[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]



https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.html

>■ The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, publicly confirmed an investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election and whether associates of the president were in contact with Moscow.

>■ The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence convened on Monday for the first public hearing on Russia’s efforts to influence the election.

>■ The hearing’s featured witnesses: Mr. Comey and Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-to-testify-on-russian-interference-in-the-presidential-election/2017/03/20/cdea86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/20/james-comey-mike-rogers-testify-before-house-intelligence-committee.html

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/2017/03/20/fbi-director-comey-testifies-to-congress-live-video-and-updates/
>>
http://news.sky.com/watch-live
>>
>>123641
Sky have got bored with it.

It's on BBC now.
>>
>>123641
>>123642

TV news doesn't have the time to show it all day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/mar/20/donald-trump-campaign-russia-fbi-nsa-live
>>
>>123640
>Fact check: False, obama personally didn't wiretap trump it was the fbi
>>
>Democrats still wasting tax payer money and thoroughly debunked conspiracy theories
>James "The Surrogate Clinton" Comey
>FBI is executive branch but executive chief at time somehow didn't know

it's like they want to keep embarrassing themselves just to chase headlines.
>>
>>123671
Just the same with you Republicans and Benghazi
>>
It's the fake leaks that are the real story. That's where crimes have been committed, and that's where the investigation should be, not on this Russia ham sandwich to which there still remains no substantiated evidences.
>>
>>123671
>>James "The Surrogate Clinton" Comey
If he's Clinton's bitch, why did he re-open the email investigation (without cause) a week before the election?
>>
https://youtu.be/lUh2EYX-RPE?t=35s
>>
>>123671

>the surrogate clinton

wow the surrogate clinton has funny motives! especially since he thought it was important the american people know about MUH EMAILS two weeks before an election, yet felt our president colluding with a foreign agent is something that should be kept under wraps.

wow thats a funny thing for "the surrogate clinton" to do!

can you explain that?
>>
>>123682
You can't explain that
>>
>>123674
>Russia ham sandwich to which there still remains no substantiated evidences.
There is an investigation ongoing. That means evidence exists that suggest there should be an investigation
>>
>>123686
We also know the intelligence community has evidence they're not sharing for fear of exposing their sources.
>>
In this board: republicunts running scared lololo

Just stick your heads in the sand you sad sacks ahahaha
>>
>>123701
They should have abstained from the election and spared themselves the embarrassment lmao
>>
>>123701
We gonna have ourselves a hootenanny on your tears once these investigations go no where.
>>
>>123717
t. democrats in 2016
>>
>>123717
Tell that to Flynn, head of national security.

I'm sorry, but we're a bit past nowhere. They probably leaked him first on purpose because he was the most dangerous and couldnt be allowed to stay on. The rest must not be as bad as Flynns ever growing scandal, so in a way you may be right.

>>123671
The FBI starts their own investigations.
The hearing today was called for by Repubican leaders in the senate like Graham, McCain. Bitch more.
>>
I'm so happy that this investigation is still going. As long as this thing goes all the way, I'll be happy. Even if this thing proves that Trump the reincarnation of Uncle Sam, that's fine. As long as we get all those sweet, sweet facts.

Also fuck Jeff Sessions. Just fuck him. Like, literally--it'll be good for him.
>>
>>123765
>As long as we get all those sweet, sweet, facts
So do you want wikileaks to dump info again? They're about the closest we're going to get to factual information regarding these affairs, although I'm not so sure how impartial Assange is to Putin.

Also, why do you hate Sessions so much?
>>
>>123771
assange is just a front for Putin and friends at this point. I'm sure he doesnt want to be, but thats what he is.
>>
>>123771
>They're about the closest we're going to get to factual information regarding these affairs
except that their sources are anonymous, Assange ins't impartial, is not beholden to any American institution, does not enjoy any security clearance, and there's no way to verify what in the leaks have been edited or if they've been invented from whole cloth.
>>
>>123782
>except that their sources are anonymous
>>123687
>We also know the intelligence community has evidence they're not sharing for fear of exposing their sources.

Just... continual amazement at the blatant hypocrisy.

Daily reminder- both Trump and Flynn have already been cleared by the FBI.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.dc0b8a7b3302
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-says-no-direct-ties-between-russia-donald-trumps-campaign/
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-finds-nothing-amiss-flynn-russia-eavesdrop-official-n711226
http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/no-evidence-of-trumprussia-link-congress/news-story/fffa0cdb8d4adfae2c94f527fee02785
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/324685-nunes-says-hes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-camp-and
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-russia-collusion-no-evidence-latest-vladimir-putin-a7623896.html
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/03/06/oops-senate-democrat-backtracks-on-trumprussia-collusion-claim-n2294788
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/joaquin-castro-so-far-no-evidence-trump-russia-collusion/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39321888
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136600203.html

>>123686
>That means evidence exists that suggest there should be an investigation
"My justification for searching your car is that searching your car means evidence exists that suggests I should have searched your car."
Please.

>>123777
>assange is just a front for Putin and friends at this point.
One completely unsubstantiated and baseless claim after another.

