they come back home in a pine box, medals pinned to their chest and meaningless consolations given to grieving mothers.
>Having that Sword of Damocles hanging over anyone would be a torment unlike any other.
>And for it to be hanging ever-so-delicately above Siltsong, 'twas all the more uncomfortable for your thoughts to rest upon.
>Attempting to try and dispel some of this discormfort by comforting the mare in your lap, your mind becomes a bit more vacant, your gaze not fixated on anything in particular.
>You weren't sure how long you held your mare close, offering what sweet nothings you were able, but her voice recalled you from your vacant state.
>"...Anonymous?"
>Glancing down to meet her violet eyes' gaze, you nod, ears open to what she had to say.
"What is it, Siltsong, dearest?"
>Her eyes shifted focus, glancing from her hooves to your visage as she asked her little quandary.
>"I miss them all, so much...I just want to go back home and hold them again...just to know they're well. Do you think it'll be over soon?"
>>
>>32506295

>Petting her mane along its scalp, you mull over the possibility, considering the bleak outlook of the Crystal War from where you stood.
"Really...I don't know, for sure. Maybe things'll turn around again, in time. They have before, right?"
>You muse, thinking back to the cycle of victories and defeats thus far.
>"I suppose so...but in that case, wouldn't it be just as quick to sour for our side?"
>Siltsong presented a valid point, not sure if optimism would be misplaced.
"Maybe; maybe. We can't give up on everyone just yet, though. Something tells me we'll make it, Silty."
>You remark, at the very least willing to have faith for just a bit longer.
>If Sombrero wasn't marching outside Canterlot, you surmised, then it wasn't appropriate to start dusting off a white flag.
>Besides, defeatism was a tiring venture.

I think this is where I'll call it for now, hope that you think the quality has been worth some form of wait. I would have at least tried to get this out sooner, but work's really been kicking my ass. Don't have a whole lot of free time to write for you guys. Pastebin, for the curious: https://pastebin.com/XznWeDgt
Next time I update, it'll be all about Stellar Wings, Synthetic Heart.
>>
>>32506297
>Tsar is not dead
Nice
>>
Homosexuality means never having to be an incel or deal with thots again.
>>
>>32506511
HHH has its own thread already. This thread is for the fairer sex.
>>
>>32506297
It's good to see you.
That was pretty well written. lots going on.

>ywn take your dirty princess in your lap and confess that even if her lot in life was to farm and work the fields, that you would still be with her, or learn if she would do the same.
>>
>>32506009
>Dash crossed her arms
Like this, right?
>>
>>32506913
>>
>>32506511
Take your fag indoctrination back to /r9k/.
>>
>>32506297
Good to see you again, and with a great update as well. Enjoyed it as always.
>>
>>32506511
You think you can say "lel I'm gay now" and suddenly you have a bf? Fags are even pickier than thots, you retard.
>>
File: 1484714832675.jpg (60 KB, 412x627)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>32506120
moar
>>
>>32506120
>it's the "M6 act stupid for the sake of the plot" episode again
Man, it sure is S8 in here.
>>
>>32507128
Dash wanted to apologize and give Lightning Dust a chance
LD wasn't having any of that shit
>>
>>32507149
It's unfortunate, since RD & LD have a lot in common and it's not Rainbow's fault that Spitfire is weirdly obsessed with her.
>>
>>32506120
Good job with the characterization. This last few updates have given a good sense of who Lightening is now.

>>32506297
Good story progression. The uncertainly feelings of what's to come well portrayed.

Keep up the good work famalams. I look forward to reading the next updates.
>>
File: beats by gre.png (47 KB, 400x400)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
I made that mare a mixtape
Mares love mixtapes
>>
File: 1517856475833.png (309 KB, 1440x1283)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
brushie brushie
>>
File: 1437234437004.jpg (177 KB, 1024x797)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>32507951
Well share it.

And also, what kind of human music would your waifu like? Do you think she'd like something you like?
>>
>>32507970
>share it
I just hit random
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-W62fP4Dmo
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHtgrLBK0uw
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwvBl_gGew
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2itayCtjp4
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia7sZj47N8s
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUAC03YMlA
7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0&pbjreload=10
8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2HCBle3Zc
9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UrG_zWrFMc
10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5iK_tNWAg
>>
File: 1221306.png (2.6 MB, 2080x2160)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>32508018
Some pretty nice songs in there, you're alright senpai.

I've been trying to make a list of songs that somewhat fit my waifu by names or context, but I left it unfinished. Never even compiled them on youtube. Forever work in progress.
>>
>>32508045
She's bound to like some of it. I think alot of them would take a liking to human music.
>>
File: 0xv7Qi1DjtU.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1152)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>32490531
>In fear of falling asleep on the spot you ignore the vacant seat right in front of you.
>The bus isn't that packed but no one is taking it.
>It would be a bit awkward if you actually gave a damn.
>No, your thoughts are elsewhere. So far out you might as well be sleeping.
>You try to think about some ways to identify Iris but it all comes down to your desire to prove that she is a 'legit' pony companion bot.
>To be honest, it doesn't matter much to you. She is still yours and even a week ago you wouldn't have thought you'll have a pony in your apartment.
>Even thought you never actually wished for that you're glad that she's with you now. When life gives you lemons, you know?
>In the early years you've decided that you don't need anything like that. That the whole idea of it isn't for you and is frankly pretty stupid.
>Seeing how happy others were with their androids and how eventually your best - and only - friend got one for himself too only reinforced that feeling.
>You know why you felt that way. It's not the first time you've dismissed something just because you can't ever have it.
>If not for the wars, if not for the crisis... Nah, those aren't the only reasons why you're living like this now.
>Everyone told you that it's not your fault, that a lot of people got shit on by their on country in its darker days when war economy got out of control, but you know the truth. You're as much to blame as everyone else.
>Things have stabilized but you never got better.
>Nothing in your life has changed since your teen years. The world around you changed, but not you, not the life you live.
>You see people like yourself every day and you wonder if they're the same. You can't be the only one confused and dazed by this modern world.
>With the advancement of AI and quantum computing the border between humans and their creations are thinning.
>>
>>32508193
>While machines reap the benefits of civil rights and abstract thought, humans get treated like numbers and algorithms without personality.
>Not only you feel like you never matter in anything, you don't even understand your own job sometimes. You've never seen your higher-ups. You've never been on the upper floors of the building you work in.
>There is nothing to understand, just execute instructions you're given. One day it's one thing, another - completely different.
>Does a computer care what data you feed it? Do your thing and be happy you're getting payed at all, that you're a human needed to communicate with other humans who don't understand their job either.
>Just like today is gonna be exactly that, you know it. Your bus ride is already over and you walk the familiar path to your office building.
>These kind of thoughts aren't rare for you. Lately you've been questioning your reasons to live (as well as your sanity in general) a lot more but on the outside nothing really changed for you. No one knows about it but you.
>So now that your thoughts go back to Iris you feel somewhat better, finally having a distraction. Maybe it is for the best that you now have a little mare all for yourself.
>With a mood a bit improved over yesterday, you tackle your work like you rarely do. It certainly isn't because h2h is so exciting, but knowing that you have someone to return to today keeps you going.
>Of course, it's not without worry you think about Iris' cleaning effort. It is completely unknown what she's actually capable of doing.
>But soon those concerns leave you as you get into the rhythm of your work.
>It's not that hard. A few calls, some e-mails to answer, some direct questions too. You mostly deal with user feedback so sometimes there's a lot of work and sometimes there's barely anything to do. You can't believe you're getting payed for this.
>>
>>32508199
>The company you work for sells VI interfaces but it's really none of your business. It's the kind of job that doesn't require you to know anything past your paygrade.
>Instructions come from the top, you do your thing and send the results back. For all you know your every superior is an AI as well since the instructions are extremely dry and formal.
>Actually, there might not even be anyone on the upper floors. Just some sort of a neural network. AI rarely comes packaged in a human form, it's quite expensive, so it's probably just an arrangement of shelves with blinking lights on them.
>The maintenance crew probably knows what's going on up there, but they never talk about it. And aside from them you're the only human out here.
>It's still as creepy and depressing as it was on your first year here.
>That's why you're always at least somewhat happy to see Incognito on your lunch break. The guy works a similar job, just in another company, he does a lot more and so he gets payed more too.
>Today he seems to be happy to see you too. He arrives to your table just when you start nodding off.
>"Hey, Anon!"
>You notice he's carrying some sort of a miniature briefcase when he approaches you.
>"Rough night, huh? Can't blame you for that, heh."
"What?"
>He takes a seat next to you and points at you.
>"Come on, I see you haven't slept well. Is it because of her?"
"Wait, who?"
>He raises his eyebrow and smiles. A kind of "really, man?" expression he sometimes gives you when you're acting stupid.
"Hold on, how in the world do you know?"
>Too late you realize you're basically confirming whatever it is your friend is insinuating, but it's more important to learn why he's saying that in the first place.
>"Well, I do check my social notifications sometimes."
>You just frown at him, still not getting it. You probably look genuinely lost and confused, because this gets Incognito thinking.
>>
>>32508205
>"Uh, sorry, I should've started with congratulating you instead. I forgot it's kinda new to you and all."
"Mate, I still don't get what you're talking about. What social notifications?"
>You take out your phone to open your citizen page but Incognito explains it to you as it loads.
>"The one that states you're have a registered partner with you now?"
>His words never reach you - the page you're seeing isn't how it used to be.
>You're not the lower side anymore, almost in the red. In fact, you're in upper yellow now. The last action from you is...
>'ADDED: Pony companion bot - living together as a registered couple.'
>Yesterday, at 10:30 p.m.
>The text is highlighted as a link and when you tap it, it brings up the certificate of imprint. It may be just another way of saying that your purchase has been verified and this android now belongs to you, but its message is clear.
>"Can't believe you've actually done it, man. But you've made the right choice."
>Your heart is beating so fast you're starting to get scared.
"Hey, 'Nito..."
>"Yeah?"
>You barely see anything in front of you.
"I didn't-"
>You want to tell him. But something stops you. It's so strange you might be missing something. You have to be. It's better to play it cool until you investigate.
"I mean, thanks."
>10:30. Was she still on the Net around that time? You don't remember.
>Could she do it? If so, why? Why then didn't she use her name, just the number instead?
>You'll need to search for that number later as well. So much to do. Your head is starting to ache.
>And just like that, you're an upstanding citizen now? Almost?
>It's been two months since your last update on this page, and it was something about you being late for work. Hell, most of the updates on your page were automatic anyway since you had nothing to post.
>>
>>32508212
>There's nothing to document about you and you yourself don't actually do much aside from work. So this barren social page was bleeding rating at a slow but steady pace up until now.
>The only question is, who posted this update? Because it sure as hell wasn't you.
>Incognito brings you back from the depth of your thoughts:
>"Oh yeah, I have something for you too, since you're living with a lady now."
>The briefcase lands on the table and your friend smiles like he's so very proud of whatever is inside.
>"Just a little present from me. Well, actually, it's from Nicole, but it was my idea in the first place."
>His robot wife still remembers you and cares enough to pick a gift for you? Some sort of AI beneficence this is.
>Incognito nods when you look at him. He wants you to open it.
>Inside, there's an entire array of mane combs, brushes and everything in between. A whole toolkit, fit for a pony princess, no less.
>"I kinda estimated that you don't have something like this and as you're basically engaged now, I thought... Well, why not."
>Is he embarrassed? You think you see a slight blush on his face.
>This probably looks so awkward. Two elderly men acting like that, one extremely confused and the other excited to give his friend a gift for his partner.
"Thanks, man. I- I don't really know what to say."
>"Oh, it's nothing. I'm, uh..." he clears his throat. "Look, I know I joke about your lonely ass a lot, but this time I am actually happy for you."
>It's obvious he's extremely uncomfortable saying it and you can understand why. You are the kind of friends that rarely exchange pleasantries, despite being pretty open with each other.
>Sure, this seems like some sort of a wedding gift, but he guessed correctly that this really is a pretty important occasion to you.
>Though he seems to think that it's you who had the courage to add a little mare to your 'family'. In fact, if not for him you probably wouldn't learn about it any time soon.
>>
>>32508224
>The only conclusion you could arrive to is that Iris did that herself. But then it just leads to a whole different bunch of questions.
>You'll need to explore this thoroughly, and probably alone.
>Of course, it's impossible for your to focus on your work after this reveal. But having a distraction does help, as always.
>By the time your work day is over you're already calm and collected enough to think this through.
>Do you just ask her about it when you get home? Or maybe you should approach it with care? It's hard to be completely in the dark about this affair.
>The idea of interrogating your little pony just doesn't seem right. She's been under stress as well and she's probably working hard on cleaning your apartment right now.
>You'll figure something out when you come home. Going with the flow might just be your best bet is such a predicament.
>Riding on the bus back home you find yourself craving some change of scenery and some time to think. Fresh air could do you some good right now.
>Instead of taking the shortest way home, you decide to take a small detour through the yards of nearby apartment buildings.
>Your plan was to contemplate your situation, but you know there's another reason for it. The only man-mare couple you've seen around lives in one of those buildings and sometimes they spend time on a bench under the tree in that yard.
>Usually you watched them with contempt, but this time it could probably make things better. After all, you're on the other side now.
>Only there's no one there this time. This warm evening didn't attract the couple and you roam the miniature park alone.
>'Park' is a strong word for this mess though. Nothing but ugly trees and old benches surrounding a decrepit children's playground.
>It has nothing but hazard and injury in store for the unlucky kids that are bound to play here, but there's nothing to be done about it.
>>
>>32508228
>This part of town is like this all around. The gap between this district and the rich ones has only been growing through the years until it became straight up the poor man's town, like this place is its own thing with its own culture (and economy too, by the looks of it).
>Today's weather is treating this place nicely as you could still relax among the greenery. But, alas, it serves little to alleviate your distress.
>All the different possible scenarios of you coming back home keep playing in your head even if you already decided to go with the flow. The need to pressure Iris does worry you but it will have to be done.
>And it's pointless to prolong the wait. It's time to head home.
>Once at your door, you listen carefully with bated breath but hear nothing. That should be a good thing, right?
>Every sound you make seems so painfully loud and out of place, but when the door is finally opened, the view takes you by surprise and every worry evaporates in a matter of moment.
>"Welcome home, Anonymous."
>The pony is sitting on the floor right in front of the opened door. The familiar blank stare reaches into the depths of your soul.
"Iris?"
>You're quick to close the door and now, in the darkness of your miniature entrance room two beacons are shining dimly, pointed directly at you.

