[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Get in here BOIs
>>
>>32631737
Friendly reminder the Ace Thruster and Coffee Klatch images were made on the same Windows 10 computer and, judging by the stylography, by the same anon. Anyone who knows how to extract a Win10 EXIF can target the IP addresss even if some cumbersome terminal commands are needed.
>>
>>32632411
That's... nice
>>
I'll post some Ace greens someone has been posting in various threads.

>A smokey room, a small cafe
>It was night and the beautiful Trixie stood alone inside the cramped space that was her platform
>Outside her door she could hear the angry thunderous noise of the last of her fireworks fizzle out
>She was used to disappoint by now, every time she preformed a trick she lost her nerve and messed up her act
>This night she was absolutely livid as she gazed out over her beloved magician cloak, singe by her miscalculations with the fireworks
>As lovely Trixie shivered in the cold of the night, she let out some tears
>Was this to be her future? to be powerful but not great?
>All of a sudden she could her a faint motorcycle engine in the distance
>The room started to heat up with the warmth of a gentle summer breeze as a young handsome man mysteriously appeared in her room
>"do not cry my lovely Trixie" the charismatic and bold young man said "today I'm going to show you true love and wonder, so that you never forget"
>She couldn't resist her lust anymore and threw herself at the conquistador of hearts that stood before her, swiftly pulling off his shirt and revealing his chiseled chest
>After that there was no going back, our beautiful flower was possessed by an immense lust
>She achieved multiple orgasms and achieved such pleasures she never even believed were possible
>Seeing fireworks, her mind blinded by brilliant colors and bright lights
>She passed out from the sheer intensity of this encounter with the Chad of BOI and only woke up the next morning
>As the sun rose over the cafe she had a new determination and inspiration in her
>Next to her bed she also found a mysterious note
>in it was written a single name
>and that name was
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>Canterlot City, at a movie theater
>There was a beautiful girl who dreamed about leaving her city and venture to make a name for herself for she craved fame
>However, she was poor so she worked really hard at the movie theater in order to save money for her journey
>Sadly, that movie theater was the usual hang out for all kinds of low-lifes since small time thugs to autistic racers that risked their lives for the "driftu"
>The girl suffered a lot because of them since they usually harassed her and she was almost raped once
>One day, she was a wage away from completing her dream but the thugs, knowing she had a saving pot grabbed her and asked her where she hid the money
>The girl remained silent so the thugs striped her off her clothes and prepared to rape her
>Suddenly, they hear a window crashing and a powerful engine roar followed by a handsome young man
>The thugs recover from the shock and pull out their knives from their jackets and charge towards the young man with their small dicks hangin out
>"You're not living your lives correctly " - said the young man as he assumed a daring pose
>A sudden flash strikes the whole establishment and the thugs are laying down dead as the man towers above them
>The girl blushes and say a shy "thank you" but the man puts his hand in her chin and kisses her
>As the kiss goes by, the girl understands that she will gladly give her virginity to this handsome angel of passion
>The next day as she prepares to head off towards her dream, she still can't remember the gorgeous man's name who gave her the night of her life
>The only thing that she could grasp was a "A" written in blood in the skin of the thugs
>That "A" would remain as a mystery for the rest of her life but we all know that it was the work of a daring man
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>Canterlot City, at the outskirts of a park
>A girl wanders
>She usually would go to the forest and play with her animal friends, it was in a forest that she had the most astonishing encounter of her life
>After a while, she started to feel warm and heated up, it seemed impossible since everything was covered in snow...
>"What's happening" - tought Fluttershy
>Suddenly a motorcycle engine echoed troughout the pinetrees
>A young handsome man appeared in front of her holding a rose and in a exquisite and gracious way he offered her his most precious flower
>"Like you, this flower is the inspiration for my resolve of love, pain and passion, dear Fluttershy " - said the luxurious man
>Fluttershy was mesmerized... Never she witnessed such demonstration of "burning love" in Canterlot City
>The young man, filled with thumos and passion embraced Fluttershy
>Fluttershy just let herself be possessed by the angel of luxury and her orgasms
>Fluttershy passed out after such pleasure and was now flying with the birdies in a chariot of joy
>As the rest of people shivered from the chill of winter a single girl was left pleased and satisfied
>Her name was Fluttershy and her lover was
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>A purple girl lived quite sadly in her estate mansion in Equestria City
>Her family lived acordingly to the upper class ideals and her upbringing was very strict
>In that sense, the lonely nerd dreamed of a world of freedom and carefree that seemed so distant from her world
>One day, her mother informs her that Flash Sentry had come by
>Poor Twilight spent her day weeping for Flash was a boorish boy prone to lame jokes and dirty clothes
>At night while she was sobbing in her sleep a shadow swayed in the moonlight in front of her bed
>A young handsome man in the most luxurious yet elegant clothes was staring at her with a warm passion
>She felt scared but amazed at the same time, he was like a mythical creature like the ones she read in fantastic books
>"Dear, I'm going to give you the pleasure that Flash can never give you so that you can live in peace for all your life." Twilight was mesmerized and before she noticed it the man was kissing her neck, lowering to her breasts while his hands massaged the back of her ears
>It was like driving a chariot trough the clouds but at the same time it was so warm like the fields of olives
>Despite being a virgin she couldn't feel any pain, just a gigantic amount of pleasure
>She screamed in ecstasy when the orgasm filled her young body
>Then everything became black
>When she woke up, her mother came to pick her up for the date... Twilight didn't knew if it was all a dream
>Suddenly, while she was putting her locket around her neck a small handkerchief with foreign ornaments feel down
>"May this suave and passionate handkerchief acompany troughout your life... There will always be a summer"
>"Yours truly:..."
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>7:00 am
>A girl, stays at home alone, once again
>Staring out the window she only sees darkness, rain and a general cold wasteland
>Suddenly a motorcycle engine can be heard in the distance
>The clouds start to go away and a warm breeze fills the air
>The windows are opened and a handsome young man enters while the white curtains sway in the breeze
>The girl is astonished in front of this personification of charisma and daring
>In a suave yet firm way he embraces the girl and whispers to her in the smoothiest voice a human can conceive:
>"hmmmm... my Sugar Coat. You remember that night out by the window when I smacked your ass and the moonlight danced on your breasts"
>The girl can't take it anymore, despite her usual frigid way she makes the hottest sex she had in her life
>"ohh yes my love" - said the handsome young man
>The girl, passes out after the most intense multiple orgasms and the handsome young man kisses her in the forehead and departs
>The girl wakes up and a little note is left beside her
>"Goodbye my Dear"
>signed...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
>Canterlot City
>An athletic schoolgirl is lonely because her friends which are into dancing and theatre are away
>She also feels sad because the said friends dont think highly of her dancing skills
>One day while she was in the local soccer field kicking a ball around, she grasps the sound of a motorcycle acompanied by the sound of angelic laugher
>She turns to the sound to see what's happening and she receives a breath of warmness in her face
>Before she could open her eyes a young handsome man was holding her waist and towering over her with the elegance of a cat
>He starts to dance across the field with her, the poor girl never felt so secure and attractive before
>"No doubt you were a girl ready but your skills is that of a real woman " - said the wandering man in a soothing way
>Suddenly, before she could know it her jersey was removed and the fingers of the young man traced over her
>The pleasure was so intense that even Starswirl could hear her moans from his grave
>When she wakes up there was a note next to her beautiful naked body
>"For Indigo, I say to you: Thank you...Remember me, your beloved"
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>>32631737
>General
Mi amigo, I'm happy for your enthusiasm but we dont do that.
Every once and awhile we'll start a thread or hang out in the Equestrian Girls discussion thread.
Never a general.
>>
These greens are fucking great. But where's Coffee in all of this? Is he a married man?
>>
>>32633478
He's married to his job.
You'll have to write it.
>>
>>32632411
Except that's wrong, you dumb nigger.
>>
File: bad.jpg (173 KB, 1156x2200)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>32632411
>t. computer illiterate boomer
>>32632965
>>
File: 1521749193949.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>32632411
i think my grandma knows more about computers than you, fucking hell
>>
File: ace thruster.png (383 KB, 916x1478)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>32633478
Cleaning girl jizz off of Ace Thruster's Marecerati.
>>
File: 1502420591447.png (287 KB, 544x732)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>32633552
Holy fucking shit, this is a goldmine.

>and that's why I'm the best agent at BOI
>>
kys for all
>>
>>32633552
>it was like the Darknet, except far worse because it had ponies in it.
fucking lost
>>
File: 1531260478728.jpg (82 KB, 850x427)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Lets discuss what these guys look like.
>>
File: ace and coffee.jpg (112 KB, 1382x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>32633633
>>
>>32633641
Is this loss?
>>
>>32633649
no, this is BOI
>>
>>32633683
More like ONIONS
>>
>>32633689
Beware of Chinese BOI knockoffs
>>
Ace Thruster is a master of several different schools of martial arts, and designed his own unarmed fighting method called Ace Kwon Do. Witnesses say it is like watching a torrent of water crashing and eroding a cliff face for eons and eons, playing in super fast speed.
Rumor has it that Ace Thruster designed an armed fighting style called Thrustjutsu, but nobody's seen it in action. Ace Thruster is not a murderer, and prefers to disarm and capture his opponents instead of killing them.
>>
>>32633706
cool story bro
>>
File: 1529803086514.png (41 KB, 1010x409)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>32633633
>>32633641
Here are some other templates others have put forward.
>>32628759
>>32628850
>>32629388
>>32629505
It's all fun to speculate, because there never was any description of their appearance.
>>
>faker than a three dollar bill
it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>32633735
I'm really digging that businessman aesthetic, whole men in suits thing. Also kek at the second one.
>>
>>32633755
Ace is the athletic Daniel Craig lookalike who thinks he doesn't need to wear suits to look professional (and it works for him, somehow), while Coffee Klatch is the younger version of Brosnan who'd rather die than be seen without wearing a full three-piece suit.
>>
Coffee Klatch needs some attention too.
>>
>It's another dark, cold and depressing day in Canterlot City
>Wallflower, is at school and dreading her life
>Anywhere she looks all she can see is the endless alignment of hallways, numb people
>She longs for human contact but everyone mostly ignores her
>She is also tired of getting in an almost comatose state in order to have sexual intercourse with another semi-comatose guy which leaves her unsatisfied
>Even the wojack and pepe memes are loosing their appeal as well as shitposting
>As Wallflower wraps a rope around her neck in her sad, depressing room a shining light fills her apartment
>"Is it Celestia that finally came to pick me up and bring me to Equestria, the pony paradise?" - tought Wallflower with a tear of joy rolling down her face
>No, it wasn't Celestia
>The most handsome man posed in front of her with just a towel around his hip, barely hiding his prosperous genitals
>"Wallflower, my love. Do not feel angry with life when you still have a lot of love to receive" - said the handsome young man in a calm and appealing voice
>He then unrwaps his towel and in a suave movement proceeds to make love to the lonely Wallflower
>The girl couldn't imagine how blissful it was to be alive, never a man could ever give her this immense pleasure, life was good and it was worth to keep on living
>an indescritive feeling of pleasure
>As she collapses from the multiple orgasms she can listen to a motorcycle engine in the distance
>When she wakes up, the house is dark and the outside is freezing again
>She sees a small letter in the floor where it was written with the suaviest hand writting:
>"May you never feel cold and lonely again"
>"Signed: Ace Thruster"
>>
>>32631737
Not all know the story of Ace and BOI.
I'll fill you in.
He was said to show up in the fifth Equestria Girls movie as the main antagonist.
Supposedly EQG 5 will be about the Equestria Girls government noticing all the strange anomalies happening (just like Sci-light did at the end of EqG 2 and in EqG 3) along with the strange reports they've been getting and sends some young looking special agent named Ace Thruster with a magic nullifying device in to infiltrate the high school to find out what's going on.
He's not alone, as he has a fellow agent named Coffee Klatch working with him and is his wingman.
Both are from the Bureau Of Investigation (BOI).
BOI thinks that Equestria is evil and trying to take over the world by sending in magical creatures and using magic to corrupt people.
They want to destroy the portal or take the fight to Equestria.
TL;DR: An agent of the goverment dispached by the organization Bureau Of Investigation to stop the menace of Equestrian magic.
One of his quirks is not being impressed by legit magic but liking card tricks or something like that.
Some fear him because they think he sounds like the ultimate Chad.
Sometimes it's said he'll have a flying powersuit(think kamen rider) or flying horse themed mech to neutralize particular dangerous enemies.
>>
>Be Ace Thruster, the most reliable guy in all BOI
>Intel located a retired female who used to be Crystal Preparatory's former principal
>Abacus Cinch: a woman in her 60s with a huge lust for dominance and reputation
>Report says: after a school meeting, she was removed from her job while she shouted about magic and strange happenings in the last "friendship games" competition.
>A small inspection later, it confirms the incident, so now you need to get the info.
>For you it was easy. This type of women loves men who can change lives with just snapping his fingers.
>Using a bit of your own magic, you look like a 35 years old made-man.
>Fancy dinner and theatrical show later, you are inside her house, making small talk
>"... and that is how we earn our trophy at soccer"
"Wow, ma'am cinch, you truly live up to your name"
>"And it will be keep sounding for as long as i live. Now, mr Thruster, i suppose our date wasn't for just fun and games"
"And what makes you believe that?"
>"I never heard from you"
"I'm an outsider"
>"You didn't check in any hotel"
"I'm resting in one of my houses"
>"They aren't registered in the city planning"
"The papers are under other names"
>"People that never existed here or any state"
"They are foreigners"
>"And yet they don't appear in any international database"
"..."
>"What i want to ask mr Thruster is, when you people of BOI will stop trying to hide from me? You can knock at my house any given time"
"How you know about our existence?"
>"Your wish to remain hidden expose you. And while i lost my job, i never lost my influence: i don't have personal friends, but i can be very influential. I lived long enough to know about how much hunger a human has for power. I could never be on the defense, or unprepared"
"Well, well, i guess you really are a woman to be feared"
>"Why yes, I am. But i'm not dangerous. I'm just an influential female who can take as much as she wants to give"
"And what you want is?"
>>
>"My job, with a seven-figure salary. And see how that rat of cadance and her stupid boyfriend will live the rest of their days by just ironing sweaters and working in a shitty retail job"
"Ahahaha"
>"What is so funny?"
"You always dream of destruction, while the only thing you need to do is live and let live. Since you know about us, you know what can we do, right?"
>"Please dear, in my short but memorable and quite brute meetings i had you medling around my school, i knew you weren't people to be enemy with. I was just asking for something, and i though your people could do it"
"We can make live cadance and shining armor live under a bridge, but their passive demeanor allow us to work in peace. We can give you something better than a silly high school"
>"And that is?"
"Head of the team who chooses the students for the everton independent study program"
>A smile cross the face of the woman
>"So all i have to do is giving you info about the students?"
"You must have a file somewhere"
>"Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie"
>You ketp quiet for a moment. Usually, people likes to bargain
>"I hope you got all the names. But if you were kind enough to follow me into my office, i could give you the adresses"
"I will follow you. We'll make sure you have the head seat in the next everton meeting"
>You follow the cold woman inside a dark room
>When you try to find the switch, the doors closes with the classic lock sound. A short pause later, lights are on
>It's her bedroom, she sitting at the edge of the bed
"Ma'am Cinch"
>"Cinch is enough, Ace. Before we end this night with golden brooch for both of us, i want a little something for the adresses"
"And that is?"
>she crosses her legs like that scene of basic instints
"Ma'am Abacus Cinch, are you trying to seduce me?"
>"How improper of you telling me that after taking me to dinner, a show, and expect i will just play along"
>>
File: 1446734190894.jpg (496 KB, 770x870)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>You know when to accept defeat
>You undo your pants, and present your pride and joy in front of her. Just as long as a healthy stallion
>"You have all the cards Ace"
"I don't like to brag myself, but i have my tricks and endurance"
>A wider smile appears as she undress
"Canterlot road at 247, Saddle Row 7, Sweet Apple Acres farm at southwest, Cloud street's last house at the right, Everfree avenue 199, Crystal path 42, and the apartment complex in the corner between stardust and mustang"
>She lays on the side of the bed
>"Now, please meet the end of our deal"
"Do not worry about that. I'm a man of my word"
>Finished that sentense, you spend a delightful night with cinch
---
>After a morning with coffe and waffles, with a lucky call from everton for a lucky woman, you return to HQ
>Everyone looks at you disgusted, but your partner won't even look at you in the eyes
>Actually, he tries to avoid you
"Coffe! How's things?"
>"God-fucking-dammit! Ace, you knew we had bugs on you!"
"Klatch, come on. For a woman of her age, she kept herself in great shape, and the lipstick covers some big sweet-"
>"Don't you dare finish that sentence or i will report you"
"Relax. Better yet, give me a hug"
>"I know where those hands have been! Don't touch me!"
"I will give you a hug"
>"No!"
>You spend the day following Coffe Klatch for a hug
>>
>>32633478
I’m now envisioning Ace and Coffee as these two from Mindhunter
>>
>>32633515
I'm not him. I in fact shared this in a discord thread and others called me for using the easier to read but longer command lines a faggot.
>>
>>32634297
do you wanna try that again in english?
>>
>>32634217
>>32634225
>>32634234
>ace banged cinch
Holy shit, and i though going for the S5 was bad. Ace fucks everything that moves
>>
File: 1531355323926.png (426 KB, 835x465)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>32634403
>>
>>32634403
ace fucked everyone
>>
>>32634437
Ace's motto right here ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: bipolar bitch.png (998 KB, 960x1072)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
>My office buzzer beeped just as I was finishing up the late afternoon tea.
>I got up, cleverly spun the trilby onto my head, then peeked through the peephole. One could never be too careful in this line of work.
>"Open up, Coffee," said the figure outside, fingering the buzzer again. "I know you're in there doing your stupid Sam Spade impression."
>She had a striking pink hair with an angry teal streak running through it.
>Great, I thought to myself. A damn heartthrob.
>I unlocked the door and offered to take the damsel's coat. She wasn't wearing one, because it was really hot outside.
"Coffee Klatch, Bureau of Investigations."
>"I know that already."
>I fell casually into my chair, but not hard enough to make it look stupid or anything. I kicked my feet up onto the desk, which had a lot of paperweights strewn about but no paper.
"Care for a cigar?"
>"No."
>I lit one up myself and sucked on it thoughtfully. It was a fake movie prop with no nicotine in it, but the case and ashtry really tied the room together.
>>
File: who's who again?.png (1.16 MB, 1200x1320)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>32634757

