[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.jpg (8 KB, 272x185)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
According to a Russian official, NK is preparing to test a long range missile in a few days. It's expected to happen on Monday or Tuesday depending on your timezone.
This could be the trigger that starts a nuclear war. Don't underestimate them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/06/north-korea-missile-test-us-west-coast
>>
>>185029
please for the love of science
start the war already
my life is already shit
i want to die with some action
please kill me with your hot smoking bombs
tear me apart
<3
>>
>>185029
you forgot the "#fearmongering" at the end
>>
there is more at issue than missiles. NK has VX which means China has VX.
China also has reverse engineered stealth drones from the Iran incident.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93U.S._RQ-170_incident
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-malaysia-kim-court/nerve-agent-vx-found-on-shirts-of-women-accused-of-north-korean-murder-expert-says-idUSKBN1CA0UI
>>
>>185031
Just because your life is shit doesn't mean so is everyone's, just kill yourself before you commit a mass shooting.
>>
>>185029

>NK nukes the United States
>United States Nukes Korea
>China retaliates against United States Retaliating Against North Korea
>*cue chain reaction of countries retaliating against retaliation*
>Russia invades Europe while everyone else is weakened from fighting
>America can't step in to stop them because they're now dealing with nuclear crisis
>all according to plan.jpg

Putin's the fucking Anti-Christ
>>
>>185029
War is good for buisness
>>
>>185115
Shit, that's a fucking relief. I suppose I should be thanking them for all the strontium-90 I'll have in my bones.
>>
>>185060
Gotta be hardcore to beat Paddick's score.
>>
>>185031
>die with some action

If you're in the epicentre, all you'll see is a white flash followed by cessation of existence. One of, if not the fastest ways to die.
>>
>>185168
And if you're not within the zone of total devastation your life will be ended in an extremely gruesome fashion in all likelihood.
Read some Jap firsthand accounts, shit is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>185029
>According to a Russian officia

stopped_reading_there.jpg
>>
Don't worry guys. China is already there and their ships are already fueled up and ready to discourage any imperial aspirations. And yes russian subs are on the way too and putin will not hesitate to launch an attack on imperialist and give us a chance to clear all niggers and jews and mexicans and others.
>>
>>185060
no you will die too
because if your life is good
fuck you
if you want to live
fuck you
>>
>>185168
just what i want mmmmmmmm
>>
Trump will get america nuked and americans will have no one to blame but them selfs.
>>
>>185029
Interesting related article that was on CNN but got deleted, wouldn't want any reporters going against the military industrial complex, after all...
https://archive.fo/qmZbI

I'm not going to pretend that Kim Jong Un is a nice guy but he's not an idiot, he saw what happened with Iraq and Libya and how now the US is looking for an excuse to start shit with Iran. They're not developing nukes because they want to use them, its because they know its the only way to keep the US from butchering their people like it has to so many other countries and even to NK itself when we killed a third of their population and razed their cities only a few decades ago. They even offered to freeze their nuclear program if we got our military the fuck away from their country (and iirc the US actually agreed for a few years in the 90s and both countries complied), but the offer was refused by both Obomba and Agent Orange.
Millions of innocent civilians in both countries and possibly Japan or SK might die because the greedy fucks on Wall Street want to get their hands on NK's natural resources.
>>
>>185115
>>185117
for real though, how good economically is a war, post-war?
>>
>>185115
>>185244
Depends on if you're part of the working class or part of the ruling class...
https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
>>
>>185239
Yeah, but what if any of Un's tests do hit the US coast? Intentionally or otherwise?
>>
>>185244
Depends if it's nuclear or not. In a traditional war, a lot of money is being from the defence budget. Everything from ammunition, uniforms, gasoline. Its all gotta be bought from somewhere. So many industries benefit from traditional war.
I shouldn't think that nuclear war is profitable. Maybe China or the US could swoop in and take NK's resources after dealing with the natives but otherwise there isn't much to gain.
>>
>>185251
>Yeah, but what if any of Un's tests do hit the US coast? Intentionally or otherwise?
That seems extremely unlikely, as I said before the Norks aren't insane or retarded despite how the US media likes to portray them, they know damn well that their entire country would get glassed if that happened. If either side fails to grasp the concept of mutually assured destruction and decides to attack first, I'm betting it will be Donald "Why have nukes if you never use them?" Trump.
And also like I said before, we could just end this whole clusterfuck peacefully if we just got our military the hell away from their borders.
>>
>>185253
It's hard to say. If someone does shoot first, it could be either of them.
Their way of communicating with each other is so aggressive. There's going to be a point where one side misunderstands something or takes it personally and that's when the bombs fly.
>>
>>185259
Step outside your bubble for once. Most of the world isnt white.
NK has one of the largest militaries in the world and is one if the few countries that has access to nuclear weapons.
If Trump doesn't cool it, everyone will suffer.
>>
>>185260
Are you saying that white people are only 9% of the worlds population?
Shit. Looks like we need some special protection and affirmative action.
>>
>>185244
>https://archive.fo/qmZbI
excellent if you are not near the waring countries and you have resources to invest; "when there is blood in the street buy land"
>>
>>185253
Which is why I added the "otherwise" to my previous post.

