[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 94 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 5.jpg (297 KB, 998x1024)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Rocking the tights Edition
Old thread: >>32824334

This thread is about exploring any and all sorts of ideas for the underutilized and under-developed Shadowbolts from Equestria Girls.

---
Completed Stories:
Treating Miss Sweet by ChurroAnon
- https://pastebin.com/7r8iCJ2U

---
Ongoing Stories:
To Listen (Part 1) by AlexanderGrey
- https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL

Game of Headphones (Part 2) by AlexanderGrey
- https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB

---
The Shadowbolts Fan-bios
- https://pastebin.com/pHA9eREd

---
Shamelessly stolen writing guides:
- https://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
- https://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
- https://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Other Shadowbolt stories (this link is temporary): https://pastebin.com/Bj5Mg769
>>
>>32892753
Zest is best.
>>
First for Flash and Timber fucking ur gurls.
>>
File: 1483059843733.png (581 KB, 779x806)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>32892753
>Eqg
Hey I thought they banned /yeh/ threads
>>
>>32892760
Nope
>>
>>32892767
Bulk and Big Mac are the bulls.
>>
>>32892784
Mac's busy with Cherilee. Bulk's busy with Derpy/RD.
>>
>>32892753
Previously:
Part one in case anyone missed it: https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL
Part two (current): https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB
-
>It’s like the middle of the night or something.
>Over the course of a couple of hours, you talk with Sugarcoat in bed, coming up with a scheme once again ever so gradually.
>The Halloween themed party is tomorrow, the one with the pentagram on the gym wall.
>Clearly, Sour Sweet isn’t going to be at her house, and is going to be running the whole party since she’s the one who started it and spearheaded it in the first place.
>Out of you and Sugarcoat, you are the only one she is requiring to be there.
>Completely ignoring Indigo Zap, Sugarcoat and Lemon Zest as far as you can tell.
>You decide that Zap and Zest aren’t going to be reliable enough for this developing one-chance situation; you need someone who will certainly stay against Sour Sweet’s side and find their way into her house to wipe away any dirt on you from her computer.
>All of this for some partially blurry picture of Sour Sweet’s panties lying on the floor next to your desk. The more you think about it, the more stupid it seems.
>You don’t blame Indigo Zap or Lemon Zest for not wanting anything to do with this.
>So fine, since you’ll need to be sure that there is no way this can be screwed up anyway, let them have nothing to do with it.
>Let them go to the party if they want, or just go home, or whatever the fuck, you don’t care.
>The plan soon comes to one thing; you will distract Sour Sweet for the entirety of the length of the Halloween party as soon as it starts after school while Sugarcoat “goes home” but to Sour Sweet’s home.
>This mixes into your head along with the memory of the earlier moment you had with Sugarcoat in the past 24 hours as you drive away into the still dark sky.
>>
>>32892797
>…
>October 27th.
>Now you sit in your office on Friday morning, blankly staring at the same paperwork as you had been staring at since days ago.
>Is anything going to happen? Probably not if it’s something you’d enjoy happening.
>Something you wouldn’t enjoy?
>Got an endless supply of that with Sour Sweet roaming around the school like she owns the place.
>Open up your email from your office computer to find a message from Principal Cadance.
>The barbecue has been moved to Saturday at 10 AM tomorrow.
>Make your chair creak as you lean back and sigh in relief. Finally, something useful happens.
>Her dumb little barbecue party isn’t going to clutter up the day any further and now the plan you have has more elbow room.
>…
>On the same Friday morning when the sun comes up, everyone at school has heard about the car crash on one of the main roads.
>Automatically worried for Sunny Flare, knowing that she’s the only person in town who drives that Porsche that’s one of the cars involved.
>But they go back to being posh and uncaring about everything when Sunny herself walks into the school unscathed.
>Sour Sweet is the only one who runs up to her with concern in her tone. “Sunny! What the hell happened!”
>”Some stupid loser wasn’t watching where he was going and blindsided my car and now it’s totaled.” Sunny Flare gripes.
>”No, not that!” Sour Sweet waves her hand around. “Your Twitter posts! You saw the dean’s car in front of Sugarcoat’s house?!”
>Sunny’s jaw drops. “Wooooooow, you don’t even care about me?”
>”Sunny, honey, you know I got my priorities.” Sour Sweet scoffs then adds, “it was probably your fault anyway.”
>Sunny Flare gives her an annoyed look.
>>
>>32892803
>”Listen, did you describe the dean’s car? WAS THAT THE DEAN’S CAR?”
>Sour Sweet seems worried about this above all else.
>”What do you fuckin’ think?!”
>”Don’t make it obvious! You’re gonna get him fired and all my hard work goes out the window!”
>Sunny hesitates for a couple of seconds. “Oh… oh right.”
>”Yeeeeeah, ya think it wouldn’t have any consequences?” Sour Sweet replies in a nasally sarcastic tone. “You could get us expelled!”
>”Well damn, I’m sorry I wasn’t about to let their little thing together get in the way of things.”
>”By posting it on TWITTER?! Are you stupid or something?”
>Sunny Flare squints her eyes, annoyed.
>Sour Sweet doesn’t seem to give a shit about her at all.
>”What the hell’s your problem? Obviously I didn’t mention the dean like I probably would have if it weren’t for what we’re doing.”
>”That doesn’t matter! You almost blew our whole operation out of the water in a single tweet! Why do you have to document everything you ever do and see on Twitter? Why couldn’t you just text me about this thing that only concerns a FEW of us? Did the whole fucking world have to know about the dean’s car?”
>”I didn’t tell it to the whole world! The whole world doesn’t follow me on Twitter!”
>”Oh that’s right! Only your 12 or so followers saw that, and definitely go to this school and would retweet it to everyone else if there’s a literal fucking SCANDAL going on!”
>”I have more than 12 followers!”
>”Fine, 15, whatever you say, miss car crash.”
>Sour Sweet walks away before Sunny Flare can respond, leaving the other girl silently fuming and getting rosy in the cheeks.
>And Sour Sweet walks straight in the direction of the Dean’s office.
>…
>Knock knock.
“Fuck off!” You yell in your mind before actually speaking. “Come in.”
>”Heyyyy!” A widely grinning Sour Sweet comes floating on in and lands herself in to the chair.
>>
>>32892806
>You see the look on her face and feel unenthusiastic about the door slowly closing behind her; you know what’s gonna happen next.
>The door shuts completely.
>Not even half a second later…
>”I SAW YOUR CAR IN SUGARCOAT’S DRIVEWAY!” Sour Sweet abruptly stands up and slams her hands onto your desk.
>You gulp.
>”I know you’re gonna lie, so don’t even try! I was there! I saw your car with my own eyes! It was in her driveway!”
>Hands start to shiver… with rage. They’re Sour Sweet’s hands.
>”I thought you wanted to keep things on the down low, Mister Mouse! How could you do this to me?!”
“I…”
>”No! You’re seeing HER over ME?”
>She looks like she’s about to leap straight over the desk at you with claws drawn. Her teeth are already gritting.
“I was just saying goodbye to her one last time!” You surprisingly don’t stutter. “Okay? Yeah, we did what you’re probably thinking! I didn’t know you’d explode over it like this! I’m sorry!”
>Sour Sweet loosens her fists, her fingernail imprints highly visible on her palm.
>”I don’t like that, deannie!” Sour Sweet’s voice softens. “You didn’t even tell me about it.”
“I’m sorry, okay? Please just calm down!”
>She relaxes her shoulders. “I am calm.” She tells you in a surprisingly quiet voice.
>You can’t wait until this girl ends up in a straightjacket some day.
“Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. But you don’t need to worry about it again.” You make up whatever bullshit you can muster until the day that image on her phone/computer is off of your conscience for good. “You’re having that gym party today, right? How would you like if I joined it?”
>”Oh, you were already joining it!” Sour Sweet tells you.
>You grumble internally.
“Of course… of course. Why did I not see that coming?”
>>
>>32892810
>You noticed that it was pretty easy buttering her up with words this time around.
>”So…” Sour Sweet leans one hand on your desk as if it were a round shield. “You broke it off with Sugarcoat.”
“I did.”
>”Guess that means we celebrate tonight with our new bond.”
“I’m gonna be honest with you, Sour Sweet. There’s a reason why I broke it off with her. I’ve been doing some thinking and…”
>You watch Sour Sweet intently listening.
“…and you were right. This is a great thing we got going on here. And I did enjoy it but I didn’t want to admit it because… well, I don’t like being blackmailed. Obviously.”
>Sour Sweet’s eyes change a little, perhaps thinking about something else she’s thought of recently and forgot the very second she woke up this morning and went about her day until you reminded her.
“But I’m sorry I was a… bitch… about it. I shouldn’t have made you have to make it happen on your own. I should have just accepted it.”
>Part of you is trying not to mean this - the times you’ve had fucking this girl didn’t exactly feel completely bad if you’re honest.
>It would have been pretty much the fuckin’ dream if it didn’t come from her blackmailing you.
>You (mostly) know what you’re doing right now.
>Within the next minute, you get Sour Sweet to lock the door and walk around the desk to sit with you in the chair.
>There is a giddy smile on her face that grows as this goes on.
>Sour Sweet rests on your lap, starts to happily shiver with surprise as you put an arm around her.
>Fuck it, you’re already deeper into this than the Mariana Trench, might as well indulge in this shit.
>Sour Sweet loves the fact that you started touching up on her first, quietly giggling and urging you to proceed.
>”Let’s start this off right, Miss Sweet. Sugarcoat’s not going to try to get involved anymore, and I feel like we can really run the school together. With a few benefits, of course.”
>Her whole world is fluttering.
>>
>>32892814
>”You’re really totally on board now?” She starts holding you back. “Oh my gosh! Oh… oh my gosh…” She sounds like she feels so… validated?
>You really don’t care if you’re making a mistake by doing this. You’re about to make an even bigger correction, given you really don’t have anything left to lose but your job and reputation itself.
>Make sure that you’re the one to initiate the kissing, cementing the idea that you’re even more like putty in her hands than before.
>Smalltalk ensues.
>”So what do you want my costume tonight to be?” Asks Sour Sweet.
“Surprise me.”
>”You wanna see something sexy, then?”
“Yeah but surprise me on the specifics.”
>The two of you are talking in between kisses. Fucking hell, this actually feels great.
>She’s only holding you tighter and tighter until it’s about time to head off to homeroom.
“You sure you wanna go back to class now?” You’re really getting into this because of reasons.
>”Well I guess I don’t /have/ to. But Sunny and Indy are probably waiting for me.”
>She cups the back of your head in her hand, cradling it.
>It’s really easy to keep up this convincing act for you because it’s not like this wouldn’t give you a boner.
>Sour Sweet feels it and doesn’t need anything else to prove that you’ve made a complete turnaround.
>That everything she’s set up here is now in culmination, and everything can be both peaceful AND her way.
>The two of you kiss some more, making promising gestures with touching hands.
>Sour Sweet really does seem like the kind of person who would cling onto the notion of “nothing is allowed to be peaceful until everything’s going my way”.
>People like that piss you off, and you hope what’s going to happen later on during the event won’t turn into angry hatefucking.
>Might be a bit of a giveaway. Even that much is too much for you to feel like it’s all still in the bag.
>>
>>32892818
>But whatever, she’s convinced enough for you to beg her to stay and still have her say she has to go. Nice little reverser on that.
>”I’ll come back tonight, you know I will.” Sour Sweet starts talking all weird from that blush on her face.
>Damn, you’re making her get dizzy.
>Why are you enjoying this so much? You’re supposed to NOT want to expand on this. But something else expands instead.
>You “””allow””” Sour Sweet to be on her way, now giving her an excuse slip or whatever it’s called for her tardiness to homeroom.
>Late to class cause she was making out with the dean. Ain’t that a premise.
>…
>It’s not long before you give Sugarcoat a quick rundown of the plan, emphasizing that the last thing you’ll ever do is break it off with her.
>This is starting to feel like a bad fanfiction now.
~