>"Coffee, look," said the pink-haired damsel, frowning. "Ace has gone insane. He's been bragging up a storm about how he's been fucking me raw for the past week, and I need you to tell him to cut that shit out."
>I looked at the pink-haired damsel. She was playing an angle here, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
"But isn't it true that you're in a relationship with him?"
>"No. NO!"
>The pink-haired damsel pulled at her hair, her teeth clenched angrily. It was pushing all the right buttons for me.
>"You dense idiot! Ace is boning Lemon Zest. LEMON ZEST! How do you chucklefucks both manage to mistake the two of us so consistently?"
"It must be the green hair," I pointed out.
>"Her whole hair is green, I have a greenish STREAK!"
>I had to keep myself from dropping my fake cigar at this shocking revelation. She had a point. A very observant point. Perhaps.... *too* observant.
>Something clicked in my head. Suddenly, everything made perfect sense.
"I'll take the case, ma'am," I said, standing up hurriedly.
>"The case--? No. Nononono, you're not doing this Maltese Falcon shit on me. I just want you to TELL Ace to stop--"
"Please leave your name and contact info with my secretary--"
>"You don't have a secretary!"
"--and I'll ring you as soon as I'm able. Good day, m'lady."
>And with that, I left my office in search of my partner.
>>
File: ramones chest.png (558 KB, 1024x1115)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>32634770
>Finding Ace Thruster proved to be difficult. I had to walk the whole way because my Oldsmobile was at the shop again.
>While walking past the Sugarcube Corner, I had a strange gut feeling about the place.
>Ace Thruster was not the one to crave sugary treats, but if he was to go out on a date with a pink-haired heartthrob like the one I met earlier...
>I did an about-face and strut into the confectionary joint. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the unmistakeably handsome BOI agent chatting up a girl.
>She was either Lemon Chest or Sour Sweat, I wasn't sure what was what anymore.
>Everyone was playing their own angle, and the only person I could trust was dating a fruity named girl whose hair color was up for debate. Things were getting very, very, very dangerous.

>I glided over to the table they were sitting in, trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible by ignoring questioning looks from the wait staff.
"Ace Thruster," I began as I sat next to him. The girl looked startled, but Ace and I kept our cool. That's why BOI is the coolest intelligence agency.
>"Coffee Klatch," he replied, not even flinching an eyebrow. "Something urgent?"
"It's about Lemon Sour," I began, lowering my voice to a conspiratorial hush. "A little birdie just told me that her hair is supposed to be pink."
>"Sour Spot. Her name is Sour Spot," Ace corrected me.
>"Uh, excuse me? I'm Lemon Zest," interrupted Ace's date.
>Ace held up a hand, signaling Limon Chest to keep quiet. "And who told you this?"
"An informant I met this afternoon. Very observant. A smokin' hot babe."
>"Nice!"
>Ace nodded approvingly. We bumped fists like total bros, and that's why BOI is the best intelligence agency.
>>
>>32634757
>>32634770
>>32634812
Good stuff.
Keep it up.
>>
File: lemon's chest.jpg (1.08 MB, 1494x3195)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>32634812
"And I believe," I said, pointing a finger squarely at Lenin Test. "You owe us an explanation."
>She raised an eyebrow, then said, "excuse me?"
"Your hair. A particularly observant informant -- TOO observant, I might add -- told me this afternoon that your hair was supposed to be pink."
>"Whaaaaat?" Lemur Pest began to protest. "Wait, don't tell me you guys have me confused with Sour Sweet again."
>"Wait a minute," said Ace, "you're not Sour Spot?"
>"Nonono, I am Lemon Zest. You're confusing me with Sour Sweet, not Sour Spot."
>I interrupted them both. This was insane.
"Hey, what about the whole pink hair thing, then?"
>"I dunno, go ask Sour Sweet."
>"Coffee, I've got this," said Ace, squeezing my shoulder. "I'll stay and make interrogative love with Sour Spot here--"
>"I'm Lemon Zest."
>"--while you go after Sweet Sour."
>"Sour Sweet."
"Got it," I said, standing up. "And uhh, Ace? Don't work too hard, yeah?"
>"I am always hard, bro."
>Ace Thruster winked at me, no homo. The bromance we share is something special, and that's why BOI is the manliest intelligence agency.
>I tipped my trilby appreciatively, then headed out.
>I wanted to call the cab but I didn't have my cellphone with me, so I took the bus instead.
>>
>>32634892
>When I arrived at Sour Sweat's place, it was close to midnight.
>It was highly ungentlemanly to barge into a damsel's place this late, but I had a case to solve, and I wasn't about to let niceties get in the way of my job.
"Sour Sweat!" I shouted, banging on the door as hard as I could. "Sour Sweat, open up!"
>"WHAAAAT?" she, swinging the door open. "And no, it's SOUR SWEET you fucking imbecile!"
>Her face looked like an angry rhino, and my heart skipped a beat. Now that I had to stay strong to confront the pink-haired damsel, I was falling for her.
"Sore Street," I said gently, cupping the wrathful damsel's dainty chin. "Why did you set me up like that?"
>"Set you up? SET YOU UP?" She sputtered. "All I tried to do was to get you to tell Ace Thruster to--"
"The girl! Lemon Chest!" I snapped, losing my patience. "Her hair was not pink at all! Why did you lie to me, babe?"
>"Who said anything about Lemon's hair-- Oh my god..."
>Southern Sweet pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.
>"Look, Lemon Zest texted me earlier about how Mr. Ass Cruster *finally* got her name right, and presumably won't be bragging about boning me anymore. So..."
>I looked at her in the eyes. They were searingly beautiful.
"So..."
>>
>>32634895
>"Your stupid 'case' or whatever is done, I don't need your help anymore, PLEASE go away."
>She frowned in a way that made my head spin with endorphins. It was the ugliest frown I had seen in my life, and I wanted it desperately.
>That's when I realized what she was doing.
>She did all this to seduce me, to win my heart over. And now that her lies had been exposed and laid bare in front of me, she was bringing out the big guns.
>I shook my head in disbelief.
"Darling, I know what you're trying to do--"
>"Did I just fucking stutter? I said LEAVE."
"--But trust me, you can't seduce a BOI agent that easily. We have standards, and that's why BOI is the most professional intelligence agency in the world."
>I grabbed Sour Sweet's hand, and kissed it gently before she could pull it away.
"Farewell, my sweet. Our love was never meant to be."
>"What in the hell..."
>And with that, we parted ways forever. I knew I'd never see her again--
>"I am going to kick your fucking balls when I see you at school tomorrow!"
>--but what little love we had shared along the way, I'd remember forever.

>The next day, I posted on MyStable about how Sour Sweat fell totally head over heels for me.

The End
>>
File: yes (1).png (1.09 MB, 1156x2200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>32633515
>>
>>32634903
Coffee is a real gumshoe.
Glad he shoved the case of the girl with green skin.
>>
File: 983361.gif (1.74 MB, 621x460)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>32634946
>Glad he shoved the case of the girl with green skin.
"Green hair! HAIRRRRRR!!!!!"
>>
File: 1531272474543.jpg (333 KB, 1156x3000)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>32634904
>>
File: trixie with sword.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Trixie is getting powers.
>>
>>32635095
and you can be damn sure that BOI is going to investigate that too
link to vid?
>>
File: interview with animals.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Fluttershy interviews animals.
>>
File: rarity and the girls.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Rarity corners the girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPAFbj_7RTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdvtJHVa66s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4OP8vwg_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1CmZ00oiKI

One shouldn't spoil their dinner but if you want some leaks, links are here.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>32635146
>Trixie in thigh highs
That's it. They've created a semen demon.
>>
>>32634903
God, I fucking love this. This whole Ace and Coffee thing has such potential to become a whole world of green.

The (Mis)Adventures of Ace Thruster and Coffee Klatch - BOI Agent Extraordinaire's
>>
>>32635095
>>32635102
>>32635146
>>32635207
don't bring official content into OC cesspool
>>
File: pinkie and trixie.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>32635237
Go cry somewhere else.
This is a fun thread.
>>
>>32635254
HOW ABOUT TO SHUT THE FUCK WITH YOUR SHITTY OC
>>
File: 1507456823805.jpg (89 KB, 745x626)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>32635278
wow dude, you're pretty mad.
>>
>>32635289
man, could you imagine hating fun so much that you get ANGRY at aceposting?
>>
>>32635278
Awww you're cranky wacky :(
>>
File: 1452653.png (444 KB, 1217x1000)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>
>>32635295
Reminds me of the Barbie poster that enters any EqG thread just to complain.
>>
>>32635289
>>32635300
>no u
>>
>>32635146
Aww, the street chic was a little letdown.
The image of the animatic made me believe that AJ only had her bra when rarity started to dress her up
>>
>>32635313
How is it a no u?
We didn't enter a thread we hated and throw a tantrum.
>>
>>32635312
Ahaha, I think it is.
>>32635313
>>
>>32635325
enough?
>>32628759 started
>>
>>32635338
Elaborate.
Plus, it's already been linked.
>>32633735
>>
>Canterlot City
>The room was dark, the smell of smoke in the air
>A girl was out at the bar feeling depressed and hopeless over a loss of her powers
>At that time she noticed a change in the jukebox
>The music was warmer, more passionate and "naughtier" than before...
>A gallant handsome young man sits next ot her at the barstool
>"Forgive me but a lonely girl like you makes my heart ache in pain ... Let me help you " - said the gracious man
>As the man's fingers caress the girl's body she could feel a tight and firm body... a rare sight in a city wimpy men
>The man went deeper and deeper until the woman unleashed a scream of pleasure that incarnated the spirit of ecstasy and passion in a single feeling
>She passes out with a smile in her face, she knew that she discovered passion for the first time in her life
>The next morning Adagio awakens, a feeling of satisfaction in her
>There was a picture of her handsome lover at her side
>At the bottom of the pic it read:
>...
>Ace Thruster
>>
>>32634168
>>32634312
I found more.
>>
>>32635230
Don't forget this other one >>32633552