Welcome to /news/- "Accept the Narrative"
>>
>>123784
Trump is one of the cleanest Presidents we've had going back all the way to Reagan. He reaffirms the pride and honor I have in this nation that the libtards STOLE from me. It gets me so livid that they keep trying to steal the election from him and give it to Clinton. HITLERY AND OBUMBO SHOULD BE THE ONE LOCKED UP IN JAIL.
>>
>>123784
>>except that their sources are anonymous
>We also know the intelligence community has evidence they're not sharing for fear of exposing their sources.

Right, but it's not hypocrisy to say that hardly places the intelligence community on par with Wikileaks.

The intelligence community is several institutions under the executive branch of the US government.
In terms of expertise and data it is bar none in the world.
It has a reputation.

Maybe if you knew the sources, you'd have greater confidence. It's understandable that the general public won't be privy to complete transparency from any public or private entitiy.

But compared to US intelligence, if Wikileaks had something, anything, to establish its credibility as an unbiased source of credible leaks, maybe we can't forgive that we don't even know their source.
>>
>>123784
it's not in question whether trump or russia colluded. We know they did, which is why Trump's pick for natsec adviser can be prosecuted for treason.

Trump encouraged russia to hack an American private entity. Russia hacked said entity. Trump benefited. Trump made a promise to return the favor to Russia. It's common sense there was collusion even if we ignore all the coincidence of evidence of a history of financial and political interaction between Russia and Trump and members of administration.

The question is whether any of it was illegal. Being a stooge for Putin is disgusting but it's not by itself criminal. It's likely that there was just the simple quid pro quo without any backroom dealing.

Unfortunately, since we have a Republican congress, we won't know how much deeper any relationship goes, because they're too afraid something will be found to appoint an independent prosecutor.
>>
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

Could you imagine if Obama were found to have had financial dealings with a front organization of the IRGC?

Republicans would have been calling for impeachment hearings in a second.

If this doesn't look like party before country, what does?
>>
>>123791
>Right, but it's not hypocrisy to say that hardly places the intelligence community on par with Wikileaks.
You're right. Wikileaks has killed far less people, trafficked far less drugs and firearms to criminal organizations and terrorist groups, conducted far fewer illegal and unethical experiments on unwilling subjects, and on the whole provides way more accurate and truthful information. They rarely issue corrections or retractions.

>The intelligence community is several institutions under the executive branch of the US government.
>In terms of expertise and data it is bar none in the world.
>It has a reputation.
One that should make any at least half-cognitive person be extremely skeptical and distrusting of them.

>Maybe if you knew the sources, you'd have greater confidence. It's understandable that the general public won't be privy to complete transparency from any public or private entity.
Do you know the sources? Aren't you part of the general public?
What aren't you telling us anon? Or are you just blowing smoke up our asses?

>But compared to US intelligence, if Wikileaks had something, anything, to establish its credibility as an unbiased source of credible leaks
Again, their almost total lacking of retractions or corrections, if you aren't peddling a narrative, should be evident. If you actually care to look that is, and aren't just begging the question.
>>
>>123794
>it's not in question whether trump or russia colluded. We know they did, which is why Trump's pick for natsec adviser can be prosecuted for treason.
No we don't, and they cleared Flynn. If anything, Trump should have kept him on to show solidarity and spite the liberals.

>Trump encouraged russia to hack an American private entity. Russia hacked said entity. Trump benefited. Trump made a promise to return the favor to Russia. It's common sense there was collusion even if we ignore all the coincidence of evidence of a history of financial and political interaction between Russia and Trump and members of administration.
Who cares? If ISIS exposed Hillary's corruption, it would not have mattered because corruption is corruption. Get over it. We won, you lost. Keep crying though, because we're going to be seeing another 8 years of Trump.

As for collusion, no we don't know. And again, so what if Putin wanted Trump to win? Putin doesn't matter in our elections. Foreigner opinions does not matter. What matters is American opinion, and Americans overwhelmingly supported Trump.

>The question is whether any of it was illegal. Being a stooge for Putin is disgusting but it's not by itself criminal. It's likely that there was just the simple quid pro quo without any backroom dealing.
He's not a stooge of Putin. If Putin wants to kiss up to Trump, that's Putin's prerogative. If a serial killer buys food at your shop, does that incidentally make you guilty?

>Unfortunately, since we have a Republican congress, we won't know how much deeper any relationship goes, because they're too afraid something will be found to appoint an independent prosecutor.
We support our guys. We'll make sure Trump succeeds. If you liberals want to be left behind, so be it. America would be greatly improved if the Democrats were forever broken as a party.
>>
>>123777
>>123782
Do you guys have any evidence or articles that states that any of the information is false?
Most agencies/organizations don't deny any of the information involved in the leaks, and apparently, there is enough information to support the legitimacy of the leaks.

Wikileaks publishes information about the Chinese meddling in Africa for uranium, and they have the collection of emails from Syrian political figures.If they were so Pro - Russia, why would they release info about countries that are friendly towards Russia?

