[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.


File: 1508827939853.jpg (2.44 MB, 1153x1598)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
Justice Minister Nicole Belloubet today said that the lower age was now a 'limit that is worth considering' by law makers

Feminist groups plan a protest Tuesday to argue the age should be set at 15.
Despite its age of consent, France currently does not have any law which defines sex with someone below a fixed age as rape.
Currently in France if there is no violence or coercion proved, people may only be charged with sexual abuse of a minor charge and not rape- this has a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of £66,000.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/
>>
So what? Feminists and other selfrighteous “child protection” activists seem to be obsessed with the idea of infantilizing individuals. Yet they’re the same who are pushing for all sorts of degeneracy as soon as they believe the time is right.
According to them a fourteen years old is still an immature little baby but when they hit some arbitrary age you ought to tell them about all the most deviant sexual behaviours.
Going straight from one extreme to another.
>>
Age of consent everywhere should be 18. Even most people that age aren't mentally mature enough for sex at 16.
>>
>>198056
Neurological you're not mentally mature until you are 27. This is why the maturity argument is completely retarded.
The only reasonable age is when the body is physically ready, meaning menstruation has set in.
For most girls this will be between 9 to 14
Setting one uniform age for everyone doesn't make sense.
>>
>>198058
well then what about porn out of curiosity?
Age of consents are different around the world but there's one set minimum age to be in porn both on the internet or appearing on a dvd or something. Shouldn't age of consent for both sex and appearing in porn be the same?
>>
>>198059
Porn falls under prostitution and should be banned.
>>
>>198059
Taking nudy pics of 12 year olds doesn't harm them whatsoever.
>>
should be 0 fampai
>>
>thesun.co.uk
I seriously doubt this is really happening. The Sun is not a real newspaper, it's like News of the World w/ Batboy. Don't fall for clickbait headlines from tabloids you fools.
>>
>>198043
so what's this whole story about brooke shields now?
>>
>>198056
Idiotic. There's nothing complicated about understanding sex be it pregnancy, STD, or even social norms. Even an 8 year old is capable of understanding things like "sex can cause pregnancy or possibly give you a disease, and someone doesnt love you just because they have sex with you".

>>198059
The dynamics and consequences are different for sex you have in private and sex you let the whole world see.
>>
>>198043
>Feminist groups

Why should only feminists protest? Oh right, because men are the predators and women the victims!
>>
>>198043
>
> In the most recent case, a jury at Meaux, near Paris, said last week that the prosecution failed to prove
> any of the four criteria required for rape under French law - threat, violence, constraint or surprise.
>
> The accused man, a Cape Verde citizen now aged 30, who has not been named, accosted the girl in the
> street where she was playing in 2009, took her to a park and had sex with her.
>
> She told no-one but became pregnant and her parents alerted the police.
>
> He was not charged until after he returned to France in 2014. He will be retried next year after the prosecution
> appealed against his acquittal.

A migrant (probably illegal and likely Muslim) African rapist is let off the hook, what a surprise…
>>
>>198048
> According to them a fourteen years old is still an immature little baby but when they hit some arbitrary age you ought to tell them about all the most deviant sexual behaviours.

In fact, we’re told by SLWs that even toddlers are somehow capable of “identifying” as transsexuals (and we should ignore that their adoptive parents just happen to be militant lesbians…) while full-on graphic sex education ought to be taught to kindergartners.
>>
>>198060
> Porn falls under prostitution

Agreed.

> and should be banned.

No, prostitution ought to be legalized, as it’s the current illegality of prostitution that creates a black market and _that’s_ what causes the problems.

As comedian George Carlin once said;
“Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal?”
>>
>>198093
Gender dysphoria is a neurological condition one is born with
The scientific consensus is something happened to cause the brain to be miswired during fetal development.
No one chooses to be transgendered anymore than anyone chooses to have down syndrome.
>>
>>198112
Who the fuck gives a shit about """science""" anon. That's some sjw faggot shit.
>>
Well this is just par for the course for an islamic country
>>
>>198061
Tell that to Brooke Sheilds, she's well fucked up.
>>
>>198112

What you say is not a fact, it is an opinion.

People born "transgendered" are classified as hermaphrodites.

