[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: download.jpg (8 KB, 272x185)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
According to a Russian official, NK is preparing to test a long range missile in a few days. It's expected to happen on Monday or Tuesday depending on your timezone.
This could be the trigger that starts a nuclear war. Don't underestimate them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/06/north-korea-missile-test-us-west-coast
>>
>>185029
please for the love of science
start the war already
my life is already shit
i want to die with some action
please kill me with your hot smoking bombs
tear me apart
<3
>>
>>185029
you forgot the "#fearmongering" at the end
>>
there is more at issue than missiles. NK has VX which means China has VX.
China also has reverse engineered stealth drones from the Iran incident.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93U.S._RQ-170_incident
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-malaysia-kim-court/nerve-agent-vx-found-on-shirts-of-women-accused-of-north-korean-murder-expert-says-idUSKBN1CA0UI
>>
>>185031
Just because your life is shit doesn't mean so is everyone's, just kill yourself before you commit a mass shooting.
>>
>>185029

>NK nukes the United States
>United States Nukes Korea
>China retaliates against United States Retaliating Against North Korea
>*cue chain reaction of countries retaliating against retaliation*
>Russia invades Europe while everyone else is weakened from fighting
>America can't step in to stop them because they're now dealing with nuclear crisis
>all according to plan.jpg

Putin's the fucking Anti-Christ
>>
>>185029
War is good for buisness
>>
>>185115
Shit, that's a fucking relief. I suppose I should be thanking them for all the strontium-90 I'll have in my bones.
>>
>>185060
Gotta be hardcore to beat Paddick's score.
>>
>>185031
>die with some action

If you're in the epicentre, all you'll see is a white flash followed by cessation of existence. One of, if not the fastest ways to die.
>>
>>185168
And if you're not within the zone of total devastation your life will be ended in an extremely gruesome fashion in all likelihood.
Read some Jap firsthand accounts, shit is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>185029
>According to a Russian officia

stopped_reading_there.jpg
>>
Don't worry guys. China is already there and their ships are already fueled up and ready to discourage any imperial aspirations. And yes russian subs are on the way too and putin will not hesitate to launch an attack on imperialist and give us a chance to clear all niggers and jews and mexicans and others.
>>
>>185060
no you will die too
because if your life is good
fuck you
if you want to live
fuck you
>>
>>185168
just what i want mmmmmmmm
>>
Trump will get america nuked and americans will have no one to blame but them selfs.
>>
>>185029
Interesting related article that was on CNN but got deleted, wouldn't want any reporters going against the military industrial complex, after all...
https://archive.fo/qmZbI

I'm not going to pretend that Kim Jong Un is a nice guy but he's not an idiot, he saw what happened with Iraq and Libya and how now the US is looking for an excuse to start shit with Iran. They're not developing nukes because they want to use them, its because they know its the only way to keep the US from butchering their people like it has to so many other countries and even to NK itself when we killed a third of their population and razed their cities only a few decades ago. They even offered to freeze their nuclear program if we got our military the fuck away from their country (and iirc the US actually agreed for a few years in the 90s and both countries complied), but the offer was refused by both Obomba and Agent Orange.
Millions of innocent civilians in both countries and possibly Japan or SK might die because the greedy fucks on Wall Street want to get their hands on NK's natural resources.
>>
>>185115
>>185117
for real though, how good economically is a war, post-war?
>>
>>185115
>>185244
Depends on if you're part of the working class or part of the ruling class...
https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
>>
>>185239
Yeah, but what if any of Un's tests do hit the US coast? Intentionally or otherwise?
>>
>>185244
Depends if it's nuclear or not. In a traditional war, a lot of money is being from the defence budget. Everything from ammunition, uniforms, gasoline. Its all gotta be bought from somewhere. So many industries benefit from traditional war.
I shouldn't think that nuclear war is profitable. Maybe China or the US could swoop in and take NK's resources after dealing with the natives but otherwise there isn't much to gain.
>>
>>185251
>Yeah, but what if any of Un's tests do hit the US coast? Intentionally or otherwise?
That seems extremely unlikely, as I said before the Norks aren't insane or retarded despite how the US media likes to portray them, they know damn well that their entire country would get glassed if that happened. If either side fails to grasp the concept of mutually assured destruction and decides to attack first, I'm betting it will be Donald "Why have nukes if you never use them?" Trump.
And also like I said before, we could just end this whole clusterfuck peacefully if we just got our military the hell away from their borders.
>>
>>185253
It's hard to say. If someone does shoot first, it could be either of them.
Their way of communicating with each other is so aggressive. There's going to be a point where one side misunderstands something or takes it personally and that's when the bombs fly.
>>
>>185259
Step outside your bubble for once. Most of the world isnt white.
NK has one of the largest militaries in the world and is one if the few countries that has access to nuclear weapons.
If Trump doesn't cool it, everyone will suffer.
>>
>>185260
Are you saying that white people are only 9% of the worlds population?
Shit. Looks like we need some special protection and affirmative action.
>>
>>185244
>https://archive.fo/qmZbI
excellent if you are not near the waring countries and you have resources to invest; "when there is blood in the street buy land"
>>
>>185253
Which is why I added the "otherwise" to my previous post.