And these Zorro-style signature thruster greens
>>32633377
>>32633390
>>32633397
>>32633403
>>32633416
>>32633422
>>
>>32634892
>>Ace Thruster winked at me, no homo. The bromance we share is something special, and that's why BOI is the manliest intelligence agency.
fucking lol
>>
>>32635669
Don't forget Ace, girl's delight.
>>32623095
>>32624407
>>32624636
>>32626081
>>32628219
>>
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>32635913
>ace thruster please fuck all my waifus i am such a cuck
there you go.
>>
>>32635921
>waifus
>plural
You never deserved them to begin with.
>>
>>32635921
>he admits he's a cuck lol
I'm glad you admit it.
Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
>>
File: 1002465.png (239 KB, 973x900)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
The only way to defeat Coffee Klatch and BOI...
...Is to hack them.
>Hack them? You're talking about hacking the BOI, Twi.
I know.
>What about Ace Thruster? What if hegets in the way?
He won't.
[static noises]
>>
File: 1531267521605.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>>32635913
>Rothschilds bow to Ace Thruster
>In contact with the princesess
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Canterlot city with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Acetrustdandgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Thruster babies
>He is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one alicorn who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Trusterbots inside you right now
>Thruster is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Ace Thruster bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent Neigh in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Thruster
>He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.
>>
>>32636023
A bit too ridiculous, I think I prefer the outlandish three letter agency take on the BOI and its bois.
>>
>>32636023
>least interesting oc of all time.
>>
>Location: BOI headquarters
>Agent handling department
>Outgoing transmission
>"Gentlemen and Ace, I've contacted you to Inform you of strange events occurring"
>"Over the past year our sensors have been detecting anomalies of unknown origin"
>"As well as reports of people attaining powers beyond that of normal humans"
>"Even stranger is the highschool seems to be to source of all this"
>" The school has requested funds for damages the school sustained"
>"Recently, a principal from a rival school made a report of portals and magic to the local authorities"
>"Although we've also had reports elsewhere, such as the mall, some camp and even at amusement park."
>"Naturally we want answers"
>"That's why you all have been contacted"
>"Honey Pot, Dead Drop, High Society and Safe House because of the age of our suspected targets and mission objectives you are needed elsewhere"
>"That leaves Coffee Klatch and Ace Thruster"
>"Both of you are young men but your ways of investigating couldn't be any different"
>"Mr. Klatch your level of professionalism is highly valued and you take your responsibilities very seriously, perhaps too seriously"
>"That's why we are sending out our raddest agent"
"What? How is being cool needed?"
>"Mr. Klatch, if you have to ask, then you still have need of improvement"
"I hate this place!"
>"Everyone ignore, Agent Klatch"
>"Mr. Thruster, you are charismatic, brave and daring.
>Your maverick style is best suited for this mission"
>"Come in asap for a complete briefing and mission outfitting"
>Transmission over
>>
>>32636014
The BOI has Martian Manhunter, who can stop them?
>>
>>32636232
Martian Marehunter*
BOI is about hunting Equestrian magic, not men.
>>
>>32633641
If somebody took this and Equestria Girls-ified it, I think it could work.
>>
>>32633735
What about their body type?
>>
>>32636255
Obviously Ace is the ripped CHAD we all wish we could be while Coffee is the typical average mid-30's white collar career body who has a wicked perceived fashion sense, very much into that noir aesthetic.
>>
>>32636267
I think Coffee Klatch is the type of dude who rocks a fashion model tier lean body and makes any clothes look good. He has the genes to make himself as bulky and sexy as Ace Thruster, but that's just not his cup of tea.
>>
>>32636278
Well yeah, ok. If we go with the idea that they're both pussy slayers in looks, while Ace is more proactive about it and Coffee is much more reserved, always in his fedora noir state of mind.

I can dig that.
>>
File: 1531381017921.jpg (35 KB, 480x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>32635095
>>32635102
>>32635146
>>32635207
>>32635254
Who's art style is this?
Is quite endearing.
>>
>>32636290
It'd be funny if Coffee Klatch looked like a lean pussy slayer but had absolutely no game at all, what with being a bit too absorbed with trying to be noir and preoccupied with work all the time time.
>>
>>32636298
Shit, I love it. Ace, the Chad, and Coffee, not the villain, but the Anti-Chad.
>>
>>32636298
>Girls flirt with him but I goes over his head or he just ignores them for interfering with his work.
I think we found his quirk
>>
>>32636306
>and when he thinks a girl is into him, he gets it all wrong and the girl actually doesn't like him at all
like a smart Johnny Bravo, but lean and noir
>>
>>32636319
I can see Coffee becoming friends with Zephyr Breeze.
>>
>>32636324
>Zephyr goes on and on about how to "score da ladies" with Coffee
>Coffee goes out for groceries and maybe pick up a girl or two
>"Oh hey, you're back. How did it go, brutha? Go on, share the Klatch of the day! Haha, get it?"
"Zephyr, I had no luck at all. But I did get a box of corn flakes. Original. Unsweetened."
>"Eugh, no thanks."
>Zephyr goes outside to pick up the paper, and sees the sidewalk lined with ladies
>["Excuse me? Sir? Are you friends with that hunk of a fashion model that just went in your house??"]
>Zephyr raises an eyebrow, and goes "Whaaaaat"
>>
File: 1531382340232.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>32636291
Bruh, they're killing me with Trixie.
Bravo Hasbro
>>32636341
>brutha
Got a rocket power flashback.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (196 KB, 1360x790)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>SECRET/NOFORN
>B.O.I. DEPLOYMENT AND MAGIC HOTSPOTS MAP
>DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE
>>
>>32636430
You know, it never occurred to me what their marks would look like.
Great for discussion.
>>
>>32636519
Ace Thruster
>ace of spades, or ace of whichever suit is considered more fitting
>maybe ace of hearts (laaaadies *wink wink*)
>some sort of rocket thrusters

Coffee Klatch
>large servings of coffee
>black coffee, since he's into noir
>>
>>32636197
poor Coffee, he’s under appreciated
>>
Coffee is like Cole Phelps, only this time, everytime you choose "doubt", he doesn't go insane and accuses girls about be miss Hitler. He only raises an eyebrow, and makes a passive-aggresive insult to see if the perp gets hooked
>>
File: ACE.png (107 KB, 763x813)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>
>>32636008
You joke, but I can see Scilight using her knowledge to beat them.
She can build robots, detect magic and even built a magic absorbing amulet.
>>
File: Flash_Sentry_Cutie_Mark.png (273 KB, 1600x2277)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>32636536
Flash Sentry's emblem is a lightning bolt on top a shield.
I'm not sure what Timber Spruce's emblem looks like.
>>
File: Timber_Spruce_ID_EGDS7.png (107 KB, 250x592)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>32637732
>I'm not sure what Timber Spruce's emblem looks like.
It's on his beanie.
Looks like a star with green stuff around it.
>>
What's a Klatch anyways?
>>
>>32637878
German for Chat
>>
>>32637878
That guy, you know....
The one from..... That place! You know...... There....
>>
File: 1531422196051.jpg (8 KB, 282x179)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32637875
I figured it'd be a log or something similar, not that.
>>
>>32637663
If i remember, some anon writed a sketch about EqG 5 and how the girls defeated ace and coffee using their wits and intelligence to defeat them.
Was good
>>
>>32638233
That sounds a lot more interesting than friendship speech and magic beam.
>>
File: 1422366069306.png (619 KB, 1920x1080)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
Think Pony Twilight will ever return?
Glimmer might.
>>
File: 1518823043791.png (993 KB, 1280x720)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>32638304
Pffft, as if. She's now way too busy running her school of diversity to care about anything else now.

It's her "life aspiration".
>>
>>32638256
Well, the guy added the friendship deus ex salvation because he said it's eqg, so it's forced with the friendship power solution
Still, it was believable. I'd watch it
>>
We did it Equestria daily
>>
File: 937243.gif (3.79 MB, 200x150)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB GIF
The new BOI candidates have arrived.
Who are they, and do they make the cut?
>>
>>32638488
did what?
>>
>>32638498
Indigo was on probation, but her brash style caused her to be fired for raising a lot of attention
Wallflower is still learning, but her abilities with equestrian artifacts make her a very valuable recruitment
Also, that norman thread make a green about why that normal norman is perfect to be a way more cooler Coffee Klatch
>>
>>32638340
She has so many loose ends to tie up.
>>
File: edu_thrust_large.png (78 KB, 320x223)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>32636536
Coffee is easy just a cup of coffee
Ace is kind of hard.
>>
File: ace.jpg (13 KB, 300x420)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>32638846
something like this?
>>
>>32639025
Nice
>>
>>32639025
looks like a buttplug missile
>>
>[BOI BROADCAST]
>[NOTICE TO: ALL PERSONNEL]
>beware of THOT
>Tactical Homeland Operations Team
>their suspected agents are as follows:
>Lace Hipster
>Roofie Snatch
>they seek to harness Equestrian magic rather than destroy it
>[FULL STOP]
>>
>>32639149
that's what they call Ace's bepis
>>
>>32639025
I dont think it needs to be literal.
Look at timber spruce's emblem.
>>
>>32639167
So like FBI vs CIA?
I can dig it.
>>
>>32639025
I'm thinking something with stars.
>>
>I give my life, not for honor, but for BOI
>In my time, there'll be no one else
>Crime, it's the way I fly to you
>I'm still in a dream, Ace Thruster
>>
File: mib.jpg (29 KB, 767x431)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>32639268
like MiB with magic
>>
File: no-magic.jpg (58 KB, 500x601)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
ACE THRUSTER!
If there's something strange in your highschool,
Who you gonna call? ACE THRUSTER!
If there's something anomolous and it don't look good,
he ain't afraid of no magic.
If you're seeing things coming through a portal,

An unspeakable force creating monsters and ghouls,

If you're all alone, pick up the phone and call

ACE THRUSTER!!!
>>
>>32632411
now that I think of it all stories surrounding them did sound similar.
>>
>>32639777
>images might be from the same guy
>therefore all the stories must be from the same guy
?????????????
>>
>>32633377
> the conquistador of hearts
Ace confirmed for aids
>>
File: real_ghostbusters.jpg (32 KB, 350x252)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>32639703
>Ghostbusters
RRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT in My fucking childhood. That would be the most atisticwesome crossover ever.
>It's New York
>It's the old firehouse
>Peter Venkman walks in and notices Ray and Egon hunched over a table. Maps, charts, notes everywhere.
>"Hey guys, what's going on, planing our vacation?"
>Egon nudges His glasses up with His middle finger, a gesture Peter's seen so many times He's stopped pretending to get offended.
>"No Peter, look at this". He Hands Pete a pile of computer printouts with pictures. There's newspaper clippings.
>"Blah blah local high school damaged in erie explosion, blah blah strange occurrences, yadda yadda a ray of energy, Something something Canterlot high- CANTERLOT?!?"
>"OOoooohh no you two! We are not doing a road trip! I've got box seats for the Yankees and the phone numbers for at LEAST three babes!"
> Ray looks up, smiling ear to ear. "Come on Pete! It'll be great! Winston's getting Ecto-1 packed right now".
> "You guys want to chase every flash of light in the lower 48, I'm no-" Something catches Peter's eye in the paper clippings
>"HELLLLLLLO Mama! What do we have here?!?"
>Ray and Egon startle. "What is it Pete? You find something? Some bit of paranormal evidence?"
>Peter slaps the papers with the back of His hand. "Would You look at this fox! Principal Celestia? Whoa, She can put Me in detention any day of the week."
>Egon and Ray glare at each. "Ohhh Slimer, I think Pete's got a cookie hidden in His socks!"
>"NO SLIMER NOT AGAIN NO NOOOOOOOOOOO"
>>
File: 1531387776956.png (450 KB, 909x512)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>32639787
He got debunked on the images accusation and doubled down on his stupidity.
There's no reasoning with him.
>>
>>32632411
also he's doing the same meme for 2 years
>>
>>32639889
>2 years
I made some content and I only learned about Ass Cruster from the last Shadowbolts thread, so you're actually wrong.
If there's anyone samefagging here, it's you.
>>
>>32639869
Loved the intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VApZrgriw_8
>>
File: 1531150054520.png (197 KB, 433x622)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>32639907
Ignore the hater.
Have fun.
>>
File: 1530935676945.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Seriously, how is nobody talking about all the crazy things happening?
The principles must have some serious pull.
>>
>>32640021
*principals*
>>
>>32640021
It's one of those crazy anime rule of observable magic phenomena around high schools. The entire place could be wrapped in an orb of dark energy and crackling menacingly, and not a single cop or a bystander would show up.
Whenever something's about to go down, everyone in the vicinity is beset with a weird compulsion to walk away from the school. Equestrian magic is sentient like that. And that's why BOI was never able to secure any concrete evidence after years of investigations. SciTwi was able to get some readings only because she had a horseland doppelganger that interfered with the magic's will.
>>
>>32639940
>ignore the hater
says the Shitty OC supporter
>>32639907
he's always shitposting the ace meme since may 2016
>>
File: 1531390428990.jpg (29 KB, 500x504)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>32640047
>Says the samefagging butthurt autist that can't accept people like what he doesn't like and wants everyone to know it.
>>
>>32640071
Just kys sethisto, nobody cares about your fucking forced meme.
ace thruster got fucking debunked long ago

AND NO, i'm very serious.
>>
File: 1518827766767.png (286 KB, 876x448)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>32640090
I care.
>>
>>32640090
>proves my point and tells himself lies for his own sanity.
>throws label and attacks it.
Ayy lmao
>>
>>32640103
>Called out for being a retard
>"Hurr durr its bait"
please kys
>>
>>32639399
Like this?
>>
>>32640112
>muh pot calling the kettle black and tu quoque
Take your own advice.
>>
>>32640118
>my mark is the coolest and has gold stars on it
>and that's why i'm the best agent at BOI
>>
>>32640134
It's the United States Army Aviation mark.
There's plenty like it.
>>
>>32639167
Lace Hipster
>grill
>did I mention she's a grill?
>thinks Equestrian magic is totally radical and fresh
>enjoys her mocha with a shot of vodka
>legit hipster but uses her airheaded inflection to hide her staggering intellect
>is not afraid to seduce men to get what she wants
>pretends to be a cardio bunny, but could wrestle a bear comfortably
>secretly has a huge crush on Coffee Klatch

