[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1502916019666.jpg (43 KB, 514x536)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>$5000 bike
what kind of autism is this? who pays that much for a bike when you can get a car instead? heck even if you don't have a license you could get both a car AND a license for $5000
>>
$5000 gets you a hell of a lot more bike than car.
>>
Well he's not wrong.
>>
Fun things are fun.
>>
>>1209248
>work at Mercedes
>can buy a really nice car
>drive shitbox
>ride whatever I want

Trek emonda atm, if I did own a sports car..it would collect dust on weekends and take up bike space. Lmao. Yup bikes rock.
>>
>>1209283
You are living life correctly
>>
>>1209248

Cars, SUVs, trucks, etc are for fat, lazy, stupid people.

Most people fall into all three categories so in a way your confusion makes sense. You've likely never met anyone who is not fat, lazy, and stupid.
>>
>>1209283
Impressive endurance geometry
>>
File: vomvom.webm (851 KB, 660x720)
851 KB
851 KB WEBM
>wanting a car
I have a cager license because carrying around a passport as a primary ID is perceived as "weird" and cagers get confused by non-driver ID cards

>>1209296
Also what this guy said
>>
>>1209248
>I only ride on the weekends for fun, never very fast, I enjoy the scenery, and I don't do any special training like some people do
>I commute to work on my bike and sometimes run to the grocery store or to do errands on my bike, and maybe once in a while I'll go ride if it's nice out for a little while just for fun
>I like to ride but don't make much money, am on a tight budget, family expenses come first!
..and similar.
If you're the above then a $5000 bike is not in any way shape or form appropriate for you.

>I've got plenty of disposable income, like to ride all the time, and want a really nice bike, so why the hell shouldn't I?
>I like to ride hard and fast and want to get even faster, climb hills quicker, and I can afford it so why not?
>I go on fast group rides all the time where everyone is super-competitive and I want to be faster than these guys
>My idea of 'fun' is training in a structured way so I can be as fit and fast as possible then testing myself at races or fondos
>I've been training and racing for years and have had enough success, made it to the podium enough times that my cheaper bike is now holding me back, and I can afford it, so $5000 for a high-end race bike is a completely justifiable investment
>I'm a 22-year old Cat-3 and I have enough upgrade points to go to Cat-2, am on a team, and am going to turn Pro next season, a better bike is totally appropriate for the career path I'm on and I'd be nuts to stick with the bike I've got right now
If someone is the above or similar then a $5000 racing bike makes sense for them

What *doesn't* make sense is criticizing the existence of high-end race bikes or the people who buy them.
>>
>>1209313
LOL the only people who don't want cars are either tree-hugging environmentalist whackos or poorfags who can't afford one, and humans being what they are, will then convince themselves it's not worth having in the first place. The one exception is total urban dwellers like in NYC where it's a liability to own a car unless you're The Rich. At least be honest with yourself if not with us, Anon.
>>
>>1209524
Anon we're talking about $5000 bicycles. If you can buy those you could have bought several cars usually
>>
>>1209524
Honestly the only reason I even use my car regularly now is because I live in an area where you have to drive upstate to get to where the good mountain biking is.

Once I move to an area where there's mountain biking accessible without hitting the interstate I might finally be able to ditch the thing, and just ride my road bike and hardtail everywhere.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77 KB, 600x536)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>1209248
>he drives a $5000 car

T. Dr. Sage & Mr. Hyde
>>
>>1209525
Do you think I'm some inexperienced kid, still living at home with mom and dad, who knows nothing about the world and taking care of myself? I've been living on my own for literally decades and have owned lots of vehicles of all kinds. In 2018, $5000 might, if you're a thrifty car shopper, get you a halfway decent used vehicle from a private party, but it'll have lots of miles on it (likely over 100,000), will be at least 10 years old, and will show signs of wear all over it, likely need a bit of repair and update work done to it before you start driving it full time. Saying you can buy 'several' cars for $5000 is bullshit, what you'd get would be a bunch of completely worn-out throw-away beaters that would constantly require repair, engine so worn it's burning oil and needs it added constantly, threadbare interior, maybe body damage, etc.
Clearly you've never owned cars -- or are so poor yourself that you've never had access to anything *other than* a complete beater.

>bikes can completely replace cars!
That's the recurring theme of /n/, and it's utter and complete bullshit, too, Just Another Meme.

Read this: >>1209522 it explains who a $5000 bike is and is not for.

