[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/01/03/view-goes-full-ridiculous-trump-leading-us-toward-stoning-gays-rise-like-iran/\

“To me right now we really have to keep our focus on Iran because if somehow they’re able to get themselves free from these chains that bind them from this autocratic regime, it would be a huge game changer the world over,” she stated, before Behar more forcefully pitched her idea that Trump was leading the U.S. into a freedom-less dictatorship:

“I think that’s true in this country also, if we can get away from him [Trump],” Behar snarked, to audience approval.

After host Sunny Hostin praised the protests and images of Iranian women removing their hijabs as “so powerful,” McCain tried to address Behar’s anti-Trump arguments:

“I just think having any kind of conversation about moral relativism in a country where we couldn’t be sitting here without our heads covered, where gay people are literally murdered and stoned to death in the same streets and comparing it somehow to what’s going on in the United States of America, for me when we have these conversations comparing the United States to Iran, that’s where I end conversations and where I just leave because it’s ridiculous,” she gushed.

But Behar tried to walk back her comparison. “We’re not comparing it–” she began before McCain cut her off.

“You just said we need to rise up against Trump in the same way like Ayatollah Khomeini is somehow morally relative to President Trump. I think that’s crazy,” McCain stated.

“It’s not apples and apples. It’s not equal. But we’re on a very slippery slope in this country towards throwing democracy out of the window every single day,” Behar gushed.
>>
I think both Trump supporters and Trump haters would really enjoy it if Trump haters attempted a revolution. It's a win-win situation. Let's go.
>>
>stoning gays
>rise like iran

There are no gays in Iran.
>>
This is news?

Only in America.
>>
>>214405
>Only in America.
Don't bully.

Reporting the views of daytime talkshow hosts is how we know Red State isn't part of the MSM.
>>
>>214372
as a gay, I am used to feminists embarrassing me like this
>>
>>214372

Try it, you communist faggots. Give me a reason to start using live target practice. You will be at the top of my list.
>>
>>214372
>The View
The same yentas who actually said that nurses don't do anything?
>>
>>214493
I totally read that in the SouthPark 'theer teeking are jhabs' white trash dialect
kek well done m8 thanks for the larf
>>
>>214646

What? I don't speak nigger.
>>
>>214649
I have a feeling you do
>>
>>214646
>get called stupid
>wtf I now have different political beliefs
So effective.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.