[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Thoughts on this bitch?
>>
>>80780937
Unironically good music.
>>
one hot quadroon
>>
She doesn't make songs, just vague background noise designed to be played on the sound system at Macy's while you're shopping for slacks.
>>
>>80780937
Fat whore
>>
Also her songs have aged very poorly and sound really really like the 90s.
>>
>>80781178
Um excuse me this is perfect vaporwave material you're insulting here
>>
>>80781202
To be honest, that sound was great. It was relaxing, non-confrontational, and well-executed pop. It was an escape for people to listen to. Now we have Tove Lo's dumb ass
>>
Songs have aged well, great pipes, god was she stunning to look at
>>
>>80781202
Her 90s stuff is still highly influential. And the sound is better than anything she puts out now.

>>80781231
this

Tove Lo sucks
>>
>>80781284
Pappaw Fantano
>>
>inb4 all of the rainbowfolk on /mu/ pile in here to defe...

>>80781280
>>80781231
Too late.
>>
>tried putting on Fantasy
Even for tween pop standards, this is nauseating.
>>
NUTTING TO MISS PIGGY
>>
File: 049.jpg (56 KB, 600x705)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>80781284
>"(Touch) My Body" *choice cuts*
>>
>>80781321
1. I'm not a rainbowfolk

2. There is nothing to defend, she is one of the greatest singers of the last 100 years.
>>
>>80781263
>Songs have aged well
Nah.
>great pipes
And for all that, absolutely zero dynamics or expression.
>>
>>80781422
As much as I like 2000s and 2010s r&b, 90s and 80s r&b is far superior, this includes Mariah Carey.
>>
File: f90f9-9.jpg (54 KB, 581x382)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>80781357
>only white guys with guitars are a valid form of musical expression
Never change, /mu/.
>>
>>80781473
Mariah wasn't R&B until album #5 anyway, more like Celine or Whitney adult contemporary.
>>
>>80781551
Mariah and Whitney were r&b since the beginning.

Celine was adult contemporary.
>>
>>80781482
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>80781422
That was the entire problem that affected all those 90s adult contemp chicks. Their style was to show off how high of a note they could hit while having literally no expression.
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18 KB, 400x266)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Mariah Carey [Columbia, 1990]

I swear I didn't know her mama was an opera singer, but then I'm embarrassed I didn't guess. She gets too political in her brave young attack on war and destitution. Elsewhere she sticks to what she doesn't know--love. Debbie Gibson come back, all is forgiven! C+

Emotions [Columbia, 1991] *bomb*

Music Box [Columbia, 1993] *bomb*

Butterfly [Columbia, 1997] *bomb*

Rainbow [Columbia, 1999]

not a real R&B thrush, but good enough to fake it ("Heartbreaker", "Bliss") *

E=MC2 [Island, 2008]

"(Touch) My Body" *choice cuts*
>>
>>80781680
"I've never listened to Sade or Anita Baker"
>>
>>80781680
They had plenty of expression. The dynamics timbral variety in those singers were much wider than what we got in the 2000s. But being completely honest most of them got their inspiration from Minnie Riperton. Not a bad thing at all since she too was a GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxr7ULFCKY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-5eFv6Kbc0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2vbT42R3w

>>80781759
Sade and Anita Beker were 80s
>>
>>80781680
I grant it that Whitney and Celine had a few actual songs, while Mariah has none at all.
>>
>>80781820
Mariah had a bunch of classic songs. Heavily influential to artists like Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera.
>>
>>80781849
If they exist, I haven't heard them. All the songs of hers I've heard are just a bland muddle of noise with Mariah trying to show off her vocal range. Of course, she never wrote or produced her own songs either but that's aside the point.
>>
If only she ever made a R&B song half as good as Madonna or Janet.
>>
>>80781920
I hear the same criticisms of jazz fusion. Too many notes, sounds like noise, and the musicians are just trying to show off. But that's what great music is. You may not recognize but that's your fault, not Mariah's or Walter Afanasieff's.