As I said in this post over in Fingerbang >>32891799, there will very likely be just as many or even more posts tomorrow at some point. So stay tuned.
>>32892796
Bulk's with Derpy. If anything, Indy's with RD working out with her.
>>
>>32892796
>implying bulls tell their main girls they are cucking some anon.
>>
>>32892849
>Implying they're bulls
They're committed to Derpy and Cheerilee. Also I don't even have a waifu.
>>
>>32892862
>implying they're bulls
Tell that to Timber and Sci Twi and o never brought up waifus.
>>
>>32892877
>o
O'Neal is that you? I want my potatoes.
>>
>>32892877
>Implying Bulk and Twilight
Weak post all around
>>
File: sour.jpg (93 KB, 800x800)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Guy who made thread here.
Real OP, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I made a temporary paste in this thread's OP for you to find later when you come back and put in the next OP for convenience.
>>32892836
I'm excited for tomorrow!
>>
File: 1534757701068.png (604 KB, 1280x720)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>32892890
I didn't imply Bulk and Twilight.
I implied Bulk and Sci Twi with Timber in the cuckshed.
>>
>>32892909
That's literally what I said. Sci Twi counts as Twilight. And it's still just as unrealistic. I'd say Timber and/or Bulk can have Twilight cause I don't give a fuck about her but it ain't happening anyway. 2/10. Bye.
>>
>>32892898
That was a pretty good way to go about it. I hope OP comes back soon and gets this into the proper paste.
>>
>>32892926
>Sci Twi counts as Twilight.
Ones a pony princess
The other is a turbo slut.
Two different beings
>And it's still just as unrealistic.
This whole thread is unrealistic, dumbass lol
You think Timber sucks Bulks deposit out of Sci Twi?
>>
>>32892836
Is Anon's plan going to backfire in this? I know Sour Sweet is definitely planning something else and won't tell Anon about it until she can attack him with it and get him fired for trying to escape her reign of the school. She's not that stupid.
>>
>>32892962
>She's not that stupid.
The whole "I have to go to class now" could easily be an act. To get Anon to think he's got this in the bag (again) then turn the tides on him once again. This story's gotten me questioning everything about Sour Sweet's actions and even her motives. She's written very well.
>>
>>32892759
You mean Sugarcoat?
>>
>>32893005
Yeah, this really funny looking Sugarcoat right here.
>>
>>32892797
>Part one in case anyone missed it: https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL
>Part two (current): https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB
Shit, I gotta read this.
>>
>>32892836
Here's to hoping we finally got her this time.
>>
>>32893005
You mean Sour Sweet?
>>
>>32893005
>>32893016
>>
>>32893057
Nah.
>>
>>32893016
Zest x Flash OTP
>>
>>32892898
You could have made it expire in just two weeks. OP would surely come back before then.
>>
>>32893016
Zest x Her Headphones OTP
>>
>>32893084
>>
>>32893059
Fucking hell I love those outfits
>>
>>32893084
>>32893091
>>
>>32893081
I don't think it matters. If the temp link is still there by the time OP comes back and makes the next thread, we just won't include it anymore and wait for it to expire.
>>
>>32893029
If you like psycho girlfriend antics, autistic metalhead antics, and shortsighted athlete antics, mixed and woven into a scandalous storyline, then I don't think you'll be disappointed.
>>32892898
I can't guarantee it, but it's not like it isn't possible. Do still somewhat expect it. I'll still be watching tomorrow regardless. I'm always watching.
>>32893041
>>32892962
>>32892991
Just letting you guys know, since we're not out of the woods yet, we can set up a game plan for how the Dean is going to tackle this even though it looks like he's in the clear for the time being.
So chatter away, and that goes for anyone reading this and has a good input to give. How do we stop Sour Sweet if or when she finds us out?
I'll be back later.
>>
>>32892753
Artist name? I can't fucking read that signature on the image.
>>
>>32893196
Slash her tires if she has a car she drove over with.
>>
>>32893196
Play dumb then fuck her silly.
>>
>>32893363
>Implying she won't just run home and protecc her computer
>>
File: 82232u8982321.png (306 KB, 1280x720)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>32892898
>I want you to know that I made a temporary paste in this thread's OP for you to find later when you come back and put in the next OP for convenience.
I was wondering why the the OP was so thin under completed stories after I found all the stories on pastebin. But good to see somebody copy pasted my posts into a bin.

>THIS IS TEMPORARY and expires in 30 days.
30 days should be more than enough time to keep it updated with a new paste, but I can always throw it up on mine as a backup for permanent use. The reason I didn't make the bin for all the stories myself is because I think that should be for someone who's more active with keeping up on the thread.

CIA's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Welcome To The Jungle, Ch. 3 by KKKazuhiraMiller is a Jojo parody of Treating Miss Sweet by the way.
>>
>>32892759
At cranking guys off under tables
>>
>>32893706
Hold your L already and leave with it, autist. Nothing left to say to you besides that.
>>
>>32893722
There is no need to reply to him anymore. He can't do shit but repeat his same stale joke that already failed. He is of no concern to this thread. He might as well not even exist.
>>
>>32893208
Google image search is your friend.
>>
>>32894055
Huh, so a guy named lazy03 did it
>https://derpibooru.org/1544130
>>
>>32894477
It's a cute image
>>
>>32892759
She got good grades to get into the teacher's pants, not the other way around. She's no thot.
>>
File: 1820303.jpg (252 KB, 707x1000)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>32894816
You know, that actually is one heck of a incentive.
>"Get better grades, and I get better in bed. If you get an A+, we share "breakfast" too"
>>
>>32894881
What constitutes "breakfast?" They literally already had sex.
>>
>>32895570
Never heard of "morning delight"?
>>
>>32895570
goodness fuck. women want you to stay.
>>
>>32895789
Not every woman. There was a one night stand I had in college once and she literally just left the next morning like she had better things to do.
>>32895745
I guess not. Well shit, now I feel insincere.
>>
>>32895869
Well, morning delight is just fucking in the morning after waking up. Nothing special.
Also, sorry for your one-stand, but hey! At least you didn't had to cook for two that day.
Good luck to you, someday a girl will wake up next to you
>>
>>32894881
When she's dressed it looks like her tits are bigger than they are in the other pictures where she's naked.
>>
>>32896120
Huh, that's an interesting perspective
>>
>>32895570
Her cranking you off under the table
>>
>>32893722
He's gonna keep desperately running from that L until it inevitably rams him in the ass the day he finally shuts up. And I'm gonna be there to see it.
>>
>>32896120
>>32896716
I just wish the pics had a real order to them. And that they told a clear story instead of the ambiguous message it has.
>>
>>32892759
This
>>
>>32896909
>expecting continuity out of a pinup meme artist
>>
>>32894477
Nice
>>
>>32896909
What story? The girls had bad grades, so they fuck the teacher to rise them.
And Indigo was the only one who got a perfect score, meaning she did something to the other girls's projects, raping her as revenge.
Is as basic as a porn story can get.
>>
>>32897578
That's the thing. It could have been that they were trying to get good grades to get out of sex. And Indigo made it out with a good grade and the whole crabs in the bucket analogy comes in. Plus the images don't even have a chronological order it seems, but I guess that's what you expect from what >>32897135 described.
>>
>>32892836
>Bulk's with Derpy. If anything, Indy's with RD working out with her.
This. RD and Indy are 100% mashing puss. Work out, make out, scissoring then pass out.
>>
>>32892810
>She automatically lies herself to call someone out for a lie more effectively
She's so fucking petty, it's beautiful.
>>
>>32894881
Unf
>>
>>32896909
porn sequences almost never have any order in them. the ones that do have more than a trope for a background are not only well remembered but also the reason to the "came for the porn stayed for the story" effect.
>>
>>32899097
I never saw the "came for porn, stayed for story" thing in porn unless they are basic sequels to the first video/comic/story
>>
I'm honestly worried that they won't actually do anything with the Shadowbolts again. Sunny Flare and Indigo Zap appeared in the background of RoF but besides that the last time the characters did anything was Dance Magic, and there was a huge gap between that and Friendship Games.

