[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: We have another murdah.jpg (840 KB, 2032x3528)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>Violent Crime Increases, Property Crime Decreases as per 2016 statistics just released by the FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2016-crime-statistics-released

Some are immediately turning to the race portions of the study, though (see pic):

>Newly released figures covering 2016 that break down arrests in terms of race illustrate how black people are still vastly overrepresented in virtually every crime category.

https://www.infowars.com/new-fbi-crime-stats-show-white-privilege-might-not-be-americas-biggest-problem/

Some blaming specific cities/counties for it, too:

https://qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/violent-crime-in-the-berkshires-north-adams-highest-rate-in-mass-pittsfield-ninth-highest,521486
>>
>arrests
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>186126
More infractions and altercations means more arrests, means more convictions. It's a river.
>>
Oh wow, can't believe you posted these RACIST stats. Facts are evil, I know 2 black people within my gated upper middle class community that are good people so I will disregard all your evidence since it hurts my feelings.
>>
>>186121
>Sourcing Infowars

What did OP meme by this
>>
>>186139
Idk but the FBI datas pretty clear cut
>>
>>186140
Op's source for the FBI info doesn't actually contain the data he posted.
>>
>>186180
Yeah it does. It's pretty easy, you just go to the FBI 2016 Crime Database site and click to arrests by demographics

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

You're welcome
>>
>>186121
>DUI
UMA
>>
>>186138
One side ignores crime statistics, one side ignores statistics on inequality, and everyone ignores evidence. The only difference is some people get self righteous for which they choose to ignore. What matters is how these problems can get fixed, but that won't happen since all the self righteous people would have to stop smelling their farts for ten minutes
>>
>>186198
>Clearly the solution to this problem is to throw a conniption fit and murder all police officers in the affected areas.

The real problem is out-of-control sarcasm.
>>
DUI graph scale is a bit skewed. Pretty even really
>>
>>186259
I looked at that too, but the spacing is rhe same for all the scales, it really is that everyone else has like double the DUI than white people
>>
>>186259
The scales all have the same spacing, they just zoomed in the starting point for some reason. I guess because it's the only one in the triple digits? Everything else is so low they have to start at 0.
>>
Are these data adjusted at all for percent of the population? If there's a bias in arrests, the lower percentage of the population may balance it out. It's too bad this is such a complicated subject, the trends could be caused by socieconomic differences, judicial bias, cultural differences, family background, innate racial differences, etc...
>>
>>186121
That's weird, I thought black history month was in February?
>>
>>186269
Yes, that's why the charts show "per 100,000" taking the numbers against the population.

FBI website:
>The FBI calculated arrest rates using data from all law enforcement agencies submitting a complete year of arrest data (i.e., complete reporters), then multiplying this complete-response arrest rate by the total population (including those of incomplete and non-reporters) in each arrest offense and population group and then multiplying by 100,000 for each arrest offense.

>Arrest data is not imputed and then aggregated to the national level. The FBI UCR Program does not impute missing arrest data from either nonreporting or partially reporting jurisdictions. Published estimates are based only on data from those jurisdictions submitting 12 months of arrest data because the arrests from partial and incomplete reporting agencies are excluded from the rate calculation.
>>
>>186271
It would be so hilarious if the FBI released this stuff in February, I can just imagine the outrage over Twitter about it
>>
>>186189
Yeah thats funny.
>>
>>186269
>not understanding how graphs work
Please take those tired memes of cultural differences, bias and socioeconomic differences out the door with you.
>>
>>186198
Always nice to see a big brained centrist, the alt right doesn't ignore black inequality, and believe me I know how shitty living conditions lead to crime, but with all inequalities accounted for blacks are still far more cases of violent crime among blacks

There is also a clear genetic reason for this, research the warrior gene
>>
>>186653
Its less genetic than it is upbringing, and any faulty genetics could be reversed after a few good generations. Humans change pretty quick. Black family is fucked, that's the root problem.
>>
>>186126
Shows nigger are still the Kings of crime.
>>
>>186198
There is no inequality. We all have equality.

Stop enbaling black failure by perpetuating the myth that they are opressed.
>>
>>186198
Nigger problems are their own creation. They bring it in themselves.
>>
>>186269
>the trends could be caused by socieconomic differences, judicial bias, cultural differences, family background, innate racial differences, etc...
Here come the excuses.