Suppose it did hit, albeit unintentionally. It'd be obvious to Kim that it'd be an unintended victory and the rest of the world (including their allies) would take this the wrong way. Since all of them, save for maybe Iran, are against NK's neuclear program.

Not to mention all those horror stories from refugees. If anything, Kim might end up signing his own death warrant even if he wasn't intending to. Guess we'll have to wait and see come Tuesday.
>>
>>185169
Could you recommend any please? I am really bad at finding stuff, sorry.
>>
WHEN START THE WAR, OFFICIALLY?
>>
>>185268
how do they not have that?
four out of 5 permanent members in the UNSC are predominantly white countries.
Also, you can identify with whatever community you want. But white nationalists are the only folks that recognize their race as a singular community.
Brown, yellow, and black countries don't have any concept of kinship on the basis of color. Someone in India isn't going to relate to someone in Brazil or Egypt on the basis on race. Any more than a Beijinger will identify with an Okinawan. or Senegalese an Ethiopian.
>>
>>185168
But it's also possible to join army and die as a hero,fighting with asian commies
>>
>>185029
it's interesting. In the time of cold war everyone in USA was fucking doing panic about that Russia has nukes.That every day is a big step to WW3.Did it happend-nope.
Now,there aren't panic about Kim's nukes but a step to WW3 is a lot bigger than in time of cold war imao.Eny way,good night cruel world
>>
>>185303
Well that's because the Norks having Nukes isn't much of a surprise.

It's the fact that all the politicians involved save Putin is acting incredibly autistic about this situation. Kim for threatening like a second-tier bully, Trump for egging him on, Xi for letting this continue and not intervening when he should have, and everyone else by association.
>>
>>185305
Current crop of world leaders is shit all around.
>>
>>185307
That was kind of the point I was trying to get across in the previous post.
>>
>>185107
tbh thats what ive been thinking as well
>>
>>185307
I don't think that's the case. I think that everyone has agendas that they haven't been able to push in peaceful times.
Prime minister Abe of Japan is using this situation to alter the constitution to give japan's military more power.
Russia and China probably just want to gain land or resources.
NK just wants people to take them as a serious threat and leave them alone.
>>
>>185336
NK doesn't want to be 'left alone'. That's media spin. NK loves having the world's attention on it. That attention gives the state ideology legitimization it doesn't deserve. NK wants to toe the line just so that the world's eyes get fixated on it every once in a while but doesn't toe it so hard as to induce NATO invasion/regime toppling.

A oppressive state can only last so long as it can justify its oppression to the people.
>>
What resources does NK have?

From what I have learned, the people are incredibly poor and starving. Only 3% of roads in NK are paved. Constant brainwashing and propaganda include the glorification if their missiles. Chinese & US sanctions are making everything expensive for an already completely disadvantaged population that knows nothing but the poverty they see around them. They are brainwashed to think they are rich. NK people are very proud of their missile capabilities. Since any outside media is illegal (but Kim Jim un gets to go on the internet, of course right?). There is no free internet, it’s called an intranet, controlled by NK. Newspapers are only written by the government. Missles are glorified in all aspects of their culture with children choirs singing alongside of films launching missles, and amusement parks that include decorative missles throughout the ride attractions. Un killed his own uncle, who was actually discussed to be the successor to il. Un executes on average 4 people a month. Those who try to flee NK over the river into China have no refugee status. Meaning they get deported back to that hell hole. Once that happens they are immediately sent to concentration camps where they are told they are no better than bugs and are killed by hammering in their heads because the soldiers tell them they are too lowly to even use bullets on.

