[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1529939597501.jpg (170 KB, 1191x1684)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Tiny Anon's Adventure: A Tale of two Writers Edition

Previous Thread: >>32600805

Completed Pastes:
>Part 1: http://pastebin.com/c06iXzDA
>Part 2 http://pastebin.com/R8aUvjcC
>Part 3: https://pastebin.com/8vzxeBuk
>Part 4: https://pastebin.com/NAEWKCBN
> Part 5: http://pastebin.com/MLmrqznK
Rough Drafts:
>Part 6: http://pastebin.com/BkZvnU3Z
>Part 7: http://pastebin.com/xZyi872b
>Part 8: http://pastebin.com/jKd1dYik
>Part 9: https://pastebin.com/VqbLsWLF
>Part 10: https://pastebin.com/BmpPQqYd

Welcome back everyone! Tiny Anon's Adventure continues, now featuring two writers, which means more activity for all you loyal readers and participants.
>>
The show begins within 15 minutes or so, so settle in.
>>
>>32635053
>>32635056
Please cum in my mouth, master
>>
Morning dawns over Twilight's castle, and long, warm streams of sunlight beam through the many windows, and find themselves refracted throughout the crystalline halls.
One such beam washes over you, causing you to slowly awaken from your slumber, recalling briefly the previous day's events. Your head is fuzzy, and it almost feels like weeks ago, but you remember more clearly the more awake you become. There was a grand celebration at your return, with Gabby and Zecora hanging by until the evening to explain exactly what happened.
Rarity fainted as the tale of your encounter with Gabby was relayed to them, and Twilight found herself becoming both more impressed by you and worried for you, as your heroic fight was told... before your not-so-heroic consumption. They were all filled with relief at the relaying of your recovery with Zecora and, with everyone gathered together, Twilight had sleeping arrangements made for everyone in the castle, yourself included. seems you have a dollhouse all to yourself, set up in a room adjacent to Twilight's, housing a sleeping, purple reptile in a small woven bed.
>>
>>32635141
Check out our bed. Is it just plastic or something resembling comfort? If it's less comfortable than Twilight's fur, I see no reason to stay here.
>>
You take a moment to inspect your immediate surroundings. It seems the bed you are currently laying upon, unlike the rest of the plastic furniture located around your "room," is made of balsa wood, with cotton and cloth delicately turned into an actual, tiny bed. Based on the detail, you'd chance a guess and say that Rarity likely made it at some point last night.
>>
>>32635141
Lightly poke him to rouse him from his sleep. We've seen him before but haven't been introduced
>>
Looking over at the room's other occupant, you believe it may be wise to try and awaken him. After all, you and he have never really been introduced. You stand up, and stretch, ready to go poke him, before stopping yourself, right on the edge of your "room." Right... Size. He appears to be pretty far away. Assuming you got to the bottom of the Dollhouse, It'd be a decent trek to head over to him, but perhaps that's just what you need.
your suit is hanging in the plastic closet, as you stand with your pajamas on, looking over the area.
>>
>>32635267
Well time to get dressed, might need to thank Rarity for the bed next time we see her.

Get out of our PJ's and into our suit.
>>
>>32635286
First impressions are very important.

Anything around the dollhouse we can re-purpose as a gift?
>>
>Twilight decides to test a new shrinking spell on anon
>She evidently put too much power in it
>Anon completely disappears, she begins to panic
>Anon wound up becoming microscopic and finds himself inside twilight's body
>He teams up with the cellular six to take on the tiny threats that assail twilight
>Will anon rise to the challenge with his new friends? Will twilight learn of anon's fate?
>Find out on this episode of Osmosis Pone.
>>
>>32635302
>>
You quickly change clothes, donning your iconic suit, and folding up the Pajamas. Just as you were thinking about a gift, and a way to keep your Pajamas, you notice another object hanging with your suit: What appears to be a simple elastic net. It's the food catching net you asked for so long ago! Twilight must have comissioned it for you. as a bonus, seems it can be folded just so to make a handy backpack. Neat.

Placing your pajamas in the net pack, you look all around the dollhouse for some form of gift for the large lizard. Seems to be various plastic furniture, simple cloth horse doll clothes, little brushes, a few gems sprinkled here and there, as well as a watch for a clock.
>>
>>32635329
He won't need a brushie, take the gems
>>
>>32635329
Ah! Gems, dragons hoard them and gold things, it's perfect. Wait, is that racist? Guess we need to find out.

Grab whatever gems we can carry, and stuff them in our pockets. Then head over to the dragon.
>>
>>32635329
Set the clock to the funny weed time. Classic.
>>
Thinking rationally, you reason that the glittery gems decorating the dollhouse would likely be a pretty good offering. After all, there were a few missing anyway, nobody would miss a few more. So, that in mind, you spend a few minutes harvesting the precious stones from the walls and accents of your tiny living space, Tossing 10 good ones into your backpack. Figuring that's a pretty decent number, you take a deep breath, and set off, down the plastic steps, and onto the crystal floor, starting your journey towards the mighty slumbering creature.
>>
>>32635401
Walk over to the dragon, taking a good look at him once we get closer.
>>
>>32635401
We're going to have to climb him, or throw pebbles/gems at his face until he wakes up.
>>
>>32635401
Boop him on the nose, and when his eyes open hold up a gemstone.
>>
It is a lengthy journey. You take the time to pace yourself, walking across the vast plain of the room's floor, a true span of just a few feet, but a very significant distance for you.
Yet, your progress does pay off. In a fair amount of time, you find yourself staring up at the enormous slumbering form of this lizard. Did they ever explain what he was? You can't quite recall. As you look him over, you can see a deep purple coloration across his body, with green marking his spines and accents.
Seeing this peaceful creature easily many times your size, you come to a logical and reasonable conclusion... you should throw stiff at it.
You toss two of the jewels, and he begins Groaning... but fails to awaken. Drat.
>>
>>32635474
Gotta be more logical with our approach then simply throwing things at him. Instead we throw things him in sensitive spots like the eye and tip of the nose. Don't forget to collect the wasted ammo first.
>>
Reasoning that you should go for more sensitive areas, you scramble up alongside the slumbering beast, locating with precision his face, and grabbing up the thrown stones in the process. After finding it, the task of climbing atop his snout is simple enough, booping his nose. He merely wrinkles his snout as you boop him, leading to plan B. You take aim, and toss a ruby at his eye, instantly causing him to flinch.
As his emerald green eye opens wide, his pupil narrows, and, upon seeing you standing there, the dragon screams aloud in shock, forcing you to fall and land on the pillow.
>>
>>32635546
Whoa whoa whoa hold on there buddy. I'm not gonna hurt ya. Hold up the gemstone. I come bearing gifts.
>>
"Whoa whoa whoa hold on there buddy, I'm not gonna hurt ya," You assure him, holdind up the bundle of gemstones. "I come bearing gifts."
The lizard looks perplexed for a brief moment, before his eyes fall on the gems you carry, and he slowly settles down.

