[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1530208685593.png (358 KB, 1000x1000)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
Tiny Anon's Adventure

>>32540539 Previous Thread

Revised:
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/c06iXzDA
Part 2 http://pastebin.com/R8aUvjcC
Part 3: https://pastebin.com/8vzxeBuk
Part 4: https://pastebin.com/NAEWKCBN
Rough draft:
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/Z0PEQwDt
Part 6: http://pastebin.com/BkZvnU3Z
>>
>>32600715
"Ok. We'll go to your house then. Lead the way," Diamond says.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNXZAyAASE
Diamond Tiara joined your party!
Moving down the busy street, the both of you keep walking until you come to a large ornate house, one of the oldest in Ponyville, and the place you call home: Golden Arrow Manor. You tell Diamond Tiara to go ahead and meet you up in your room, you have to tell your mother that you're going to have a guest over.
>>
>>32600843
Trot over to the our and go inside, start searching for our mother.

Mother? Where are you?
>>
>>32600843
You stalk throughout the rooms of the house, searching for any sign of your mother. You get it when you humming and clinking coming from the kitchen, signalling that she was probably in there preparing the evening meal. When you poke your head in you can see her, loading a pile of vegetables onto a pan, that she planned to roast in the oven no doubt. You hesitate a moment before calling out, "Hey, mom." Hearing your voice she turns to face you. "Oh, hi sweetie! I didn't expect you to be home so early. Dinner's not quite cooked yet as you can see, but you're welcome to help me set the table." You hesitate again. Lying to your best friend is pretty bad, but lying to your mother is awful. "I, um. Di's going to be over a while to help me with a ...project"
"Oh, well isn't that dandy!" your mother exclaims. "I'll just throw a few more carrots on the pile for her. Don't let me keep you then, I'll call you when dinner's ready."
>>
>>32600910
Uh, thank you mother.

Turn around and trot slowly to our room, dread crawling up our back as we go.
>>
"Uh, thanks mom."
"No, problem sweetheart."
With that you slink out of the kitchen and up to your room, a feeling of dread making your skin crawl. Waiting in your bed is Diamond Tiara, back arched in anticipation of what you're about to show her. "Are you ready for this, Di?" You ask.
"Oh, I was born ready, Spoony. Lay it on me."
You unhook the flap of the saddle bag and reach your hoof inside. "You can't tell anypony of what you're about to see."
"Yes, yes, cross my heart, hope to fly and all that jazz, just show me the darn thing!" she exclaims impatiently. Gripping the little glass jar, you slowly draw it out for Diamond to see. The little creature , sensing natural sunlight for the first time in awhile, starts to come alive. Diamond Tiara stares at it, unblinkingly, for a long moment. The creature stares right back. She tries to hold her stone cold expressionless face, but it isn't long before she starts to crack. "Don't laugh," you warn.
"I'm not gonna laugh," she says, though her expression say otherwise.
"I mean it Diamond, if you laugh I'm going to--" You are cut off when Tiara lets out a loud SNRK, tears streaming down her face as she tries to hold it in.
>>
>>32601057
Try to make the creature more active to show her what you're dealing with. That'll show her. Shake, shake, shake.
>>
"That's it? That's what got you so riled up? It's so tiny and cute. I think I'll name you Little Diamond."

"I'M the one who's supposed to name it, not you. You wanted to see it so now I'm showing it to you," you hotly argue, retaliatorily giving the glass bottle a few shakes to emphasize your point.
"Whoa, chill out Silver, I didn't mean anything by it. I just thought it was silly is all, getting so worked up over a little thing." Tiara taps on the glass with her hoof. "So, what is that thing supposed to be, anyway? Some kind of insect?"
"I have no idea," you huff. "All I know is that I'm supposed to study its habits and then record it in a notebook."
"Well, what's it doing now?" You and Diamond both turn to look at the jar.
>>
You are Anon, you are still in a jar, and you still have no fucking clue what's going on. After your little escapade to try and get the Higher Up's attention, a giant purple horse pulled you out, performed some hocus pocus on you, then unceremoniously dropped you back into the jar, dropped the jar into a dark place that you had to sit for hours, twiddling your thumbs until some greater power decided to pull you from your blackish hell, which turned out to be two horse children who proceeded to argue about something, loudly, while shaking your glass prison
>>
>>32601169
Now they're staring at you like they expect to fucking do something. Hey ladies, you want to see a card trick? Oh, sorry, they're in my other pants that just so happen to be in an alternate dimension. Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>32601169
What the hell are you doing?! Stop that!

Start yelling as loudly as we can while going flat against the glass in an attempt to not start tumbling around.
>>
You press yourself up against the wall, loudly banging it on it and screaming. The two horses flinch. <Ooooh now look what you did Silver. I think you made him angry.>
<I did NOT, and how do you know it's a he anyway? For all you know it could be a female.>
>>
>>32601236
Point at the pink one and then to the lid. Maybe she's less of a shake happy jerk.
>>
Hearing that gives you pause. Did they just... no way. You have to try this out. Experimentally, you point up to the pink one and then straight up to the lid.
<Hey... I think he's trying to tell us something.>
<No way, Di, that's completely ridiculous. You're seeing things.>
<Really Silver, I'm not joking.>
>>
>>32601271
While all this is happening Silver Spoon is scribbling things into her notebook, BTW
>>
>>32601236
Resume banging on the glass with our fists, however after a little while stop and sit back down. Rubbing our sore hands to try and make them feel better.
>>
>>32601271
We have her attention. Good. Jump, smile, and keep pointing.

If she lets us out we need to thank her somehow.
>>
Smiling, you jump up and down, and then point back up to the lid. When you get out of here's you're going to have to thank the pink one, somehow...
While the grey one is distracted, the pink horse picks up the jar and...
Snap. With a soft pop the lid comes unscrewed. The glass gradually tilts as she flips it over, making you slide all the way down onto the soft bedding.
>>
>>32601346
Draw a large heart shape on the bedding for the good horse child. Close the distance for a hug wherever possible.
>>
>>32601346
Stretch out a little on the bedding and let out a small sigh of relief.

>>32601354
Getting a little weird.
>>
Grateful to the pink horse child, you begin walking around a big loop, creasing a heart shape into the bedding.
<Um, Silver? You may want to look at this.>
<Can't you see I'm busy here? Princess Twilight told me my notes had to be precise.>
<Un, well okay then.>
The pink horsie moves her head and drops her snozz down on the bedding, warily watching your every movement.
>>
>>32601358
Yeah, rest on the bed.

Wonder how we can convince her to give us water. We did run to sweat up an entire jar not an hour ago.
>>
>>32601363
Walk over to the pink horse and try to touch her snout.
>>
Sprinting up to her nose, you playfully boop her on the snout, then quickly jump away. Like an old fashioned cash register her eyes go crossed and her tongue sticks out with a blep.
>>
>>32601396
Survey the room. Where can we get to from atop a bed? Can we fall comparatively far without hurting ourselves since we're so small? Start with going towards the pillows.
>>
>>32601396
Walk back closer to the pink pony and touch the strange acting pony's tongue.
>>
>>
Seeing the giant moist tongue reminds you of how thirsty you are after exerting so much energy earlier. Maybe she wouldn't mind... if you had a little taste? Cautiously walking back up to the pony's tongue, watching for any sudden movements, you kneel and give the organ an experimental lick. Startled by this, the pink horse gives out a loud Hmmmmm, but otherwise does not withdraw her tongue
It doesn't taste too bad, in fact it tastes a little bit sweet.
>>
>>32602489
Hmm... perhaps we can convince her to bring us water this way? Plop ourselves against the tongue, and try to point to out own mouth to indicate thirst.
>>
Deciding that the pony probably wasn't going to harm you, you prop your self up against her tongue, pointing at your mouth to indicate that you're thirsty.
Seeing this, Pinky starts to speak again.
<Thour pwetthy thirthy arenth you litthle guy?>
Gently she flicks you off her tongue, making you fall to the fabric below, and pulls it back into her mouth.
Rising up, she sits on her haunches, taps her friend on the shoulder to get her attention.
<What is it, Diamond? I'm busy.>
<Silver, you've got to see this. I pulled this little guy out of the jar and-->
<You WHAT?>
The silver one sharply turns to look at her.
<Sil, listen, I think-->
<WHY DID YOU DO THAT? Oh dear Celestia, if I lose Twilight's test subject she'll be so disappointed in me.>
<I think you're overreactin-->
<I'll have to leave town, change the color of my fur, hide my cutie mark, all because of one.. little....>
<SILVER SPOON>
The grey filly flinches at the sudden outburst, her ranting reduced to a quiet whimper.
Pinky turns to nod at you, then points to you with an outstretched hoof.
<He says he's thirsty>
>>
>>32602659
Clock. Is. Ticking.
>>
>>32602659
Sit still. If we try to run away she'll put us in that jar again.
>>
>>32602659
Kneel down and hold out throat, coughing dramatically to illustrate the point. Give them the most desperate "please" face we can.
>>
You lie as still as you can, for fear that they might try to trap you again. Upon seeing you, the grey filly quiets down a bit, but still looks ready to jump into action should you try to escape.
<Wha... what do you mean he SAYS he's thirsty. Can you understand what he's saying?>
<Not in so many words, no. It's just a gut feeling I have that he's a lot smarter than he looks.>
On que, you rise into a sitting position, wrapping your arms around your throat and coughing dramatically to prove her point.
<See what I mean? He's a pretty smart little guy, aren't you fella?>
<So that must be why Princess Twilight made me promise not to tell any pony... Um, if he's thirsty, I can go get him a glass of water.>
Pinky shook her head.
<No need. Watch what he does here.>
She opens her mouth, tongue lolling out, and slowly drops it down to your level.
>>
>>32602769
Cock our head to the side. She must think she taught us how to do a trick. Not exactly as planned, but we can get water this way too. Humor her for now and lick her giant tongue.
>>
>>32602769
Humor her for a bit, but make motions that indicate we'd like real water, such as drinking actions.
>>
>>32602769
Go over to her tongue and climb on, start to lick and drink the slightly sweet tasting liquid.
>>
You cock your head to the side. She must think you're a little pet and that she's taught you a trick. Honestly, that's not an unfair assessment, since they caught you and there's no real chance of escape. At least they're gentle, considerate captors: neither of them have show any inclinations towards malice, yet. The drooly tongue looms ahead of you, slightly disgusting and yet strangely inviting. After a momen't hesitation, you shrug your shoulder as if to say "The hell with it", and jump onto the bumpy organ. With gusto you attack, slurping up liquid as quickly as you can. Vibrations shake you as the filly giggles low in her throat, unseating you and making you fall back onto the bed. The grey filly looks interested.
>>
>>32603036
If the grey one wants us to go anywhere near her she needs to toss that bottle in the trash. Until then, pink filly all the way.
>>
>>32603036
Slowly move around the tongue drinking the liquid ti sate our thirst, slowly move closer and closer to the Pink one's lips as it'll probably get wetter the closer we are to her.
>>
File: dexterous mouth.gif (969 KB, 500x281)
969 KB
969 KB GIF
>>32603086
Friendly reminder that ponies can do this
>>
<Hey, let me try.>
The grey one drops her head down and opens her mouth as well. You are partially walled in by the two organs, The air is starting to dry out the juices of the pink filly, until she draws it back into her mouth again. Maybe you could try drinking from the other one now?
>>
>>32603136
Crawl over to the edge of the pink filly's tongue and lock at the gray filly's tongue. Slowly slide ourselves off of our current organic floor and go over to the one belonging to the gray filly, gently give it a poke before hesitantly licking it. After a little while climb onto her tongue.
>>
>>32603036
I'm just gonna go and change that to "nearly" unseating you