Suppose it did hit, albeit unintentionally. It'd be obvious to Kim that it'd be an unintended victory and the rest of the world (including their allies) would take this the wrong way. Since all of them, save for maybe Iran, are against NK's neuclear program.

Not to mention all those horror stories from refugees. If anything, Kim might end up signing his own death warrant even if he wasn't intending to. Guess we'll have to wait and see come Tuesday.
>>
>>185169
Could you recommend any please? I am really bad at finding stuff, sorry.
>>
WHEN START THE WAR, OFFICIALLY?
>>
>>185268
how do they not have that?
four out of 5 permanent members in the UNSC are predominantly white countries.
Also, you can identify with whatever community you want. But white nationalists are the only folks that recognize their race as a singular community.
Brown, yellow, and black countries don't have any concept of kinship on the basis of color. Someone in India isn't going to relate to someone in Brazil or Egypt on the basis on race. Any more than a Beijinger will identify with an Okinawan. or Senegalese an Ethiopian.
>>
>>185168
But it's also possible to join army and die as a hero,fighting with asian commies
>>
>>185029
it's interesting. In the time of cold war everyone in USA was fucking doing panic about that Russia has nukes.That every day is a big step to WW3.Did it happend-nope.
Now,there aren't panic about Kim's nukes but a step to WW3 is a lot bigger than in time of cold war imao.Eny way,good night cruel world
>>
>>185303
Well that's because the Norks having Nukes isn't much of a surprise.

It's the fact that all the politicians involved save Putin is acting incredibly autistic about this situation. Kim for threatening like a second-tier bully, Trump for egging him on, Xi for letting this continue and not intervening when he should have, and everyone else by association.
>>
>>185305
Current crop of world leaders is shit all around.
>>
>>185307
That was kind of the point I was trying to get across in the previous post.
>>
>>185107
tbh thats what ive been thinking as well
>>
>>185307
I don't think that's the case. I think that everyone has agendas that they haven't been able to push in peaceful times.
Prime minister Abe of Japan is using this situation to alter the constitution to give japan's military more power.
Russia and China probably just want to gain land or resources.
NK just wants people to take them as a serious threat and leave them alone.
>>
>>185336
NK doesn't want to be 'left alone'. That's media spin. NK loves having the world's attention on it. That attention gives the state ideology legitimization it doesn't deserve. NK wants to toe the line just so that the world's eyes get fixated on it every once in a while but doesn't toe it so hard as to induce NATO invasion/regime toppling.

A oppressive state can only last so long as it can justify its oppression to the people.
>>
What resources does NK have?

From what I have learned, the people are incredibly poor and starving. Only 3% of roads in NK are paved. Constant brainwashing and propaganda include the glorification if their missiles. Chinese & US sanctions are making everything expensive for an already completely disadvantaged population that knows nothing but the poverty they see around them. They are brainwashed to think they are rich. NK people are very proud of their missile capabilities. Since any outside media is illegal (but Kim Jim un gets to go on the internet, of course right?). There is no free internet, it’s called an intranet, controlled by NK. Newspapers are only written by the government. Missles are glorified in all aspects of their culture with children choirs singing alongside of films launching missles, and amusement parks that include decorative missles throughout the ride attractions. Un killed his own uncle, who was actually discussed to be the successor to il. Un executes on average 4 people a month. Those who try to flee NK over the river into China have no refugee status. Meaning they get deported back to that hell hole. Once that happens they are immediately sent to concentration camps where they are told they are no better than bugs and are killed by hammering in their heads because the soldiers tell them they are too lowly to even use bullets on.

