[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/354325-poll-trump-approval-hits-32-percent

President Trump's approval rating has sunk to a new low in a new Associated Press/NORC Center for Public Affairs Research survey.

Thirty-two percent of Americans polled said they approved of Trump's handling of his job in office nine months into his presidency, while 67 percent of those polled said they disapproved.

The president's approval rating in the poll is down from 42 percent in March and 35 percent in June.

Trump also did not fare well among Americans who were asked if he understands their needs and problems.
Sixty-four percent of Americans said the president did not understand their needs "not very well" or "not very well at all."

Trump's job approval rating in the poll is lower than many released recently, as he is hovering around 40 percent in the RealClearPolitics average of such surveys.

The AP/NORC survey was conducted in late September and early October, at a time when the president was taking heat for his response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico.

The president stirred controversy when he attacked San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz on Twitter. Cruz had criticized the federal government's response to Hurricane Irma, which left virtually all of Puerto Rico without power.

The Associated Press/NORC Center for Public Affairs research survey was conducted on Sept. 28-Oct. 2 among 1,150 adults. The margin of error was 4.1 percentage points.
>>
HOW LOW CAN WE GO
O
W

L
O
W

C
A
N

W
E

G
O
>>
>>184958
>Associated Press/NORC Center for Public Affairs Research survey
>>
Because history has taught us that the polls are an accurate measure of Trump
>>
>sees AP as source

Fuck off with this fake news and kys.
>>
Press F to doubt
>>
>>184958
Must mean Hillary is going to win in a landslide
>>
>>184995
The AP is fake news? Do you have anything to back that up?
>>
>>185076
>>185073
>>184995
>>184994
>>184993
>>184974
TIDF in full force tonight I see.
>>
I wonder if we can get him down to less than 30% before the year is out

Honestly I just wanna see how long we can keep this dumpster fire going
>>
This will be the end of trumps campaign for sure.
>>
>>184993
>Because history has taught us that the polls are an accurate measure of Trump

Some polls placed Trump's chances at ~10% and others at around 25%. Just because they didn't place Trump at 100% before the election doesn't mean they were wrong. A 10% - 25% probability is not large but it comes up sometimes.

That being said, Trump can and probably will win reelection if his current numbers hold. Due to the US's electoral system a candidate can win a presidential election with as little as about 25% of the popular vote (as long as they have it in the right geographical locations).
>>
"If you're reading this news, it's for you"

I feel bad for people that don't understand that news just want views. The more eyeballs they get, the better. That's why Trump is so unreal compared to others - he actually gives the media exactly what they want - and they give him exactly what he wants. This mutual relationship is stronger than some marriages.
>>
>>185120
to trump supporters, anything that isn't positive toward trump is fake news. They live in an alternate reality they have created for themselves.
>>
>>185160
Or useful idiots
>>
>>185164

>accuses leftists of making idiotic blanket statements
>makes idiotic blanket statements about leftists

pottery
>>
>>185167

All you proved is that you're just as retarded as leftists.

Congrats, what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
They probably surveyed the people in a blue state, you can't say that 32% don't like him unless you atleast poll half of the population
>>
>>185196
>What is sampling?
Jesus, I know that Trumptards have never taken a statistics course in their life, but I'd at least expect a basic amount of knowledge if you're going be talking out of your ass.
>>
>>185203
MUH STATISTICS
He says when all these faggots predicted Hillary had a 99% chance to win.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rZKkWQx0rH8/WDPkBJR-BdI/AAAAAAAAZJw/DgiQdUCOv1IenXUHBiRU-lq4fKcpjPGIQCLcB/s400/%2521%2Belection-2016-.jpg

Get fucked, kike. Your so called statistics are complete bullshit
>>
>>184958
32 percent of the country is retarded or not paying attention.
>>
>>185203
>Still goes with my point, sampling is not a reliable source.
>>
>>184958
His approval rating has risen to 40%.
>>
I have never been contacted about how I feel about any political situation or done any sort of poll over the phone. How the fuck do they extrapolate weird numbers like this? Do they just ask the same block of 30,000 people over and over as to how they feel?

It seems like nobody learned their lesson from the election. So hard to believe any statistics that a (((news))) agency gives out.
>>
>>185124
>>185160
>>185164
>>185167
>>185199
>>185204
>>185205
>>185208
>>185215
>>185301
TIDF damage control
>>
fake news. :) He was elected by the people and still holds majority of popularity. Nobody but the left believes this. Besides; they are all brainwashed so they don't count anyway,
>>
>>184958
>>185339
TIDF mad

>33 posts, 19 posters

Sure smells like damage control in here.
>>
idk why trumps feel the need to be sad the pres's popularity is going down.. he was never popular LOL
>>
>>185301
>http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/354325-poll-trump-approval-hits-32-percent

First sentence is an opinion. We have no idea if you've been contacted or not. Second sentence is irrational, given one must define "weird" in a rational way to make sense of it.

I think it's reasonable to expect someone may examine the means by which they did the survey and the expect error rate that can be RATIONALLY calculated and discussed here.

> Do the just ask the same block of 30K ... blah blah
Blaming and leading question. Intent is likely to waste other entities energy by debating topics that are weakly correlated to the main issue which is that Russians interfered in our election and we're going to do something about that.
>>
Jack is a pussy for not yanking Trump's Twitter account.
>>
those same polls said he wouldn't win
>>
who the fuck actually takes these polls they seem like total bullshit you don't see robot and /b/tards participating in those gay fag boi normo polls
>>
>>185403
>>185389
>>185378
drumpflets on full damage control LUL
>>
>>185410
Polls show Trump rating has been rising. He's above 40% again
>>
>HAHAHAHA DRUMPFTLETS OUR DEMOCRAT-OVERSAMPLED POLLS SAY YOU SUCK

polls do not win elections, votes do
>>
>>185474
Because lefties are children
>>
>>184958
>ratings are low
Yes!! Hillary has this election in the bag!!

>trusting polls
>>
>>185142
>Just because they didn't place Trump at 100% before the election doesn't mean they were wrong.

Holy fucking shit

How does a person that is not a paid shill type something like this out

Please go fucking neck yourself
>>
>>188704
so good
>>
>>185205
>play a lottery with a 99% chance to win
>lose
>it's a 99% chance why didn't I win? fucking rigged
>>
>>188805

Losing with a 99% success rate either means you're as unlucky as possible or it was rigged

Trump absolutely stomped Clinton in the election though. It wasn't even close
>>
>>188809

How was it not close when she got more votes but he won on a technicality?
>>
>>185205
>RCP predicts Clinton will get 2.3% more votes than Trump
>She only got 2.1% more
Wow anon you're right those pollsters clearly don't know anything about statistics while you are an expert!
>>
A whole lot of people who don't normally vote came out for Trump. These people were not figured into the chances because it was assumed they wouldn't vote like they normally don't.
>>
>>188812

>electoral college
>technicality

You're wasting everyone's time with your stupid

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.