I really think these characters could be fun and used more, Sunny Flare and Zap especially could use some fleshing out but Sour Sweet is a great character already.
>>
>>32899647
They should be used more but I also feel they're going to be forgotten and ten soon end up like the Dazzlings and never be used again.
>>
>>32899647
>>32899702
They JUST had to make the third movie about Sci-Twi.
>>
File: adoracuddles.png (252 KB, 1200x800)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>
>>32899723
Okay now that's just damn cute
>>
File: IMG_1133.png (366 KB, 476x600)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>Sugarcoat sighs heavily
>"You want to take photos because you want to see my butt again don't you?"
"Yes indeed."
>"You really are a pervert."
>suddenly reminisces about the first one they met
>>
File: IMG_1134.png (224 KB, 400x600)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>32900540
>"Why are you looking at me like that, it's creepy."
"I'm sorry I was just mesmerized."
>"By what?"
"Your, um, ...t."
>"My what?"
"Your butt."
>...
>"Are you some sick pervert?"
"Probably.."
>"It's actually weird to hear someone liking my butt."
"Why?"
>"I always thought of it as some sort of hinderance. No guy would like a big butt short girl like me."
"No you're wrong. Very wrong. Real men love girls with a good ass."
>"I thought men like girls with big boobs."
"I'm not like most men. I'm an ass man."
>"Excuse me what?"
"I love to love 'em! I love to kick 'em! I love to shove 'em! I love to stick 'em!"
>"What was that last part?"
"Sorry.. I was singing a song."
>>
>>32900540
>"You really are a pervert."
"Yes Indeed."
>"What kind of girl do you take me for?"
"I just wanna take pictures. What kind of pervert do you take me for?"
>>
>>32900547
Oh shit, sorry. Didn't know you were continuing. Go on, I like it.
>>
>>32900555
No go ahead I just finished. For now at least.
>>
>>32900566
Oh okay. Well my reply was sort of a little Anon one liner thing. Was under the impression that we were just dishing a premise out there and building on it post by post. I would appreciate some green though. Your name looks familiar have I seen you somewhere?
>>
>>32900590
Oh uh, I did a Sugarcoat greentext story called Sweetened Compensation.

Oh that's sounds like a good idea. Let's continue from your post then
>>
File: 1049293.png (554 KB, 1556x2048)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>32900547
>"I always thought of it as some sort of hinderance. No guy would like a big butt short girl like me."
The fact that there isn't 2 or 3 cocks inside at all times is an achievement and an insult in itself sugarcoat.
>>
>>32900600
Oh that's where I saw you. Good to see you around dude.

Well alright then. I wasn't planning on posting again till tomorrow but this is fun enough to carry on till 1 am.
>>32900553
>"A pretty sad one. Like I don't know what you're gonna do with the pictures after you lock your bedroom door."
"Yeah, fine. You got me. I didn't want to directly tell you because that's awkward but now you said it."
>Sugarcoat knows that this is exactly what she was suspecting with the first round of pictures.
>She scowls at you and crosses her arms, judging heavily.
"Alright look." You respond to this. "Cat's never really been in the bag in the first place, but I'm gonna be upfront with you about it. I really do like your butt and I would like to take more pictures of it if it's okay with you. If it bothers you too much then I suppose that's that. It's not like I'm gonna go the Louis CK route and-"
>"Okay, okay you can stop there." She cuts you off before you give her a shrug. "I get it, you at least do that in privacy."
"I'm sorry, okay? I wish I could help it."
>"Yeah well..." She's still raising eyebrows at you.
"Look, you wanna do this or not? You already called me out and you're right, I'm a pervert. But I'm a sad pervert who'd still ask anyway. May I please take more pictures of your backside? That's all I want to do."
>She stares.
>"Obviously I'd get in trouble if I didn't keep it just between the two of us."
>"I just can't believe you actually still asked."
"Because I know I don't have any bad intentions. I just wanna do... what you said I want to do." You avoid saying it directly so she might say yes. "You're still right but you did make it an elephant in the room too."
>She rolls her eyes.
"Please? It took me a lot of guts to be honest with you about it in the first place. Thanks for not slapping me yet, by the way."
>"How desperate are you? Oh my gosh."
"Just yes or no. Please?"
>She gives you the most aghast expression. You shrug.
>"Fine."
>Oh fuck yes.
>>
>>32900701
>>32900600
I ran out of post space but I gotta get up tomorrow but i don't mind if you build on this. I could do so too.
>>
>"Really? That's your best pervert story?"
>"That creepy kid from the A/V Club took some pictures of your ass to jerk off to?"
>"Man, that shit is wack!"
>"Let me tell you about what happened one day at the movie theater..."
https://pastebin.com/EeRnVi27
>>
>>32900767
That pic of her giggling is so cute
>>
File: 1767397.png (1.16 MB, 1912x1072)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>
>>32900701
10/10 Louis CK reference
>>
>No sporty girlfriend that'll want to watch the first game of the season with me tonight
>>
>>32900701
"Could you keep that expression? I want a photo of that too."
>she raised an eyebrow but you just smiled
>she sighed and kept her look of annoyance on her face
>you start taking photos
"Now can you stand up and turn around?"
>she starts to stand up and turns around
>as you were about to take a photo she started to bend over
"Whoa hold on there!"
>"What?" She said standing back up, "I thought you wanted to see my butt?"
"Yes, I do. But there's more to that. In order to appreciate the climax you need the proper build up."
>Sugarcoat turns around and looks down at you, "What are you talking about?"
"It's like this. It takes more than just a look at a butt to get someone going. You need to give them anticipation, get them prepared for the big finale."
>"You have a weird train of thought."
"It's actually quite common when you think about. Movies, fancy dinners.." you began to mumble "sex" and snickered a bit.
>"What was that last one?"
"Nothing."
>Sugarcoat looks very annoyed with you
"Oh that's a nice expression."
>you took a quick photo
"Now then, shall we continue where we left off?"
>she sighs
>"You are really strange pervert. I can't believe I'm still doing this."
>she turned around and started taking photos again
>>
>>32900540
>>32900547
good beginning.
>>
File: Megan.png (212 KB, 480x411)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>32903005
>"Could you keep that expression? I want a photo of that too."
>Proceeds to forever preserve how annoyed she is
kek
>>
>>32903760
Anon don't give a fuck
>>
>>32903949
He's gonna get cranked off under the table
>>
>>32903005
"Could you turn your head towards me?"
>Sugarcoat turns hit head and you can see she is giving you a serious side eye. You got chills the moment you made eye contact with her but at the same time you enjoyed the way her eyes looked.
>you took a picture
"Alright now lift the skirt up from the back."
>she uses her finger and thumb to pull the backside of her skirt
"Slowly."
>she followed the request with no complaint and you took a rapid burst of photos. A near frame by frame of revealing her.. white panties?
"Sugarcoat? You're wearing white panties?"
>"Don't tell me what to wear, pervert."
>a disappointment this became. You expected something risqué like what she wore last week. Striped underwear that have strings on the side for easy removal. Seeing those were an accident but you got a good view of her butt as a result. You're surprised she didn't say anything related to that event. Perhaps she didn't see you.
>"Hey! Are you looking?" yelled Sugarcoat
>you snapped out of your thoughts only to see... whoa.
>>
>>32904322
White panties work well with Sugarcoat though
>>
>Flexible
>>
>>32905275
That's why she is best
>>
>>32905655
At cranking guys off under the table
>>
>>32904391
This
>>
>>32904322
>>32904391
>there are people who don't like white underwear
Faggots.
>>
File: culture.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>32905275
>>32905655
>>32906311
>>32906458
>>
File: 1190902.jpg (2.73 MB, 2000x2000)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>32906619
Of course
>>
I love all of them, even the one that technically isn't a Shadowbolt anymore, but when it comes to this pic:
>thicc thighs
>birthing hips
>little waist
>big ole tiddies
>bad attitude
Gotta love me some Sour
>>
>>32907595
Also her ability to crank guys off under the table is second to none
>>
>>32907595
Well that's just the one pic
>>
>>32906976
>pic
wew nice
>>
>>32892753
What is it that make you guys like them?
>>
>>32907777
A lot about them is left up to the viewers/fans and personally I like their character designs.
>>
>>32907777
>All five
School uniforms and the bitter bitch feel they got to them. The whole "team of bad girls wearing the same uniform type" gets me on somewhat a sexual but mostly aesthetic level.
>Sour Sweet
Two faced and unpredictable if she's going to be friendly or malicious to you. Not fit to be a leader in a proper environment but perfect for a dog-eat-dog environment. A better looking Sonata with a mean side added too.
>Sunny Flare
Not too much about her but her being a token rich bitch like that one image had. Seen with sour sweet a lot and feels like she's her careless right hand girl with the connections and resources to help the crazy girl get what she wants. I still don't know what the fuck her arm thingies are.
>Indigo Zap
Basically the anti-dash but not lightning dust but still totally lightning dust but totally not lightning dust. Joke aside, the type of girl you'd expect to be a rowdy, over competitive tomboy. She's probably the most attractive of the shadow five if you prefer fit girls to thick girls. Definitely the bravest of the five.
>>
Continued (holy damn, dem digits)
>>32907777
>>32908000
>Sugarcoat
She's my fave. Best character if you ask me. Tongue sharper than a sword and deadlier than a pen. She's the type to say things everyone's thinking and is annoyed no ones admitting it and just makes it clear as day because it needs to be known. More of someone who sits to the sides and watches all of the rights and wrongs happen. Is expect her to be like some sort if referee or critic. Actually critic actually makes sense (of course), and she observes so much that she'll come out with a mouthful calling out or predicting the plot or possible outcome of a situation like exactly what she does at the end if Friendship Games. It's like she's been watching the whole time and picks apart what the more observant viewers picked up on. Basically Trixie appearance-wise, but dressed more fancy and not full of herself and bluntly honest about everything to the point where she says what you're thinking.
>Lemon Zest
Pinkie Pie + Vinyl Scratch = Lemon Zest. I already love both of those characters (mostly Pinkie) but I also love those characters who do their own thing and enjoy the things they enjoy and have little awareness of the conflict, which is like Vinyl chilling to her music when shit's going down but also Pinkie too busy being happy and a fun character instead of letting the shit stress her out. These two things together pretty much make up Lemon Zest but it works well and it's produced a few long stories about her because it's clearly easy to have fun writing a character like Lemon Zest.
>>
>>32907777
The only one I really like Sour Sweet. Because she actually has her own personality and character whereas the others aren't defined too well yet, besides Sugarcoat too I guess. Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare have good designs too. But those two and Indigo really need their personalities to be fleshed out.
>>
>>32892753
I always what would have happen if the events of EQG happen at CPA and the Shadow 6 got the magical powers instead.
>>
>>32908095
What about LD/RD 2.0?
>>
>>32908176
She's appeared the least out of all of them, all we have is that she's competitive.
>>
>>32908108
It'd be more of a story of the powers turning our girls good and getting then to rebel against Cinch using their powers.
>>
>>32908498
>powers
What kind of powers would the Shadow 6 get?
>>
>>32908498
>rebel against Cinch
Why?
>>
>>32908617
Parallel to the mane 6 powers I guess. Unless we can think up some new ones here.
>>32908622
She's a totalitarian cunt.
>>
>>32908738
>She's a totalitarian cunt.
Unless she black mail Sci Twi the Shadow 6 have no beef with her.
>>
>>32908738
I'm surpirsed there's no fanfiction base on this premise.
>>
>>32908755
It would be pretty cool
>>
>>32907777
Your quads
>>
>>32907777
Their ability to crank guys off under the table
>>
>>32896839
Have fun dude. I won't see it cause I already filtered him since almost a week ago.
>>
>>32908738
>Sour Sweet can talk to animals
Oh fuckin boy, just what the world needed. She'll sick bears on everyone.
>>
>>32910181
>Sugarcoat will beat the shit out of you while being bluntly honest about it
The pen and the sword at it's might definition
>>
>>32910580
Holy fuck I actually really like this.
>>
File: medium.png (268 KB, 800x202)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>
>>32911404
I wonder if the bra size varies from each Shadow bolt.