"Oh. You're the Human. You scared me, dude," he expresses, leaning down to get a better look at you. "Those are really for me? I can just have 'em?" he questions, a forked tongue just barely peeking from the size of his mouth.
>>
>>32635606
Yup. I don't need 'em. Go on, take them.
>>
>>32635606
Nah, you're going to have to take them from me.
>>
>>32635621
What exactly are you, if I may ask?
>>
"Yup. I don't need 'em. Go on, take them," You offer, holding them out.
You assumed he was going to take them and maybe stuff them under his pillow or something, but, as he begins opening his jaws, you stamd very mistaken. He holds open his mouth, many sharp, reinforced fangs lining his maw, as his reptilian tongue beckons for you to throw in the jewels. Shrugging, you comply, and throw the stones inside, watching them disappear one by one down his throat, until they're gone.
After he pulls back with a very happy expression, eyes shut in savoring, you pipe up again. "What exactly are you, if I may ask?"

"Me? Why, I'm a fire breathing dragon!" He declares with a prideful smile, puffing out his chest for a momenr... before he lets loose a burp and short burst of green flame, somewhat undermining his prideful undertones.
>>
>>32635672
A fire breathing dragon? We ask skeptically
Ok so you breathe fire but where are your wings? And you're also kind of little.
>>
>>32635672
Anon, calm your urge to immediately try to fight the dragon for all that sweet, sweet glory. We don't even know his name. Also we have no weapons or armor which is just as if not more important.
>>
"A fire breathing dragon?" You find yourself asking skeptically. "Ok so you breathe fire but where are your wings? And you're also kind of little."

"Hey! I-I have wings! I actually just grew into em!" the dragon suddenly says defensively, jutting out a pair of small, admittedly proportional reptilian wings from beneath the blanket. "I'm... still getting used to them. I'm also small because... well... I'm a... baby dragon." he forces out reluctantly, each pause making his voice slightly quieter.

"BUT! Not as much a baby anymore, now that I've grown my wings!" he defends at the last minute.
>>
>>32635719
If you're a dragon then where's your hoard, we say teasingly, dragon's got to have a hoard.
>>
>>32635719
So Twilight has not only put us up in a doll house, but also a nursery. Good to know what she really thinks of us. Welp, time to become a hobo.
>>
"If you're a dragon then where's your hoard? A dragon's got to have a hoard," you say teasingly. He actually averts direct eye contact for a moment, sighing heavily.

"Well... as a baby dragon I... don't exactly have one... I've collented jewels and gems before, I do it all the time! But... that usually disappears when I get hungry," he admits, looking a bit sheepish.

"So Twilight has not only put us up in a doll house, but also a nursery. Good to know what she really thinks of us. Welp, time to become a hobo," you exclaim, partially joking, but with a bit of feeling behind it.

"Hey! Don't let the term "baby" fool you, I'm over a decade old! I'm nearly a young adult in pony years! This isn't a nursery," he tells you, mildly offended.
>>
>>32635742
Good thing we already put all our stuff in a bindle.
>>
>>32635763
I'm just picking at you. Hold out your hand for a shake. It's nice to meet you.
>>
"I'm just picking at you," you admit, backing down, and holding out your hand to the dragon. "It's nice to meet you."

He looks mildly confused for a second, before realization dawns, and he holds out a single claw for you to shake, shaking your hand thusly. "Oh right, names. I'm Spike, Twilight's personal assistant. Do you have a name? They all just keep referring to you as Human. Well except Pinkie, she addresses you with a yell sometimes," Spike inquires, finishing off the claw-shake.
>>
>>32635794
That name'll do for now. You're Twilight's assistant? That's pretty cool.
>>
>>32635794
Odd. I'd expect a dragon to have a name like Skurge or Slavin'krath. Did the ponies name you?
>>
>>32635820
If he looks confused by this, tell him humans gave a ton of lore revolving around dragons.
>>
>>32635830
*have
>>
>>32635830
Fuuuck. Now we GOTTA play DnD with him, and this adventure will get very meta as soon as that happens.
>>
"Odd. I'd expect a dragon to have a name like Skurge or Slavin'krath. Did the ponies name you?" You ask as he pulls his talons back.

"Yeah, they did. I kinda like it though, it suits me," Spike says, before redirecting to his query. "But You still haven't answered my question. what do I call you? Just, Human?"

"That name'll do for now. You're Twilight's assistant? That's pretty cool," you respond, immediately switching the subject, as you typically do when your name is brought up. Luckily, he seems fairly eager to move on.

"Oh yeah, it is. You're looking at the #1 assistant to the Princess of Friendship! I do whatever she needs, whenever she needs it, from cooking to cleaning to book-fetching, I'm a pro!" He speaks with a real pride in his voice, seems he rather likes his office.
>>
>>32635844
>Fuuuck. Now we GOTTA play DnD with him, and this adventure will get very meta as soon as that happens.

(Doesn't help that I actually run DnD on a regular basis IRL).
>>
>>32635846
Oh, sounds lucrative. How much does assistant to the Princess rake in a year? You'll be making a hoard soon enough I bet.
Que Anon realizing he is not being paid jack shit and this is not just a nursery, but the slaves quarters.
>>
>>32635857
We can roll dice to see how well Anon rolls his own dice to get his character to perform a gambling check using dice.
>>
>>32635846
You cook and clean? is that what guys normally do around here?
>>
"Oh, sounds lucrative. How much does assistant to the Princess rake in a year? You'll be making a hoard soon enough I bet," you ask, genuinely curious.

"Rake in? Oh, like... how many bits I make. Well, Teeeeechnically, I'm uh... not paid... But I get to sleep here, and the food is free, plus I get nice stuff every so often so, there's that," Spike explains, gesturing to the room around him, his bed, and the halls outside.
>>
>>32635896
So, your her slave? No, wait serf is probably the more accurate term. That's kinda terrible either way, imagine how much money you could make if you got paid or did something else with all that time that'd get you money. You could probably afford your own place by now.
>>
>>32635896
No. What? No! Screw that! No one treats my best friend Spike like that! You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to march up to your boss right now and tell her you need a raise.
>>
"So, your her slave? No, wait serf is probably the more accurate term. That's kinda terrible either way, imagine how much money you could make if you got paid or did something else with all that time that'd get you money. You could probably afford your own place by now," you begin, starting to get fired up at the idea of serfdom still existing.

"What? No, no, no, I'm not a slave! I mean sure, I do what she says, when she says, even if I'd rather be sleeping... and sure, I don't get paid. And yeah, maybe sometimes I have to go into dangerous situation, But--" Spike begins to explain, before you interrupt, really feeling it now.