Roofie Snatch
>hardcore weeaboo
>thought about being a trap on a Chinese horse forum called 4chang
>enjoys anime, thinks women act IRL just like his Chinese cartoon waifus
>gets bullied by Lace Hipster but is too pussy to speak out against her, posts greentext on 4chang instead about his "feminazi coworker"
>seriously perverted, pops a boner at the most inappropriate moments
>once fapped to a warped piece of string cheese
>on working probation for being late too many times
>>
Need Coffee Klatch greens.
>>
>>32640277
scroll up senpai
>>
>>32640326
Sour Sweat is very rude.
>>
>>32640032
They work for BOI.
Why did Celestia and Luna are so calm about equestrian magic around them? They know
>>
File: 983529.png (692 KB, 2647x3959)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>>32640383
>Sweet! SWEEEEET!!!!!
>>
>>32639787
what I said was the opposite. the stories are similar though.
>>
File: 1513496245379.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>be Coffee Klatch
>after a battle against burocracy, you at least managed to get a hold of a food truck and a questioning booth
>sadly, you weren't in the position you expected
>Ace ran away to the forest with the booth, and you had to make the food
>cooking was never your favourite activity; too much dirty dishes, ergo evidence of your existence
>nevertheless, at least you got to chose the meals: eastern and indian
>a big falafel pic should do the trick. And be far enough of the campsite would allow you some recon with not much clients around
>"... and I saw it from afar. There it is!"
>a pink girl with big poofy hair comes with some friends
"Welcome to the falafel truck. We have everything eastern, but our falafel are the bestest! What I get you?"
>the girls do their orders, and you get them their food
>why a single girl ordered 30 pitas it's a wonder to you
>anyway, Ace's here
>"sup taco truck? One with spicy sauce"
"Ace, we don't serve tacos. We serve falafels"
>"who the fuck eats that? No one orders eastern after 01. Only hipsters or eastern immigrants"
"Whatever, where's the booth?"
>"don't be mad, but I made it a photobooth"
"wha-why a photobooth?"
>"I don't know, I though it was funny"
"a booth in the middle of nowhere is not funny. It's a waste of equipment"
>"canterlot city festival is around the corner. I bet you a lot of junkies will find it easier. They go inside and we take all the truth from them"
"Good, because junkies can help a lot by talking to a shiny wall"
>"you have no idea. Remember the saying: kids and drunks, always telling truth"
"No one says that"
>>
Up
>>
So what are they up too?
>>
>>32633735
>And damn, she was like "ahh.. yeah ace! Wreck me! Fuck me good aw yeah!" You should try to get yourself laid klutch or heck, enjoy yourself for once
>the only joy I'm getting is drinking coffee and finishing our job instead you go around rutting like fucking dog with steroids, shoving your dick around anything that fucking moves and being a fucking BLOODY NUISANCES
>oh.... why am I partnered with you again?
>*internalpain.jpg
>>
>>32641265
Informants at BOI in exchange for partial immunity.
>>
>>32641503
That sounds about right.
>>
>>32641530
They get princess points for every day that they stay out of trouble and bring BOI good intel too.
>>
>>32641541
Also they get Tendy Tuesdays if their princess points remain above a certain threshold. This system was devised by Coffee and overseen by Ace.
>>
>>32641550
>>32641541
That'd be just terrifying and awful to deal with. BOI has a separate housing department that feeds them tendies and cleans out their piss bottles.
>>
>>32641561
Ace enjoys it by his own admission. Coffee, admittedly, has acknowledged that the program has some flaws and kinks to work out over time, but for now works well enough on a small scale.
>>
>>32641579
>Fishgirls are living in a remote location as per an informant protection program
>Ace and Coffee occasionally drop by to give them tendies and groceries and such, because they are not allowed to venture out too far
>Coffee sometimes drops by alone to ask questions about magic things while doing his noir-inspired sleuthing
>Ace prefers to do the on-the-nose interrogation thing, but always gets rebuffed by the stubborn obliviousness of Sonata
>>
>>32641594
It's also not helped by Ace asking these questions whilst bending her over a desk and fucking her brains out
>>
>>32641634
Ace and Coffee are professionals. They don't stick their dick in crazy magic.
>>
>>32641642
Coffee - of course not, Ace - it's an enhanced interrogation technique
>>
>>32641649
>>32641634
Ace is much more professional than that. You give him too little credit. With direct subjects and informants, he only limits himself to sensual fondling and smooth words.
>>
>>32641649
Oh man, Ace trying to justify his "enhanced interrogation technique" to superiors would be a hilarious green all on its own.
>>
>>32641656
>Fake News
He's coming for your waifu
>>
>>32641656
This desu. Downright penetration is a no-no especially when BOI knows so little about horse magic. Fondling and panty-soaking words? Now that's right up Ace's alley.
>>
File: my ms attempt.png (14 KB, 502x253)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>32633641
You have inspired me.
Here is my interpretation.
Feel free to bully.
>>
>>32641849
Coffee looks exasperated.
>>
>>32641849
>Aysu Srusta and Copi Kratchee, agentu of BOI
>[anime opening card]
>>
>>32641897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GIFsT5Yng
>>
>>32641910
>Neon Girls Equestria - A Cruel BOI's Thesis
>>
>>32641897
>Ace Thruster anime
it’s gonna be just like Lupin isn’t it
>>
>>32641660
Coffee was the one who reported him after the Dazzlings started looking forward to Ace visiting.
>"Coffee, how could you, you're own partner. That's not very cash money of you."
"Don't make me out to be the villain. It was against protocol and very unprofessional."
>>32641936
That or like gag manga biyori and space patrol luluco.
>>
>>32641947
*your*
Fug
>>
>>32640854
Where is this pic from. There are some leaks?
>>
>>32641983
Old leaks.
>>
File: 1513479491942.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513495760635.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
File: 1531267200657.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
File: 1531267388980.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513461251643.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x1794)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>
File: 1513495488741.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513494571988.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
>>32641854
You'll be exasperated too if you have to deal with Ace's madness
>>
>>32633641
>>32641849
>>32642039
>>32642044
OC-tier/10
>>
>>32639874
>gets wrecked
>butthurt "n-no you!"
>>>/reddit/
We don't like cuckoldry. And keep your tumblrite "federal agents fraternizing with high schoolers" pedo shit to your self.
>>
>>32641660

>you are Ace Thruster, BOI agent extraordinaire
>and you are now in mr Smile's office with Coffee Klatch
>the reason? Mr Smile called you both. He is angry about your "enhanced interrogation technique"
>he never speaks in person. Only through a screen
>>"now, Ace, explain yourself"
"Well, i admit it's a little against the rules bu-.
>"it breaks a lot of rules Ace"
>>"Coffee, silence. Ace, proceed"
"Alright, what i did was wrong, but they were hard to deal with!"
>>"you two found them in the Golden Oat Hotel after they been admiting their way of payment was trying to sing, Adagio holding a red stone. The same red stone Coffee found at the open theater"
"Yes sir"
>>"and then you two move them to a medium size inn. The three of them living with the most basic comfort, right?"
>"yes sir"
>the screen shows lots of windows with video tape
>>"Coffee added the cameras and bugs as protocol command it"
>"yes sir"
>the video shows the girls living day through day
>>"now, here is the problem"
>the videos show Coffee going with a bad of groceries, sometimes a small joyboy or two so the girls have something to kill some time. Then, he makes them sit and pulls out a small notebook with a pen, and everyone talks about equestria and their magic, Coffee writting, sketching, and crossing texts and drawings
>other videos don't help you: it's you going inside their bedrooms and you having your way with the girls
>adagio deepthroating your big horse-sized cock, you using aria's twintails as handlebars while doing doggystyle, and you laying on sonata's bed as she goes reverse cowgirl, you scribbing something on her butt with a marker
>>"what did you wrote on sonata Ace?"
".... Free taco fund. She earned one per orgasm. She got 3 that day sir"
>Coffee is trying not to laught at you

Cont
>>
>>32642389

>>"now, you have the intel?"
>you show a tape recorder, Coffee shows his notepad
>>"leave it on the desk"
>both do as told
>the items teleport to wherever room Mr Smile is
>he plays the tape and reads Coffee's notepad
>the sound is mute, but you are sweating bullets
>you recorded that tape while having sex with the girls
>30 minutes later, he is done with both evidences
>the items reappear on the desk
>>"now, both have the same intel, but while i don't approve the methods, Ace had a more in-depth view. While you got what we wanted, we don't want that approach. We are a serious organization"
>the screen points at you
>>"desk duty. 3 weeks"
"Aw man"
>Coffee makes a smug laugh
>the screen points at him
>>"today you'll deal with the THOT meeting for laughing at a friend's misery"
>"what?!"
>>"the meeting is over. Smile, out"
>the screen turns off, and both leave the room
>"goddammit Ace, this is your fault"
"I didn't laught at you for having surface-level intel"
>"man, i hate dealing with those sluts"
"They aren't so bad, and that Lace girl really likes you"
>"whatever. I think you are late to go to your desk"
"You are right. I'm taking a break before going to the office"
>"and where are you going?"
"With the dazzlings. I'm already grounded, and an extra week won't kill me. Besides, i own sonata 3 tacos"
>your last sexual activity of that month was having a foursome with the dazzlings
>>
Bump
>>
>>32642051
Is Sunset wearing a choker?
>>
>>32642057
New villain?
Kinda looks like an older Twilight.
>>
>>32642044
>so anyways, how's your sex life?
>>
>>32642314
Nobody knows what they look like so it's fun to speculate.
>>
>>32642897
She is
>>
>>32643252
That's hot as hell.
>>
>>32643252
Until it breaks
>>
File: 1513485664798.jpg (130 KB, 1919x1080)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513485729665.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513485168448.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
>>32643802
>wet
>no cleanup needed
Precisely the words I expected to find on a Rarity reference model.
>>
File: 1513495629634.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
>>32643806
What came first? The animators calling SciTwi SciTwi, or the fans dubbing her as that first and the animators picking it up?
>>
File: 1513478924138.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I wonder if Hasbro is letting the leaks out.
You'd think they'd do something the first couple of times it happened.
>>
>>32643823
The latter.
>>
>>32631737
I find this meme funny, but i don't know who are thes two guys.
>>
>>32643846
See
>>32634043
They were introduced as antagonists for the 5th movie.
>>
File: 1513496400772.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>works on her vacation
Pure wife material
>>
>>32643870
>They were introduced as antagonists for the 5th movie.
since 2016
>>
I feel like Coffee would be into karaoke.
>>
>>32644261
Coffee is probably an accomplished singer and would be into karaoke. Also goes to the local jazz club to blow off steam in the most noir-like fashion.
>>
File: cloth.jpg (372 KB, 770x910)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
Here's the type of clothing I think they'd wear.
>>
>>32644659
Nice choice
>>
>>32644659
I feel like Coffee would wear dress shoes or chelsea boots.
Ace would wear boots or sneakers.
>>
File: 9106_4.jpg (46 KB, 400x400)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>32644659
I can see Ace wearing a pilot scarf.
>>
>>32645087
>"where we are going, we don't need roads!"
And his car starts to fly
>>
File: 1531538278398.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>32645167
I imagine he has a motorcycle with Coffee riding in a sidecar and making him wear a helmet with a police strope on it.
Coffee Klatch having a serious expression on his face.
>>
>>32645309
>>32645318
Is this okay?
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1440)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>32645322
I'm kind of getting a Yang Wenli vibe from your Ace Thruster.
>>
>>32645322
Anything is okay, because we dont know what they look like.
>>
>>32645333
Do you like it or hate it?
I really making characters just by their description alone though I'm still a newbie though and I'm not really good at color theory so.. eh
>>
>>32645344
Nah dude, I really like it, and honestly any new drawfriends who grace us with there talents is welcome. You won't be shunned here except by maybe a couple of assholes who hate everything.
>>
>>32645344
It's good.
If you want to improve, try /ic/.
You can learn about color theory there.
>>>/ic/
Thanks for drawing.
>>
>>32645353
>>32645361
Thank you very much anons
>>32645216
And (You) just gave me an idea
>>
>>32645409
No problem.
This is a fun thread and we like to enjoy ourselves.
Stick around if you like.
>>
>>32645322
They look good
>>
File: 1531539693944.jpg (244 KB, 1226x930)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>32645322
The other pic.
>>
>>32645936
I like how Coffee always looks frustrated around Ace.
>>
>>32646031
being around a womanizer constantly would have that effect
>>
Good morning my dudes.
How y'all doing?
>>
>>32646907
Was doing good till you showed up, nerd.
jk I'm copasetic.
>>
>>32646907
I'm maintaining an even strain
>>
>>32647373
Sounds exhausting.
>>
File: IMG_1543.jpg (332 KB, 960x960)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>32645216
Worst looking cycle ever made
>>
>>32647516
kek
>>
This is quite possibly the best thread on /mlp/ right now
>>
all women are queens
>SHUT THE FUCK UP ACE
>>
File: 1531576874991.png (104 KB, 400x276)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>32647516
Coffee is very serious.
>>32647550
It's so entertaining.
>>
>>32647550
we did it EqD
>>
File: 1521156499244.png (564 KB, 900x1211)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
Flash Sentry is mortality wounded by a magical explosion between random flower named magical villain chick and the Humane 7.
He's awaiting transportation to the hospital as Sunset Shimmer holds his hand and tells him he's gonna make it and that the girls will find a way to save him.
As the ambulance drives away they don't notice it get stopped and the medical crew and driver pulled out and change directions by mysterious men in black cars.
Flash feels a light slap to his face and opens his eyes to see a young looking man wearing sunglasses.
The man smiles at him and ask him if he wants to power to protect those girls.
Flash nods and the man tells him that if he's given this power he has to tell them all he knows about the girls and were the magic they've been picking up is coming from.
Flash hesitates as the young man continues "You're dying Flash, it's either work with us and receive a new life with the power to protect the things important to you or die."
Flash accepts but ask the man "what if I decide to stop you?"
The mysterious young man gives an amused grin and says "Then I'll stop you"
Flash laughs weakly, agrees to it and ask him his name.
"Names Ace" he says as they seal the deal with a handshake.
"Don't worry Flash, you're gonna get a new body and a new lease at life"
Flash closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep with the help of the morphine being administered to him.
When Flash opens his eyes again he has a new cyborg body and greeting him is another mysterious young man.
"Who are you?" Ask Flash
"I'm Coffee and that's all you need to know."
"I'll be asking the questions here. Tell me about the magical anomalies"
"Where is the portal?"