Also do they have a theme song?
>>
>>32908108

I'm surprised this isn't getting a lot of buzz.
>>
>>32911551
Because they'd all get the same power
>>
>>32911599
Somehow I doubt that.
>>
>>32911700
Same. Hell, I could come up with a few myself after this.
>>32904322
Pretty good, mang.
>>32900767
>Schwartz
>Click on name to see if he really did make a new bin
>lol nothing here
>but the page itself is still there
How the fuck is this possible? Can I do this? Is Pastebin having an aneurism?
>>32908108
>>32911551
>>32910181
>>32910580
Looks like I got something else to write here.
>>32898115
Gonna do this too.
>>32894881
>>32896120
>>32896909
>>32897578
>>32899097
I want to give this a story, but I probably won't because that might require me to lewd Zest, which I will never do. Don't care if someone else lewds her, though.
>>32893437
>>32893363
>>32893477
And now, more green.
>>32892836
>And the day goes on, as usual.
>Fuck, it’s like things need to stop being this way. So mundane yet so tense with the situation you’re in.
>You gotta sit in this boring room while all of these things are on your mind, feeling like you’re waiting in line to face some sort of massive bullshit monster that’s gonna eat you but you can beat it if you please it for an hour or two.
>Bad analogy, just look at the clock and see how long you have.
>12 noon? They should be at lunch now.
>You continue to sit and wallow in your thoughts.
>…
>Having been super late to school, Lemon Zest enters the room for brunch before her first class of the day, stepping with a long stride and projecting her imagination unto all who are caught in her field of vision.
>That imagination fueled by the rock music caught in her entire earshot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
>She walks to the beat and sits down between a few ax wielding warlords of the north.
>They talk to her, speaking of the battles they’ve won, what lands they dared to trespass. And then lived to tell the tale.
>Zest herself has seen the very gravel of the road that spans from here to hell, traveled down its length and back in but a day.
>>
>>32911705
>Her sword stained with the blood of demons, and the ash of her flaming rage. She is not to be tempted once again, but that is exactly what happens when the northern warriors brandish their axes in a menacing fashion.
>Zest stands up, smile more confident than its ever been, her heart racing only with giddy excitement as she pulls out that claymore she’s trusted for so long now.
>…Back in reality.
>”Why do you always gotta play such loud music?!” Neon Lights gripes. “Can’t you give it a rest?”
>She can’t even hear what he’s saying, all she knows is that he is speaking angrily to her. And all she sees is a lumbering, hunch-backed, boil-faced troll that probably ate Santa Claus alive in one bite the other day.
>…
>”MY CLAN IS A NOBLE RACE! YOU DARE SAY YOU CAN DEFEAT ME IN BATTLE?” Cries the troll.
>”You have already been defeated.” Zest snarls before swiping her claymore across his fat shoulders.
>The troll’s head falls to the dirt below with a thud.
>…
>Marinara sauce goes flying everywhere; Neon watches as it stains his clothes.
>You can piece together what Zest is picturing the Marinara sauce as.
>”I have slain the beast!” Zest picks up a paper bag lunchbox from the table, thinking it’s the troll’s severed head. “Does anyone else want to join him in the afterlife?”
>”You ruined my outfit!” Neon whines.
>”Mehmehmehmeh… waah waah, boo hoo, you little shit.” Sour Sweet mocks him. “We all wear the same fucking clothes here, you know. It’s not called a school uniform for nothing!”
>”Hey, sh…” Neon starts off before realizing that it’s Sour Sweet he’s talking to.
>He’s heard things about her gaining power in the school.
>Sees Sunny Flare standing next to her, and Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat are nearby. He then remembers that Zest is part of their group too.
>>
>>32911710
>Royal Pin sits next to him, having only about 2/3 the amount of Marinara sauce on his outfit. “Uh… I think we should drop this.”
>Neon clenches his fists, feeling like throwing punches at the wall to maybe intimidate someone.
>This was his favorite outfit!
>”I’m sorry, were you about to say something?” Sour Sweet walks up to him as everyone has already been looking over at the scene.
>Neon knows what he’ll get into if he pisses off the head bitch of the school. Especially on the day of the after school event.
>…
>Zest sees the Valkyrie step up from a mountainside, facing the rest of the troll clan that has been riled by their comrade’s murder.
>They brandish clubs, axes, large sticks they found on the forest floor.
>Grumbling and drooling as they step closer, but Zest fears not a single one of them. She pointe her large claymore in their direction and glares with the wrath of a superheated vice. Twisting into the rats in its grip.
>…
>This glare easily translated into the real life eyes that Neon sees, and he connects the dots, fills in the blanks as he sees Sour Sweet step up next to Zest with a similar but less heartfelt glare.
>Zest is pointing a cereal spoon at him.
>But she’s hyped up enough to take his eyes out with it.
>”Back down, bitch!” Sour Sweet growls at both neon and Royal Pin.
>Zest knows she has to be careful about whether or not it is the right time to trust the Valkyrie. The Valkyrie’s loyalty is unpredictable.
>It looks like they’re on the same side for the time being.
>Neon, recognizing Zest as the one who smashed his meal in the first place and made the Marinara sauce get all over her uniform, turns his attention towards Zest.
>And now Indigo stands up and walks over.
>”N-no… I won’t be pushed around like this! You are out of control! I’m sick and tired of you playing your evil rock and rap music all the time!”
>>
>>32911718
>What Lemon Zest hears and sees: “He was my brother! Your blood shall run down the rivers! And my young will drink!”
>What Neon sees: stars.
>Indigo came into the picture and put two of her knuckles into his nostrils, sent his glasses clacking onto the floor. More “marinara sauce” comes out.
>Neon falls to his knees choking and cussing in a pained voice.
>”You alright?” Indigo steps over to Zest.
>”The trolls of the north do not faze me. Nor so their clan. They are barbaric and have no shields.”
>”…Right… so you’re okay, then. Great.”
>Sour Sweet gasps. “What about meeeeee?!” She gives Indigo the most betrayed look, which was to be expected at some point today anyway.
>Indigo looks over at Sunny, who quietly watches the episode go down as some teachers come over to send people away.
>”Well I know you’re okay. You’re tough, he was scared of you anyway.”
>”Hey!” Neon Lights scrambles to his feet but feels a teacher grab him by the shoulder before he can do anything.
>There’s a bit of yelling before the scene is over.
>…
>And here you sit agai-
>Knock knock.
“Come in.”
>In walks Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap and some random guy you haven’t seen until now. Holy shit, he’s bleeding from his nose pretty badly.
>You see some blood on the back of Indy’s hand she neglected to wipe off and let out an “oh boy” as it dawns on you.
“So what happened here?”
>”You need to do something about these girls! They’re disrupting everyone and acting like they run the school!” The boy stays standing with drying tears in his eyes.
>Wait, you actually have seen this guy before, his name’s Neon.
>”It’s his fault.” Indigo crosses her arms and stays seated as Zest stands behind the chair, headbanging and strumming air guitar to what you recognize as the guitar solo from Through The Fire and Flames. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
>>
File: Don't fuck with me, NH.png (630 KB, 1260x1444)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>>32911724
>”It’s not MY fault! It’s HER’S!” Neon angrily points his shaking arm and finger at Zest as she doesn’t even pay attention to what’s going on.
>Does she even know she’s in the dean’s office?
>”AND it’s yours too! You punched me in the face!” Neon’s voice shivers with rage. “You need to get suspended!”
>”Don’t tempt me.” Indigo squints and grits her teeth. “Mr. Mouse, it’s his fault! He instigated the whole thing. Then sour Sweet got involved, then I diffused it.” She talks over Neon as he objects over and over again to no avail.
“…Why isn’t Sour Sweet here?”
>”Why do you think?”
>You take a deep breath and lean back, knowing exactly how this is going to end.