"No. What? No! Screw that! No one treats my best friend Spike like that! You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to march up to your boss right now and tell her you need a raise." Spike seems shocked at your demand, and his eyes widen, as he scratches the back of his neck... then the back of his head in thought.

"...You really think I could afford that much? Like... maybe a cartload of gems?" he inquires, curiously.
>>
>>32635971
If she can afford to furnish a dollhouse with precious stones I think she'll manage. You have back pay for sure.
>>
"If she can afford to furnish a dollhouse with precious stones I think she'll manage. You have back pay for sure," you assure him, attempting to grow his resolve.

"...Well... Let's say I believe you. What would you habe me do?" Spike asks, genuinely curious. Seems he's nibbling at your revolutionary idea, comrade Anon.
>>
Spike, what'd you call your money again. Oh, right. Got it. Twi. Hey, Twi! Wake up. Whoa, nice yawn. Twilight, we demand bits. No, don't ignore us. We wanna see bits right now. Listen. If Spike and I don't see bits in the next minute I'm gonna lose it. I'm so frustrated, Twi. You have no idea. Show us the bits and you can go back to bed. Do you have any idea what he does for you and you can't do this? What, you think Spike is too young to hold bits. He can hold bits. Trust me. Where are you hiding your bits Twi? Show us the bits! Show us the bits! W-what are you doing? Twilight, put your vagina away and focus. Spike needs a pay raise.
>>
>>32636012
First we ask nicely. Can't solve a problem if you don't know there is one.
After that... I don't know. She is a princess, so guillotine could work.
>>
"First we ask nicely. Can't solve a problem if you don't know there is one. After that... I don't know. She is a princess, so guillotine could work," You recommend.

"Twilight's pretty understanding, so talking to her ought to be fine. At least, I hope so, because I don't even know what that second thing you said is," Spike explains, rolling out of his bed and standing up, stretching as he towers above you. "Oh, right. You can explain this stuff better than I can, so climb on," he instructs, lowering his palm just beside you.
>>
>>32636062
It was a joke about royalty of my home. I could explain it if you want but it's a pretty dark joke, are you adult enough to handle it?
>>
"It was a joke about royalty of my home. I could explain it if you want but it's a pretty dark joke, are you adult enough to handle it?" you offer, climbing aboard.

"I'm adult enough! Don't let my small stature fool ya, I'm tough as nails!" he gloats, putting his free hand on his hip. As he urges you to tell him, he pulls you up near his chest, and begins slowly walking down the hallway, his footsteps echoing through the emptiness.
>>
>>32636092
How to talk about a political murder machine and explain that we just joked about killing his pseudo-mother? We don't.

"I like the spirit kid but no way am I going any deeper than that. Tough as nails. Ha. You might actually do it to. No way am I telling you how to build one now."
>>
(I got about 15ish more mins before I fade, just a heads up).
>>
>>32636092
Well, a long long time ago in a old country the ruling class had lost sight of what the people wanted, They paid them poorly and when a famine struck they did nothing. With nothing to eat the peasant went to the king and queen and begged. Telling them they had no meat no fish, no milk, and no bread. Not even fruit or vegetables.
And you know what they said? Well, if they don't have any of that, then let the peasants eat cake!

This didn't go over well. A revolt soon started. And the prisons soon all filled up with angry people, with no more room to store them the royalty started to execute the prisoners. The headsman worked day and night but he couldn't keep up with the amount. So the king and queen commissioned someone to make it easier, and he did. A gigantic blade held up by a rope and mounted to a wooden frame, it had one name. it was a guillotine.

It worked great, it chopped through the prisons like butter, in fact it worked so well when the peasants finally succeeded and captured the royalty they used it to lop off their heads.
>>
>>32636129
Stopping before Twilight's bedroom is a fine cliffhanger I suppose.
>>
"I like the spirit kid but no way am I going any deeper than that. Tough as nails. Ha. You might actually do it to. No way am I telling you how to build one now."

"Build one? Aww... Well, if you ain't gonna tell me, I guess I can't force you. Well, I mean... I cooooould, given your size, but for something so unimportant as a word I don't know... nah." Spike gives a shrug, and aims for the stairs.

"Fair warning, apparently there was something of a sleepover, so there'll be a lot of mares up there," he informs you.
>>
>>32636150
>there'll be a lot of mares
Groovy.
>>
>>32636150
This is good enough I guess.>>32636158

>>32636140
You know, I should really listen to myself. I have to stop writing these.
>>
>>32636168
(Well, if that'll do as a stopping point, then I'll hope to see you all tomorrow. Hope you've enjoyed tonight's session, and sleep well).
>>
>>
>>32637156
>>
>>32637572
>>
>>32638785
>>
>>32636017
Her mare bits
>>
>>32638822
>>
(Hey Gang. Gonna try and start up relatively soonish. sorry for being late, stuff going on. Said I'd be here tonight though, so by jove I'm gonna be here tonight).
>>
>>32640477
While we're here I just want to let y'all know I'm working on editing my previous words and adding them to a pastebin.
>>
Spike, carrying you carefully in his palm, ascended the stairs carefully, making sure to keep you from falling over with each shift.

as he finally comes to the top of the stairs, you see that he really wasn't kidding. Spread out throughout the room, in sleeping bags, lay your friends Rarity, Twi, Zecora, Gabby, and even the grey one.

" Guess they must've really been tuckered out," Spike whispers down to you, holding you up to observe the room.
>>
>>32640670
Have him lay us on Rarity. I want to snuggle into her fur,
>>
>>32640670
What do we do then? I'm not tired, I just got up. ...You feel like messing with them a little?
>>
You point towards Rarity, making no sound, gesturing you wish to be laid on her fur.

"An excellent choice, my little friend. I don't blame ya," Spike agrees, gently tiptoeing over. After come careful claw steps, he gingerly stands over her form, and slowly places you down upon her chest, letting his own claws mindlessly pet the region... before pulling back, and shaking his head.

You find yourself mildly sunk into the soft, flowing fur, the tender, well-maintained flesh beneath your feet, giving an all around gentle and clean feeling.
>>
>>32640710
Rarity, wake up. We're starting a coup.

I understand you own your own business, so I thought you could help.
>>
>>32640710
Walk over to one side and slide off of rarity.
>>
>>32640710
Plant tiny kisses on her to tickle her until she comes awake.
I hope Spike doesn't get too jealous.
>>
"Rarity, wake up. We're starting a coup. I understand you own your own business, so I thought you could help," you quietly shout, Waking her from her light slumber. She wakes up, staring down at you, nestled in her fur.

"Little Darling? What on earth are you talking about? and how did you get here?" she inquires, glancing at Spike, and scoffing at the idea of being touched while sleeping.
>>
>>32640767
Sit down and get ready for a long talk. "I have no idea what a bit is worth, so I need you to negotiate payment for goods and services.Oh and Spike brought me here. It was much faster than walking."
>>
You sit down and get ready for a long talk. "I have no idea what a bit is worth, so I need you to negotiate payment for goods and services. Oh and Spike brought me here. It was much faster than walking." As you explain, you pace back and forth, Speaking as if you were a general revealing a strategy.