None of what you list are reasons why black commit more crimes than any other race.
>>
>>186790
Exactly. I have nothing against Niggers. They just don'z have what it takes to be fully human.
As Trump so beautifully said. "I want them to do well. But they can't"
>>
>>186121

Yeah but, that’s because of guns and Trump!… or maybe education… umm, or being poor… possibly population density… yeah, or urban decay.

But it sure ain’t Black people’s fault!
>>
>>186198
>statistics on inequality

And yet the stats for dirt poor illegal Mexicans are not that much worse then White rates.
>>
More hate facts, I'm sure the liberal snowflakes will find some excuses like "racism" to blame for blacks commiting more crimes.
>>
>>186863
>And yet the stats for dirt poor illegal Mexicans are not that much worse then White rates.

Well of course, they would get fucked if they were found out
>>
>>187106
Yeah, didn't you know every single policeman or woman who arrests a person of color is a racist?
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>187129
>mfw all of america is racist
maybe we can convince them of this and then say that racism isn't enforceable so they remove it off the law books. Ah, one can dream.
>>
>>187184
I mean, racism is something everyone possesses on a biological level, reminiscent of our roots in tribalism.
We can't help but associate with groups and associate people by the groups they themselves are a part of. It's literally impossible not to.
>>
>>187199
>Grow up in a religious school, run by lefties oddly enough (california for you)
>be taught from birth that diversity is strength
>diversity is strength
>162,000 repetitions make a truth
>diversity is strength
>get older
>read about empires like Austria Hungary
>read about the conflicts in the balkans going up until the 90s
>read about similar ethnic conflicts the world over in similar veins, some have been for thousands of years
>but diversity is strength
>despite the fact that nations that stood the test of time were monoethnic or monocultured
>despite the fact that mighty empires have fallen, fractured from within by differing ethnic loyalties and cries for self-determination
>but remember
>diversity is strength
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>186792
And what are they then massa?
>>
>>187205
>Fuedal and pre feudal societies are model societies
>In a modern era

Well memed
>>
>>187215
>it's okay
>diversity is strength
>>
>>187106
I see then why is it when gun statistics are brought up you do a 180?
>>
>>187223
Not that anon, but the statistics are generally on our side on gun ownership as well. Most crime is performed with your garden-variety $200 Hi-Point, chambered in 9mm. It's shitty, cheap, and every gangster's choice. Forget cops, that little pistol is the true threat to Black Lives and accounts for the lion's share of gang shootings. Those scary black rifles you see on CNN don't even come close to 1%. It's also worth mentioning that in FBI statistics regarding firearm death, suicide and accidental deaths also inflate the number somewhat.

You're more likely to be killed by a Big Mac or a drunk driver than fall victim to an AR-15.
>>
>>187233
amen
>>
>>186121

How did they get those numbers?

9,374 murders x .247 (percentage committed by white non-hispanics) = 2,315

2,315 / 198,077,165 x 100,000 = 1.17, not 1.42
>>
>>186198

>One side ignores crime statistics

True. The left, your side, labels them "hate facts" because you hate seeing evidence that blacks are violent and inferior.

>one side ignores statistics on inequality

Hispanics and blacks have a nearly identical poverty rate in the US, yet blacks commit violent crime (murder, rape, etc.) at TWICE the rate of hispanics.

>and everyone ignores evidence.

Only one ignoring evidence is the "we're all equal in every way" liberal faggot kikes on the left. There is zero evidence that poverty leads to crime. There is, however, ample evidence that a lack of morals does.
>>
>>188418
'hate facts' thats a new one for me
>>
>>188464
I like the term. So you can have "hate facts" (the right) and you can have "love facts" or "good feely facts" (the left).
>>
Somewhere out there are millions of blacks who don't care, and instead still insist whitey's just being mean to them.
>>
>>187223
And most gun crimes are committed by the bane of local police departments (low-calibur easily-concealed semi-autos often called "saturday night specials").

Many times they're smuggled into the US through Mexico and many are smuggled in with no numbers on them at all.

