[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: soymagnets.png (1.92 MB, 3344x1384)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
what accounts for this phenomenon?
>>
do people that don't play guitar make these memes? Like what? I don't care for specific brands, but doing this is just embarrassing.
>>
Teenagers strongly identify with their tastes in media and also like to understand themselves in contrast to others
>>
>>81448673
it's the most aesthetic electric guitar by far
>>
They're short scale necks so beta males and women can play them alike.

t. Jaguar and Les Paul owner
>>
>>81448782
Jazzmasters are regular scale retard
>>
>>81448673
For one reason or another, “söyboys” and other groups with similar personality types really, really don’t like angular designs. Maybe it’s something to do with the overall “soft” traits these people possess, but there’s definitely some underlying mental connection here. Look at any art from Tumblr and you’ll see that the majority of artists there use rounded, bubbly design on everything from characters to settings, with almost no angles to speak of unless absolutely necessary.
Pic related pretty much proves my point - comment on the quality of the design all you want, but you’ll almost never see a “söy” band play these types of guitars because the angular designs make it look menacing.
>>
They dont have an identifiable sound no one says "oh is that a jazzmaster/mustang/jaguar/failed60smodle in middle position?" They are guitars with no sonic personalty. All aesthetics no substance like the generation who play them. T. LP,TELE,STRAT,GETSCH owner.
>>
>>81448825
No, they just look edgy. Aesthetically unpleasing, like the long-haired, greasy idiots who play them. Metal is for insecure man-children.
>>
>>81448843
very wrong. there is no other guitar for jangle pop or angular post punk. that's where a lot of indie is at in current year. that's why they're popular.
>>
>>81448825
actually an interesting parallel with tumblr art
>>
>>81448864
>>Never heard of a rickenbacker

Ive owned over 80 guitars and never felt compelled to buy one of those failed 60s fender models. There is a reason they didnt sell. A bunch of poor nobodies that couldnt afford the premium models when the vintage craze just happen to tickle your fancy to feel unique. Wow obscure indie band played it on record no one cares about. Not a single signature riff or lick played on one of these. Prove me wrong. If it were true Fender marketing dept would be all over that shit. The switching on a jazzmaster is extra autistic.
>>
File: DSC00289.jpg (2.56 MB, 3008x2000)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
I like BASS.
>>
>>81448806
Jaguars are pictured too, retarded fag
>>
File: GBE3LPJQJEa.jpg (153 KB, 990x400)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>81448825
what about this one? I'd say this specific design is a lot more aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>81448955
Edgy Metallica guitar
>>
>>81448825
>make it look menacing
this has to be b8
>>
>>81448843
kevin shields' glide guitar was literally built on a jazzmaster/jag
>>
>>81448825
NO, THE FLYING V IS A FUCKING DISGUSTING LOOKING GUITAR AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING.

IN TERMS OF DESIGN, THE JM IS A BEAUTIFUL GUITAR, IT'S WHAT THE STRAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BUT COULDN'T BE AESTHETICALLY. IT'S JUST BECAME A TRENDY GUITAR NOW FOR WHATEVER REASON.

THE BEST LOOKING GUITARS ARE SEMI HOLLOW GRETSCHE'S ANYWAY.