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it. I hope to get another one ready on the weekend so stay tuned. Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/e9Ec1vd1
>>
File: Good end.png (161 KB, 1000x750)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>32508238
Nice work. I just caught back up with the story and im really enjoying it anon.
>>
>>32508238
>enjoyed it
my only complaints are that its too short :)
>>
>>32507001
Suck a fat cock.
You'll feel better.
>>
>>32508238
Are him and Iris destined to reverse the rot of human society and lead the world into a new golden age?
Probably not.

Also, what exactly is the point of the 'citizen score'?
>>
>>32509013
>Also, what exactly is the point of the 'citizen score'?

To create and enforce societal norms, to reduce the rate of deviant behavior and to cultivate a population that is easier to govern by the ruling class.
>>
>>32504533
if there is nothing more pure than the love between a man and a mare, does adding more men or more mares to the relationship improve the raw strength of the relationship? Is there a point where the man/mare ratio in the relationships starts to taper off, or is it theoretically exponential ad infinitum, with purity quotients hitherto unheard of
>>
>>32509052

1:1 is the only applicable ratio in a relationship fampachi
>>
>>32509058
>Implying that a stable and exclusive relationship between Anonymous and two mares who are bi for each other wouldn't be hot as hell
>>
>>32509013
>>32509045
In case you're wondering, it's sometimes thing in dystopian future settings, and china is working on making it an actual thing for their populace.
>>
File: 1495492863822.jpg (98 KB, 633x352)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>32509063
It would be unstable as hell and prone to continual bouts of jealousy and anger.

ONE MAN
ONE MARE
>>
>>32509071
>china robotizing its population even more
color me surprised
>>
>>32509063
It's not about lust anon, it's about love.
>>
>>32509073
>It would be unstable as hell and prone to continual bouts of jealousy and anger.

Why?
>>
>>32509063
>>32509073
It'd be totally stable since all three pairs love each other the same way, but it'd also be totally off-topic because it's "a man and a mare", not "men and mares".
>>
File: 1390361089737.png (43 KB, 300x300)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>32509081
>>32509089
>everything would be totally fine and the male definitely wouldn't end up having a favorite mare and both mares definitely wouldn't ever be competing for love and attention
This is just your greed talking, you just want more more more, damn the consequences.
>>
>>32509095
Two different Anons, friendo. Also, you're not really giving any rationale for why it wouldn't work.
>>
>>32509080
Says the guy who wants to stick his dick in a horse...
>>
>>32509104
Hey man, all I know is if an intelligent pastel colored horse wants a long term relationship that just so happens to involve lots of passionate sex I'm not going to just turn that down.
>>
>Polygamy
http://www.academia.edu/175877/The_Problem_of_Polygamy
Okay, now that that’s all settled, I would like to say that my waifu is very much a cute. Yay or neigh?
>>
>>32509132
Silly Anon, it's polyamory.
>>
>>32509132
You have remarkably good taste anon, but I believe you are mistaken as that's a picture of my wife.
>>
>>32509132
>using human culture and human values as a basis to estimate how a relationship between a man and two or more aliens would go
neigh and you're an uneducated swine
>>
>>32509144
I acknowledge your superior taste fellow moonfag, yet it is most unfortunate that I must elucidate myself for this is, in fact, my wife.
>>
>>32509132
>>32509162

Does her tiny butt excite the both of you so?
>>
>>32509165
>>
File: u wot m8.png (21 KB, 1152x648)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>32509162
Oh yeah, then why do I have this?
>>
>>32509175
Obviously because you stole it from me
>>
>>32509143
It's only polyamory if you'd be okay with one mare and two men/stallions (which is even MORE off-topic) (faggot)
>>
>>32509181
Bet
>>
>>32509192
Then explain this pic from our wedding then
>>
>>32509194
Obviously you stole that picture of that handsome fellow from the internet and poorly edited him over me.
>>
File: Stop fighting.png (69 KB, 759x938)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>Mare signs up for Cadence's husbando program.
>Is given a silver ring to wear to show she's 'reserved' herself, so to speak.
>Turns gold once her match arrives in equestria.
Just a cute idea i thought of.

>>32509194
>>32509192
>both of you get matched with bat ponies.
>>
>>32509210
That is acceptable.
>>
>>32509207
You lie. You have no proof of this
>>
>>32509210
How will I give my waifu an engagement ring if she already has one Anon? Fucking heartbutt, man
>>
>>32509243

In Lovely Equestria, mare gives engagement ring to you.
>>
>>32509187
>It's only polyamory if you'd be okay with one mare and two men/stallions (which is even MORE off-topic) (faggot)

That is factually incorrect. 1 man 2 mares, all of whom being attracted to each other, is polyamory too.
>>
>>
File: Wifehorse necklace.png (156 KB, 410x1024)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>32509243
>>32509252
>Rings are made in pairs, Cadence keeps the human's ring in trust so he's not overwhelmed by the thought of marrying a mare he hasn't even met yet, despite how well they'll be together.
>Rings turn gold once they're both being worn.

Or use something other than a ring.
They're just symbols of your commitment and love anon, do what feels right to you and your mare.
>>
>>32509102
I'm aware you were two different Anons, my point stands.
>>
File: 1518648501657.png (353 KB, 1200x1200)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>32509210
That's adorable, I want it.
>she rushes there when you arrive
>she looks like she's ready for her wedding
>flowers in her mane, long flowing dress, golden ring and all
>>
>>32509386
>I'm aware you were two different Anons, my point stands.
The only point you've effectively communicated is that you don't like it.
>>
>>32509404
Okay, have all the concubines you want then. Don't expect any of them to be happy.
>>
could you imagine loving someone haha or even being loved? hahahaha just a funny thought I had just now haha
>>
>>32509416
>Okay, have all the concubines you want then. Don't expect any of them to be happy.

>implying you can't love two mares equally
>throwing away narrative opportunity altogether because you'e focused on your personal perspective on a prompt based on wish fulfillment

SHIGGYDIGGY
>>
>>32509445
haha y-you'd literally have had to spend your whole life alone to not know what that feels like haha
>>
>>32509449
>>implying you can't love two mares equally
You can't. Favoritism will always arise, I don't care who you are.
>>
>>32509454
that's like, literally impossible! just like, be yourself! hahaha
>>
>>32509456
>You can't. Favoritism will always arise, I don't care who you are.