"payment? for goods and services? However do you mean? have you gotten yourself a job, little darling?" She inquires, eyeing you suspiciously.
>>
>>32640860
A job, no. I have a mission. This dragon has been wronged and I intend to see justice done. But first, I almost forgot how warm you are. Why'd you put me up in that cold dollhouse? I'd much rather sleep here.
>>
"A job, no. I have a mission. This dragon has been wronged and I intend to see justice done. But first, I almost forgot how warm you are. Why'd you put me up in that cold dollhouse? I'd much rather sleep here,"

"I-- Look, we put you there so you'd be safe! besides, it's improper for a lady to lay with a gentleman without proper courtship," she says with a giggle. "But, in all seriousness, how has Spike been wronged? I intend to see to it that justice is served!"
>>
>>32640923
I know you'll help. You're a good pony. You see, Rarity. Walk closer to her face so we can get serious. Spike is a slave. Not just that, a baby slave so that's doubly wrong for sure.
>>
"I know you'll help. You're a good pony. You see, Rarity..." You trail off, walking closer to her face so you can get serious, "Spike is a slave. Not just that, a baby slave so that's doubly wrong for sure."

"A--" Rarity nearly shouts, her face growing in anger, before clearing her throat, and turning to a harsh whisper. "A slave?! Who has enslaved my little Spikey-Wikey? Who would have the gall, the audacity to shackle him and force him to work?" As she speaks, she gets defensive, obviously quite defensive of the little dragon.
>>
>>32640984
Point at Twilight.
>>
>>32641010
I can only expect Rarity to burst into gigglefits over this.
>>
>>32641018
Same
>>
With a serious, solumn expression on your face, you point, in an extremely jerkey motion, towards Twilight, sleeping in the distance.

Rarity's anger smolders, shifting, twisting her face from one of fury to one of confusion... then one of surprise... and finally, one of realization. She lets out a snort. Then another, covering her mouth and snout as yet more of these snorting giggles escape her throat, and bubble out of her face. Indeed, she has been sent into a giggling fit.
>>
>>32641038
Hold tight to her belly 'cause it's about to get bumpy.
>>
You go to ground, bracing yourself as best you can against this giggle-induced Earthquake. You grab onto fur bundles, trying to keep a tight grip, as everything violently shifts. What is to her a quiet giggling fit is, to you, a massive shake-up.

"I do apologize, little darling, but... Twilight hasn't enslaved Spike! He's her assistant! She hatched him from an egg you see, and ever since has watched over him as his charge." As Rarity elaborates, she calms down a bit, and the tumult comes to an end.
>>
>>32641090
An assistant gets paid. She's been doing little more then exploiting that he can't leave.
>>
>>32641090
Oooooh, Twilight hatched you, which would maker your,,, I;m so sorry, I completely misread the situation,
>>
"An assistant gets paid. She's been doing little more then exploiting that he can't leave," you begin, processing what she had explained, before the full implications dawn on you. "Oooooh, Twilight hatched you, which would make her his... I'm so sorry, I completely misread the situation." You feel a little flustered, looking over at Spike, who sits, cocking his head to the side.

"She's not a slave master little darling, she's closer to his mother. And, as any good mother, she gives him little tasks around the house to do," Rarity clarifies, sighing as she looks down at you, the warm air rushing past your body.
>>
>>32641141
Send Spike back to bed, there will be no revolution tonight. We'll see if we can negotiate an allowance of some sort instead. Wish Rarity a good night before we hop off to the next pony/zebra/griffon in our path to Twilight.
>>
I manage to comment first for once and I still get screwed. This is... Somewhat irritating.
>>
After a disappointed sigh, you wave spike away, and announce that there will be no revolution tonight. He seems disappointed, but, after assuring him you'll argue for a bigger allowance, he seems satisfied, and trods off.

Shoot. He was your ride.

You look across the vast landscape, to see just how far ofd Twilight is... And she's on the opposite side of the room. Spaced in between you and her, is quite literally everyone else present here, Starting with Zecora, then going to Gabby, Followed by Derpy, and finally Twilight herself.
>>
>>32641213
Go over to Zecora.
>>
>>32641198
(Oh dear. How did you get Screwed, Anon?)
>>
>>32641220
Specifically her hooves. Are ponies ticklish?
>>
>>32641221
Doing both posts essentially makes my one meaningless. If I hadn't made my comment the only difference would be that the first part of the last post would be gone.
It just feels like I can't make any impact on the story.
>>
I am >>32641220 I did not post >>32641231 Do not do >>32641231
>>
>>32641242
If we approach her butt something is going to stop us. Where should we go instead?
>>
>>32641235
(You make a good point... I am terribly sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll try and find a way to resolve diometrically opposed ideas rathrr than combine them).

(That in mind,

>>32641242
Do not execute?)
>>
>>32641251
I'll be honest, I'm entirely against going to her hooves purely because you made it seem like I posted it as an afterthought.
I don't mind going to her hooves, just remember to link to the original post when you make a post. Or at least do something to make it clear you're not the same anon.
>>
>>32641273
(So, we're clear on: Head to Zecora, Check Hooves?)
>>
>>32641273
Whatever man, I just wanted to see if she laughs in iambic pentameter.
>>
>>32641277
Sure.
>>
>>32641286
(You get bonus points, because that thought made me chuckle).

You sigh, and give a very professional salute to Rarity, before sliding down her side. "oh--be careful!" she protests lightly as her soft skin and fur whiz by you. After a short sliding descent, you land harmlessly on the floor below, and make a dash towards the next closest pony: Zecora.

It takes you a few minutes of jogging to get over to her. More specifically, to reach the closest outstretched part of her: a front hoof. Slowing down and resting for just a moment on the lower pad, you sigh, and hear the rhythmic, measured breathing of Zecora up above. That makes you curious...

Starting off slow, you decide to attempt to tickle the center of her hoof, in the more sensitive flesh, sliding your arms and fingers all across it and listening closely... But yes, yiu think you hear something... possibly her giggling, but it's very measured...
>>
(A warning note. I got about another half hour before I must away, work and all tomorrow).
>>
>>32641320
Start to climb up the stripped legs.
>>
Attempting to get closer to the source, you grab onto the short fur found along the side of her hoof, and begin climbing, pulling yourself along with measured movements, and a determined goal. By the time you reafhed the top of the leg, and begun to climb quickly upwards, towards Zecora's face, you notice that she has a thin smile worn upon her lips, and, though her eyes remain shut, her breathing has changed subtly, and blows over you in short, consistent waves.
>>
>>32641376
Try to calm her back to sleep by rubbing that stripy belly.
>>
You can't risk her waking up! Not yet! You have to think fast. Looking around, you try to think of something. You could hide under her arm, jump under her chin if you run fast enough or... Aha! you could jump over to her belly, and give it a good rub! This seemed a good idea, and so, bracing yourseld, you take a mighty leap off of the foreleg and...