FLYING V IS FUCKING DISGUSTING. THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY FLYING V'S ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LET THEIR DYKE EMO GIRLFRIENDS FUCK THEM IN THE ASS. THEY'RE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE TO PICK A SCAB OFF AND EAT IT. THEY ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THEY REEK OF SHIT. THIS IS CONFIRMED, I HAVE MET HUNDREDS OF THESE CUNTS.
>>
>>81448955
my teenage hood was all about having a explorer. I thought it was an amazing design and everything. Then I played in one and found out it was just design.... I'm probably going to buy one when I hit my 40's
>>
>>81449032
ACTUALLY, I TAKE THAT BACK. THE BEST LOOKING GUITAR IS THE HOFNER VERITHIN OR EARLY MODEL OF GIB 335
>>
File: 7.jpg (98 KB, 800x1080)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>81449032
flying v can look cool, desu. just not with metaltards
>>
>>81449065
>>
>>81449013
Literally who? My Bloody Valentine? Cant even name a song. I thought that was an emo 2000s band this guy looks like an old fart like melvins guy. Again, when it comes to guitar playing boomers reign supreme. Youre meme bands that I assume uses effects pedals and shit doesnt really count for shit here. You are in a boomer zone. Play with a computer if you are a zoomer. Sorry again name an Icon that uses one of these characterless guitars. Its literally just you idolizing bands that never made enough money to buy desirable vintage models but still wanted to copy to cool boomers. Play MIJ models from the 60s if you wanna go for this aesthetic.
>>
>>81449107
OK YE HE MAKES IT COOL BUT HES AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULE
>>
Does /mu/ like the PRS SE? I own one
>>
File: lafin.png (253 KB, 464x464)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>81448843
Imagine knowing this little about guitars or music in general. Lol
>>
>>81449148
Look how sonically retarded I am: the critically panned post
>>
>>81449175
fuck yeah. i have a semi hollow les paul shaped one and its the best guitar ive ever played. sounds great and stays in tune for fucking ever. PRS is based
>>
File: Patrick Bassman.jpg (65 KB, 355x400)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>81449213
Sure thats why I have the Masters Degree and make a living with music where you have what an opinion of opposition with no points to stand on. Good for you anon. You play your meme offset squier made in china fender guitar. There is a reason they reissue these as squiers. Fender knows its market. Poor goofs buy these. Ive bought and sold over $100k worth of guitars in my life. You are outclassed.
>>
>>81449213
>>81449235
BTFO
>>
>>81448696
underrated post
>>
>>81449235
>"I have a Master's degree and make a living with music," typed the lonely man, feverishly elaborating to his favorite Norwegian church-burning forum.
>>
>>81448843
what the fuck are you even talking about?
jazzmasters have an iconic and unmistakable tone.
>>
>>81449235
>i went to college and work at a record store so i'm obvs right.
>lol you look so foolish right now
>you are outclassed
>
>Patrick Bassman.jpg
>>
>>81448825
flame shirt wearing americans confirmed not basedboy but based fireboys
>>
>>81449398
Then why does everyone drown them out with reverb and delay pedals?
>>
>>81449235
fender reissues jaguars and jazzmasters too though, and theyve included them in their flagship line.
>>
File: handing it to (you).png (113 KB, 570x379)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>81449235
Did you literally just mock me for playing a guitar you assumed I play with absolutely no confirmation other than an inkling?
Did you literally just try to jam the fact that you have a masters degree into random, loosely-related conversation to validate your (poorly constructed) opinion?
Did you literally just try to outclass your argumentative opponent with blatant lies?
>>
>>81448673
Kurt Cobain
>>
>>81449422
Because they're one of the only guitar models that don't end up sounding like total shit when you do that.
There are entire genres of music that frankly couldn't be done quite as well if you were to attempt them with any other model.
>>
File: overconfident.png (47 KB, 350x300)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>81449422
the level of condensed retardation in this post is dangerous.
delete it immediately.
>>
>>81448935
i don't get it... you've owned over 80 guitars and you unironically don't understand the sonic appeal of a jazzmaster? you must have a really awful ear or must listen exclusively to really fucking generic classic rock.
>>
>>81448673
Everyone's nostalgic for the late 80s early 90s indie bands (MBV, PAVEMEN,T SONIC YOUTH, DINOSAUR JR). So naturally everyone wants one of these guitars. Especially since a lot of the quirks have been worked out of them (that shity fucking bridge on JMs and Jags) A lot of musicians in my scene view Strats as being kinda cheezy and dad rocky (even though they are WRONG).

Sonicly speaking I don't think they sound like anything special on their own. They take pedals well and the trem arm works wonders if your trying to do the whole glide guitar thing. They also hold weird tuning pretty well so there is that
>>
File: 1527443135668.jpg (82 KB, 960x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>81449148
>doesn't know my bloody valentine
and this nigger thinks his opinion on guitar music matters. kys
>>
>>81449235
ever heard of nels cline faggot? if not you should spend less (((studying guitar))) in a school and more time actually familiarizing yourself with the current state of the instrument
>>
why are you retards getting baited by him
>>
>>81449695
don't think it's a bait
the phenomenon is real even if the guitar is not bad itself
>>
>>81448935
You literally just wrote off Loveless entirely as some emo trash.
How much should I value the opinion of a shitbrain?
Did your dad work for x-box too?
>>
>>81448947
Respect for no fretlines, don't chip that bodywork though.
>>
File: pendant.jpg (655 KB, 2048x2048)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>81449605
>>81449655
>>81449740
Meh I got my jazz stripes and can shred. I dont need to seek out meme shit I studied the greats and when it comes to paying someone by the hour in the studio what is required is waht i bring to the table. Keep reinventing the wheel cause you lack what it takes to toe the line of the status quo. I dont have time for this shit as Ive been making a living playing since i was 16. I am a name I dont need to name other names to create a false persona. My playing backs everything up. Lets here you cucks play over some changes? Oh you cant but you inveted some new genre bassed off of your new delay pedal... cool. Im better at my thrichiary instrument (drums) than any of you are at guitar.
>>
File: 1516892971633.png (18 KB, 200x226)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>81448673
Fuck you, mustangs a good guitar.
Nothing on the strat though.