I love the part how, based on individual perspective, you're hung up on this one notion regarding how much you can love two people at once for an already impossible prompt.
>>
>>32509449
Polygamy by any name you wish to call it smacks of indecision and greed, at least to me.
And this is the last place it ought even be discussed besides. It's man and mare, no more, no less.
>>
File: 1499736761842.jpg (515 KB, 774x859)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>32509445
>>32509454
I know that feel.
>>
>>32509481
This, on both points. Screams greedy, this is also not the place for it.
>>
>>32509495
Is it not greedy, then, to want a mare at all? What makes you think they would find a human male attractive at all, realistically? It's a self-insert fantasy, which is already an expression of obsessed desire.
>>
>>32509495
>>32509481
You are literally white-knighting over the number of fantasy girls someone is capable of loving. At some point you need to get some perspective and realize that even by this thread's standards of loneliness, this is just sad.
>>
Oh, is it that time of day already?
>>
fuck that polywhatever bullshit
how about conceiving a foal in an airship restroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZa5uNsvSU
>>
>>32509571

How many times would you fly with your mile-high club membership, Anons?
>>
>>32509571
>Equestria has a Mile High club
>if you kiss your mate on a air balloon or blimp, you are part of the club
>one mare casually asks her husbando Anon if he wants to join the Mile High club
>mares across Equestria learn the human’s version of the Mile High club
>>
>>32509597

But would you introduce them to the Mile Ahead club?
>>
>>32509597
cuuuute
>>
Hello Anons. Very sorry for not posting. I’m in the middle of finals week right now. But my Calc III professor decided, in all of his wisdom, to drop one of our midterms in exchange for making the final worth 56% of our final grade, so that’s a bitch and a half. Once this week is over though, I will guarantee start writing again. I know I keep promising I’ll write again, but this time I mean it.
Have my favorite picture of my waifu, in the meantime.
>>
File: Mile_high_club.png (460 KB, 842x441)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>32509592
>>32509597
"I'm going deep, and I'm going hard."
>Your mare looks to you quizzically
>"Surely you can't be serious?"
>>
File: 1439420454702.png (105 KB, 537x551)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>32509522
What a non-argument, my friend.
>ur a white knight
???
>>
>>32509627
Don't die
>>
>>32509646
The whole thing's been a meta-argument about its posters from the beginning, and since no one was debating on merit or even acknowledging the opposing argument, the subsequent dismissal as white-knighting was both warranted and inevitable.
>>
>>32509656
The entire premise of this general is finding and loving your soulmate until death, why are you even here?
>>
>>32509661
Because:
>what if there's more than one component to the soul-matching by the crystal heart?
Is an otherwise unexplored idea in a thread starved for original ideas, and because it's a (you) magnet.
>>
>>32509672
>it’s a (You) magnet
For all the wrong reasons.
>>
File: Berryshine.webm (89 KB, 328x464)
89 KB
89 KB WEBM
>>32509449
>Meet Anon1
>He's in a relationship with Mare1 and Mare2, he loves them both
>Anon1 does his best to dedicate his time to both of them
>But he just gets along better with Mare1, not to say Mare2 is not favored
>And the dates leave Mare2 feeling like a third wheel, she doesn't want to leave Anon1 because that would be scandalous
>Mare2 gradually becomes less happy being the third wheel for Anon1 and Mare1
>Mare2 never meets Anon2 because Anon1 decided to have one waifu and a disappointed mare tagging along
>>
>>32509324
Why just don't use a chain and a ring attached to it?
Fug, anons, it was invented on russian /mlp/ two years ago.
Also all hail to Solar Invictus.
>>
>>32509597
Why don't built giant zeppelines like LZ14 instead of balloons? I mean really giant, about 600 meters long.
>>
>>32509754
That's a chosen narrative, not the inevitable and only possible narrative.
>>
File: Pic.png (1.35 MB, 5792x3310)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Quick question, do snake pones get love too?

I've never seen any story based on them.
>>
>>32509900
strange waifu pls
>>
>>32509900
That material tends to get covered by the Strange Waifu thread, whenever it's actually alive and not completely dominated by the Thing.
>>
>>32509900
There was talk of voidpone and such in earlier threads. Going by that I'd say yes, it just hasn't been covered yet.
>>
>>32509900
>I've never seen any story based on them.

That's because they are shit.
>>
>>32509900
Like, a mare's a mare, but you've got to draw the line somewhere or who knows where you'll end up.
>>
>>32510004

Going full Badumsquish leads to really, really weird porn.
>>
>>32509456
The same thing happens with parents raising more than one child at a time. Things usually seem to work out alright despite that.
>>
File: misc dude what.jpg (11 KB, 201x251)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32509900
>>32510004
>>32510010
I am so confused right now.
>>
>>32510171
This shit is so true, people are cunts
t. the not-favorite child
>>
>>32510171
>Parental love and romantic love are the same thing
Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>32509844
>Anon1 is with Mare1 and Mare2
>Anon2 is alone because Anon3 and Mare3 are together too
>Anon2 conspires to kill Anon1 for taking Mare2
>It never really pans out, Anon2 kills himself after months of being lonely
>>
>>32510447
I'm sorry for your loss, Anon 2.
>>
Having more than one soulmate defeats the very purpose of a soulmate. Your soulmate is supposed to be, by design, your perfect match in every single way. The only possible way for you to have more than one soul mate would MAYBE be to have two perfectly exact copies of your soul mate, indistinguishable from each other.
>>
>>32510545
>Having more than one soulmate defeats the very purpose of a soulmate. Your soulmate is supposed to be, by design, your perfect match in every single way. The only possible way for you to have more than one soul mate would MAYBE be to have two perfectly exact copies of your soul mate, indistinguishable from each other.

The other alternative is that the soul mating is completed by a complimentary third component, which makes things work better for everyone by being there, and for her by having those two with her.
>>
>>32510688
Or they're twins
>>
>>32510688
>>32510727
no
>>
>>32510763
Yes
>>
>>32510688
If you require additional components to make a match work, then it isn’t a perfect match. Thus it is not your soulmate.
>>
>>32510688
Anon that just seems like mental gymnastics to justify wanting two mares at once.
"Soul mates" as a concept just doesn't work like that.
I get what you're saying with it being different, but it goes against a core part of this thread on the same tier as homosex, so i'm not entirely sure what you were expecting other than a bunch of (you)'s saying its a shit idea.
>>
>>32510798
>a core part of this thread
The core part of this thread is a hyper-idealized perfect relationship that will grow.

I don't think there's anything in that that implies anything about the relationship numbers.

A common enough backstory for the Initiative is a gender ratio imbalance that leaves a statistically inevitable portion of the female population without any reasonable chance to marry or start a family. Given the gender imbalance, something like herding is not impossible to imagine.

If you want "1 man, 1 mare" stories, go ahead and have fun with them. Just know that there's no big reason the "1 man, (>1) mares" stories can't exist.

TL;DR The Initiative is the foundational bit of worldbuilding in this thread, and "true love" matched relationships are the primary theme. Neither of these imply the makeup or specifics of the relationship.
>>
>>32510816
>being this dense
B8fag, you’ve exposed yourself
Now begone
>>
>>32510816
>the intiative is the foundational part of this thread.
No its not, its just the most popular, the foundational core of this thread is how mares are so much better as mates than the average woman.
.t guy who has been here since we started doing these threads constantly.
>>
>>32510821
He's not the Anon who came out rooting for the more-than-one-soul-to-be-mates prompt in the first place. I am.
>>
File: Badumsquish OC's.png (1.34 MB, 3592x2750)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>32510197
>Experiencing badumsquish for the first time.
You're in for a ride friend.
>>
>>32509962
This.
>>
>>32509627
>>
>>32509754
>people and ponies are robots and require the same amount of attention and affection to be happy
seems fair
>>
>>32509962
then why isn't anyone making a good one?
>>
>>32509643
"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
>>
Hey guys! I've just understood a big reason for YOU not to have dozen foals.
We'll take as an example 1,000,000 mares and 1,000,000 anons. It means that there is 1,000,000 pairs. Every pair is having 12 foals, so, there'll be 12,000,000 foals at all. It'll be TOO MANY mouths to feed.
>>
>>32510837
>since we started doing these threads
You're an oldfag now, isn't you?

S-s-s-so, I think Initiative is one of foundational cores of this threads. Initiative gives me power to live, and some of you guys too. AMOR VULT!
>>
File: 15191712255681_0.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>32511743
I'm afraid to kill myself because I may fuck it up and Michael Morone myself.
>>
>>32509324
>Pic
Aww, the feels. I never knew that story. Thanks for the share Anon.
>>
>>32510958
Is there a meme going on in /swt/ with Applejack or something?
>>
>>32512104
What?
Nah, it's just the good ole' same applejack, don't worry about it
>>
>>32512104

>what is tatzljack for 500
>>
>>32506120
>Lightning's door was forced open as Rainbow barged in
>The green mare slammed her book down and stared Dash down
>"What?" she scowled
>"We're going to work this out, I'm sorry about what happened but it's been six years."
>Lightning looked at her in a mixture of rage and confusion
>"It hasn't been six years, it's every day since I met you."
>Lightning gets up from her couch and approaches Rainbow, pushing her towards the door
>"The moment I met you, I was always second place, when we were fillies no matter how many hours I trained you were always, ALWAYS, better."
>"That shouldn't be a reason for all the hate." Dash retorted
>"And at the academy, you threw me under the bus to save your own skin!"
>"That was YOUR idea!"
>"You went with it, and then pretended like you didn't because it backfired!"
>"I... That was a stupid idea, why'd you want to make a twister?!"
>A few of Rainbow's friends came inside as well to break up the argument
>The purple one spoke again
>"Lightning Dust, is it? Please hear us out, Rainbow wants to reconcile with you over what happened. We understand it was an accident and we forgive you. Rainbow Dash just wants to be friends."
>Lightning pushed Rainbow towards the door again
>"Absolutely not, I don't care and I want you all out of my life! Now!"
>"What's your problem?!" Dash pushed back
>"You ruined my life! You got to be a wonderbolt! Everypony else got a second chance except me!" Lightning points to Starlight, everypony knew what happened, even out on the island
>"Huh? What happened? Did you just forget about not being a jerk long enough to ruin everything for me?" Lightning shoved Rainbow harder this time, knocking her back into AJ
>"That was YOUR fault, Lightning!"
>"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
>"Do you want to be a wonderbolt? I can tal-"
>"Not anymore! I want you all to leave me alone!"
>"What's your problem with me?!"
>"I'M TIRED OF BEING SECOND BEST!"
>Lightning barrelled past the ponies blocking her door and took off
>>
>>32512213
>Lightning deserves some loving.
Just a little longer until your Anon comes, little mare
>>
>>32512213
why is there zero blacktext in this story
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362 KB, 497x732)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>32512213
damn
>>
File: 1492402891264.png (619 KB, 998x1080)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>32512213
>still salty after all these years
This fucking pony. Well, at least she'll have Anon to vent it to, hope the guy is ready to have angry sex for the rest of his life.
>>
File: 1521182725182-mlp.jpg (132 KB, 424x503)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>32512213
> not just hitting tresspassers with the first broomstick that lies around
Do they even have any right to crash into her door?
>>
>>32512321
This is ponyland, where things are solved with hugs and smiles.
That said if dash is still pulling shit when anon comes into the picture he better give her the cunt punt of a lifetime.
>>
>>32512463
> rd is actually second in getting a proper family
> competitive nature drives stallions away
> gets her ass slapped at every attempt to contact Lightning, grim monkey never listens to anything, just automatically throws a rock or swings his lash if she tries to get near his dear mare
>>
File: amused music.jpg (57 KB, 600x585)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>32512260
To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to know how to greentext properly. It's not like you can read other examples and infer the rules from them.
>>
>>32512315
"Ruining an entire life" is more than one event, Anon. The effects are felt every single day. Having to see unbelievably amazingly good things happen to the one who fucked you over, knowing that if it weren't for that ONE event way back when, that probably would have been you, hurts.

