[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://news.sky.com/story/my-button-is-much-bigger-trump-threatens-north-korea-with-nuclear-war-11193800

>North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
>>
>lying about what's built into the fucking Oval Office desk
Does anyone think this is good diplomacy?
>>
>>214054
>nuclear football
>not even kinda round

whole country is fake news desu
>>
That's not even his craziest tweet of the day.

>I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
>>
>>214065
earlier he tweeted "watch hannity @ 9pm" but has since deleted
>>
>>214065
>>214066
Imagine getting $400k/year to golf, watch TV and shitpost on Twitter all day.
>>
>>214050
Hoowey you go show them Mr. President. You go show them how we deal with problems out in Real America.
>>
They should restart the draft and use battlefield nooks. Then hopefully China and Asia jump in and ally with the European Union against us. It will be the yugest war.
>>
>>214081
Pacifism has made mankind weak. Conflict, hate, and the blood of our enemies are what drives human evolution. Pacifism leads to devolution.
>>
>>214102
Me and the nigger purge are coming to your house. Tell your mom and sister .
Also anon, grab your ankles. The Village People train of love is cuming your way.

We can do that. You are weak and are life unworthy of life.

Deutschland Deutschland pol edgy faggots....
>>
>>214067
He donates all but $1 of his paychecks being president. If the law allowed it he'd do it for free.
>>
>>214110
>If the law allowed it he'd do it for free.
so generous
>>
>>214065
I wonder who will get a prize.
>>
>>214065
>Monday at 5:00 o’clock
> 5:00 o’clock
> 5:00
> o’clock

baka
>>
>>214050
While the Norks are negotiating with Worst Korea to deescalate the situation, President Wario is working to ensure that millions of our own people are incinerated in radioactive fire. But I guess its worth it to "pwn teh libs", right?
>>214102
That's some utter bullshit and you know it. Human beings have a natural aversion to killing eachother, its why our military and law enforcement agencies adopted training programs designed to turn it into a reflex rather than a conscious action, and why those same programs led to a massive increase in things like PTSD.
You reactionaries claim to care about "your people" yet the notion of a world where we can live in communities built around trust and kindness and freedom, where we can love our families and raise them without fear- such a world disgusts broken people like you. You dream of a world of racial holy war where you're constantly under siege, a fucking nightmare world where nobody can feel safe.
Even if you're so deranged as to think that conventional warfare is some sort of noble struggle or some ridiculous crap like that, this is NUCLEAR war we're talking about, the final culmination of your beloved "conflict, hate, and blood of our enemies". A war in which there is no "honor" or "valor" or "courage" or any such bullshit- only countless innocent lives reduced to ash in an instant. Everyone you know, everyone you love, GONE. And for what? What could possibly be gained from such senseless destruction?
>>
>>214081
>It will be the yugest war.
God bless America.
>>
>>214110
And yet charges the Secret Service tens of thousands for golf cart rental on every round at his courses, tens of thousands for SS to rent out an entire floor of any Trump building when the prez overnights there, and millions for them to rent and renovate the floor below the penthouse at Trump Tower NYC. Oh but of course Trump doesn't take a salary as President!
>>
>>214149
Yeah Trump should just go without the secret service and get assassinated
>>
>>214202
Or just stay at the places that are already up to presidential security, like the white house and camp David
>>
2020 can't come soon enough.
>>
>>214110
And donates it to the departments he’s doing his best to gut? Yeah that check he wrote to the NPS will REALLY help after their budget gets slashed.
>>
>>214054
That's it, that's the last fucking straw! IMPEACH DRUMPF! NOW!
>>
We should just assassinate him already... hire someone from Japan or some shit
>>
>>214050
thank you mister president.

2018 will be a good year.
>>
>>214065
Good Give it to CNN.
>>
>>214067
He doesn't.
>>
>>214068
>Hoowey you go show them Mr. President. You go show them how we deal with problems out in Real America.
being this triggered about at tweet.
>>
>>214338
Can't wait to see the unhinged lefts reaction to them losing 4 more senate seats.
>>
>>214244
Can't wait to see the reaction when he wins another term.
>>
>>214247
They need to be gutted the Administrative state in Washington DC is a burden on the people.

>>214204
No, he can go where he pleases.
>>
nuke them all kim

nuke them all

knits breed lice
>>
>>214394
DO IT KIM
>>
>>214352
Can you win another term from a prison cell?
>>
>>214354
>No, he can go where he pleases.
Costing the public a small fortune all the while he brags about how generously he donates his salary to government departments on which he is simultaneously imposing much larger budget cuts.
>>
Can't take these clowns seriously.
>>
>>214149
They probably follow him around to make sure that he doesn't get out of line. I would have done the same.
>>
>>214420
>I would have done the same.
I wouldn't let him out.