>>80781958
Twice as good.
>>
>>80781920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBtS6BIP1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tov22NtCMC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
>>
>>80781321
Winner winner chicken dinner.
>>
Hot, good pop songs, Mariah in the Fantasy video is a better music waifu than grimes or lauren or pretty much anyone else today
>>
>>80782008
So how does someone being gay invalidate their opinion on music?
>>
>>80782033
Being better than Grimes is not exactly a hard accomplishment.
>>
>>80782007
I love how Fantasy and Dreamlover have the same identical chorus, same melody and chord progression.
>>
>>80780937
She was so sexy back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY
>>
>>80782168
Yep. Canned music product designed to be played at hair salons.
>>
File: sdf.png (2.97 MB, 1920x1080)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>80780937
provided me with great orgasms in my teenage years, you cant ask for much more from pop artist
>>
>>80782338
Fair enough. Few people would actually listen to her music, but she gave a lot of 14 year old boys a boner. And then after fapping to her, you can put on Megadeth for your actual musical needs.
>>
>>80782383
/mu/ always did have shit taste in metal.
>>
Had a #1 hit in every single year of the 90s. Her marketing machine was that powerful.
>>
>>80782168
Not even close to the same melody or chord progression. Dreamlover moves from the tonic to the ii chord. With the melody emphasizing scale degrees 1 and three. Fantasy samples Genius of Love which is a tonic to submediant progression in the key of G. The melody emphasizing the notes of the g major pentatonic scale. The G-funk synth has a similar line as well.
>>
>>80782383
Duh. You don't listen to her music unless you're a rainbowfolk, you fantasize about grabbing her hair, holding her down, and forcibly cumming in her and knocking her up.
>>
>>80782997
>>80782997
>you fantasize about grabbing her hair, holding her down, and forcibly cumming in her and knocking her up.

this is what virgins do
>>
Hottest black girl we've got right now

makes ok music
>>
>>80780937
her best album is emancipation of mimi by far
>>
>>80783048
It's /mu/, dude. Very few people here have ever had sex.
>>
>>80780937
A living breathing 1-900 commercial who’s shelf life passed by many years ago.
>>
>>80780937
i used to masturbate to shake it off in the much music countdown
>>
>>80783271
She had a ridiculously long run, but Charmbracelet was the end for all intents and purposes.
>>
The 90s was not the best time for pop...
>>
>>80781753
Papa Bob nailed it.
>>
>>80783271
/thread
>>
>>80780950
this but ironically
>>
>>80782429
Fucking Harvey Weinstein does get you places.
>>
As someone old enough to remember being subjected to Vision of Love on the radio nonstop in 1990, no I'm not a fan. Mariah Carey is like children--something that should be seen and not heard.
>>
Can't sing live anymore for shit. I guess her voice is KOed from so many years of doing that tea kettle thing.
>>
Back in the early 90s when I DJ-ed in a roller skate rink, Mariah was played nonstop. I know all her early work. Once I saw that she wrote her song "Emotions" (Which completely ripped off The Emotions: Best of My Love, Made for a great mix though) and her song "Cant Let Go" (Which used the same chord structure from Make It Last Forever by Keith Sweat, great mix also) then I scoffed her off as a rip writer and couldn't get into her music. I couldn't get into her song "Fantasy" either because it was nowhere near as good as the original sample song, Genius Of Love By The Tom Tom Club.
>>
Thought that was Shakira at first glance, not gonna lie.
>>
I love her desecration of Without You.
>>
>>80783926
>>80783868
Uggh, her music was so omnipresent in the 90s that you couldn't get away from it if you wanted to.
>>
>>80783868
Yeah it's kind of like what Merle Haggard said about Shania Twain and Faith Hill--"I don't listen to any of their music, but I sure like to look at them."
>>
I guess she was more popular with Americans than over here in the UK.
>>
>>80780937
Imagine the mommy...
>>
>>80784105
Also if you look at pics from the early 90s, she seemed to, uh, have not so much up top back then.
>>
Mariah's early albums are unlistenable vomit. She did get better starting with Butterfly, although the album cover is still preferable to the music.
>>
Come on. I think you guys are being deliberately obstinate. Eighteen Billboard #1s (second only to the Beatles' 20), and some of those were monsters. "One Sweet Day" spent 16 weeks (that's four MONTHS) at number one in 1995 and "We Belong Together" spent 14 weeks at no. 1 ten years later in 2005. I'm not a huge fan, but I listen to the radio (at least I did in the 90s, when she was at her peak).