......while leftists blame assault rifles in spite of assault rifles being barely ever used in gun crimes.
>>
>>188567
>while leftists blame assault rifles
Most rightist are pedophiles.
See how easy it is to chat nonsense?
>>
>>188570

Fun fact: hispanics and blacks, who overwhelmingly vote Democrat, make up just 31.1% of the US population per 2016 estimates, yet are responsible for 61.3% of all violent crime (murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault.)
>>
>>188570
It's not nonsense. What's on the news? Scary black rifles.
What are Moore and Feinstein claiming is the antichrist? Scary black rifles.
Which kind of rifle do Everytown, Moms, and the California state senate try to ban?

Scary. Black. Rifles.
>>
>>188583
>>188584
You're idiots. I laugh while the USA eats itself.
Enjoy your Cheeto King.
>>
>>188586

You misunderstand. I couldn't give two shits about 'America.' It abandoned me long ago. When both parties decided the nation was 'too white' and decided to open the borders via the Immigration Act of 1965, which Democrats claimed "wouldn't alter our demographics." Since this country stopped caring for me, I stopped caring for it.

1776-1960: 90% white
1970: 87.7%
1980: 83.1%
1990: 80.3%
2000: 75.1%
2010: 72.4%
2016: 61.3%

I'll have the last laugh as your race traitor children, assuming you even have any, will be gangraped and murdered by the "poor innocent coloreds" you value so highly when the US becomes just another black/brown majority third world shithole.
>>
>>188605
Crime has been going down since the 80s bro
>>
>>186121
what if they feed convicts photos into a computer and they found what the average aggressive person or the average empathy lacking person looked like; if the end pictures were not racial caricatures but had features that transcended race could officers legally profile with it?
>>
>Hispanic
HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE. YOU CAN BE BLACK AND HISPANIC. YOU CAN BE WHITE AND HISPANIC. U.S CENSUS SHIT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER ARABS TO BE WHITE.
>>
>>188696
The 'unreported' airport bomber was an native american.
In the land of opportunity you can be what ever you like.
>>
>>188696
>THEY CONSIDER ARABS TO BE WHITE
Are Arabs not white? I always thought they were a swarthy sort of white man like so many Mediterraneans.
>>
>>188697
The whole thing is fucking stupid. I guarantee the crime rates would even out if they acknowledged black hispanics and non-black hispanics or did away with the hispanic label when recording this info.

>>188699
The guy who makes my chopped cheese sandwiches at the deli isn't white.
>>
>>188614

Because we've been locking more and more people away, you dumb nigger. And now those very same people are crying about "overpopulation" and "discrimination against blacks." Fun fact: Blacks are the only group in state or federal prison where the majority are there for violent crimes. Whites and hispanics? Mostly non-violent property and drug crimes.
>>
I've heard it argued that African Americans are over represented in these studies because of racial profiling, and this study kinda proves it. Police think black people are criminals so they arrest them more often, which leads to higher arrest rates for black people, which leads more policemen to think black people are criminals... etc the cycle continues.
>>
>>189209
Or what if black people are commiting more crimes, so they're arrested more often
>>
>>189201
>Because we've been locking more and more people away,
Not really
If that were the case you would not observe the trend in states with less stringent sentencing , in fact
Back in 2007 Texas implemented policies aimed at giving out shorter sentences or alternatives to jail time (such as rehab) in an effort to save money
Crime continued on the same downward trend while the prison population shrank.
>>
>>187219
All those cultures were also anti-women's /children's rights with strong religious populations.

So your perfect society is an Islamic caliphate?
>>
>>189488
They weren't anti women's or children's rights. You're notion of rights is screwed by modern propoganda
>>
>>189488
>don't worry about all that racial unrest
>diversity is strength
>being shot, bombed, and run over is part and parcel of living in the current year
>diversity is strength
>only 161,000 repetitions to go
>>
>>187199
>>187184
Racism is reality and proven correct.
White people are smarter and Superior to the blacks and science has proven this.
>>
>>189503
this "Superior" thing is a perversion of statistics and language. It puts a subjective opinion on empirical fact for the sole purpose of "hating the other" to feel good about worthless self.

Everyone knows wasd is superior to controllers. we need to destroy all consolefags. same argument. Does not work that's exactly why these creeps keep at it, if youre stupid enough to jump along with this argument you're stupid enough to pay dues to our organisation. Money is the driver behind most movements today.