Links by the way
https://wikileaks.org/car-mining/
https://search.wikileaks.org/syria-files/
>>
>>123802
>You're right. Wikileaks has killed far less people, trafficked far less drugs and firearms to criminal organizations and terrorist groups, conducted far fewer illegal and unethical experiments on unwilling subjects, and on the whole provides way more accurate and truthful information. They rarely issue corrections or retractions.

stopped reading.
if you think this is a sensical comparison then it's plain we're not going to get anywhere trying to reason with one another.
>>
>>123803
Fucking hell man. Does Trump really deserve all this love? Does any politician, really? They're public servants, not movie stars. I think the Republicans are trying to give him outs to stop him from drowning himself, but the man continually shows himself to be too emotional to take them and would rather thrash out at sea.
>>
>>123806
Okay, continue to let Clinton and Comet Ping Pong get away with trafficking child sex slaves then.
>>
>>123640

This explains Trump's deranged tweets. Desperately tried to change the narrative. Didn't work.
>>
>>123811
You people look for conspiracy in anything Trump does.
>>
>>123812

I'm not looking for anything. The FBI is.
>>
>>123794
>We know they did
No, we don't.

>which is why Trump's pick for natsec adviser can be prosecuted for treason.
No, he can't. You'll notice no such thing is currently happening.

>Trump encouraged russia to hack an American private entity. Russia hacked said entity. Trump benefited. Trump made a promise to return the favor to Russia.
If you're referring to the DNC/Clinton server hacking, you have the timeline of events backward. Both hackings had already happened when Trump made the comment about finding the 30,000 emails Hillary had deleted to hide them from the investigation.

>It's common sense there was collusion even if we ignore all the coincidence of evidence of a history of financial and political interaction between Russia and Trump and members of administration.
It's not common sense, nor has there been any evidence presented about collusion.
There has however, >>123784 lots of clearing by investigative agencies that found no evidence of collusion.

>The question is whether any of it was illegal. Being a stooge for Putin is disgusting but it's not by itself criminal. It's likely that there was just the simple quid pro quo without any backroom dealing.
Begging the question again. There is still no evidence to support any of this.

>Unfortunately, since we have a Republican congress, we won't know how much deeper any relationship goes, because they're too afraid something will be found to appoint an independent prosecutor.
Or because, you know, "no evidence of collusion."
>>
>>123806
>if you think this is a sensical comparison then it's plain we're not going to get anywhere trying to reason with one another.
You're right, one of us is actually offended at having to acknowledge certain bits of history and feel like it grants them the ability to try and condescendingly dismiss it, the other doesn't have time for that baby shit and will still point out that you failed to address their points.

Square up bitch boi
>>
>>123810
Why does /pol/ keep bringing up Pizzagate?
>>
>>123817
>No, he can't. You'll notice no such thing is currently happening.
Conspiring with a foreign government to undermine US interests is the definition of treason. The FBI's take is that it's not enough that it be common sense Flynn suggested sanctions relief to the Russian ambassador and then lied about the call after the Russian hacks of the DNC as a quid pro quo. Why? I dunno, ask the FBI. You folks appear to think intelligence agencies are conspiring against Trump yet seize on the fact that the FBI said the contents of Flynn's call wasn't illegal.

>If you're referring to the DNC/Clinton server hacking, you have the timeline of events backward. Both hackings had already happened when Trump made the comment about finding the 30,000 emails Hillary had deleted to hide them from the investigation.
Trump making the announcement obviously wasn't the catalyst. Russia hacked the DNC to benefit Trump. Which is why he is now under investigation. Too bad we'll never get an independent prosecutor from the Republicans.

>It's not common sense, nor has there been any evidence presented about collusion.
Collusion already happened. trump encouraged Russia to influence the election, and as you pointed out, Trump cheerleaded their efforts. Flynn subsequently discussed with the Russians relief from sanctions imposed because of the hack and lied about it.

That was collusion. The only question now is how much of what we know can be prosecuted.
>>
>>123826

to change the narrative from Trump/Epstein
>>
>>123826
The hope that some folks won't be shitted enough to bother to do any honest research. They will just see that both sides are blaming the other for outrageous stuff and go "aren't republicans and democrats both awful!". Essentially drawing false equivalence that both are comparably harmful because accusations made about both are comparably awful.
>>
>>123830
Sauce or fuck off. It can't be known if or how the DNC was hacked because they refused to let anyone analyze their servers or any other info.
>>
>>123805
If they weren't pro Russia, where are the leaks about Putin's administration?
>>
>>123805
>https://wikileaks.org/car-mining/
>https://search.wikileaks.org/syria-files/

Neither of these harm Russia at all. Some people might even say China getting Tues severed in Africa could help Russia with future endeavors.
>>
>>123645
>the guardian
>news
>>
>>123640
there was report how many billions USA spend on russian "oposition" with grants and direct oney also "political" education vacations around the world, involving puting pro-west russian politicians on the drugs or creating black mail shit with prostitutions and "investments" into US-controlled tax heavens.

its fucking hillarious when the same fucking fuckwits who literally devastated and handed over the East-Europe to nazis are now bitching about russians trying to fix their shit by allengtly "helping" right candidate into the power, which most of USA wants anyway.
>>
>>123839

lol. you maybe should go to the court for those dude. because other way you will get a shit from them.
>>
>>123805
No proof, just rumors and conspiracy.

Russia has had issues in the past publishing stolen information, this election was not the first time they tried to meddle, they dumped shit previously on America and it got lost in the static.

Assange cleans up documents, makes them digestible in parts, searchable. Its pretty obvious that Russia is using him as a mouthpiece, even if he doesnt work for them. There are a couple peculiar things that have happened with Assange, but its all smoke, no fire for now (odd timing, odd meetings).

