[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What is /n/‘s opinion on buses with Truck chassis?
>>
>>1141298
Well for one they're ugly as fuck, the proportions are all wrong. I haven't had the misfortune to ride in one of them so I can't say much in that respect.

How do they differ (operation, comfort, economics etc) from a regular minibus though?
>>
I imagine it can't be more than a cost saving solution because the frame length and engine placement will limit interior space. Normally buses have the engine all the way at the back, not right under the entry steps.
>>
>>1141331
Well that could be offset by placing the floor above the engine

>>1141324
In terms of ride they’re very bumpy and where I live, drivers often speed and brake hard.
Well maybe truck chassis is cheap to buy and parts are abundant
>>
Bump
>>
File: fuck off to o.png (51 KB, 1000x1400)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>>/o/
>>
>>1141617
public transport is transportation
>>
Bump
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Compare this from Nagasaki
>>
>>1141746
>Smart mobility
>Make super high floor bus
>>
>>1141814
Well this what happens if you force BRT compatibility to Midibuses
>>
>>1141746
The left side
I also don't like the oversized text used on the desto
>>
>>1141814
>jakarta
Them mud niggers are a bunch of idiots after all
>>
>>1142056
The city has been ruled by idiots recently
People vote for them other than the good one which is a bad-mouth chink because muh religion

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.