And so starts the story of Punished Flash, BOI agent.
>>
>>32647859
I'm interested...
>>
>>32632411
First post best post.
Dubs checked.
>>
>>32648068
>poster count didn't go up
Hmmm
>>
>>32647859
>I'm still in a dreeeam
>Flash Sentry
>>
>Canterlot City
>At a local supermarket the phone rings
>"Customer service how many I help you?"
"Yes, I'd like a refund on some ham I purchased from your store, it was unreasonably salty."
>"I'm sorry to hear that sir. Just bring in the rest of the ham and we'll fully refund you."
"Impossible"
>"What do you mean, sir?"
"I've managed to eat the remaining pound of the offending ham."
>"S-Sir, I'm afraid we can't refund you if you ate the rest of the ham."
"Unacceptable"
>"W-Well if you can come in maybe we can work something out. What is your name so we can solve this predicament?"
>....
"Klatch. Coffee Klatch."
>>
>"I'M LOOKING FOR AGENTS ACE THRUSTER AND COFFEE KLATCH"
>>
>>32646031
Don't let the looks fool you. The bromance they share is something special, and that's why BOI is the manliest intelligence agency in the world.
>>
>>32648283
Friends
How many of us have them?
Friends
Ones we can depend on
Friends
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (272 KB, 1106x960)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Meet the Aces
>>
>>32648348
They're all so smug
Even Mr. Clean Ace
>>
>>32648348
>The Great and Powerful Ace
fucking nice

pls draw a Glorious Nipponese Ace if you could, Aysu Srusta
>>
>The Deep State...is deep
>It's so deep, it doesn't know it's own depths
>It has so many shadowy organizations that they bump into eachother as they move behind the shadows and they often fight eachother
>One such organization is B.O.I., the Blue Oyster Institute
>It's director, Director Kettle, is not a happy man. In fact he is angry. Also black
>Kettle is going through case files when the intercom on his desk buzzes
>"Sir, the specialist you summoned is here." says his secretary in a proffesional tone of voice
>Kettle pushes the response button with a finger that has squeezed a gun's trigger many times over the years
>"Send him in."
>A few seconds later the door to his office opens and a sharply dressed agent with blonde hair and a ginger walk enters
>He has the look of a man who knows what he wants in his eyes, and even the seasoned director has to supress a shudder as the agent looks at him
>Though it's a shudder born of disgust, not fear
>The agent inspects his superior at a glance
>Kettle is heavy built, the gorilloid variety of black
>Most people with office jobs like to have large desks to spread their stuff and compensate for how small they are themselves
>Kettle's desk on the other hand is smallish. Something that emphasizes the size of the man
>There's a stain on the wall
>"Agent..."
>The director looks briefly at down at his papers
>"...Thruster. Have a seat. Would you like some tea?"
>>
>>32648374

>The agent smiles
>"Why yes, thank you!"
>"I've got some cups right there already filled. Treat yourelf to one."
>Ace Thruster takes a cup and then makes himself comfortable on a chair, not wondering why someone would have a tray with cups filled with (cold) tea in his office
>Why not have like a vacuum flask with hot tea and a few empty cups?
>The director gives the agent a scanning look
>The agent is more than happy to get looked at. Not only is he good, but he is also good looking
>"Agent Thruster, have you ever wondered why we're here?"
>"Sir? No, not really."
>"Well agent, I think I'm here to suffer. But you?"
>Kettle smashes his fists on his desk
>"YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FRUITBASKET!"
>Kettle leans over his desk and slaps the cup off Ace's hand, sending it flying against the stained wall
>Ace is stunned
>"You're here because of the democrats forcing everyone to do diversity hires so they'll have voters in everything! It's how we lost the damn CIA!"
>"I didn't know CIA was gay." says Ace
>"Satanists."
>"Oh."
>"Where was I? Oh yeah. You're a fruitbasket, Thruster! I looked at your grades and they are so low that we had more like you back during the Cold War, we'd be comrades right now. You're only good for two things! Sucking dick and not falling for women!"
>By now the director has established the boundaries of their superior-subordinate relationship
>Chuckling internally, Kettle sits back down
>"But as it turns out, today is my lucky day as I have a job that needs your particular resistance to feminine charm and you're right here and trained. I'm lucky because I didn't have to ride a chopper to your house, tell you that your country needs you, ask for your cooperation and rush-train you. Yeah, this is what passes for a lucky day for me."
>Kettle tosses a dossier at Ace's lap
>>
>>32648348
>>32648374
I'm imagining the great and powerful ace in there
>>
>>32648390

>The agent goes through it as Kettle runs his mouth, a favourite pasttime of people who think they know everything
>"Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk. Codename: The Powerpuff Girls."
>"Hey, how come you remember they names but not mi-"
>"DON'T YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME!"
>"...Okay."
>Ace flips through the dossier until he finds a photo of them
>"Oh my gosh, they're faaaabulous!"
>"They are, damn them. Everyone thinks so too. Which is where you come in, unless we've just discovered the cure for gayness. You still gay?"
>"As a tangerine. Sir."
>"Good, I bet your father is proud. These three girls are able to mesmerize and manipulate those around them. Field reports describe it "as if they're using magic". Your gayness will make you resistant to their influence. Immune even."
>"What is my objective?"
>"Observe and later capture."
>"And then?"
>"You call us and we'll send a team to secure them."
>"And then?"
>"You don't want to know and neither do I. All I can tell you is that we'll hand them over to someone else. If you want to grow old enough to be an old fag, you'll learn not to ask questions and spy on the other organizations instead. People in the secret business get nervous when you go around asking questions, fearing you might learn their dirty deeds."
>"So instead we spy on them."
>"Right. Now get out of my damn office!"
>>
>>32648348
Great job.
Check these out too.
If you dont mind.
>>32633735
>>
>>32648408
>wrong BOI
>bringing in real world politics
kinda cringe my dude
>>
>>32648429
Ace thruster is the real cringe
>>
>>32648429
It's the resident shitposter.
All he does is screech about how he hates Ace Thruster then goes around saying Seth, onions and eqd.
He's very easy to spot.
Just ignore him.
>>
File: 1531599329651.gif (986 KB, 500x281)
986 KB
986 KB GIF
>>32648348
If Trixie Lulamoon and Ace Thruster have a child together it would be the ultimate lifeform.
>>
>>32648429

OCs are cringe.
>>
>>32648488
Yet, here you are...
>>
>>32648449
>>32648496
>Defending shitty OC
please kys once for fucking all

we can't ignore the truth
>>
>>32648525
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32632411
uronically this
>>
>>32648449
Whoa, you're right.
Why does he go into a thread he hates just to complain?
>>
>>32639889
>>32639907
>>32640047
quick rundown
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/mlp.desu.meta/text/ace%20thruster/page/22/
>>
File: dfg1.jpg-1435418652.jpg (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>32648496

Having fun.
>>
>>32648536
please kys
>>
File: 1668358.jpg (105 KB, 1000x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>32648348
I like those spot-on reinterpretations of what the anons drew poorly in mspaint. Trix Ace is great too.
Would Rarity be more of an Ace or a Coffee?
>>
>>32648541
Look how much fun people were having.
How joyful.
You could learn from them mister.
>>
>>32648551

Triggered.
>>
File: 1508103118209.png (386 KB, 1492x1080)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>32648544
>Not posting the better version
>>
>>32648449
You really riled him up, brah.
Kinda feel bad for him t b h
His life seems so dreary.
>>
>>32648558
Just ignore him.
He tires out.
>>
>>32648577
no, please kys once for all , you can't ignore the truth,ace thruster is fucking FAKE and already debunked by hasbro.
>>
>>32648488
This
>>
File: are ya winning, son?.jpg (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>32648592
>>
>>32648552
I wanna say Coffee because of his noir-esque fashion sense but be turned off by his seriousness.
>>
>>32648614
This. When Rarity sees him and recognizes she has a true, nearly unparalleled competitor in the world of fashion sense, she becomes utterly enamored, but once they get talking, she slowly realizes that he's a only half of what she thought.
>>
>>32648635
>this cycle repeats every single time Rarity sees Coffee in a new panty-moistening outfit
>Coffee deals with the repeated interactions with utter professionalism and a tinge of fedora-tipping
>>
>>32648652
Basically flutterrape but more aggressive
>>
>>32648552
It's really a toss up.
They're both good looking but I'd say Coffee for his fashion and Ace for his charisma.
>>
>>32648592

Perhaps OP is autistic like Chris Chan and thinks that if his oc becomes famous then he'll be made official. Ace is like /mlp/'s Sonichu.
>>
>>32648592
>>32648900
>Replying to your own post
Sad
>>
>>32648948
He desperately wants attention.
Please ignore him and enjoy yourself warmly.
>>
>>32648948
That's all he's been doing. The posting style is the same. He's not fooling anyone.
>>
>>32648980
>>32649024
I know, but calling him out on it seems to piss him off, and I like poking things with sticks
>>
>>32649059
As long as you're having fun, I see no harm in it.
>>
>>32649059
>>32649024
>>32648948

Guess again.

>The posting style is the same

You're a special kind of retard.
>>
File: apple boomer.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1000)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>32649210
>being this vehemently anti-fun
heh, i bet you're an incel irl
>>
>>32649229
Notice how long it took him to respond even though he says he's not samefagging. Responded to posts right away but not that one. It's very strange no?
>>
>>32649210
>Mobile posting
>>
>>32649241
>broken spanglish
>literally can't count
Listen here you shitskin subhuman. I know that it's difficult for your pea-sized brain to understand why spontaneous and collaborative OC shitposting can be fun, but there's more to EQG horsegirls than your stagnant Anon-fugs-da-pusy self insert greentext generals.
This is not your fetish general, huehue. Be a good boy and fuck off back to Fingerbang or something.
>>
>>32649210
That's one gay ass font you use on your phone
>>
>>32649263
Ante toda tu perrencha, Ace Thruster aún sigue lleno de pasión, carisma y exquisita belleza.
>>
>>32649210
>SEEETHING
>>
>>32649241

Not everyone lives inside 4chan like you.
>>
>>32649369
>damage control
Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>32649315
More like
>SETHING
>>
>>32649380

You're bragging you've nothing better to do with your life. You are completely unaware of your situation. I guess I can't do you anything worse than what you're doing to yourself.
>>
File: 1748011.png (338 KB, 856x799)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>32649414
>>
>>32649414
Legend goes when that Anon was but a wee lad, Ace Thruster paid a visit to his abode. Anon had come home from school earlier, and was drawn to the sound of a motorcycle's engine idling from his parent's bedroom... curious, the boy peeked and what he saw shook him heavily. Passion. Boiling passion. Anon felt robbed of his mother's love and attention.

Since then Anon promised to best Ace Thruster. Anon went mad, removing everything that reminded him of Ace, he decided to remove himself from Civilization alltogether.
Some say he lives in the woods now... accompanied by Bigfoot.

Ace Thruster however still haunts Anon daily, Anon thinks and broods...
>>
GO TO BED SETH
>>
>>32649403
>Snake and the Crab
Woe to you hypocrite.
>>
>>32633641
>>32641849
0/10 for the effort
>>
>>32648348
This is like some sort of comic idea sketch
I love it!
>>
File: 1531564958877.gif (932 KB, 368x450)
932 KB
932 KB GIF
>"Those kisses so unexpected. My eyes can't hide what I'm feeling but better not get too excited."
>"Just some fun while we're dancing. Say hello and say goodbye."
>"We both know just how to play this game, soon enough it will all end. So my Darling, dont worry."
>"Now since the night that I met you, my heart has been kind of funny. I guess I could say I'm happy but maybe I'm going crazy."
>"It was just a midnight dance, must have been some magic in the air, because we didn't stop til dawn."
>"Yes we know that this isn't forever. But for now were together."
>"Love is only a game, let's admit it. Why not have some fun, the party has begun."
>"I'm all dressed up in my sparkles and sequins. Doesn't matter, there's still something missing."
>"Maybe you could make me happy."
>"I can't seem to fall asleep, thoughts of you keep on drifting. "
>"I look to the sky and whisper your name"
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
>>32649609
do others with The Dazzlings And The Shadowbolts
>>
>>32649630
Working on it.
>>
>"One life time, all has changed, there is no one but us we can blame."
>"Confusing, it's insane, feeling something like pain."
>"Each part of us shakes like a leaf, we are brought to our knees."
>"Seeing the truth and knowing what to do, out of the blue."
>"There's a change we haven't noticed till now, has this been happening when you're around?"
>"At the time you seemed far out of reach, slowly yet suerly we are caught by every move you make."
>"This feeling burns so deep, it's hard to believe."
>"What is left is to give in."
>"Loving you like this is something we fear but we can't run away please let us near."
>"Someday, we may have to part but we'll pull through."
>"Slowly yet suerly we are caught by every move you make."
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
File: 1531612901241.jpg (162 KB, 934x934)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>32649414
what
>>
>"In the middle of the road, In the middle of my thoughts, I will always wonder why that it had to be just you."
>"Was it the sparkle in your eyes? Or the warmth inside your smile? Or the light you give to life? Or the quiet things you do?"
>"In the middle of the night... In the middle of a sigh... I will always take the time and you'll know my heart is true."
>"As the brightness of the lights end the fear that's deep inside. I just want to be with you."
>"In the brightness of the lights and before I realized... I'm so much in love with you."
>...
> "Ace Thruster"
>>
>"For me, it's Ace Thruster."
>>
Ace thrusted raped everyone
all the equestria girls have babies with ace's face

End of story.
>>
>>32631737
>Coffee Klatch
Who
>Ace thruster will never be real
Why live bro?
>>
>>32649609
That night at the club must have been amazing

