[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1493958301533.gif (1.99 MB, 393x311)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Warren say a teenage boy admitted to having sex with a dog again.

Police said a family member found the 17-year-old boy naked in bed with the dog at a home on Homewood Avenue SE. They reported it to Trumbull County Children Services.

The teen spends half of his time with Children Services and the other half with his family.

It’s been almost exactly a year to the day since the then-16-year-old was charged with animal cruelty for having sexual contact with the dog. Those acts happened before Warren’s bestiality law took effect.

Now he’s facing two misdemeanor counts of bestiality and animal cruelty charges after police said he admitted to doing it again.

During an extensive interview at Trumbull County Children Services, the boy confessed to having sex with the dog in July and September, according to investigators.

He is being held on a probation violation at the Juvenile Detention Center.

The wiener dog mix named Pee Wee is being examined by a veterinarian to see if it received any injuries during the encounters.

“The dog is currently with the Animal Welfare League, checking for any injuries,” Det. Nick Carney said.

He said the encounters took place for an hour or more.

Carney said this case is far from over.

“My concern with the interview is if he would do this to an animal, what would you do to a small child? So this case is not open and shut. There is some follow-up work I have to do that I can’t really talk about right now.”

Investigators are waiting on the results of the vet examination. They said if the dog was seriously injured, the charges could be adjusted.

http://wkbn.com/2017/09/27/police-warren-teen-caught-having-sex-with-wiener-dog-again/
>>
>>182251
>Those acts happened before Warren’s bestiality law took effect.
wat
so a year ago it was legal to put your weiner in a weiner dog there?

Does anybody know what other counties it's legal to fuck a dog in? I'm just curious is all
>>
>>182282
I'm scared to google that question.
>>
>>182282
People of previous eras probably never fathomed such degeneracy. Many places don't have or didn't have until recent years laws explicitly dealing with bestiality. It was never "okay" but it could only be prosecuted as animal cruelty, and that required a vet to examine and observe injury to the animal. The new law makes the act of sexual contact with animals illegal in itself, whether or not it causes injury to the animal.
>>
>>182251
>"police found him in bed with the dog"
So how did the police know to check?
>>
>>182282
Nobody thinks of bestiality laws until someone does it, because its common sense to not fuck one.
>>
>>182303
>caught again
The only thing they know about him is that he likes to fuck dogs, checking the bed seems pretty reasonable
>>
>>182287
>People of previous eras probably never fathomed such degeneracy.

The origin of the Minotaur
The bible

Not only have we had myths about this for centuries, but beastiality is widely regarded as illegal because the animal is not entirely sentient, i.e. unable to consent.
>>
>>182251
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>182287
>>182435

>beastiality is widely regarded as illegal because the animal is not entirely sentient, i.e. unable to consent.
>implying its ok to enslave, kill and eat animals, but not fuck them
you are such a fucking retard.
people have been fucking animals for millenia. its standard practice in columbia that every boy gets a donkey on his 10th birthday so he can practice emptying his balls. common knowledge on 4chan for more than 10 years, u stupid vegetable
>>
>>182251
do you have any idea how hot that is
>>
>>182287
>People of previous eras probably never fathomed such degeneracy.
I doubt it. More likely they were too prudish to admit it happens.
I think what needs to happen is the lad gets a dog that is large enough to enjoy it and move to somewhere it isn't a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory
>>
>>182810
Legal in Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Minor Outlying Islands, Washington DC, Kentucky (soon to be outlawed), New Mexico, West Virginia (soon to be outlawed) and Wyoming.
>>
>>182811
Personally I would pick Wyoming as it appears to have the right sort of climate and availability of animals.

Assuming that was my thing, which it's not.
>>
how? stick it in its butt?
>>
What's the point of a wiener dog if you can't put your wiener in it?
>>
>>182251
Would this have been hot if a female rather than a male had been caught?
>>
>>182287
Bestiality was common as fuck in ye olde rural area, stupid cunt.
>>
>>182950
Yes.
>>
>The wiener dog mix named Pee Wee

You can't make this shit up folks.
>>
>>182810
No dog is going to enjoy being ass raped by some loser
>>
>>183351
> ass raped
A large enough bitch probably won't mind.

Again this is not my fetish but I think if those prone to weird sexual practices were encouraged toward animals and not children the world might be a better place.

I doubt this opinion will be very popular on 4chan. After all this place has multiple boards for fetishizing underage girls but criminalizes ponies.
>>
>>183359
>A large enough bitch probably won't mind.
Consensual vaginal penetration I mean. No creature particularly likes being raped by definition and haven't a clue whether dogs enjoy anal.
>>
So was it simply a female dog or was the teeneger some pervert who assraped a male dog?
>>
>>182251
>that gif
2spook4me
how could you fuck that?
>>
>>183374
>how could you fuck that?
Easy to hold.