So yeah. We should be scared. But the US could honestly take out NK with one bomber plane. Yeah , they have a very large military, but every citizen is almost forced to join the military or be seen as a disgrace to their country. They may have a lot of people in their armies, but they have no where near the technology/military abilities one US soldier has.

But they aren’t lying about the missles. If that’s the anniversary of the Korean workers party then that’s a red flag to me. They may not have the balls to hit Cali but they may aim for the Pacific Ocean instead for their test.
>>
>>185383
You think it's as simple as that? If NK fires the first shot, US comes and drops a few bombs and problem solved?
This could potentially be the opening of a whole can of worms.
Depending on the severity of what happens, problems could range from 20million+ refugees to full on nuclear war between all countries.
The main focus is the nuclear capabilities of NK. If they think for even a second that US will attack or retaliate (whichever), they will fire their whole arsenal at S.K, Japan, U.S and probably some other countries too.
Not all of which have THAAD.
>>
>>185392
>>185392
yesyesyesyes
warwarwar
deathdeathdeath
>>
Hi again, posted above. I def don’t think it’s simple like that. I see the domino reaction too. It’s all very scary. No doubting that. I do think that the NK government won’t have as much pull as the US though. No one wants to see anyone get bombed. But honestly, those people start out their day thinking about how amazing it would be if they could bomb the whole US. They make dramatic films of them sending bombs and destroying America to a grand orchestra. They fantasize about killing all Americans. I don’t know but as an American I’m not just going to sit by waiting for them to bomb my whole country. I have family in Southern Cali and they would be the first to go. So no. I don’t think it’s simple. But if some one kid is talking about killing your child on the playground, do you just sit around and wait it out? Sorry but I’m not that kind of person. Don’t mess with the US. That’s what I am saying. Don’t threaten and make films about how amazing it would be to destroy my beautiful country and think In just going to sit here and say “ok, it’s no biggie”. They’ve been fantasizing about destroying the US for a long time. I guess we should be worried about other countries, but guess what, Kim jung un isn’t making videos and elaborate propaganda, feeding it to their public through incredibly censored media, and glorifying the destruction of America, not other countries. So yeah, I don’t think it’s that simple but America could still take them out. They should be smart enough to know that.
>>
>>185416
>http://www.atimes.com
you live in a bubble. NK is NOT going to bomb anyone, don't believe your FAKE MEDIA news anon.
>>
>>185433
What's with the link? That website is reporting the same stuff as every other news site.
>>
>>185029
we need this war
to destroy this fuCed up system
and start fresh just like colonizing a new planet
as a science creatures this time not religious faggots FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOTS
FAGFAGFAGFAGFAG
also not homophobics
>>
>>185336
The serious threat part maybe. But leaving them alone? That's not what Kim wants.

If anything, he's as much an attention whore as he is a despot.

>>185383
>But they aren’t lying about the missles. If that’s the anniversary of the Korean workers party then that’s a red flag to me. They may not have the balls to hit Cali but they may aim for the Pacific Ocean instead for their test.
Which to many is just as bad as hitting the US itself, considering about a third of the Earth's population lives there. Especially if they're shooting off an H-Bomb, something no one knows if they're doing or not yet.
>>
>>185336
Kim jon gun is a leader of NK because he has nukes.if he hasn't got them-he will means nothing and he wouldn't be leader. So he must sometimes show the world that he is "bully".i hope that there would not be any war but..what i can do.
>>
>>185408
war and death is possible
>>
>>185029
can they please spare 1 nuke for turkey
<3 please
>>
Hey...so far so good right? NK hasn't done anything dumb today.
I know there's still time but I'm guessing they won't bother...I hope...
>>
>>185299
>die as a hero
>have you name as one of thousands on some slab of rock, probably too high up or too low down for most people to bother reading
>>
Why not just send Sam Fisher to stop the guy?
So dumb lol.
>>
>>185745
According to NK, the CIA attempted an assassination in May but failed.
>>
>>185745
>not Dennis Rodman
>>
It's now a little after 9pm in N.K. now. It seems they decided not to start shit today.
I'm pretty thankful for that and I hope the situation can be resolved peacefully.
>>
>>185743
It's still better than die as a civilian in attacked city
>>
>>185107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywrup7BWsUA
>>
>>185963
Either that or they're waiting until later on.