>the night just starts
>10:00 PM
>the girls and boys are having fun, dancing and drinking their worries away
>the doors of the club opens, and the femme fatale makes an appearance
>Rarity, the fashion hit model of the moment, makes everyone silenced, looking at her original dress
>she walks inside, swinging her hips slowly to the only man who didn't raise his head to give her attention
>the man, sitting at the booth at the bottom of the club, drinking a cocktail from a straw
>"seeing anything you like darling?"
"Sorry, but i left my mirror back at home"
>she sits with the man, right in front of him
>"maybe if you rise your eyes from your glass, maybe you'll find something better"
"The club is already bright as it is sweetheart, they don't need another strobelight like you"
>she takes the drink from the man
>"i think you had enough sweetie. You are starting to see lights everywhere"
>the man raises his view, looking at her eyes with a sight thay would make ryan gosling fluster
"Coming from an angel, that would be the better case"
>the woman is frozen by the innocent clean eyes
"Name's Ace"
>"Rarity"
"Well miss rarity, will you join me for a dance?"
>"... Absolutely"
>she extends her hand, and the man tooks it carefully
>walking together, another dress sharped guy takes hold of the DJ booth
>>"now, for the couple of the night, we got one song, and that would be enough to dream"
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHG__IAvWB0
>the spectacle was amazing, with movements barely remembered
>like a beautiful dream that ends at waking up
>for that time, the dream was the talk of the party
>except for the model rarity, who dreamed until dawn
>rising from her bed, barely covered by her silk bedsheets, a note in the nightstand
"Keep dreaming darling. Ace Thruster"
>>
>>32648948
>everyone who doesn't like this OC is a samefag
>>>/out/
>>
>>32649414
Okay now that's autistic.
>>
>"A simple lie. Was it a joke? The night is here and I find myself at a loss and alone."
>"As time has passed I've come to know that you weren't there and all that lingers are the memories I hold."
>"Will you come back? Will you return? In your arms, I'm waiting for you, right beside your heart."
>"How many days? How many nights? Reaching for the silent sign of life..."
>"Memories I hold. Crossing the lines. Without a care. And time again I've found you back at home. I've come to know that precious thing. So let me feel..."
>"Love in your eyes. Passionate bliss. What was once forgotten now returns into my life."
>"Kiss upon lips. Breath upon ear. Hold me near and take me once again."
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
>>32649964
Nice
>>
>"Tears start to spill from the sky. I hold back within my sight. I can't breathe, or sigh. Am I losing my mind?"
>"Looking away from your eyes. I'm drowning. I wanna cry. You have taken my heart and I'm drawn to your smile."
>"But even so, all this nervous inside makes me wanna love you more. With another gentle kiss from your hands and from your lips drives me crazy, leaves me burning in a fire."
>"With your hand in mine, such a simple thing makes me love you till the end of time. When I gaze into your eyes and before I realized, it's as though I might be floating through the sky."
>"Bringing the joy in my life. Just like a tempest inside. Oh, I know, there's fear, but it can't be denied."
>"Give me some more of your time. I've got no place to run and hide. You have captured my heart. I can no longer lie."
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
Ace Thruster and Coffee Klatch in: Agents of BOI: Anti-Magic Brigade.
The infamous mad scientist, "Science" Twlight, finally creates a portal to the deepest layer of Hell, Equestria. Will Ace and Coffee
>Agents of BOI 2: Summer Shimmer
A fugitive Scitwi travels to the far and exotic coasts of the Spring Break Miami. Will Ace break his record of 35 women in a night? Will Klatch stop the magical menace? Who will breed the bacon-haired supermodel lead singer of the most famous and successful pop-rock band in history?
>Agents of BOI 3: White Mare Blues
When the director of GAL, BOI's sister agency, goes missing, Klatch and Thruster will find themselves in the most sophisticated and expensive casino on Earth, an exclusive castle-fortress-bunker-palace deep in the Himalayas. Who is the misterious Rarity, manager of the casino? Can Ace seduce and bone Celestia, Luna and Cadence at the same time and prevent World War 3? Will Klatch find his way out of the shadow dimension dungeon before thaumic detonator destroys the fabric of reality?
>Agents of BOI 4: Two came over the Apple's nest
Strange pillar formations start to appear on holy ground across the world. A heartbroken Rarity vows revenge against Klatch and teams up with Punished Twilight, a scientist denied her Nobel. Can Ace really turn notorious tomboy lesbians straight with the power of penis? Can Klatch make things right? Is the Horse Apocalypse closer than ever?
>Agents of BOI 5: Revenge in Pink
Swearing revenge for the death of his partner, Klatch starts amassing an army against Punished Twilight's robotic flying armada. Meanwhile, Ace recovers from a coma in an unnamed hospital, shortly after impregnating head nurse Fluttershy while still on a coma. With the help of his increasingly big harem; and reformed-glucose-addict, now mechanic, Pinkamena Diane "Pinkie" Pie, Ace will become the first and only person to have a foursome on a flying fighting mech.
>>
>>32650703
>Meanwhile, Ace recovers from a coma in an unnamed hospital, shortly after impregnating head nurse Fluttershy while still on a coma.
He swaggers even in his sleep!?
>>
>>32648348
Please do a Coffee Klatch one, drawfriend.
>>
>>32650703
>Agents of SOlBOI 6: The ultimate ending
everyone dies, the end.
>>
>"These few selected words, layered upon each other as the paradise I’d lost sight of sinks so brilliantly, I look back to the beginning, and with this lonely song I sing, I am given freedom, More than I could ever need"
>"What warmth I felt in your fingers placed softly on my trembling shoulders how your kind voice blanketed my numbed wounds…"
>"You were always with me, always beside me, laughing so I can cast away all my hesitation, and move forward you are always here, so now, there’s nothing for me to fear Tonight, let’s dance, let’s reach for the moon!"
>"No matter how beautiful something blossoms, it will one day wither. Like the fireworks I had loved so much the faint stars shimmer in my tears embracing my loneliness"
>"But the happiness I had found when I met you, holds tight a peace I had long abandoned I cannot tell you how much I was saved by our chance meeting so tonight let’s dance, let’s reach for the moon!"
>"But one day you left, and I knew my dream had ended. But left behind, what do I think, alone?"
>"Even if we’ll never return to the past since the moon is so beautiful tonight. Let’s talk about how our dream would continue so that our days will never fade, tomorrow nor ever after"
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
>"Nothing changes in this world and yet we still live here"
>"Shooting stars are flowing in the empty sky. Why are we in this world?"
>"Even though we embrace the same pain and we fear the same things"
>"No matter how irrational this world gets, I'll still be happy because you smiled with me."
>"With a blurred vision, ah, now I see. That I live... for you."
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
>be the great an powerful ace
>be in a heated argument with yourself or yourselves
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING GORGEOUS ROUGE"
>you pointed at gunslinger ace
WHAT?! I DIDNT DO NOTHIN! THAT HANDSOME FUCKER OVER THERE STARTED IT
>gunslinger ace pointed at speed ace
WHAT?!! FUCK YOU.. I MEAN FUCK ME! FUCK!! WHATEVER! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF THAT ATTRACTIVE STUD HAVEN'T STICK HIS DICK IN THE FUCKING TELEPORTER
>speed ace pointed at chad ace
Well, I wouldn't have fucked it if the designer of the teleporter didn't made it look like a vagina
"FUCK YOU! YOU DEVILISH DICK!"
>you angered while flipping him off
NO, IT'S FUCK ME! YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH!
>gunslinger ace shouted and flips a table
FUCKING HELL YOU GOOD-LOOKING DIMWITS!
>speed ace shouted in frustration while jerking off
Well, I could use some fucking.
>Ace s. Thrusters says
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
>all three of you screamed at Ace S. while having an orgy
MAKE IT STOP!!
>anon ace panicked while having a seizure on the floor
>>
File: 1531576828989.jpg (78 KB, 938x632)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>32647629
Coffee parties reasonably
>>32651132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqtNv6i0dlk
>>
The waifufag fears the Ace.
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (400 KB, 1280x960)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>32648348
>>32650750
Meet the coffees
>Do you guys tend to use some of the characters while reading the greens or you make your own?
>>
>>32651307
lel noice Coffees
I use my own imagination for them.
I think that's one of the charms.
Since nobody knows what they look like. They can look like anything you personally imagine them to be.
>>
>>32651307
So grumpy and grouchy.
>>
>>32651307
I love those styles
>>
>>32634043
Ah so Ace wasn't described as a womanizer but was meme'd it. After those that heard about him assumed he'd come for their waifus and others took advantage of that fear. Interesting
>>
>>32652562
Basically
All we really know about them is the EQG government noticed strange things were happening and sent them to investigate.
Ace has a something that can nullify magic and they think Equestria is evil and is trying to take over the world.
Most took one look at Ace's name and thought to themselves "waifu thief! my waifu is in danger"
As for Coffee, whenever there is a story with two enforcement agents most think cowboy cop/by-the-book cop dynamic.
>>
File: 1531681512674.png (442 KB, 1020x1020)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Dear Luna,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving working environment and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions has made you ill of love and passion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that I admire and long for.
Yet we are sad, for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, hot and suave ambiance I will embrace you Luna. My hands will caress your hair of royal purple and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe.
In the end, while you rest your soft face on my chiseled, broad chest I will kiss your forehead and say: "You will never be alone anymore and you will always be warm ".

Yours truly,

Ace Thruster

P.S. Thank you for the permanent pass for the faculty lot
>>
>>32651307
>work of all trades Coffee
You created another Coffee, cool.
It's fun isn't?
>>
File: bognadof.jpg (371 KB, 1486x840)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>32633641
i don't think so
>>
>>32653364
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
File: starsky-hutch.jpg (64 KB, 924x530)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>32633633
>>32633641
>>32641849
>>32653364
>>
File: 1531443503185.jpg (82 KB, 1000x568)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>32653382
Will there be a cool car chase through the farmers market, back alleys and the docks?
>>
>>32653405
Good question. This is actually a crucially important question here, what cars do Ace and Coffee drive? Do they each have their own? Do they share a ride?

I feel like Ace would drive a Charger (Challenger?) like in the movie Bulittt, aside from his motorcycle of course. Dunno about Coffee, though.
>>
>>32653417
I can see Coffee driving a 1976 Buick LeSabre or something very unassuming like a 00 Toyota Corolla.
>>
>>32653417
>Dunno about Coffee, though.
A BOI issued Buick Lesabre
>>
>>32653469
But if we go off of the whole "noir" aesthetic thing Coffee has going on, what cars would fit that profile? I feel like he'd be the totally unassuming tryhard with some car from the 30's or 40's, kek.
>>
>>32653476
Hmmm I'd say maybe a 1931 Duesenberg or 1937 Chevrolet master deluxe.
>>
File: duesenberg-00025.jpg (72 KB, 940x610)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Something like this.
>>
File: sc0512-133602_1@2x.jpg (314 KB, 1664x936)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>32653517
Or this for Coffee.
>>
>>32653517
>>32653523
>everyone makes fun of Coffee for driving a tryhard land battleship
>they're actually rigged with some modern twin turbo monstrosity that pushes the cage through a quarter-mile in 10 seconds flat
>>
>>32653543
Those vehicles look like they can withstand a barrage of bullets.
>>
>>32653543
>>32653561
Ah, Coffee Klatch, as practical and prepared as ever.
>>
>>32653417
A 1968 ford mustang
>>
File: 7566_main_l.jpg (134 KB, 1200x596)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>32653626
Or 67 Camaro for Ace.
>>
>>32653417
>Do they share a ride?
Only when on official business.
Taking the BOI issued Buick Le sabre.
>>
"Get in Ace, I'll drive!"
>>
>>32653658
"Buckle up"
>"Coffee they're getting away!"
"Safety first"
>>
>>32653658
>in a chase, ace and coffee had to go to take the car
>the perp thinks he got away only because he stole a kid's camaro, but he will learn that is not the car the definitive factor. It's what's inside of it!
AT: "Shotgun!"
>ace asked for the shotgun in advance not because he doesn't wants to drive, but because he wants to shot to the escapist
>ace makes a small jump, and slides on the hood
>coffee takes the wheel
CK: "I think you scratch it"
AT: "If we get this guy, that won't be a problem"
>the Buick LeSabre lets out a mean motor sound, and in 3 second they reach 100, getting close to the runner
>before ace gets his Deagle, coffee PITs the car, and goes to the side of the road at full stop
>both leave the sabre, and point their guns at the criminal
CK: "leave the car and no sudden moves"
AT: "man, you are ruining my target practice"
CK: "you can try if he runs away"
AT: "whatever. Turn around chump, you are going inside"
>when coffee is about to handcuff the perp, he takes coffee's arm and twist it behind his back
>but before he reaches for coffee's wes 44, ace puts a bullet in his head, dropping instantly
CK: "ace! What the...?"
AT: "target practice"
>>
File: sandwich5_super.png (276 KB, 600x336)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>TFW Ace is actually Francis York Morgan
>>
>>32653786
>Deagle
I'd say a Ace has a Sig P226 or modern 1911A1 while Coffee has a BOI issued Smith & Wesson M&P.
>>
>>32653626
>>32653631
Is he the drift king?
>>
>>32650383
For the dream we all share.
>>
Do we have actual writefags or is it just random anons doing drive-by greentexting?
>>
>>32654399
Random Anon's.
>>
>>32654013
Drift is for tuners or weebs stuck with shitty JDM cars
Real chads "drive"
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
File: autistic nightmare.png (46 KB, 567x953)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>32654235
holy cringe
>>
>>32654664
oh wow, are you telling me that every single acepost made in this thread was by a single anon???? count me redpilled fellow boomer
>>
>>32654664
Look up I want to cum inside rainbow dash, is this loss and Corona is a good girl! A GOOD GIRL!!!!.
>>
>"So have you told those two interns that BOI doesn't actually exist and we're just the mailroom for payroll?"
>"Are you kidding me? Those two idiots are the best entertainment we've had in years. I gave one of them 'top secret intel' to deliver to "Central Inteligence" and spent the next half hour recording him ducking under desks and rolling behind cubicles."
>"...I thought the guys in this youtube video looked familiar."
>>
>>32654664
So I noticed you edited out posts.
Why was this?
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/mlp.desu.meta/text/He%20is%20the%20dream%20we%20all%20share/
>>
File: 1531708519221.png (302 KB, 474x805)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>Canterlot City
>A dame is just getting out from highschool
>"Coffee! Can I get a ride home?"
>Is this a trap? Better be cautious and alert.
>I say "yes, of course."
>She gets in my car and smiles at me. I nod back.
>"I'm bored, wanna swing by your place first?"
>We go to my place. dont do much, I show her my jazz records and my pipe collection.
>Once we get to her place, she invited me in, and we both sit and chatted on her bed for awhile.
>nothing worth noting.
>Then out of the blue, she says "I need to take a shower." and starts stripping naked.
>This is very inappropriate, and always being the gentleman I am, I said "well, I don't want to disturb you, so I should probably be going.
"See you in class tomorrow."
>And out the door I walked.
>>
File: 1515080660666.jpg (59 KB, 573x594)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>32654889
heh
>>
File: Suri_Polomare_ID_EG3.png (334 KB, 381x807)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>Crystal Prep Academy
>It's lunch and I'm having a ham sandwich. It's overly salty. I should call the supermarket I bought the offending ham from and get a refund.
>I finish the sandwich anyway.
>Suddenly I'm brought out of my musings as one of the suspects I've been observing approaches me.
>"Hi Coffee!"
>I nod acknowledging her presence.
>We stare at each other a bit, does she know I work for BOI?
>"So this girl I know likes this guy I know but he's been oblivious to all of her signals, so what does she have to do to tell him she likes him?"
"Just tell him she likes him"
>"Like, "I like you?" Just like that?"
"Yeah, like that. Being straightforward is the best way to get your intentions across"
>"I like you."
"Yeah, tell her to tell him that, and she'll be all set. "
>"...I like you."
"Yup, you've got it..."
>...
>She turns and walks away. >Whoever that guy is he sure is lucky.
>>
>>32655067
How can someone so professional be so dense?
>>
>>32655067
>I should call the supermarket I bought the offending ham from and get a refund.
>this epic reference
god damn, this thread is blowing out my sides
>>
>>32655149
Kinda like how nerds are smart but lack social skills.
>>
>The Wonderbolts Airbase.
>Preliminary intel suggested that a few of Canterlot High's graduates are stationed here. I decided to observe and interview the service members for any traces of magic exposure.
>I parked my modified Duesenberg and cut the quad-turbo engine. It is a very inconspicuous machine.
>"H-holy shit! Nice ride, dude!"
>An orange-haired woman approached me. I spotted a pair of gold flight wings just above her service ribbons. A flight leader, I presumed.
"Yes, it is a very inconspicuous machine."
>"Well, I wouldn't call it inconspicuous, but it's pretty damn sick..."
>The orange-haired pilot extended her hand.
>"I'm Spitfire. Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of restored vintage cars, too."
>I looked at the pilot's calloused hand, then back at her eyes.
>Was she coming onto me?
"Look, lady," I began, raising my hands. "I don't know what gave you the idea, but I am not here to bump hips and seal lips together."
>She raised an eyebrow, trying to remain inconspicuous.
>"Uhh, ohhkay. I was just saying hi, dude."
>I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Of all the time to be accosted, this lady chose now to solicit me for a private time.
>Unless, she *knew* why I was here...
"Why me? There's plenty of men to flirt with in this parking lot, and you chose me. Why?"
>Spitfire gestured at the conveniently empty parking lot.
>"Are you kidding, dude? It's 4 AM in the morning, there's nobody else here!"
>I began to sweat. It was clear that she knew I was here on a magic business.
>My life was in danger, but panicking wouldn't help. I had to remain calm and inconspicuous.
>"Uhh... dude?"
"I have to go," I muttered curtly, firing up the engine.
>I screeched out of the parking lot as fast as I could.
>>
>>32655234
Coffee knows danger lurks around every corner.
>>
>>32655234
>and that’s when ALL of Coffee’s spaghetti fell out of his blazers
>>
>>32631737
I just realized that this is completely irreverent to the show whatsoever and we're making it look like it's canon