Across from you a similar path opens up, slick with saliva, although perhaps less moist than the one you're current one. The tongue is starting to become sticky, so you roll downwards to the bed-sheet before you are pulled into the pink filly's mouth. You walk up the grey filly's open mouth, and give it a poke. The spongy tissue gives a tiny amount before gently bouncing back. A tentative lick reveals that while the saliva of the grey filly tastes similar to the pink one, it has more of a tang to it, like citrus. Like before, you climb up and begin rapidly slurping the fluids, until you feel sated.
>>
>>32603271
Roll over and lay down on our back, resting on the gray filly's tongue.
>>
This can only end in sloppy, filly makeouts.
>>
Completely satisfied, you roll over onto your back and rest a moment, until the tongue becomes dry and sticky. The grey filly allows you to roll back onto the bed before closing her mouth.
<That's pretty weird.>
<It's neat, though, isn't it?>
<Yeah it is. Um... we could probably leave that part out of the notes though.>
<Why would you want to do that? For all you know filly saliva could be their primary source of nutrition.>
The grey filly makes a face..
<I'll just keep it in mind in case she asks. I don't want to be the one to tell her we let her science project out and then slobbered all over it.>
<What, do you expect me to tell her?>
The grey filly glares at Pinky.
<You'd better. You're the one who caused this whole mess.>
<Me?! If we had gone with your way we would never have learned so much about him. You should be thanking me.>
<Ooooh, you little...>
>>
>>32603417
Grey is getting angry for some reason. Hug her hooves to calm her down.
>>
>>32603417
...We should probably get out of their way, they seem to be getting hostile. Maybe this is a good time to escape, or rather hide as they are distracted.
Sneak over to Pinky, moving slowly as to not catch the eye of either of the two giants. Try to get to her belly and hide in her fur.
>>
>>32603463
We could use this time to doodle on the notepad. Break the tip of the pencil and use it to make a tableau of our wants and needs. Namely the shattering of a jar, real water and possibly food.
>>
>>32603346
I gotchu famalam

The two filles glare daggers at each other, filling the air with electricity. Between them is little old you, who stands to have a bad time if the two giants decide to come to blows. So, wisely, you make the choice to get out of the way in case a fight breaks out.
Grey comes dangerously close to Pinky's muzzle.
<So, its come to this.>
Pinky strikes back, smooshing her snout into Grey's
<Yeah, I guess it has.>
Grey pulls away and adjusts her glasses.
<Well, if that;s the way you feel then-->
Pinky suddenly tackles Grey, who whinnies in surprise. The glasses go flying of her head, narrowly missing you before skidding off the side of the bed. Following the break in her foes's defenses Pinky quickly shoves her tongue into Grey's mouth, aggressively dominating her.
>>
>>32603775
>>32603778
Adding to wants and needs list, those two making out with us between them.
>>
>>32603778
What? Is... Is that normal for these horses? Is it just Pinky and Grey?
Keep watching, completely unable to look away from the strange sight.
>>
You are stunned and transfixed, unable to look away from the strange sight in front of you. Is this how all the horses solve all their friendship problems, or is it just limited to these two? They roll all over the bed wrestling with each other, neither one of them gaining an advantage, Occasionally you had to dodge away from their rolling bodies, but for the most part they stayed away from you. Eventually they just roll onto the floor, leaving the notepad lying forgotten.
>>
>>32603885
Shake our head a few times and then stand up, Walk over to the unguarded notepad and start to make a sketch of the two kissing, after that's done put a question mark symbol next to it.
>>
Shaking your head a few times, you stand up and walk over to the unguarded notepad. Luckily, the pencil was still in it's place after the jostling that shook the bed, allowing you to break a small piece of pencil lead to help you write on the pad.
You pause for a moment, considering what to doodle. An obvious question springs to mind, but you decide that can wait until later. Instead, you draw a big stick doodle of yourself, the jar you were contained in, and two rough sketches of the ponies currently in the room. Hmm, what else? Oh yeah! You sign your name and print your current age below the picture.
>>
>>32604000
Well, that's done I guess. Walk over to the edge of the bed and see how those two are going.
>>
Walking over to the edge of the bed, you peer down to see how the two combatants are doing. Covered in frothy sweat, panting from lack of air and matted, disheveled manes. Pinky is on top so you guess she's the one who won the fight. Neat.
>>
>>32604068
Use this time to find the lost glasses.
>>
>>32604068
Continue to watch the strange giants for a little while longer, see if they do any other weird stuff.
>>
Pinky holds out a hoof to help Grey off the ground, which is pretty cute, and then they hug, which is adorable, and then.. they.enter some kind of self-grooming ritual, which is weird, and then they groom EACH OTHER, which is even weirder, and then some thing happens which is difficult to process. All the mess they made to their manes and tails... vanish, as if by magic. You can literally see the hair moving and snapping back into place right before your very eyes. It's surreal and you don't like it.
>>
>>32604268
That's the worst kind of weird, the unsexy kind.

Yell a bit to get their attention. We got to show them our drawing skills. Also stow the graphite chunk in our pocket for later use.
>>
>>32604268
Why do they just keep getting weirder and weirder?
>>
>>32604325
Its because Friendship is Magic
>>
You try to shout and wave your arms to get their attention, but they seem not to notice you in their bliss.They crawl onto the bed, one after the orher, and collapse into a writhing mess of nuzzles and cuddles. You half expect something lewd to occur, but the pure act quickly dispels those thoughts and leaves a warm, fuzzy feeling in your heart.
>>
>>32604414
Take it away RhyteAnon!
>>
>>32604414
Oh no, they're melting my icy heart with their cuteness. How did they know my one weakness?!

Walk over to them, careful not to interrupt their cuddle session and hide in one of their manes or tails.
>>
>>32604414
Since they forgot about us this may be a good time to go exploring. Let them spoon while we go meet Spoon's sexy mother in the kitchen.
>>
>>32604525
That might be a fun idea actually, it's going to be slow going though.
>>
Nor wanting to disturb their cuddle session, you make for Pimky's tail. You aren't exactly sure what you expect find there but you persist anyway. As you draw close you blush as you notice her... lady bits and anus. Living in a nudist society must be an interesting experience, to them, being nude is so boring nobody bothers to talk about it. Alongside is the grey filly's private parts. They're so close together that they're practically touching... but,ruining a perfect moment by this by molesting the poor unsuspecting fillies might be a bad idea. Alternatively you could leave them be and go exploring,
>>
>>32604554
To be a pervert or not to be, that is a question. We can be perverts later, first we go off and explore we'll probably be able to have this opportunity again if they do things like that regularly.
Sneak away from the pair, walking to the edge of the bed. Look over the edge searching for a way down
>>
>>32604620
Agreed, we can molest them later.

Let's find that MILF!
>>
Your mind made up, you veer away from the tempting portal and instead make tracks to the edge of the bed. Far below is a hardwood floor. The bed spread drapes not quite halfway down to the floor, attempting to climb down it will still provide a fall once you reach the bottom, though it's probably more survivable. You could also try lugging something soft to throw over the side to break your fall, though that would take a lot of effort and leave you tired.
>>
>>32604765
They are on the pillows, probably. And They would probably hear whatever soft thing we tossed off the bed hit the floor. And dropping straight down is... Less then ideal. Search around for any detached mane or tail hair, if we find enough we might be able to use it as a rope to get down.
If we don't find anything start approaching the tempting portal once again.
>>
>>32604765
Quickly jot down a note to the giants next to the other drawings of a pile of various fruits, vegetables, and bone in meat steaks since we are heading to the kitchen. Also put a heart between the drawings of them and an X between us and the bottle.

>>32604811
A still connected hair would be better since we won't have to tie it off on anything. Grab a bundle so our weight is distributed comfortably on her tail and climb down.
>>
Searching all across the bed you look for any spare mane or tail hair that came loose in the tussle. Surprisingly, it's quite difficult to find. You find a few stray strands here and there but none are quite long enough to rappel you down to the floor. There's also the problem of securing any hair you do find so you don't immediately fall upon climbing down the rope.
>>
>>32604844
The problem with a still connected bit of hair is I don't think it'd reach the whole way down. But I was planning on tying the hair to one of their tails and using that as the anchor point.
>>
>>32604856
Begin tying the bits of hair together end to end. Once we've finished tying one end of the hair rope to one of the ends of their tails, toss the rest of the hair rope off the edge and try to see if it's long enough.
>>
You gather up all the hairs you found and start tying them end to end, occasionally testing the knows to make sure they still hold. Then, you tie the makeshift rope to the end of a tail and make sure it's secure. Satisfied, you toss the rope over the side and peer over just to see how far it reached. That's a lot closer, but still not where you want it to be.
Welp, no one ever accomplished anything without taking risks. You give your pair of hosts a friendly salute, then start climbing down the rope.
>>
>>32604901
Go down the rope slowly, being careful not to accidentally untie any of the knots. When we reach the end of the rope take a deep breath and let go, try to roll as we land.
Check and make sure we didn't break any of our bones after we come to a stop.
>>
Slowly you descend the rope, trying to keep swinging to a minimum and being careful to untie any knots. It isn't long, however, that you come to end of your rope, and have to make a leap of faith. The view below you isn't quite as dizzying as when you started, but you still wager there's still a long drop between you and the ground. You hold your breath, and upon releasing it you let go, watching the ground rush up to meet you. You bounce once, twice, and then fall flat on the ground Adrenaline pumps through your system as you sit up, gasping for air. That... actually didn't hurt all that much. In fact in didn't hurt at all. No broken bones, no bruises. You're just as fresh as you were when you started.
>>
>>32604993
Use that adrenaline to run full-tilt to food town. Follow the smell of roasting carrots.
>>
>>32604993
Grin and stand back up. Dust ourselves off and start heading for the door, time to make use of our newfound freedom.
>>
Grinning, you get up off the floor and dust yourself off. No more will Anon be confined to any one place. Now he makes his OWN path. You stride through the wide open door, leading into a dimly lit hallway. Along the hall are multiple sets of doors, leading to a dead end, and at the other begins a flight of stairs.
>>
>>32605035
Check each of the doors to see if we can hear anything behind them, also try to peek under the crack at the bottom of the door to see what's in each room.
>>
>>32605035
Ha. Like we can open a door.

