[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/03/fbi-evidence-one-witness-clinton-email-case-lied/

computer technician who deleted Clinton emails from her server in March 2015 after a congressional subpoena had been issued for them, originally lied to the FBI during his interviews, memos show. The witness’s name was redacted from documents released by the FBI but he was identified as an employee of a computer firm that helped maintained Clinton’s email server.

His admission of false statements came one day after the Comey statement was already being drafted, investigators told The Hill.

The computer employee originally told the FBI in a February 2016 interview that he did not recall making any deletions from Clinton’s server in March 2015, FBI records show.

But then on May 3, 2016, the same employee in a subsequent FBI interview told agents he had an “oh shit moment” and in late March 2015 deleted Clinton’s email archive from the server, according to FBI documents reviewed by The Hill.

Lying to the FBI is a federal felony, a crime that former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn recently pleaded guilty to. But the FBI decided not to pursue criminal charges against the witness, and instead gave the technician an immunity deal so he could correct his story, congressional investigators said.
>>
Do you have a real source for this besides a right wing opinion blog?
>>
>>214380
if this blog shit is allowed now
the fun really begins
>>
>>214380
Lol the IT guy went on Reddit asking for help, it's hilarious
>>
>>214380

>According to the F.B.I. documents, Mr. Combetta told the bureau in February that he did not recall deleting the emails. But in May, he told a different story.

http://archive.is/PqOXB

New York Times. From a year and a half ago. It's like you fucking retarded forget everything in the morning.
>>
>>214380
Let me guess, you honestly think that NPR is journalism?
>>
>>214464
it looks like it is
let the chaos conmence
>>
>>214345
> computer employee
Top-notch writing
>>
>>214489
Oh so you mean right wing media like Hotair.com is rehashing 1 1/2 year old stories from he 2-16 election as a distraction? I wonder what they could possibly have to distract from...
>>
>>214464
Oh great I suppose this means dailykos is allowed if hotair is. THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.
>>
>>214678
Already been warned and had one of my threads deleted.
This is still here though so I won't be deterred by moderator bias.
The time for playing nice is over kids.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.