Learn some empathy. Try to see things from their perspective.
>>
>>32512321
Princess Twiggie Piggie and her friends can pretty much do whatever they want.
>>
>>32512321
>Pony gets flung through one of your windows because lel pone physics
>Option A: Escort pone out calmly
>Option B: Buckshot
What do
>>
>>32512620
Tell them to please get out of my house and then send them the bill for my window.
>>
>>32512260
because (You) are still chillaxing in the Crystal Empire learning pony talk
>>
>>32512620
https://derpibooru.org/891051
>>
>>32512673
>she's not already wet
missed opportunity desu
>>
>>32512620
>>
>>32512540
>Ruining an entire life
Nothing but assumption here. Even in this green LD is having it pretty good.
>the one who fucked you over
Yep, no one here to blame here but someone else.
>that probably would have been you
If she was a better pony, sure.

>Try to see things from their perspective
She could learn that as well. But whatever, so far this green seems to be the writer's way to get some imaginary revenge on RD for his waifu, and it seems like a pity party through and through. I'm curious to see how it'll go down with Anon, but the setup for it is already pretty telling.
>>
>>32512877
>Even in this green LD is having it pretty good.
Welcome to Equestria, where a job you love in an idyllic tropical paradise is your worst-case career scenario
>>
>>32512540
>>32512877
>>32512882
you're a bunch of faggots for discussing that shit before the green is complete tbqh
this kind of shit can, and certainly will, have an impact on the writefag's motivation to finish it and/or he'll end up modifying it to fit the bitching and it'll be trash because it won't be what he wants/wanted initially

let him finish the fucking green first, guys

>inb4 'I'm not like that!'
I don't give a shit
>>
File: 1523721858537.png (221 KB, 387x414)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>32512882
You can have some pretty strange jobs there. Like working in the waifu machine.
>>
>>32512882
>backwater post with no method of advancement or importance
It's essentially exile for "troublesome" personnel, even if it's a gilded one.
>>
>>32512871
>presenting
>grab ass acquired
Listen, I’m not a sunfag, but even I can say how much of a faggot this Anon is
>>
File: Any friends yet.png (148 KB, 2143x1534)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>32512905
That's the sixth window this month. A man only has so much patience.
>>
File: 1500049203778.jpg (203 KB, 627x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>32512895
>no discussion allowed
If anything, it shows that people really care about it. Nothing here implies that he should alter it in any way, it's just thoughts so far.
>>
>>32512910
>he wouldn’t let a cute pony break his windows if it meant he could grab ass
>>
>>32512916
listen mate, you do whatever the fuck you want
but stop wondering if writefags disappear in the middle of greens or if said green 'magically' drop in quality and/or tone at some point

there's discussion and there's discussion, there's 'oh yeah I like this part but I don't like this' and there's 'so far this green seems to be the writer's way to get some imaginary revenge on RD for his waifu, and it seems like a pity party through and through'
just use your brain, I know we're on /mlp/ and you can't expect people from here to have much experience with human beings, but come on now
>>
>>32512903
Agreed; that type of no-recognition sinecure would be hell for an ambitious showoff like LD
>>
>>32512647
but it does not work that way
>>
>>32512961
Shouldn't you be on fimfic with that "say something nice or don't say anything" attitude? Nice blackmail you have here too:
>if the writefag disappears for any reason at all it's your fault
Do you honestly believe that people are that easily offended by some anonymous shithead's opinion? People have been praising this green for its characterization and even joke about one of the M6 being a cunt for plot reasons just like in the show, all of that doesn't matter because someone said what's on his mind, right? Don't be a fag, anon. Not everyone has ego as fragile as you.
>>
>>32512895
>this kind of shit can, and certainly will, blah blah blah
I've considered this in the past, and come to the conclusion that any writefag, without a pretty clear idea of where the story was going, who'd let thread chatter radically alter the course of his story, probably wasn't going to put out something that great anyway, so there's no harm in a little discussion.
>>
>>32513117
In one of the updates from the last thread, there was a letter from Anon that was in blacktext, so yes, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>32513138
>Do you honestly believe that people are that easily offended by some anonymous shithead's opinion?
so, you're new around here, I take it?

>muh hugbox meme
maybe you can't understand english, or maybe you're too autistic to understand basic human reactions, I don't really care either way, this is not what I said

>>32513139
but that completely depends on the writefag, doesn't it?
do you think you know the guy enough to assume what he'd do or wouldn't do?
that's what I thought
>>
>>32513162
>do you think you know the guy enough to assume what he'd do or wouldn't do?
Assuming that it's our resident Dustfag writing the story, I expect that he's thought about this tale a lot and the delay between updates is 100% just him putting into prose what's been percolating in his head for far longer.
>>
>>32513162
>do you think you know the guy enough to assume what he'd do or wouldn't do?
Unlike you, apparently. You're assuming way more than us here.
>>
>>32513152
no
it isnt

the one whos point of view youre writing from is blacktext anon

this isnt hard
>>
>>32513187
>>32513191
okay whatever guys, you 'win'
keep at it
>>
File: 1517453635872.gif (362 KB, 475x489)
362 KB
362 KB GIF
>>32513204
Yay, I won an Internet fight!
>>
File: 130490358378.jpg (146 KB, 900x950)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>Lonely mare realizes she's not going to find a stallion
>Proceeds to fill the void with numerous pets.
>Goes full Flutterbutter
>Cats, dogs, birbs.
>Probably a good dozen different animals share her house with her.
>Then she's matched with (you)

How would you handle it?
>>
>>32513493
These are the hobbies and exploits she's thrown herself into in lieu of attaining companionship.
I wouldn't judge her harshly.
>>
>>32513493
I wouldn’t have to deal with it for long. Pets require an extreme level of time investment, love, and attention, something that she would not be able to manage well with a romantic encounter, unless she had some sort of animal caretaker cutie mark or was part of some wildlife association that shares the burden of caring for these creatures. I would help her find good homes for a good number of the pets, maybe holding onto a few, but certainly not Flutterbutter level stuff.
>>
File: Wasp_buzzing_S2E07.png (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>32513493
As long as she doesn't have any weird pets like wasps or whatever it's not a big deal.
I wouldn't be matched with her if I couldn't deal with it, and I'll outlive nearly any pet anyway.
>>
>>32513526
Why is everyone so autistic about the wasp!? It's a fine animal! You're all heartless.
>>
>>32513531
Wasps are concentrated hate and evil in a carapace.
Bees at least have the decency to die after they sting you.
>>
>>32513531

They're more aggressive than bees, and there's that nigger Beesting.
>>
>>32513531
What purpose do wasps serve in the ecosystem?
>>
>>32513531
idk maybe Equestrian wasps are nice, but Earth wasps are shitheads who will try to stab you to death with their asses at the slightest provocation
fuck wasps
>>
>>32513539
Bees don't even want to sting you, they only sting as a last resort. If you've ever poked or annoyed a bee while it was busy drinking from flowers, you'd know they give you warnings by kicking at you with their legs and trying to push you away.

Bees are nice.
>>
File: 452100.png (367 KB, 1129x1086)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>32513576
something to do with grapes, I think
>>
>>32513610
They really are and it's a shame they're in such a precarious position due to overspraying pesticides.
And bumblebees are just such charmingly goofy fucks. They're not even supposed to be able to fly.
>>
>>32513616
Figs actually. Look up fig wasp.
>>
>>32513616
As someone who actually works at a vineyard, wasps are generally "kill on sight" because they build nests in the vines. Parasitic wasps might deal with the horn worms, but I don't think that's the kind we have.
>>
>>32513621
>reminding me that the honey bee is not native to North America and, as an invasive species, threatens the extinction of bumblebees
Fucking Europoors
>>
>>32513635
>tfw Virginian and the only honeybees around are in professional and hobbyist apiarist care
Well, not counting the ones in the woods that no one knows about. Or the africanized ones that are probably cutting out a swath of territory for themselves somewhere.
>>
>>32513576
I believe wasps also pollinate flowering plants, just less efficiently than bees do. They prey on smaller insects and spiders. I believe wasps also eat carrion if it is available to them.

And if you believe Wikipedia, certain species of parasitic wasps are used in "natural" (that is, non-chemical) agricultural pest control--they kill certain pest insects.
>>
File: Fluttershy_o_rly.png (82 KB, 465x561)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>32513642
>apiarist

>Anonymous goes to Equestria
>he is a beekeeper by trade
>there is great demand for such individuals there
>cartoon hoerses have an insatiable desire for honey and anything else that's sweet
>clears some land on the edge of the Everfree Forest
>builds a little cottage
>builds some beehives
>sells honey in town
>lives comfortably if modestly
>there is a knock on his door
>it's Buttersqueak
>"So," she says
>"I hear you put the 'ape' in 'apiary.'"
>you roll your eyes at her
>she catches them and flies away giggling
>blind, you fall in a hole and die
>it's just as well, you think with your last thoughts
>you couldn't take any more of these puns
>>
>>32513662
Okay Anon. I keked
>>
>>32513662
wat
>>
File: mint horse ree.jpg (29 KB, 358x416)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I hope she isn't especially fond of moths.
I fucking hate moths.
>>
File: e5zvltL.png (890 KB, 1104x967)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
>>32513699
>>
File: 1337841707704.jpg (29 KB, 500x374)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>32513699
Why though? Moths are adorable, they're fun to hold.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (84 KB, 1000x950)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>32513699
What if your mare was moth
>>
>>32513723

Not him, but it really depends on the moths. Some are adorable and I would pet them if I wasn't so good at accidentally breaking their wings, but others can be quite annoying.
>>
File: 1507810475524.jpg (92 KB, 400x482)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>32513712
>>32513723
I will flail and screech like an autist on fire if one of them lands on me.
>>32513726
I have had that general hidden for so long I'm surprised it's still a thing.
>>
>>32513726
>when you want to cuddle waifu but she covered in urticating hairs
>>
>>32513786
But those are on caterpillars.
>>
>>32513794
Some species of moths retain them in adulthood.
>>
Is Moth-er's Day coming up?
>>
>>32513849
It was last month.
>>
>>32513849
National Moth Week 2018 is July 21-29.
http://nationalmothweek.org/
>>
File: BURN.gif (1.13 MB, 500x281)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>32513849
>>32513884
>>
>>32513198
>>32513152
>>32512521 (me)

I took another look at the last post, and came to some interesting conclusions.