Is /mlp/ really declining lately?
>>
>>32655364
Hiatus and decline in the show have slowed things down.
I still watch the show but this school of friendship is really lame af.
Board used to be fast now it barely gets by.
Some threads staying up for months.
>>
>>32655374
Example this thread has been up since March.
>>32056482
>>
>>32655234
Coffee has ultra instinct
>>
>"When the stars glow in the night, it's only you here by my side. Step by step, we'll keep going. Never to be sure for all our fates are in the sky."
>"I am here and I can't cry, as though our feelings all have died. Trapped by our emotions. Someday we might found that we've all been left behind."
>"This place, it's just you and me. And we gotta lotta loving', and I'm feelin' so free. In the silence on the tracks, we're sittin' side by side. Just by looking right at you has got me feeling so high."
>"So was it you who took my hand and made it turn out all right? So we could get ourselves together, spend an endless night. And I can't help it, I'm so addicted to you. And you know you've got it too."
>"I'll stay here, here by your side. So I'll reflect within your eyes. And, without even knowing that I've come too far for me to stop, I've realized
>"I'm goin' out outta my mind. That when you took me by the hand and pulled me out of the line. So in the moment when I saw you at a quarter to nine. All those feelings hit like lightning, oh, it can't be denied."
>"Hey, you be drivin' me so crazy with that cute little smile. You got my heartbeat up and racing, going a minute, a mile. All these chances where I didn't know what to do. I can't believe it, a special moment with you."
>"So here I'm standin' by right next to you. Was it my 'magination, were you movin' closer to me? And here, I'm lookin' right at you. And I think we're mean't to be together."
> Under the cover of the darkness of the sky. I couldn't help it and moved on the fly. So when the lights came up you got me feelin' so right, yeah."
>"And, without even knowing that I've come too far for me to stop, I've realized. When the stars glow in the night... I'm thinking of you."
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
File: Nail me, Ace Thruster.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>"I fell in love, didn't I?"
>"I cant get my mind off of you."
>"oops, our eyes just met."
>"What is this!? Why is my heart pounding!? My train of thought is all off-track... "
>"This has never happened to me before. Maybe I have a fever?"
>"My chest is feeling funny. My appetite is gone."
>"Why would that be, I wonder
Oh no, could it be love?"
>"On my own I imagine our date
It's gotta be a movie with popcorn with lots of butter."
>"The idea puts a smile on my face"
>...
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
File: 1531539989076.jpg (250 KB, 960x1190)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>
File: 1531540081120.jpg (210 KB, 958x890)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
Glimmer and Ace belong with each other t b h
>>
>>32655801
i hope you’re keeping a paste of these for the next thread, some of these are actually funny
>>
>>32655833
>>thank you
>not "i know" or "yes"
come on now
>>
>>32656095
>"it is BOI standard issue"
>>
How the hell is this thread doing better than the bikini and Sci-light the turbo slut thread?
>>
>>32656175
The secret to keeping any thread alive on this board is stir up a strong circlejerk and have as much fun as you can with it. That's how it works with any thread here.
>>
>>32656175
Fun
Sometimes unnexpected fun helps more than lewd
>>
>>32656533
This
It's fun and entertaining
>>
>>32656175
I said this in another thread but I'll post it here too.
It's because you guys have a treasure trove of waifus.
There's a serve lack of husbandos for 'those who dont exist on the internet'
I want top quality husbando
I want Ace Thruster.
>>
>>32656994
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>32654889
>>32655067
>>32655234

>"jesus christ coffee, you have the game of an alzheimer 90 years old man. Some girls wanted to talk with you, and even 2 like you. Why don't you give them a chance?"
"Thanks for worrying about my social life ace /s , but i'm ok keeping our suspects at a good distance"
>"at least you could fuck one. You need to relax"
"Against protocols and rules. I won't intimate with the suspects"
>"ok, how about meeting girls on a club. I'll be the wingman this time, and you could catch a date or two"
"No time. I must record all our discoveries and events tonight"
>"you know we don't work 24/7 coffee. You need to unwind, i mean it"
"Do not worry ace, i'm fine. Promise"
>"yeah, whatever. Pull over here"
>you stop the car in front of indigo zap's house
"Why are we here?"
>"you only gave me a lift here. You are going home, I go and question purple jam"
"At 10:00 PM? Like melon nest and sugar beet?"
>"my methods aren't for questioning. Take the night off, or i'll report you with Mr. Smile"
"Why? For taking my job seriously?"
>"for 10 days straight. He won't like his star agent to overwork himself"
"You wouldn't report me"
>ace takes his phone out
>"speed dial to HQ. What's it's going to be?"
>you don't answer, you only open the door
>"get some rest klatch, see you tomorrow"
>ace leaves the car, and knocks magenta's door
>you only drive away

Cont
>>
>>32656175
OC works
>>
>>32656175
It isn't. It's bots.
>>
>>32657338
To be continued?
>>
File: tango and cash.jpg (295 KB, 1250x826)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
So, based on all this, Ace and Coffee is basically Tango & Cash?
>>
>>32657417
>bots are talking about Ace Thruster
Even robot waifus aren't safe!
>>
>>32657439
Any buddy cop action flim would work.
I think.

Has their ever been a movie where the buddy cops are the antagonists?
>>
>>32654889
>>32655067
Does Coffee noir monologue to himself?
>>
>>32657480
Probably. Probably even keeps a journal he writes in like Rorschach does.
>>
>>32651261
You're as cringe as the 'striped' fags and what a shocker, it's both cuck shit.
>>
>>32657494
I imagine it's full of complaints about Ace.
>>
>>32657520
mostly are from true fans
>>
>>32657520
>ace showed up to work with another girl in his arms
>the surveillance tapes were recorded over with reruns of Pawn Stars, i suspect Ace did it
>this ham is very salty, i should return it
>>
>>32657528
Sir, you can't return the ham if you ate all of it.
>>
>>32657561
Unacceptable.
>>
>>32657338

>you reach your home: a small wood manor
>you park your black delahaye 35M inside your garage, and go inside your house
>you take a small breath
>the good classic smell of 1947. An era where men worked hard to recover after the war, their spouses waiting at home with a big slice of apple pie, and their kids playing in the yard, planning little pranks and mischiefs
>checking again, you see your place is a little dusty. Maybe you need to hire a cleaning service
>you go to the kitchen, and brew dark coffee with a ham sandwich. The store was really nice to advice you a new brand that isn't as salty as the others
>you take your dish, and go inside your studio. Your colleagues would never leave you alone if they knew you like to eat in your working place
>inside your studio, you leave your plate and mug in a side table next to your desk
>you may like to eat in your studio, but nothing excuses a filthy desk
>you take a paper, grab your notepad, and start your typewriter
"BOI Headquarters: Coffee Klatch report"
>*cling*
"Today was unneventful. The magic doesn't have any trace of magic anymore, and the students have been proving to be cooperative"
>*cling*
"The first student is Sunny Flare, a female who excess in mechanic and programming skills"
>*cling*
"The main proof are the wrists pannels on her arms. Those are connected to a personal net where she can receive calls, watch videos, and enter websites"
>*cling*
"A few days ago I made contact with her. While my suspitions were exagerated, she has been very interested in my personal life. I took her to her house, where we made more small talk, until she needed to take a shower. She expose herself, showing her naked skin. Her smooth curves, her perky breasts, properly simmetric thanks to the lift brassier she uses everyday"
>*cling*
"And her sweet cheeks, both undamaged and so soft that-"
>you stop writing
>dear christ, what are you writing?!
>you remove the paper, replace it, and omit any unnecesary details

Cont
>>
>>32657736
"It appears my wee wee has been stricken with rigor mortis."
>>
>>32657443
Kek.
>>
>>32657887
>one off
Damnit.
>>
>>32657736

"The second suspect is Suri Polomare, a student who is part of the fashion club"
>*cling*
"Three days ago i made contact with her at lunch time. I was eating a sandwich when she approached me to make me a question"
>*cling*
"I though my facade has been compromised, but actually she wanted me to help her with a silly issue. She needed my help because one of her friends needed help to convince herself to expose her feelings"
>*cling*
"I just told her if she wanted to reveal herself, she should be honest and tell him straight"
>*cling*
"She repeated the phrase "i love you" a few times. She did a great job and i know her friend will be happy with that lucky guy in no time"
>*cling*
"Personally, i would have liked if i was that guy, and she was her friend. Suri is a very respetable woman, and her couture would rival those of proffesionals"
>*cling*
"And even her smile is pretty. I know she has a record for being cruel to stand up of the crowd, but being raised in the city always creates that sort of virtue mentality. Maybe i could be with her and-"
>god, you did it again
>you rip the paper off, and try again
>this type of distration isn't proffesional
>you need to unwind. You go to your records collection, grab one, and let ut play on the phonograph
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHuko5BCFzA
>well, third time is the charm
>you put another white paper and start typing

Cont
>>
>>32657960
>inb4 Coffee starts writing about the attempted refunding of the salty ham
>>
I love how Coffee is comically serious.
>>
>>32657960

"The last suspect was an encounter with Captain Spitfire, Air Force"
>*cling*
"I been driving a Duesenberg, agency approved, at 04:00 AM. I though if i could enter without being noticed would make survelliance easy"
>*cling*
"Despite my efforts, when i parked in the lot, miss Spitfire was making a sentinel duty. She saw me park close to the barracks"
>*cling*
"She tried to coming onto me, seeing my looks and the car's proper restauration. I drived away since my position has been compromised"
>*cling*
"I made my investigation yesterday about her: she is a graduate of the officers's school in Canterlot City. A life of physical and academics aclaims made her the best candidate for the military career. She is best in air combat and strategic movements"
>*cling*
"Has a house in the Canterlot hills, and her mother lives in the city as well, owner of a black Jaguar E-type 1966"
>*cling*
"Likes old classic cars, air modeling, and she is part of the Air Force acrobatic team. She has a small fan following, and she always asks for burger and fries with vanilla milkshake in coinky-dink world"
>*cling*
"Her favourites activities are strolling, car shows, and 50s tematic meals. Likes a lot of 70s music, and the best way to ask her a date is to take her on a walk in the beach and order lobster in the fanny crabs down the pier"
>*cling*
"And when i take it to show my Ford Tudor convertible, she will join me in the drive-thru cinema where we are going to see-"
>*klang!*
>you headbang on your typewriter
>maybe you need a break
>you go to the side table and eat your sandwich
>it's just a small distraction. How much can it last?

Cont
>>
>>32658294

"Hey coffee! Rise and shine!"
>you are ace, in front of coffee's house
>you called him in advance, but he didn't picked up, so you went to check on him
>no answer tho
>you go to your car and retrieve your BBBFF's battery ram
"Coffee, as your best friend, i respect your privacy, but i'm your co-worker and i'm coming in anyway!"
>you destroy the entrance, and check the place: no sign of coffee
>you go to the upper floor, and check his studio: the place is a mess
>the room is full of scribbled papers, coffee stains on the floor, klatch is sitting on the corner with a dead stare on his eyes, and ham sandwiches are all over the walls
"Uh, i though you weren't going to redecorate"
>"i'm not in the mood ace"
"Well, you are alive. Let me check what happened"
>you grab the scribbled papers, and read some paraghraps
"Oh man, you really need a girl in your life"
>"you were right about me having the game of a dead man"
"Well, it's no so bad"
>"if i don't send this report, Mr Smile will be angry with us"
"Leave it to me"
>you sit on the typewriter, and type a few words
"If they ask, tell them you let me send it"
>[coffee report: everything is ok]
>"they won't believe me
>you go to the typewriter again, and write some extra
>[coffee report: the ham is to salty. I had a refund]
>"hehe, they may believe that"
>both laugh for a little while before you go to him
"Now how about you rise up, take a shower, and let me drive this time?"
>"that sounds good"
>you grab coffee's arm, and help him get on his feet
"I teach you some things about getting girls later. You need to clean yourself up"
>"that's a good idea"

End
>>
File: IMG_1636.gif (345 KB, 374x393)
345 KB
345 KB GIF
Since we're slowly creating personalities for these two, what would their weaknesses and strengths be?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>32658385
Ace is a good friend.
>>
>>32658569
Ace is a loose cannon.
He'll go in shooting first and asking questions later.
Ace is the kind of guy that does not care about property damage and will more often than not almost level the place to take down the suspects, with extreme force.
As a result of his flagrant rule-breaking, Internal Affairs hates Ace with a passion.
His methods are unorthodox and is known to get info from the streets.
But because of this, he can get himself into tricky situations where a more level headed person like Coffee would never be in.