I've seen her live a couple times. Saw her recently, and her voice isn't what it was - she lip syncs liberally - and her show is one part R&B, nine parts Vegas. She's not bad, but in aging diva territory at this point.
>>
>>80784175
>radio play is an indication of quality
Get a load of this guy, Cam.
>>
My sexual awakening.

Her music? Couldn't give you any opinion on that.
>>
I agree. Like Whitney and Celine, she has huge vocal range but you feel nothing when you hear her vocals.
>>
>>80784203
You can't chart and sell for more than a decade without doing something right.

This is why anyone can be a 1 hit wonder but very few can become an AC/DC, Michael Jackson, Madonna, or Mariah Carey.
>>
>>80784264
>You can't chart and sell for more than a decade without doing something right.
Such as having sex with the right industry suits.
>>
>>80784273
No I mean actually honing your musical craft.
>>
I didn't listen to chart-oriented radio in the 1990s (and certainly don't listen to it now), so a hell of a lot of stuff passed me by. I only know of Fantasy because it samples Tom Tom Club, but I couldn't hum it or tell you a single line from it. I know Without You (which is arguably the go-to song for accusations of her singing four notes when one would do) and she did a cover of Against All Odds with Westlife, which - if I recall correctly - had a terrible "working in the recording studio" video. And the annually ubiquitous festive hit, All I Want for Christmas is You.

Beyond those, I don't think I can name any other songs of hers. People have mentioned songs here that ring a bell (eg. Hero), but I didn't think of them myself, and I certainly would score very low on a "beat the intro" round of her oeuvre. In fact, even if it got to the chorus, I'd still probably not recognize ninety percent of her hits.
>>
I can't believe you people, it's like none of you like Minnie Riperton either, you plebs.
>>
MARIAH LITERALLY STOLE THAT TEA KETTLE THING FROM MINNIE RIPERTON.
>>
File: christgau89894.jpg (165 KB, 1400x963)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>80784317
>>80784311
Perfect Angel [Epic, 1974]

Our Lady of the Five Octaves, who's been working as a music teacher since the Rotary Connection passed on, improves herself here. Abandoning mannered abruptness and pseudopsychedelic melodrama, she achieves a sensuous spirituality that may be overdomesticated but at least seems real-life. B
>>
>>80784317
Not entirely but she certainly was one of Mariah Carey's main influences.
>>
>>80784175
The only sensible response here

Mariah Carey fit in that pop machine so perfectly - she was obvious sex appeal for guys, in a sweet next door way - little girls idolized her way before britney - her voice was astounding enough that it didn't matter that 90% of the content was stolen or borrowed, she could literally just say 'baby baby' with some vocal acrobatics every single song - the right beats put it on hip hop/r&b stations as well as just ''today's hits' - it was formulaic pop at its best in terms of execution

lol at people saying 'genius of love is better!!' nice unique observation.
>>
I can sometimes recognize her cat screeching when hearing her in a store or something, but a far as naming a song? No.
>>
>>80784259
Not at all. Whitney Houston actually was a very good singer and could emote quite well. At her peak at least, she was a vastly better vocalist than Mariah in terms of power and expressive ability. Later on she did unfortunately start oversinging.
>>
>>80781958
The two of them were neck in neck for a while, then Madonna took a break to have kids in the early 90s and left Janet run away with the game.
>>
After the first three albums, she fell off and her voice has been toast for years.
>>
Mariah is best appreciated when you watch her music videos with the sound muted and have a bottle of Jergen's lotion next to you.
>>
>>80784388
There is no such thing as over singing or over playing. The more notes the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZy4woV_6sw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdEE1yXISk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LKWFvpr0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5QaCfm7bg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omFFeLEXFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq3SyaBuVn4
>>
I thought Vision Of Love was pretty decent pop. I bought it, played it and enjoyed it but never went near her music again after that. No doubt she can sing but even her first single showed her over-use of melisma (the caterwauling you heard), was going to grate on a few ears. She's a technician, and like most technicians in music she bores me stiff.
>>
The last two albums were pretty much of a dud. Unfortunately she's made so much money that she's surrounded by yes men who won't tell her no, and she won't work with anyone other than yes men thanks to the suffocating treatment she got from her former husband Tony Mottola. However, her most successful albums were the early 90s ones when Tony made her keep her clothes on and had her do music videos where she's walking around in huge corn fields to appeal to the widest possible audience.

