[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Ben Affleck has become the subject of shame and mockery after more allegations of groping emerged this week. Affleck, who is about to appear as Batman for the second time in DC's big-budget superhero film Justice League, has been called "Buttman" on social media since make-up artist Annamarie Tendler became the second woman to allege that he touched her.

Days after condemning the actions of his former colleague Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused of three incidents of rape and countless accounts of sexual assault of young female stars, Affleck publicly apologised for touching actress Hilarie Burton live on camera in 2003.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/
>>
>>186856
Yu r gae
>>
Oh look more womyn jumping on the bandwagon to get some victimbux.
>>
>>186856
>groping
I just saw the video about the so-called 'groping' of Ben towards Hilarie Burton and, judging by Affleck's attitude, it looked more like he was trying to flirt with her (in a foolish and lame way, it is clear) more than to "use his position and influence to sexually abuse of her". And judging by her reaction, she felt surprised and ashamed but didn't got angry at all...
>>
>>186856
A creep and a lame actor
>>
When you're a star they let you do it, grab em by the ass.
>>
Does he do that shit anymore? If not then cut him some slack. Difference with him and weinstein is weinstein kept on doing it. Guy does it once and stops, he probably knows he has a problem so he should be allowed to make up for it and be more cautious
>>
could be anything
>>
>>187060
>Anymore
Probably
>>
>>186856
Anybody remember his role in Mallrats? Guess he maybe didn't have to try so hard at acting for that one.
>>
He was a good batman
>>
>>186856
god i wish i was a woman living in a place with actors so i could accuse every single one of them of rape because i was in their vicinity
>>
>>187203
Don't be silly, no one would do that
>>
>>187117
You know this btd support which religion solemnly ,,,,,,
>>
>>186974
GRAB IT

Trump said he wasn't surprised by Weinstein's behaviour.

Takes one to know one, they say.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.