Surely it would be cheaper to mow the White House for golf.
>>
>>214065
Will he give an award to any right wing outlet?

I doubt it, even though he's already called a few fake news when they've dared to criticise.
>>
>>214055
There's no such thing as the 'nuclear football'. The football doesn't have to do with nukes.
>>
>>214140
>Human beings have a natural aversion to killing each other
AHAHAHHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>214354
>No, he can go where he pleases.
He can also lend his carts for free or a reasonable fee instead of charging "the Administrative state in Washington DC" a ridiculous price.
It's OK to charge VIP customers of a golf club a lot, but presidential security isn't here for shit and giggles. They're here on order on the golf club owner, they shouldn't pay him.
>>
>>214102
This explains how immigrants come to America and cuck them out of jobs while whites go whine online about it.
>>
>>214137
Forgive him, he was never in the military, so he doesn't know how to give accurate times.
>>
>>214354
>the Administrative state needs to be gutted so that they stop wasting our money!
>Trump can do whatever he wants with my money!
10/10, thanks for the quality shitpost anon. Every now and then I think that people are actually retarded enough to think that it's fine for a president to line their own pockets so long as they support their policies, but then I stumble on a post like this with such blatant contradictions that I realize you must be b8ing.

>>214352
After losing a senate seat in the most democratic state in the country, it'll be especially rough
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/democrats-send-trump-and-trumpism-a-message-with-election-night-wins/2017/11/07/5e6a7b5c-c308-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.70da4c5c57a2

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/28/doug-jones-alabama-senate-certified-319601

>>214050
This whole thing is like watching two ten year olds argue.
>I could blow you up
>I could blow you up harder
>I could blow you up times infinity
Jesus fucking Christ, we know Kim is a rational actor, and that he knows that we could turn his country into a glowing pile of goo anytime we wanted. What fucking purpose do these Twitter fights serve, other than to put North Korea even more on edge and risk a nuclear war over some misunderstanding?
>>
>>214050
Trump: "Mine is bigger and actually works"

Mossad: "The button is useless. We rewired it to make animal noises"

Just a coincidence, silly Goyim.
>>
When I scroll through these threads or spend more than 5 minutes on Twitter I am honestly asking myself if they put something in the water system in the US. Everytime Trump is brought up (which is 24/7 all day erry day) people go out of their own way to spout the most hysterical, caricatural accusations just to comfort themselves. What the hell happened?
>>
>>214710
>What the hell happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98

Who, not what, comrade.

>This is what we live with. Welcome to our lives.
>>
>>214715
I don't see what this song has to do with what I said but okay.
>>
Why is it okay for Obama to just completely ignore nuclear threats, but libcucks go crazy when Trump Judy fucks around with NC
>>
>>214720
How did Obama ignore nuclear threats? The Obama administration did exactly what the Trump administration has done so far: enact more sanctions.
>>
>>214718
You've never heard of the Internet Research Agency?

I bet they've purchased a few 4chan passes over the years.
>>
>>214723
Except Obama did it with out antagonising Kim with personal insults.

Fortunately Kim isn't actually crazy or suffering from dementia.
>>
>>214727

>purchased a few

Moot and nip moot are giving these shills unlimited passes for shekels

MS probably has hundreds alone
>>
>>214718
The IRA head office is in St Petersburg.
>>
>>214733
>MS probably has hundreds alone
Who is MS?
>>
>>214715
>>This is what we live with. Welcome to our lives.
mfw europe has been suffering this shit for years
and now putin has an army of trumptards defending him
and berniebots agree

disappointment.jpg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8
>>
>>214846
PUSH THE BUTTON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF1WWXLVIQ4
>>
>>214202
ffs the existence of the ss was not the issue of the post.
no points there anon
>>
>>214682
lol
>>
>>214720
holy fuck
a spin on the "but..Hillary". Stop being a whiny child.
>>
>>214140
I think we have to choose to believe in the possibility of humanity to not cave in to senseless violence. We're not hard wired. It has to be a conscious effort.
>>
>>214737
Microsoft.
>>
>>214885
Why would they want passes?
To troll /g/ I suppose. I don't think it helps.
>>
>>214600
In Europe we learn how to read a clock in kindergarten...

>>214733
>giving these shills unlimited passes for shekels
So they are selling them?
>>
>>214883
>stop being a whiny child
>IMPEACH DRUMF TREASON RUSSIA #THERESISTANCE
>>
>>215060
Got proof?
>>
>>215062
No one does, yet vindictive cunts keep screaming that same retarded mantra wishing it'll be true.
>>
>>215011
The joke is that you either write "0500 hours", "5 o'clock", or "5:00 am". Mixing and matching systems leads to confusion and anarchy.
>>
>>215063
like 'lock her up' or 'mexico will pay'?
>>
>>216982
Don't forget "drain the swamp".

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.