Furthermore, somewhat aside, the 'scaled society' meme thats been pushed lately ignores that in such a 'scaled society' you really don't need high IQ to function well, contribute, make a difference, and help out your neighbour.

not to mention racism is different then recognizing racial and genetic difference. Yes there are difference when we compare large groups, no that doesn't mean I advocate for a caste system or inequality in any way. See that there. It's called nuance, and generally, nuance points toward truth.

Read a book or two. Learn to think. Change the world.
>>
>>189523

Look at this retarded cuck

He's strawmanning and moving the goal post like a mother fucker to defend this shit

This why the Republicans are sweeping elections. Liberals just want to cry racism and talk about feelings instead of actually telling blacks that nigger culture is unacceptable and needs to go. But nope, gotta keep those votes coming
>>
>>189526
Touchy touchy. I voted Trump. Doesn't mean it was racially motivated.

I'll take straw man and goal post over ad homien if you really want to drop in fallacy argument right now. Well known as the last refuge for the desperate in a losing argument.

As for shifting posts, what does 'nigger culture' have to do with IQ. Culture is different than genetics my man. I find Nazi-culture far more noxious than drinking 40s outside and paying a lot for sneakers and branded T's despite the "Superior breed" that spawned it.

I even agree that it 'needs to go'. BLM does not help. Hate does not help those other than the leaders of hate groups, never has.

How bout Morman culture? I think that should get the boot as well. lump in 'murica screamers and 'holiday season' in there too.

how about responding to the argument put forth instead of presenting your opinions like gospel. Because you would lose. because YOUR feelings and insecurities are driving your thoughts. Look within not without.
>>
>>189526
>Moving the goalposts is an informal fallacy in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. That is, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt.[3] The problem with changing the rules of the game is that the meaning of the end result is changed, too.[4]
>>
>>189523

Demographics of the United States, 2016;

61.3% white
17.8% hispanic
13.3% black

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

Violent crime offenders, 2016;

37.5% black
35.2% white
23.8% hispanic

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21

People killed by police, 2016;

52.5% white
24.3% black
16.7% hispanic

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

>police target black men
>it's open season on black men
>black lies matter
>>
>>189531
As said, BLM has nothing to do with black lives. It's a reaction against 300 years of hate and oppression. You don't fix that by hating, you fix that by pointing to evidence and educating like you have. Love the sauce keep it coming.
>>
BLM is just a mob of angry losers who think their shitty lives is the fault of society and not their and their parents mistakes
>>
>>189534
>>189543

>the national Democratic party passed a resolution supporting the black supremacist niggers and white race traitor filth

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/dnc-passes-resolution-supporting-black-lives-matter
>>
>>189545
And Americans responded by kicking them to curb and will continue to do so if the narrative does not change significantly.
>>
>>189548

>trump won texas with 52% of the vote
>romney won texas with 57% of the vote
>America won't be a one party state within a single generation
>>
>>189549
you have hate peddlers in charge, systematic oppression against minorities, and inflamed racial tensions you're not going to convince minorities to vote for you. So the options are, drop the eugenics framework and include people different than you into the party or on the other hand lose power.

Kinda a nothing burger on the 57% vs 52% honestly Trump's campaign is probably upset he won by that much, way better to get 50.1% and funnel the resources into more crucial electoral votes. Thats were we have been going since Rove. Nice try though
>>
>>189549
Thats because of Gary Johnson. Hillary didn't win more than king nigger.
>>
>>189534
No it's. Hate group that makes excuses for black failure. It's one of the reasons why it's hated by everyone and dying a death right now.
>>
>>189551

>you have hate peddlers in charge

Of the media (entirely liberal.)

>systematic oppression against minorities

False.

>and inflamed racial tensions

Because of the media (entirely liberal.)