>”I’m not normally going to do this, but it’s HIS fault. Okay?”
>”What the FUCK is this?” Neon’s legs shake. “I’m going to Cadance!”
“No!” You feel the fire approaching your ass. “I’ll handle this!”
>Lemon Zest opens the door, gaining everyone’s attention.
>She just… walks out of the room. That’s it. Just walks out at her own will.
>Strides down the hallway with another song playing into her ears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ
>”Aren’t you gonna tell her to get back here?!” Neon gestures his hands back and forth and frantically looks at you and her. “What is going on here? What the FUCK?!”
“Please stop cursing.”
>Neon drops his jaw, looking like he’s about to fall to his knees (again).
>You know that look of betrayal.
>Indigo stands up. “It’s his fault. All I’m gonna say.” She turns to leave as well.
>”What even is this?!” Neon gets red in the face. “You’re just gonna let them WALK OUT?!”
>Well shit, you’re between a rock and a hard place.
“I’ll deliver the proper punishment to them, don’t you worry.” You lie reassuringly. “This behavior is not acceptable at crystal prep and I do not stand for it.
>Hopefully, he won’t read between the lines.
>…He read between the lines, you can see it in his eyes. “I’m going to the principal’s office! This is bullshit!”
>He marches out.
>>
>>32911700
There cumulative special power is cranking guys off under the table
>>
>I forgot to re-fix the other greenline before pasting here
Rich.
>>32911735
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.
“Wait!”
>”Oh now you come after us.” Says Neon, holding a red paper towel under his nose.
“I’ve already called your parents!” You lie.
>Neon marches right up to Cadance’s door.
>She’s not here today. [insert careless shrug here]
>Neon doesn’t open his mouth or make a sound, but you can feel him screaming at the top of his lungs as he turns around.
>His eyes meet yours, and you feel like retreating to your office. He’s not a happy camper.
>”Are you… are you fucking those two or something?!”
“What?! No! That’s disgusting!” You’re actually telling the truth; you’re not fucking THOSE two. “Stop cursing!”
>Neon throws his paper towel wad at you. “I’m going the FUCK home!”
>He’s out the door at the drop of a hat.
>W E L P
>You go back to your office with nothing but HAPPY THOUGHTS.
>Filling out forms and making phone calls pertaining to the… event… that just took place at this oh-so-good school.
>…
>Zest is on her way over to the computer lab. With the Scorpions song still playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ
>Pictures herself walking down the hallways from an upward camera angle. With lights and fireworks going off in the background.
>Indigo catches up to her and walks beside her, and this is the moment she knows that Indy will always be better than Sour Sweet.
>…
>As you sit in your office with what just awkwardly happened still fresh in your mind, you’ll always hold true to yourself that Sugarcoat will always be better than Sour Sweet. Regardless of what’s going to happen tonight.
>Whatever that Neon guy is going to bring if he comes back, probably just his parents or something, you’ll just damage control your way out of it.
>Be like very unhelpful customer service or a YouTube staff member or some shit like that.
>You’re not gonna let Sour Sweet eclipse the one who actually cares about you. She will never top Sugarcoat no matter how hard she tries.
>>
>>32911751
>Fuck, you just wish you lost it to Sugarcoat first. Anyway, where’s Cadance?
>You check your email and find another message from her. Came in this morning at some point.
>[As you know, Sour Sweet’s even she planned and organized for the other students might get in the way and I figured it might be more helpful and give me more time to do things to moves it to tomorrow instead of today. Anyway, you going to bring a costume?]
>Yeah, she’s probably just making sure she has the right hot dog brand again. Hell, this is convenient for both of you. Thanks Sour Sweet, but you’re still a piece of shit lol.
>Try to not say that when she comes in today. Can’t help but feel like things are gonna get worse.
>…
>Hours later, you are ready to make sure that Sugarcoat goes home early despite the drama that happened earlier today.
>You message her, asking if she had involvement in any way.
>Thank goodness, she wasn’t involved! Then again, you could have used her involvement to have an excuse to send her home early.
>You could have pulled a few strings, but then again, Sour Sweet would have caught on.
>It’s probably for the best.
>Say, how many hours has it bee-
>Oh shit, the final bell is going to ring soon.
>You send Sugarcoat a text saying to make sure to lay low and go to Sour Sweet’s house no earlier than 4 pm to be safe. If you’re not mistaken, the event is mostly going to be starting up before then and Sour Sweet can pretty much just be absent as things are starting up.
>It’s already clear she wants to go to midnight, maybe later.
>You’re getting an idea.
>…
>And so it begins.
>You sit at your desk, waiting for something, anything to happen. On the edge of your seat, but that only makes it easier to lean back.
>Wait a minute, you have to make sure that Sour Sweet is occupied from the second Sugarcoat arrives t her house to… whenever it’s over.
>>
>>32911754
>With this, you send in a call to her final class of the day and say to the teacher that she’s wanted in the dean’s office.
>She’s not getting out of coming up here that easily.
>Within the minute, she’s up here, but that’s all the time you needed to activate your pervert mode you can only bring out when you really feel like it’s deserved.
>Knock knock.
>Here we fucking go… here we gonna fuck.
“Come in.”
>Sour Sweet steps through the door with her backpack and everything already packed.

>>32911593 (You)
Pastebin:
AlexanderGrey:
https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL (embed) (embed) (Shadowbolts)
https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB (embed) (embed) (Shadowbolts)
There's gonna be more but I just wanted to post these posts so the thread gets green right away.

Spoiler: Sour Sweet and the dean are gonna take turns bullying eachother and Sunny Flare might be there.
>>
>>32911543
>I wonder if the bra size varies from each Shadow bolt.
Headcanon:
Indigo - 34A
Sour - 36C
Sugarcoat - 32B
Sunny - 34B
Lemon - 34D
>>
>>32911767
Finally we get to get down with Sunny. I was starting to think she'd be left out altogether.
>(embed) (embed)
Did you knowingly do this but just not care?
>name
Fucking kek
>>
>>32911543
>Do they have a theme song?
I wanna say Unleash the magic but that's more specifically directed at Twilight, not really a representative theme song.
>>
File: large.jpg (338 KB, 910x1024)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>32911821
>Did you knowingly do this but just not care?
Yes.
>Finally we get to get down with Sunny. I was starting to think she'd be left out altogether.
I said she might be there. It's still a possibility though. Depends if I can really make it work.
>>32911811
I've already heard about the letters thing but what do the numbers mean? I don't know jack shit about tits.
>>
>>32911811
How did you measure them anon.
>>
>>32911705
>Is Pastebin having an aneurism?
No, it's a new rule of pastebin: if your paste isn't active or downloaded, they will delete it.
Goodbye melancholy of suri polomare, goodbye serves her right, and goodbye walking on sunshine.
Which I can only say "oh cock, time to search in the archive hoping I still remember the namefags"
>>
>>32911879
>I've already heard about the letters thing but what do the numbers mean? I don't know jack shit about tits.
The number is the measurement around the body just below the breasts, the letter is a ratio calculated by subtracting the diameter around the breasts at their largest point from the previous number
>>
>>32911961
What does pastebin even define as active? Holy shit
>>
>>32911929
Through a complex technique involving a lot of time, a lack of life and epic amounts of autism
>>
>>32912107
It was well worth it. Cartoon titties are important.
>>
>>32912442
Some of it is even based in logic, such as Sour having a larger chest cavity due to her proficiency with archery
>>
>>32912658
I didn't even know that was a thing. Damn...
>>
>>32912690
I also spent half an hour reading medical research papers on the effects of SSRIs (which Sour is potentially on) on breast development in teenage girls. I am genuinely concerned for my own sanity
>>
>>32892753