>>1209527
>not living in reality
You're young and unmarried, I can tell.
You get married? You'll have a car.
You get kids? You'll *definitely* have a car. Maybe more than one. You can't avoid it. Don't even bother contradicting me, you clearly don't have the perspective to do so with any credibility.
>>
>>1209531
you're some gaylord boomer fagboy, literally no one is confused about that lad
>>
>>1209533
>Can't logically or factually refute anything stated
>Resorts to crude insults
This is how we know someone has been totally and utterly defeated.

How long did you stare at the screen, raging internally, before you posted that? Did you yell and scream and pound your fist on the keyboard, too?

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>1209313
I wonder if she still got fucked that night?
Seems to be primed for some rough throat stuff and anal.
>>
>>1209531
Reading this post turned me into a boomer
>>
>>1209537
>totally inappropriate and off-topic
>>
>>1209283
I feel you man. I am a an assistant engineer at Bugatti and I could easily buy a flashy sports cage. But that stuff is just not for me. I'd rather just post here on 4chin.
>>
>>1209531
>you can't find a good car for $5000
>100 000 miles is a lot for a car
>10 year old car is bad
How much have you wasted on car payments in your life?

I have an almost 20 year old car with over 300 000 km on it. Paid 2900 € for it ~4 years ago. Doesn't burn any oil, or need anything besides the schedules repairs. Runs as smooth as new. Comfier than a lot of brand new cheap cars. And this is in a country with expensive cars compared to the US.

And I've had access to large quite new premium cars my entire life.
>>
>>1209544
>>you can't find a good car for $5000
Try reading EVERY SINGLE WORD I wrote, kid, before shooting your mouth off.
>>100 000 miles is a lot for a car
It is. If you owned cars you'd know that. It's about half it's useful lifespan for a modern car.
>>10 year old car is bad
YES, IT IS, and again, if you owned cars in reality you'd know that.
A 10 year old car is very likely to need major repairs in the near future unless it was meticulously maintained by the previous owner, and I mean proactively and pre-emptively maintained and repaired -- and the vast majority don't do that.

Also, you sound like a poorfag who knows nothing else, and also who has convinced himself (as most humans do, so they don't go around feeling resentful all the time) that what you have is somehow better than something new(er). Bad news for you, it's not, and believe me I feel you bro, I'm not rich either, my pickup was 5 years old when I bought it, I'm making payments, but it's orders of magnitude better than anything else I've ever owned, and some cheap beater for a few grand would have been another money-pit for constant repairs and shitty gas mileage. You can keep convincing yourself what you can afford is perfectly wonderful if that makes you happy, but that's not reality. Your old car will need expensive repairs at some point and there's nothing that will prevent that.
>>
>>1209548
>year of our lord 2018
>not buying $800usd cars that last for about a year or two and then junking them
ISHYGDDT
also
>implying having car payments is better than fixing your shit
>buy 20 year old saturn for $100 with ~190,000 on it
>put new tires on it
>drive it from California to Colorado
>still drive it 2 years later
>only replaced the alternator and the coolant reservoir
I'm in it for about $500 or so at this point and its working fine
>>
>>1209531
>You're young and unmarried, I can tell.
Well, yeah, and I'm not planning on getting married any time in the next 8-10 years.

Why shouldn't I aim to tailor my lifestyle around an activity I really enjoy? I can save up more of the money I'll be making too without having to pay for car maintenance, insurance, and fuel.

Bikes offer both transport and enjoyment for me as long as I live in a locale suited to them as a primary form of transport. Cars offer only transport.
>>
>>1209554
>literally lighting your money on fire year after year thinking you're 'saving money on buying cars'
Are you really this dumb or are you memeing?

Why should I have kept driving a worn-out 1991 Chevy Silverado that gets 15mpg on the highway and that needed the transmission rebuilt 3 times, when I could buy a 2008 Toyota Tacoma with only about 50000 miles on it, that gets 22mpg, has a 5-speed stick, and has needed nothing serious done to it for the 5+ years I've owned it? Literally best vehicle I've ever owned, totally worth what I paid for it, and I owned nothing but worn-out beaters and motorcycles before it.

Go right ahead and keep buying junkers if that makes you happy, but Been There Done That and I ain't going back, it's not worth it.