She's really too old to still be acting like she's 17, but she doesn't want to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>80784633
Nobody sells millions of albums nowadays, not even young artists at the peak of their powers.
>>
>>80784518
>no such thing as over singing

The utter state of /mu/
>>
>>80784662
t. someone who can't play or sing more than 10 notes per second
>>
this was my jam https://youtu.be/-yxHnAXZqhA

name a bad Neptunes beat
hint: you can't
>>
>>80784694
It's not the notes you play, it's how you use them. Jimi Hendrix was a very sloppy player but he had absolutely god-tier expressive ability. Now if you listen to a guy like Malmsteen who can play 120,000 notes per second, you feel nothing. He's just showing off his playing skills and not actually saying anything musically.
>>
>>80784751
Kurt Cobain was a very limited guitarist but he always knew how to use his voice to express just what he wanted to say.
>>
>>80784751
Malmsteen is saying a lot actually, Hendrix is great for his use of space of phrasing, which is great for emoting a sense of sorrow or serenity or somewhere in between as in the blues. But it doesn't create musical excitement the way adding more notes can. This is where people Like Malmsteen, Michael Angelo Batio and Paul Gilbert come in. It may not have the same sense of serenity and or sorrow that players like Hendrix, but it does have a little more energy and excitement. The one thing I wish players like malmsteen and Marty Friedman did was add more groove into their playing. Victor Wooten said people hear Stanley or Jaco or Lee Ritenour and people hear it and think that they are just playing a bunch of notes. But their not just playing a bunch of notes, they are playing a bunch of notes that groove. So I think more important than playing a bunch of notes is building a pocket that you can play a bunch of notes on top of.
>>
>>80784328
Les Fleurs is an amazing album if you can find a (the) good vinyl rip.
>>
I don't care about her music, but she was the first woman I ever masturbated to.
>>
>>80784751
t. have never listened to Yngwie Malmsteen except half a song here and there
>>
remember that sjw faggot who accused her she molested him? what a fucking faggot. hope the homo dies.
>>
Her songs from a lyrical standpoint are so generic and geared for maximum commerciality it hurts. This is considering that the 90s was an era full of top-tier female singer-songwriters.
>>
>>80786536
I mean, really. Mariah occupied the same decade as Bjork, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, and Liz Phair. Why would you possibly listen to her generic R&B when you had all of them to listen to instead?
>>
>>80786536
It is a shame she had absolutely no desire to sing anything but cookie cutter radio ditties.
>>
>>80786703
>Why would you possibly listen to her generic R&B when you had all of them to listen to instead?
Because it's totally different genres? Just because they are all women doesn't make them the same type of artists.
The majorety of people who enjoy R&B probably won't enjoy the alternative music that PJ Harvey does.
>>
I think Rihanna pretty much replaced her as the industry's go-to generic R&B song factory, only in a bit trashier and not as cutesy package. Now, Rihanna doesn't oversing, in fact quite the opposite. Her voice is monotone as fuck, but her songs also do nothing interesting and are totally unmemorable in any way.
>>
Like someone else said, Madonna and Janet absolutely smoked Mariah as far as R&B was concerned.
>>
>>80786886
Dude, Mariah Carey was considered an has been as early as 2004. And besides, she and Rihanna have totally different styles of R&B.
>>
>>80787035
>Dude, Mariah Carey was considered an has been as early as 2004
Rihanna showed up only two years later so the industry was clearly working on finding someone new.
>And besides, she and Rihanna have totally different styles of R&B.
Well yeah, the times had changed. Mariah's light, airy style was getting pretty out of date by the mid-2000s; it was a sound rooted firmly in the 90s.
>>
>>80787224
If you look at the general direction R&B was going at that time, it was towards having a really thick boom boom boom beat and not having glass-shattering opera vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-yUPv76Oc