People who receive voluntary surgery to alter their sex organs and then try to lie to others about it are classified as perverts and con artists, plain and simple.
>>
>>198069
You, anon, are a reasonable man.
Never trust english tabloids, especially when they talk about France.

>>198043
The age of consent will not be lowered.

The French law, as it is now, and strictly speaking, does not set an age of consent or concerns itself with consent per se.

It defines the crime of rape as sexual penetration obtained by force, constraint, threat, or surprise, to be punished with up to 15 years in prison (20 when the victim is under 15).

It also says is that sex with a minor under 15 is an offense, to be punished with up to 5 years in prison.

The courts though usually ruled that young children that had intercourse with an adult were raped by "surprise", which is also the term used for rape of a person who is unconscious or otherwise unaware of what is happening.
The custom was that under 13, sex was thus considered rape.

The new law they want to make is just supposed to transcribe this customary rule into written law : judges will have to consider victims under 13 as victims of rape.

Consensual sex with minors under 15 will remain (at least) an offense, no change there.
>>
>>198056
a lot of people arent mentally mature enough for sex at any age.

we should just sterilize people by default, then unsterilize them when and if they get their life together and start a family.


>>198112
>The scientific consensus
sure. just like being born gay.
its an absurd claim with absolutely zero proof that they insist must be true because if it wasnt that would be bad™ or someshit

its a religious belief, not science.
>>
>>198043
This is to help mudslimes
>>
>>198728
no, it's to actually fight them by making it so judges can't pussy out of charging someone with rape

see >>198667
>>
>>198048
>>198093
Sex should not be taboo. Sex with kids should be taboo. These are not conflicting values.

The idea that teaching abstinence is a reasonable alternative to sex ed, or that parents can be trusted to do it themselves can only be based on some fundamental misunderstanding of how people behave in the real world. Just because you didn't get laid in high school doesn't mean that most people didn't. If you think that learning about procreation at a young age would have had any kind of negative effect on your life, then you were a much more delicate child than I was.
>>
Well, at least they get some benefits along with the Islamization. Any laws against sex after puberty does more harm than good.
>>
>>198773
it is a conflicting value,
either teenagers being sexually active is wrong or its not,
enough with your bullshit doublethink.
>>
>>198048
You know that's based on science, Milo?

Your brain develops at ages enough to understand other things and take them into consideration
>>
>>198043
Minimum age for marriage should be zero tbh. And sex outside marriage is banned anyway.

So age of consent is a nonsense issue.
>>
>>198043
>proposing the idea of creating a 100% muslim state in the middle of france
>reducing the age of consent to 13
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA Fucking stupid frogs
>>
>>198865
How are those values conflicting? Having sex and knowing what sex is are very different. Informed consent and rape are very different. The intersection of these two factors create four possible situations, all of which are very different from one another.
>>
>>200096
Because anon won't be able to fuck children if they aren't.
>>
>>198043
>Oh hon hon, but you see ze women they needs the freedoms
>Now show me your titt-tays. ooohpph so liberated and free.
>>
>>198043
There may be better source than "the sun". French sources are better if you can read french
There's no statutory rape law in France, there a law against sex with minors under 15 but different from rape, sex have to be somewhat forced. There's this recent case of judges having found that a 11 year old girl was not been forced to do a blowjob by an adult
What is being discussed is that there would be considered that minors under a certain age doesn't consent sex unless proved otherwise, letting forbidden love stories punished less harshly than rape.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/11/14/world/europe/ap-eu-france-sexual-consent.html

http://www.france24.com/fr/20171114-viol-mineur-france-loi-age-minimum-consentement-fait-debat
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/affaires/viol-sur-mineurs-la-garde-des-sceaux-pour-une-presomption-de-non-consentement-pour-les-moins-de-13-ans_2477092.html
>>
>>198043
It's a feminist thing but what would you think this case gender reversed: a 11 year old boy with a 28 woman. You'd even say he's lucky of this attention if he were passive. You'd also regret it haven't happened to you at this age.
Do you remember how young you may have wanted an adult to have sex with you? It's likely that you had wanted to be a jailbait at one time
>>
>>198112
Nice, so you can just scan the brain of people to have irrefutable proof if they are trans or gay?
>>
>>198645
I'd love to see the con artist who's big money-making scheme involves inverting their own genitals.

