[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Filthy Kike.jpg (60 KB, 764x430)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Congress is pushing President Trump to take a stand against white supremacists and commit his administration's resources to combating hate crimes.
The House on Tuesday unanimously approved a bipartisan joint resolution from Virginia lawmakers condemning the violence in Charlottesville, white nationalists and the Ku Klux Klan.
Along with recognizing the death of Heather Heyer, the measure urges Trump to "use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups," and describes the violence in Charlottesville in August as a "domestic terrorist attack."
What we know about the violent clashes and car ramming in Charlottesville
Charlottesville attack suspect denied bail
It also calls on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to work the Department of Homeland Security to "thoroughly" investigate actions taken by white supremacist groups to determine if any criminal laws were broken in Charlottesvile.
The resolution was introduced by Sens. Mark Warner, D-Virginia, and Tim Kaine, D-Virginia, in the Senate, and endorsed by a bipartisan group of senators. Reps. Tom Garrett, R-Virginia, and Gerry Connolly, D-Virginia, introduced the measure in the House.
The resolution, unanimously approved by the Senate Monday, now goes to President Trump desk for his approval. Trump has ten days to sign or veto the measure before it becomes law.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/congress-approves-measure-condemning-charlottesville-violence-white-nationalists/story?id=49808312
>>
One day extremist retards will realize the danger of making martyrs.
>>
>>177850
>implying the Charlottesville car attack wasn't a false flag by the same Jews that want to ban nationalism
>>
She wasn't struck. She died of a heart attack.
>>
Only condemning the "white" groups? Not Antifa, BLM? Condemn ALL hate groups! Even the non-white ones!
>>
>>177853
Got any... Proooooooof? No? Then POOF! There goes your theory. Hooray!
>>
>>177865
>Not Antifa, BLM?
Why would the Congress Jews condemn the groups they themselves created?
>>
Why is everyone such a pussy. Why do they ignore the hurricane and people dying and other problems that are ten times more important and say that "this is the most important issue". Fucking grinds my gears
>>
the charlottes driver was a thief and mentally retarded.
>>
>>177841
>>making illegal to advocate for the rights of white people

>be white supremacist
>spread fake news due to your illiteracy

>>177869
>ignore the hurricane
they've given a ton of federal money to help the hurricane relief you idiot
>>
>>177868
>Congressional Jews created BLM and Antifa.
Wow I hadn't heard this one before. Top tinfoil.
>>
>>177885
It's been pretty open and out that Soros funds these groups through donations via the Open Society

ShareBlue, BLM, Antifa...he's done the same stuff before in countries he speculates in, in order to ensure a crisis
>>
>>177884

>we should condemn white people who don't openly cheer at forced diversity
>hurr durr if you don't agree with open borders you're a white supremacist reee

Fucking die you jew scum.
>>
>>177892
>Lost argument
>Resort to ad hominem / exposing self as an anti Semite

Opinion discarded
>>
>>177895
Just wondering, what even is the word for anti-white racism?
Muslims have islamophobia
Jews have anti-Semitism.
Yet whites don't even a have a word.
Not that jews or muslims give two shits about whites, lets be honest.
>>
>>177915
> is the word for anti-white racism
Loxism
>>
>>177841

For the record, shit like this is what makes people like me stop giving a fuck about this white-hating jew country. I just hope, at some point, every single politician's entire bloodline is gangraped and murdered by pack of nigger refugees.
>>
>>177884
thats pretty much what it is,
its just another step to make it more difficult or outright illegal to oppose anti-white "progressive" ideology.

there is no other purpose, or anything else it actually changes.
violent extremism is already illegal, and these groups are already heavily watched anyway.

the idea that they are a big threat is nothing but media fearmongering, calling everyone that criticizes their sacred progressive beliefs a nazi, and something like this will just be used to oppress those unbeliever heretics.
>>
>>177869
People are doing it right now with all the transgender stories too. Find better things to care about.
>>
> Congress approves resolution making illegal to advocate for the rights of white people

>Along with recognizing the death of Heather Heyer, the measure urges Trump to "use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups," and describes the violence in Charlottesville in August as a "domestic terrorist attack."