See here for a typical example of mid-2000s R&B which sounds pretty far removed from Mariah's increasingly outdated style.
>>
>>80782205
Tom Tom club is so fucking underrated
>>
>start a thread about a talentless pop star from the 90s mostly known for her hot body
>absolutely no pictures of her posted and fuckboys are discussing her terrible music

Awful, just awful. I'm disappointed in all of you.
>>
For a minute I thought this thread was about Shakira.
>>
>>80787616
/mu/ can surprise you sometimes.
>>
>>80787616
Blame the rainbow gang for it.
>>
>>80780937
Why do gay people love her so much? Is it actually because of her music or is it for her diva public persona and all those skinny legend memes?
>>
>>80789246
Most gay men are a hivemind who only listen to pop and R&B just like 90% of blacks only listen to hip-hop and R&B and only a tiny niche listen to metal or other genres.
>>
>>80789301
You sound like you know a lot of gay men.
>>
>>80789559
Interesting how you said he must know a lot of gay men instead of how he must know a lot of black men.
>>
>>80789800
It's more insulting to say he knows gay men.
>>
>>80789800
Not interesting at all. You must live an exciting life.
>>
Being a good artist requires these things called "songs", something Mariah Carey never quite mastered.
>>
>>80787368
Indeed. Mariah's sound was just too cutesy, fluffy, and above all, 90s for the post-9/11 world. A lot of other 90s chick singers like Shania Twain and Celine Dion also couldn't adapt to the post-9/11 world and also died out.
>>
>>80791019
Uh huh. Now Shania, Celine, even though they were annoying, did at least have some of those. Everyone and their mother knows Man, I Feel Like A Woman and the Titanic song. Who even knows any Mariah Carey songs?
>>
>>80791412
Hero is the closest she ever came to having a signature hit like I Will Always Love You and My Heart Will Go On.
>>
>>80787224
>Well yeah, the times had changed. Mariah's light, airy style was getting pretty out of date by the mid-2000s; it was a sound rooted firmly in the 90s.
I think her turning 35 might have something to do with it since it's not as if pop sluts have anything to offer but their naked bodies.
>>
>>80791531
Bit of both, really. Getting old and outdated and being supplanted by fresh young meat.
>>
>>80786703
>>80791412
Mariah had plenty of songs, most of which were more complex than anything Celine or Shania put out.
>inb4 some pleb says complexity is not equivalent to good
>>
>>80791618

>>80782007
I listened to all of these and I couldn't even remember a single lyric or phrase from them afterwards. There's no dynamics, no expression, no real song structure, nothing.
>>
>>80791653
There is plenty of dynamics more than most of what we got in the 2000s.Mariah Carey has plenty of expression, but the expression is based onthe soul tradition in the style of people like Minnie Riperton and Dionne Warwick. and the song structure for some of the songs, while quite good is actually kind of cliche. Kinda stupid to say none of it is there.
>>
>>80786703
Comparing Mariah Carey to Tori Amos is like comparing Donna Summer to Kate Bush. Donna Summer wins and so does Mariah Carey.
>>
>>80791842
>>80791722
>>80781849
>>80782033
>>80781975
>>80784518
How many hours has this rainbowfellow spent in here trying lamely to defend Mariah Carey?
>>
>>80791911
There is nothing to defend, she is the greatest singer of the last 30 years. The fact that /mu/ values Jeff Mangum more than Mariah Carey as a singer angers me makes me really frightened about the future of music.
>>
>>80791994
I mean, Jeff Mangum wasn't canned music product designed to play on the sound system at Gap, so...
>>
>>80792024
Yeah but at least Mariah Could stay on pitch and could sing more than 10 notes per second.
>>
>>80780937
And a fucking shitty person, came into the place I worked one time and some nigger trailing her told everyone in the room, including customers, not to talk to her or there would be legal trouble. Fat slut just used the bathroom and went on her way again. Quasinigger.
>>
>>80792225
Reminds me of when Barnes & Noble had a "Win Lunch With Carly Simon" event and there was this long list of stuff you weren't allowed to ask her.
>>
"I've always deplored excessive complexity in music. To me, a nice, simple A chord can get the message of the song across more effectively than playing a million notes a minute."
>>
>>80792432
Gene Simmons would say that
>>
File: christgau_38.jpg (18 KB, 295x332)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Street Songs [Columbia, 1985]