Honestly, with Kim and his army, who knows what they'll have in store.

>>185775
So I heard. I'm guessing the CIA agents were assassinated instead?
>>
>>186098
Dunno. Probably kept for torture.
If it's true then they could potentially get some juicy info from a CIA agent.
>>
>>185029
pretty hype for this to happen.
>>
>>186626
Hype that there's a chance for everyone, yourself included, to die from either a nuclear blast, radiation poisoning/cancer or starvation (from lack of plants growing in a nuclear winter)?
>>
>>185044
you should be more concerned about weaponized smallpox which they have.
that is fun for the whole family since we have no vaccine stocks and nobody in this generation has been immunized for it.
millions would die
>>
>>185239
>got deleted
Fake news, it's still there.
>>
>>185433
North Korea is feared to become the worlds wholesale distributor of nuclear weapons, nuclear weapon production technology, and delivery systems to whosoever has money to pay for it.
Think about that. A country with a nuclear deterrent clandestinely selling nukes to the highest bidder.
All this could happen in the very near future and a decision must be made now by countries with the capability to make it. Allow them to reach the point where they have a nuclear deterrent umbrella and can do what they please because they can destroy cities in a blink. Or before that capability is reached use military means to smash the North Korean leadership and fighting forces stopping the nuclear buildup.
>>
>>186817
>A country with a nuclear deterrent clandestinely selling nukes to the highest bidder
Seems unlikely since someone could just as easily buy a nuke from NK and launch it back at them.
>>
>>186819
not sure you know what the word deterrent means
>>
>>186822
the highest bidder could be someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrent. The only reason the idea is scary is if you assume there is someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrents and wants to attack "the west" but why not someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrents and wants to attack NK?
>>
>>186827
That's something I've been wondering about. There are terrorists out there who don't mind blowing themselves up if it kills a busload of people. Why not go all the way and buy a nuke to trigger WW3?
>>
>>185107
Really? If NK nuke US than China probably will stay in neutral position.
No, Putin won't attack EU just because he already suck in Ukraina and Syria. Russia has no power to wage surious war.
>>
>>186629
Ayup
>>
>>185279
Different anon. I once read a book that was called something along the lines of "First hand accounts of Hiroshima". Followed a variety of people, from a German priests to a jap doctor.
>>
Update: 10th and 18th were said to be big dates for NK and missile tests were expected. Both of those days have pretty much past with nothing happening.
Among others, USS Ronald Reagan is currently close to Korea and will conduct drills. Still seems pretty tense but I reckon things will cool down.
>>
>>185239
>greedy fucks on Wall Street want to get their hands on NK's natural resources.
NK's only resource is a boarder with China and 25 million robot people that haven't signed up for amazon, facebook, google, and netflix.
>>
>>189713
on point anonoman. I hope putin tries something on a real county with a madman at the helm of the USM. I can't wait.
>>189745
something isn't working?? Or is kimi about to cool his jets?
>>189757
I have trouble believing a real company couldn't exploit those mountains and make profit. Got to be tons of minerals and labor costs are always super low following a communist overthrow (see:eastern bloc). They have a fair transportation infrastructure a land route from Seoul to Beijing would be huge. that alone might pay for reconstruction. Add to that the cost savings of not having these huge standing armies (1.1 million Norks) and we could see something special here.
>>
>>185107
Russia would get fucking RACKED if they invade Europe as a whole. The threat of russians ability to wage conventional warefare is greatly overestimated. They are only a player due to size and nukes.
>>
>>189852
they really aren't all that populous either. since everyone whos not a putinfag wants to leave
>>
nuke is life
>>
>>185044
its funny nobody ever mentions the weaponized smallpox they have which would kill millions around the globe for years once released
no country would be spared of it
>>
If you really think that a Nuclear war is about to start you are a special kind of retarded... like the chance of you having down syndrome is super high. Why would the world start launching nukes at this point all it would cause would be a fallout and everything would collapse. Think before you post dip shit
>>
>>191571

If Kim is going to be taken down, he's going to take down everyone else with him

Don't underestimate an aggressive madman when he's back into a corner
>>
>>191579
Depends how quickly they take him down.