These aren't even close to the same thing.
>>
>>177942
>those groups
what do you think this will include
>>
>rights of white people
>coexisting with non-white people in a traditionally non-white country is literally genocide against white people
>>
>>177841
>Congress approves resolution making illegal to advocate for the rights of white people
OP is an alarmist fag
>>
>>177973
>getting taxed to death by jews
>your tax money is used to import the third world
>third worlders given your tax money in welfare to enable them to produce children like rabbits
Literally genocide.
>>
>>177850
If anything, all this did was guarantee that there's going to be more extremists.
>>
>>177841
Blacklivesmatter and Anti-fa are much more dangerous than the socalled "alt right"

Some random guy run someone over but BLM and their lies have cause the death of almost a dozen cops in the last year alone.
>>
>>177981
He didn't run her over. She had a heart attack.
>>
>>177973
America is nation built by whites for whites. When the founding fathers wrote the declaration of independence they didn't have to worry about niggers back then.
>>
>>177987
>America is nation built by whites for whites
>this meme

Is that why your ancestors decided to not only import millions of non white slaves, but race-mix with them as well?
>>
>>178058
Funny you should bring that up. Virtually all slave traders were Jews. And all slave owners were Democrats.

Exactly as it is today. Only they substituted Blacks for Illegals. But it's still the exact same party doing the exact same shit.
>>
>>178060
>sheeiit it was dem joos dat were enslavin da black man
>we whyte bois dindu nuffin

I swear each day I see shit like this I become more and more convinced that whites, not blacks, are actually the biggest 'dindu nuffins' in history

>And all slave owners were Democrats.
Because democrats and republicans held the exact same views from back then to today right?
>>
>>178061
No actually true. Look it up.
>>
>>177892
In 21 years of being a white man I've never been discriminated against. Oh sure I had to ride the bus an extra five minutes to get to school, and got made fun of for not being good at basketball in grade school, but that doesn't count unless you're a whiny bitch. BLM hasn't negatively affected my life in any way (not that it's actually a bad group, if you bring enough disconented people under one umbrella there's going to be some fucking violent crazies, no matter how pure the original intentions, take Christianity for an example), antifa hasn't affected my life in any way, the KKK hasn't affected my life in any way. I bet the ladies love men like you who pretend to be victims and blame others for their problems.
>>
>>178062
>no it's true /pol/ told me so
>WE WUZ INNACENT AN SHIEET, IT WUZ ALL DEM JOOS FAUL
I bet you also think the holocaust didn't happen
Also, Stormfront and /pol/ don't count as sources sweaty.
>>
>implying Jews aren't white
>>
>>178064
Are you retarded? We still have all the voting records you know. None of the Republicans opposed ending slavery because not one of them owned any. The Democrats on the other hand where shitting their pants because three quarters of them were MAJOR slave owners.
>>
>>178060
So the Democrats have the most support in the South, are the Federalist party, and support slavery?

Excellent specimen of the Trump voter without a college degree
>Well geez, kicking Mexicans out of New Mexico is gonna bring my coal job back
>>
>>178065
They certainly don't look white. More like Arabs.
>>
>>178067
Goes even further than that. They also have a paramilitary wing just like they did back then.
Back in the old days the Democrats had the KKK that would go around and beat up people that disagreed with their slavery and corruption.
Today they have ANTIFA. They they show up and beat you up if disagree with Illegals and want to do something about Dem corruption.

Literally nothing has changed.
>>
>>178070
I see you missed the sarcastic point of my post, which was illustrating the stances of the old Democrats that are polar opposites of today's Democrats. Tying the KKK to the Democrats is a piss poor argument when David Duke is a rabid Trump fan.

Honestly this post is so stupid that I half believe you're just trying to get an angry (you). Well here it is Cletus.
>>
>>178066
Do you lack reading comprehension dipshit? I asked if you think democrats of today are the exact same as democrats back then. Not even getting into the fact that democrats back then were mostly made up of CONSERVATIVES not liberals.
>>178065
>Implying jews didn't race-mix with Europeans

Why can't right-leaning people into history?
>>
>>178071
The modern KKK are like three people that no one cares about.

Back when the Klan still had power it was something else. They were ALL democrats. And proud of it.
In fact the largest KKK rally ever was at a DNC convention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Democratic_National_Convention
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/08/17/the-day-30000-white-supremacists-in-kkk-robes-marched-in-the-nations-capital/?utm_term=.b3c3ca5b2656
>>
>>178072
It's not their fault, it's because the Democrats tore down all the flags and statues. Fortunately all the Nazi statues and flags have survived, otherwise we wouldn't remember wwii
>>
>>178072
>I asked if you think democrats of today are the exact same as democrats back then.
100% the same. They still support slavery. They just swapped Blacks for Illegals.