Land with a bounce on her abdomen. Nailed it. Nestling into the striped fur found within, you slowly roll around, feeling the mattress-like surface beneath you indent with your weight, as you rub and roll along her center. Luckily, this does indeed seem to chill her out a bit, and just as you've found yourself in a fuzzy spot, the hairs around you like blades of tall grass, she returns to her standard sleeping rhythm. Funny, now that you're here, it seems to match perfectly with her heartbeat as well.
>>
>>32641427
Give that heart a good listen. Is she asleep or laying in ambush?
>>
You decide to get a good listen of that heart, just to see if she really is alseep, or if she's jist pretending... You slowly stalk forward, tip-toeing across the tender surface of Zecora's torso, letting the sound and thrum beneath your feet guide you, until, after a short measured trek, you arrive on her chest, just above that massive thrumming metronome.

You lean down, and place your ear to the ground, noting that the constant beating of her heart is measured and steady, holding at 60 BMP almost exactly. It's moments like this when you wonder if she may be under some kind of curse or spell, but as you feel warm breath across your back, you may just have your answer as to her wakefulness.

Her words pour over you, as you look up to meet her gaze, and wide grin.
"Well well well, my little one.
Thought you'd sneak over; have some fun?

Crawling on giants is not very wise,
so what punishment for you should I devise?"

(And we'll leave off on that cliff hanger for now! Sleepless, You're it until I come back).
>>
https://pastebin.com/fawVbXKF
https://pastebin.com/6QAweuwn
https://pastebin.com/RQQSAWWv
First 3 are done. More to come soon.
>>
>>32642287
I've yet to come up with a good name for it. Any suggestions?
>>
>>32642367
A good name for what? Your story?
>>
>>32642378
Yea
>>
>>32642388
How about 'Dad anon, the tale of two twins'?
>>
>>
>>32632222
You are now Anon
It's been quiet here in the womb. No movement gently shook your comfy little water bed, no ambient noises reached your ears, except for the beat of the mare's heart and faint gurgling noises coming from somewhere in her body. You lie awake, having awoken sometime in the night, or what you guess is night, given the inactivity of your host. You contemplate how you got here, and what fate might have in store for you next. You found two eggs yesterday planted into the uterus, small, almost imperceptible, but there nonetheless. It had once again filled you with emotion, seeing the very start of your progeny at their conception. You had dared not touch them, for fear you would disturb their development. So you left them alone, instead napping towards the entrance, occasionally fondling yourself.
>>
>>32642711
Try escaping again.
>>
Now might be an opportune moment to leave this place and venture out to meet the mother of your children face to face, so to speak. The journey will be long and arduous, and you can't be sure of what happens once you leave here or if you can return.
>>
File: 1906435869239.png (2.31 MB, 4129x2468)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>32641141
>tfw Twilight will never be your slave master
>>
>>32643316
Try and find the cervix, see if it's still sealed shut.
>>
>>32642423
Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
>>
Hoo boy, I've had a busy day.

You idly wonder if the gateway out of here is even open. There was nothing more you could do here, leaving would probably be the best option, but if the the door remained shut, there was no chance of escape. You unsteadily get up yo your feet, and wander up the slope to the cervix. You give it a cursory poke, then a soft rub, to determine if the hole was soft enough to crawl through. Apparently, the period of tightness had ceased, permitting you to make an uneasy, and cramped exit.
>>
>>32644364
Good. Good.

We leave now before one of the twins absorbs us into it's being. If we go slow, maybe she won't notice our departure and clamp down.
>>
>>32642711
It's a close fit, but you manage to squeeze your way through. It's moist inside the vagina, but nowhere near as it was. You slowly crawl through the tight corridor, treading lightly to avoid triggering arousal.
>>
>>32644452
Didn't we ditch our clothes halfway in? Keep an eye out on the way.
>>
On the way you feel around for your lost pants, but do not find them. They must've slid out when you made her orgasm earlier. Looks like you're going to have to go au natural for a while. Midway through your crawl you feel the tunnel sway a bit. Look's like the sleepy head finally awoke from her slumber. You're going to have to be even more cautious now that she's fully conscious.
>>
>>32644612
Hold still for a little while then very slowly continue to crawl forwards.
>>
Crouching low you hold perfectly still, holding your breath counting to ten. A small glimmer lies at the end of the path. too small to illuminate but bright enough you can still see it. That little glimmer is your goal, and your way out of.here. Starting from your crouched position you proceed even slower than before, stopping at every major sign of movement. You laugh at the irony that in order to get in here you had to make her cum, and to get out you have to avoid sexual arousal altogether.
>>
>>32644906
Try to keep our laughing under control as we head towards the light.
>>
Tamping down your giggling you press onward. Eventually the glimmer grows much larger, until it's a full blown circular hole of light. Finally, you reach the entrance to the vagina, pushing aside the gigantic flaps and peering outside.
>>
>>32645134
Push ourselves out a little farther and take a good look around.
>>
From your limited point of view you see a familiar braided tail wag in the distance, shaking to and fro while the mare walks. The ground far below is covered in flagstones, and you can hear faint voices drifting in, letting you know that you're outside back in that town again, and that the mare must be out running errands.
>>
>>32645196
That stone does not seem like a nice place to land, stay where we are for now waiting for a good opportunity.
>>
Falling onto the hard stones while climbing seems... less than ideal. You bide your time until the mare moves onto softer terrain.
It's going to difficult to reach back up to the dock with the sparsely furred backside providing few hand holds. The tail is also out of reach save for a mighty jump. You could attempt to make your way into the flank, climbing up onto the back, navigate down and try to cross her underbelly fur, or wait until she sits down to make the journey safer.
>>
>>32645303
We didn't get where we are by being scared. Try to climb and make our way up her flank.
>>
You didn't get where you are now by being scared. By being a crazy thrill-seeker, yes, but not scared. You decide to ascend by climbing the flank, grasping one of the labia and hauling yourself up onto it. Grunting, you swing your body, hurling yourself into a thick patch of fur. Grinning, you begin climbing at an angle to save energy and shave off a bit of time. The way things are going, you're probably going to need it.
>>
>>32645418
Continue climbing quickly, take small breaks when we need to we don't need to rush.
>>
Continuing to climb, taking small breaks to conserve energy. you come across several patches of off-color fur, not really close close in hue to the area surrounding it/ Curious, you reach out and touch it. A sudden torrent of images and vague feelings flood your mind, leaving you unprepared and temporarily making your vision go blank. When next your eyes open shadowy shapes dance in your vision, along with dozens of faint whispery voices that all seem to say the same thing: "My name is Gilded Lily. and painting is the core of who I am."
>>
>>32645654
Let go of the oddly colored patch of fur quickly and grab onto another a normal looking patch of fur.
>>
You hastily release your hold and grasp a normal patch of fur. The voices cease. What the fuck was that? Did you achieve some kind of telepathic link with the mare? Shaking your head you press on. There would be time to worry about this when you were in a safer position. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder.
>>
>>
>>32648918
>>
>>32649597
>>
>>32646908
Continue the climb to her head. Considering we are alone and probably don't have the best hunter-gatherer skills it is probably best we stick with these ponies and mooch off of them borrower style.
>>
After that short trip you are finally on the rump. The route to the head is a long one, all the way across the back and up the neck, and the back might as well be a desert, providing little shelter, and being buffeted by winds that, to her, probably feel like a gentle breeze, but to you, feel like 15-20 MPH winds. If you're going to do this, you're going to have to mentally prepare for the journey ahead.
>>
>>32650740
Rest for now in the small of her back until we get indoors or she stops moving.
>>
You elect to backtrack to the tail, to hide in the long hairs and bide your time until she either goes indoors or stops.
>>
>>32650877
https://tgchan.org/wiki/Advice_for_Running_a_Quest
>If a switch is pulled, it's best not to have the result be that nothing happens.
>If the current location or scene has no real options, go ahead and move the plot forward automatically.
>>
>>32650877
>>32651041
>(Suggesters) are often paranoid. Even if you're running something lighthearted, people will sometimes be afraid to do something that might lead to consequences.
>They are easily distracted. If no effort is taken to guide the story, they will happily have the character faff about getting nothing done until they eventually lose interest in the quest. Having a quest about faffing about is fine, but make sure there's something interesting to do and that they are guided to it!
>>
>>32651041
thank you anon I'll take tha under consideration.
>>
>>
Pastebins 4-8 are uploaded
https://pastebin.com/vDLXHyjy
https://pastebin.com/s6ZL9ea0
https://pastebin.com/S2g6fjHq
https://pastebin.com/dAFVQS8K
https://pastebin.com/4f0ZX7gg
>>
>>32652673
I just realized what name you settled on
>>32644357
>>
>>32653393
Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny.