>>189553

Obongo got 41% of the vote. She got 43%. Demographics are our destiny. Whites are being outbred. The US will be a one part state within a single generation.
>>
>>189534
Niggers aren't opressed.
>>
>>189523
I have read a book,. The reality is black culture and genetics are what keep them down. They are incompatible with our society as they don't have the info to fit into ours.
>>
>>189557

Didn't you know? A college professor correcting grammar is SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/26/prof-corrects-minority-students-capitalization-is-accused-of-racism/

The poor negro has been brainwashed to believe that shitting out 5 welfare recipients while not getting married is "sticking it to the white man" who is "holding them back" (not their poor choices.)
>>
>>189523
>Furthermore, somewhat aside, the 'scaled society' meme thats been pushed lately ignores that in such a 'scaled society' you really don't need high IQ to function well, contribute, make a difference, and help out your neighbour.
But we see that balckbpeople don't contribute or function well in our society.
>>
>>189545
It's no surprise that blm has been out of the bees especially after Trump won his battle with the NFL and those crybaby players
>>
>>189551
>you have hate peddlers in charge, systematic oppression against minorities
Hate pedlers are the the leftists fanning the flames. There is no "systemic oppression".
>>
>>189551
There's no systemic oppression. There's the law, and if you break it you get fucked up
>>
>>189558
>or two
read another.
>>189560
They are part of our society like it or not. Jazz, blues, hiphop, minorities did that. We used those cultural memes to take over the world. You will not get the clock to spin backwards, the way forward is with everybody doing what they can towards common interests. Killing all coloureds is not a common interest. The question is why aren't some people functioning well? How do we maximize what we have? Not by selling hate wholesale, dividing along arbitary lines, and taking politics away from the realm of ideals and ideas into the anchronatic Aryan mythos.
>>
>>189572
>Jazz, blues, hiphop, minorities did that.
First two are debatable and hip hop is cancer.

The negros have proven they are not compatible or capable of living in our society. They given more opportunities than anyone else. Yet they do nothing of value or contribute.

The experiment has failed they have to go.
>>
>>189574
How are the first two debatable?
>>
>>189574
ok Griffth. Yeah the 'be born with melanin' experiment was really radical. Maybe the 'if we hate hard enough they will leave' experiment has gone on long enough? Refine your axioms, reposition your theorums, and test your hypothesis my dude.

Despite this 'cancer' we are still winning. We are winning so fucking hard right now, how do you not see that? English is dominant, everyone loves hollywood, all other cultures are been ground into the sands of time. Its a good time to be American, hating other Americans cannot and will not secure our dominance and collective security. We need to steal whats good, discard whats bad (like your arguments) and tackle real problems with love and fact.

And the fact is your 'wishful thinking' will only depress you and the anger presented will only turn people off. But I'm not stressing your lovely blonde daughter will be taking her mullato daughter to get her weave done as soon as she escapes the trap you locked yourself so deeply within.
>>
>>186198
We created internment camps for the japanese and seized their possessions in WW2.

The poor = criminal correlation is tenuous. Try single parenting.
>>
>>186789
>We all started on the same cultural page in this country, the vast majority of another population wasn't enslaved, and the same degree of cultural regard and growth happened over the years! Stop telling me that I'm wrong!
>>
>>189620
Yeah single parents + not graduating high school are the best ways of determining if a person will wind up poor / criminal
>>
>>189621
Asians started way later, and so did blacks who joined the US from Jamaica and Africa in the last century. They're both ahead of the average.

Almost like the last 60 years of dumb dumb gibme rap rap afro culture fucks you up big time
>>
>>188418
>Hispanics
Completely different cultural circumstances. I didn't realize hispanics were enslaved in this country under the same conditions and duration as blacks though. I should do more research on this matter.
>Lack of morals
The vast majority of blacks are Christian.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594329/