Also, Assange is just a mouthpiece, a megaphone, a pawn. He will gladly publish whatever he gets whether it be against Russia or China etc. He'll gladly publish stuff against hillary, the CIA, podesta. And he would gladly publish stuff against Trump, but guess what? Thats not what he's getting. And Assange is a pretty smart guy, do you really think he doesnt understand the consequences of leaking negative info on just one side of a campaign? He's either coordinating with them, and idiot hellbent on freedom of information even when it causes harm, or he's desperate for the scraps Putin throws him. Take your pick.
>>
>>123852
>rumors

i calling it shit. there are not even rumors. only "russian disidents" who completelly live from money they stole in russia or US-state pay check.
>>
Comey gave HRC immunity early on into her investigation for her testimony about her investigation, anyone who thinks that Comey and Clinton are not bedfellows is an idiot. This was tactical, make it look like he is gonna hammer her and then let him pre-excuse her behavior. Comey should be strung up for that, and for allowing so much relevant info to be excluded from the investigation. HRC is just as uch the enemy as all these other talking heads, choosing her as a lesser evil is a joke, fanboys riding her cock like she would have been some savior are complete BITCH.
>>
>>123807
I think he is just fun posting
>>
Sure is APT29 truth mitigation squad in here today.
>>
>>123640
I'm interested in the results but far moreso the aftermath. If Trump can't be pinned but his cronies are, will it be remembered as a Hillary-tier scandal? If Trump himself proves guilty, is impeachment assured? And if it's the Dems who end up with egg on their faces, what will be the fallout?
>>
>>123883
>And if it's the Dems who end up with egg on their faces
For what? The dems aren't the ones bringing these charges. It's intelligence and law enforcement agencies questioning trump's and his cronies' shady dealings. The Congressional Intel committees just want to know what those investigations found. The press wants to report on it because it's news.
>>
>>123787
***bait***
>>
>>123848
The link to the live video was useful.

Pity they only have highlights now.
>>
>>123672
I hope they keep this going just like the Repubs did with Clinton. Trump will not last for 4 years.
>>
>>123679
You're arguing with a MAGA cap, don't bother applying logic.
>>
>>123883
>If Trump himself proves guilty, is impeachment assured?

If this turns out worse than Watergate, why the hell would he ever go free?
>>
>>123893
All part of the RIDF playbook.
>>
>>123840
>russia
>country with a tiny economy and declining population.
it's days are done.
>>
>>123679
>>123897
>>123682
Amazing how many people on here can only seem to google things they know will fit their preconceived notions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/28/read-the-letter-comey-sent-to-fbi-employees-explaining-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-investigation/?utm_term=.cfb04f5b7412
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/exclusive-comey-memo-to-fbi-staffers-says-election-timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html
>“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.
>“At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” Comey’s letter continued. "In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it."

He makes the announcement 11 days before the election, and two days before the election makes another announcement that they still weren't changing their decision and that she was clear.

If ya'll honestly think that's attempting to 'tank' Clinton and not attempting to sway the election in her favor by building drama and then clearing her of it, that's some powerful and willful delusion.

But I guess we already knew that since every time ya'll shit, you're are afraid Putin is going to crawl out of your assholes.

Back to reality please.
>>
>>123941
>If ya'll honestly think that's attempting to 'tank' Clinton and not attempting to sway the election in her favor by building drama and then clearing her of it, that's some powerful and willful delusion.
>ya'll
http://election.princeton.edu/2016/12/10/the-comey-effect/
>>
>>123942
>Getting mad at y'all
>wants to be taken seriously
Also there's nothing in this article or research about Comey's intent. Zero. Zip. Only that Comey's announcement had an effect on the election, which no one has denied. You are again, trying to make evidence fit your predetermined conclusions that Comey was trying to tank Clinton's campaign. This is not supported by the fact that he cleared her on the Sunday before the election, which was subsequently campaigned on hard for the next two days.

Even before an election, Sundays are days when news outlets are usually fairly quiet. Moreover, cheap parlor tricks and woefully and transparently fake attempts at song and dance are nothing new in politics, and they come off nearly equally as "extremely careless".
>>
>>123946
Are you a Texan? I heard about 'ya'll' but I guess I never saw it on 4chan before.
>>
>>123949
>I heard about 'ya'll' but I guess I never saw it on 4chan before.
Try venturing outside of /newsafespace/ sometime.
>>
http://www.wvtm13.com/article/9-things-we-learned-from-the-comey-hearing/9160096

>Responding to a tweet from the White House that included a video of the hearing and asserted that Comey and Rogers testified that Russia had not influenced the process, both said that was not their intention.
>>
>>123951
Why?
>>
>>123953
Stay ignorant see if I care
>>
>>123951
>ya'll
applejacklewd.jpg

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Did a quick search and it looks like this phrase is used most on /k/ /tg/ /mlp/ /trash/ and /r9k/.

Not sure if this is the same people or coincidence.
>>
>>123958
Reddit pls go
>>
>>123672
Bengahzi was a little different. They had Intel that shit would go down, and then when they were getting frantic calls for help the didn't act.