After a couple of hours resting in the tail, you notice a subtle change in the air. It's not quite as bright as it was, and it's somewhat cooler. You pop your head up out of the bunched hair, and swig your gaze in a wide arc. You are definitely indoors, the light of the sun has been replaced by soft, artificial light, and you can see a ceiling high above. Groaning, you extricate yourself and crawl partway up the tail to get a better look. Ponies of all colors are wandering around, lying on tables while another pony beats on them with their hooves, or lounging in pools of water with steam rising from them, chatting with each other. If you had to guess, you're in some kind of massage parlor or spa. If the mare came here to get a back massage, that might spell trouble for you if you get caught in the middle of it.
>>
>>
>>32653576
Get to the mane to hide. If she gets a shampoo we can fall into her ear for safety.
>>
You rush up the curve of the back in to reach the neck as soon as possible, before anything unfortunate befalls your tiny body. You make it to the very edge of her mane and frantically climb before she steps into one of the scalding pools, submerging her body all the way up to the withers.
If you had stayed put, you would've been swept away and boiled in your skin by the steaming water.
>>
>>32654390
Try talking to this one.
>>
>>32654390
You're not home free yet, you can still feel the hot moisture rising and coating your body. You cling desperately to the increasingly slick mane, climbing like your life depended on it, which in all honesty, it probably does. Pushing into the deep interior of her hair, you finally reach a point you can rest, unceremoniously flopping down on the ground and gasping for air. You fervently hope she doesn't decide to dunk her head or you're done for.
>>
>>
>>32654550
After resting a moment and catching your breath, you get up, and continue navigating the dense jungle of hair. It;s unpleasantly hot and humid, and you occasionally slip on the wet underfur. After a short perilous journey you, walk out into the open air. standing at the peak where the hair parts the middle of her mane.
>>
Boop
>>
>>32635053
>you are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge
>>
>>
Why is this place so fucking dead?
>>
>>32659633
Maybe it's that way because there are just two CYOA writefags that aren't always around. I would also guess that there are fewer vorefags on the board compared to any other time. I would like to write some non-CYOA things but I have not gotten to it.
>>
>>32660151
Actually, I'm nearly always in this thread. I may be not be good at the whole writing thing yet, but if you need your daily dose of horsewords I'm your man.
>>
>>32660151
Also, if you want to write something go for it.
>>
>>
>>32661209
>>
>>32657863
Up and over the forehead you walk, trying to keep your footing. You can see the snout below jutting out like a furry cliff. The mare's eyes are closed, she must be totally relaxed. That's good, maybe she won't freak out thinking she has a bug on her nose and send you flying. The slope leading down to the nose is far more gentle than the climb up the back of her head. You tumble down,coming to a rest right on the nose bridge between her eyes.
>>
>>32661854
Can we reach her towel or the jacuzzi edge from her snout?
>>
Peering over the edge you can see that you're a bit too far to reach the edge of the pool. The mare floats in the middle of the jacuzzi like an island in a lake of boiling lava. Your bet would be to get her attention somehow, but how to do it? You doubt you could disturb her much at your current size.
>>
>>32662503
Go inside her nose where the boiling water and crushing hooves can not reach.
>>
>>32662561
Her... nose? Uh, okay.

You wander down to one of her great big nostrils, which are constantly expanding and contracting to allow a steady air flow into her body. A gentle gust of warm air brushes your body as you look inside. A deep yawning cavern stands in front of you. You can partially see the pink flesh inside from the spa lights, but further in it's pitch black. Mere contact with the cavern floor makes her wrinkle her nose a bit. You aren't sure what will happen if you walk completely inside.
>>
>>32662643
Load the party cannon.
>>
>>32662705
Stepping into the nose, you get an immediate reaction to your intrusion. The rhythm of air flow changes and you feel the floor getting more slippery as her body produces more mucus to repel the foreign debris. This was a bad idea, you think. If she sneezes, you're going to either get sucked into her lungs when she inhales, or blown out by hurricane force winds when she exhales. As you slowly back your way towards the entrance, you feel a violent tremor below you, throwing you off your feet. You hang on for dear life as you feel a powerful suction pulling on your entire body. Three times she pulls you in, then momentarily ceases, giving you a temporary reprieve. You know what's coming though, you get up and scramble like mad towards the entrance, where you barely make it out before she--
CHOO!
You narrowly avoid a powerful blast of air, which would've sent you rocketing away. Edging you way out and back up the snout, you can see that the mare is now awake, eyes unfocused and bleary, but awake.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (444 KB, 720x1028)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
Interesting, an ongoing collaborative story that isn't being hijacked by a shitposting writer.

