[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]

File: stevie-steve-141.jpg (23 KB, 540x540)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cleveland-facebook-killer-steve-stephens-10249693
>>
Nice
>>
Cmon 4chan het the pictures
>>
goodnight sweet prince, you were misunderstood ;_:
>>
Sigh what a fucking pussy, killed himself.... in his video he was talking about getting jail time or a death sentence. I guess when his little tiny mongoloid brain figured out what would happen to him in prison he decided to kill himself. Fuck i wish i had my hands on him so i could do some cartel torture shit on him.

God america is filled fucking autists.

His life sucked because of the choiced he made, but he blames it on other ppl so he decides to kill an innocent old man. These type of ppl need to be put in a camp where they are torturedon a daily basis.
>>
>Stopping at McD's for nuggets as his last meal.

What a fucking nignog.
>>
>>133237
Eternally remembered as the most bitch murderer ever.
>>
I was actually pretty relieved to hear this, he was riding on a rode, the I-90 south, which leads straight to the city I live in. RIP bitch murderer.
>>
>>133316
Do you have ptsd?
>>
>>133316

Nigga he was on Buffalo rd in Erie, I-90 only runs East and West. 79 is the only one that runs N/S besides rt 99
>>
>>133316
>"rode"

holy fuck
>>
>>133398
yee-haw
(sorry, couldn't help myself)
>>
>>133237
How new are you OP? Don't just post a link, recap the story
>>
>>133292

And I'm guessing you burger don't love mcD

hypocritical burger
>>
RIP Uncle Phil
>>
>>133237
How sad.
>>
Did Robert Godwin Sr really rip white people and cops on social media?
>>
>>133433
McDonald's is probably the worst place to get food anywhere
>>
>>133292
Kekku desu
>>
abolish guns
>>
>>133492
Yeah ok because that's always a good idea, leave innocent good people armless
>>
>>133249
Stfu, are you autistic?
>>
pussed out like a bitch
>>
>>133492
After this amount of years for guns to become a literal staple of the home? That'll never work. The only guns one might be able to round-up are from honest people.

You know, the ones NOT using their guns to commit crimes.
>>
muslim?
>>
He should of taken more people with him at least
>>
>>133591
>>>/b/
>>
>>133288
*yawn* here's your 'You.'
Next time can you shorten that up a bit? I was born after 1990 and you lost me about halfway down your post. Thanks champ!
>>
niggers.
>>
>>133249
He did it for a girl faggot, get laid
>>
>>133544
>guns illegal in most of europe
>shootings are rare
>guns are seen in American supermarkets
>hourly shootings
lol
>>
Nigress ex
>Steve really is a nice guy... he is generous with everyone he knows
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

How about showing a little respect for the victims you wretched cunt
>>
Society's payment. Give a nignog a bad job, where he deals with mental patients, give him a girl that was a veteran prob a massive whore overseas, have weird gun laws, have shitty culture, and not have suicide booths available to the public, well thats what happens.
>>
He's a good boy now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.