I mean definitely not the criminal treason level thing it was made out to be but at the very least negligence or incompetence that got people killed.
>>
>>123964
>Reddit pls go
/pol/ and /tv/ say this a lot

>S’goin’ on man,

>Dang ol’, name’s Boomhauer n’ tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya’ll fat, dang ol’,
>dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme,
>knowimsayin’?. For realman, anyo’ya’ll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout,
>y’know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol’ computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol’ websites and just lookinatda dang ol’
>picshas and bein’ like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya’ll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.

>Don’t be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeitis. Dangol’,
>juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso’erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o’ weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress,
>knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol,
>getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype,
>talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman?
>Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman,
>justtellinitlikeitis
>>
>>124027
"/pol/" is the new "racist"

I guess you missed last year? Nobody gives an f anymore
>>
>>123941
Forget Comey for a minute.
Here’s the timeline explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMa7H2eK7A
Apparent collusion with the Russians, some bribes, contacts with Russian intelligence. Someone’s going to jail here, probably not Trump but his days will be numbered. Republicans will run run run away from this shitstorm ASAP (before midterms), Pence becomes President.
And the White House gets to clean out Bannon’s smelly cubicle and Spicey’s buckets of BS.
God Bless America.
>>
>>123641
>http://news.sky.com/watch-live
Not very useful now.

>>123895


>FULL HEARING VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZ_j_Tim08
>>
The Russia narrative was always a reach. They even admit amongst themselves that they have no hard evidence, yet it's all they talk about daily for months. Russia is a coverup for the DNC and Clinton losing. The Democrats have nothing and want to start WWIII just to distract from their election losses.
>>
>>124039
>no evidence
This meme is old and tiresome. There is a lot of evidence of his collusion if anyone bothers to look and stop taking the right wing media's word that there is no evidence.

Russians:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/trump-ties-with-russia/

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national-govt--politics/russian-oligarch-responds-trump-airport-connection/CcEXuaeizkE7B3wwInYRVN/

More Russians:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136939868.html

The Saudis:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

Other Arabs:
http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/trump-world-golf-club-dubai-shows-potential-pitfalls-presidency

China:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/31/us/anthony-scaramucci-business-white-house.html
>>
>>124041
And that's why he will never, ever, ever willingly release his tax returns to show foreign income sources.
>>
>>123805

no one denies the leaks legitimacy. its that julian assange has a blatant fucking agenda.

not to mention an alleged rapist and bullshit artist.

remember when liar/alleged rapist Julian Assange claimed he would face trial if Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence. then Obama did, and we didnt hear a fucking peep from his aussie ass?

remember when julians dumbass got his internet disconnected by the Ecuadorian embassy? remember hen he immediately launched a fear campaign, claiming this was LE STATE STANCTIONED ATTACK, and immediately begged for donations?

I remember.

julian is only interested in two things: promoting his agenda, and begging for money, (and also allegedly raping people). you might as well be shilling for alex jones.
>>
>>124041
>the right wing media
loooool
>>
>>124062
Drudgebot detected.
>>
>>124063
What
>>
>>124041
And yet I do not see this on RT. Where are the proofs there? Where are the proofs on credible sources. Please substantiate these claims.
>>
>>124054
>i admit i can't attack the data, but i sure as hell can ad-hom the ever loving shit out of the source!
>>
>>124073
When banal and boring opposition research that any campaign does on itself and every candidate they face gets mischaracterized as 'HITLARY RIGS ELECTION AGAINST BERNIE, HATES JEWS', then there is plenty to attack. It's all in how it gets framed as a story in the clickbait journals.

http://www.cjr.org/analysis/breitbart-media-trump-harvard-study.php
>>
>>123640
Why doesn't Comey investigate Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>124041
>The Saudis

Didn't Clinton get a massive fucking donation from them too?
>>
>>124041
> CNN
> The hill
> NY Times
These sources aren't partisan I swear!

> Saudis and arabs
Yeah fuck off with this, Hillary was the biggest saudi shill there is.
> China
Yes, Trump left the tpp because of his love for china.
>>
>>124054
> The rape allegations
This is one of the most obvious character assassination attempts.
> Some women lets him stay with her
> They go out and party
> She claims she woke up to him having sex with her
> She proceeds to let him stay with her again
> She then goes out to another party with him and one of her friend
> They claim he raped the friend too
> let him stay their another night.
Hmmm
>>
>>124095
>Why doesn't Comey investigate Hillary Clinton?
He did, but didn't find anything he wanted to take to court.
No matter how convinced /pol/ is that she's a Batman villain, in the real world there's nothing beyond circumstantial evidence and politically-motivated, he-said-she-said testimony.
Despite having nothing on her, Comey still violated the Hatch Act by re-opening the investigation without cause two weeks before the election, and probably helped Trump win, a move he now says he regrets.
Don't forget, the Republicans have spent hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of decades trying to pin something, anything on her.
And they don't have a case that would stand up in court either.