Fall down the stairs like a man. Don't question the absence of pain and start taking advantage of it by midway to get down faster.
>>
>>32605067
>Fall down the stairs like a man.
That made me kek heartily.
>>
>>32605067
We can probably slip under a door, depending on how large the gap under the door is.
>>
You're almost tempted to check underneath all the doors, but that's not your objective. You quickly make your way over to the staircase. There look to be about 5 stairs per flight, That's not too bad, and they don't look too high either, probably best suited for equine usage. You hop down, one by one, to the first flight. No problems here. Down you go to the second flight. So far, so good. You go down and down until you reach the very bottom of the stairs, leading into a downstairs hallway.
>>
>>32605132
...And that's just great, now we have no way of getting back upstairs. A brilliant plan.
Fine go search for the mom horse.
>>
>>32605132
Continue down the hallway. Is Gilded Lily the type to hum while she is cooking, or are there any other things that would signal us getting closer to the kitchen like it getting hotter or better lit as we go?
>>
A distant humming can be heard deep within the house, along with a faint sizzling noise. There must be another horse somewhere in the house, possibly in a kitchen. You meander through the hallway, trying to track the voice by listening for the humming to get louder. The sizzling gets louder when you get close to the end of the hallway, and you can actually hear a melody now. You can't tell what it is, obviously, but it sounds really catchy. A powerful smell of spices and sweet smelling food wafts into your nose, making your mouth water
>>
>>32605214
Go toward the smell.
>>
>>32605214
So what does she look like?
>>
Following your nose, you walk through a door into a spacious room. A large grill sits on the wall opposite you, upon which cooks six corn cobs, explaining the sweet smell you got earlier. Next to the grill is what looks like a modern stove, from the ground you can't exactly see the top but you guess it's topped with the standard electric heating elements. Over near a window sits a table, covered in cloth. Upon entering you find the source of the melody, a gargantuan fully grown mare reaching up for something in a cabinet. Her coat is a sort of yellowish-orange color, and her mane and tail are burnished copper. The aforementioned mane and tail are also done up into long braids, and she's wearing a blue string of pearls around her neck, making you think that this must be the silver filly's mother.
>>
>>32605311
Walk over to the large mare and try to start climbing her tail if we can reach it or one of her hooves.
>>
>>32605333
I was going to suggest saying hello first, but those numbers.
>>
You zig and zag across the floor, desperate to evade detection, a hard thing to do given how clean and uncluttered the floor is. As she walks over to the grill to turn over cobs to make sure they cook evenly, zip under her tail, eyes drawn inexorably upwards. The braided tail hides nothing from your view, you can easily see her sex from where you stand, a bit puffy and engorged. You feel pretty dirty for string but you honestly can't look away.
>>
>>32605362
Um, I might need your guy's help to write this. I don't know how to write a sex scene and I don't know jack shit about horse anatomy
>>
>>32605369
Well, okay. Since we're probably going to be doing this in an unnoticed or hidden way heres how I would suggest it goes. We start climbing up either her leg or her tail, before we get to our destination she calls the two down for dinner and then she starts to feel us going to work. She has to wait until dinner is over in order not to embarrass her daughter.
As for anatomy, although it's a little hard to describe a mare has nethers that stick outwards a little, and their clit winks outwards when aroused. Mare have this thing called heat or estrus that they go through, though I'm not too sure how often. But it makes them ready for mating.
>>
>>32605410
Ok, then, she's in heat and we slip in unnoticed. Got it.
>>
>>32605362
go over to one of her legs and start to climbing upwards.
>>
You aren't exactly sure why, but you feel like you HAVE to get in there somehow. Looking for any way to climb the gigantic mare, you grab onto her tail, which drags along the floor a bit as she's working. The braided hairs give you plenty of handholds to climb, as you perilously ascend the yellow mare's tail. You laugh at yourself inwardly when you realize you are literally climbing a colossus.
>>
>>32605443
Continue to slowly assail our way upwards, looking back and upwards every so often to check on our progress.
>>
>>32605443
Climb all the way to her meaty dock, then down using her short hairs, past the ponut, and head inbetween her folds. There we set up shop.
>>
You climb your way up to the apex of her tail until you reach her dock, then jump onto the short hairs covering her plot, slowly shimmying your way under the tail, Looking down you can see your goal below, the puffy pussy sticks out underneath the tailhole. There isn't a whole lot of hair to stick to down here so you'll probably have to carefully slide down the ponut to get to the warm, meter center.
>>
>>32605473
Use the center of the ponut as a hold to climb down. Give it a kiss for luck.
>>
You slowly climb down the soft spongy ponut, using the center as a handhold, you give it a little kiss. You're pretty sure she felt that, but at this point you just don't care. If you die now, at least you'll die doing something you love. With the ponut now behind you arrive at your prize. The smell is overpowering, and you are the hardest you've ever been.
>>
>>32605499
Start to push ourselves inside, spreading her lips apart and slowly working our way deeper into her marehood.
>>
Gently kissing and licking the flesh all around you, you ease yourself down, sliding down the middle of the pussylips until you're in just the right spot, then push yourself inside, spreading her lips apart.
>>
>>32605518
The taste is incredible, indescribable, and the scent reeks strongly of hay and something else you can't identify.
>>
>>32605524
Slowly start to slide ourselves deeper into the mare, squirming against the tight fleshy walls as they squeeze down on us. Begin to rub our member against them, her warmth of soaking into our body as she surrounds us.
>>
You crawl along the fleshy tunnel, being gently squeezed all over, kissing the path in front of you the entire way. The warm juices she excretes soaks into your body, getting slightly wetter as you go along. Your incredibly hard penis strains against the confines of your pants, desperate to be free
>>
>>32605550
Move our hands to our pants and start to quickly remove them, struggling hard to pull them off as quickly as possible.
>>
>>32605550
Somehow the mare hasn't noticed us yet. Redouble our efforts until we feel her body tremble around us, her heartbeat quicken, and the muffled moans of our unwitting host.
>>
It's difficult to move in the tight confined space you're in, so you stop and twist your body so you're in a sitting position, and yank off your pants, leaving you bottomless. Your cock presses into the moist ceiling, finally free to be in the place it was always meant to be, although in the wrong circumstances. You quickly rub your hands all around the vaginal walls, rapidly increasing the wetness. If you could her anything but the sound of heartbeats and dripping juices you might have heard a moan at that point. You lie back and flip over, resuming your crawl Your journey isn't over yet.
>>
>>32605589
Slip farther and farther into her, inch by inch. Heading to her deepest part, while rubbing and licking the slick walls.
>>
Deeper and deeper you go. It's now so wet that you're worried that you're going to lose all traction before you reach you destination. You are now being actively squeezed and massaged by vaginal walls, pulling you ever deeper to the holy gates. You're almost there, you can feel it. Your cock threatens to burst, but you ignore it. There's only one place this is going...
>>
>>32605637
Take another long lick of the mares juices, and try to keep ourselves from blowing just yet. We're almost at the cervix, we just have to wait until the walls carry us there.
>>
A take a long lick along the vagina, filling your mouth with succulent juice. Your trip takes you forward so rapidly it isn't long until you reach her deepest barrier: the cervix. The undulating walls push you up against the fleshy door, which was soft while the mare was in estrus, to allow a stallion to shoot his seed directly inside, to make for absolute certain that his sperm knocks up the mare in heat. There is no stallion here today. Only you.
>>
>>32605668
Start rubbing our hands up against the wall, exploring it and gently massaging it as her walls press us up against it. Give it a small kiss then start to grind ourselves weakly against it, stopping ourselves each time we get close to our edge.
>>
You embrace the cervix as a lover, softly caressing and massaging around the fleshy door of life whispering sweet nothings and tenderly kissing it. You weakly grind yourself into it, not knowing for sure how much longer you can last. All you know is you need to make the moment special, something to be remembered fondly.
>>
>>32605710
Start to speed up, grinding against the mares cervix harder. Pre starts to bead and leak from our tip, smearing into the orange mare's heat driven organ. Our hips start to violently jerk back and forth as we slam into her, our balls clench suddenly as we're not able to hold back any more and with a final throb of our cock rope after rope shoots into her cervix.
>>
You buck your hips harder and harder, your cock taking control of your entire body. It knows what it wants, to fill the womb of this heat driven mare with a filly or colt, and honestly, you're starting to appreciate its point of view. The time was not yet right though, you needed one more thing to finish, one more confirmation that what you were doing is right.
>>
>>32605758
Rub our hands against the inner walls of this mare, massage her muscles deeply and make her moan as we fill her womb.
>>
>>32605758
Put a foal in her.
>>
You deeply rub against the inner wals of the mare, massaging her muscles deeply, still pondering the ultimate question. As the door of the innermost sanctum slowly opens, you finally get your answer. Impatient to get to the source, you cram your entire body into the cervix, rapidly jerking yourself to the sound of her heartbeat. You can't see what's ahead, but you can feel it, pulsing ahead of you. Your vision gradually goes white until finally... you release, directly into the source, your purpose done.
>>
>>32605785
As we lay there our chest rises and falls rapidly from our heavy breathing, our hips jerking occasionally on their own as we bask in our afterglow.
>>
>>32605785
Crawl farther in.
>>
Lying on your back, breathing heavily, hips still jerking, trying to expel more baby batter, you realize something important. Your cock hurts. Like really hurts. You then realize something else, possibly even more important than the first. You weren't done. You have to go in there. To finish the job.
>>
>>32605831
Slowly start to crawl forwards, using our tired arms to pull us through the cervix and into the mares womb.
>>
You pick yourself up and slowly crawl through the mouth of your lover, your wife, your life, saying goodbye to the outside world, you tumble fprward down into the womb
>>
>>32605851
Take a deep breath and start exploring the inside of the womb, our current prison(Home?).
>>
>>32605851
Start slowly rubbing our sore cock.
>>
File: 1530806526901.png (267 KB, 1058x705)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Guys, after that magical session, which kept me up to 6 am writing, I'm not sure how to proceed.
>>
>>32606072
Well, I don't blame you. We are somewhat stuck aren't we? There are a few ways out of this, it really depends if you want us to stay in here or not. If we stay we could do a time skip forward with a few different results, everything ranging from being birthed out with a foal to being changed into a pony ourselves, there are a few things in between that of course.
Or we could escape back out the way we came, sliding back out of her womb as she sits down.

I can probably think of a few other things if none of those are appealing.
>>
>>32606099
Being turned into a pony might be a good epilogue, or "Bad end", since I don't want the story to end just yet. All I know is we've taken the story off the rails and there's going to be some weird shit going from here on. I am having a lot of fun though. I haven't written this much in years, and I've never written anything too nsfw.
>>
>>32606120
It's been a lot of fun to play as well, and I do agree that this should go on a little be longer. I assume none of my other ideas were appealing though?

Hmm... I guess Silver Spoor could come looking for us, and ask her mom if she's seen any strange bugs. That really wouldn't resolve the issue of us being stuck though.
Silver Spoon's mom could end up going to ponyville hospital to find out what the strange sensations in her nethers were, we could possibly get out that way.
>>
>>32606149
Being in here with a foal would be... interesting. Maybe we can guide the development of our child along, make sure it goes smoothly. That, of course would require at least a couple timeskips, and I don't know how Anon intends to stay alive during that time, unless he can feed on marecum or something.
>>
>>32606161
Definitely would need some pretty hefty time skips. As for staying alive, Hmm... I guess it could be said that the fluids inside the womb during pregnancy are nutritious enough for us to survive on, not something I'm well versed in.
Guiding the growth of the foal is an interesting idea.
Though once again there are other ways to get out of this, I don't want to force you to pick something.
>>
It isn't until a while later that you awaken, lying on a soft spongy bed of uterine tissue. Your hand gingerly rubs your poor cockhead, and sore balls. That was fucking amazing. You'd never cum so hard or so much in your entire short existence. You unsteadily get to your feet and discard your shirt. You probably won't be needing now that you've already shed your pants. It wouldn't do to just walk around half dressed would it?
>>
>>32606210
Put a hand on one of the walls to keep ourselves steady and slowly walk around starting to explore this place, measuring out how large a space we have while trying to keep ourselves steady on the spongy flesh.
>>
You blindly walk with hands out stretched, until you run into a uterine wall, then, holding yourself steady with one hand, you slowly walk along the wall, trying to measure how big the space is you are in. On the way you notice a few landmarks, such as two passages that lead to the uterine horns or ovaries, which each contain vaults full of genetic information, and the slope leading up to the cervix, where you entered from.
>>
>>32606286
Try to climb back up the slick slope, if we somehow make it to the top check and see if the cervix is still pliable. If it's not slip down to the base of the slope and try to get some rest, we must be pretty tired after that performance.
If it is still open... I don't know, do we really want to leave? It's not so bad in her/here.
>>
You climb up the gentle slope, widening your stance to balance yourself, then walk over to the cervix, testing it to see if it could still open, but you found it tightly closed, meaning that for the moment, you couldn't leave here even if you wanted to. The good news is that must mean that the womb has accepted your offering and some of your sperm have united with an egg. Sighing, you slide down the little hill and rest for a moment,
>>
>>32606372
Rub the back of our head and let out another small sigh. Slightly overwhelmed by the fact that we'll be here a while and that we're going to be a father. Even if this really is a dream it's getting very strange.