Its a good thing I retired from writing/shitposting 4 years ago
>>
>>32662956
Not so much a collaborative effort, rather two separate stories written in the same vein, but yes, I usually take over when RhyteAnon cannot write , due to his odd schedule and the fact I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>32662956
It's (you) again!

>>32662845
Let her eyes adjust and give a little hue wave
>>
>>32663229
You decide to wait until she's fully conscious before you fully begin engaging with her.
The ground rolls a bit as she give a cute little yawn, and smacks her lips. She blinks, trying to clear the mistiness out of her eyes. She doesn't initially see you, looking out into the room at distant ponies. You pull yourself to your feet, walk forward a few steps and shout "HELLO" while giving a big wave. This seems to get the mare's attention, her eyes slide down to your body and linger there. She stares at you, trying to process exactly what she's seeing. Her expression slowly shifts from calm, to curious, to unbelieving. Her pupils shrink and her eyes widen. She isn't panicking, yet, but is clearly freaked out by what she's seeing.
>>
>>32662956
Shit, it's the necromancer! This thread will soon die.
>>
>>32663321
Look around while she collects herself. Be prepared to cover our ears if she is the screaming type or run to high ground if she is a fainter.
>>
File: 1531107520980.jpg (80 KB, 668x767)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
a supposedly dead writer needing to samefag (You)'s at themselves every so often to bloat their faggot ego is honestly sad. You aren't relevant anymore and you weren't anything back in the day either
>>
>>32663567
Not making any sudden moves to avoid spooking her, you kneel down and pet her snout, crooning soft word and softly caressing her. Amazingly, this seems to work. Her breath slows considerably, and her pupils steadily widen while she keeps her gaze on you. You guess some things are a universal constant.
>>
>>32663754
Notice you're nude and hide your shame.
>>
Standing once again, you become acutely aware of her focusing on a certain hardening appendage sticking out like a sore thumb. You shamefully hide your boner, face flushing in embarrassment. Noticing this, she gives her head a little shake, causing you to fall flat on your back. The ground rumbles as a short, nervous giggle escapes her throat. Getting vacj up and standing fully erect (in more than one sense.) You point over to a point by the edge of the jacuzzi, she seems to understand, and begins walking to the position you pointed,
>>
>>32663660
Who is this guy again?
I'm not saying you're wrong, but that wasn't a samefag. I saw the IP counter go up.
>>
>>32664228
Show her a smile while trying to reduce this boner situation. Think about baseball, mathematics, or anything that isn't the all encompassing mare who could do anything she wants with you right now.
>>
>>32664270
not worth explaining, but every time they show up someone else has to cry "oh noes it's him!!" like its fooling anyone
>>
>>32664431
To tame your boner, you try to think of literally anything else but the gigantic, all-encompassing mare that can do anything she wants to you, but you fail miserably. Climbing up out of the tub, she picks up a towel to dry off, only lightly dabbing her face to make sure you don't get caught in the fabric. She's approached by a blue and pink pony, who starts speaking to her. You can't understand what's being said, but when the blue mare starts moving towards a private room, Orange starts following her.
>>
>>32664645
Climb sideways along her face to the safety of her mane.
>>
>>32664731
Not wanting to be caught in whatever is going on, you scurry along the side of the head and jump back into the mane, peering out cautiously. Once inside the room the blue mare directs Orange to climb onto a table, one that just like those you might see on tv, with the circular padded hole to rest your head. She must be here to get a deep tissue massage. The world tilts and rights itself as Orange mounts the table and lies down.
>>
>>32664854
Help massage.
>>
>>32664881
You get the sudden idea to help massage her somehow, but aren't sure how to do it. You settle for giving long soft loving pets, moving to several spots on her scalp and even on one of her ears. Meanwhile the blue one had finished delivering a pummeling to the orange mare's back, and was now on top, firmly kneading at the withers with her hooves.
>>
>>32664905
Watch the blue one for pointers.
>>
>>32664932
You watch the blue mare masterfullly work buffing out the kinks in the orange mare's muscles.At times she would get almost close enough to smell her perfume, a light scent jasmine. You, of course, weren't letting up either. You tackle the tall task of pleasing your host with gusto, kissing and rubbing everywhere you can, to achieve the singular goal of making her feel loved and pampered.
>>
>>32664972
Not sure if she can really feel our efforts from here. Switch to scratching behind her ear or run down to her forehoof.
>>
>>32665688
To make sure she can really feel your efforts, you double down and head behind one her ears. You scratch and rub at the ligament connecting the ear to the body, and are rewarded by a pleased moan by your host. The blue pony soon leaves, leaving you alone with your mistress.
>>
>>32665736
Try talking to her while keeping the ear massage going.
>>
>>32665908
Despite the blue mare's absence you keep going, talking about this and that as you go along. She obviously can't understand you, but you hope that scratching her ear and hearing your voice would give her a favorable view of you. You want to be around when your children are born, after all. After a short while the blue mare returns, bringing with her a glass bottle filled with a wonderfully sweet smelling fragrant oil. She puts a few drops in Orange's mane and tail and gently massages her scalp to work it in. After that, she says something, and it seems like the session has concluded, as your host gets up off the table and back onto her hooves. She is led back out by the masseuse, who gives a friendly smile, and continues on her way up to the front desk.
>>
>>32665945
Welp, back to hiding.
>>
>>32666028
She stops for a minute to chat with a pink pony with blue hair manning (Mareing, Ponying?) the front desk. The similar colors to the blue pony make you think this might be her twin. After a bit of chatter Orange bids the pink pony farewell and briskly walks out the door. The mare picks up the pace as she walks, possibly in a hurry to get somewhere. You emerge from your hiding spot and sit close to her forehead, taking in the view. It really was a nice town, like something you'd see on a trip to Europe. The mare had the presence of mind not to shake too much as she walks, making your ride smooth and pleasant. After a while she comes upon a large ornate house, which she pushes inside. You instantly recognize this as the house you were in earlier, making this large manor her home. Making her way to the kitchen (you're a tad disappointed it wasn't the bedroom.) she moves into a chair and puts a hoof up to her forehead, expecting you to climb onto it. You do so, and she sets you down on the table, free to roam around.
>>
>>32666062
Mostly hang around the table so she isn't tempted to trap us under a glass. What tools are available?
>>
>>32666231
You stay back a bit from the mare, in case she wanted to trap you in a glass or something, although... if she wanted to hurt you, she could've easily done so already. The table is bare except for the cloth anyhow, offering you no tools to hide or fight back. She sits with her head in her head in her hooves resting on the table, eyes following your every move, possibly contemplating what to do with you next.
>>
>>32666320
We sit down and mirror her movements.
>>
>>32666431
You sit down and mirror her pose, bringing your knees up to your chin and resting you head in your hands, looking up at her. You do this for a while before she sits up, a sudden thought coming to her mind. She leaves the room, apparently trusting you enough to not simply leave while she's gone. It's not like you could get down anyway. She soon returns, carrying a notepad on her back and a writing utensil. With the pencil, she begins drawing a detailed sketch with her mouth. You marvel at her fine control and attention to detail. She must be some kind artist or engineer. When she finishes you can see it's a sketch of you, maybe a little too muscular for your liking but you, nonetheless. She lays the pencil down near you and looks at you expectantly. What does she expect you to with this?
>>
>>32666600
Write our name with an arrow pointing at the figure, then continue the sketch by adding her to it to scale.
>>
>>32666660
You again break off a small piece of graphite and write your name, connecting it to the sketch of you via a curved arrow. You try your best to emulate her fine detail work by drawing her in return, but sadly your artistry is lacking. You stop and look at your finished work. That... doesn't look too bad. Even Orange is impressed. She picks up the pencil and writes a series of symbols underneath her portrait tha you assume is her own name. They look like stickers a 2nd grade teacher would give you for doing well in a phonics test: sunshine and rainbows and daisies, and at the very end, a simple drawing of a brush, artist's pallet, and a lily.
>>
>>32666767
Those last symbols look familiar. Draw her butt with that tattoo and give it an A+
>>
>>32666825
Wait... those items look pretty familiar. Feeling cheeky, you doodle a rough approximation of a pony butt and draw a line to the paintbrush and pallet, drawing a circle around it.You can't see it underneath her furred cheek but she might be blushing. Sh e gets up from the chair spinning around until her flank is visible. A paintbrush dipped in gold paint and a pallet are indeed tattooed on her flank. Now that you think about it, you've seen symbols on other ponies as well, no two being the same. Did marking their flanks with symbols serve as some kind of unique identifier of status, like personal heraldry? Being this small and not able to understand is frustrating! She takes a seat again and begins drawing more symbols: a stylized sun, a black cloud with a crescent moon inside it, and underneath, a heart and a six pointed star. None of these hold any meaning for you, so you draw a circle and cross a line through it. Her mouth drops open as she looks at you, shocked. Did you mess up? Were those supposed to be important? You have no idea.
>>
>>
>>32666989
Draw a bunch of stick people and various buildings next to a giant pony, then circle the human half of the drawing several times leaving the pony outside of the circle.
>>
>>32668239
Attempting to convey that you are not from around here, with your fantastic artistic skills you render several members of your species and some damn fine examples of human architecture, and draw a giant equine dwarfing them to show the comparison. To get your point across you draw a circle looping several times around the humans but leave the pony out Orange looks perplexed by this. She tries to draw a pony inside your circle but you immediately cross it out. You point back at the giant pony, trying to teach her that humanity is an exclusive club of sapient and that there are no ponies where you come from.
>>
>>32668641
Now place a circle around the pony that touches the first circle and do a little pantomime work demonstrating falling from one area into the next and being unable to press through an invisible wall back into the human filled space. Draw a lone human in the pony circle to emphasize this.
>>
>>32668837
You draw a second circle around the big pony, then mimic falling forwards into the other circle.You roll into a crouch, then walk around the perimeter of the circle, pantomiming being trapped, being careful not to step out of bounds so as to not confuse the message. A look of slow realization dawns on her face. You were from a world of tiny creatures like yourself, which built cities like ponies do, and are now trapped far from your home in an unfamiliar land. A single tear drops from her eye, and she sniffs and nods. She got it.
>>
>>32668909
Change of pace. We're in the kitchen so lets try to get some food. Point at whatever device looks most like a fridge and rub our stomach.
>>
>>32669019
You realize that all this shattering of worldviews and answering the alien question has made you quite hungry. In fact you haven't eaten anything solid since you arrived here, and are ravenous. Using your broken off graphite you doodle a few select fruits and vegetables, and some bread. You doubt that the giant equines would have any meat to eat so you don't bother drawing it. She instantly understands what you mean and quickly gets up and leaves the room. When she returns she has a small brown bag with her, and sets it on the table. Opening it reveals that a few fruits and berries in it along with cubes of cheese. She pulls out a strawberry and sets it down if front of you, while she pops a grape into her mouth. The smell of the berry makes your mouth water, so you eager dig into the sweet succulent flesh, taking breaks to actually stop and breath every once in a while. You hear the tinkle of a laugh come from the orange mare, a mirthful look on her face. You give her a look of mock indignation, and kick the strawberry to make your point. Unfortunately, in the soft flesh your foot gets stuck, and attempting to pull it out with force causes you to fall on your butt. This prompts a round of uproarious laughter from the mare, and after a moment, you join in too.
>>
>>
>>32670359
>>
>>32669150
A couple of hours later