The writefag isn't greentexting wrong. Not exactly. He's chosen a viewpoint character who isn't present in the story yet.

What he should be doing is writing this from Lightning Dust's perspective, since she's effectively the main character in the story so far.

Black text is for the dialogue of the viewpoint character. The viewpoint character is not always Anon. It's not "Anon is always the blacktext" character, though that's somewhat common.

There might be a fundamental misunderstanding of what the greentext format is, but he's screwed up in a weird way that
isn't exactly wrong, per se, but still isn't right. The problem is with how they've built the structure of the story in their mind more than not greentexting.

LD writefag, consider changing your story to have LD as the main character. If not for now, than in the pastebin. You are binning this, right?
>>
>>32513626
>wasps are generally "kill on sight"
What's your preferred method of that? Pesticides? Manually removing nests when you see them? Flamethrower to deal with the swarm?
>>
>>32513642
>the africanized ones
I heard that they've stabilized. They can't move any further north without the winter killing them.

I've also heard that they literally use flamethrowers to deal with the swarms.
>>
>>32514047
I killed one with a blowtorch the other day. But other than that, I have an electric racket that works perfectly well.
>>
>>32514041
We need a definitive definition for proper greentext style.

Some basics are:
Written in second person
Black text is for focused character (one who's viewpoint your writing from)
Unfocused characters still have quotes around their dialogue
What else?
>>
>>32514047
Preferred method is aerosol spray wasp killer, since there's less collateral damage, but in the field you don't really have that on-hand so we have to catch them with the secateurs, and then clip off the nest from wherever it's hanging and grind it into the dirt.
>>32514053
It's good that that's settled down somewhat.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (89 KB, 750x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>32512213
>As fast as Lightning's wings could carry her, she could still hear the slowly-growing flap of Dash gaining on her
>She dipped quickly, heading lower and gliding just over the canopy of trees
>"Lightning! Come on, can't we talk this through?" RD called out
>Lightning ignored her, disappearing into the treetop and hiding in the dense forest
>"You're being a baby about this! I'm sorry for getting you kicked out of wonderbolts academy!"
>Lightning perched on a high branch, staying silent and still
>She heard the annoyed grunt of Dash as she searched through the leaves
>"Why don't you want to fix things?" She called out
>"I want you to go away!" Lightning responded
>Dash closed in on her position
>"What can I do to fix this?" she said, dropping down to a normal tone
>"Just go away, you've already done enough."
>"Why can't I fix things with you?"
>"It's been six years, for a while after the academy I couldn't get any job flying. Just recently I managed to get this position, but it's dead-end and I'm not going back to the postal service. I wanted to be a Wonderbolt, or at least a stunt flier. Now I'm just lucky to be on weather patrol."
>"I can get you a better job."
>"Would've been great years ago, why wait this long to try and fix things with me?"
>"It should matter that I still want to."
>"Didn't Starlight and Trixie each enslave a town? What happened to them?"
>"They're... Working for Twilight now."
>"After this seminar, I want you to leave this stupid island and never, ever come back."
>"Just come back with us-"
>"If I rise up, I want it to be because of my own work. The same reason I never used some artifact to fly better or used performance drugs. I wanted all those hours I thought I'd wasted training to finally pay off the day I finally beat you. But you'll probably still win every time, because destiny or cutiemarks or something else."
>Rainbow stayed silent for a moment
>"Okay, but maybe you'd want to train in Ponyville?" Rainbow smiled
>>
File: feels castro, man.jpg (146 KB, 467x408)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>32514235
>hurt pride
imma ____pet her
>>
File: 1525114333805.jpg (99 KB, 640x640)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>32514235
holy shit Rainbow just fuck off. If she doesn't want your apology then let her be.
>>
File: THOT SPOTTED.png (880 KB, 1280x720)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>32514235
>Lightning Dust looked down, then back at Rainbow
>"You know, Ponyville weather patrol has an opening and I think you could transfer if you applied."
>"Thanks for the offer, but no. Shire Isla is a pretty bad position for weather patrol but I don't need your help. I'm getting off of this island on my own." Lightning dropped off of the branch and flew back towards her house, Rainbow in tow
>"Oh, did you two reconcile?" Starlight asks
>Lightning looks back at Dash
>"No, I still kind of hate her. But instead of wanting her to leave me alone I want to finally beat her at flying."
>"Yeah, we weren't really able to make friends after all these years."
>"One day I'm gonna show up and wipe the floor with you, Rainbow Dash, mark my words." Lightning said as she went back into her home, "You won't even know what happened."
>"Say, can ya maybe tell us which way town is, Lightnin'? We kinda got ourselves lost chasin' Rainbow down." AJ asked
>Lightning gave her a cheerful "Nope!" and shut the door
>As the group began to try and find their way back to town through the dense jungle, Lightning felt bad about it
>Nighttime was exceptionally dangerous, and her only issue was with Rainbow
>She opened her door again and called out to the ponies, following after them
>"Hey! Wait up!" Lightning caught up to the halted group
>"It's getting late, you really shouldn't be out at night here. Stay at my place tonight." she says
>"I think we can make it back to town, Lightning." Twilight lights up the area with her dim purple magic
>"Everything on this island wants to eat you, we can go back to town in the morning." Lightning's care was fleeting as she considered letting them walk
>"Come on, sleepover at Lightning Dust's!" Pinkie leapt unusually high for a wingless pony
>Looks like they'd decided to stay, one more line of dialogue and Dust would've just went home
>The group walked back with Lightning Dust as she tried to figure out how to fit 8 ponies in her tiny shack of a house
>>
>>32514574
one of them is going to find dust's letter
>>
>>32513635
Bumblebees live in Europe as well, fyi
>>
>>32514614
It's going to be Dash or Pinkie, I can feel it. Those two are the biggest loudmouths.
Outlier chance is Twilight.
>>
File: 1504473674083.png (300 KB, 647x761)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
Sad
>>
File: 1528312850646.png (581 KB, 902x1280)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>32513493
>MFW I can go on long romatic doggy walks in the autumm with my mare. Pets are awesome.
>>
File: 1438590873269.png (302 KB, 1280x730)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>32515624
>co-worker has asian gf
>ask him what it's like
>says she gets mad over dumb things and withholds sex when they argue
>>
>>32515624
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>32515653
And a *tip* to YOU this morning as well, m'sir!
>>
File: 1487441776327.jpg (48 KB, 640x606)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>32515669
literally /pol/ going 'waaah ur a goy why don't you let me shitpost where I please'
fuck off with your witch hunt, faggot, this isn't pony related
>>
>>32515695
it is /nmp/ related however
>>
>>32515699
no, it's not
loving your mare doesn't in any way shape or form imply you have to hate anything, faggot
>>
>>32515701
oh but it does, why go the superior mare if you felt womyn were equal to them? they must have something 3D females do not. Whether it be their body, idyllic personality, superb odds of a big heart, they have something we may not have in this life, among our own, “fairer” sex.
>>
>>32515738
>I want what's superior
>my or her love is irrelevant
degenerate
>>
>>32515743
settle for a thot then, idc
>>
>>32515783
of course you care, because you're not here because you love mares but because you hate 3d womynz
I don't give a shit about your hate for them or whether this hate is founded and reasonable or not or simply because you're a fat disgusting autistic piece of shit that never had the balls to even speak to one, that shit doesn't have its place on this fucking board you fucking homo
>>
>>32515798
idc if you settle for a thot, it’s your life.
>>
>>32515808
and I don't care about your hate for them
suck a cock
>>
>>32515809
k
>>
>>32515646
>(spoilerd stuff)
so basic thottery then?
>>
>>32515798
>you're not here because you love mares but because you hate 3d womynz
jeez, projecting much?
>>
>>32515845
>loving your mare doesn't in any way shape or form imply you have to hate anything
>oh but it does, why go the superior mare if you felt womyn were equal to them?
>it's normal to hate something because you love something else
literal autism
>>
File: 1525247174112.jpg (59 KB, 600x719)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>32515845
>keeps spamming the thread about the evil thots that aren't worthy of your superior cock
>i-it's not like I hate them or anything
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1491494788716.jpg (54 KB, 659x514)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>32515861
rent free
>>
if you don’t feel mares are superior you needn’t be here.
>>
if you're here because of your hate of women, you needn't be here
>>
File: 1388403250466.gif (1001 KB, 324x296)
1001 KB
1001 KB GIF
I feel like it's genuinely the same two people bringing this """"topic"""" back up at every chance they get.
>>
>>32515861
Go have your screeching fit somewhere else, roastie
>>
>>32516131
Worse, that's barneyfag2.
>>
>>32516148

Barneyfag 2.0?
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear, if I've ever heard one.
>>
File: 1423373957599.jpg (170 KB, 1440x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>32516131
no way, this place is great
>>
File: Shitpost_reality.jpg (11 KB, 491x94)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32516179
Wow, you want attention so bad from 4 or 5 guys?
>>
File: 1526721940333.jpg (42 KB, 497x442)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>32516485
could be worse
I could be an incel screeching on some anonymous imageboard about how half of the world is evil because I can't get any pussy
>>
>>32516502
More pussy for you then, enjoy
>>
>>32516514
why would I want any pussy? the ride is far from over
>>
>>32516502
Yeah, you could de a guy who want those "Incels" to be triggered and give him attention instead of taking advantage from the situation and get more girls because he can't stand them being happy about a fantasy with only mares and not him
Oh wait...
>>
>>32516598
>more us vs them mentality
so silly

and yet you still fail to understand my very simple point
I don't give a shit about you
I don't give a shit about your feelings for the roasties
I don't give shit about you screeching like an autist about how much you hate them and how they're bad and everything that's wrong with the world and literally hitler
I care about you doing so here, because this isn't your fucking blog, neither this thread nor this board are
this thread is to discuss our love for our mares and how we could show or display it and/or share it, not to discuss how much you hate real women or how evil they are or how much lesser they are or how autistic you are
if you feel the need to do so, then do so on the board that accepts this kind of shit
>>>/r9k/
>>
fags keep saying incel. y
>>
>>32516612
>all the replies are the same guy
I never said anything about "roasties", this is the first time I use that word
Did you relly think you are making something for the thread, I love mares, but that doesn't mean I think all women are the same
>>32516485
>>32516598
Those are mine
I hate the guys who bring the hate womens topic (4 or 5 at best), but I hate more when you feed them because you are only give them fuel and spamming the thread, thats the only reason of all this conversation with you
>>
File: See a deer, stay clear.png (193 KB, 620x1024)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
You niggers could at least be posting man x mare things during this argument if you absolutely have to shitpost.