Slip off to sleep on the soft floor.
>>
Lying back you rub the back of your head and sigh, contemplating everything that's happened so far. You're a little overwhelmed that you're going to be stuck here for a while and the fact that you're going to become a father, even though that's precisely the reason you came in here in the first place. If this really is a dream it's a strange one, though not necessarily one you want to wake up from. After this introspection, you curl up and go to sleep on the soft floor.
>>
>>32606470
Slow our breathing as we fall asleep, and start to have small pleasant dreams.

(Goodnight, I feel asleep without saying that, Sorry.)
>>
>>32606593
That's ok, Anon, I haven't really fallen asleep yet. What shall we dream about?
>>
>>32606605
Hmm... Maybe about being at the beach, starting off floating in the water.
>>
You dream of a sunny beach, with white sand and cool blue waters, with a coastline stretching as far into the horizon as the eye can see. You start off in the water, floating on your back and idly gazing at the clouds up in the sky.
>>
>>32606655
Lazily swim around using the back stroke as we watch the clouds. After a little while go over to the beach and pull ourselves up out of the water, start to wander down the beach leaving only one set of foot prints that are quickly washed away by the tide.
>>
You lazily backstroke through the water, sometimes pointng and giggling at the funny shape of the clouds. That one looks like a pony, that one looks like a notebook, and that one looks like a corn on the cob. After a while you gently drift onto the sand, with the water covering your bottom like a blanket. Soon you pull your self out of the water and wade along the tide, the waves swiftly erasing any footsteps left behind you.
>>
>>32606698
Heading off down the beach at a decent pace we take in the scent of the sea and feel the sun warm our skin.
>>
You trudge along the coastline, completely relaxed and smelling the sweet and salty scent of the ocean. The sun gently touches down on your skin, filling you with a warm feeling. After an indeterminate amount of walking you feel like you find a good spot for stopping, and plop your butt down on the warm sand, taking in the vista/
>>
>>32606798
Slowly pan our view around the beach, taking a good look at the scene. See if we can spot anyone, it's a little lonely being on such a large beach all on our own.
>>
You scan the beach for any others that might be near you. You spot a large red and white beach umbrella a ways up the beach, shadowing ahuge area when you can see a couple figures jumping and playing, and another figure lying in the shade, reclining upon a beach chair..
>>
>>32606847
Get back up onto our feet and start heading over to the figures at a light jog. We go towards the reclining figure first, at least until we can get a better look at them.
>>
>>32606920
Excited to have some company you get up and start off to the umbrella with a brisk jog. You jog, and jog, and jog, but they seem to get no closer no matter how far you go. Then you run, and then madly sprint, but no matter how hard you try your destination hangs back just out of reach. It takes you a few moments to figure out why. They aren't far away, you're absolutely tiny. The sand remains the same as you but the umbrella is gargantuan, like a mountain looming in the distance covered in haze.
>>
>>32606923
You know what? Screw that. Happy dream!

It takes exactly as long as you think it should to reach the shady nook. As you approach you can spot Grey and Pinky, except at a more reasonable size, building a sandcastle. Two beach chairs sit side by side, one occupied by Big Orange, wearing a nice sunhat and white shades. She turns and smiles, patting the chair next to her. She's offering you a seat.
>>
>>32607472
She withdraws her hoof as you sit down, then twists and interlocks it with your forearm, mimicking holding your hand. The moment is sweet and blissful, making you so relaxed you almost feel like you're going to fall asleep again
>>
>>32607472
Approach and put a hand on her belly to feel the minor swell. Then kiss her on the lips fully and deeply until the younglings start to notice.
>>
She pulls your hand over and lays it to rest on her swell, then releases you. You rub her tummy in slow circles trying to find the life that awaited within. You lean over and kiss her deeply, sucking on her tongue. Her eyes are closed, humming in pleasure as you ravage her mouth.
>>
>>32607664
Keep an eye on the fillys as we ravish this mother, our lips locked to muffle her moans. Once the sensation becomes to much to bare we run to the sea and let the waves mask our indecency.
>>
>>32607664
We'll be a father soon... That sounds nice,

Continue the kiss, letting our hands slowly wander over her body, squeezing and rubbing as they please.
>>
The fillies are oblvious to what you're doing,, perhaps because this is your dream and you don't want them to. You could probably banish them if you wanted to, but decide to keep them around. They deserve their own day of fun. Now you are practically on her, letting your hands rove wherever they will, over baby bump and milky teats You can feel how aroused she is. You're probably ready too.
>>
>>32608038
Start to tease her, brushing our fingers over her nether lips and pinching her teats lightly between our fingers.
>>
You break your kiss and brush your lips down her abdomen, finally stopping at her teats You tease her pussylips and clit with your fingers while sucking noisily on a nipple, making her moan throatily. Using your thumbs, you get her ready for what happens next
>>
>>32608191
Lower our head down farther, releasing her nipple into the care of our hands. Push our lips against hers, push out tongue out and drag it in one long lick from bottom to top.
>>
>>32608250
This, but we start shrinking while going down on her.
>>
Guys seriously break my fingers and take away my computer, I'm getting way too into this shit.

Moving your mouth down to her netherlips, you drag your tongue up one side and down the other, lingering on her clit for a moment, then moving on. prying her apart, you flick your tongue in and out of the hole, never going too far in. You want to make this last as long as possible The world get imperceptibly bigger as you do this.
>>
>>32608411
Play with her butthole as we continue shrinking. Be sure to tell her we love her before we get too small.
>>
>>32608411
Lap at her nether lips, drawing any of her juices back into our mouth drinking them as quickly as it comes. Swirl our tongue around her clit, before trapping it between our lips and gently sucking on it. After a little while of this start to slide ourselves back up her body and press the tip of our cock against her marehood.
>>
You playfully lap at her ponut, making her gasp This act of pure degeneracy love causes you to shrink a lot more, making you have to stand up straight to reach her pussy. Lapping at the clit causes a lot of juice to flow out, which you drink eagerly. You climb up between her legs, look her straight in the eyes and tell her you love her, then press the tip of your manhood against her entrance. Even now your height is on a downward spiral.
>>
>>32608667
Luna's floating in the air somewhere muttering "Moondammit this guy is a freak",
while simultaneously jilling herself silly,
>>
>>32608667
Reach our hands down and grab her flanks, squeezing them between our fingers firmly as we slowly push ourselves into her.

>>32608713
Nice.
>>
You grasp her flanks tightly, to keep yourself steady as you thrust into her. Likewise, she reaches up and grabs your shoulders, knowing what is about to come. You immediately lose an inch upon first penetration, but this doesn't affect your fit, yet. Every consecutive pushmakes you grow smaller and smaller, forcing you to adjust your grip every so often.
>>
>>32608869
Start to build up our pace, hammering into her faster and faster with a steady rhythm. Reach a little farther down with one of our hands and grab hold of her tail, firmly tugging on it. Raise our other hand up and spank her flank lightly.
>>
You're fairly small now. You've lost a little more than two feet in height, and yet still you relentlessly slam into her. Orange helpfully scooted herself forward so you won't be hanging off the ground. She could probably pick you up like a small child if she tried. With one of your small hands you grab hold of her tail, tugging on it while you spank her flank with the other.
>>
>>32609014
Move our hands to her thighs as we shrink too small to be able to reach her flanks any longer. Gripping them tightly as we slowly work ourselves closer to our climax. Tell her to hold us with her fore hooves.
>>
You now can't hold on to the flanks for leverage so you ask Orange to hold you until you finish. She happily complies, holding you up to her cunt like a lewd plus size action figure. You hope that she's getting some enjoyment out of this as well. Soon you'll be so small you'll have to stuff yourself inside her to pleasure her, not that that's a bad thing. You already did it once before and you can do it again.
>>
>>32609210
Lean forwards and take her clit back into our mouth, the small love button seeming so large compared to how big it used to be to us causing us to strain our jaw slightly as we suck on it. We keep going with the help of her hooves holding us in place, even as we continue to shrink. Our body slowly slipping farther into her lips as her hooves press against us.
>>
Taking the clit in your mouth proves to be a challenge as it is so big you can barely fit it in your mouth. With the hooves holding you in place, your body slips ever downward into her love tunnel. Tilting forward you prepare yourself for the final descent, licking and stroking her feminine lips as much as you can. Her femcum gushes out like a fountain, giving you no shortage of something to drink.
>>
>>32609357
I wonder how much deeper down the pony hole we can fall. I'm almost too afraid to ask/
>>
>>32609357
Take mouthful after mouthful of the mares nectar and with loud gulps swallow as much of it down as we can. Slide ourselves in a little farther, slipping inside and stretching her a little with the help of her juices.

>>32609371
What?
>>
>>32609396
We crawled inside a mare and impregnated her from the inside, and we're fucking the same mare inside a dream while slowly shrinking down in size. I'm just curious about what could be next for our intrepid explorer.
>>
>>32609416
Using the juices as lubricant, you slip inside the hole, stretching the walls around you somewhat, You drink as much delicious nectar as you can swallow, then swallow some more. Unlike before it's a tight fit, forcing you to stoop a little lower than usual.
>>
>>32609416
Ah, so that's what the comment referred to. Hmm... What's next is a good question though. There are a few options once again, we could slip from between where we are and slide into a different hole to explore.
Drinking the mares juices could have any number of affects on us during this dream. From making us more pony like to making us become part of the mare as a stallion comes to finish the job we started.
We could fall all the way to the sand and have to escape local critters as we continue to shrink.

A lot of things could happen.
>>
>>32609439
Continue to massage the walls as best we can while still rubbing our cock against them.
>>
You happily inch along the tube motivated by the desire to see your child, pressing your body out, especially your shoulders, to give yourself a greater girth, Your cock sinks even closer to the pillowy flesh than before, given your new size..
>>
>>32609416
I was thinking that somehow this was a shared dream and the next Silver Spoon segment has our grey adventurer discovering her mother has been having odd dreams that she doesn't want to go into detail about. That could hopefully get the story back to the real world without waiting several months in her womb.
>>
>>32609622
Hmm yes that could work.
>>
>>32609622
That could be possible.
>>
>>32609621
Let out a small sigh and slowly work ourselves deeper, we're in no rush.
>>
>>32609671
Delving deeper you eventually slow down your pace. There's no rush, your child isn't going anywhere. You briefly ponder how this could feel so real if it's all in a dream. You doubt your brain could fabricate so detailed a fantasy. Perhaps there is more going on here than you realize.
>>
>>32609757
Weird... Push on despite the odd feeling, though a little slower as we try to figure this out with our clouded mind. What could make us feel this sensation?
>>
You push on, shaking the odd feeling from your mind. Probably best not to worry about it right now, since no harm has come to you so far.
>>
>>32609976
We slowly head deeper and deeper, rubbing up against the soft walls with our body as we head to see our foal.
>>
Rubbing and kissing along the floor, it isn't long until you reach the cervix, and the final doorway to your foal. You find yourself giddy with excitement. You've waited so long to meet it, you don't even know what's on the other side
Wasting np time you push your head, and then your entire body through the tight cervix and tumble into the womb, ready for anything.
>>
>>32610055
As we roll down the slope we crash into something, becoming pinned by it against the orange mares womb.
>>
>>32610055
Start to feel our way around inside the mares womb, holding our hands out in front of us to try and keep ourselves from crashing into something as we walk.
>>
>>32610095
>>32610180
Crash or don't crash into something. As long as we don't find ourselves in there and/or start going to pound town again, I'm fine with whatever.
>>
For the sake of convenience I'll just have the foal almost fully formed and no amniotic sack.