Pic is OP.
>>
>>81448825
It's a fucking guitar. The shape doesn't matter.
>>
>>81448947
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>81450483
Vocaroo pls
>>
>>81451171
Sure what you want me to play over? Also before qualifying myself it should be noted that electric guitars are 90% pickups. I dont see a lot of people dropping jazzmaster pickups in their builds. The guitars have no personality and were a colossal failure. You fags will be playing fender swingers when some poor indie fag picks one up at a garage sale.
>>
>>81448825
Nobody thinks a Jackson V is """menacing""" lmfao. Everyone I've ever met that uses one of these things is a metalfag lol that wears leather vests and literal blouses like Mustaine (man who popularized Jack-v).

True God guitars are anything
>>
File: le-smug-anime-face-desu.png (649 KB, 977x1195)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>81448825
get a load of this faggot
>>
God this is one of the worst threads i've ever seen. Who actually gives a fuck about what a guitar looks like? I mean sure, there's different specs, different sounds and looks are just down to personal taste. Who would actually waste energy arguing over what guitars are for basedboys?
>>
>>81451857
People who go on 4chan.
>>
>>81450483
>the average neely meming jazz student
how does it feel knowing former no wave artists are reshaping jazz?
>>
>>81451206
your best choice for you, i just really want to hear you play
>>
>>81452961
Jazz is dead friend. Its just something to study to inspire relevant music. This thread is about offset guitars that feature pickups that no one bothers to buy aftermarket as they have no personality. They are shit failed fender models poor indie band play because they still wanna be cool like their successful counterparts that cant afford to drop 4 grand on a vintage strat/tele.
>>
>>81453043
>Jazz is dead friend.
I hope you're joking. Underground jazz is thriving
>>
>>81453019
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1uw8HfdAlwt

Here is a scratch solo. Its direct in, clean, sans effects. If the client ok's it I perform it in the studio with an engineer. Can you guess the guitar used?
>>
>>81453118
OH NONONONONONONO
>>
>>81453078
Thats nice. Like Ive been saying. I dont seek out obscure underground music to perpetuate an err or uniqueness. I play what makes money. Normie shit. Cruise Ship Wedding Band shlock.
>>
>>81448673
Literal children from Reddit does.
>>
>>81453159
Don't you feel like doing non-commercial stuff on the side?
>>
>>81453187
Why. Its like asking if you get tired of fucking women and need to start fucking watermelons. What works works. What pays bills pays bills. Being a musician is a job not an identity. Rock fags need to grow up do a few years of jazz and get working. Most people cant even play in time and they are fixated on being original. I dont need a square shaped pussy and i dont need to play obscure shit.
>>
>>81453118
This is the power of a masters....
>>
>>81453222
I don't think it's strange to ask someone if they're interested in creating their own art or vision instead of shitting out soulless garbage you don't even like
>>
>>81448825
Lel only 12 year olds play those kinds of guitars
>>
>>81453118
is this a joke?
>>
And this is why the good lord brought us EGC
>>
>>81453271
Its not souless garbage. Its entertainment. You are talking about music. You guys are not academics youre on par with sports fans. You discuss music to entertain yourselves. When you start talking about soul and all that you just sound like a virgin trying to sound deep to impress girls. Pro tip its way better to be indifferent in life. https://vocaroo.com/i/s0WurKBQf9k2 If i told you this was a serious work (its a shit post to prove that this contemporary classical is bullshit)YOu would argue its merits YOure blind people talking about colors. >>81453259
No its the power of money. Pay me to play something more sophisticated and Ill do it, but you wouldnt pay me unless you were gonna make money on your end. The MArket trends and money dictate everything. I bet your mom would like that guitar solo and track and she has money to spend. Dont hate the player hate yourself and then take it out on him online.
>>81453271
Also how do you make your living my idealistic friend? Cant wait till the world crushes you with a 40 hour work week while im here playing souless garbage.
>>
>>81453363
I work as computer engineer and earn enough to work 20 hours a week and spend the rest on music
>>
>>81453400
Well thanks for supporting the arts I guess. Im not here discussing how computers work, so maybe you can relate to that.
>>
>>81453363
all that money and still sucks at guitar