The scam of the century, that would be.
>>
>>200218
Pretty much. And in doing this we have found final proof that women really are nothing but faggots. Explains their lust for dick.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology
>>
>>200221
Sounds useful. But is it also accurate on young children? Their brains aren't fully developed.
>>
>>198090
>t. clueless /pol/tard
Around 95% of the population are Christian. More than 85% of the population was nominally Roman Catholic in 2007.[50] For a minority of the population, Catholicism is syncretized with African influences.[51]

The largest Protestant denomination is the Church of the Nazarene; other groups include the Seventh-day Adventist Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Assemblies of God, the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, and other Pentecostal and evangelical groups.[50] There is a small Muslim community.[50] There were Jewish settlements on several islands.[52] The number of atheists is estimated at less than 1% of the population.[50]

A genetic study revealed that the ancestry of the population in Cape Verde is predominantly European in the male line and West African in the female line; counted together the percentage is 56% African and 44% European.[47] The high degree of genetic and ethnic mixture of individuals is a result of centuries of migration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdeans_in_France
>>
>>200255
>>200255
Never heard of the "Mark of Cain"? Africans can never be Christians.
Just look at them. They are vile creatures that are tainted by Satan even before they born.
>>
>>198090
>probably
>likely
Nice detective work there, buddy.
>>
THE TRUTH IS
THE IDEA OF AN "AGE OF CONSENT" IS STUPID, OUTDATED AND SHOULD NOT EXIST.
>>
>>200491
age of consent should be 25
>>
>Invite mudslimes in
>All of a sudden age of consent lowering discussion
Shaira law soon.
>>
Wow I didn't realize everyone who lurks on /news/ is a fucking developmental psychologist and neuroscientist. How far up your own ass does your head have to be for you to pretend like you have the first fucking clue about these studies when you just shit blatant misinformation about it in the same sentence?
>>
>>200491
It would be more of a age of presumption of consent that seems to be discussed in France and the judge can decide that there's no reason for a trial, for example in this case if it's between consenting kids it may be ridiculous to decide that one is a sexual offender like there already have been the case in USA, the law there sometime works like a buggy algorithm
>>
>>198056
Fuck off. I hit puberty at 12. no way I was gonna wait 6 fucking years before getting some action.
>>
>>Assuming this wasn't passed for homosexual pedofiles
>>
>>198668
autism
>>
>>200218
no
only their word matters, it doesnt matter what brain scans say
>>
>>198667
See, this is why you should never take anything on /news/ (and 4chan in general) at face value, because everyone's trying to push an agenda and set up echo chambers. Do your fucking research.
>>
>>198069
This is confirmed by AP...

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-when-child-sex-isnt-rape-french-to-set-age-of-consent-2017-11
>>
>>200648
You can just say muslims
>>
>>200555
Prove us wrong, pro tip. You cant.
>>
>>198874
Except literally none of the ages set actually correspond with any development. That said 15 as a safer bet sounds fine, I can say for sure If I had fucked one of my hotter teachers at 15 I would not have regretted it.
>>
>>198773
13 year olds aren't kids
>>
>>200124
Fuck your nigger, girls aren't the only ones who age of consent laws apply to, you just don't want to have to compete with cute chad shotas
>>
>>198112
100% pseudoscience, gender doesn't exist brainlet
>>
>>202908

...thefuck??

Uh no.

Every single species among the most advanced on Earth have 2 things in common: half of them are boys. And half of them are girls.

The reason for this is simple: GENDER EXISTS YOU FUCKING MENTAL MIDGET.

Jesus fucking christ fucking jesus, why the shit can kids these days hack a fucking supercomputer but somehow they can't seem to grasp the fact that evolutionarily advanced organisms come in two flavors: penis and vagina.

You just too stupid to live man, please die.
>>
>>202905

Die.
>>
>>202920
Cry.
>>
>>202923

I did once when I was 13 and got perved on by a sick fuck like you.

Now encouraging pedos to commit seppuku makes me feel better.
>>
>>202919
Not that guy, but be aware that the term 'gender' includes biological sex and gender identity, and doesn't prioritise either. Sex is determinate, gender isn't.