>Be wary of uncertified husbando hunters, as their methods are often unethical and they will likely take advantage of their target's vulnerability.
>Always go through the official process to ensure a happy husbando.
>>
>>32515624
Why was this deleted? It was on-topic greentexting advice and a news link that shows that state of gender relations that we can use for worldbuilding in a story if we want.
>>
>>32516670
>but that doesn't mean I think all women are the same
but I don't give a shit lmao
how can it be so hard to understand?

>thats the only reason of all this conversation with you
>Yeah, you could de a guy who want those "Incels" to be triggered and give him attention instead of taking advantage from the situation and get more girls because he can't stand them being happy about a fantasy with only mares and not him
that's a weird way to get your point across, don't you think?

>feed them and give them fuel
oh yeah because that worked so well for /mlp/ didn't it, letting people shit all over the place over and over again without telling them to fuck off
look at this board, such a happy little place filled with happy and optimistic people, definitely didn't suffer from the constant influx of /v/irgins and /pol/lacks taking their cancerous culture with them or anything, so hey, why not add /r9k/ to the mix? what could go wrong

they're not trolls, they're genuinely retarded and/or autistic, Anon
you're the one feeding them by letting them infest this place without telling them to fuck off, you're the reason they feel welcome here
just internet 101s for you buddy

>>32516697
and then people keep saying the mods don't do their job, huh
>>
>>32516701
Alright, I'll do exactly that and tell you to fuck off. Will you fuck off? Not really. You'll write another autistic reply and we'll continue this inane shitposting. That worked out perfectly, right?
>>
File: 1527864989056.png (224 KB, 717x584)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>32516708
owww did I push you in a corner there?
I'm so sorry mate, that wasn't my plan at all
>>
>>32516716
I'm not the Anon you've been replying to, mate. I'm just wondering why you're here at all. You've been doing nothing but shitposting around the clock. Why are you still here?
>>
>>32516721
just to suffer Anon
just to suffer
>>
>>32516721
Maybe people actually enjoy a thread full of shitposting. Maybe it's fun for them.
>>
>>32516701
If you are a mod, yes, if not, that's their job, not yours, and the way you are writing is the same of the spammers of "Incel the general thread", so I made the same assumption you made here >>32516598, but at this point, it doesn't matter, at this point we are just spamming eachother, and it doen't matter what you think, that doen't help this thread
>>
>>32516744
this one
>>32516612
>>
File: shrug.png (27 KB, 945x945)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>32516744
>that doen't help this thread
we'll have to wait and see, don't we?

>it's the mods' job to care about the board's culture and for people to respect said culture and rules, not the people themselves
lol
>>
>>32516771
I've seen this before, we need greentext, not shitpost
And according to this >>32515624, yep, is the mods job
>>
>>32516809
>literally redd.it
welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
>>32516816
Ok, do what do you want,is the same shitpost
>>
File: 1459277514981.jpg (766 KB, 1280x1745)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
RARARA. Post more cute mares.
>>
File: 28886217_p0.png (3.71 MB, 1600x1174)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
>>32517004
>>
RIP my beautiful queen ;_;
>>
>>32514574
>"Thank you, Lightning." the white unicorn mentioned as she lead them inside
>"Don't mention it."
>Lightning's home was a pretty small building, the kitchen and main room were crammed together, a bathroom off to one side was the second room, and a small office across from the bathroom gave her home a symmetrical balance
>The shack became cramped very quickly as the ponies settled in
>Lightning exchanged an annoyed glance with Dash as she entered
>The wooden floors weren't very good for sleeping on, so Lightning shared a few of the blankets she did have
>While she was out helping Rarity assemble a simple cot, Lightning noticed somepony had gone into her room
>Rarity, Twilight, Dash, yellow, the orange one, and Pinkie were accounted for
>So, that must mean the other pink one is in her room
>Lightning walks over and looks through the doorway, Starlight is looking at the letters on her desk
>The pegasus comes up behind Starlight and swipes the mail before she can read more of it, dumping it into a drawer in her desk
>"What are you doing getting letters from Cadance?"
>"That's none of your business."
>"But-"
>"You're being a very rude guest." Lightning narrowed her eyes
>Starlight left, but soon after Lightning started getting odd glances from the ponies
>After they'd gone to bed, Lightning laid in bed staring at the ceiling
>As determined as she was to one day be the best flier, she was still mad about everything that happened
>A creak in the floorboards drew her attention to the pony sneaking into her room
>She stayed still and silent, waiting to see where they were going
>The sound of a squeaky drawer slowly opening filled the room
>Worst. Houseguests. Ever.
>Lightning flung the blanket off of herself and onto the pony, using it as a blinder to jump onto their back
>The loud thud awoke the rest of the group as an angry Twilight looked up at Lightning from under the blanket snare
>>
File: delet blank.png (138 KB, 600x444)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>32517081
>invite a group of people you dont like into your home for the night so they dont get murdered.
>one of them has the gall to go into your room uninvited and start reading your mail.
>she then shares what she read with her friends.
>one of them then literally sneaks into your room while you are sleeping and tries to read and/or steal your letters.
If Lightning doesn't kick them out after this she's got the patience of a saint.
The worst part is that i could see this situation happening in an episode, since starlight is a fucking autist and twilight is heavily neurotic about her family.
>>
>>32517130
If there ever would be an episode about LD's redemption you bet your ass they'd go out of their way to make M6 seem to be as cunty as possible to make it work. That's about the only way they make episodes now.
>>
>>32517081
You know at that point it wouldn't even be edgy if LD decided to grab the nearest axe and start murdering cunt around her.
>>
>>32517081
>Starlight was the one
Honestly I should have expected this.
The fact LD's only netted one at this point does indeed speak volumes about her patience for ponies she hates.
>>
File: 1527036532121.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1090)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>32517081
WOW!
>>
>>32517248
WEW!
GLEMMRE!
>>
>>32517081
wow
>>
>>32517081
Seriously Author, what the fuck? This reads like the lead-in to some weird-ass out-of-character story that solely exists to perpetrate a revenge fantasy.
>>
>>32517677
It's okay since I'm autistic and don't give a fuck about you faggots
I'll do whatever the hell I want and I don't give a shit about what you degenerates will say about it
>>
>>32517685
Guess that's our cue to calibrate our expectations accordingly.
>>
>>32517685
>>32517677
It's been pretty good so far, what have you made recently?
>>
>>32517721
It really hasn't; the narrative is progressing as a series of events rather than characters reacting to them, the dialogue is unnatural, and it doesn't seem to be progressing towards its own narrative purpose of Lightning Dust finding happiness with a Husbando, having been thoroughly derailed by this weirdly forced and entirely unsuccessful reconciliation arc.
>>
>>32517739
you’re just being pissy. fuck off. do better since you know everything about what not to do
>>
>>32517685
>>32517759
And now I know to mentally throw this green in the trash and ignore any future posts. Shame, because it seemed like it had potential.
>>
I don't know if I've been here too long or what but for some reason this just sounds like someone arguing with themself over nothing. Or worse, over Glimmer being a sperg and reading a pony's opened mail that they'd left out.
>>
>>32517776
and that’s why you don’t get quads, get fucked
>>
Hypothesis: Maybe some of the older writefags are shitting on the stories of the newer writefags to protect feelings of having a monopoly on this thread's audience.
>>
>>32517846
Another conjecture is that it's just that one glimmerfag who's buttblasted that his waifu is being portrayed as a boundary-less sperg who rifles through a stranger's mail.
>>
>>32517739
I underatand that there are things I can work on, they're all valid criticisms. But I'm progressing the storyline at a pace I feel comfortable with because I want to build Lightning as a character before introducing Anon, as of now we've seen a bitter, jealous side of LD as she finally addresses her problems with RD and how the past has drastically effected the present, shown through the striking differences in their lives. Next, we're foing to delve into a softer, more vulnerable, and lonelier version of LD that lies beneath when the angry mare is peeled away. She's a result of the present situation and her fears of the future and of further failure.
Have a dusty pony who's happy to see you.
>>
>>32517865
that mare's color palette makes me want to give her a bath
>>
File: Hobo Pone Scrubdown.png (245 KB, 770x700)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>32517893
Spotted ponies foster that desire as well.
>>
File: 1460541860910.gif (281 KB, 296x400)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
>>32517893
She needs a bath
>>
>>32517865
just saying, Twi'd better have a really good reason for her bullshit
she should know better than to read other ponies' mail
>>
>>32517823
lol "you." You're arguing with two different Anons, apparently.

>>32517759
>You're just being pissy.
I'm being very critical.
Pissy is calling the author names and not going any further than calling a story 'shit" for not catering to the reader's sense of wish fulfillment.
>>
>>32505149
EVERY THREAD IS /SWT/
>>
>>32505288
Go watch DS9, you complete shitstain.
>>
>>32517865
Each story installment has a story beat worth of information that either establishes a character element or has an event happen. It could be a bit better like >>32517739 mentions, but it's by no means bad. Maybe those "it's a series of events rather than the characters reacting to them" flaws will be more obvious when you read the story all in one sitting.
>>
>>32518477
They made Dark Souls 9 already?
>>
>>32517846
That could only be possible if they weren't all fucking ded.
>>
File: 12868.jpg (141 KB, 1600x600)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>32518826
Just in case this is unironic...
Deep Space Nine
>>
>>32509501
Wanting someone who wants you back isn't greed, Anon. That's just a basic part of being human.
>>
>>32518477
But I've already seen Babylon 5, the superior original.

DS9 has some good episodes, and some great characters / character interactions here and there, but B5 has the best story and mythology. And an actual long plotline that goes from the first episode to the last one.
>>
>>32517865
>see dirty woman, avoid and feel sorry for.
>see dirty pony, urge to clean and hug.
How do they keep doing this?
>>
>>32509962
Kalianne is adorable as fuck, dude.
>>
>>32510466
We're all Anon2.
>>
>>32513723
it's like a bug decided it was tired of not being a puppeh
>>
>>32518886
I keep meaning to see B5. I always hear it favors comparably to DS9, which tittles my little pickles.
>>
>>32518914
I saw DS9 before watching B5, and I can strongly recommend B5. It's got loads of little details in it that are brought up later, and are important.

Michael Garibaldi would probably be /ourguy/, if I'm using the meme right. It's not *always* a pol thing, is it? You'll know what I mean after the first episode.

Watch the show without looking up clips. Due to all the little details, even relatively mundane clips can contain massive spoilers.