So yeah. We should be scared. But the US could honestly take out NK with one bomber plane. Yeah , they have a very large military, but every citizen is almost forced to join the military or be seen as a disgrace to their country. They may have a lot of people in their armies, but they have no where near the technology/military abilities one US soldier has.

But they aren’t lying about the missles. If that’s the anniversary of the Korean workers party then that’s a red flag to me. They may not have the balls to hit Cali but they may aim for the Pacific Ocean instead for their test.
>>
>>185383
You think it's as simple as that? If NK fires the first shot, US comes and drops a few bombs and problem solved?
This could potentially be the opening of a whole can of worms.
Depending on the severity of what happens, problems could range from 20million+ refugees to full on nuclear war between all countries.
The main focus is the nuclear capabilities of NK. If they think for even a second that US will attack or retaliate (whichever), they will fire their whole arsenal at S.K, Japan, U.S and probably some other countries too.
Not all of which have THAAD.
>>
>>185392
>>185392
yesyesyesyes
warwarwar
deathdeathdeath
>>
Hi again, posted above. I def don’t think it’s simple like that. I see the domino reaction too. It’s all very scary. No doubting that. I do think that the NK government won’t have as much pull as the US though. No one wants to see anyone get bombed. But honestly, those people start out their day thinking about how amazing it would be if they could bomb the whole US. They make dramatic films of them sending bombs and destroying America to a grand orchestra. They fantasize about killing all Americans. I don’t know but as an American I’m not just going to sit by waiting for them to bomb my whole country. I have family in Southern Cali and they would be the first to go. So no. I don’t think it’s simple. But if some one kid is talking about killing your child on the playground, do you just sit around and wait it out? Sorry but I’m not that kind of person. Don’t mess with the US. That’s what I am saying. Don’t threaten and make films about how amazing it would be to destroy my beautiful country and think In just going to sit here and say “ok, it’s no biggie”. They’ve been fantasizing about destroying the US for a long time. I guess we should be worried about other countries, but guess what, Kim jung un isn’t making videos and elaborate propaganda, feeding it to their public through incredibly censored media, and glorifying the destruction of America, not other countries. So yeah, I don’t think it’s that simple but America could still take them out. They should be smart enough to know that.
>>
>>185416
>http://www.atimes.com
you live in a bubble. NK is NOT going to bomb anyone, don't believe your FAKE MEDIA news anon.
>>
>>185433
What's with the link? That website is reporting the same stuff as every other news site.
>>
>>185029
we need this war
to destroy this fuCed up system
and start fresh just like colonizing a new planet
as a science creatures this time not religious faggots FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOTS
FAGFAGFAGFAGFAG
also not homophobics
>>
>>185336
The serious threat part maybe. But leaving them alone? That's not what Kim wants.

If anything, he's as much an attention whore as he is a despot.

>>185383
>But they aren’t lying about the missles. If that’s the anniversary of the Korean workers party then that’s a red flag to me. They may not have the balls to hit Cali but they may aim for the Pacific Ocean instead for their test.
Which to many is just as bad as hitting the US itself, considering about a third of the Earth's population lives there. Especially if they're shooting off an H-Bomb, something no one knows if they're doing or not yet.
>>
>>185336
Kim jon gun is a leader of NK because he has nukes.if he hasn't got them-he will means nothing and he wouldn't be leader. So he must sometimes show the world that he is "bully".i hope that there would not be any war but..what i can do.
>>
>>185408
war and death is possible
>>
>>185029
can they please spare 1 nuke for turkey
<3 please
>>
Hey...so far so good right? NK hasn't done anything dumb today.
I know there's still time but I'm guessing they won't bother...I hope...
>>
>>185299
>die as a hero
>have you name as one of thousands on some slab of rock, probably too high up or too low down for most people to bother reading
>>
Why not just send Sam Fisher to stop the guy?
So dumb lol.
>>
>>185745
According to NK, the CIA attempted an assassination in May but failed.
>>
>>185745
>not Dennis Rodman
>>
It's now a little after 9pm in N.K. now. It seems they decided not to start shit today.
I'm pretty thankful for that and I hope the situation can be resolved peacefully.
>>
>>185743
It's still better than die as a civilian in attacked city
>>
>>185107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywrup7BWsUA
>>
>>185963
Either that or they're waiting until later on.