And about 'evolutionarily advanced' organisms (whatever that means) having binary, fixed sexes, there're a lot more exceptions than one would think.
>>
>>202919

Wow man you sound like a real fucking piece of shit. Honestly, none of your points are valid and we're all that much worse off having read your post.
>>
>>203008

Honestly, all of my points are valid and you're just a fucking pervert who needs to be shot in he stomach and livestreamed for our enjoyment.

As long as were being honest.
>>
>>202905
I agree with you, sort of, but it doesn't matter. It's still stupid to pretend that there's something hypocritical about wanting to both educate kids about sex and protect them from sexual exploitation, as the posts that I was replying to were both trying to imply. It is a good idea to do both regardless of how you define a "kid".
>>
>>202931
>when I was 13 and got perved on by a sick fuck
Did somebody behave sexually towards you in a way that you did not consent to at the time, or did you willingly have sex with someone and see yourself in hindsight as not having been competent enough to make that decision? It's the latter experience that age of consent laws attempt to protect people from, and if that isn't the experience you had, then your experience isn't relevant. It makes sense to protect children who might not understand sex from that experience, but if you're 13 and you don't know what you're getting yourself into, you are far enough behind the curve that you should be considered the exception, and not the rule. If your consent wasn't involved, then how old you were is irrelevant because that behavior was predatory regardless of your age.
>>
>>203242

I was in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with my family when I was a kid, and some sandyass drone bait donkey fucking pedo piece of shit randomly cornered me at Husam's market and tried to jam his fingers up my ass while squeezing my balls with his other hand. I screamed and made a scene and got away but the faggot had already done the deed.

Instead of justice my dad was arrested by the religious police for disturbing the peace because he chased the dude out to his car and cornered him in the parking lot.

Ever since that day I've knows exactly what a pedophile is, and I encourage any and all who have the means to hunt them and kill them wherever they can be found.

Turns out that spraying them in the eyes with wasp and hornet killer or setting them on fire is an excellent way to notify them that they've been found out. I've heard that it's fairly easy to convince a pedo to commit suicide if you can get documented proof, but I haven't succeeded with the last one yet. Maybe someday.
>>
>>203249
seems like your problem is with mudslimes.
>>
>>198056
Haha what a fag. Thank God you retarded amerifats will not here after net neutrality repeal
>>
>>198198
Actually I'm most Muslim countries it's 18. But nice try though
>>
>>203466

No not just bug splats.

Faggot pedos, too. Need to work on that attention span of yours.
>>
>>203468

Untrue.
>>
>>198043
So France will become the alabama of europe ?
>>
>>203521

LMAO
>>
>>198059
Age restrictions for porn are set by US law (and others with an age of consent at 18) because a vast revenue stream exists there. Nobody in their right mind would make porn they cannot legally sell in the US, they would be missing out on vast amounts of revenue by doing so.
>>
>>203249
Sucks for you, but I don't see how that has anything at all to do with the age of consent. Nobody is suggesting that rape should be legal. If at that age an 18 year old cheerleader had wanted to suck your dick, I bet you wouldn't have thought that she deserved to be labeled a sex offender for doing that, and I bet you'd have been offended at the notion that you were not mature enough to be entrusted with the decision to let her. A law that says that high school freshman and high school seniors can't fuck each other doesn't make any sense, and nor does it make sense to say that engaging in otherwise totally normal sex with a 17 year old who is responsible enough to drive a car is somehow equivalent to having sex with a pre-pubescent child. To suggest that either of those things are in any way akin to forcing yourself on someone in a public market makes the least sense of all.

When I was a junior in high school I dated a freshman girl for a while. She smoked pot, owned lingerie, and was the instigator of new sex stuff more often than I was. To suggest that she was a child is stupid. Thanks to the fact that many US states have an exception to their age of consent for people who are within a few years of each other, what I did with her is illegal in some states and not in others. Since being labeled a sex offender will ruin your life, it's important to get this stuff right.
>>
>>202905
Pedophiles like you deserve a bullet
>>
>>203767
>we should execute people who oppose the nanny state
It's not surprising that you think that you were a child at that age, because you are clearly still a child today. There's nothing the law can do to protect people like you from people who are not idiots.
>>
>>203772
Yeah, its terrible the government wont let you diddle kids. Obviously degenerates are just so oppressed
>>
>>198043
Fathers should show more that "said" the sexuality to her son's, its better have relations with your son's of 10 years with caution and your protection, that one day your daughter come home saying that she's pregnant
>>
>ITT people that have no clue that the majority of US states have no age restrictions on marriage whatsoever and 9 year olds get married off to loving husbands all the time
>>
>>203767

What the hell are you smoking, anon?