The slower it is, the more people that die. But with China now realizing Fatty's a liability, it'll likely be much sooner than expected.

Remember, Trump's coming to East Asia in November, Un's probably going to see this as an opportunity to do another missile test to piss everyone off. And China (Xi especially) can't stand for it. Sure, they don't want a US takeover of their buffer, but they also don't want widespread environmental fallout if Un and his yes men keep pulling their bullshit and it winds up releasing nuclear waste from the mountains.
>>
>>191528
did you forget about the existence of the smallpox vaccine or something? there's a reason the disease is virtually wiped out today.
>>
>>191590
Did you know there is no stock of a smallpox vaccine?
Far from 7billion doses huh?
>>
>>191590
>>191646
Actually the idea of "weaponized" smallpox is that you create a unique strain and a vaccine to administer to your own troops. You immunize your forces and people then release it. Your enemy nor anyone else would have the ability to fight it as no current vaccine would be effective.
So you are both wrong.
>>
>>185115

Ah, Rules of acquisition number 58. But have you considered rule number 57?
>>
>>185031
I don't even care if I even end up dying. I just want millions of people to die in a war. Whether they be the Korean Chinks or us fat American bastards. We deserve to have our population wiped out
>>
>>185107
China wont retaliate. If anything theyll quickly launch against North Korea thinking these crazy fuckers launched against the U.S. we could be next.
>>
https://youtu.be/jzjm9MJFSA8
>>
>>185107
>China
>retaliating against the US
ask me how I know you're fucking retarded
>>
>>185031
agreed
>>
>>191963
Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to.
War is a big cost with little gain.
>>
>>194168

> little gain

Military industrial complex and corporations dont agree
>>
>>185107
What would be the point of a Russian invasion of Europe?
>>
>>186629
Yessir
>>
>>194199
Good luck eating your bullets when the farmland is irradiated to chernobyl+ levels.
May as well chop your body up and start selling the pieces now while the legal tender is worth something.
>>
>>185029
Welp I had a long life.
>>
>>194303
Do not look for meaning
>>
They are going to strike Los Angeles, CA. aren't they?

Shit, that means I am never going to see the end of my gender reassignment, but I suppose that is a good thing since it means one less degenerate in the world, right /pol/?
>>
>>185107
China doesn't want to get involved with this conflict between North Korea and the United States, moron. They have too much investment in our economy that such a conflict would harm both nations. The smartest thing to do would be to just let North Korea get their asses kicked with a prior warning that they weren't going to intervene. Kind of like a big brother telling the little brother that if they were going to start some shit then they were going to fight their own battles.
>>
>>194574
Well considering they're striking a deal with South Korea over the THADD situation and trying to become all buddy-buddy with them. I get the feeling that China doesn't care what happens to Kim at this point, just as long as they still get North Korea after all is said and done.
>>
>>194571
Stop begging for attention. It makes you seem weak and desperate. Your personal saga is not the story here, btw

If Pyongyang could get a missile to the US they would have. Russia and China would love to have the US show their hand, so they would know how we would respond to an ICBM attack. Do we truly have the world's best missile defense system? Only one way to find out...
>>
>>185029
NK doesn't have the balls to do anything. They'll get raped within minutes.
>>
spoiler alert: nothing happens
>>
>>185168
beautiful way of putting it
>>
>>185031
>tear me apart

do it daddy
>>
>>185029
Fake news as usual
>>
>>185392
>not all of which have THAAD

Natural selection
>>
>>185624
Second
>>
>>189713
I dont even think we'd nuke NK, even in retaliation. there's too much chance of collateral in the form of everything around NK.

we're more than likely to just carpet bomb the everloving fuck out of them with shit like the MOAB. imagine a few hundred moabs being lobbed at NK
>>
>>189745
>Among others, USS Ronald Reagan is currently close to Korea

>In the end, ol' Ronnie Raygun still gets the last laugh on communism
>>
>>196393
kek
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

Allahu Akbar!
>>
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZEdxXQ1.gif[img]
>>
Who the fricking fuck cares about those gooks anyway, do what they want, they're worthless
>>
>>196436

Mothefucker, i told you last time if i saw you spam your bot bullshit in our news forum that i would report your jihadi ass....