Honestly, with Kim and his army, who knows what they'll have in store.

>>185775
So I heard. I'm guessing the CIA agents were assassinated instead?
>>
>>186098
Dunno. Probably kept for torture.
If it's true then they could potentially get some juicy info from a CIA agent.
>>
>>185029
pretty hype for this to happen.
>>
>>186626
Hype that there's a chance for everyone, yourself included, to die from either a nuclear blast, radiation poisoning/cancer or starvation (from lack of plants growing in a nuclear winter)?
>>
>>185044
you should be more concerned about weaponized smallpox which they have.
that is fun for the whole family since we have no vaccine stocks and nobody in this generation has been immunized for it.
millions would die
>>
>>185239
>got deleted
Fake news, it's still there.
>>
>>185433
North Korea is feared to become the worlds wholesale distributor of nuclear weapons, nuclear weapon production technology, and delivery systems to whosoever has money to pay for it.
Think about that. A country with a nuclear deterrent clandestinely selling nukes to the highest bidder.
All this could happen in the very near future and a decision must be made now by countries with the capability to make it. Allow them to reach the point where they have a nuclear deterrent umbrella and can do what they please because they can destroy cities in a blink. Or before that capability is reached use military means to smash the North Korean leadership and fighting forces stopping the nuclear buildup.
>>
>>186817
>A country with a nuclear deterrent clandestinely selling nukes to the highest bidder
Seems unlikely since someone could just as easily buy a nuke from NK and launch it back at them.
>>
>>186819
not sure you know what the word deterrent means
>>
>>186822
the highest bidder could be someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrent. The only reason the idea is scary is if you assume there is someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrents and wants to attack "the west" but why not someone who doesn't care about nuclear deterrents and wants to attack NK?
>>
>>186827
That's something I've been wondering about. There are terrorists out there who don't mind blowing themselves up if it kills a busload of people. Why not go all the way and buy a nuke to trigger WW3?
>>
>>185107
Really? If NK nuke US than China probably will stay in neutral position.
No, Putin won't attack EU just because he already suck in Ukraina and Syria. Russia has no power to wage surious war.
>>
>>186629
Ayup
>>
>>185279
Different anon. I once read a book that was called something along the lines of "First hand accounts of Hiroshima". Followed a variety of people, from a German priests to a jap doctor.
>>
Update: 10th and 18th were said to be big dates for NK and missile tests were expected. Both of those days have pretty much past with nothing happening.
Among others, USS Ronald Reagan is currently close to Korea and will conduct drills. Still seems pretty tense but I reckon things will cool down.
>>
>>185239
>greedy fucks on Wall Street want to get their hands on NK's natural resources.
NK's only resource is a boarder with China and 25 million robot people that haven't signed up for amazon, facebook, google, and netflix.
>>
>>189713
on point anonoman. I hope putin tries something on a real county with a madman at the helm of the USM. I can't wait.
>>189745
something isn't working?? Or is kimi about to cool his jets?
>>189757
I have trouble believing a real company couldn't exploit those mountains and make profit. Got to be tons of minerals and labor costs are always super low following a communist overthrow (see:eastern bloc). They have a fair transportation infrastructure a land route from Seoul to Beijing would be huge. that alone might pay for reconstruction. Add to that the cost savings of not having these huge standing armies (1.1 million Norks) and we could see something special here.
>>
>>185107
Russia would get fucking RACKED if they invade Europe as a whole. The threat of russians ability to wage conventional warefare is greatly overestimated. They are only a player due to size and nukes.
>>
>>189852
they really aren't all that populous either. since everyone whos not a putinfag wants to leave

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.