Please people, don't try and fuck your tiny dog unless you literally have a micro penis.... and it is legal in your jurisdiction.
>>
>if he would do this to an animal, what would you do to a small child?
Yes. What would YOU do ?
>>
>>182950
For sure
>>
>>182282
Germany, I think
>>
>>182282
There are lots of U.S. states with no specific bestiality laws but most bestiality was punished under the animal abuse laws since civil war times.
>>
>>183744
Like how they caught Al Capone.
>>
>>183777
No more like degrees of assault.
How they got Capone is how they'll get Trump.
>>
>>183361
Little known fact, dolphins love to be raped.
>>
One for the ladies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/must_see/41499014/the-dog-with-the-world-s-longest-tongue
>>
>>182251
pee-wee herman show
pee-wee big adventure
pee-wee playhouse
pee-wee big holiday

sometimes life imitates art
>>
>>182285
Lol
>>
>>182282
>Hop in, Fido, we're going on a road trip!
>>
>>182251
>if he would do this to an animal, what would you do to a small child?
That's the most illogical, retarded line of reasoning. Pretty sure there's a huge fucking difference between fucking dogs and fucking children. I very seriously doubt that a person who's into one would be into the other. That's like assuming that somebody who loves to cook also loves to build houses or something. They're totally unrelated.
>>
>>182251
so dog fucking is now related to child fucking?
is there data that supports this?
>>
>>182950
absolutely
>>
>>182251
a y'all just discriminating. animal love is the purest kind of love. you accept trans and lgbt but can't accept consenting relationships between man and beast. you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>184598

The only other animal capable of making informed consent, aside from a human, is a dolphin. So no, bestiality is rape and inherently abusive to animals, unless you're trying to fuck a dolphin.
>>
>>184599
nah dude, bestiality, incest, necrophilia, trans, gay, lesbian, bi, pedophilia its all the same. the purest love, PUUUUREST.
>>
>>184599
So dolphin fucking is a real thing. Those rare few flashes that are burned into my memories are not rare exceptions. Welp. Fuck this planet. Again.
>>
>>184626

>trans, gay, lesbian, bi,
Totally acceptable
>incest
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh
>beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia
Literally kill yourself. There's a reason that even hardened criminals in prison show no mercy to child abusers. Even the most savage niggaboo thug understands that there is a line to be drawn at child abuse.
>>
>>184628

Dolphins are the only other animals aside from humans that show a remarkable sense of self-awareness, the capability to learn and recognize patterns, and generally behave as you would expect a sapient creature to behave.
Obviously dolphins aren't on the same level as modern humans, they're more like caveman-level proto-humans. I also don't recommend trying to fuck dolphins, they tend to be rather...rapey.
Also, no, dolphin fucking is not widespread at all and as far as I know has only been attempted by a handful of weirdos.
>>
>>182251
if he would have testified to sucking the dog's dick, he'd be alright
>>
>>184663
>beastiality

wait! first of all its not bestiality but zoophilia. and second why is zoophilia bad again?
>>
>>184739

Because animals cannot consent. It is abuse.

>muh zoophilia

It's bestiality.
>>
>>184873
>Because animals cannot consent
They can consent with each other. I've seen female animals decide they're not up for it and walk off when the male tries to mount them.
>>
>family member snitched to the cops
What a cunt.
>>
>>184873
>can't consent
They can't consent to castration, slavery, or being murdered for food either. Nobody cares about any of that because those things are socially acceptable.
>>
>>184898
As long as you kill them in a humane way it is okay fucking them is cruel.
>>
>>184902
How do you humanely forcibly castrate, murder, or enslave another being?
Would fucking them be okay if they were drugged?
>>
>>184924

Jesus Christ you're a degenerate. If you wanna fuck a goat so bad, join ISIS.
>>
>>184956
>>184902
>abloobloobloo let me eat animals while mental gymnastics my way out of bestiality faggots

Your tears are delicious meatfag. Daily reminder you bring this on yourself by choosing to support an industry YOU KNOW is immoral.
>>
>>184964
>Your tears are delicious
eating an animal product
>>
>>184964

>ABU BAKIR, MY BELOVED GOAT WIFE, TONIGHT I WILL COMMIT JIHAD UPON YOUR LOINS
>>
>>184988
>>184971
>lalalala I'm not listening to you lalala

Enjoy zoophiles crowding up that little corner of your mind for the rest of your life. Feels good being ethically consistent.
>>
>>184665
I saw a webm of someone giving a dolphin a blowjob
>>
>>185041