As you roll into womb you crash into something soft, becoming slightly wedged under it. Reaching up and stroking it you feel finr baby soft, and you can hear a strong heart beat coming from the small warm, body. You pull yourself free and run your hands all over the soft mass. revealing a tiny, almost fully formed pony and an umbilical cord attached to the uterine wall. Lifting up the tail, you feel around to check the sex of the foal.
>>
>>32610953
^fur
>>
>>32610953
We find out it's a him, with stallion parts of his own.
>>
>>32610953
Pet our foal lightly, being very careful not to hurt it.
>>
You feel an itty bitty shaft, revealing that this foal is in fact a colt. Tears come to you eyes unbidden. A son... You have a son...
Just then you hear movement behind you, making you spin around in alarm. Hands outstretched you walk towards the noise, finally bumping into another soft warm body. A hasty sex check reveals this one to be a filly.
>>
>>32611007
A second foal... Twins? I have a daughter and a son! Hug the soft filly out of pure joy.
>>
Elated, you hug the filly out of pure joy, gentle petting the filly's head and ears. She seems to respond well to this. Not wanting to leave your son out, you rush over and hug him, placing a kis tenderly on his forehead.
>>
>>32611051
Hug our son as well, making sure to share our affection between the two of them fairly evenly all the while grinning like a madman. After a little while our smile fades into a more gentle happy smile as we pat the two foals heads.
Names, damn, I'm going to need to come up with names for these two...
>>
You split your time even between petting your son and daughter, grinning broadly.After a little while your smile fades a bit to gentle smile as you pat the foal's heads. They wiggle happily, making little noises in response. After getting up and pushing your son slightly closer you lie down and snuggle in between your two children
>>
What do you want to do next? Keep the dream going, pop off to the real word, or maybe slip into an even deeper dream?
>>
>>32611192
Reality shakes a little then settles as the dream deepens as we fall asleep again in the dream, snuggled between our twins.
>>
>>32611486
Alright then, let's go even deeper.

You grow tired even in the dream as you lie in between the twins. You yawn, and then settle down as your mind drifts. The dreamscape shake slightly, drawing you even further into its soft clutches. Slowly, you close your eyes and let darkness overtake you.
>>
>>32611513
Slowly everything changes around us, eventually as we come to our senses we find ourselves still laying between our twins but something is different now, just can't put a finger on it. A small breeze flows over us.
>>
Reality swims as you open your eyes. To each side are warm bodies, still tightly wrapped around you. You sense a profound change but you can not for the life of you figure out what is is. You are still inside the womb, but now a small breeze flows around you.
>>
>>32611581
The breeze slowly picks up to be a steady cold torrent of wind. Forcing us to snuggle deeper between the twins for warmth as they seem unaffected by the cold.
>>
>>32611617
The breeze slowly picks up to be a steady cold torrent of wind. You wriggle deeper into their embrace to escape the chilly air. They seem to be completely unaffected. You wedge underneath your daughter to provide partial shelter and get closer to a heat source.
>>
>>32611640
It continues to slowly get colder, making us shiver underneath our daughter. But after a while the cold starts to relent, growing warmer and warmer after a little while it almost starts to feel like a tropical island, the humidity rising with the temperature.
>>
The air gradually starts to get colder, making you shiver violently. Isn't this just a dream? How are you feeling all this? You cling desperately close to her, trying to retain as much heat as you can in the biting cold. Then as suddenly as it began, the cold stops, replaced by a rising warmth that almost feels like a tropical island, or a sauna.
>>
>>32611792
The warmth continues to grow, made to feel even hotter compared to the terrible cold. The heat slowly builds and builds eventually getting to a where it stops rising. The heat alone is enough to make beads of sweat form on our skin, and the air is very thick and humid making it a little harder to take a breath. It's not completely unpleasant.
>>
>>32611926
At this point we notice a faint, reddish light. In the darkness we make out several forms evenly spread around us in rows. High mounds with indentations on the tops making the air is heavy with the smell of bread. Seems we went from the buns in her oven to some buns in an oven.
>>
>>32612119
That's silly. You're silly.
>>
The heat and humidity continue to rise. making it somewhat hard to breathe. A light sheen of sweat builds on your forehead, if you hadn't shed all of your clothes earlier they would be sticking to your skin. The heat soon plateaus however to tour relief. You wonder what that was all about.
>>
>>32612326
Guys I don't want to seem like I'm doing the bare minimum but I literally have no idea what to do and depend on your input to write.
>>
>>32612283
Just trying to get back to the thread's roots.
>>
>>32612326
At this point we realize we haven't opened our eyes and do so. The scene around us has changed though we can't see anything through the hot steam all around us. A short while later we hear the familiar humming of her voice and the shuffling of hooves on wood. Then she appears from the mists, a look of shock as she sees us that turns to familiarity as she takes a seat next to us.
>>
The dream shifts, though you initially don't realize it through your closed eyes. As you open them you can see a thick steam surrounding you, making it difficult to see anything. You look up and that you're in a pure white room, with a roof without bound. A long, low wooden bench supports you. In the distance you hear a familiar humming and the characteristic clop of hooves on wood. Then, out of the mist, she appears, a white towel on her head. She looks surprised to see you at first, then smiles and walks over to take a seat in the spot next to you.
>>
>>32612503
Ask how she is feeling. Tell her that we saw them. Twins, healthy, a boy and a girl. Beautiful like her.
>>
Orange lay her head across you lap, lightly breathing, the towel she was wearing now lying on the bench, neatly folded . You tenderly stroke her hair, whispering sweet nothing into her ear. You tell her how you saw your children, a healthy boy and girl inside her, both beautiful like their mother. She says nothing, but lets out a happy sigh, and nuzzles into your thigh.
>>
>>32612706
Run our hands through her mane.
Hmm... I guess if you're happy that's good, even if we can't understand eachother.
>>
"Well if you're happy I guess that's good, even if we don't understand each other."
You pause.
"Um, you wouldn't happen to know where we are, do you?" Orange looks up at you with questioning eyes. then drops her head back down. She scoots her whole body onto your lap, nuzzling your side. "Well it looks like someone wants some pets." She drapes her tail over the bench, giving you easy access to her backside and looks up at you with longing in her eyes.. You sigh. "You're insatiable, you know that?"
>>
>>32612895
Stroke the mares fur with one of our hands, leading it slowly downwards. Over her flanks and her mark stopping to give her ass a small squeeze, then our hand continues downwards out fingers just barely grazing over her nether lips. Slowly they trace around her marehood, teasingly.
>>
>>32612895
Take off her necklace of rather large pearls and feed it bead by bead into her tail hole.
>>
You move a hand along her back rubbing lightly at her fur with your fingers, while your other hand scratches under her neck .As you do this she throws her head back, closes her eyes and coos. "I wonder how many times we can keep doing this." You grasp her flank. then continue downwards fingers just grazing her clit. You tease her by tracing a path around her marehood She's wet and you can already smell her arousal. "Are we just going to continue like this forever, living in a dream within a dream but never truly meeting? I don't even now what's real anymore." You unhook the pearls from her neck and feed it, bead by bead, into her tailhole. This makes her start panting and writhing , as she gasps in pleasure.
>>
>>32613118
Slowly pull the beads back out one by one, pushing them all back in once again after the final one pops out.

I guess I'm going to have to wake up at some point, I just don't know if I'll be able to tell that I've woken up.
>>
Once you get most of the pearls in you start pulling them out again, then pushing them in. Every POP makes her entire body shudder, leaking more and more juice from her thick folds. "I guess I'm going to have to wake up at some point. I just don't know if I'll be able to tell I'm woken up." Using your free hand you insert your thumb into her pussy and rapidly play with her lips, creating a wonderful friction.
>>
>>32613257
Push another finger into her, curling and wiggling it around inside of her. Then insert another finger and another pumping them in and out of the orange mare.

Everything starts to get fuzzier, becoming harder and harder to see anything. Eventually everything fades to black and even though our eyes snap open they don't see anything. We're resting on something warm wet and soft.
>>
>>32613257
Pin her down roughly and plant feathery kisses along her belly until we reach her mouth. Continue beading and rubbing.
>>
You flip her on her back and begin attacking her belly with your mouth, licking and nibbling along her neck towards her face. Her abdomen is definitely bigger now, with her teats especially engorged. Along with your thumb you insert and finger, and then pumping them out the orange mare The world begins to grow fuzzier, like all the steam in the room was being gathered into your eyes at once. Everything fades to black, and when your eyes open you can't see anything. You're resting on something wet and soft
>>
>>32613399
Rub the sleep out of our eyes with our hands and slowly get up, trying to stand up and find a light switch as our tired mind tries to remember where we are.
>>
You get up and stumble around for a minute futilely searching for a light switch. , trying to remember where you are. You rub your tired eyes. Did you finally wake up?
>>
>>32613454
We're probably awake, this doesn't seem like a dream.
>>
If you're awake, that must mean that you're back inside the womb. You rub your eyes again. Just how long were you asleep? You wander around unsteadily, checking to see if anything's changed while you were out.
>>
>>32613553
There are two small bumps attached to the walls, so tiny even to us they are nearly imperceptible.

(Should we do that switch to that's Silver Spoons perspective idea now?)
>>
>>32613822
Hmm. I don't know about that. Even if Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara realize Anon is gone he's in a place they're never going to find him. Twi would probably chew them out for losing Anon but after that life would go back to normal. Switching to Gilded Lily's perspective might be more interesting, since she's the one most affected by the events that have transpired. Maybe we could focus on her dream link with Anon and her feelings about it.
>>
>>32613985
I didn't think of that. Yea, that could be good. We should switch to Gilded.
>>
>>32613822
Anon has been gone at least a week. Silver has had Diamond keep the secret, but now she is going to her mom since she knows that secret won't last forever once Twilight asks for her report.

Gilded Lily is in the parlour, painting. The canvas holds a faceless, hairless being she has only seen in her dreams. She is trying to sort out her thoughts when her daughter arrives.
>>
>>32614019
Are you Sleepless?
>>
>>32614051
Hey now we're just brainstorming
>>
>>32614058
I mean, there are other ways to do it but getting someone to talk about their dreams in a natural way is difficult to do right. It already out in the world somewhere means Silver can ask questions, and reading her mom's diary is a big ask.

We could return to dreamland and do a scene with tiny wife horse too...
>>
>>32614019
That is fine I suppose.