But here's some light reading on an actual crooked politician for comparison:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
>>
>>124136
I want you to look up Paul Combetta. It was found with undeniable proof that he went on to Reddit to ask for advice on how to delete email archives. In the post he said he was told to do so by his superiors. When this was discovered it blew up for about a week, the committee asked him to come back in. Then it all just disappeared with him never being mentioned again. Some anon called in and asked what was up with the investigation and they said he was too "mentally unstable" to testify again.
How that isn't suspicious to you about the email thing I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>124139
>How that isn't suspicious to you about the email thing I don't know what to tell you.
Go read my post again, you mong.
And I've got to ask, did you make that strawman to fool me, or yourself?
>>
>>124103
No, The Clinton Foundation took their donation for Haiti earthquake relief. That's different than setting up hotels in Saudi Arabia and giving the royal family kickbacks.

>>124130
>i don't like your sources but I can't prove them wrong!
Got it.
>>
>>124155
>No,
Yes, stop lying.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

>b-b-but muh intercept!
>>
finally
>>
>>124172
>he's conflating Clinton foundation business with Clinton's personal finances
>he thinks it's a lie that Trump has more corrupt business with the Saudi royal family.
Nope, try harder.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/03/16/trump-resets-u-s-saudi-relations-in-saudi-arabias-favor/
>>
>>124183
>he's conflating Clinton foundation business with Clinton's personal finance
No confusion/conflation, given the Clintons used it to launder money and make themselves rich.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303785-cotton-clinton-foundation-one-of-worlds-largest-money
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/us/politics/unease-at-clinton-foundation-over-finances-and-ambitions.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/clinton-foundation-spent-6-percent-charitable-grants-2014/

>he thinks it's a lie that Trump has more corrupt business with the Saudi royal family.
Two business transactions from 1985 & 2001... vs an extended exchange of cash for political favors and expedited access to state department? Now who's conflating bullshit?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/clintons-top-10-pay-play-allegations/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/clinton-foundation-pay-to-play-debate/504803/
https://townhall.com/columnists/aryssadamron/2016/10/04/nyt-bestselling-author-exposes-hillarys-paytoplay-scandal-n2227818
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

>inb4 one source gets picked for attacks and rest are ignored

>Nope, try harder.
Yup, stop deflecting.
Stop obfuscating.
Stop denying reality.
Stop peddling falsehoods and baseless ghost-of-McCarthyism conspiracies.
Stop lying.
Just stop.
>>
>>123899
I remember reading an (admittedly probably wrong) analysis that if Nixon had been absolutely adamant he could maybe have remained president. Trump seems to have a very strong base to work around, stronger than Nixon's, and a significant population of America would probably be able to be convinced that Russian collusion was totally okay.
>>
>>124222
you'd have to actually prove it first, which no one has.

saying "trump conspires with russia, but he'll get away with it" is just a red herring considering no one has proven the initial point yet. if you repeat something over and over that does not necessarily make it true.
>>
>>124229
Honestly this. Even if the Russians released emails on Clinton (which they didn't), how is this a problem? The fucking Taliban could have exposed Clinton, doesn't change the fact that she had shit to expose.

This Trump-Russia shit is an embarrassment. There is literally zero evidences of collusion. The Dems are getting desperate and will grab on to anything to distract the American public from Clinton. Comey and the CIA is just running scared because they know Trump and Assange will expose their crimes and jail and dissolve them. Good bye deep state. You'll spy on Americans and the world never again!

Also, what's so wrong about having relations with Russia. We're very similar to them culturally, and we want the same thing. If anything, the US has moved away from Europe/NATO and should be looking to Russia for a friend. Mother Russia makes a very warm friend indeed in Winter.
>>
>>124231
>Comey and the CIA is just running scared because they know Trump and Assange will expose their crimes and jail and dissolve them. Good bye deep state. You'll spy on Americans and the world never again!
You /pol/tards are ridiculous. How the fuck do we counter other country's deep states if we totally get rid of ours? How the fuck will we make well-informed decisions without intel? Getting rid of the whole intelligence community is basically neutering us and inviting and 2-bit spy in to hurt the American public.
>>
>>124231

>We're very similar to them culturally, and we want the same thing. If anything, the US has moved away from Europe/NATO and should be looking to Russia for a friend.

You Russians keep pushing this shit and never bother to explain how Russia is more culturally similar to American than fucking western Europe, from which the American culture and legal system were originally derived. What exactly does the United States share with a nation that was communist for 70 years and has had an "elected" dictator for the past 12 years who enjoys having all his enemies murdered?

And "want the same thing?" Russia and America are opposed in Europe, barely on the same page in the middle east, and have zero common ground anywhere else in the world.

And ignoring those bullshit reasons, economically the US is way better off with the rest of Europe, since they're the number one EXPORT region the US has. To give that up would significantly decrease the US economy, especially trading it for fucking Russia, which has a fraction of the buying power that the EU has.