The big switch is a myth.
>>
>>178077
>100% the sam

I appluad you for going full-retard, not many people are willing to go that far.
>>
>>178078
he's right though

I applaud your intellect with sarcastic claps.
>>
>>178078
>no argument
>can't refute anything
>nothing but name calling
Guess I have won. Thank you. Jew boy.
>>
>>178073
>Ignores the point
>Goes back to pushing the Democrats are white supremacists narrative
Your reading comprehension is clearly impaired, so let me be clear. Yes, the KKK fully embraced the Democratic party several generations ago. No, that does not have any bearing on the modern Democratic party, as explained here >>178072 and >>178067

If you want to keep arguing the point I can keep pulling out conservative viewpoints that the Democratic party held and has abandoned, and do the same thing for the GOP. I doubt you'll listen though because your thirteen year old mind seems to get off on calling the Democrats the KKK
>>
>>177915
How are whites being discriminated against?
>>
>>177949
Probably the fucking KKK, and other white supremacist groups. These groups don't fight for "the rights of white people". The fight against the rights of anyone who isn't white. Those are two very different things
>>
>>178082
Affirmative action is everywhere these days.
It puts people ahead of you even if you are more skilled for the job, just because you (white) have the wrong skin color.
>>
>>178077
>They just swapped blacks for illegals
That's too stupid to reasonably respond to.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
Notice all the illegals coming in during the bush years. I know that was before you were born, but in case you didn't know bush was a republican, not a Democrat.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/08/trump-deportations-behind-obama-levels-241420
For someone enslaving illegals, Obama certainly deported a lot of them. Even more than our current POTUS in fact.
>>
>>178081
>Democrats in 1800: You cannot take away my Slaves, who will pick my cotton?
>Democrats in 2000: You cannot take away my Illegals, who will pick my fruit?

Nothing has changed.
>>
>>178079(You)
>>178080(You)
Yes, because it's not like Obama was a Democrat and he deported more illegals than George Bush and possibly Trump combined, no democrats have no history of deporting people whatsoever. Democrats are literally sjws sent by the jews to destroy the white race.
At last, I truly see
>>
>>178082
What he meant was, "why is it bad that whites are discriminate against?"

>>178086
wtf
*points at you*
*laughs*
>>
>>178086
>implying Bush(D) is not a traitor rino
>>
>>178088
*catches breath*
wtf
*laughs*
>>
>>177978
>getting taxed by Jews
By the government
>your tax money is used to import the third world
We allow refugees to come here, and escape war and famine. We did the same thing with Irishmen
>third worlders given your tax money in welfare to enable them to produce children like rabbits
Literally ANY poor person in America is able to draw welfare. The requirements are based on income, not race
>Literally genocide
No, you're just sperging out because there are people in this country that don't look the same as you
>>177981
http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf
Far-right extremists are nearly as deadly as Islamic extremists. Meanwhile, I have a hard time finding any information pertaining to far-left extremism. Have far-left extremists even killed anyone besides the "almost a dozen cops"? That's a fraction of the people killed by the far right since 9/11
>>
>>178085
Aww, is little baby having trouble getting a job and out of Mommy and Daddy's basement? Data on discrimination against blacks is so universal that I'm sure you've seen plenty. I'm sure your response to it is "they just don't work hard enough." So why don't you just work harder? Even assuming this widespread discrimination against whites exist, the data shows plenty of whites are still able to overcome and lead successful lives.
>>
>>178093
>>178092
Man the Jews are out in force today. Must be some kind of holiday.
>>
>>178091
Yes, yes, I know. The stupidity of the right is hilarious, is it not?
>>
>>178092
Genocide doesn't require total destruction of a people.

Even trying to reduce them is genocide and that's exactly what is happening.
>>
>>178095
I'm laughing at you bro, telling lies that have been debunked a bazillion times.

Who do you think you are that you can just lie like this? You must be 13.
>>
>>178094
>muh j00's
>>
>>178100
are you really afraid to type the word "jew" into the internet HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>178087
You forget
>Democrats in 2000: You cannot send these people out of the country, you should provide a pathway to citizenship so they can lead prosperous lives and enrich our nation

The dreamers aren't picking fruit, but Democrats are still fighting for them.
>>
>>178084
>fight for "the rights of white people".
every group that wants this, is accused of this
>They fight against the rights of anyone who isn't white
no exceptions. no matter how far from the truth it is.
>>
>>178099
>gradually I came to hate them
>>
>>178099
>get btfo by facts
>NUH UH UR LYING >:( >:(
>literally no argument
If anything i should be the one laughing
>>
>>178105
LOL god dammit
>>
>>178108
>If anything i should be the one laughing
Then why aren't you? Aren't you super positive that Obama deported a trillion innocent latina babies?
>>
>>178093
>Data says white people still prosper more than black people, so don't play the victim
>>178094
>U Jew