>>32614079
We could do that. What scene did you have in mind for her?
>>
>>32614089
We're in a kitchen. Suddenly we feel something crawling up our leg.
>>
>>32614201
So you wanted to redo the scene where we climbed up her leg but from her perspective and in a dream?
>>
Be Gilded Lily

You were not good with ponies. Specifically, you weren't good with ponies of the male sex. It wasn't the fact the fact that stallions didn't notice you. Quite the opposite.in fact. Every year you are swamped with invitations to go to fancy parties by your friends seeking to set you up with eligible bachelors and every year you turn them down. You mailbox used to get stuffed to bursting love letters and written propositions until you were forced to have your mail delivered by hoof. It wasn't like you hated them, and goodness knows you've considered a few potential candidates in the past, but none of them could live up to the high standards set by your late husband, High Tea. He was a stallion who knew how to treat a lady. He never asked about your money, and loved you for you, and that's pretty much all you ask for. He was pretty good in bed as well and was always considerate of your needs. When he passed a hole in your heart that no ordinary stallion could fill. So, year after year you silently suffered through your heat cycle in silence, gritting your teeth and bearing it like a good mare should. Until last week that is...
>>
>>32614240
Yeah. It's a very on the nose role reversal. Make her the initiator for once. Also see how she deals with a dick larger than herself while we prod at her pussy with our pinky.
>>
>>32614371
Oh, good. I was wondering how we would get out of the whole her having a husband situation. Nice to know Silver Spoon isn't a bastard either.
>>
>>32614371
Do you want to do a full flashback or have a quick retrospective while she's painting?
>>
>>32614420
A full flashback with the dreams recounted from her perspective. It can be implied Anon has been in there longer then the two dreams we saw/read by her recounting little bits of other dreams within dreams. One a romantic dinner, another upon a two pony boat going downriver, one where we simply watch the sunset without having sex, or somesuch others you can think of.
>>
You are Gilded Lily

You are in your kitchen cooking roast veggies with corn on the cob, one of your Silver Spoon's favorite dishes. You had already put the well seasoned vegetables into a pan in the oven and are now preparing to shuck some fresh sweet corn you just bought from the market and throw them on the grill. You feel a deep burning in your loins, a sign that you are currently on your heat cycle. It hasn't bothered you much yet, but you have a notepad ready to ensure your daughter knows you won't be able to join them for dinner, just in case.
>>
>>32614619
Try to ignore our heat and go about finishing up dinner.
>>
>>32614619
Look at the carrots and have dirty thoughts. Butter the corn and have even dirtier thoughts as you stroke the now glistening, phallic vegetable. What's wrong with those market vendors! Don't they know it's estrus season?
>>
You pull the grill out of your wall and twist a dial. The enchantment in the heating element does its job and gradually heats the metal plate. You lubricate it with a liberal amount of oil then leave it be, moving over to the sink. A small pile of corn sits in your sink, ready to be peeled and buttered. You carefully peel back each of the corn husks, removing the stringy silk, and then spread them with butter and tie them back up with twine. You try not to think about how phallic the corn looks and shoving one inside you with the butter as lubricant. Moving the cobs onto a platter, you walk over and place them one by one onto the grill.
>>
>>32614784
Rinse and repeat adding three more onto the grill, each time being tempted to cool our heat with the vegetable.
>>
You add the rest, seriously tempted to use one as a makeshift dildo, but resisting. So far so good. Now that that's done, you need to set the table. You walk over to a wall mounted cabinet and pull out three ceramic plates and precariously carry them over to the table. You set them down in their appointed places, then sit down to rest a moment.
>>
>>32614890
Take a few deep breaths to calm ourselves down, we've gotten through this before this time is no different.
>>
>>32614890
Corn is on the grill, so this is after Diamond arrives...

A flump is heard from the upstairs floor. Quickly we go to check if Silver Spoon is okay. Check the keyhole and get super turned on as they are wresting on the floor.
>>
You take measured breaths, trying to calm yourself. You're not going to give in. You're not. You're going to finish cooking this meal and then enjoy a lovely evening with your daughter and her friend. Filled with new resolve, you get up and retrieve a pair of tongs to turn the corn over with, feeling a tiny itch in your flank near the dock. You dare not reach back there or you might try to scratch another itch,
>>
>>32614950
Redirect our focus back onto our cooking, don't want to let it burn and it's a nice distraction after all. Check and see how the other parts of the meal are coming along.
>>
>>32614741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xte_NjXsjIw
>>
>>32614950
Yeah, we need her to make it to dinner so she can try to contain herself as Anon impregnates her in front of the girls. It's like the beach scene. It's poetry. It rhymes.
>>
Flipping the corn over to cook evenly, you then walk over to the oven and check the vegetables. Satisfied that they're fully cooked. You pull them out and lay them on top of the stove to cool. Oddly, the itch has moved, to right beneath your.... You really don't want to say it.. And then, your heat decides to flare up. You bite your lip as the burning feeling strongly increases. Leaning up against the stove-top you pant. You might have to skip out on dinner to take care of your needs again.
>>
>>32615477
We really shouldn't... We've missed so many meals already. Lets try push through it, this bad part has to end eventually. If we can't resist quickly finish up making dinner and call the girls down, then rush off to our room.
>>
>>32615477
Get dinner on the table. Itch be damned.

Call the girls down so we can be seated when they arrive.
>>
Through some herculean feat of willpower, you manage to get the plates fixed and call the girls down, and hastily scribble a note down in your notebook, then run to your room, locking the door behind you.
>>
>>32615519
Ah, we tried. Damn this heat. . . We remembered to turn the oven off, right?

Anyway, take a cold shower. Maybe we can still get back to dinner after cooling down our loins.
>>
>>32615519
Look for anything that we can use to satisfy ourselves with.
>>
>>32615612
Why didn't we grab produce when we had the chance!
>>
You rummage through a set of drawers, looking for the one thing that can help sate the feeling that's overcome you. After a few moments of fruitless searching you find what you were looking for, a medium sized dildo and a bottle of personal lubricant. You slather the fake cock with it and then carry the dildo over to the bed. A quick burst of pleasure comes to your mind as you sink down onto it.
>>
>>32615861
Before we can even put the fake cock in our body seems to handling itself. The itch becomes a tingle and then a burst of energy that forces us to grip the bed. Before long the mysterious twisting force inside us forces our first climax of the evening.
>>
>>32615861
Start to ride our toy, hoping it will cure our heat. Or at least keep it at bay for now.
>>
You slowly glide the toy the toy in and out, only partway into your pussy. You want to prolong the pleasure by not immediately shoving the entire thing in at once. As you pleasure yourself your mind turns to cocks, and when your mind is on cocks you think about breeding. You fantasize yourself as a broodmare, turned into a mindless foal factory only good for rutting and being filled with cum, over and over until you exhaust your egg supply. That's always been your secret fetish, one that you couldn't even tell your former husband about. You feel a tingle in your loins, as your ministrations start to build up to a climax.
>>
>>32616040
Slam our hips down harder and faster, so many times she's almost given into her desires, each heat that came teasing her relentlessly with it.
>>
Pumping yourself with greater frequency,your eyes flutter underneath their lids. So many times you've denied yourself your right, and so many times you've suffered for it. If there was anypony out there who could fill your desires, make you feel wanted and loved, fill you with his seed on request, and even sometimes without a request, why, you'd get down on your knees and propose to him on the spot. You are so lost in your haze that you almost don't notice a tiny speck, a lump traveling up your love canal.
>>
>>32616040
Hold herself just at the edge of release, savoring the moment as long as possible before that inner twitching drives her over before she is ready.
>>
>>32616103
Eh. Still works.
>>
The bulge seems to move with purpose, twisting and turning inside you to generate more pleasure. Normally you would've begun to question this but right now you are just too turned on to care. You inch the dildo inside further with every new thrust, working yourself towards a big finish. The lump has now reached your deepest core, unable to go any further. You edge yourself further, only to be caught off guard as you feel immense pleasure emanating from your core. You let out a strained screech, and the dildo is blasted from your cunt by a torrent of juices. Stars sparkle in your eyes and your hearing temporarily becomes muffled. You curl your hooves in pleasure as you from down from your high, panting heavily.
>>
>>32616534
The burning in your loins has now ceased, and you lay basking in the effect of your afterglow, dozing slightly.
>>
>>32616551
Go check to make sure the fillies ate. Gotta be a good mother despite our urge to sleep right now.
>>
Fighting back sleep you crawl out of bed, your vision still fuzzy from that mind shattering orgasm. Might as well check up on the fillies and make sure they had enough to eat. Staggering out the door you walk through the house until you find the kitchen and peer inside. Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are gone, already done eating and with plates already clean and put away. Silver Spoon had dutifully taken your still full plate and covered it with a cloche. She's such a good filly, even if you were a terrible mother.
>>
>>32617852
Eat our fill. Consider the corn-ildo before deciding against it today. Check on daughter to be sure she and her friend are asleep at this possibly late hour before retiring ourselves.
>>
Uncovering your plate you eat the now cool food. You quickly eat the corn to banish any thought of using it as a sex toy. Not tonight. Creeping up the stairs you look in to see both fillies asleep piled to one side of the bed. You quietly close the door, before you realize you don't want to be alone tonight. Opening the door back up you creep into the room, crawl up onto the bed and wrap both fillies in a tight embrace, before you, too, drift off to sleep.
>>
>>32618187
We start to have a dream.
>>
>>32618187
Hope pleasing her in her sleep doesn't cause her to orgasim in the real world just as hard or there is going to be a lot of marecum to clean up / explain tomorrow.

Dream of a serene beach all to youself and your family. You pick a nice spot and pull an outrageous amount of supplies from just one saddle bag, including a large parasol and chairs. After setting up the second chair it is not until you sit down do you wonder who it is for. Then watch as your daughter and her friend build an impressive sand palace.
>>
You dream of a beach, You know exactly which beach it is because you've vacationed there with your daughter a few times. You, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon arrive in a fancy carriage, driven by no pony. You tip your hat to thank the nonexistant pony driver, and with a whinny he takes off and vanishes into the distance. DT and Spoony excitedly rush around the sandy beach playing tag, excited to be here. You don't know how long you can stat but thankfully you remembered to pack enough supplies to make all of you comfortable. You first pull out the parasol and stick it into the dry sand. opening it to provide some much needed shade. Then you pull out a beach ball, a picnic basket full of goodies, several sand shovels and pails, and two folding chairs, Setting up the chairs is a snap, you just shake them forward with your hooves and they automatically unfold. You sit in the chair gazing at the fillies gathering sand and sea water, reaching into the basket for a cold drink.
>>
>>32619191
Relax, enjoy the calm of it all, and watch the children playing their games. Have a tinge of sadness thinking that you don't have anyone here to enjoy the beach with in the adult way as you sip a mix drink and lounge. Lo', you ask and the dream provides. A stranger on the horizon. He is of odd shape but approaches with a smile of familiarity, as if a friend or something more.
>>
You relax and listen to sounds of the ocean waves, a tranquil stillness filling the air. The scene could've easily painted on a postcard, a moment frozen in time that could be enjoyed for eternity. You feel a tiny twinge of sadness that you couldn't enjoy the moment with some "adult" company. Just as that thought came to your mind a stranger appears on the horizon. He is oddly shaped, yet somehow familiar. Upon his approach he smiles, then gestures to you to ask if the seat was taken. You shake your head no and he sits down next to you. You offer him a drink but he declines, then leans back and looks out intently at the fillies.
>>
>>32619619
This dream being. This dream man. Do we know him?
>>
>>32619191
Alright guys we have some options here. We can do the same thing from Anon's dream from GL's perspective, do this >>32614240 or something similar, or we could do something different maybe involving the fillies
,or some other idea that you have. I'm all ears.
>>
>>32619707
I'm alright with anything really. We can do something with the fillies if you want.
>>
>>32619707
I guess skim over the first and second dreams to establish that these were shared, then get onto some new, fun dreams from her perspective.
>>
"I don't think I know you, stranger, though I feel like I should know you. Have we met before?"
The figure simply shakes his head and smiles. Despite this, a feeling of familiarity, and longing, bubbles to the surface.
>>
>>32620027
Well, it's nice to meet you then.

