[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

A TERROR PLOT TO ASSASSINATE PRIME MINISTER THERESA MAY HAS BEEN FOILED,

Just days after Theresa May complained publicly that Trump is making shit up and there absolutely is no problem with Islam in Britain it came to light there is an extreme Islamist suicide plot against Downing Street. Essentially police believe that the plan was to launch some sort of improvised explosive device at Downing Street and in the ensuing chaos attack and kill Theresa May, the Prime Minister.

The terror came to a head last week with the arrest of two men, by armed police, who were charged with preparing acts of terrorism. Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from north London and Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, from south-east Birmingham are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on terror charges on Wednesday morning.

https://news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388
>>
>Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from north London and Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, from south-east Birmingham
Quintessential British Citizens.
>>
>>204668
RELIGION OF...
>>
>>204668
Biting the hand that feeds
>>
>>204668
>Essentially police believe that the plan was to launch some sort of improvised explosive device at Downing Street and in the ensuing chaos attack and kill Theresa May, the Prime Minister.
And this would have worked how?
Every entrance to downining street is either heavily guarded by armed police, or blocked by extremely durable gating or both at once. Good luck getting into that with anything less than a bazooka without armed squads closing in on you before you even kick number 10's door down.

What a bunch of dumbasses.
>>
>>204947

.... DONKEY FUCKERS?
>>
>>204947
sadly, this is the one thing that might of saved europe
>>
>>205014
this, martyrdom.
>>
>>205061

Screw your martyrdom and your pedophile prophet.

All TAFKAP must die.
>>
>>205014
It's would have:
1) Killed the biggest fuckhole to ever lead Britain
2) forced the west to formally aknowledge Muslims as the prime enemies of the state
3) totally exonerated pro-English sentiment against islam
>>
>>205072

No wonder they chose to prevent it o_O
>>
>>205072
Um no sweetie what it would have done was:
1) Kill the most progressive leader Germany ever had
2) Force people to acknowledge that Muslims hadn't had a chance for leadership in Germany
3)Elect a progressive Muslim mayor
4)Immigrate more Muslims
And by the way babydoll, Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>205074
Can't tell if it's satire or not. You know theresa may isn't German right?
>>
>>205074

Fuck your "babydoll", id slap your mother right in front of you for giving birth to your disrespectful ass.

Muslims have no historical claim to Western Europe except through threats of invasion and mass murder... just like every other place they've spread to in the past.

The security agencies were just doing their jobs preventing an assassination, but if it had succeeded the European backlash would have halted and eventually reversed their current cultural invasion.

This latest development virtually guarantees that massive blood will yet be spilled attempting to prevent a cultural takeover by muslims who dont care about Europe at all except to take it from Europeans.

You should be ashamed of your smartass comments, faggot. Fuck you.
>>
>>205074

You are a liar, Islam is not and has never been a "religion of peace". You sons of bitches are some of the most barbaric and dangerous people who have ever lived in the history of civilization.

Someday, our Western governments are going to unfuck themselves and do what they should have been doing all along: developing genetic weapons to kill Arabs in the numbers required to end your expansion. Not all Arabs, but enough so that we can safely focus our attention against non-Arab muslims and halt your fainting and destruction of Western culture.

If we have to kill every last one of you to purge your psychotic evil from the Earth, we will.

Enjoy your life while it lasts, barbarian.
>>
>>205079

er tainting not fainting, autocorrect
>>
>>205079
Islam is the religion of deciept and backstabbing, peace is just a ruse. They lie as much as they can before they're found out as wolves in sheep's clothing
>>
>>205085

Thank you man, glad to see there's someone else here besides myself who understands whats going on and cares abou reason.
>>
>>205078
>>205079
Um okay wow, noticing an awful lot of Islamophobic and racist comments in this comment section. Look honey, Islam is a religion of peace regardless of what /pol/tards on the 4chins told you and Islam will eventually spread through Europe no matter what racist, Islamophobic, unprogressive white males told you. So why don't you read a book and educate yourselves and start putting the 'pro' in progressive okay sweetiepie? It's 2017, time to move forward in society and not backwards like you two clowns.
>>
>>205093
Shitty bait
>>
I'm glad it was stopped it would have been horrible, imagine all the islamophobia this would have caused.
>>
>>205064
you misunderstand me mate, may (or any other important political figure) needs to be killed by an islamist for the west to finally realise the folly of trying to civilise the mudslimes. use her as a martyr to repair and renew
>>
I want to take back some of the comments I made in this thread anlbout muslims. My personal experiences with them have taught me to hate them and consider them as adversaries. I dont consider islam to be a religion of peace, and I believe anyone who wants to convince me of that is lying and has ulterior motives.

However, I realize after reading my previous comments that there are some things that just shouldn't be said, even if I can get away with it. I should not be suggesting that my government target Arabs with gene weapons. That would actually be an irresponsible and evil thing to do, and would harm a lot of innocent people.

Im honestly sorry I said that. I have to admit that i actually liked most of the Saudis i ever met. I found them to be honorable, likeable and fairly well-educated even if a lot of other arabs and muslims are not. I'll try to remember to be more respectful of them in the future.

I've also threatened a few people in other threads, and I realize now that I should just not come here at all of some peoplescause comments cause me to hate them enough to want to kill them. I'm sorry for that too, and I know that making death threats really isn't okay.

I'm done posting for awhile. 4chan is a little too volatile these days and it's bringing the worst out of me. You guys stay salty and don't let thes stupid fucks from reddit or /pol/ claim too much turf. Those bastards have containment boards for a reason.

If anyone reads this, please take a lesson from me and don't let this shit go too far. I'm a racist son of a bitch and i know it, but /pol/fags are bad enough and there's no sense acting like them in a place that already had too damned many of them.

Anyway I'm out, peace motherfuckers.
>>
>>205122
Anon... I hope things go well for you. And for all of us.
>>
>>205122
In the end, you'll see that it's Islam, not Arabs, that needs to be destroyed. It's not about race - it's about ideas
>>
>>204668
Women cannot be trusted in politics.
>>
>>205138
Women cannot be trusted.
>>
>>204668
>>205072
Having your prime minister assassinated is just part&parcel of living in a modern and progressive society :^)
>>
>>205199
Luckily Islamic terrorists can be stopped if they target someone powerful. As long as only plebes and their children are slaughtered, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>204959
>What a bunch of dumbasses.

Religious people being incapable of critical thinking? Who would have guessed.
>>
>>205226
Conflating Muslims with "all religious people" is a common left-wing tactic

It's Islam, always Islam, that's the problem
>>
>>205227
Except when it's Christians.
>>
#notallmuslims
Just a ten or twenty million.
>>
>>205227
Yeah, fuck those radical christians travelling to islamic countries to blow themselves up in shisha bars.
>>
>>205291
Not all Muslims - just way too fucking many muslims

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.