Are they more objectively attractive then the humane six?
>>
>>32912876
That's a matter of taste. As for me, school uniforms are pretty unf, so that makes me like them more.
>>
>>32912876
>Objectively
>Attractive
There's hardly anything objective about attractiveness aside really basic things like regular sized women versus landwhales. In this case they all have virtually the same body and face with different hairstyles, outfits (except the uniforms) and personalities. Whether or not you see one of them as attractive depends on what you prefer in the smaller less significant details.
>>
>>32912950
Yeah, the uniforms got to me too. I used to go to a school with uniforms like that so it brought back many memories
>>
>>32911705
>Looks like I got something else to write here.
When?
>>
>>32907595
I don't want to fuck Sour Sweet. I want to FUCK Sour Sweet. Relentlessly rail her sweet side sour and her sour side sweet. I want to teach her some manners and leave her a giggling, drooling, shivering mess on the dirty bedsheets. I wanna make her walk funny for a few weeks.
>>
>>32907595
Would they actually have a sleepover?
>>
>>32913605
I remember someone last thread suggested they could be doing it for a school project.
>>
>>32913605
>>32913774
During a blizzard
>>
>>32913863
Yep, and the girls were pissed at each other.
Basically, the sleepover episode, but with the shadowgirls and a blizzard
>>
>>
>>32914553
Hell fucking yes
>>
>>32914548
>Pissed at eachother
What? I thought they were just being smug and/or bitchy as usual but not full blown pissed.
>>
>>32912658
Lol literally every Crystal Prep student was required to be proficient in archery. Twilight only sucked at it because she was nervous and her heart was never in it.
>>
>>32915552
>I got bored posting about cranking people off
Sure thing pal
>>
>>32915508
Anon, we have to be honest.
They are kind of shitty people. No one would be able to deal with sour's bipolarity, sugarcoat's brutal honesty, sunny looking from above, and indigo pushing you to do retarded SSSSPPPPPOOOOORRRRTTTSSS shit.
Lemon is the only one passable, and even then no one would give a shit because she is entraped in her own world with her headphones
>>
>>32915552
Yeah I think Cinch said it in the friendship games movie. I think I can find a YouTube or dailymotion clip that includes it.
>>32915607
It's not like they wouldn't be used to it after a while. And only still be bitchy towards one another but content about it through a feeling of superiority.
>>
>>32915552
>>32915660
And now he's replying to himself GG No RE
>>
>>32915660
That reminded me of some other anon that said the girls tried the sleepover idea to prove themselves they can be as friendly as sci-twi.
This obviously ends badly, but they try anyway. And in the end they learn they don't have to be as sci-twi, they can be themselves.
So they admit everyone are shit, but at least they got one another, ending in a brofriendship like the ones from the army where they talk shit in front of you but they will give their lives to protect one another
>>
>>32915703
But do they get pissed off at eachother? That's kind of what I was going at. Yeah it can end badly with them being asshats but that doesn't necessarily mean they're pissed off.
>>
>>32915727
Well, not "pissed off". Just "oh fuck, it's that asshole" kind of angry
>>
>>32915913
So, annoyed, then? Or another word that describes someone having disdain for another person and wants nothing to do with them but has to put up with them?
>>
>>
>>32916683
No just no.
>>
>>32892753
All right I have a challenge for you guys.

What is the measurement of height, weight, bust, hips, and waist for each of the Shadow 5?
>>
>>32892753
Is thread dead?
>>
File: medium (1).png (423 KB, 682x600)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>32917287
50/50
Until Alex post more green, or some anon writes a green, or somebody draw something

>>32916683
Lesbo ship is good for lewd
>>
>>32917382
Some how I'm okay with this.
>>
>>32917382
Alex is definitely going to post more soon.
>>
>>32916832
Question, is there a correct way to measure these things?
>>
>>32918154
I say just go for it
>>
>>32917382
>>32917471
Is always good thing to have
>>
>>32918154
For cup size, make sure you mention the country as they vary depending on where you are.
>>
>>
>>32919338
Kek
>>
>>32919338
>Still making her busty
Based
>>
File: [sweats-nervously].gif (781 KB, 500x190)
781 KB
781 KB GIF
>>32919338
>Yo...you t...too!
>>
File: 1829270.png (781 KB, 891x976)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>
>>32920621
That is a very cute Sour Sweet.
>>
>>32916832
>Height
Sour Sweet is 5'6
Sunny Flare is 5'5
Lemon Zest is 5'9
Indigo Zap is 5'11
Sugarcoat is 5'4
>Weight
(This may be inaccurate cause I don't know how to do this)
Sour: 130 pounds
Sunny: 100 pounds
Lemon: 120 pounds
Indigo: 125 pounds
Sugarcoat: 110 pounds
>Bust
Refer to >>32911811 cause I'm fucking lazy and don't wanna figure it out myself
>Hips and waist
I don't know what words to use but,
Sour: Hourglass curves
Sunny: Narrow hips and waist
Lemon: Wide hips and regular waist
Indigo: Narrow hips and waist in athletic way
Sugarcoat: Wide hips and narrow waist

An attempt was made
>>
>>32920757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXh56plD7I
Congratulation anon.
>>
>>32920621
>Meanwhile a monster lies beneath.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1534563034558.gif (1.74 MB, 621x460)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>32920757
>Indigo Zap
bruh, if a woman was not-6 feet tall and weighed 125, she would be a goddamn stick. But what do I know
>>
>>32919338
Sharp fingers
>>
>>32921481
I mean I said it may be inaccurate. I don't know what the average weight for women is nor do I have any clue how it's relation to height works.
>>
>>32921540
Claws
>>
File: 1784676.png (749 KB, 1600x1600)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>>
>>32920757
A somewhat decent try
>>
>>32916832
>>32920757
>No discussion about how they style their pubes, how disappointing
>>
File: 1529875254585.png (39 KB, 780x900)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>
>>32914548
>>32915508
Women are women's biggest enemy.
>>
>>32923988
That's why men are better for friendship
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuml-tc75A
>>
>>32923745
>"I can reach bondage levels you couldn't possibly imagine before"
>>
>>32923745
>Her pipboys are actually special prosthetics his family made so she can have a normal life
That's sweet
>>
>>32923745
What ever happened to this artist?
>>
>>32925095
Probably left the fandom. Not sure. All I remember is that he drew Shadowbolt related stuff for another one of Grey's stories at one point.
>>
>>32923745
I'm going to have trouble unseeing this
>>
>>32924958
I can see this
>>
>She calls this move "Airing Out The Beef Curtains"
>>
Since Cinch is no longer principal over the Shadowbolts, what is her new job?
>>
>>32925095
He just said his internet provider was being a bitch, and he will return after some time.
We never heard from him again.
>>
>>32916832
Earth pony > unicorn > pegasus
>>
>>32927395
She probably got a job in some corporate business she had connections to who hooked her up with a good deal.
>>
>>32927395
Cranking guys off under the table
>>
>>32927760
This
>>
>>32926269
Why would you want to unsee it? It's kinda cute.
>>
>>32927395
Either tutoring for new teachers, or retired planning a comeback against the H7
>>
>>32928439
>Cinch as a recurring villain
Not sure how I feel about this
>>
>>32928765
She doesn't has to be recurring.
She just needs another shot, like Juniper becoming a monster so she became the villain with a second appearance
I know is a shit example, but an example in the end about a recurring villain
>>
Bump
>>
>>32928828
She's the only one to be able to have a second shot without some bullshit magical artifact shoehorned in by the writers.
>>
File: 1618568.png (1.18 MB, 2112x633)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>
Boop
>>
>>32929234
I've thought about this and you're probably right.
>>
>>32928765
>>32928828
What if the repeated occurence of magic will aid her in her snitching of Equestria High and their one group of students seemingly able to wield otherworldy powers without prior training?
>>
>>32930853
>one group of students seemingly able to wield otherworldy powers without prior training.
I though we had that with the random bolts of magic corrupting random objects in Canterlot City.
>>
Bump
>>
>>32930853
>>32930956
>Prior training
They got training for this shit?
>>
>>32932145
Maybe? Gloriosa controlled her powers most of the time.
It wasn't until she got uncovered by the girls that shw became Gaia Everfree.
>>
>>32911705
>because that might require me to lewd Zest, which I will never do
But why though?
>>
>>32933056
He's been refusing to lewd the lemon for years now because she loves rock music or something and that makes him respect her waaaaay too much to write or draw porn of her. Which I think is pretty fucking retarded by the way, but anyone who knows this writefag well enough will know that Grey's gonna Grey. He's just like that.
>>
>>32930853
>training
It did seem odd that regular humans could immediately control powers unicorns like Sunset needed years in specialized schools for. The latter got corrupted but was otherwise a gifted unicorn, that is, a trained magic-user with a knack for it.
>>
>>32933752
Don't worry, Ace Thruster will investigate that
>>
>>32933798
>Takes half the thread to return for revenge and off topic shit
This is how we can tell you are getting much weaker, shitposter. Hold your fucking L already. Not going to reply to your greasy ass again after this.
>>
>>32933249
We should lewd the Lemon, because Lemon is cute
>>
>>32934096
And great at cranking guys off under the table
>>
>>32934096
We need this.
>>
File: 995182.jpg (1.25 MB, 1280x1697)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>
>>32934812
>Lemon Zest, seen here reviewing her "songs to crank guys off under the table to" playlist
>>
>>32933798
Ace is on the case.
>>
File: phalanx-line.jpg (236 KB, 1000x750)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>32933798
>>32934946
He's already dead. The end.
>>32913176
I'll do that after this.
>>32933056
>>32933249
>>32934096
>>32934346
You sparked an idea in my head.
--
>>32911705
Alright, so as sort of a warm-up exercise, I did an attempt to do a story of Uotapo's Extra Classes thing now that it's completely complete.
However, you will notice that I leave Lemon Zest out of it because I will never lewd her, because of personal reasons (aka. I'm a total hyper-autist about music). But if you care enough to do so, I certainly wouldn't mind in the slightest if someone else went through and added Zest into the green themselves at some point for the sole purpose of including her. I couldn't care less if someone else lewds Zest, I simply won't do it myself. I'll write the thing so it's easier to add Zest in if anyone out there cares enough to do it. I'll just replace my original with the one where someone added Zest into the official paste I made for it right here https://pastebin.com/TGc3s2hS and I'll just chalk it up as a collab since that's technically what would be anyway. This is probably the only time I'm going to be this unreasonably autistic over something so trivial, I promise. I know it's stupid but it can't be helped. I'm sorry about this. I hope it being this way is still good enough. I still wrote it in second person for you guys so to you it can be a self-insert.
This is gonna be very concise and straight to the point, though. 5 posts maximum. But I won't leave out the lewd details since that's what you guys want anyway, I dunno. Note, this green is not canon to any of my other stories at all.