SAD!
>>
>>81453430
Ya only I dont. See I have real life to counteract all this online banter. One payment for my work counteracts 1000 insults from angry sociopaths online. I know how good that solo is. A nobody who is arguing about the shape of guitars isnt going to rattle me
>>
>>81449235
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR SHITTING ON SQUIRES BECAUSE HONESTLY, SOME OF THEM AREN'T FUCKING BAD FOR THE PRICE POINT

>MASTERS DEGREE
WELL YEAH MAYBE BUT YOU WANTED TO BE A MUSICIAN RIGHT? HOWS THAT COMING ALONG? LMAO
>>
>>81453363
now do a quick one over some bossa nova tune
>>
File: kurtcoboomer.jpg (73 KB, 376x349)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>81453550
I have owned 100k worth of guitars and use squiers now as all guitars are nothing more than strings across a plane with magnets wrapped in copper. The point being made which went over your head is that these offset guitars are offered in the squier line because the target market are not boomers with money. They are failed products that got revived in the 90s during the vintage craze. Band that made cash bought 60's strats poor fags that wanted to still look cool bought these failed models. They were discontinued for a reason you mongs. Work is alright cant complain to be honest. You need to work on reading comprehension anon.
>>
>>81453613
OH RIGHT THEN I CAN RESPECT YOU IF THATS THE CASE BUT BUYING AND SELLING INSTRUMENTS IS FOR FAGGOTS IN PRACTICE AND THE ONLY SOLID REASON TO USE SQUIERS IS BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD TO BREAK OR DAMAGE ANY MORE 2K GUITARS FOR NO REASON BUT YEAH I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE REST ANYWAY

PEOPLE WHO MAKE A HABIT OF BUYING AND SELLING INSTRUMENTS OR GEAR NEVER ACTUALLY PLAY THEM AND SPEND MORE TIME WAITING FOR SHIPPING LMAO JUST AN OBSERVATION
>>
>>81453589
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1tdD2ZJuYpN
>>
>>81449065
The flannel is plaid with this one.
>>
suck my dick OP my jazzmaster gets me so much pussy
>>
>>81453682
I have never lost money on guitars Ive prob profited 20 grand off that 100k. Its not a business venture but a hobby where you dont lose money and being able to basically play/buy any guitar is alright. A hobby where you dont lose money is a good hobby.
>>
>>81453692
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
ANYONE?
>>
>>81453683
thanks for that, and you are good
>>
>>81453708
LMAO WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT I'VE LOST FUCKING THOUSANDS DROPPING INSTRUMENTS OR BANGING THEM ACCIDENTALLY AND BREAKING SOMETHING IT JUST SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE A BIG FAGGOT WHO IS ACTUALLY MORE CONCERNED ABOUT P&L THAN USING THE INSTRUMENT

WHY WOULD ANYONE BE SO ANAL? JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME
>>
File: 1526149148165.png (244 KB, 385x385)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>81453710
It seems to be a reference to
a) Star Wars and
b) plaid flannel shirts.
>>
>>81453745
I DONT WEAR CASUAL SHIRTS FAGGOT
>>
File: john BEATle.jpg (33 KB, 266x189)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>81453734
>>why would anyone make money at something when they could lose thousands

Who are you Yoko? John knock the common sense out of you?
>>
>>81453786
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY YOU MOMO FUCK

