[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/9280618

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/dec/21/pedestrians-hit-by-a-car-on-melbournes-flinders-street-police-say
>>
>>210091
>Police said the driver was a 32-year-old Australian citizen of Afghan descent

>Afghan descent

and there we have it
>>
>>210091
RELIGION OF...
>>
good riddance to all those white trash convict abbos lol

>>
>> ______________¶___
>>|Deus Vult faggots ||l “”|””\_,__
>>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) ....>-|o
>>
>>210091
Remember, we must condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.
>>
>>210106

TRUCKS
>>
>>210138
Islam is winning in bigotry and hatred RN
>>
>>210091
Islam is rape culture.
>>
>>210177
CNN is ISIS
>>
>>210358

Left is right.
>>
>>210102
>>210106
>>210177
You dumb fucks. Try to keep up.
While the guy was Afghani origin he was not a terrorist.
The guy had a long and known history of mental illness and severe drug abuse. This is some fucked up guy doing a copy cat crime but with no political motive.

Sadly, the distinction will mean little to the innocent people whose lives he fucked with.
>>
>>210429
Islam is a mental illness, I'm glad you're establishing that

Try to keep up
>>
>>210429
I don't see how he needs a connection to official group terrorism in order to commit a terror attack. He was a Muslim Afghan, connect the dots
>>
Reminder that this tragedy could have prevented by one good guy with a gun. ...and clairvoyance.
>>
>>210494
All we need now is clairvoyant guns and we'll have it made.
>>
>>210429
>The guy had a long and known history of mental illness and severe drug abuse.
This is the same bullshit argument you read so often after such 'incidents'.
>Oh he wasn't a REAL Muslim, he drank alcohol and fucked around
>Oh he was just traumatized and radicalized otherwise he would have NEVER done that
Islam is a cancer and apologists like you allow it to metastasize.
>>
>>210537
It is not about being an apologist, you cuck.
It's about what really happened as reported by authorities who have no interest in hiding the facts regardless of what you assume happened in other incidents.
>This is the same bullshit argument you read so often after such 'incidents'
Of the large number of such incidents around the world there are very, very few that have been explained away this way than you would have us believe. So your use of "so often" is wrong and a feature of your bias to seek confirmation of your predetermined narrative.
>Oh he wasn't a REAL Muslim
Nobody has said that about him.
>radicalized
There is no evidence of this in the way that this term is usually used. If someone was radicalizing him it was the "voices in his head" that is known to be part of his mental illness.
>>
>>210494
It could have been stopped by not allowing afghans into Australia too
>>
>>210537
>>Oh he wasn't a REAL Muslim, he drank alcohol and fucked around
Gay sex with an older man, not regular fucking around (for the one in Nice.)

>>210588
To be honest, they should also not have allowed the Brit criminals and whores to begin with. We'd have far less shitposting by now.
>>
>>210429
>drug abuse
He assimilated. He became another mental Australian druggy.

>>210588
Mate your country is full of weirdos. I've seen them on the telly.

>>211057
>criminals and whores
It's modern day Australia that makes Australians crazy.
>>
>>210465

>Islam

You misspelled "religious ideology"
>>
>>211652
Any radical ideology is bad. It doesn't have to be religious. Look at communism and fascism.

Some religions, like Christianity, Bhuddism, and sihkism are great benefits to society. They drive good moral principals. Modern Islam is really not a benefit.
>>
>>211652
>Reddit spacing
>Defending Islam
>>
>>211665

>Islam isn't a religious ideology
>thinks I know what Reddit spacing looks like

I think you're projecting there buddy. I've not actually been to Reddit only ever seen screenshots from threads on 4Chan.
>>
>>211660

Best religion is Jainism in terms of non-violent, I have nothing against religions to be honest, I agree with you about any radical ideology being dangerous, I just added religion to ruffle anons feathers.
>>
>>211652
You misspelled terrorist.
>>
>>210091
Australians will just have to get used to tons of steel slamming into their bodies.
>>
>>210091
>Australian
You misspelled convict.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.