[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Post music that incels will N E V E R understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
>>
>>73980679
>my only achievement in life has been having sex!!!!
>>
>>73980811
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: future.jpg (54 KB, 640x640)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>73980679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-0lV5qs1Qw

I loved you for your beauty
But that doesn't make a fool of me:
You were in it for your beauty too

All of Laughing Len's music tbqh
>>
https://youtu.be/h1DDndY0FLI
>incels will never get to be taken by hand and led into the world of sensuality and intimacy
>they will never get to revel in the beauty and sensations of femininity first hand
unlucky fellas, women are beautiful creatures
>>
>>73981386
hmm would you consider Janis Joplin as a wonderful female singer?
>>
>>73980811
t. incel
>>
>>73981460
Yeah
But that is one crusty hoe
>>
>>73980818
>>73981525
>Anyone who disagrees with my retarded opinion is an incel
Nah fuck off
>>
>>73980679
What is an incel?
>>
>>73982349
You should really have sex,even if it's gay sex,it's great
>>
>>73982437
someone who's single but doesnt want to be
>>
https://youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A
>>
>>73982437
Sezist pricks who cry over being single and assume all women are the same
>>
>>73982615
metal
>>
>>73980679
>david bowie
what is it with plebeians and their constant praise for older music? my theory is that these people are afraid of death. everytime someone comes out with a new sound that builds upon older styles people are reminded of their mortality. they fear that they aren't as important as they once thought. they are not the center of the universe. the advancement of technology and art scares them because they know that they will never be alive to enjoy what technological development has to offer

they feel robbed of this so they pansy around yelling obscenities to anyone who dares make the claim that music of the current generation is way more intellectually stimulating than previous generations. they use typical adhominem attacks and weak arguments like compare lady gaga to bob dylan completely mowing over the fact that 60s and 70s radio pop music is just as bad. in reality bob dylan was really just the bon iver of the 60s.

they are afraid of mortality so they try to deify the time that they were alive to make it immortal. they're so selfish that they get off on the fact that their "time" was better than any other "time" in the remaining 1-2 decades that they have left on planet earth.

here's the bitter truth: music, literature, film etc.. and the arts in general are just in their infancy. it is a 2 week old fetus. it will be "born" when immersive virtual reality becomes the norm. yes bands like the velvet underground and writers like james joyce helped create some of the tissue fibre of the baby but they are merely just an atom compared to the rest of the baby. the artists of the future will prove to be the stoic gods that the dads of today consider musicians of their time to be.

you have to accept the fact that your best people are but a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things and at most will have had a say in how an atom of a tissue fibre of art will look like to onlookers in a million millennia
>>
>>73982437
Involuntary celibate
>>
>>73980811
Objectively speaking, your only purpose in life is to procreate. A billionaire who lives to 120 and has a very happy and fulfilling life but never has kids is objectively a failure, while a homeless alcoholic schizophrenic who shoots himself at 30 but has 7 kids is objectively a success.
>>
>>73980811
yikes
>>
>>73982697
the way of nature isn't objective, it just is
>>
>>73982678
kys
>>
>>73982697
there is no purpose in life if you're gonna be objective. The fact that chemical reactions are occurring in my body right now does not mean my body should allow further chemical reactions to occur in the form of a child. All it means is that the random chemical reactions that allowed further forms of "life" to occur were the ones that would repeat throughout the history of the world. There is no objective scale saying that a "living being" that procreates is better than a being that doesn't. We just don't see being that don't procreate because they didn't create any offspring.
>>
>>73982678
kys
>>
>>73982325
I said singer not a pin up model
>>
>>73982678
kys
>>
>>73982678
don't be so bitter anon..it's just people listening to music on 4chan stop taking things so seriously. If someone likes David bowie or another artist good for them.. just fucking let people enjoy man.
>>
>>73982697
Objectively speaking you're retarded. Does telling yourself that billionaires are failures make you feel better about being a virgin?
>>
>>73982678
Kys

But really dude, please tell me this is a copy pasta? You didn't actually just type that out did you?

It's all just pseudo-intellectual bullshit. What the fuck are you even on about man?

Velvet underground created tissue fibers? Are you so dense that your only concept of musical history starts with the 60's? The idea of music has been around with humans for millennia. The idea that Bob Dylan would be one of the great formers of music is preposterous.

I can't tell if you're an actual cretin, or if you're a troll man, but jfc. 100% of people aren't thinking about the universal mortality when they hear new music?

Old music is just objectively good, because all of the bad stuff has been filtered through the sand of time.

Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>73982438
I know gay sex is great. I probably have more sex than you.
>>
>Bowie post Diamond Dogs

Adorable.
>>
>>73982678
Which Scaruffi review is this from
>>
>>73984504
>being proud of being a manwhore
>>
>>73982697
The purpose of life is to transcend the biological imperative and create a spiritual body that can escape the cycle of death and rebirth, silly

>Post music materialists will never understand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjUrGgsKaA
>>
>>73982697
I can't imagine how depressing it would be to look at life this way.
>>
>>73984526
>glamfag can't into Bowie's experimental phase
>>
>>73983621
other way around buddy
>>
>>73984900
This but unironically.

So many cultures have tried to escape dead, it might be in ourselves to be contrarian to nature as possible.
>>
>>73984488
>The idea of music has been around with humans for millennia.
its about as old as a two week fetus. how many albums from the maleozoic period have you listened to?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.