SOMETIMES SHIT GETS BROKEN AND YOU LOSE
>>
File: BEATle John.jpg (120 KB, 1300x957)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>81453795
Ya like your fucking brain.
>>
>>81448825
that looks like a guitar only a highschool shooter would own
>>
>>81453809
THATS THE INTENTION YEAH
>>
I play a lot of power pop and dream pop in my band and if i had the money i'd love to get something similar to a Jag or Jazzmaster since i loved the tones on the 80s USA one i played at a store a while back.
>>
Whats the price for a jazzmaster pickup?
>>
>>81453814
Nigga stop screaming
>>
>>81448825
Jackson guitars suck ass though, it's made in asia (not including japan) trash and it looks like a 13 year old's first metalcore guitar.
For versatility unless you're getting a guitar with good pickup options you're better off getting a semi-hollowbody like a Gibson ES-335 for comfy playing amped up or no amp.
>>
The scale on JMs is great. Pity they go out of tune so easily.
>>
File: 13794143794_303a8136d9_k.jpg (892 KB, 1536x2048)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
post s o y repellent
>>
>>81453683
a non ? whut?
you suck
also you suck at playing bossa nova you idiot
>>
>>81453967
Naw Im excellent but thanks for taking the time to listen. ANON.
>>
>>81454007
no youre really not at all and im not just saying that
in what world is that good bossa playing? because im not from it
>>
>>81454027
No idea random internet guy but 20 years of developing a musical infrastructure that includes peers, clients, mentors and most importantly an income will really create cognitive dissonance, so you got your work cut out for you if your goal is to kick up even a minute fraction of a doubt towards my playing ability. Maybe I do suck and life is just not fair. Whatever no sweat off my sack. Im a product of what was required in the music industry.
>>
>>81454064
you do suck at bossa not saying that means you suck as a player in general calm down fagler
>>
why can’t we let each other enjoy their axe
>>
>>81454147
Nice back peddle homo. So an improvisation made in jest at an anons request doesnt sum up my worth as a player? Phew, wow you really had me worried for a second. Why dont you go practice instead of wasting time online being a faggot? I earned my right to shitpost as evident by faggots like you crumbling when confronted with my examples of my playing.
>>
>>81454207
lmao youre a real sensitive guy arent u?
i just said u suck at bossa becuz u do
now youre gettng all upset and stuff and i cant help but feel its because you have self esteem issues becuz if ure so good why would u care? oh oooooo gotcha

i didnt back pedal at all when i said u suck i meant u suck at bossa because you werent playing anything other than bossa were u genius? u suck at bossa nova
>>
>>81448673
Not going to lie, one of the best sounding guitars i ever had the pleasure of owning was a white japanese jazzmaster with a mastery bridge.

That being said, i settled on a black tele. Feels much better but i still miss my old flame...
>>
File: johnny marr.png (376 KB, 540x540)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>81448864
*blocks your path*
>>
>>81454241
Ya only I dont internet bossa nova expert. Im just replying to your bullshit attempt to undermine me. If anyone has esteem issues its you. Defending oneself against slander is what professionals do. You have no valid criticism just an empty attempt to troll me which isnt working. You see how this goes is at one point it becomes transparent who is full of shit. Its already you but i enjoy trolling so lets keep going big guy.
>>
>>81454301
u r lonly
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x501)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>81449148
haha (you)
>>
>>81454417
u r losing.
>>
>>81454437
ur a butthole
>>
>>81454440
you have a smelly penis
>>
>>81454458
my pp smel gud urs is v tiny
>>
>>81454468
my pp big like horse yours small like chinaman
>>
>>81454301
u suck at bossa dude and >>81454417 wasnt me but he isnt wrong either
nice playing dork
>>
>>81454486
u r big racist nd boogers hang out ur nose
>>
>>81449032
>>81449065
>>81453710
>>81453755
>>81449162
BASED CAPS POSTER
>>
>>81454500
Sorry, actually spent a year in Brazil studying samba and bossa. Its a great attempt at sounding authoritative but I already got the nod from actual aficionados. Youre really showing more about yourselves than me. You know there are other ways to appear learned like sharing information. Criticizing is a bluff and doesnt work with confident people. If you continue on this path you will only inevitably embarrass yourself in a real life situation. You will be overpowered and laughed at.
>>
>>81454606
tiny tiny pp
>>
>>81454623
big like dinosaur yours small like mocking bird. Also white race best race.
>>
>>81454665
thngken about my dick ahaha lamo u r gayyyy
>>
>>81450524
>the shape doesn't matter
It does though
>>
>>81448673
Thurston Moore, J Mascis, Kevin Shields, Kurt Cobain, Johnny Mar