Pedophiles deserve at least 2 bullets.
>>
>>200646
A willing "victim" of female paedos.
>>
>>200646
A willing wannabe "victim" of female paedos like most guys where at this age. How many of us had first desires that would be illegal and have wanted in fact to be jailbait?
>>
feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independence as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?
>>
>>205256
who cares, just don't cohabitate with women or be alone with one
>>
>>205295
If he cannot forgive anything from women he's better trying to be gay
>>
>>203762
That argument is bad and you know it. So what if it was a young girl instead. If you don’t want to be groped/fucked by someone and they’re doing it it’s bad, and the younger you are, the less mature and the less physical strength you’re going to have if you try to stop or say no, stop excusing pedos u dummy
>>
>>198061
I assume you are joking. Otherwise I‘d have to call you a sick twisted piece of shit.
>>
>>198043
This is obviously changed to appease Muslims.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Belloubet

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Belloubet

"Op verzoek van Jack Lang, minister van Openbaar Onderwijs, schreef ze een rapport onder de titel 30 mesures pour lutter contre les violences sexistes et sexuelles dans les établissements scolaires (2001)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lang_(French_politician)
>>
>>205688

Why would Jews want to appease to Muslims?
>>
All these French and American Islamophobic pedophiles.

Shocking.
>>
>>198043
This was reported by TheSun, therefore I have no actual belief in this
>>
>>205961
because it's ultimately going to make the white man mad, if you do that than everyone will have to deal with it. History shows that treating white people like shit never ends up well
>>
>>206523
Boer insurrection in S.A. proves you wrong
They seem to be progressing towards apologism
Rape depends on the societal norms though, if you only live to 30 due to disease poverty and starvation 13 or when the girl gets her first period is a good time to start marrying them off.
What isn't needed is the artificial control of baby sex discrimination. China proved that fucks an entire generation
>>
So the 11yo weren't 11. They lied when arriving in France (it's common for migrants to want to have underage benefits for longer).
This was confirmed by 2 or 3 doctors who said the girl looked 16, maybe 15 top, as well as naked pictures of the girl the jury had access to. The mother of the girl, the one who went to the police, had sent naked pics of her daughter to several men before the alleged rape. (Now you understand why the guy walked free... and I guess the mother will be prosecuted for prostituting her daughter.)
Of course, this parts where not detailed in alarmist media who tried to outdo each other with the most shocking title about a 11yo rape that's been reclassified as sex aggression. But once the public opinion cried enough, some politician decided to "do something" so now they add some law about a form of age of consent (there were already laws about that obviously.)

>>198059
I guess there are countries where it would be legal to make and/or sell porn with 17yo actors, but it would be illegal everywhere else and stop any participant from ever travelling abroad.

>>198645
Anon I...
The word "intersexual" missing from your diatribe.

>>200197
Use https://www.deepl.com/translator for translation, it does a better job than google translator.

>>202919
Snails are hermaphrodites, each individual have a penis and a vagina (or whatever the equivalent of a cloaca in gastropods.)
They're IRL futa, like many animals that don't conform to your views...

>>203506
>bug splats
Are you trying to translate "tapette"? It's fag or faggot in English.

>>205256
No space before the interrogation mark in English Jean-Pierre.
Also every line is wrong, you're confusing feminist and feminazi.
>Feminists are both for and against Muslim veil, for and against prostitution, depending on who you ask.
>>
>>206642
In fact there are two cases, i didn't heard of cape verde guy one, in the other the guy got a blowjob by the little girl without in some way really forcing her. It's more rape in the sense that she may have not known about what she was doing.
the sun doesn't have a good reputation in France and that some other sources may be better to understand the debate however.
>>
>>202919
The gender term is about the cultural part of the difference between men and women. It's stupid to deny either the cultural or biological part of this difference.
About animals, some change sex during their lifetime like some fishes or are hermaphrodites
>>
>>198043
>The Sun
Nice tabloid fag




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.