A Game Of Headphones update is coming after this, when I'm done preparing it.
>>
>>32935096
>The girls are assigned projects to complete; the Extra Classes Project.
>They are told they can split up to either work in pairs or work solo.
>They’re all 18 and 19 years old, so they can figure it out on their own.
>...
>Over the course of the summer.
>It's completed and handed in at different times. The girls will see their grades by the next day after they hand it in.
~
>The end of May.
>Sour Sweet. Sunny Flare.
>Walking up the aisle between empty classroom desks.
>You are the dean, you sit at your desk and hand over the graded project.
>F.
>Fuck.
>Sour Sweet grins nervously and locks her hands together in a pleading manner.
>Sunny Flare wraps one arm behind her back and gives a sad puppy face.
>Bargaining is had.
>A deal is made.
>Sour Sweet is willing. Sunny Flare is just as willing.
>Always thought the dean was kind of hot anyway, this will be a necessary but fun sacrifice.
>Sour Sweet gets down onto her knees. Sunny Flare gets down onto her knees right behind her.
>Waiting as the sound of your belt being undone and your fly unzipping is heard.
>You bring out your member and start to stroke it, giving the order to begin stripping.
>Watch the uniform buttons come undone, revealing beckoning cleavage underneath.
>Sour Sweet undoes her plaid skirt and pulls it down from her light pink panties.
>Sunny Flare undoes her plaid skirt and pulls it down from her lavender panties.
>Nod as you continue to stroke your shaft, stroking it faster when you become the only person in the room wearing any clothing at all.
>Summon Sour Sweet over to your embrace. She lets you feel up her naked body anywhere you want.
>>
>>32935104
>Tell her she will get an A+ if you cum inside of her.
>Sour Sweet welcomingly spreads her legs and lets you slither yourself under her thighs.
>You grab her legs and jerk your hips up, cock penetrating her nethers.
>Sour Sweet lets out a pleasured groan upon your entry, and bounces up and down to do the work for you.
>She makes you cum pretty hard, and you congratulate her on her perfect score.
>Let her stay and watch as you summon Sunny Flare over to your embrace.
>Enthusiastic, Sunny prompts you to reach around her and grope her bare ass cheeks.
>You love her ass so much that you tell her to turn around and lie on her stomach if she wants an A+.
>Sunny Flare does as you tell her.
>She sighs loudly as you raise her rump into the air so you can access her snatch.
>Then you mount and enter her as she's moaning into the floor face down.
>She lets you do the work, which you're more than happy with, hands clamping her ass all the way to your climax.
>And that was that. A+.
~
>The end of July.
>Sugarcoat.
>F.
>Fuck.
>Sugarcoat blushes and crosses her arms.
>Heard about what needs to be done to turn that into an A+.
>Sugarcoat is hesitant to make this decision, but she eventually consents to the conditions you lay out for her if she wants an A+.
>You get behind Sugarcoat and hug and kiss her to ease her into it.
>Take out your member and stick it between her legs under her skirt.
>She's a little shocked at first, but she starts to love it when you buck back and forth.
>Strip her down just a bit so she's more comfortable; take off her jacket and shirt and her skirt, but leave her dark purple bra, panties and pantyhose on.
>>
>>32935096
He had grown stronger than you could ever imagine.
>>
>>32935110
*deader
>>32935108
>But you eventually lift up and remove her bra too after she turns naughty; bucking her ass back into you and playing with her tits.
>She's only naked from the waist up.
>You want to set her off as much as you can, pushing her up to one of the chalkboards.
>Passionately kissing her anywhere you can... undoing the back of her hair and letting it wildly fall down.
>Now Sugarcoat gets really promiscuous and lifts one of her legs up, stretching it to point her toes to the ceiling.
>This girl is surprisingly flexible, but her leggings surprisingly aren't, tearing at the inseam on her crotch.
>This is only convenient; you reach in with your fingers to move the bridge of her panties aside.
>Ran your dick into her with those panties still on her hips and ass, those leggings still on her legs.
>Those glasses still barely on her face.
>Sugarcoat shuts her eyes and cries out in passion, happy that she agreed to do this.
>Plow her up against the chalkboard, making a dark spot of condensation build up on it.
>She feels you cum inside of her, and momentarily watches you turn that F into an A+.
~
>The end of August.
>Indigo Zap.
>A+.
>Fuck yes.
>But Indigo doesn't want to be on her way just yet.
>Standing with some sort of either nervous or suggestive pose for you, she says she wants to have a little fun with you since she feels like she's earned it by getting a perfect A+.
>This is overheard by someone else int he room.
>Less than two seconds later...
>The shadows of Indigo's friends stand behind her, their eyes glowing bright yellow with a mixture of jealousy, spite and wanton-ness.
>You've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
>Allow them to proceed, in fact, you encourage this to happen for all of them except Indigo to get extra credit.
>>
>>32935114
>Indigo Zap's pupils retract and she gulps. She can consider herself already fucked.
>A small, thin, rope is pulled out of nowhere.
>Indigo's loving friends collectively grab her from behind so she can't get away and tie her forearms behind her back.
>Ready to teach her a lesson in how things really go around here.
>Indigo has only a short amount of time to try and convince the dean that he doesn't need to give anyone extra credit.
>She hears a couple of her friends undressing behind her as she tells you that everyone got an A+ anyway.
>You tell Indigo that Crystal Prep loves to encourage students to achieve even higher than the best they can do.
>Indigo starts to respond, but Sugarcoat reaches around from behind and lifts up the front of Indigo's skirt.
>Exposing the truth.
>Green panties; she always was a teacher's pet, wasn't she?
>This makes the other girls feel so vengeful that even Sugarcoat gets all the way naked.
>Indigo stumbles over her words as her friends now begin taking their turn undressing her in front of the dean.
>Indigo’s tongue twisted now, as her friends strip away everything in the way of her green sports bra and panties that do the real talking for her.
>She can’t convince them to stop.
>The less she's wearing, the less she is able say.
>Indy falls silent. The truth lies on the floor.
>She only lets out a few yelps and gasps as she is rushed by her friends.
>Sugarcoat takes a dildo and wedges her way with it up between Indigo's vulva.
>She can just pretend it's the dean... as the dean is right there watching.
>Sugarcoat repetitively drives it back and forth inside of Indigo's sweet spot until it starts to cry slippery passion.
>Indigo starts to breathe heavily from the arousal it brought her.
>>
>>32935114
*Powerfuller*
>>
>>32935126
Ooooh I'm so scared, dude. Dead men do nothing to me.
>>32935121
>She's dripping now, her soft breasts heaving with her breaths and her face holding back an expression of raw lust as she sees and feels the dildo get pulled out, slipping past her lips.
>She's shoved forward, and Sunny Flare catches her and takes a knee in front of her.
>Indigo's dripping nethers are cupped in one hand from the front, and another from the back.
>Everything's now become sensitive to the touch because of the dildo, and the fingers that enter Indigo make her squeal in un-concealable delight she fails to hold back.
>Indigo is stood and held in place and she jerks her hips and torso around as the fingers drive her crazy between the legs but can't be escaped.
>She throws her head back and causes her goggles to fall off.
>Indigo twists and huffs, soon held still with her behind jutting out behind her and her chest jutting forward.
>Her breasts sway back and forth in front of Sunny Flare's face, and Sunny catches Indigo’s nipples in her mouth and sucks them.
>Indigo can feel hot breath on her neck... she turns her head back only to get deeply kissed on the lips.
>Soon enough, she trembles to the floor, only for Sour Sweet to reach down and pick her back up.
>The rope loosens and falls away, but Indy isn't going anywhere.
>Sour Sweet basically throws Indy up against the chalkboard and slaps her goggles back onto her head; she wants her to wear those for this.
>Indigo falls lower in the front, but her rear is kept higher.
>Takes the dildo and, with one great big plunge, jams the dildo straight into Indy's ass while smiling maniacally.
>Indigo's G-spot was already taking a beating before this, but now her breath fogs up the chalkboard and her whole body shakes to the floor in unstoppable orgasm.
>The other girls smile warmly as they watch their friend succumb to the highest level of arousal on the floor before them.
>>
>>32935096
>>32935104
>>32935108
>>32935114
>>32935121
Five posts in and it's already shit
>>
>>32935136
formerly steamed horses and there's no new episodes
>>
>>32935133
>A jittery, dripping, stammering, gasping mess on the classroom floor.
>Her friends join her on the floor, now satisfied and holding her in their arms with wave upon wave of forgiveness.
>They cuddle naked on the floor and cool off for a bit.
>They all agree that everyone gets to have extra credit now, and you agree as well.