Otherwise they're really good guitars for different reasons (other than the mustang of course, those are pieces of shit)
>>
File: picrel.jpg (93 KB, 526x325)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>81448825
>mwuh im a big boy

>im a big boy so i wand a spigy gitawuw i want id doo be spigy amb blag begus im a big boy

>mwuh awuh duh oddah boys ah scawuhwed off my big scawy gittah begus ids da biggusd boy gitahwuh

>aww da uddah boys have gittahwuhs fowuh giwuhlls, dey giwuhly gitahwuhs

>dey awuh wound and nod scawy lige my gittawuh

>uwawawaw im da biggesd boy wid my big scawy blag an spigy gittawuh
Brain worms
>>
>>81454739
No man it doesnt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3vbK2GRKtY&t=211s everyone here is a meme buying retrard just like reddit but for conspiracy theories and shitty music. I hate this Higalean manapolized internet of 2 really stupid thought paths.
>>
>>81453550
I bought a Squier Bullet strat as my first electric as i had been playing only acoustic before then. I am okay with it not being anywhere near top of the line because i enjoy playing it, and it like it for what it is.
>>
>>81455005
you still need a shape which is comfortable
>>
This thread is pure cancer, but I am turned off to bands that have Jazzmasters, Jaguars and Mustangs.
>>
>>81455110
ok thats fair and i think a jazzmaster feels excellent. Well done anon you convinced me. I am humbled. Actually many years ago I almost bought an antigua finish MIJ reissue for how great it felt, now that you mention it. And they do look gorgeous. Man It just sounded like nothing though couldnt pay for a guitar like that, but maybe Illl make one with charlie christian pickups. Wow thanks anon :) I think I got a project to get started. They really do not sound great and the switching is just stupid. It is a failed project. It needs a 3 way switch a master vol and 2 p90s. Im sure they have a squier signature based on this already right? Isnt queens stone age guy guitar like that? Good job anon!
>>
>>81455213
no worries :)
>>
I'm going to spend the rest of my life checking if professional guitarists I meet IRL is the guy who needs to have the last word about Jazzmasters having bland tone and has sold $100,000 worth of instruments.
>>
You fucks can't even let people enjoy their guitars, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: scotty G.jpg (6 KB, 249x202)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>81455333
May the trips be with you, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>81454301
maybe they were just being nice to you my man
>>
>>81455386
That's what you get for showing ass when you made your point an hour and a half ago.
>>
>>81455390
Maybe, but I played in public as part of my studies and Brazilians are human trash. I would have been cut up by one of those animals if I didn't deliver. You ever see a black out drunk armed brazilian in your life?
>>
>>81455427
yeah, have you?
>>
>>81455427
i know what they do to soccer referees there (and in the other SA countries)
>>
>>81455427
Do they make fun of you for using a strap?
>>
>>81455427
what if you're just making up all that stuff? hmm

there was a guy who lived in my flat and he would tell all these crazy ass stories (mostly involving cops and prostitutes, like how he'd beat up the former and make them suck his dick and shit) and desu i have to admit he was crazy good at coming up with interesting stories but would get really mad when called out, like you are
>>
>>81455433
Yes and my playing was great. They loved branco porko (my stage name). I partied with literal gangsters and mayors. Music opens doors for proletariat fags to gain access to the real world.
>>
>>81455493
Anon callin me a liar?
https://vocaroo.com/i/s19sdneRocC6
>>
File: dabbinonthemzoomers.gif (135 KB, 680x435)
135 KB
135 KB GIF
>post bait at 12 am
>go to bed a 3 am
>wake up
>your bait still hasnt been archived

is there a better feeling, lads?
>>
File: 1531376028956s.jpg (2 KB, 124x109)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>81448935
>played it on a record no one cares about
t. old boomer
>>
>>81456358
It's aiiight
>>
>>81448673
Strato- and Telecasters were popular Fender guitars with more alpha rocker types, so these became the "alternative" for people who need to be different and then became iconic in their own right
>>
>>81456501
grats op, but your thread was carried by the autistic virtuoso, not by the strength of your bait desu
>>
>>81448825

I don't know man Husker Du is pretty soi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq_TowFGLU8
>>
>>81448673
My Bloody Valentine
>>
>>81456643
No it's literally because the JMs, Jags and Mustangs were cheaper. Alpha and beta male politics had nothing to do with it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.