Lift one of our fore hooves towards him for a hoofshake.
>>
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you then." You reach over a hoof to shake his appendage, but upon touching him you find that you don't want to let go. You also can't help but notice his ...nakedness. He decided to just come to the beach completely in the nude. You frown. Why does that bother you? Ponies don't wear any clothes most of the time and nopony bat an eye. Further up the beach the fillies are making good progress on their sand castle. They already formed the foundations and are now preparing to put on the parapets.
>>
>>32621477
Slowly pull him towards us, eventually wrapping our hooves around him and holding him tightly.
>>
While holding his hand you get an idea. Maybe it would be better if he sat on your lap. Your body is far more soft and comfortable than some hard folding chair. It's the polite, neighborly thing to do. You tug on his arm, pulling his body towards you. Using your strength you easily lift him up out of the chair and fit him in your lap, facing inwards. You tightly embrace him, letting him straddle you. His eyes betray his curiosity. What, exactly, were you going to do with him?
>>
Bump
>>
File: What_Have_I_Witnessed.jpg (15 KB, 349x314)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
(Well. I see the thread has... shifted in tone somewhat in my absence. Also seems you're pretty deep [so to speak] in this secondary story at this time. perhaps I should Focus on editing and finishing the Pastebins [and, subsequentley, a possible FimFic post] for the original tale, rather than jump in now that Sleepless has the swing of things. He definitely is more than capable of providing a service that I cannot).
>>
>>32622716
Yeah, the railing broke mysteriously one night awhile back. I too returned to the story one morning to find adorable filly science replaced by trapped in a vagina adventures. Should return to normal soon though.

Any idea when you're continuing the cute? You're still the primary writer of the thread, and you usually post during a specific timeframe, so there would be no interruption.
>>
>>32622853
(Unknown, really. In theory My Wednesday Thursday usual timeframes would be good this week, but given the Circumstances, I'm uncertain as to whether I should let the thread kind of work through it's current theme. I mean, I would be radically shifting the tone from lewd to cute, which, for many, is not an easy transition. Plus, I still have the pastebins I can edit, so at least there'd be something for me to do while Sleepless works).
>>
>>32622908
Okay~. It's not like I've been worrying about what Gabby and Derpy's punishments might be for weeks or anything.
>>
>>32622908
I haven’t been following the other story so if anything I’d say the radical change is the other way around. Honestly if writefags use names or just make their stories distinguishable then there aren’t any problems. Anyways thanks for dropping in.
>>
>>32622962
(We will see how the landscape looks on Wednesday evening. in the meantime, I'll work on the Pastebin).
>>
>>32622716
Hey if you want to write go ahead. I only wanted to entertain with my shitty writing until you got back.
>>
>>32623351
>>32622853
Honestly I think its funny, a week ago I didn't even really know how to write and now I'm being drawn into this weird, epic story, and now I'm having difficulty NOT writing to the point my sleep is suffering
>>
>>32623371
If you need a clean slate to write on I could just make another thread for my story and leave this one be. I don't want to step on your toes since you're the one who inspired me to write, dude, and I respect you a lot.
>>
>>32622908
>implying the whole Gabby arc wasn't tip top lewd as hell
I want more of your thing, if and when you can
>>
>>32623771
True. Ponies can get pretty sexy without going the whole way to sex and anticipation is like 90% of a good lewd. It's those long stretches of time where Anon isn't being eaten, sat on, or otherwise surrounded by mare that make the times he is special.
>>
File: 1409734836522.gif (3.26 MB, 480x270)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>32623986
Antici-
>>
>>32622853
Almost all of the most questionable ideas and decisions came from Anons in the thread
>>
Shall I keep writing?
>>
>>32624291
Yeah.

>>32624297
Yeah.
>>
>>32624297
Was this you? >>32621922
>>
>>32623389
(I'm flattered you took inspiration from me... that makes me feel good, that I got someone interested in writing. Thanks, Sleepless. anyway, perhaps at some point we can doverge, but for now, the night is yours. I may return Wendesday).
>>
>>32624404
>>32624788
Alrighty then I'll just start where I left off.
>>32621922
The answer? Anything. You. Want. You pull him in closer to your body, poking and nuzzling his chest with your snout, occasionally taking a quick whiff of his body. He smelled clean, with a faint undertone of cinnamon and something else you couldn't identify. His muscles feel hard, powerful, but they belie a gentle, innocent soul, that wouldn't even so much as smack a fly in anger. You feel almost bad for corrupting such a pure creature. Almost.
>>
>>32624986
I guess the two dreams are close but not quite the same. Anon, innocent as he is, goes in for a kiss. Meanwhile she prods at his cock to get him hard and ready for her. Gilded Lily is a bit of a freak, so the fillies come to watch the action.
>>
>>32625114
No, the dreams will be filtered through each person's wants and desires. Anon wants to love and take care of something, and desires fatherhood. GL wants someone who's a good guy but will still put out on request. Their desires just so happen to intersect because he wants to breed and she want to be bred.
>>
>>32624986
Put a hoof on his head, push it down, and tell him to get started among other orders while enjoying her drink.
>>
With your hooves you tenderly stroke him, looking him in the eyes as you do so. He was already semi-hard, a natural reaction to a mare such as yourself, but for what you needed him to do he was far too soft. In the meantime you pull him in for a kiss, slipping your tongue into his chaste mouth and tasting him. His resistance is weak as you dominate him, practically raping his mouth with you tongue. You hear a low groan come from him, likely the result of your masterful technique.
>>
>>32625505
If my name being on is inconsistent it's only because I take my name off when posting in other threads and keep forgetting to put it back on. Sorry if there's any confusion.
>>
>>32625505
Not just masterful, I am a goddess and he should treat me as such. The simple boy. We have him warm our nethers in worship to prepare us for what comes next.
>>
Feeling powerful, you release him and point down to your nethers. "Since I'm being so generous I think it's time you return the favor, sweetie." Recognition flashing in his eyes, he brings his hands down and starts stroking your cunt with his thumbs. You slowly get each other off, stroking and schlicking until finally-- "Hey, mom what are you doing?"
>>
>>32625698
H-hey baby, how are you enjoying the beach? What I am doing is... it's an adult game. You're too young to understand, but if you must know I am winning.

She should go back to playing unless she is into it.
>>
>>32625754
>unless she is into it.
Nah.
>>
You freeze. Standing off to the side is Silver Spoon, looking at you curiously. This is not where you wanted to be right now. You force a smile on your face and weakly wave a hoof. "H-hey baby, how are you enjoying the beach? What I am doing is... it's an adult game. You're too young to understand, but if you must know I am winning."
"A game? That's really cool! Can I play?" Damn, she's persistent. She must get that from you. Were it not for your current situation you would feel a swell of pride. Well, she's going to have to learn eventually, and getting a hooves on lesson from your parents is better than any school education. You sigh. "Alright, but you need to listen closely to what I say. The rules for this 'game' is kind of complicated and I don't want you getting lost."
>>
>>32625812
Lay her on our belly so she shares our perspective. Rub her young bits and teats to get her started as we explain the rules. My goal is to cum as many times as possible while his is to make me cum as many times as possible. After that, things get much more complex.

After a few moments add that this game can only be played between a boy and a girl. She is your only chance at grand-kids after all.
>>
>>32625764
I'm sorry
>>
>>32625976
It's... Alright I guess. I'm probably just going to let the other anon have his fun then.
>>
>>32625997
Scene should be over soon.
You want to get DT involved?
>>
>>32626003
I have two ideas what that could mean but, No, it's fine.
>>
She eagerly nods, and you pick her up and lay her on your belly, legs splayed out a bit with her filly pussy showing. You gently tug and pull at her tiny lips making squeakily moan. Likewise the stranger resumes work on your own lips. "The first rule to that in order to win I, or you, have to cum as many times as possible. His job is to make us cum as many times as possible. It starts out simple, but it starts to get more complex later on."
"A-ah, ok mom. What does cumming mean?" You are getting really turned on. "It's when a stallion makes you feel really super good inside, like fireworks are going off in your head." The young filly gasps in pleasure. "Y-yeah that makes sense, I guess.
You pause a moment before remembering to say, "Also, this game is best played between a male and a female, so don't go trying this with any other fillies." You don't really think that's going to work but any chance of grandfoals in the future is worth the extra time it takes.
>>
>>32626028
Get down to business.

After a time Silver should recognize Anon and it is her influence that causes him to slowly shrink to his real world size.
>>
"Amd this," you continue pointing at the large penis, "has many names. All you need to know is that it belongs inside a mare, and should never leave." Picking up your daughter, you position her so she's hovering over the cockhead, then lightly press her down, moving her in tiny circles. "When a stallion puts himself inside you, there's a good chance he'll spray a whitish liquid. That's good! When that happens, if a mare is in the right mood, she'll make a baby inside her. Isn't that neat?"
>>
>>32626106
That's good and all, but we're the one in heat. Demonstrate by example, but get her a soda so she can follow along.
>>
>Involving Fillies in this
>>
>>32626231
Oh hey, you watch that fact fiends video?
>>
>>32626231
Eh, it's only a dream anyway. It's not like it's hurting anybody
>>
>>32626249
nonetheless, the concept of this, the very idea of involving the underage... it's pretty messed up, more so than anything else in these threads.
>>
>>32626255
I'm not trying to offend anybody. I'm simply trying to write the best I can with the instructions I'm given. All of them. There are some things I simply won't do, of course, but fiddling a filly is far from the worst of them.
>>
>>32626264
If you want me to attempt to justify this it's because of Gilded Lily's subconscious attempt to get closer to her daughter, in any way possible. Again, this is just a fantasy and not necessarily applicable to the real world.
>>
I can take a couple more commands before I turn in, then I'll get them done later.
>>
The huge dick is obviously too big for Silver Spoon, so, not wanting to hurt her you lift her and set her down on the sand, while winking. "I'll just have to give you a practical demonstration." You rise from the chair, pushing the stranger in a backwards motion until he falls back upon the beach, while simultaneously pushing your own onto him, not quite penetrating yet. You direct Silver Spoon's eyes with your hoof, not wanting her to be left out of the fun. "Why don't you try sitting on his face, sweetie and we can get started?"
>>
>>32626791
Silver Spoon opts to sit next to his head, unsure of what's happening but curious to see.
>>
You sink down onto him, after all this time finally uniting penis and pussy. Your eyes roll back in their skull as he fills up your unused canal. Silver Spoon initially opts to just sit by his head, staring at your union intently. You, however were having none of it. There was no point in warming her up if were to stop now. You have a hoof impatiently. "Don't be shy, now. I promise this will make you feel really good." With some reluctance, she complies, resting her rump on his closed mouth. You lightly bat him on the stomach, and gently command "Start licking." With that the muscular organ begins worming it's way out of his mouth and into the snatch of the grey filly. You feel oddly proud in this moment, working together with your daughter as a team to achieve as many orgasms as possible. You reach down and kiss her on the head, then ruffle her mane as she squirms under the assault of the wriggling tongue.
>>
>>32626929
Hug Silver Spoon and try to ease her mind. Tell her men are at their happiest when pleasing a mare. It's practically their life purpose.
>>
You softly hug and comfort your struggling child, while still lewdly impaled on a male spear. You whisper words of comfort in her ear, telling that her that it was fine, that she didn't need to hold back, that they were happiest when pleasing a mare. It's practically their life purpose. With these words of encouragement her struggles cease, and she actually begins to start enjoying herself.
>>
>>32627007
Good girl. If she's anything like mom she'll pass out after she cums and we get our alone time.
>>
Spoony now actively grinds into his face, trying to reach a higher state of pleasure. Likewise, you pick up the pace, pumping your self faster and deeper up and down his shaft. You are already well on your way to your goal, and she looks like she won't last much longer. "A-ah, mom I think I'm going to--" "Just hold on sweetie. If you hold on we can finish together." Her cheeks blow out as she concentrates, trying to hold back the oncoming tide of pleasure. In response you go faster, milking the cock with vaginal muscles to quickly reach the edge of the precipice.
>>
>>32627050
Plunge him deeply into us as we finish and keep him there so we don't spill any seed. Talk with SS while we ignore his struggles. She did a very well.
>>
Your breaths sync in tandem as you both approach your climax. Holding her hoof you throw your head back and mildly screech as you orgasm. "I love you honeeeeeey!" Her voice hitches up an octave as Silver shouts, "I love you too mom!" You plunge deep as the cock spasms, filling you up with hot liquid. You rest there, panting, not moving to keep the cum inside. Silver is slumped forward, heavily breathing but otherwise fine. Her eyes are glazed over with lust, looking straight up at you. You pick her up and hold her like a baby, tears streaming from your eyes. You not only got to not only witness your filly's first orgasm, but experience it with her. You are overcome with emotion. Sniffing, you pat her back and say, "That was pretty great, right?" Her head nuzzle into your neck, she replies, "Yeah, mom that was amazing. I'm glad I got to experience it with you. Maybe we could it again sometime." You sniff again and nod. "I'd like that."
>>
>>32627150
And with that the world starts to fade to white and the last thing we see before the fog encases all is our daughter's smile.
>>
A white mist gathers in your eyes and the last thing you see is your daughter's smiling face.
>>
>>32627330
We're awake to see her smiling face, now sleeping next to us. In the afterglow we realize that the sheets are covered in fem. Being a good mother despite ourselves, we don't want to embarrass her in front of her friend whenever they awaken. So we transfer them to the guest bedroom and do the laundry, probably falling asleep again atop a bed of fresh clothes near the boiler or something. Bam, next dream. Filly free guarantee.
>>
>>32627552
Do you want to jump right into the next dream? Or maybe we could wait for a little bit and just go about our day? I like writing lewd but I'm a little scared that if I keep doing lewd back to back I'll burn you out. Either choice is perfectly valid.
>>
>>32627566
Your choice man. I'm trapped at work so can't respond too often. Do what feels right.
>>
I did a best 2 out of 3 coin flip and Getting up won out.

