[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: injustice-league-2.jpg (102 KB, 1024x604)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Two senior Justice Department officials have confirmed to Fox News that the department's Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok, a former deputy to the assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI who was removed from the staff of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III earlier this year, after Mueller learned that Strzok had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a colleague.

A source close to the matter said the OIG probe, which will examine Strzok's roles in a number of other politically sensitive cases, should be completed by "very early next year."

The task will be exceedingly complex, given Strzok's consequential portfolio. He participated in the FBI's fateful interview with Hillary Clinton on July 2, 2016 – just days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was declining to recommend prosecution of Mrs. Clinton in connection with her use, as secretary of state, of a private email server.

In his FBI position, Strzok also enjoyed liaison with various agencies in the intelligence community, including the CIA, then led by Director John Brennan.

House investigators told Fox News they have long regarded Strzok as a key figure in the chain of events when the bureau, in 2016, received the infamous anti-Trump "dossier" and launched a counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling in the election that ultimately came to encompass FISA surveillance of a Trump campaign associate. -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/ex-mueller-team-members-role-in-clinton-probe-under-review.html
>>
Also turns out he fudged Hillarys email investigation, and had his hands in the Trump piss dossier creation
>>
>>204142

Amazing that we this investigation is even considered legal at this point.

We have an investigation that was started after Hillary rigged the DNC, created a fake piss dossier that was passed off to John McCain, who gave it to Comey, who covered up the Clinton scandels.
>>
>>204140
(((Strzok)))

Every fucking time. Ashkenazi AF
>>
>>204154

He's Israeli Air Force?
>>
>>204177
I believe it's slang for as fuck lol
>>
>>204180

Lol I know I just couldn't help myself.
>>
>>204140
What did the texts say?
>>
>>204195
They made fun of Trump.

>>204142
Hillary's email investigation wasn't fudged. And no he didn't have a hand in the piss dossier creation. That was compiled by an ex-MI6 British guy.
>>
>>204151
>>>/x/
>>
>>204222
A organization related to the Clintons did fund it though
>>
>>204230
Actually it was the Washington Examiner.
>>
>>204222
Check out the more recent articles about this guy on any major news network before you make wild claims

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/fbi-agent-removed-russia-probe-played-key-role/story?id=51573419
>>
>>204222
>they made fun of Trump
But is that all? There is a difference between saying "Trump is a buffoon," and "Trump is a threat to our nation and we must do everything in our power to stop him." I am just curious the extent to which he hated Trump
>>
>>204222
Where do you get off being this clueless about current events? Do you shut out news you don't like?
>>
>>204222
He did have a hand in it. He wanted to keep finding it. The piss dossier has zero credibility.
>>
It's comical this investigation is allowed to continue. It's clear at this point that there was no collusion and Mueller is just trying to find anything at this point to try and hurt Trump.
>>
>>204307
It's the most cumbersome, fruitless political witchhunt I've ever seen. A whole year + of the most vehemently anti-Trump people researching dirt on him and the administration and nothing!
>>
>>204307
>>204396
More and more evidence of collusion is revealed as more and more connections between Trump's former Russian mob bank ties and current administration execs are revealed. Whether or not he's going to be impeached is another thing entirely, because Congress is entirely ruled by cucks right now, but to say that there is no evidence of collusion despite the investigation yielding more and more interesting results every day is, frankly, retarded.
>>
>>204408

This.
>>
>>204408
Uranium One, Podesta Group, etc
>>
>>204433
All of it debunked years ago.
>>
>>204295
>He did have a hand in it.
No he was the singular guy who created it. All the allegations of Russians making it were made up by Sean Hannity as a distraction.
>>
>>204435
Negatov comrade

You DNC Russian shills will get your just desserts soon enough
>>
>>204408
What a retard.
as time has gone on we've seen less and less. The Russia collusion is dead. There really is nothing there and Muellers actions prove this.
>>
>>204408
>more and more connections between Trump's former Russian mob bank ties

There has litterally been zero connections. This is just the nexy fantasy you lefties are latching on to now that all the big players have been charged with non-collusion related crimes. There literally isn't anyone left that could have "colluded".

>>204410
>This
Is retarded.
>>
>>204463

Repeating that over and over will not hide others from the truth, Boris.
>>
>>204435
>All of it debunked years ago.
How is that even possible when the revelations just came out?
>>
>>204465
The lie of "collusion" is being repeated by the left constantly. As time goes on it's looking more ridiculous.
>>
>>204467
Ridiculous that he's still in office as more and more of his money laundering and illegal deals come to light.
>>
>>204491
>more and more of his money laundering and illegal deals come to light.
have literally been zero that have "come to light".