It really helps that it had a single creative mind behind the show, rather than the scattered rotating staff of writers of various competency with no real head to keep the soul of the show intact that *certain other shows* tend to have.
>>
File: 0bWMBpsIjVg.jpg (183 KB, 1232x962)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Flexible mares are the best.
>>
>>32518890
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>32519012
I wonder what her hair is like, not all done up for the show.
>>
>>32519021
I just want to clean ponies, that one picture of the mare and foal in the bath is my all time favourite.
>>
>>32519021
>>>/out/
>>
File: no u.png (311 KB, 900x600)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>32519180
>>
File: 52721.png (236 KB, 480x640)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>32519045
It's supposed to be Dash and Scoot
We already have Pony Bath General but they keep writing about other stuff. I get that you need some kind of setting for the bath to take place in but they're overdoing it.
>>
File: IMG_20180616_154223.jpg (206 KB, 1064x828)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
File: Nice.jpg (67 KB, 669x706)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>32519367
He's right you know
>>
>>32518890
Fun fact: You fell prey to the biggest interdimensional psyops mission ever and now your parental and mate-seeking patterns have been reconfigured for mares.
Congratulations, you're already a husbando sleeper cell
>>
>>32519521
Foals would be so gosh darn snuggly with their little hoovsies.
>>
>>32519521
Wouldnt need to try very hard to convince poeple that mares > women
>>
>>32518477
DS9 isn't star trek, it's murder she wrote in space
>>
>>32519561
Getting an average normalfag into bed with a pony would take a lot of convincing.
>>
File: Celestia_teehee.png (82 KB, 500x500)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>32519561
>implying mares aren't women that go about on four legs instead of two
>>
File: 1496024099047.png (144 KB, 435x326)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>32519608
It's not the posture that counts here.
>>
>>32519608
well duh
it's totally not the same because in my fantasy my four legged female equine (that definitely doesn't have anything to do with real women btw) loves me unconditionally no matter how much of a piece of shit or how lazy or how disgusting I am or how autistic I'm acting
>>
>>32519026
>ywn spend time with her after the show and help her relax by brushing her mane and tail and listening to her talk about anything that's on her mind
>>
>>32519638
>>32519608
based
>>32519561
cringe
>>
>>32519627
I will only settle for a woman who walks like a pony, anything else is unacceptable.
>>
File: nohooves.jpg (12 KB, 236x313)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>32519656
Just make her wear these while she's at it and you're all set.
>>
Difficult question:
Say your mare gets fed up with waiting and gets married to a stallion. The marriage is terrible and she’s unhappy but too passive to divorce him. You finally appear and she finds out you’re matched to her. Only problem is she wants to have an affair since she doesn’t want to hurt him. Wwyd?
>>
>>32519659
Nice
>>
>>32519662
Return, if she already got married, did she really care?
>>
File: 1493481782273.gif (1.48 MB, 400x225)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>32519662
Hire bandits to ambush and kill the stallion, obviously.
>>
>>32519662
>making mares thots
fuck off
>>
>>32519673
Mares are thots faggot
That
Horse
Over
There
Thot. Now answer the question or kys
>>
>>32519662
become the first full fledged nigger in equestria and have her give birth to little satyrs while still living with the stallion
>>
File: image.php.jpg (11 KB, 200x190)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32519662
She'd wait for me
I'd wait for her
>>
File: 1528727885451.png (38 KB, 195x189)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>32519653
You got em mixed up bud
>>
>>32519690
>Answer the question.
But the question is full of shit assumptions.
>Gets 'fed up' with waiting after starting the matchmaking process and just goes out and gets married to a stallion as if it were that easy.
>She's unhappy with said stallion but wont divorce him.
>Wants to have an affair with you when you finally because she doesn't want to hurt him.

The appeal of a mare is that she wouldn't do any of that, if you think otherwise then more power to you i guess but that's a pretty minority opinion ITT.
>>
>>32519869
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/731shg/mlp_discusses_love/
They're watching us, Anon.
>>
>>32519869
>The appeal of a mare is that she wouldn't do any of that
>you're the one making the assumptions!
>>
File: 1363083839436.jpg (235 KB, 1301x1240)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>32519873
>posted 8 months ago.
Not entirely sure what your point was with that link, other than "I browse reddit."

>>32519893
I said 'shit' assumptions.
For multiple reasons, we can safely assume equestrian culture does not mirror human culture, the tumor called manehatten notwithstanding as it's such an obvious plot device for easy "Modern Cartoon city life" episodes that it shouldn't be taken seriously, likewise for las pegasus.
>>
>>32519908
Your mare is already married loser
>>
File: coco's place.jpg (199 KB, 1440x808)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>32519908
Not that anon, but there's nothing wrong with Manehattan. You can't throw it away just because you don't like it.
>>
>>32519908
And where's your data on the 'low probabilities' of other sapient beings not copying our sociological developments?
>>
>>32519908
“Being impatient” is something all walks of life experience you mumbling autist.
>>
>>32519925
Other beings don't copy failed experiments abandoned in a rock
>>
Princess Candyass

>https://derpibooru.org/1759061
>>
>>32519982
>in order to meet your match, you must suckle upon the “staff of love” until you get a vision of your mare(after she cums).
Do you get on your knees?
>>
>>32519982
japs can't draw '''''ponies''''' for shit
>>
>>32519990
She wouldn't have to ask me twice, that's for sure.
>>
>>32520010
Finally a red blood mlp man
>>
>>32519990
>Suck one dick to live the rest of your life with a wonderful mare
nigga sign me up

I swear to all that is holy if I end up getting matched with a dude/trap/transwhatever I will personally murder and eat lovebutt
>>
>>32520023
Naaah. That only happens if you swallow
>>
>>32520036

Spitters are quitters confirmed.
>>
>sucking someone else''s dick
>no matter the cause
Nice job rationalizing being unfaithful to your waifu, fags.
>>
File: 1507324523161.png (583 KB, 3345x5000)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>32519982
>>32519990
>>32520010
>>32520023
>>32520036
This general is dying.
>>
>>32520042
Enjoy your trap tickler match homo
>>
>>32520043
>He wouldn’t do what it takes to meet his mare
GET.OUT
>>
>>32520043
>having experiences prior to meeting her means you're unfaithful
you need to be 18 to browse this board
>>
>>32520058
>being a manwhore
>bring your disgusting venereal diseases to your waifu
>>
>>32519982
>chestboobs on a pony
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>32520046
They only keep posting becuase you dumb fucking idiots keep giving them (You)'s.

Now you can either post mare fart and mare pee to get rid of them, or can just stop replying.
>>
File: words are hard.jpg (74 KB, 700x468)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>32520061
>manwhore
I can already hear the screech you'd let out the second you find out your match already has been in a relationship before
And you'd get an aneurysm if you find out she's a milf
>>
File: Onward!.png (228 KB, 1006x873)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>32519918
It's initial incarnation with AJ as a filly and the orange cousins was fine, what little we saw of it then fit perfectly fine with the show and equestria in general.
But the next time we see it they've just obviously copy / pasted the generic cartoon american city and slapped a coat of pony paint over it.
The statue of liberty reference for example was lazy as fuck and it makes no sense to be there.
At the very least they could have expended a little more effort.
>have the statue be of Celestia
>the 'torch' be her horn
>The stone tablet be on a pedestal in front of her or at least held by a wing with the other unfurled.
If you like manehatten that's fine friend, but i personally cant stand it not the 'modern' things that the show has in order to make it easier for the writers.

>>32519925
Our sociological developments come about due to events.
Without the same events, those developments wont happen in the same way or might not even happen at all.
Technology and Culture are not a linear line.
Take firearms for instance, there's zero impetus for a pony to develop beyond cannons and fireworks because they haven't found a problem where their natural abilities or current tools fail to do the job, in addition to the problems that early guns would bring during development such as recoil, reloading or even handling them safely.
Some tinkerers probably have a projectile launcher sitting on a shelf that they made once as a gimmick but that'd be about it.
>>
>>32520078
Then show me proof that those events couldn't or even wouldn't happen in horseland, Anon
All you're doing right now is assuming that since they didn't invent v2s then there wouldn't be any thot around
Even though their culture is very obviously extremely similar to our own
>>
>>32520052
I wouldn't suck a dick to do it, no.
Assuming I'm already over there, I can just do it the hard way and look myself.
Besides, I'm not a fucking queer who wants to impale his face with dick like the rest of you seem to be.
And mares don't have dicks anyway. That's a shit meme for closet fags.
>>
>>32520119
Mares don't exist anyway, that's a shit meme for closet incels.
>>
File: Laughinghorses.png (37 KB, 164x219)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>32520163
>>
File: 1491236630596.jpg (93 KB, 894x894)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>haha suck a dick for her brah it's not gay lol what're you gay
>>
>>32520119
What a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>32520076
t. aids ridden degenerate
>>
>>32520208
t. nigerian scared of getting his dick wet because he knows a third of the population got aids
>>
File: kirby dab.png (126 KB, 1233x1062)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
Dab
>>
>>32520217
Was that supposed to help your argument in any way?
>>
>>32520234
Oh wait, was >>32520208 supposed to be an argument?
I'm sorry you live in a third world shithole Anon, but civilized people don't just contracts aids and stds by having sex
>>
>>32520248
That's, uh. Kind of explicitly how they're spread, genius. And you're also assuming that people with such diseases sequester themselves from others or don't lie about what they have.
>>
>>32520248
lmao dude just like fuck hpv and aids ridden people lol everyone is doing it its 2018 bro
>>
>four weeks ago, we were only called incels like once a day
>pretty obvious there was only one person doing it, so everyone just ignored it
Either you fuckers are really shit at not responding to b8, or the summerfag meme isn’t a meme
>>
>>32520325
Wasn't it proven that traffic doesn't actually noticeably increase during the summer, and it's just people using summer as an excuse to be even more retarded and obnoxious since they had a scapegoat?
>>
>>32520084
>Provide proof that doesnt exist so i can dismiss your argument as headcanon.
No thanks, i'll stick to things that are irrefutable and would undoubtedly have an effect on their culture if not for writers who have to keep it kid-friendly and relatable.
>They didn't have two world wars that drastically reduced their population.
>They have drastically different variants of their own species in the form of unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies, not to mention the existence of other creatures with sapience.
>They've had a benevolent long-lived monarch for the past 1000 years at least.
>Monsters such as those flying spiders, manticores, hydras, electric wasps, etc exist within walking distance.
>Cutie marks give them a purpose in life with a guaranteed "Thing they are good at." to boot.
>Love, Friendship and Emotions in general are physical forces in their world.
The fact their culture and behavior is similar to humans does not mean they went through the same shit we've been through.
Hell, modern society is drastically different to even 100 years ago, so trying to say that equestria, an alien world populated with alien species governed by alien laws of physics would have the same values is absolutely ludicrous on that alone.
They can be similar, different paths to the same destination and all that and some things are just universal, but a lot of things that are taken for granted today are products of the time we live in.