Everytime I get called a Jew I know I hit a nerve.
>>
>>178093
>shows plenty of whites are still able to overcome and lead successful lives.
in a white majority country, how bout that.
>>
>>178111
>Data says white people still prosper more than black people, so don't play the victim
Yeah because they are more intelligent and work harder. Despite the discrimination from affirmative action they still make it.
But you don't like that at all. You want all whites dead don't you.
>>
>>178111
If you get called a jew it's because of the dishonest way you communicate. Also the blatant lying, like a child who's never been caught before.
>>
>>178112
https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2015/03/26/the-racial-wealth-gap-why-a-typical-white-household-has-16-times-the-wealth-of-a-black-one/

In a white majority country, how bout that.
>>
>>178115
Literally every city with a lot of blacks has been in the hands of Democrats for 50 years. You ruined them.
>>
>>178115
the blacks current situation can be blamed on the government and the CIA for fucking up their communities with drugs a few decades ago
and noone doing anything meaningful to fix that ever since, just people helping in superficial ways to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>178114
Lol, go ahead and refute some of my lies Cletus. Like the time I lied about the Democrats supporting states rights before the civil war, or lied about data showing how many people Obama deported.
>>178113
I am white, and I've never been discriminated against based on race. I got into the college I wanted, went to the magnet schools that I wanted, and have never had trouble getting a job. What do you get out of playing the victim?
>>
>>178110
But of course, I just chuckle in real life at your damage control
>>
>>178119
>I am white
Sure you are Mr Goldstein.
>>
>>178119
>I am white, and I've never been discriminated against based on race.
But you do know what affirmative action is. Or not?
>>
>>178117
Absolutely, but the issues date back generations. Blatantly racist housing policies in the 40s-60s cemented segregation in housing in cities. Local property taxes fund the schools, and since black communities have lower value they collect less taxes, and give their schools less. Students recieve a worse education and are blamed when they don't achieve as much as a result. With limited opportunities, many don't escape the poor neighborhoods where they grew up and continue the cycle of poverty.

Ironically what the country needs most is more aggressive integration of schools.
>>
>>178123
Hell no. Keep those Niggers out of my schools.
>>
>>178119

>Lol, go ahead and refute some of my lies Cletus
No. You're creepy!

>>178120
>i'm having fun and laughing I swear!

Creepy!
>>
>>178123
Maybe blacks do worse in school because they are less intelligent? Just maybe.
>>
>>178126
Then why do women do better in school?
>>
>>178127
They don't. They just pick easy subjects like Sociology.
In anything that requires brains like Math, Chemistry, Mechanics they do a LOT worse than men.
>>
>>178123
>and give their schools less.
thats just not true

what they do need is sterilization.
>>
>>178122
Yeah I do, and it hasn't affected me because I got to go to the grade school magnet program I wanted to and got into the college I wanted to. In outliers Malcolm gladwell discusses these minorities that scrape into college show just as much later life success as their peers, suggesting to me that minorities were just at a disadvantage to start with. It's not discrimination then as much as a balancing act, if the students were not of the same quality they wouldn't be as successful after college.
>>
>>178128
citation needed
>>
>>178128
Yes men are better at math and science.

But in school girls do better. It's not just college, elementary school through high school too.
>>
>>178130
> if the students were not of the same quality they wouldn't be as successful after college
That's exactly what's happening. Niggers, compared to other races, do vastly worse with the same level of schooling.
>>
>>178132
Because everything has been pussified.
>>
>>178129
>>178126
>>178124
I gave an argument based on historical and current policy, you have responses where the only argument is bigotry. Have you ever considered the fact that you're wrong?
>>
>>178131
Men are better at math and science, it's not even debatable.

But it's also not debatable that girls are crushing boys in education. Just look at the high school graduation rates.

>>178133
Maybe because blacks are accepted to colleges they aren't qualified to attend?

Likewise, Asians and whites attend colleges below their qualifications. This makes success even easier.

Now I'm not saying that whites and asians aren't smart. I'm just saying that this is a bit more complicated.

There are differences of course but hopefully the difference is not so great. Get rid of AA would help normalize things.
>>
>>178133
They do vastly worse with the same level of schooling... So that's why they're as successful as those graduating from the same colleges as them.
>>
>>178137
>Get rid of AA would help normalize things.
You disgusting alt right nazi. AA is the greatest achievement of the last 100 years. You will not take it away.
>>
>>178134
Yes. And success in school isn't totally defendant on your intelligence level.