Keep your fantasy alive if that's the only way you can cope with 2 trump terms.
>>
>>204495
I'm not the one vehemently supporting buyer's remorse with delusions of grandeur. He's a fraud. He can't own a successful business without it being fraudulent.
>>
>>204498
>I'm not the one vehemently supporting buyer's remorse with delusions of grandeur.
I'm not either, I'm very happy with him so far.
>>
Its like an hourly stream of info showing that Mueller either neither honest or unbiased and independent.
>>
Now another has been found to be a partisan hack.
>>
The right wing reaction to this news is comical. That they removed a member of the investigation team for expressing bias is evidence that the Mueller has integrity and is taking corrective action to ensure their team stays nonpartisan. The fact that someone on the team had biases in the first place is not news either, only a child thinks objective, unbiased people can exist. The key is to be aware of bias and try to mitigate it.
>>
>>204546
>Integrity
He was under investigation already for fucking up comeys statement and spreading the pissgate papers. He shouldn't have been on in the first place
>>
>>204556
Not familiar with what you are referring to. Also probably wouldn't care. Really sad to see foreign interference in our elections become a partisan issue.
>>
>>204546

3 more falling now lol
His entire team is falling apart.
>>
>>204569
I don't know what anyone expected
>>
The samefaggotry and right wing idiots going into full damage control is hilarious. You've been more and more detatched from reality every day since the election, and you have the audacity to call anyone on the left as being part of a cult.
>>
>>204601
Is it possible that there are nutty people on both sides?
>>
>>204601
Fuck a duck man. If Trump turns out to be innocent, you're entire world will crumble. That's why you need to keep hamming him, your ego hinges on it

I do think give a fuck either way. Trump is fine, but he's no saint. But honestly the way the left behaves makes me want to support him more.
>>
>>204605
You really don't understand any of what's happening do you. Of course you don't, it's all an idpol circus to you. Nummy nummy libtears because my guy won and your guy lost and hurfadurfahurfa.

It's not a question of if he's innocent anymore, it's a question of much he fucked up. They're determining the extent of his fuckery. Trump and Pence consciously let Flynn in, despite even fucking Obama telling them not to. Trump's paper trail to a Russian mob connected bank is now being assessed. Indictments are being prepared all around. Only an irredeemable shill or an irredeemable retard would believe this is still a nothing burger, and it's very difficult to tell which is which on an anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum.
>>
>>204607
He hasn't done anything. Nothing's proven. The only thing they have is Flynn "lying to the FBI". Hillary, Susan Rice, and Comey also have done this. They did it under oath as well, which means purgury.

Obama and Rice illegally spied on Trump's team before they even entered office, because of a falsified dossier spread around and funded by the Clinton Foundation and found nothing but a routine call to an ambassador.

Podesta group have Russian financial arrangements and assisted with the dossiers dissemination. Tony podesta resigned because of this coming out. Mueller and Clinton both worked on covering up and shutting down the FBIs investigation of their sale of uranium to Russian interests in a secret deal non disclosed to congress.

It is you, fool, who don't understand much if what's happening. Trump may as well be the only one NOT involved in treason, which makes sense since he just arrived and is kicking up the nest. Think about it.
>>
>>204142
>>204151
>>204154
>>204230
>>204294
>>204295
>>204307
>>204396
>>204433
>>204452
>>204463
>>204464
>>204467
5 Rubles have been deposited into your Alfa-Bank accounts.
>>
>>204621
>Referenced from infowars.com
>>
>>204621
It's really hard to say this without malice and convincingly explain to you that I'm saying this without malice, but I'm gonna try anyway. I really, really mean it when I say I don't mean this as a personal attack to you, but you're a fucking idiot.

>He hasn't done anything. Nothing's proven.
Keeping the people around him that he has kept around him, deferring and delegating the way he has, he's involved. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Nothing. He admitted as much when he said that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, and then firing Comey more or less implicates him for obstruction of justice, at the very least.

>Hillary, Susan Rice, and Comey also have done this.
Have they? Can it be proven? Because someone's getting indicted, and it's not them. I'd love to see sources on these, and then I'll wholeheartedly call for their investigation as well.