That sounds incredibly dangerous. Male dolphins are extremely aggressive and can actually kill you through blunt force trauma (using only their penis) if they decide to get rapey enough.
>>
>>185116
complete horseshit sourced from a meme 'editorial' floating around since the 90s

dolphins do not trust like m-80s and their ejaculate is not like getting shotgunned in the face with sperm. Stop spreading these fucking myths!
>>
>>185123

>t. angry dolphin fellator
>>
>>182251
I'm pretty sure Canada legalized this
>>
“My concern with the interview is if he would do this to an animal, what would you do to a small child" probably nothing because he likes gucking dogs, not kids.
>>
>>182950
synonym for yes
>>
fucking a dog is pretty gross, but exactly how tremendous of a faggot do you have to be to report your own kid to the police for it
>>
>>184663
they literally only kill pedophiles because street cred and lack of resistence. no one "defends" them you dont really need to be worried about the child molester fighting back compared to "man actually committed violent crime"
>>
>>184998
dumb shit. dude uses a phone or computer and seriously thinks none of it is from animal products
>>
>>186345

I've been in prison, fucker. We kill them because they're sub-human pieces of shit.

Don't talk like you know what the fuck you're saying or you're gonna get your wig split.
>>
>>184663
>implying any of the garbage in prison has any moral standards
"the most savage niggaboo thug" would probably be totally down for fucking an underage kid and it's probably one of the reasons he's in there.
pedos get hassled because all bitches in prison get hassled as a rule, and most pedos happen to be bitches.

>>186355
yea and i just fucked your mom last night and she complained that you were a faggot that's never left his bedroom. no one gives a shit about some anonymous ex-con's virtue signalling.
>>
>>186363

Keep talkin out your ass faggot, you still don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>182788
Lucky colombians.
>>
>>183813
thought they liked to do the raping?
>>
>>186355
and your were in prison because your stupid.
>>
>>184584
When I read it i felt myself sliding down a slope so slippery it should be an attraction at fucking waterworld
>>
>>186355
Why would anybody consider what someone who's been to prison has to say????
>>
>>186604

If you need to defend pedophilia to make your argument, then it's not a very good argument

FBI's watching you, kiddy diddler
>>
>>186647
>some anon claiming to have been to prison is wrong about something, and also a faggot
>U R DEFENDING PEDOS?!?!
>>
>>186651

Lol ok kiddie fucker, whatever you say
>>
>>186679
actually, why would someone who was in prison for something not violent or sexual know the hatred for pedos

its almost like hes got...first hand knowledge
>>
>>186647
Did you get anally abused behind bars
>>
>>186683
Hes a first hand faggot lel
>>
>>186683

You do realize that convicts aren't separated into groups based on what they were convicted for, right? Drug offenders, murderers, and traffic violators all end up in the same place, dipshit.
I've got firsthand knowledge of what happened to all the kiddie diddlers that ended up in there, it wasn't pretty.
For every other type of criminal, you can pretty much coast through prison without getting shanked as long as you're not stupid or disrespectful, but a child molester? Nah, no mercy for them. They're the degenerate of degenerates. The only other group that's nearly as reviled as child molesters is rapists.

>>186688
Prison rape is a meme, only people getting butt fucked in prison are the ones that actually want to get butt fucked. People like the Booty Warrior would get their head split real quick.

>>186689
Glad to know you find it easier to make fun of a former convict than it is to condemn child abuse. Degenerate.
>>
>>186705
You've been to jail nigger. You're the only degenerate here.
>>
>>187189

Ok then friend, why don't you go outside and start yelling about how much you love fucking kids, let's see how well that goes over.

Meanwhile, I'll go outside and start yelling about how I am a former convict. Guarantee you I'll be the one getting more positive responses.
>>
>>187231
Lolk
>>
>>187244

I accept your concession.
>>
>>184663
>>184873
>>184898
>>184956
>>184964
>>184988

you guys are just bigots to people with this kind of love for his animal significant other. what do gays and other members of lgbt call people who don't accept them? ah, cavemen! you guys are still living in the stone age, all of these, gay, lesbians, trannys, bi, pedophiles, necrophiliacs, etc. are all the new form of pure love. enjoy your stone age way of thinking.
>>
>>187267

t. degenerate
>>
>>186705
You do realize that sex offenders indeed often are separated, right? No you don't, because you're a worthless braindead criminal dipshit subhuman that acually fucking BOASTS about it.

The vast, vast, VAST majority of child molesters walk out with nary a scratch and the prison makes fucking sure of it because they don't want the shit sued out of them.
>>
this fucking thread
many
>keks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.