... and i did.

One of these days your stupid ass is gunna get droned. Smile for the camera motherfucker x_x
>>
>>196436

Here, maybe you can tell them your version:

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
>>
its over a month later now and still nothing
>>
>>198815
no shit sherlock
>>
>>198815
Way to point out the obvious, anon.
>>
>>196488
>muh White Race
>>
>>185029
I hope Kim's cool enough to reenact his death in the interview instead of being a dick and hiding in his bunker with his shitty vhs space jam
>>
>>185029
diplomacy has failed us and we have run out of time. either the pentagon has to solve this problem, or god knows what will happen, but a nuclear north korea is definitely not good. eitehr they will nuke us or our allies, or they will sell nukes to terrorists that will nuke us.
>>
>>185107
Russia's not invading shit. They want soft domination, not hard.
>>
>they gonna kill everyone any second now, lets swoop in and justify a massive increase in MIC funding

no
>>
>>199805

Sure thing, comerade.
>>
Stillalive.png

>Fucking hell I was actually hoping he would this time
>>
>>196392
I mean we did it in the 50s not only using bombs but napalm as well. Fuckloads of bombs which they say obliterated half of the major cities in NK.
>>
>>185029
if >>200778 then north korea is best korea and wins the next world war
>>
>>185107
>china retaliates against the united states
>immediate economic instability or collapse
The chance of the USA and China going to war directly in the current situation is about the same as the chance as a civil war in either country.
Which makes it kind of awkward when we keep on trying to build coalitions against each other.
>>
>>185172
You'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>185743
>Die any other way
Nothing happens
>>
>>185107
China doesn't care about Best Korea, and only protects it and props it up because it prevents millions of starving north koreans moving into chinese cities and going full murder-hobo.
>>
>>200801
lol murder hobo koreans.
>>
>>200803
If US goes to war with NK China will have to deal with extremist, half-starved, violent koreans with no where else to go. That's why last time NK started saber-rattling China got pissed the fuck off. They don't want the land, they definitely don't need even more population, and they certainly don't want US bases even closer to mainland china.
>>
>>185239
Yes because blowing up a civilian plane was a act of self defense.
>>
>>200804
Then why not just tell their soldiers to shoot North Koreans on sight if they try to cross?
>>
>>200813
>brute chinese soldiers kill innocent refugees seeking help
Nice PR disaster in the waiting.
>>
>>200813
Why? And antagonize a border country into doing something stupid like shooting a Chinese solider, which would trigger the same thing?- If you think NK going off would set off waves China invading NK would put everyone on China's ass- Now they just take the NK defectors and boat them around to SK.
>>
>>200828
You don't know Chinese man, they tend to send them back to Un to be executed in increasingly over the top ways. And I don't think the South would welcome the huge influx of North Korean refugees crossing their boarder either.
>>
>>185029
Hey insane in the membrane, it's the same pile of repeat digest of clumped chunks of stomach plasma! IT'S NOTHING!
>>
>>185029
Nuclear bombs won't affect my country so kys you and your country fucking faggot.
>>
>>185029
why is there even a 'news' board on 4chan?
>>
>>201490
People on 4chan like to discuss news and current events.