>>1209555
>Well, yeah, and I'm not planning on getting married any time in the next 8-10 years.
LOL every guy says that, then one day *BOOM*, *she* walks into your life, and everything changes. Deny it all you want, swear on a stack of bibles it ain't happening, you'll be single forever, but it'll happen, you can't stop it without being a total misanthrope, and before you know it your wife will be telling you "Honey, I'm pregnant!" and you'll be THRILLED to hear it all the way to the core of your being -- and you'll need a CAR.

You may as well get used to the reality of living now so you're not totally unprepared and shocked by the changes later. You can't keep living like a kid the rest of your life without paying a terrible price for that.
>>
>>1209557
>800 every 2 years vs 10000 every 10
>400 per year vs 1000 per year
also my Saturn gets like 30-35mpg depending on how I drive it, anything I would replace it with would get about the same or worse, probably not be a 5 speed, and would have much more expensive insurance.
>>
>>1209557
shut up
>>
>>1209565
>Saturn
LOL that's a piece of garbage unibody throw-away.
>>
>>1209566
t. triggered
>>
>>1209567
thats the plan when the engine dies, until then its a cheep way to haul groceries
>>
ur both dumb cunts
>>
>>1209571
I used to be like you then I realized that buying QUALITY things is worth the investment instead of lighting $100 bills on fire buying broken-down used shit all the time that fails you and constantly costs you money. Get a clue.
>>
>>1209525
Anon, if your bikes combined are worth less than your car, you're doing it wrong.
Also you need minimum 3 bikes:
>commuter
>roadbike
>MTB
>>
>>1209557
>and before you know it your wife will be telling you "Honey, I'm pregnant!"
Brother I’ve been humping a daki for an entire decade and I still have yet to hear this
>>
>>1209548
Anon, 100.000 isn't much and as you already said it will last another 100.000 if you don't fuck up basic maintainance like oil changes.
10 years is nothing and cars from the early '00s are easier to fix than modern cars.

Just don't get a RX-8 or VW.
>>
>>1209531
>that 30 year old boomer who had to drive behind a cyclist for 30 seconds and is now taking out his anger on a 4chan board with cyclists
>>
>>1209593
>Put rack on the road bike and mount lunch box
>Commute on it

And now you only need two bikes.
>>
>>1209601
Get out
>>
>>1209548
For some cars 100 000 miles and 10 years might be a lot. However if you're buying a used car on a budget you should really do your research before buying anything. There are plenty of cars that can do over half a million km with ease while only requiring regular maintenance. Also if you've ever bought a used car, and done your research about them, instead of just walking into a dealer and buying something off the lot, you'd know it's very easy to spot the ones that are in good condition.

When buying a used car you have to take time and know which model with which engine, transmission, and various other choices you want and then scour the internet for those. Then you get the interesting ones in an area that's acceptable to you and go look at them. If it doesn't meet the expectations or has any signs of neglect just walk away and go to the next one. I've had days where I've had half a dozen potential cars lined up and after test driving them all still not having a new car because they weren't what I was looking for. When you get to the one that's good and worth buying after seeing a ton of bad ones you know it.

I'm not a poorfag I just don't care about cars because I don't drive much. I could walk into any premium brand dealership tomorrow, they're already closed for today, and pay cash for a large sedan.

>>1209557
Working full time and training for cycling means I simply don't have time for relationship. That's not even considering the fact that I'm autistic as fuck and can't handle being around other people in doses larger than few hours, even less if there's any intimacy involved. Good luck having a successful relationship with those limitations.
>>
>>1209603
Really though, why not just own a nice mtb and a road bike with a rack?

Unless you're one of those "velominati" zealots that love arbitrary rules like "wearing a hydration pack while riding road is unacceptable".
>>
>>1209619
None of my road bikes have any eyelets for mounting a rack. They are built for racing and used for racing, and racks have no place in racing.
>>
>>1209256
That's true, with 12k euro you can have a top performance professional bike.With only 6k, you can have a godly bike.

And how much cost the best car in the world?, millions, and a godly car cost still a lot.

So 5000 euro on a bike it's basically nothing if you compare it with a car, yes, it's just a bike, but that bike has less mainteinance than a car, gets you fit and happy and can last many many years.
>>
>>1209601
No, the roadbike has clipless pedals and gete stolen verry fast.
>>
>>1209531
Dad is that you?
>>
>>1209248

Why own a nice watch when you can get perfectly functioning watch for $20.