There is literally no reason for the US to swap the EU for the RU, unless they wanted to just hand over power to Russia, which is why the Russians are pushing so hard for this alliance which they never define the actual benefits to America besides "no nuclear war" (which is the status quo for just being neutral, America and the Soviets certainly weren't allies during the Cold War and yet they didn't nuke each other for being antagonistically neutral).
>>
>>124218
half your sources are utter shit and the other half are taken out of context. Again, you either don't know the difference between The Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Global Initiative, and The Clintons, or you're purposely conflating all three. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Meanwhile, you haven't addressed the elephant in the room, >>124041
>>
>>124218
>Yup, stop deflecting.
>Stop obfuscating.
>Stop denying reality.
>Stop peddling falsehoods and baseless ghost-of-McCarthyism conspiracies.
>Stop lying.
>Just stop.
Everything you've listed here you're guilty of doing in your post. When will you stop and face reality? It's getting to be like 1973 in here and the people are willing to defend Nixon until the end.
>>
>>124237
Putin easily walked all over the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration. Hillary gave Putin the little red appeasement button as one of her first acts as Secretary of State and then withdrew support for the Pentagon's plan for an Eastern European missile defense shield, a deterrent to Russian expansionism. Putin said thank you very much, then invaded Crimea, then invaded the Ukraine and then greatly expanded his geopolitical influence in the Mid East with no fear of consequences from the USA, even brazenly operating Russian war planes in Mid East air space that was supposedly controlled by USA fighter jets.

Putin hasn't made any advancements since Trump became President, but we nonetheless have tons of baseless, fake news speculation that Trump is Putin's puppet. Trump hired three extremely qualified and well known hawks on Russia to his cabinet, plus a hawk on Russia and expert on Nato strategy for new National Security Advisor: National Security Advisor General McMaster, Secretary of Defense General Mattis, Secretary of Defense Rex Wayne Tillerson and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coates. Putin isn't the one walking over Trump; it's Trump who will be using Putin for the US's gain.
>>
>>124237
Great talker, but show the proofs...oh yeah, there is none! Stop antagonizing truth with your lies...know wonder stupid people get stupider
>>
Were is the proofs I hear president Trumps enemies go on and on about him and Russia with no evidence in 8 months but that's ok. We will keep look.Trump believes Obama wiretapped him and he has to prove it no investigation. Or Clinton doesnet get investigated at all for child sex pizza laundering. That's a double standard that's BS that's the swamp creature's playing games ,and anyone paying attention can see it.
>>
>>123893
Gay
>>
The goal of the Democrats (and their RINO puppets) is to amp-up cold war 2 with Russia. This will lead to one of two terrible outcomes. A massive increase in military spending, more intervention around the world, closer ties to Europe and China, and more pointless interventions. The second possible outcome is thermonuclear war that ends life on Earth. EVERY American who isn't DEMANDING a fact-based, rational, fully informed discussion is a traitor liberal who has chosen loyalty to a noxious political party over country. Liberals has been fanning the flames of Russia hysteria daily for five months. They have shown, quite clearly, that they is loyal to the Democratic party. Not peace.
>>
>>123655
Trump's Claim about Wiretapping is true and talk about Vault 7 and the CIA and Deep State Supporting Pro-WWIII Dems are pushing for NUCLEAR war and this Russia-Trump Story is Bullshit!!! #MAGA
>>
Eh, uh, I seems like Devin Nunes massively fucked up the investigation. He seems to have unveiled he talked to Trump about an investigation that he is the focus of, while confirming that Trump might have been accidentally recorded during legal wiretaps of Russians or something. I have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>124140
It's not a strawman it proves there was intent on hillary's part. Which is what the whole thing was about; Hillary claimed she had no idea about her archives being cleared and that server maintenance crew did it on her own. Combetta said otherwise on his reddit that he was told to do so.
Comey was probably in the wrong about stating it to the public, but they found her emails somewhere it shouldn't have been. So it's not in violation of anything, if it was Obama would have removed him in the first place.
>>
>>124351

Nobody with a half a brain believes this given the ridiculous financial and political history between Trump's campaign staff and now his administration (including himself) and the Russians.

It looks to everybody paying attention to current events like Russia tried to do Trump has been saying friendly things about Russia and Putin throughout the election, Trump and his team have a history of friendly relations with Russians, Trump's debt is probably owned in no small part by Russians and he won't release financing documents to prove otherwise, Trump had an odd habit of talking fondly of Putin and repeating verbatim Russian state line of the US being "just as corrupt" and NATO serving no purpose, Trump publicly cheerleaded Russian hacking of the opposition party during the election, Trump's natsec advisor resigned after lying about discussing relief from sanctions imposed following the hacking with the Russian ambassador, Trump's administration is the target of an FBI investigation into ties with Russia (overseen by a Republican Congress that's too afraid to appoint a special prosecutor, nonetheless).
>>
>>124368

Clinton did some fishy things with her email but it's unlikely that any of it went against the letter of the law.

There was no law against public officials using private email for official communications.
Until after she left office, there was no law that official communications be transferred to a public server.

The most contentious thing she did was probably storing classified information in a location not approved for that purpose (her private server). The problem is there's no evidence for that, since she was the one in charge of turning over her emails for the investigation and she may have simply deleted those.

The only problem is prosecuting Clinton without any hard evidence that she witheld turning over any classified emails. The fact that there was no evidence by any party of any wrongdoing on her part for which she would have gotten rid of said emails meant there wasn't grounds for further investigation into the matter. Perhaps the fact that a wing of the Clinton foundation received donations from foreign governments during her time as Secretary of State?

Even if that was the case, to be contrasted with Trump and his team, which seem to have no end to private and public perceived conflicts of interest that implicate national financial and security interests on a far larger scale than anything Clinton could have done, it seems the comparison is no contest.