>>185029
>North Korea expected to act soon
>story is almost 2 months old
lol
>>
Wow they delivered
>>
>>185029
bring it
>>
>>201951
Now to wait as Kim does nothing but eat his cheese as everyone attacks him.
>>
>>201951
>we can reach anywhere in the US
>except we can't because no fuel to fucking rocket all the way there and our scientists can't test anything on those scales anyway
>grrr, fear us!
>>
>>185107
Good. I am fucking sick and tired of eurotrash complaining about US. Let them taste the sole of Russia so they have a real reason to complain
>>
>>185107
you are all nuts. war is not waged anymore for expansion. its done for money and influence
>>
>>202209
>tfw you hate the yanks but end up regretting pax americana when the empire collapses
wew
>>
>>201493
That's right. After the two missiles that flew over Japan, people were expecting a third. Some websites were speculating why they were taking a break. It took them this long to get back to it.
>>
>>185107
>NK nukes the United States

The Norks can’t get a nuke to the U.S. (yet) unless they smuggle it in, but whatever.

>United States Nukes Korea

Agreed.

>China retaliates against United States Retaliating Against North Korea

China has already publicly stated they will not support the Norks in an offensive war and even hinted they’d join in on the asskicking the Norks would get afterwards.

N.Korea's nukes means that N.Korea can't attack without getting glassed in return and S.Korea/U.S. can't attack without getting nuked by the Norks, followed by China and Russia.

It's a stalemate and everybody knows it, everything else is just saber rattling.
>>
>>185336
>NK just wants people to take them as a serious threat and leave them alone.

Except N.Korea doesn't want to be "left alone", they want to take part in a global economy while maintaining an brutal hermit kingdom at home.

Quite rightly, the rest of the world (except China) told them to fuck off and if they want to get in on the economic goodies, they've got to open up their country and stop being retards.
>>
>>185383
> What resources does NK have?

Labor.

North Korea is rapidly becoming the last place in Asia where you can literally pay people peanuts to manufacture your stuff and of course the Nork leadership wants to get in on that juicy global economy but because they’re a bunch of brutal retards, they’re locked out of the market.

If South Korea could reunite with the North, the bargain-basement labor costs they’d have access to would pay for the rebuilding of the country, as well as add 25+ million more consumers into the market.
>>
>>200804
>If US goes to war with NK China will have to deal with extremist, half-starved, violent koreans with no where else to go.

If the U.S. went to war with the Norks, they'd have to deal with confused, half-starved and eager to surrender Norks, who'd sell you their sister for an MRE...
>>
>>202231
I'm pretty sure NK folks are down for fighting until the end, brainwashing and all that
>>
>>202239
>I'm pretty sure NK folks are down for fighting until the end, brainwashing and all that

Information about the outside world has always trickled into North Korea and nowadays, (with many Norks working in China) more and more info is sneaking in.

I'd guess that most of the Nork army and virtually all the people would surrender, given a chance.
>>
>>202225
>Quite rightly, the rest of the world (except China)
China's doing it now too. I think you meant Russia.
>>
i wonder if during anal intercouse with a nk person you would have to wear a condom to keep worms out of your urethra?
>>
>>202522

You're obviously a faggot and into norkie worm sex, so dont worry about it. You deserve whatever wierdo shit you catch.
>>
>>194303
Sweet glorious defendable borderlands.
>>
>>202224
The Chinese actually gain a lot from this so called stalemate. The U.S is doing jack shit against china's unfair market and trade practices because we want them to rein in the norks which they have barely done.
>>
>>185029
Please nuke California.
>>
>>202605
specifically the viners
>>
>>202605
No, Texas.
>>
Nuclear War Survival Skills, 1987 Edition, Cresson H. Kearny

http://www.oism.org/nwss/

Ch. 3: Psychological Preparations
Some maintain that after an atomic attack America would degenerate into anarchy an every- man-for-himself struggle for existence. They forget the history of great human catastrophes and the self- sacrificing strengths most human beings are capable of displaying.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vKF0V-A9Y
>>
Missile warning, we have high confidence of missile track from NORK. Track impact to mainland in 15 mikes.

Missile warning roger. Is this an exercise? Roger copy, this is not an exercise.

Mr. President, Global Strike Command has been unable to shoot down inbound. Washington will be hit.

Do you wish to proceed with the strike option as previously discussed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPEBROvR9w

We need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPEBROvR9w
>>
15% chance of nuclear war. Pfft, back in my day it was 50% and I didn't hear anyone complaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4
>>
>skeleton on a bench.jpg

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.