You awaken to a smiling Silver Spoon, now closely hugging your body. Your nethers tingle, and you realize that the comforter was absolutely covered in femcum, and that her little flower was still glistening. You slowly sit up, pondering what this could mean. Did you have some kind of shared dream with your daughter? A violent mix of emotions swirls through you. You consider waking her up to question exactly what it is she saw, but decide against it. She just looks too cute sleeping, even on the cum covered bedspread. Speaking of which... You roll Silver to one side, then pull the comforter out from under her. Not like you wanted to hide the evidence, but a good mother cleans up after her children's unintentional messes. While walking out of the room you step over Diamond Tiara, who had at some point rolled off the bed at some point during the night. Well that explains a couple of things. Instead of going to the laundry like you should you instead store the covered comforter neatly folded in your closet. You've found that you really like the combined smell of you and Spoony.
>>
File: images_1.jpg (11 KB, 239x211)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32626264
...You know. I used to be of the same mindset long ago, when I went under a different name. That I was just writing what people wanted. I wrote a lot that I regret.

I... dislike being mean, or in any way upsetting, but I must express that I'm very disappointed with what has occured. I understand that some people are into it, but, to involve underage characters in any way into a sexual fantasy, I find repulsive.

I don't expect things to magically change just because one voice said something, but... I felt obligated to speak up on the matter. The idea of sexually messing with the underage in any fashion just makes me feel ill.
>>
>>32627772
Alright... well... It's over now. I completely respect that 100%. Everybody has their rules, their limits. I guess mine are a little more lax than yours. I hope you don't think too badly of me for writing it. I would never want to hurt an actual underage child but when it comes to fictional characters I rationalize things differently.
>>
>>32627811
And I can understand that sort of rationale. Nonetheless, perhaps it comes from certain experiences in my own life, but I get very ill thinking of such things. I do not think less of you, personally... though I did express earlier my disappointment at the thread getting there to begin with.

That's my two cents. I'll be gone for the rest of the day, but I felt I needed to say something.
>>
>>32627859
Alright that's cool man Take it easy.
>>
This is that weird part of 4chan where two people have an disagreement and resolve it peacefully. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>32627751
GL is a bit of a freak.

Maybe our dreams are telling us that we should get a marefriend. Surely there is another single mare in this town trying to beat the heat. No marriage or commitment, just sex for a few weeks straight and back to life as normal.
>>
>>32628085
Anon... are you >impying what I think you're >implying?
>>
>>32628200
Adult friend. Lyra x Bon Bon kinda stuff. Let's back off the incestuous filly fiddling for a few, okay.
>>
>>32628323
Oh, well ok. I was going to cool it a bit after that display anyhow.
>>
Groggily walking out of your room you decide that you're hungry, so you swing by the pantry to get a little snack to eat to eat before you start cooking breakfast, maybe some grapes. You always liked those. You briskly walk past the kitchen only to park it and put it in reverse, walking backwards. You stand in the doorway, openly gawking. Spoiled Rich was sitting in your kitchen, drinking your coffee and reading a newspaper.
>>
>>32628498
That bitch!
>>
You walk further into the room, mouth stuff open. It takes Spoiled a moment to notice you, when she does she drops her newspaper, saying "Hey" before taking a gulp of coffee. Words somehow find the way to your mouth. "Spoiled?! What are you-- How did you-- Why?" Spoiled puts the mug down and looks you straight in the eye. "I found the key in the usual spot you hide it. Don't know why you never change it, by the way. And to answer your last question, I came to pick up my daughter, who decided to have an impromptu sleepover without telling me."
You facehoof. "You could've at least knocked." She looks at you critically. "I DID knock. Twice, I don't know what it is but I swear you ponies sleep like the dead around here."
>>
>>32628720
Well Diamond is upstairs, with Silver. They are both still sleeping last I checked. Did you want me to go wake her up?
>>
"Well, Diamond is upstairs with Silver. They were both sleeping last I checked. Did you want me to go wake her up? Spoiled seems to consider this for a moment, then finally replies,"Hmmm, nah. Let her sleep. I really only wanted to know where she is. If she's here with you, that's ok." Wow Spoiled, that's unusually... kind... of you. She pulls out a chair and nods at you, "Pop a squat, and we'll have some girl talk and some coffee."
>>
>>32629014
Grab a cup then pull out a chair and sit down on it.
>>
>>32629014
She knows we have no sex life to speak of, so we are going to live vicariously through her. Does Filthy still give her the rod on the regular?
>>
You grab a mug and fill it with coffee, sitting in the chair she pulled for you. It's Mustangian Dark Roast, a rather expensive blend that you love and really don't want Spoiled drinking all your supply of. When you are seated Spoiled sighs. "Let me get right into it. Llly, you and I have been friends for years, and you know that even though I put up a hard exterior that I care about you. I know you've turned down many of my party invitations and blind dates in the past, but please, just hear me out. You cannot go on living like this. You NEED somepony in your life, it doesn't even have to be a stallion. I've heard of plenty of mares who stay together to beat the heat, no marriage or commitment, just sex for a few weeks and then life goes back to normal." You raise your eyebrows Was Spoiled expecting you to dyke it out with other mares because you have no one to quell your estrus?
>>
>>32629458
Why you... oh, I see. Filthy Rich must be out of town on business so you're stuck dealing with the heat on your lonesome for once. Sorry, but I think I'll pass. I've got pretty good at keeping my cool over the seasons. Good luck though.
>>
>>32629458
I've been fine, I can deal with my heat by myself. who would you even expect me to do something like that with? I've never done anything like that with a mare before, and I never planned on doing that either.
>>
"I've been fine, I can deal with my heat by myself. who would you even expect me to do something like that with?" Out of nowhere she draws out a business card. "I've recently joined an organization dedicated to helping single lonely mares struggling through their heat find partners from all over Equestria. We offer matching services, and also host "heat parties" where you get to mix with a wide variety of mares." You look closely at the card. It looks very fancy and very official.
>>
>>32629566
If you don't like this path I can roll back and go with the dream instead. It's your choice.
>>
>>32629566
...When did you join in on this? As a matter of fact when did this even get started?

>>32629578
Uh, no. I Think it's best we stay out of dreamland.
>>
>>32629566
At some point we are going to realize we're pregnant and that the heat is over for us.
>>
>>32629592
She smiles ."It's rather... new. it's also very discreet. The mares are kept anonymous except for a short description and their tribe. You won't know exactly what you're going to get until you meet them. As for how I joined them, through my connections I managed to meet the founder personally, who gave me a role in the organization."
>>32629635
We could always turn her down but I don't really another direction for us, yet. I don't know, maybe we could pull shenanigans and get another mare pregnant?
>>
>>32629660
And that role is recruiter or something?
>>
>>32629660
Do it or no, this is still a good character building thing. Just how desperate is Lily? What's her relationship to Spoiled? If she has sex with a mare before she realizes she is pregnant will she blame the mare or the dream man for knocking her up? Stuff like that.

I'd rather we focus on the relationship between Anon and the mare Anon already impregnated (both meanings) before having him repeat the cycle with mystery mares.
>>
>>32629660
"So, what are you some kind of recruiter or something?"
"You could say that. So, are you interested?"
You tuck a foreleg under your chin, carefully considering. "I.. uh. I'll think about it."
>>
>>32629820
...If I do decide to join, how would I go about doing so?
>>
"...If I do decide to join, how would I go about doing so?"
"Oh I'll have a brochure and a fill-out form sent to you by mail. If you're accepted they'll send you a few cards with descriptions on them. All you have to do is mark the one you're most interested, send it back, and we'll arrange a date. Easy Peasy."
She gets up to leave. "Well, I've got to go. I'll go up and take DT with me and then I'll be out of your mane."
>>
>>32630127
Well, okay. It was nice to see you, even if it was a little unexpected. See you again soon.

Bring the cup up to our lips and take a long sip of coffee.
>>
>>
>>32629688
>I'd rather we focus on the relationship between Anon and the mare Anon already impregnated (both meanings) before having him repeat the cycle with mystery mares.

Developing the said relationship is proving difficult for me, because neither parties are aware of each other, only one of them realizes she's pregnant, and the only way for them to communicate is through going to sleep and having cryptic dreams. God damn I really screwed the pooch on this one.
>>
>>32630296
I meant to say Anon is aware, but she is not. Anon can only influence the world through his dream link with GL, and nothing more.
>>
>>32630127
...Just send me the brochure, I'll look it over.
>>
>>32630296
Twilight gave Silver a deadline of a week or so to do her report. If he isn't found by then with whatever it is we're doing the Sparkle Ex Machina can find him then. There is also a great deal of leeway in that Pinkie Promise, so Silver could ask her mom if she noticed anything strange without detailing exactly what she is looking for. There is also the drawing in Silver's notes which could be used. Anon could also squirm a bit from time to time and she could notice him that way. There are opportunities everywhere.

>>32630127
And these are all other ponies right? Like, would I have to worry about meeting a sexually frustrated dragon if I picked wrong?
>>
"All right, see you around." You turn and take a long swig of coffee. It's going to be one of THOSE days, isn't it.
>>
Bump
>>
Guys, I think I'm going to have to take a little break. I've been writing practically nonstop for over a week and it's starting to wear on me. I think I'll just let RhyteAnon round out the rest of this thread and he can make the next one.
>>
>>32632540
Understandable.
>>
File: Jolly Green Giantess.png (455 KB, 802x1581)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>
Alright, I'll get a new thread up within the next two hours or so, give or take. I'll be picking up where we left off in the previous thread, After You'd been returned to Twilight's castle through the efforts of Zecora and Gabby.
>>
We are up and running

>>32635053

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.