>>1209619
>wearing a hydration pack while riding road is unacceptable

Took my Fred mate out for a cycle one time and he turned up with one of them. The shame. Never again.
>>
File: 1517339538068.jpg (40 KB, 565x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1209619
>>1209641
Last summer I ended buying a small camelback for road riding, the back gets a bit sweaty but that's all. When you ride really long rides and don't want to stop at cafes or other places it's really useful, I can ride 200km without needing a place to refill my two bottles and the extra pockets are useful for extra food/stuff. Obviously I don't take it on every ride, on my usual 50-100km rides I get more than enough liquid with two bottes, but if the ride is 150-200km at 30ºc then I need some extra hydratation.
>>
>>1209650
I'll much rather stop at a gas station/small shop than carry a bladder on my back for the entire day. And even with a bladder I'd need a refill at some point on a 200 km ride at 30°C due to how much I sweat.
>>
>>1209653

I like refilling because it means you carry less weight. I only take one bottle on all my rides no matter how long. There are a few roadside water pumps that I regularly pass so it's handy enough. It's a 30 second pitstop and saves carrying and extra half kilo
>>
>>1209664
Me also...I have a 1 liter bottle and a pump in frame...water fountains can be found every hour if you look for parks and live in a city. On 90 degree days, I pack a spare bottle in back pocket...always piss clear on rides and never dehydrate
>>
File: Barb-2-2-2011015_web2.jpg (342 KB, 1195x887)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>1209531
>buying a car
>not building one
total pleb sheep
get out of my sight you dirty trash
>>
>>1209524
>if you're not a mentally ill cager you're not "honest with yourself" and must be some kind of extremist
Said the cager after circling the block for 3 hours and getting in a fist fight over a parking spot after his 1.5 hour drive home in gridlock

Oops! It's an alternate-side parking night, better rush back out in your pajamas to babysit "your" spot for the next 6 hours
>>
>>1209256
Really? Really?

Literally the cheapest car is a vehicle that can comfortably travel at highway speeds offering complete protection from the elements. Its a complicated vehicle with many moving parts that took years to design and build.

A bike is a bit of metal with 2 wheels that you pedal along lol. It's previewed worth will always be less than a car.
>>
i would if i could
>titanium frame
>all the most expensive meme brands thingys
>garbon wheels
> go fast without making any effort
>>
If you have some taste and mechanical skills, for 5k you can have a god tier car, and for 500 you can have a god tier bicycle
>>
>>1209784
I can't speak for the guy you're replying to but I am never comfortable at highway speeds in any car. I am also not comfortable standing still, or in gridlock. I am simply not comfortable in cars, at best it is merely a mild sense of feeling trapped or in danger. In some cases I feel physically ill.

Most people feel this way when they are not habituated to the cager lifestyle. You can bang your head against the wall every day several times a day and eventually you may become a connoisseur of walls to bang your head on, but at the end of the day you're banging your head against the fucking wall, and that's not normal.
>>
>>1209786
>for 500 you can have a god tier bicycle
no
>>
>>1209785
ti is just 853/equivalent for tasteless plebs that can't into colourschemes and get memed on durability, then crack a weld
>>
>>1209791
He preempted you with the "have taste", he's going to be one of those "nice things are a scam" types
>>
>>1209792
t. owns a garbon frame
>>
>>1209791
yes
and it's perfectly analogous to a mid range 90s sports car that you fix up a bit
>>
>>1209795
not currently, but I own an 853 frame lol
>>
>>1209557
t. knocked up a roastie and she refused to get an abortion because she finally trapped "her man"

should have wrapped it my dude
>>
example of a god tier $5000 car
>>
>>1209531
Sad to see you can't overcome autism with age :/
>>
>>1209540
>4chan
>>
File: 1397368417228.jpg (73 KB, 850x725)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>1209557
thank fuck *she* is 2D so that I can't knock her up like a dumb boomer
>>1209798
as much as I love my old steelies with downtube friction shifters and flexy cranks (I have Biopace 105 on one of my bikes and lordy lordy fucking christ it feels like a rubber band), they get absolutely shit on by modern bikes if you're looking for sanic speed. When it comes to stuff like touring or rigid mtb, modern bicycles are also nicer due to stuff like disc brakes + thru axles.
>>
If you buy a 6000 € bike, you probably bought a nice car aswell.
>>
>>1209593
You forgot e-bike
>>
>>1209593
I don't have a cage so I win, my bike is worth infinitely more than my cage
>>1209958
kys
>>
>>1209785
>go fast without making any effort
This is what filthy casuals actually believe.
>hurr durr you just take steroids and epo and you're magically fast
>you can buy race-winning speed
LOL idiots.
>>
>>1209783
>cherrypicks the most extreme edge case
This is how you know someone is full of shit and has no real argument.