Coffee is the agent that went to academy, shine by merit and theory, and becoming the final result of the system: a proper field and desk agent.
He goes by the books and is touted as an example all agents should strive for.
He believes in following the law as it is written, playing by the rules even when the criminal scum they're after does not.
If he deem that the situation warrants it, he may bend the rules slightly, but he'll never go so far as to break them.
Because of this, he lets opportunities slip pass his fingers.
Where a more maverick person like Ace would seize it.
>>
>>32658821
don't forget
ace and covfefe are FUCKING CVCKS
>>
>>32658569
What's your take?
>>
>>32657460
>Has their ever been a movie where the buddy cops are the antagonists?
Now that I think about it. I dont think I've ever seen anything like that.
>>
>>32658859
Hot Fuzz had those two detectives that were conflicting with the main characters for a while.
>>
>>32658872
Hot Fuzz is a buddy cop film.
The main characters were a serious and bumbling cop type.
>>
>>32658887
did you forget about these two?
>>
>>32658892
What type of buddy cop where they?
>>
>>32658913
*were*
>>
>>32658872
>Hot Fuzz came out in 2007
Tears in the rain.
>>
>>32658913
I think they're the bash brother type.
The kind where they're not opposites but act the same.
>>
>>32657460
The only moment i been against two buddy "cops" was when i was playing the lost and dammed.
Two buddy bent cops came and said "if you don't pay, you go to jail". Being GTA, Jhonny told him "fuck you i pay you shit". In the chase scene you coul switch to their view wherr they talked about mangoes, and a guy who lived in an appartment trying to break in because he left his keys inside his house, and taking the wrong guy to the station because he looked like one of the wanted criminals.
I killed them in the junction area
>>
>An Ace and Klatch thread almost made it to 500 posts and has 112 unique IP's
I'm lmaoing my ass of. We need these two in EqG already, they're not even real yet and they've already got one of the biggest followings on the board
>>
>>32659240
The idea of the girls fighting a buddy cop agent duo is hilarious.
>>
>>32658385
A weak finish, not gonna lie, but the typewriting parts were fucking funny as hell.
>>
>>32659397
and already retarded
>>
>>32659463
This isn't about you.
>>
>>32659641
Neihter your OC thread.
>>
pls explain this meem
>>
>>32659848
See
>>32634043
>>32652888
>>
>>32659954
in retrospect
>>32634043
>>32652888
this is some nyx-tier fanfiction.
>>
>Canterlot City
>At a diner called Donut Joe's
>A agent is enjoying a hamburger
>"I was chewing on my burger when he walked in"
>"I remember the first time we met at the Bureau. I didn't like his face."
>"Then he told me his name was Ace, I didn't like his name either."
>"The way he walked, the way he talked, the way he smiled."
>"The guys whole demeanor shouted trouble."
>"I was right, but after a few missions together we developed a fire forged bond, the kind of brotherly bond only found on the battlefield."
>"He was my best friend and despite his methods which still get on my nerves he got results."
"You know you said all that out loud"
>I ignored him and kept chewing my hamburger
>sliding into the booth Ace ordered a burger too.
>"I had some trouble with a couple of the suspects."
"Is that so?"
>"You're never around when I need you"
"You never need me when I'm around"
>"Anyway, how'd it go with the suspect any useful info?"
"Rarity? She tried to sit in my lap as I was standing up"
>"You outta have more sense than to take chances with strangers like that."
"It's funny, but practically all the people I know were strangers when I met them"
>Donut Joe comes with Ace's burger
>I finish my burger and wash it down with coffee and grab my smoking pipe
"So how'd it go with Suzy?"
>lightning up my pipe I take a puff before responding
>"It's Suri and I scratched her off the list of suspects"
>"I think she likes me, I even got her to laugh"
>Ace's eyes light up and that annoying grin of his slowly forms on his face
"Little early to be showing her your dick, dont you think"
>This motherfucker
>I throw my money on the table and get up
>"I'd love to stick around but some of us actually take this mission seriously"
>"See you later Ace, dont forget to report your findings to HQ"
>Ace just smiles back at me
>As I'm going to the door I forget something important and turn back around towards Donut Joe
>"I have a complaint about your hamburger, it was unreasonably salty"
>>
>>32659988
To be fair all the recent Equestria Girl villains are nyx-tier.
>>
>>32659954
>>32659988
honestly this seems kinda cool. a lot of people who write EqG always mention how odd how theres never any bureaucratic intervention in any of these events. also ace thruster no wonder people were expecting flash 2.0, the chad meme writes itself
>>
>>32660249
Isn't one of the complaints about EqG is that it's not interesting and the antagonists are lackluster?
I remember those 'Equestria Girls is boring" threads.
>>
>>32660278
Somewhat, yes, but because EqG isn't absolutely rectally ravaged like FiM is in terms of lore and environment, there's still enough room to imagine interesting plausibilities.
>>
>>32660285
I do like the SoL in EqG.
Cute girls doing cute things is a winning formula.
That said, I'd love something like Ace and the government getting involved.
It seems strange nobody seems to care about all the crazy magic going around.
>>
>"With one look you came and blew my mind. What was this feeling burnin' 'side me lasting time and time? Taking over. Let me realise. Looking through the clues to lead me on an adventurous night."
>"So what I'm 'bout to do is crazy, but I'll try and try. Disregarding all the rules. Out and on, come on, hold you close. ...and let's move on."
>"Lives are fluttering, listlessly, everytime. Sounds are falling near. Feelings laying bare. Now, without a doubt, everynight..."
>"It's like I'm falling back in love for the first time. The human heart gets caught without a reason or rhyme. ...No use in fighting up the tide. You've opened up the portal to the unknown side."
>"At a glance, you're so alluring. Just wanna have a taste, a chance, just a dose. Reaching out for a touch, and I'm feelin' so real. Getting caught up in the moment..."
>"Wanting to give in... Why do we just have to be friends? I can't understand it. Let it go."
>"What you wanna do, what you wanna say in this life. Run the risk of changing everything, breaking borders realize."
>"No matter what, I just can't contain it. It's setting me on fire, no, I just can't believe it. Like fireworks into the night... Can't hold myself together, it's like cool dynamite."
>"Yeah, it's taking flight. I be feelin' all right. Here, there's no day or night. ...Just a lovely dream."
>"Hold on 'til the end. All the pressure starts to fade. The countless dreams inside. Can now begin."
>"Ace Thruster"
>>
Let us create memories we can cherish forever, Ace Thruster.
>>
>>32655994
I'm an old writefag that used to write for the old Rainbro threads and the Lyra threads. I dont have a pastebin so if you wanna save my posts go ahead, m8
>>
>>32631737
Could someone please enlighten me as to what a klatch is?
>>
File: 1508955709720.jpg (70 KB, 600x615)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>32631737
Is this the eqg offshoot of /homo horse/?
>>
>>32648348
>>32651307
These got me following your arist tag on Derpi Please post more like these and add them on derpi too
>>
>>32660484
Origin: 1880–85; < German Kaffeeklatsch, equivalent to Kaffee coffee + Klatsch noise (e.g., of conversation)
Basically it's German slang for chat or gossip.
Think tea time for a British equivalent.
>>
>>32660476
just make a pastebin man
everyone else should post their bins for the next thread too
>>
>>32660518
Honestly, I dont want this becoming a general.
Having a thread every month or so would be preferable.
Generals are terrible.
>>
File: 1514601516710.png (48 KB, 524x1200)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Ace Thruster is a defender of Justice
He will fight all enemies to Mankind.
His heart and actions are utterly unclouded, they are those of Justice.
>>
>>32660278
>>32659240
>We have a huge anonymous following based off of internet memes on a dying 4chan board
>some people here anonymously complained that the villains are shit, I was there
>Forget about anywhere else in the fandom or god forbid the people who write and make decisions for the show, we matter more because we constantly entertain ourselves and eachother during our free time
>Acey boy needs to be real there's no other way
Summer can't end soon enough
>>
>>32660673
>Posting in the heart of a circlejerk and expecting them to listen to reason
You are retarded. Watch the replies start rolling in once they all wake up again
>>
File: 1531820980704.png (102 KB, 300x256)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>32660673
>Dat non sequitur argument by assertion
>>
File: 1531822911740.jpg (52 KB, 640x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>32660685
>Posting in the heart of a circlejerk and expecting them to listen to reason
lol that implication that circlejerk only applies to this thread and not others threads or the whole board as a whole.
>>
>>32660795
*in the heart of one of the many circlejerks on the circlejerk board
Is that better?
>>
File: 1531824657718.gif (1.8 MB, 304x227)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>>32660592
Magical girls vs Kamen Riders?
>>
>>32660840
More like sailor moon vs super sentai
>>
>>32660840
>>32661194
Those both sound cool.
>>
"Sweet little darlin', You don't have to go"
"Sweetheart, tell me you won't go"
"We'd be so good together if we had the time'
"Bein' alone's a nowhere state of mind"
"Lovin' ain't no crime, oh no"
"I see your man ain't here. He don't care"
"The way of the night has gone, we'll move on"
"Got to find a way to face another day"
"I search the world for someone I'll never find"
"Someone who ain't the hurtin' kind"
"If you stay the night, we'll make the wrong seem right"
"We'll burn in love tonight"
>>
Gary stu general
>>
>>32659240
>112 IPs
>majority of new IPs telling you to fuck off
>We're so popular u giuse
As expected from the intelligence of a circlejerk over a shit tier OC.

>>32662196
learn how to sage
>>
>>32662206
>>majority of new IPs telling you to fuck off
do you have proofs, my friend?
>>
>>32662206
Why would you expect the retard to concede to anything you say? Look where you are, this isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>32660673
>>32660685
>Back to back post at 5 in the morning
>>32662206
>>32662270
>Back to back posts at 1pm
How strange, I'm starting to think this Anon is tsundere for Ace.
I can't help but notice he bumps the thread when it's low and keeps coming back to a thread he supposedly hates.
>>
>>32662475
I keep seeing a dumbass trying to reason with other dumbasses and try to talk him out of it, sue me
>>
>>32662538
It's strange how you happen to be right behind him no matter the time.
And if that was true, why would you need to say it more than once?
Very suspicious.
>>
>>32662475
>Ace Thruster
>women are moist for him
>men are tsundere for him
>>
>>32662555
I ain't behind him. I'm just trying to save him the time it takes coming in here and doing his dumb shit. I happen to have this thread open because I do find this all a little fun, but every time someone comes in here with "ur fake" or some shit to a group of people who won't listen, I am more than willing to tell them it's not worth the time. Because you're just going to say the same kind of you said in your last post, aren't you?
>>
>>32662572
Ace's allure is too much for some.
>>
>>32662585
>I ain't behind him.
Anyone can easily see that's a lie.
>I'm just trying to save him the time it takes coming in here and doing his dumb shit.
If he didn't listen the first time why do you think he'll listen the next time?
>I happen to have this thread open because I do find this all a little fun, but every time someone comes in here with "ur fake" or some shit to a group of people who won't listen, I am more than willing to tell them it's not worth the time.
For what purpose?
>Because you're just going to say the same kind of you said in your last post, aren't you?
I dont need to repeat myself.
>>
>>32662600
I call you retards only out of honesty. It's just what this board mostly consists of. Not saying I'm any better, but it's obvious the other guy is too thick headed to be told only once and actually be like "well I guess I'll be on my way". By the way, you did pretty much repeat your stance, but I'm not too surprised since you niggers aren't the type to listen.
What's funny is that I think most of the IP's are genuine Aceposters. It's not far fetched for this board to spark up a massive following out of nothing with dozens of different people. It's been happening since 2012.
>>
Dang, hit 500
I suggest the next thread should be in August or September.
>>32660523 has the right idea.
>>
>>32662626
>By the way, you did pretty much repeat your stance, but I'm not too surprised since you niggers aren't the type to listen.
Tu quoque?
You're guilty of your own accusation.
>>
>>32662645
Never said I wouldn't rehash anything I said.
>>
>>32662635
I was ok with the BOIs being together with the EqG discussion thread, since both happens after 2 to 3 weeks
>>
>>32662660
That's a great idea
>>
>>32662660
Yeah, that would be better.
I prefer this.
>>
>>32662475
>5 in the morning
>Forced memefag lives in a shithole country
not surprised.
>>
Reposting this chain of posts from another thread.

Ace was with Indigo for all those 3 years. Mating pressing her and making her more wide than the mariana's trench.
Why would she take a cruise vacation when her friends are about to ride one in a few weeks?
She obviously doesn't remember thanks for the memory equipment

Ace was balls deep in Sugar Coat. Pounding away, until her pupils turned into hearts and her face was all ahegao as he pumped her womb full of his seed and she had an earth shattering orgasm and sugar coated is crotch with her juices. A dopey grin on her face has she was twitching and trembling on his dick in her afterglow.

He was banging sunny flare. He banged her so hard he delete her personality except that she is his personal cumslut whenever she sees him.
Doesn't matter if he is in private or in front of people. She will drop her panties (that she doesn't wear because of this), bend over in 4, and take it like the one-dimensional cockslut she is
>>
>>32662974
He can't be stopped.
The mad man already did the impossible when he was with sour sweet on the bed. Using his crazy equestrian magic granted by BOI, he separate her in two, fucking the bitch first while the nice one watched how he mixed and matched her ass and pussy while pushing her head to the bed with his feet like some crazy rapist ape.
And how it made her cum so hard she choose to watch as he had the most romantic sex ever with sappy songs, cuddling while penetrating and holding hands.
And when the both of them were satisfied, he joined them again to go for a third final round, going so deep he penetrated her cervix, and then cuddling while reassured her she didn't need to fake her feelings because what he felt with her was real.
We lost, and he won't stop anytime soon

Implying Ace isn't slamming Lemon Zest's clam to the beat of her music.
Bodies in perfect sync as they grind into each other. Sweat glistening off them, as they rock to the rhythm. Lemon's hair a wild mess with her clawing at his back and pressing herself as close to him as possible. Kissing and licking his neck in pure bliss. His dick throbbing deep in her setting off the flood gates, moaning and groaning. Her mind going blank as he continues to piston into her even while she's cumming.
Her eyes crossing, vision blurry, mouth slack and she fades out of consciousness.

>>32662946
That guy has saying how much he hates Ace and this thread at 5 in the morning.
Sad to be quite honest
>>
>>32662981
*was*
>>
File: closing tab bye.gif (1.58 MB, 400x300)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>32662974
>>32662981
Stopping by real quick just to say I'm glad that thread drove you away, nice to hear they'd rather be a dead thread than infested with this cancer and I don't blame them. Their martyrdom will never be forgotten. Reply all you want, I don't care. Bye bye.
>>
>>32663279
>I don't care
If that was true you wouldn't have even bothered. But if you want to cry who am I to stop you?
>>
>>32662626
>I think most of the IP's are genuine Aceposters
That's because they are, over 127 IP's and so much drive-by greens and other content.
Ace Thruster and BOI really inspired others to let their inhibitions run wild and have fun.
And the reaction both negative and positive was hilarious.
I'll be on the look out for more.
>>
File: Big Shim.jpg (558 KB, 1000x1050)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
Well done BOIs. You've made us all proud.
>>
>>
>>
Dreams do come true
Dare to dream
>>
File: 577376.jpg (693 KB, 1145x1600)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
Brad for BOI
>>
>>32663572
He is Punished Brad BOI agent.
He'll find a way to met his pony princess or die trying.
>>
>>32663587
*meet* fug.
He's a dude on a mission.
>>
File: 1531763697550.jpg (432 KB, 1740x1249)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>
File: 1531878861111.png (404 KB, 560x878)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
This thread is Glimmer approved
Ace is a true sweetie
Only tiny men could hate him
>>
>>32662981
>We lost
see there's that cuckoldry shit again. ace is just a cuck meme, made by cucks, and nothing is guna change that.
>>
>>32663997
>aceposting is also "glimmerposting"
likce clockwork
>>
>>32664152
What's funny is how terrified you are of ace. You're projecting your insecurities.
>inb4 damage control

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.