[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.

The government-sponsored study showed a jump in violent crime committed by male migrants aged 14 to 30.

Asylum seekers who are regarded as war refugees who have relatively good chances of staying in Germany tend to avoid trouble more, the study found.

“The situation is completely different for those who find out as soon as they arrive that they are totally undesirable here. No chance of working, of staying here,” Pfeiffer said.

The study said reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence. Such reunions look set to be a particularly contentious issue in talks about a new coalition government.The predominantly young male majority of refugees live in Germany without partners, mothers, sisters or other females whom the study sees as a “violence-preventing, civilising force.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J
>>
No brainer
>>
>>214416
>migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.

Which is why ALL the "migrants" burn their I.D. and ALL claim to be from Syria, even sub-Saharen Black Africans....
>>
>>214416
>It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.

You fools, it's the Pakis and Turks, not the Syrians.
>>
>>214437
/pol/tards un-ironically believe this
>>
>>214453

So you've been, what, ignoring the articles coming out showing an overwhelming majority of the "poor innocent refugees" have zero documentation and are functionally illiterate (in their own languages)? Or did you think them "racist" and "problematic?" I'm trying to understand how, with this information widely available, you resort to "lulz /pol/ conspiratard."
>>
So no other news sources reporting this?
>>
>>214416
Shocking.
>>
>>214453
Lefties: literally dumb as rocks in logic
>>
>>214453
Which part of it is incorrect?
>>
I love how this study basically says "migrants are criminals, let's allow more in and hope they stop"
>>
>>215030
The lefts solution for everything is killing your enemies with kindness and money, in a a hope that they eventually will stop.
>>
>>214503
Reuters is generally pretty good, I'm not surprised they're reporting stuff like this.

>>214437
While I'm sure you're being a bit hyperbolic, do you have an article or other source about this claim? I'm legitimately interested, as it doesn't sound too far fetched.
>>
>>214531
Neither part is true.
I doubt he has evidence to show "most" let alone ALL.

The USA should be taking these people because it is the USA that creates the conditions for them to migrate.

And if the USA doesn't wish to take them they should pay to police the migration routes and stop them coming.
>>
>>215241
Um, no. As Allies they are defacto responsible in part for USA actions as well.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.