You lose. Leave the field of battle immediately or be killed.
>>
>>1209624
>They are built for racing and used for racing, and racks have no place in racing.
You should put a nice bell on the bars though just to fuck with peoples' heads during a crit.
>>
>>1209606
>he unironically thinks he'll be single his entire life
>not even 25 yet
LOL you're a complete and utter myopian, and I'd like to be there to point and laugh when you get totally blindsided by some woman that you get completely dumbstruck by.
>>
>>1209600
>that dumb little guttersnipe misanthrope who never has it occur to him someone can be an avid cyclist *and* own a car
Two bikes, motorcycle, pickup truck. Suck my dick.
>>
>>1210269
The meme man of /n/ returns. What bikes you got brother?
>>
>>1209596
Dumbfuck, did you not see where I said 100000 miles is about HALF the lifespan?
>typical 4chan
>no reading comprehension
You're all dumbfucks, how do you even live?
>they live off mommy and daddy!
Oh yeah I forgot
>>
>>1209891
>Biopace
>friction shifting

what

>touring
>rigid mtb
>thru axles and discs
confirmed for doesn't tour or understand the 90s rigid mtb meme

You're missing my larger point as well, a modern sports car will also absolutely shit on a nice 90s one for sanic speed, but that doesn't make it not fast or not fun.
>>
>>1210273
Not him, I’m the anon that’s been humping a daki for the better part of a decade. I’ve owned three bikes with biopace cranks, two had indexed rear/friction front and one had rear and front friction shifters. I’ve since sold all of them because multiple sanic speed modern bikes is more fun.
>>
>>1210268
But anon I'm well over 25. Also I'm not saying I'll be single my entire life. Wife and kids just aren't going to happen. Kids because of a vasectomy and wife because there is no way in hell I'll ever sign a contract that has the risk of losing ober 50% of my money when the other person decides so. I've seen enough guys get completely fucked by a divorce.

>inb4 prenup
They get thrown out in court all the time.
>>
>>1210264
t. fred scared that people are into his bullshit
>>
>>1209248
>obsessed with car culture
>calls others autists
>>
>>1210302
Yeah I always thought "divorce and financial ruin is for stupid people who didn't plan ahead", and now that I'm in my late 30s I'm seeing a lot of people who I thought were perfectly intelligent and educated, being financially ruined by awful vindictive women.

On the one hand, in most cases I can look back and say "yeah, I could have seen that coming"

On the other hand, THEY didn't see it coming. Ever. So why should I trust my own judgment going into that?

Is it socially acceptable to demand a prenup even if you're not like, Warren Buffett money? I mean I'm not such a broke fuck that I want to rush into marriage and risk it all, but on the other hand, I feel like that's going to seem extremely petty if I bring it up. Up until now I've basically broken it off as soon as the woman starts casually mentioning babies and marriage. I hear that shit and all my defenses go to DEFCON 1 and I know deep down she just ended the relationship (although to be frank I have not been in a relationship in about 5 years now, the conversation starts happening earlier and earlier and dating started to feel extremely adversarial)
>>
>>1209787
Hah, pussy. This is pretty much the generation of weaklings.
>>
>>1210271
I did read that, that is why I said it still has 100.000 left in it.
>>
>>1210319
>you're weak because you'd rather walk or ride a bike than sit passively in a stuffy glass box that lurches around dangerously
Huh?
>>
>>1209313
holy shit she's so fucking hot
>>
>>1210319
heh car fatty
>>
>>1209283

God bless.
>>
File: 1512500435395.png (40 KB, 387x355)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Any bike over $900 is the definition of a waste of money
>>
>>1210372
you mean $1900
>>
First, I see dumbfucks with 30k harleys in my neighborhood who ride them a few weekends a year. When viewed through that lens, a 5k elite bike is way less dumb than a harley, a boat, a jetski or any number of things boomers waste money on.

Plus the fact that 5000 dollar bikes exist allow for 500 dollar bikes to exist and not suck.
>>
>>1210374
You mean $9900
>>
>>1210372

It's only a waste if you can't afford it. Get a better job
>>
I'm going to have to agree with other anons and say that 5k isn't that much. That's like 1-3 paychecks for most Americans. Totally worth it for a performance device that will last for years to come and bring you fitness and joy.