You and Orange were still sitting at the table, notebook filled with all sorts of sketches,drawings and doodles filling every page. You learned a great deal from each other, despite the language barrier. You learned tha there are actually three separate races of pony: Unicorns, pegasi, and just your regular ol' garden variety pony. The pony princesses she drew earlier are their rulers, who are a hybrid of the three types of pony. The pegasi can apparently walk on clouds and control the weather, and the unicorns are magical and can use spells to achieve various effects. That took you while for you to understand, until she began drawing literal magic circles with mystical runes and pentagrams and stuff. So, not only have you dropped into an alien world but you've fallen down the drain of the fantasy kitchen sink. Magic probably brought you here, though for what purpose you can't say. Magic can probably send you home, but that would require intensive study on your part to learn the language and convince the locals that you weren't some kind of weird looking bug. Then there was the little, insignificant fact that you were going to be the father of this mare's children, a fact that you aren't quite sure how to relay without incurring her wrath; It'll have to come up eventually, in a few months time the evidence would be impossible to hide. Orange also gave you some important insights into her life. She's a painter, and a pretty greatone in fact. She works from home, painting pastoral scenes of the countryside and portraits of other ponies. She was apparently hired to do some work on the princesses' new throne room, a fact that makes her puff out her chest in pride.
She has one daughter, the grey filly who had you trapped earlier, which you had already guessed to be true, given their similar aooearances. What you didn't know is that she has some skill in cooking, having won several awards.
>>
>>
>>32670808
Sounds tiring. We'll find a place to rest and worry about paying her back for food and lodging later on.
>>
>>32672192
The hour grows late, and you begin to feel tired from your constant running across the page. You sit down a moment to rest your weary body. Orange notices this, and picks up the notebook and gently brushes you off into the safety of her mane. It isn't long until your eyes grow heavy, and Orange's underfur a loving rub, and drift off to sleep, smiling happily.
>>
File: 1433433822780.jpg (406 KB, 1212x742)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: big mares.png (909 KB, 2100x2400)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>
File: big mares_2.png (1.24 MB, 2156x2926)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
File: 1595165.gif (418 KB, 939x705)
418 KB
418 KB GIF
>>
File: 1442616914.gif (1.03 MB, 720x480)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>32624031
-pation
>>
>>
>>32680053
>>
>>32681596
>>
>>32682121
>>
>>32684593
>>
>>32685292

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.