TLDR: Stop trying to inject realism into a wish-fulfillment general, it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>32520325
It's just one fucking guy most of the times. Not hard to distinguish his posts too. There is zero reason to reply to him other than boredom.
>>
>>32520334
>>32520325
Summerfag is definitely a meme but sadly not everyone is pretending to be retarded, the guys that pretend just let the idiots think they're in good company for a while.
>>
>>32520265
And I bet your parents must be filled with that shit amirite
Would explain the lack of oxygen reaching your brain

>>32520273
>dude don't ever have sex or you'll end up with aids dude trust me lmao
>dealing in absolutes
Good one senpai
>>
>>32520381
haha yeah i love fucking around with dozens of different people every month
>>
File: 1528226060247.png (96 KB, 363x475)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
What is best, mare fart or mare pee?
>>
>>32520335
>it's just a cartoon bro
Exactly the kind of response I wanted

>they didn't have two world wars
Oh really? You got citations on that?

>they have drastically different variants
>what are asians or niggers

>long lived monarch
That completely evolved throughout the years to fit the cultural changes, as seen by the way Luna acted at first and Celestia/Twilight telling her things have changed

>monsters
That was only true during the first two seasons though, now kids are allowed to pass through the everfree and back in the middle of the night and nobody bats an eye
Not sure what changes would this bring to the 'thot problem', though

>cutie marks
And yet we saw many cases of ponies ending up 'lost' and acting badly in general
And what says a mare couldn't end up with a thot cutie mark?

>love friendship and emotions
Then why wouldn't lust be one too?
I guess I'll use the 'it's just a cartoon bro' excuse here

>does not mean they've been through the same shit
And I never said they did, I just pointed out that you don't know that and that even if they didn't go through the exact same shit we did doesn't mean they didn't go through shit that could've had the exact same impact on their culture

>modern society is different
So is equestria, because it's based on today's society, not 100 years ago's society
And yet they show the exact same values we do? What's your point?
What value(s) do they possess that we do not? Of course not everyone display said values, just like not every pony display friendship and love

>products of the time we live in
And I'm totally with you on that, but that doesn't change anything with the discussion here

>stop trying to inject realism
And yet realism is the beer and butter of any good greentext/fic?
It's what makes them good in the first place, the fact that you can imagine this exact thing happening, minus the whole otherworldly equine creatures wanting your dick, of course
>>
>>32520407

Mare love.
>>
>>32520347
>>32520354
To be expected when you keep a general going with such raw misogyny, throwing the term "thot" around all the time.

If you're not incels, you're sure doing a hell of a job acting that way.
>>
>>32520407
Mare sweat
>>
File: 1504822863361.png (253 KB, 600x600)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>32520403
>I'm not dealing in absolutes, what are you talking about
>>
File: 1521149062459.gif (1.65 MB, 498x327)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
High-octane Manehattan background party mare waifu action.
>>
>>32520422
but what if she's kissed a stallion before?!
are you crazy, what the fuck is wrong with you, I bet you could get aids and herpes by breathing the same air as her!
>>
File: 1521152697124.gif (1.12 MB, 500x281)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>32520427
Comfy Canterlot homely awkward nerd waifu adventures.
>>
>>32520434

Such a qt.
>>
>>32520427
You are such a terrible and obvious shitposter, it's cringe worthy.
>>
>>32520434
ugh no way, just look at her, she's fucking trash, a fucking thot I tell you
I bet she saw her dad's ballsack once, ugh what a fucking whore

if I got matched with her you can be sure I'd tell her to fuck off and to kill herself and I'd tell that to candyass too, fucking bitch whore nigga
>>
File: 1515911404340.gif (1.12 MB, 640x360)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>32520443
Hopeful Equestrian celebrity waifu first genuine humble inexperienced love journey.
>>
>>32520459
That initializes to HECWFGHILJ which might make a good password but kinda just sucks otherwise.
>>
>>32520442
I think my interpretations are rather spot on TBQH famalam
And the fact that it bothers you so much you can't stop yourself from replying proves how much this very fact tingles your whiny bone
>>
>>32520434
Who is this Q-T-3.14?
>>
>>32520464
I can't stop myself from telling you you're an idiot, no. Your stupidity is just too pervasive.
>>
Shitpost, shitpost never changes
>>
File: 1221943.jpg (546 KB, 700x900)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>32520465
Frazzie the rock nerd. She's extremely cute.
>>
File: Dancing dash.png (276 KB, 610x1024)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>32520412
>let's pick apart his post line by line with a bunch of low effort questions that will go nowhere and will only be answered by even more low effort questions if he bothered to seriously try and answer.
Yeah i've done this song and dance before, you win this argument / discussion / talk i guess.
Have an awkwardly dancing pony.
>>
File: 1509465645158.png (497 KB, 847x933)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>32520463
I dunno, those are just random .hack field codes.
>>
>>32520472
Why would you say these things in the first place?
And here of all places too, of course people will make fun of your autism/hate, that's how it works
There wouldn't be any shitposting if only you were capable of keeping your spaghettis from spilling everywhere
>>
File: 1504468610644.png (360 KB, 598x706)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>32520459
Grumpy background mare's bizarre adventures?
>>
>>32520500

nani
>>
File: 1528890298971.jpg (683 KB, 1280x803)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>32520493
It's fine, I still love you my dude
>>
>>32520513
I don't understand that pic.
>>
>>32520725
G5 reference
>>
File: 1511637574528.png (479 KB, 1073x2000)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>32520494
Gonna smooch that beautiful mare.
>>
Hey guys! Can anybody here post poem "A mare", please?
>>
>>32520725
Anon is a huge faggot wearing pink boxers with hearts and moons on it and Twilight is doing some stupid shit from the land of the moonrunes
>>
File: 1488078528003.png (564 KB, 3000x3000)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
Your mare has a gift for you.
>>
>>32521125
Just put it with the others, honey
>>
File: Cloud on Room.jpg (253 KB, 784x560)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>32521125
The perfect decoration, thanks
>>
>>32521125
What a cute.
>>
>>32521125
>”there’s a marecock hidden by the cloud,”
Enjoy
>>
>>32521348
>ywn be able to suckle on her marecock in the middle of the public park thanks to a cloud she would've brought down to use as cover
>>
>>32521125
neuro draws the most adorb poners.
>>
>>32521348
>"cock in a cloud" vs "dick in a box"
I see ponies are creatures of cultures as well.
>>
>>32520500
>"You thought your first kiss was going to be a handsome stallion, but it was me, Anon!"
>>
File: Antropology.png (1.01 MB, 757x1056)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>Ponies are watching us ?
Opinions ?
>>
>>32521520
hopefully they can find it in their big, kind pony hearts to take mercy on the deserving, even if it may not be myself. That is my ideal rapture. Good for good.
>>
File: 1498144232119.jpg (60 KB, 693x663)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>32521520
Well shit
>>
>>32520495
STOP FEEDING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>32521520
Jesus, I hope not.
I'm horrible.
>>
File: My little anon.png (224 KB, 1155x694)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>32521520
I hope I've brought a smile to at least one mares face with my antics.
>>
>>32517081
>"What is your problem?!"
>The alicorn pushed Lightning off and stood up
>"Why do you have letters from my sister?"
>"She mailed me first! What are you doing going through my stuff?"
>"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know why she was mailing you."
>"That's none of your business." Lightning reclosed the drawer, "Just go back to sleep, you're lucky I'm not kicking you girls out."
>"Okay, okay. Goodnight."
>Lightning shut her door yet again and laid down
>A light knock on her door came a moment later
>It was Twilight with Starlight
>"Please, it's driving me crazy."
>"Cadance keeps in very good contact with us, why didn't she say anything about it?"
>"Because it's private." she shut the door again
>Lightning was left alone for the night to sleep
>Come morning, her drawer had been left alone
>Twilight was still asleep as the sun rose
>The seminar was in a couple hours, they'd go back to the hotel afterward and would be gone by tomorrow
>She breathed a sigh of relief as she rolled out of bed
>>
File: 1526435786876.png (394 KB, 1024x832)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>32521483
I really want to kiss Cherry Berry.
>>
>>32521610
I want to hear her war stories
>>
>>32521520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTBbAMikPQ
>>
>>32521602
*sister-in-law
>>
File: 1498155355209.png (385 KB, 1200x967)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>32521520
I really hope they can stop watching whenever they want since it would get old real quick.
>>
>>32521610
>Cherry, chéri, give me your answer do
>I'm half crazy over the love of you
>it won't be a stylish marriage
>I can't afford a carriage
>but you'd look sweet upon the seat
>of a pedalcopter built for two
>>
File: 1511541350879.jpg (124 KB, 767x787)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>32521670
>Twilight calls Cadance her sister
>Cadance has to restate that they're in-laws
>She doesn't want to associate with Twilight more than she has to
>>
>>32521697
This guy should have to buy an extra bus token.
>>
File: 1504541053859.gif (1.24 MB, 543x515)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>32521697
>She doesn't want to associate with Twilight more than she has to
No one actually does. Being a princess is her only saving grace.
>>
File: 1351731396637.jpg (122 KB, 900x913)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>32521702
just post your pic and get on with it, faggot
>>
>Rando mare breaks into your house just as you finish masturbating
>Frantically collects all the semen she can and bails
>Later impregnates herself with it
What do
>>
>>32521743
Ah hell nah Maury yall gots to run that dma test again nigga
>>
>>32521133
In cloud storage, amirite?
>>
Another thread shitposted to death sans green.
>>
File: well_is_it.png (1.79 MB, 600x1665)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>32521483
>>
Homosexuality is objectively the superior lifestyle choice.
>>
>>32521444
Checked.
>>
Die.
Die.
Die.
Die.
Die.
Die.
Die.
>>
>>32521792
Alas, we are slain.
>>
Bye Felicia.
>>
new
>>32521827
>>
>>32521774
>sans green
Even if you don't like the LD story, there were also bootleg robowaifu and Siltsong updates.
>>
>>32521520
God I hope not. I'm taking a massive shit rn and that would be unsightly.
>>
>>32521781
What a faggot
>>
>>32521542
Your would-be match would probably have found you entertaining if no one else.
>>
File: 1517181258649.png (249 KB, 2513x2127)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>32517050
I feel your pain brother.
>>
>>32521796
We are killerd
>>
File: awQKNL8_460s.jpg (30 KB, 460x432)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>32521602
I'm literally shaking with anger right now, what a bitch!
>>
File: 1493699411562.png (338 KB, 476x679)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>32521774
I wish I could write big updates every single day again

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.