Stop stressing and make money.
>>
File: 880.jpg (58 KB, 1442x587)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1210273
Biopace and friction work well together. 90s mtb became a meme because everyone was asking "I got $150 wut bike" and the supply of cheap decent OTSes had dried up. Dick breaks and TAs are perfectly viable for a touring build. If you're concerned about replacing a tacoed wheel in bumfuck, get a salsa with alternator plates and a qr front fork, I guess. Then you can turn your bike into a singlspeed if your derailer blows up. And I don't know why I typed all this out instead of just calling you a dumb fag.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1209248
>$5000 bike
>who pays that much for a bike when you can get a car instead?
who pays that much for a car when you can get a hoverboard instead?
https://youtu.be/KEDrMriKsFM
>>
>>1210525
Someone who want to travel on land? :^)
>>
>>1210379
Harley's hold their value like nothing else one the road. Look up used Harley's. You might get one from the mid 90s with tens of thousands of miles for $5k.

Unless your specific top of the line bicycle from the 90s has race history you won't get much for it.

The future does not look good for harley values. If a boomer kicks today their kids can get a nice chunk of cash for it.

>Plus the fact that 5000 dollar bikes exist allow for 500 dollar bikes to exist and not suck.

The tech trickles down slowly with more potmetal and plastic to hit price points. A modern $500 bike sent back to 1970 would make everyone cream their pants.
>>
>>1209248
>Insurance
Motorists LMAO :v
>>
>>1209522
5000 dollars doesn't buy you a better bike than 15 hundred, at least that's my experience anyways
At the pricepoint of 2.5k you could even get internal cable routing and hollowgram sisl2 cranks.
>>
File: ebullitt.jpg (50 KB, 750x398)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1209248
>$5000
That's not even the middle-of-the-road price point for the shop I work at. Pic related is a popular item and it's about $9500 after you buy a box for the front.
>>
>>1209650
If you can't hold down a gallon of water before a ride and make it to watering facilities GTFO! Nub. Step it up senpai
>>
>>1210548
Lol that must be a hit with truckers trying to keep up with the trends of today. What a timeline this is
>>
>>1210536
>Harley's hold their value like nothing else one the road. Look up used Harley's. You might get one from the mid 90s with tens of thousands of miles for $5k.

around here they sell them with easy credit to any person with a blue collar job, full msrp new bike.

It looks like the real steep drop is if you get one off of lease, they are about half off. After that they depreciate less.

Still a big chunk of change for something, in my experience people don't ride that often.

Young people don't like Harleys. And with them moving production to Thailand and putting thousands of workers in PA, WI, and MO out of a job I wouldn't expect their sales to go up, unless they can design a $5000 hipster cafe racer.
>>
>>1210548
>>$9500
What's the point? Electric systems are like $1000 or what and everything else seems like some basic shit. Even with some Di2-shifting it would seem ridicculous. Electric cargobike would be cool for suburb-living though. I could consider buying such thing if I had family and wanted more space for living.

ps. I just checked the price myself and my lbs lists Pepper bullit at €4900. Is that extra just some trump-taxes?
>>
>>1210557
maybe the box is artistically made out of a block of solid rare wood that some guy sands down over a period of years with his fucking ballsack
>>
>>1210273
modern sports cars are boring: go flat out and you'll spend more than half the time braking
>>
>>1210562
He spit shined the thing too
Captcha: more deathcages
>>
>>1210548
Electric mopeds are not bikes.
>>
>>1210555
>unless they can design a $5000 hipster cafe racer.
I'm sure they can do that.
>>
>>1209313
>Still has fag in her grabbers

Top slag
>>
>>1210319
boomers think pushing the gas pedal and the brake pedal makes them strong
>>
I like bike racing and enjoy cycling more than driving sports cars, but you people are nuts. What kind of bubble do you live in?
>>
>>1211320
Whomst are you addressing
>>
>>1211321

>>1209296
>>1209783
>>1209313
>>1209787
>>
>>1210647
So..... YOU'RE a boomer or you just guess about a lot of shit?
>>
>>1212791
This post is not really much more articulate than screeching autistically.

Why can't you try and express yourself in a way that doesn't assume the other person can read your mind?
>>
>>1210265
https://www.google.com/search?q=fight+over+parking+space&source=lnms&tbm=vid
>About 638,000 results
Yes, such a rare, extreme case.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.