Success requires certain skills, not a powerful brain.
>>
>>178137
>Men are better at math and science, it's not even debatable.
do you have a study on hand that demonstrates this, say, at the undergraduate level among math majors
>>
>>178139
you havin a stroke mate? what are you trying to say
>>
>>178140
OK just don't stab my police horse.

*mounts horse*
*backs away slowly*
>>
>>178118
Yeah, thats why Africans are so successful without EVIL WHITE DEVILS, like in black countries.
>>
>>178142
No, because I've seen stats on that before and I don't care to dig them up. It can't be my responsibility to provide a source for every claim I make. Fuck off with that shit, you're just slowing down a conversation.
>>
>>178135
sterilizing the criminal poor is not bigotry.
it is a perfectly valid solution that would solve many issues in poorer communities within a few decades.
>>
>>178148
Disgusting!
>>
>>178148
That's what we have Planned Parenthood for.
>>
>>178096
>Even trying to reduce them is genocide
If that's the case, it sure seems far-right extremists are doing a way better job than far-left extremists are
>>
>>178166
I thought far-right extremists were nazis? Nazis want to genocide white people?

What the fuck is wrong with you? haha, i'm just messin'. but really what the fuck?
>>
all the legislation does is serve as an official condemnation so that 10 years down the line when people talk about what an asshole a republican president was for saying some people who support nazis were good people, they can point to this legislation and go "noway look at this bill we signed, we were all totally on the same page with that shit".

The bill also "urges" his cabinet to take investigating non-islamic far right extremism seriously. Which is important because the DOJ actually used to allocate funds to investigating those groups but since Trump came into office, virtually all of the funding was diverted toward Islamic extremism. And if you count hate crimes and terrorism combined, the non-islamic far-right kills considerably more in a typical year than islamic and far left hate crimes and terrorism in the US. In any case, that part of the legislation appears to be non-binding so it remains to be seen whether it will have any tangible effect.
>>
>>178140
Getting rid of race-based AA is fine, but I'd say replace it with economic-status-based AA, and then also reduce the prevalence of legacy admissions, which are totally unmeritocratic. Legacy admissions are essentially affirmative action for the already successful.
>>
>>178146
>Yeah, thats why Africans are so successful without EVIL WHITE DEVILS, like in black countries.
Africa has made a lot of progress.
Until the late 19th century, most of its interior hadn't even been mapped and until then it was tribal almost as long as modern human diaspora existed throughout Africa.

Consider how long it took for Eurasian cultures to evolve modern urban life; let alone modern cultural sensibilities. Granted, there wasn't always a civilization whose lead they had to follow or whom they can trade more advanced technology with. But I think the progress made in the last century has been substantial.
>>
>>178092
>>177981

The problem with extremists and fundamentalists is generally not terrorism. Terrorism is horrible, and I think it's a special kind of crime because it takes an extra psychological toll on the target population. But it's of little strategic significance and there are countless ways people are much more likely to be killed.

Iin the greater scheme of things, Islamism and chauvinism of most sorts comes with a massive price with respect to human creativity and economy. These ideologies appeal to our baser instincts but sets a foundation for a culture where the desire for freedom to live as one chooses is ultimately seen as just an impediment rather than an objective of civilization.
>>
>>178278
>Meanwhile in libia african people kittrrally enslave other africans to use them as chipcoin to get money from the eu

Even you know youre shilling, africans have tribal issues that do not let come togheter under democratic values like it happened in europe.
>>
>>177885
You are probably jewish
>>
>>178093

Blacks are 10x as likely as Whites to commit murder. 10x as likely. And you usual kike response is "muh poverty." Nope, you fucking jew. Spics and niggers have nearly identical poverty rates, yet niggers commit murder at 3x the spic rate.
>>
>>177841
Despite the fact that whites don't need any group or any extra claiming of rights, since most of the world wants to kiss their asses, and this country is designed to benefit them above all others, this type of resolution is just wrong. How can their be any unity of something goes through that says "fuck you" in political legalese? Even if it's only symbolic and has no teeth this shouldn't be done.

t. Black guy in usa
>>
The world would be so much better without Niggers it's not even funny.
>>
>>178409
You could say that about humans in general. Our worth is in our potential to become better.
>>
>>178474
Are you fucking retarded?
Just look at colonialism. Whites built everything. They turned barren wastelands into beautiful countries with infrastructure, cities, universities, everything.
Then we handed it back over the Niggers and they destroyed everything in the blink of an eye.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.