>Obama and Rice illegally spied on Trump's team before they even entered office
At Trump Tower, right? The FBI wiretapping Manafort to investigate Russian ties as old as time is not the same thing as Obama sitting in a dark room, steepling his fingers and listening in on Trump and his family having a nice Christmas dinner, or whatever the fuck you retards think happened.
https://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/
https://www.npr.org/2017/09/19/552009390/fbi-wiretapped-manfort-befor-and-after-trump-campaign-reports-say

> Mueller and Clinton both worked on covering up and shutting down the FBIs investigation of their sale of uranium to Russian interests
I'm dead tired of discussing this talking point with propagandists and brainlets. Here, read this and fuck off.
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

All your talking points I can source off the top of my head from Trump and Breitbart. Kinda strange for someone who "do think give a fuck either way" huh? Though I'd love to see some sources on your more esoteric points, if you have the time.
>>
>>204628

Hahhahaaha
>>
>>204621
>Hillary, Susan Rice, and Comey also have done this.

The FBI has reported multiple times, both before and after the election, that it has no reason to believe Hillary was ever lying. I don't know where Susan Rice or Comey even came under question. Also, it doesn't matter whether or not you're under oath -- lying to the FBI is a crime either way -- and the FBI never reported any of them as having lied.
>>
>>204632
>he's involved
Based on what, your gut? Facts, sweaty, we need facts.

>He admitted as much when he said that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI
About something that was not a crime, to a Clinton groupie who was removed from the investigation for an anti-trump bias. Coincidentally the same guy who pushed the dossier.

>and then firing Comey more or less implicates him for obstruction of justice, at the very least.
He was fully within the powers vested to him as President to do that. This has been established over and over and over and over. Why must it continually be re-established?

>is not the same thing as Obama sitting in a dark room, steepling his fingers and listening in on Trump and his family having a nice Christmas dinner
Good thing that that's hyperbole and not any way representative of the charges being levied when the wiretapping is referenced.

>I'm dead tired of discussing this talking point with propagandists and brainlets
Again, there are established facts being dealt with here that two leftists and their cats running a private website cannot debunk. This is not how reality works. Please realise this.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/21/hannity_fbi_informant_gathered_years_of_evidence_on_uraniuim_one_deal.html
http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-obama-uranium-one-informant-probe-russian-firm-lobbyist-713762
https://thefederalist.com/2017/12/05/know-russia-clinton-uranium-one-deal-far-crazy-enough/
https://www.newsday.com/opinion/commentary/hillary-and-bill-clinton-russia-ties-1.15322854
General public consensus is shifting towards necessity for an investigation into hillary's own dealings. You should stop trying to hide from this.

>If I pretend it's all esoteric, I won't have to acknowledge any of it!
LOL
>>
>>204632
>He admitted as much when he said that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, and then firing Comey more or less implicates him for obstruction of justice, at the very least.
Good god you're desperate. A tweet after the fact is not admission. He fired flynn because he lied.

Comey even admitted the obstruction nonsense never happened.
>>
>>204673
>Facts, sweaty, we need facts.
And then you proceed to do nothing but move goalposts and deflect, citing Hannity, the Federalist, and Newsday unironically on the same bullshit that's already been disproven time and time again. One's not a journalist (self-admitted,) one's an actual conservative rag designed to incite people like you, and the other's an editorial piece. At least the "two leftists and their cats" can fucking fact-check based on actual, followable links to government hearings and publications that cite verifiable sources. You're a conspiracy theorist who wants to be taken seriously.

>>204675
Close your eyes. Wait, you won't be able to read this. Empty your mind (not hard, I'd imagine) and picture everything happening right now, everything that Trump is doing. Focus on every single tweet he writes as the investigation continues. These include tweets such as "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING" or "WHAT ABOUT MY POLITICAL OPPONENT?" Picture all of that. Everything as it happens now. Do you have the picture in your head? It's clear as day. Okay. Good. Now picture it's Obama in Trump's place. Becomes a lot harder to accept the things he does/says at face value, huh? You people already have a bias, and you are hell-bent on defying reality to cling to it.
>>
>>204704

Very insightful post, 10/10.

Trumpfags BTFO.
>>
>>204673
>About something that was not a crime, to a Clinton groupie who was removed from the investigation for an anti-trump bias.
You don't get to lie to the FBI because you think the FBI is out to get you, even if they are. It's still a crime.