That'll do it for this little mini story. As I said, pastebin is here https://pastebin.com/TGc3s2hS
I will come right back with a much bigger update once it's done.
>>32935136
You don't scare me, little sperg.
>>
>>32935133
You shouldn't lie to yourself.
It's unhealthy.
>>
>>32935142
>>32935133
>>32935121
>>32935114
>>32935108
>>32935104
>>32935096
This thing needs the lemon zest part Alex. I need it. Other than that 8/10
>>
>>32935136
>tumblr file
>>
>>32935142
>>32935194
>getting this defensive
Kek
>>
>>32935164
>>32935212
>Shitposting at grey
If only you knew what terrible fate you're setting yourself up for. This is gonna be fun to watch.
>>
>>32935178
This. The part where Zest listens to herself being cum inside of was my favorite part of the set.
>>32935142
In the light of the current circumstances, I'm extra excited for the next listen update.
>>
>>32935226
Does your ass hurt from riding his dick all day?
>>
File: need.gif (520 KB, 500x330)
520 KB
520 KB GIF
>>32935142
Requesting Zest part
>>
>>32935335
It's a good thing it's an independent story of his and not the one where Zest is super autistic and wants nothing to do with the school dean. There's no way it would happen in that.
>>
>>32935439
Well I like the Zest in Listen 2. The portrayal of her is one of the funnest I've seen. I love how the other Shadowbolts are characterized in it too. Unlike the movie, they actually have a lot of dimensions and interact with each other.
>>
>>32935335
Request the Zest because Zest bests the rest and has a busty chest.
>>
>>32935226
Oh, I'm so scared. Kek
>>
>>32935335
You'll never get it, because he's a useless faggot
>>
>>32933752
It was written in by the screenwriters cause they needed to have the mane six be like the pony mane six but not have to have seasons worth of knowledge and experience going for them.
>>
>>32935493
>>32935588
The movies didn't have much good to do for the humane six and shadow five to begin with. The human mane six pretty much had to start over anew again but quickly catch up to the level that the pony mane six had. And the Shadow Five were cobbled together quickly to be the negative mane six and didn't become as developed as most of us had hoped. I don't know if that one special they were in made it any better, but they need some character development. With that, I'd say OP's bios come in handy even though it's not exactly canon at all. But it gives us a lot to do with. The green might help quite a bit too as it has in previous threads.
>>
>>32935142
I liked it. Don't think it made much sense to leave lemon out but it's still okay I guess. Good job making an attempt to make an actual story out of that pic set. Never imagined someone actually trying that.
>>
>>32935716
>>32935588
>>32933752
Hang on, don't the events from the first couple of movies count as them learning how to use magic?
>>
File: band2.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>32936058
Decent point
>>
File: chin.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>32933973
He's slower and weaker cause summer is over. This is great.
>>
>>32936074
Not really. They still developed their abilities pretty quickly compared to how long it took Twilight (pone) or Sunset.
>>
>>32936241
How long did it take them, though? Also, the m6 didn't know very much about how to use/control their powers until about the end of LoE, which was the 4th movie.
>>
>>32936268
I'd have to go back and see.
>4th movie
Yeah but that's when they first got their pendants anyway. Before that, it was basically just "believe in magic, sing and hold hands and you'll blast the baddies away with a big fucking rainbow".
>>
File: 1530476358894.jpg (204 KB, 640x955)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>
>>32936296
Fuck, I want to hug her so badly
>>
File: 321235.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>32936283
>"believe in magic, sing and hold hands and you'll blast the baddies away with a big fucking rainbow".
Gave me a chuckle.
It does still count as handling magic, though. Doesn't it? And then when they got their pendants, they started to get more specific powers. But they still knew some amount about the magic. If anything, they knew more than Twilight right after she went full Midnight Sparkle. That starting around LoE and going through a few specials with (presumably) time jumps between the specials and episodes/shorts, and I think it's enough time to get the hang of it.
>>
>>32936322
>It does still count as handling magic, though. Doesn't it?
I dunno, maybe. Probably not as much as having individual abilities. I may have to get back to you on that.
>>
>>32935096
>>32935142
This green could've been better but could've been worse too. Sugarcoat scene was unf as usual but I agree with the other guys, she needs Zest there with her. But you should ignore the triggered autist now. He don't mean nothing but trouble.
>>
>>32936322
Those outfits are sublime looking
>>
>>32935096
The only person dead is half the fandom and dead smut anon ;_;
https://www.anonpone.com/eqgporn/385065#navbar
>>
>>32936815
Who?
>>
>>32933973
>>32936225
Actually I was visiting your mother - she's worried about you anon, she told me "I'd have had that abortion if I'd known he'd turn out like this"
>>
>>32937414
Wow so edgy
>>
>>32936296
Is there a colored in version of this?
>>
>>32937473
Not that I know
>>
>>
>>32937402
Mike Jones
>>
>>32935096
This. Garbage OCs never last on this board unless they're Nyx (unfortunately)
>>
>>32938498
>Indigo wearing Indigo panties
This is what Uotapo should have done.
>>
>>32930151
This looks like it's in order of bust size
>>
>>32939038
So, that means Sunny is the titty monster, Sour is a good 120-60-90, and Sugarcoat has a big butt?
>>
>>32939947
>Sugarcoat has a big butt?
I can get on board with this.
>120-60-90
What's this?
>>
>>32902889
Fuck, I just read that and it hit closer to home than I thought it would.
>>
>>32939991
I don't know how it is on the north, but here in latinamerica (the giant continent under mexico guys) we measure the breasts, hips, and ass with a measuring tape.
We just make the girls stand still, take the tape, put them around like if we are making a couture for them, and write down the numbers.
The pattern goes boobs-hips-ass
>>
>>32940756
>120
>boobs
Yeah I think they either use a different order or different numbers where you're from
>>
>>32941005
Well, assuming it's centimeters to inches, it'd be 47-24-35 for all non-commies
>>
>>32941061
I'm not sure how 47 would apply to boobs when there's numbers in the 30's in >>32911811
I don't know, maybe it's just a fluctuation in translation or something. I'm probably more lost in this than you are.
>>
>>32935142
>Writes lewd of the other shadow five just fine, goes full detail and it turns out top unf
>Lemon Zest? Nah can't do it.
Come on, there's no reason for this!
>>
>>32916832
And lo the autism begins anew.
Besides: SS, SC, LZ > SF, TS "Sci-Twi" > IZ
>>
File: 1754591.png (489 KB, 1024x1282)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>32941233
She is probably his waifu, so no one but him gets to lewd her.
A bit selfish, but good for him. Has a good taste.
>>
>>32941774
Good taste but he literally says the opposite in >>32935096
>I couldn't care less if someone else lewds Zest, I simply won't do it myself.
He wants her to be pure. As far as him writing her goes.
>>
Zest is best
>>
>>32942467
Next to Sugarcoat
>>
>>32939947
>Sugarcoat has a big butt.
That's not a discussing theory, that's a fact.
>>
File: 19.jpg (147 KB, 706x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>32942879
>>
File: 1536535452590.png (594 KB, 880x842)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>32916302
>>
>>32943295
I didn't meant to link.
Damnit.
>>
File: 1492445.png (163 KB, 408x479)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>32943295
Big tiddy Sour is the best
>>
Someone finish the coloring
>>
>>32943565
Tumor tits are extremely unattractive.
>>
>>32942205
I got a Zest lewd written up but I'm not sure if I should drop it.
>>
>>32944045
Go ahead.
Axel will take a while before updating
>>
>>32943692
Only if it's that anti gravity shit.
>>
>>32943344
Fuck yes
>>
>>32942956
Needs to be bigger than that
>>
>>32936322
Reminder that hasbro cares about revenue more than continuity
>>
>>32942956
Exactly
>>
>>32943692
What if they're filled with air?
>>
>>32945440
So, basically anime tits?
>>
>>32945473
This
>>
>>32945800
Well, if that is the case, I can't complain.
I'm one of those guys who likes Jyubei's Diva Mizuki saga, so I can't throw stones to the big boobs department
>>
>>32945473
Anime tits are just either fake or have special bras.
They need to let off the soya.
>>
>>32941774
That pic would be great if her tits weren't different sizes
>>
>>32938498
I wish indigo appeared in dance magic.
>>
>>32946618
I wonder where she was.
Literally. If she was on a yatch, I can't understand why she will take another in the future yatch special.
>>
>>32946618
>>32946680
>>
>>32946715
Indigo is way too cool for generic pop songs.
>>
>>32947083
She likes synthwave and eurobeat.
>>
>>32947360
I see her more like a power metal type
>>
>>32947660
>power metal
That's Zest
>>
>>32946715
Dat near-upskirt
>>
>>32947817
Nah, Zest is more about rock
>>
>>32948364
>Zest is more about cranking guys off under the table
Ftfy
>>
>>32943692
Same.
>>32945440
Leave.
>>
>>32948364
Power Metal is a type of rock.
>>
>>32948737
Huh, didn't knew that.
>>
>>32948744
I think you should familiarize yourself with music genres more because that one's kind of a basic one. Metal in music is a type of rock.
>>
>>32943295
that's an excellent edit.
sometimes it's being clothed that's exciting.
>>
>>32948753
I knew about metal rock, but I though it branched out since you got power metal, death metal, christian metal, and so on.
>>
>>32948937
>Christian Metal
I forgot that one was a thing. Kek
>>
Can anyone explain the difference between Rock, Metal, Synthwave, Eurobeat, Pop?
>>
>>32949364
Google It.
>>
File: solo.png (1.34 MB, 1000x1710)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>32947817
Or any kind of metal.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.