The head Journeyman's cameo on Aid For Africa gave me an idea of what I'd missed, which was the aural equivalent of gastroenteritis. Pat Boone never learned his lesson, so why should Steve Perry? Oversinging signals not soul, but will and desperation. Not docked a notch for good intentions and in case Sam Cooke has finally taught him a lesson. C+
>>
I felt that was the problem with Katy Perry as well; she has huge range but can't emote to save her life.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1.21 MB, 480x287)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>80789950
>>
>>80780937
i don't know her
>>
>>80792768

>>80792225
If you believe this guy, maybe it's a good thing.
>>
>>80792687
Still had a few proper songs though like California Gurls.
>>
Couldn't care less about her music, but if it were 1993, I definitely would have did her.
>>
>>80784633
Also her recent album covers have been shopped to hell to hide her aging skin.
>>
Yeah her first two albums were more adult contemporary and some people thought she'd become a "serious" singer with time, but that of course wasn't what happened. As soon as she was free of Tony Mottola's clutches, she immediately turned into generic, shitty slutpop.
>>
>>80780937
my first celebrity crush. she had the voice of an angel when i was 11
>>
>>80794045
The first two albums also had somewhat more restrained vocals than what came afterwards. Music Box was really where her oversinging kicked into gear.
>>
>>80780937
I unironically have been a fan since 1992

And I generally eschew pop
>>
Had (emphasis on that word) a great voice, never seemed to know what to use it on or when to turn the knob down from 11. Always thought she cartwheeled when she should walk. Never cared for her. Thought she peaked with "Emotions", though I could have done without the monkey screeches.

Maybe someone turned the lights off and she was trying to echolocate her way out of the studio.
>>
>>80782007
Vision of Love is a shit song.
>>
>>80793979
She needs to give up chasing chart hits and trying to aim for 12 year old girls. However, I don't think she has the self-awareness or the ability to do anything different or more age appropriate.
>>
Marianne Faithful's 80s comeback was pretty impressive and she grew into a mature adult singer and stopped trying to act like she did in 1966. She also changed up her singing style as her voice aged.
>>
>>80794303
I don't think that's a fair comparison because Marianne Faithful was pretty much always in charge of her own career and she wrote her own songs. I'm fairly sure Mariah Carey has never written any of her own material or demonstrated any capacity for anything beyond chart hits.
>>
>>80794463
>I don't think that's a fair comparison because Marianne Faithful was pretty much always in charge of her own career

Actually so has Mariah since dumping Tony Mottola. She got everything she wanted from Butterfly onward ie. making slutpop. Unfortunately...oh too bad, you can't do that anymore after 35. Also she never had any professional vocal training and consequently her throat is crispy-fried by now. Surprising since she never did a lot of touring or live performances until switching to Island in the 2000s. Did she sit at home practicing her vocals all day long or something?
>>
>>80780937
She got BTFO by Kim Gordon.
>>
>>80794830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2mRhtDaLGE

Man, that's cold. Why are women so vengeful and cruel to each other?
>>
File: Untitled4994.png (47 KB, 845x683)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>80795078
Lal check out the unhappy rainbowfellow.
>>
>>80782338
Dereck's music taste is God tier
>>
Still pretty hot. Would bang ferociously.
>>
>>80795078
Her demolition of Lana Del Ray was better.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.