>>124363

Basically. The Republicans are terrified about outing their own president to the point where the investigation they're overseeing is at the brink of being in collusion with the same parties it is meant to be investigating. They will not appoint a special prosecutor even when they would have already been calling for impeachment were Obama the one in Trump's place and they'd be calling for prosecution of Flynn for treason had he served Obama.
>>
>>124379
She deleted 6 million emails after receiving a subpoena. That's a crime.
>>
>>124363

He revealed to the president documents where several incidental recorded individuals had their names uncensored. The concern he brought up was why those names were uncensored in the original document (typically incidental recordings are revered to as "individual A" and such) which could be for many reasons both benign and unsavory. Trump's name wasn't among those uncensored, and these recordings weren't even related to the Russians (though he did not reveal who the actual targets of the recording were).

He did this before even showing the documents to the other members of the intelligence committee, and even informed the public before he broke the news to his colleagues. Even if his intentions were pure, it comes off like when Bill Clinton met with the Justice Department head before the announcement of Hillary Clinton's case was closed: someone is trying to rig the game in their (party's) favor. It's bad form that hurts the credibility of the House Intelligence committee.

>>124351

Oh boy more fear mongering to force an alliance with Russia.

>A massive increase in military spending

And yet the man proposing massive military boosts while cutting all other sectors isn't a Democrat or their "Republican puppets."

>closer ties to Europe

Again, you fail to reveal why having closer ties to America's number one export destination is a bad thing.

>closer ties to China

Ha ha no. You clearly have no understanding of world diplomacy if you think continued hostile neutrality with Russia will suddenly clear all the massive issues the US has with China. And again, it's also another big trading partner, albeit in the less useful import category.
>>
I love how all the Trumptards can do is try to move the goalposts and make this about Hillary. It gnaws at them that the truth about Trump is leaking out slower than Podesta's emails did.
>>
>>124379
Just because Trump is the greater evil doesn't mean you should make Clinton out to be better then she was. Clinton deserved to lose, Trump just deserved to lose more.
>>
>>124380
I dunno where that number comes from, but she was ordered to turn over work emails. She was the arbiter of what was considered her work and her own private business, since both used her private server.
>>
>>124386
I know that sounds kinda like BS and maybe she shouldn't have been the ones filtering the emails and I wouldn't disagree with that.

Barring any particular credible complaint against her that would have given her a motive to delete classified information, the FBI and DoJ decided they had no reason to continue investigating her.

>>124383
You're right and even if it wasn't determined to be illegal, what she did was underhanded.
>>
>>124389
It was her lawyers and staffers that were the arbiters; People who didn't have the clearance to make the decision in the first place.
>>
>>124383
This opinion is far too reasonable and logical for 4chan.
>>
Love this thread. All the distractions. Brilliant.
>>
>>123640
Isn't Comey directly responsible for Trump winning since he made a huge issue about emails? Is he technically investigating himself?
>>
What a load of crap. The evidence shows that a Russian bank pinged one of Trumps servers, not that any information was sent back.

Boring.
>>
Where is the investigation for Pedogate?
>>
>>125187
on >>>/pol/ where it belongs
>>
>>125187
You can find all sorts of news about the subject. The sex trafficking victim recently on Dr. Phil is a good example- this shit is slowly but surely being exposed and there's nothing pedo-enablers like >>125188 can do about it.
>>
>>125192
I'm sorry you got touched as a child and feel the need to lash out now that you're older, but your moral crusade against pedos is better served on >>>/pol/ than this board. Dr. Phil isn't a valid news source.
>>
>>125206
>I'm sorry you got touched as a child and feel the need to lash out now that you're older
Please do not project your hobbies onto me.

>but your moral crusade against pedos is better served on >>>/pol/ than this board.
/news/ is not your safe space, pedo enabler.

>Dr. Phil isn't a valid news source.
Feel free to discredit the material presented on the show, elitist pedo-enabler scum.
>>
>>125210
What do you think made Alex Jones change his mind?
>>
>>125210
>Please do not project your hobbies onto me.
No that's what you're doing.

>/news/ is not your safe space, pedo enabler.
Nor is it a platform for your activist faggotry.

>Feel free to discredit the material presented on the show, elitist pedo-enabler scum.
>actually admitting to watching Dr. Phil
>>>/pol/
>>
>>125213
The UN and US are threatening to sick the black helicopters on his loved ones.
>>
The remedy for the Russomania is to charge Hillary under the espionage act and whatever law she violated by laundering money through the Clinton Foundation that she received for selling favors as Secretary of State. Charge her, and also charge any who violated the law in order to aid or shield her. Bingo. The Clinton clan's dangerous interest in starting a war with a nuclear power will vanish -- it is only a construct to explain her loss and continue her claims of victimization.
>>
>>124256
RUSSIAGATE IS FAKE AND PEDOGATE IS REAL!!! THE MEDIA, GOVT. AND DEEP STATE ARE LYING TO YOU ALL. THAT WHICH IS FAKE IS MADE TO SEEM REAL AND ALL THAT IS REAL THEY DEEM AS LIES...PSYCHOPATHS RUNNING YOUR WORLD. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE PPL??? BE VERY SCARRED IF SHEEPLE DONT WAKE UP!!
>>
looks like the damage control squad is in full containment mode ITT




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.