You know what I love about cucks like you? You're living proof of how well propaganda can work. You're so quick to spot it in the left (really the center-center/center-right in this country, let's be honest), and you legit don't care when it's used to such great effect on you.
There are no hate facts. There is information presented in a way to rile you up. You can see this in any right-wing publication.
You sound exactly like one. "Liberals" this, "left" that. Everything's simple to you. There's only poverty or wellness. Morality or immorality. White faggots and black faggots. You don't know how to analyze data, you don't know what describes poverty, and you don't care. You absolutely don't need to care because you're spoon-fed the shit you want to hear, hate the way you want to hate, and god-forbid anybody explain anything otherwise.
>>
>>189620
See Iraq war and Gutaimno bay.
>>189621
exactly.
>>189622
This all day.
>>189623
Rap is less then 25 years old. Try again.
There is a death spiral of negativity in the ghetto some families have never gotten out, in India they are still dealing with the untouchables problem. No afro-excuse there. Its like humans respond to the environment around them or something.
>>
>>189628
The more you bloviate, the less I care. Fact is, nothing in that paragraph will encourage me to move into a black neighberhood.
>>
>>189623
>It's the rap afro afro of the past 60 years that fucks up American black culture
>Not the fact that people who come here on their own free will do better for themselves instead of generations born from resentful people who were stolen from their land.
Glad you agree with me though.
>>
>>189631
Okay. We were able to reintegrate japanese but not the iraqi, largely because gitmo was much worse IMO.
>>
>>189632
You think I'm defending black culture? You think I'm going to join the first bus to move there? I'm giving you perspective so you learn to think for yourself. American black culture is a cancer that needs to be fixed, and the first step is to actually understand why it is.
>the less I care
You don't care period. They're not real people to you because that's how the Kool-Aid is meant to affect you. Like I said, it's working fantastically.
>>
>>189628
On the nose Anon on the nose
>>
>>189632
Nor should you. Statically they aren't great and your children will suffer for it. Does the paragraph make you reconsider how you gather data and formed your opinion? obvi not at all, you missed anon's core point.
>>
>>189633
I think it started with welfare in the 50s, drugs in the 60s, crime in the 70s, and rap in the 80s and 90s
>>
>>189639
By making excuse upon excuse, you are effectively defending black culture. Moreover If I didn't care I wouldn't be arguing this.

Black culture is a rabid dog that liberals refuse to put down. It will remain active as long as in group racial preferences exist.
And they will always exist because humans are wired for in group preference.It's an effective survival strategy. It's why a lot of parents of criminals outright lie about their children's activities for example. It's why people are hypocrites and have double standards. It amounts to self-serving logic that benefits the actor.

We've seen this behavior played out in the media with countless cases of black crime and seeing black class consciousness kick in, with liberal white knights as back up to sing the same song each time. It's defensive behavior because excuses help maintain a status quo.

The only way I see us dropping this bullshit destroying the concept of race but as long as people like those who are like themselves, cliques and groups will continue to form as arbitrarily as our evolution has been because we are social and being social works to people's advantage when it comes to competition.
>>
>>189645
50s for sure. Saw the rise of segregation, small numbers of black property owners squeezed everything out of their small communities while white big gov started intruding into day to day life. Macolm X's autobiography (great read) goes into this effect in detail.
>>
>>189645
My guy, I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that slavery doesn't make for particularly good cultural growth conditions. Yes all that shit happened (with plenty of ((((influence)))) for those individual periods) but you want to see where it all started? Right where blacks were treated like sardines, shoved into boats, and then used for labor under the threat of torture/death. Black culture didn't evolve in a vacuum. Blacks didn't just start to decline from a period of prosperity during the 40s.
>>
>>189651
Nah I just explained that blacks from Africa and Jamaica do way way better than blacks born here. It's not about rasism, it's about family and mindset
>>
>>189647
We know you care and I appreciate you engaging despite holding different views.

its not 'excuse on excuse' its one reason anon. Bad situation. It's reframing the conversation from 'nigger culture is irredeemable' to 'why are these people struggling and what can be done'. One of these views is proscriptive, carrying with it a map for resolution. One is not, seeped in pessimism and nastiness and will only lead to great sadness.

On ingroup-outgroup, completely agree. That's why we must take that paradigm and expand it. We are all one species, we interbreed, we all can relate, we all can talk and enjoy each other, we all are different, and history is not fair. It's not about dropping racial difference, it's embracing it.

Why not reframe in and out tendencies into politics or nationalism, so we can focus on 'the other' in clear productive ways. This can be done, look at Shia Iraqi soldiers killing Shia Kurds for Sunni PM. The In-group is being defined in nationalist rather than religious lines. The racial component undercuts the argument here undoubtabley. Lets look to France then. Successfully integrated over 15 disparate cultures and ethnic groups under the banner of France. It can be done, it is being done. When we stop trying to expand the tent though, these lingering evolutionary drives will corrupt us. We will fracture and consume ourselves. My in-group is big enough for anyone despite the subconscious tendencies that no doubt play out in my every interaction I have a mind and a will.
I intend on using both.