>Again, there are established facts being dealt with here that two leftists and their cats running a private website cannot debunk.
What, exactly, are these links supposed to prove?
>>
>>204705
Nonsense, just usual lefties jerking themselves off.
>>
>>204704
You're living in a bubble your TDS has made you believe anything garbage the liberal media sspreads in regards to this now dead Trump/Russia bs. Abc is just the latest garbage outlet to push blatantly false information.
>>
>>204707
That the this witch Hunt is a dead end.
>>
>>204726
Thanks for your opinion. It really activates my almonds when an entire other half of the American political spectrum is actively telling people to avoid looking at sources with, once again, for emphasis, VERIFIABLE GOVERNMENT EXTENSIONS, unless the source is an opinion piece by (((their guys))) Really makes me think. Really cooks the old fucking noodle.
>>
>>204731
There is nothing verifiable about the claims that Trump "colluded" in fact the events of the past month have pretty proven that the collusion nonsense is dead.
>>
>>204734
>I'll just repeat my empty blanket statement without any further defenses to bolster my claim! That'll show him!
Like I said, here's a (you) for your troubles. (You)'ve earned it.
>>
>>204736
Nice projection.
Any day now your Russia conspiracy theories will come true....
>>
>>204632
Susan, Hillary, and Comey absolutely have lied under oath. Hillary has several times. She had her legal license taken away for it a long time ago. Old habits die hard
>>
>>204907
not once; the far right in this country have tried to distract Trump's many lies, crimes, and sexual assault with "whaddabout that one politician last year who did XYZ", and even then it's always fake. You have a handful of Republican congressmen that want to spend taxpayer money in investigating a uranium deal HIillary had no veto power in. Until a fox news anchor accidentally told the truth, and everyone on the political right now wants Shepard Smith's head on a pike because they can't convincingly maintain the integrity of their "alternative facts" bubble.
>>
>>204491
What are you talking about?
>>
>>204649
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy
So when she told them that the emails she deleted were personal emails and they were later discovered to contain hundreds of classified emails, what would you call that? If she's not lying was it an alternative fact?
>>
>>204925
They were retroactively classified, moron. It was all stated in the inquiries in 2016, and reiterated when the Republicans questioned Comey in 2017. If Hillary had every reason to believe that her emails were unclassified at the time, then she wasn't lying in her testimony, even if the emails were later found to be classified.
>>
>>204913
Hillary lost her legal license after lying in the Watergate commission buttwad
>>
>>204913
Lol "muh trumps lies/ties" meme
>>
>>204930
>They were retroactively classified, moron.
Those official communications included over 100 emails which contained classified information at the time they were sent, as well as nearly 2,100 emails which were not marked classified but would retroactively be ranked as classified by the State Department.
How did you ignore the first sentence of the second paragraph. I wasn't talking about the over thousand retroactively but the over 100 that were classified, and that's just the ones they were able to recover. She acid washed her servers
>>
>>204140
It's up to three now.

It's shocking that people on here are still pushing debunked lies about Flynn pushed by the liberal media mainly and news.

That report was false.
>>
>>204913
What ties? There are no Trump ties. Even the liberal media was forced to agree.
>>
>>204913
>Until a fox news anchor accidentally told the truth, and everyone on the political right now wants Shepard Smith's head on a pike because they can't convincingly maintain the integrity of their "alternative facts" bubble
The uranium one scandal is not fake news. Unlike the Russia collusion nonsense.
>>
>>204607
You do understand if they do manage to displace Trump the resulting chaos will more than likely be a death sentence for people like you?
>>
>>204727
Your links showed nothing of the sort. You simply linked to a laundry list of random articles relating to Hillary and Uranium One and said they proved your point.

>>204747
Why would the NSA, CIA, FBI, and all of its career intelligence officials engage in a traitorous conspiracy theory? Why hasn't Donald Trump executed them yet? That is, you know, the price of treason.
>>
I'm sure that liberals will be relieved, not angry, if Trump is exonerated

Right? Right guys? Guys?
>>
>>204985
Exoneration happens AFTER conviction.
>>
>>204986
It's a euphemism to be free of guilt post accusation - something I'm sure all Americans hope for
>>
>>204628
wew you really got me there good sir I guess I gotta become a cum-sucking leftist now golly geewillikers
>>
>>204628
The whole thread
>>
>>205001
5 Rubles have been deposited into your Alfa-bank account.
>>
>>205004
5 cummies have been deposited into your beta-bank account
>>
>>204999
Idpol takes another poor, unfortunate soul. Let us pray.
>>
>>204913
Baby bird brain

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.