It's not about excusing the culture it's about reforming it, empowering those who feel trapped to bust out and join the team.
>>
>>186121
Wow the most oppressed and most impoverished are more likely to commit crimes, what a shocker
>>
>>189652
...Yes and I'm agreeing with you. Are you talking about all blacks from Africa and Jamaica? Or all blacks from African and Jamaica who came here WILLINGLY. There's the difference. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying there is a contextual difference here you're ignoring.
>>
>>189656
I agree with most of what you're saying, but you're essentially saying that black people need to stop blaming the outgroup for their problems. Which is ideal for everyone to do in most cases?

Black people were doing well until we started telling them to think of themselves as victims. That mentality always leads to failure.
>>
>>189658
Well blacks who feel they are here unwillingly can leave whenever they like. Don't expect the current generation to feel shame for their great great great grandparents sins - sins of which most Americans didn't commit and even died to end. Hell, my family came here in the 1900s. I don't feel like I should be branded as a once slave owner, and I don't think the great great great grandchildren of slaves should be constantly reminded of it.

At some point, we need to move on from the past or well just keep slapping each other forever.
>>
>>189659
I'm saying the in-group out-group is our evolutionary legacy and the only way to beat it is to subvert it. By pushing hate we reinforce these cognitive pathways, stopping any hope of biological transcendence dead in the water. We fear what hates us, and fear pushes us towards these survivalist genetic remnants.

Empathy is a trap driven by the 1000s of years of tribal conflict, empathy is what makes people kill. We can sympathize with their situation, outline a path out of the dark, and help those that start walking. This is cross-racial, the same problems exist in the WV holla as the DC ghetto as the inuit village. People trapped in in/out-group thinking because they are hated by those who view them as other and cling to primitive survival mechanisms instead of engaging in situational improvement.

When youre dead broke you look for ways to make money fast not smart; fear drives those decisions.
>>
>>189663
same sitch. Family immigrated 1910s. White. Once enslaved by the Ottomans, doing fine now because I had ancestors that said 'fuck it, its time for a change'. Not fun being called a slave owner. Hateful rhetoric does not make me want to help their cause.
>>
We need to lift up our black American brothers - not tear down whites. Plain and simple.
>>
>>189672
bingo! the reasonable will rise!
>>
>>189656
There's a saying I like:

""I and my brother are against my cousin, I and my cousin are against the stranger."

Generally speaking, when talking about ingroup preference/outgroup exclusion, I see this a lot. You could call it a norm that's been preserved for a long time and points to where I'm getting at.

We exist in a big tent called humanity or Earth. But we still have these problems. For thousands of years, for varying reasons. Still no solution...because it hasn't been an actual problem like a dustbowl famine where people change agricultural methods and norms in response. Norms are as dynamic as the people who carry them throughout time. Change is possible. We can see behavioral evolution in action. This is the ultimate topic of discussion I believe.

Then, what can change current black culture norms?
What can change the behavior of a society? Societies exist in large part as a preservation of norms, so can a society change on its own? I don't think so. Societies have very large "inertia". I think it would be akin to pulling up oneself by the bootstraps.

I believe external circumstances on both the individual and mass level can select for appropriate and hopefully sustainable behaviors. People react to their environment and change.

tl;dr eliminate welfare. stop blaming shit on stuff that happened and start fostering positive behavior and culling out bad behavior extremely proactively. there will be much suffering but there already is. it's time to pull the band aid off.
>>
>>189684
>""I and my brother are against my cousin, I and my cousin are against the stranger."
I may steal this, and am loving this thread.

I don't think its a norm. I believe it is a genetic artifact, utterly inescapable, deeply ingrained, and that its possible to be used for good.
>>
>>189628

>hispanics and blacks have identical poverty rate, yet niggers commit violent crime at a much higher rate?
>I know, like a good little useful idiot nigger loving apologist kike faggot, I'll blame Tyrone being a subhuman monkey in shit that happened 200 years before he was born

Die. Just die. Do the fucking world a favor and kill yourself you fucking jew.
>>
>>189716
>hispanics and blacks have identical poverty rate
no they dont

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.