[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

A 17-year-old in northern Virginia is facing two counts of murder for allegedly killing his girlfriend's parents after the couple tried to get their daughter to stop dating him because of his suspected neo-Nazi views, according to police and family members who spoke to the media.

Early Friday morning, the couple, Scott and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, were shot in their home by the teenager, police said, who then shot himself.
Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Reem Awad said the suspect, whose name is being withheld by police because he is a minor, is hospitalized in critical condition with life-threatening injuries. He is under police guard.

Four other family members who were in the home at the time were uninjured.
Buckley Kuhn-Fricker recently discovered private tweets on her daughter's phone that concerned her. The tweets, which she believed were connected to the boyfriend, included one that responded to a photo of a candy shop featuring a Jewish dreidel with the comment "ima run in there with my swastika armband right now," the Washington Post reported.

The mother, according to the Post, wrote to the principal of the school that her daughter and boyfriend attended, warning him of her concerns. She sent the principal images showing a Twitter account that had retweeted messages praising Adolf Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings and making derogatory comments about Jews, the Post reported.

The mother, the paper reported, believed the messages were posted under an assumed name but that the account belonged to her daughter's boyfriend. The Post said it could not independently confirm the account was tied to the boyfriend. CNN was not able to verify the information about the account.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/24/politics/fairfax-county-murder/index.html
>>
Buckley Kuhn-Fricker's mother, Janet Kuhn, told the paper her daughter believed the boyfriend was trying to indoctrinate the girlfriend with white supremacist ideas. Kuhn told the paper the family staged an intervention with her granddaughter last week and thought the relationship was over. But early Friday morning, the couple discovered the boyfriend was in the house and he shot them, according to what Kuhn said she was told by police, the Post reported.

When reached by CNN, Kuhn said she preferred not to talk about the incident right now.
Police have not made public the motive for the shootings or the relationship between the suspect and the victims.

Friends tell CNN the family believes the incident sends a message about Nazi evil.
Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was a non-practicing lawyer who owned a company that provided care to older adults. Her husband, Scott, was a statistician with the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
>>
>>217101
I really want it to come out that the account wasn't his. Would really add a fantastic dark irony to this story. A family driving an innocent young teen to so horrible things by falsely accusing him and all. Could probably even be made into a great film
>>
>>217106
>A family driving an innocent young teen to so horrible things by falsely accusing him and all.
He dindu nuffin, they asked to be killed
>>
>>217113
Never said that, but I'm glad you got at least some enjoyment out of my musings
>>
If a 17 yo black did a politically motivated double murder, his ass would be in real court where it belongs. White privilege strikes again.
>>
>>217613
a small gang of blacks kidnapped a mentally disabled white guy and tortured him without it being labeled a hate crime

so i doubt it
>>
>>217619
Except like, black teens who are 14 who are caught with weed are tried as adults and thrown into jail for years.
It's literal fact that the criminal justice system is waaaaay harder on black people than its white people.
Imagine being so much of a /pol/tard that you literally ignore reality.
>>
>>217101
Was he REALLY a neo Nazi? Because all I've seen are he posted on some website
>>
>>217661
How many of those teens have prior convictions or had possession tacked on in addition to other charges?

>>217665
They don't even have evidence he was the poster. They conveniently hid the fact they can't verify any of the families claims deep within the article.
>>
>>217671
Great reporting, fuck
>>
>>217671
So, instead of suing for defamation and collecting a million dollars for these vile and scurrilous claims, he instead murdered them and will be raped in prison for the rest of his life.

Sounds smart.
>>
>>217115
You implied that he only resorted to murder because the family accused him of being a neo nazi
>>
Fact is he killed 2 innocent people, may he burn in hell.
>>
I know this kid, I live in Fairfax
>>
>>217684
By stating how I think it would be fun if real life played out like the plot of a lifetime movie?
>>
>>217686
>2 innocent people
they sound like they angered the Gods. He wasn't some mighty being with power, he went out an revolted against those that did. Those who abused tehier power. OVer his PUSSY SUPPLY
>>
>>217682
or hailed as a hero by his brothers.

get out of your fantasy faggot
>>
>>217686
>innocent
Try again kike.
>>
>>217613
No it wouldn't. We wouldn't even hear about it. Niggers get free passes all around.
>>
>>217661
No they aren't. Stop lying you dumb nigger.
Niggers commit other crimes when they are "caught" with weed. You people just can't stop commiting crimes.
>>
>>217686
They deserved it.
>>
>>217613
>White privilege strikes again.
No such thing.
That's something people who suffer from Race and success envy use as an excuse.
>>
>>217796
'White privilege' may be a nebulous term, but 'black disadvantage' is more than concrete. The fact that people exist who can't comprehend that black people could be similar to them is evidence of it.
>>
>>217769
>or hailed as a hero by his brothers.
Yeah, Nazis are real popular in prison. No doubt he'll be drowning in adulation.
>>
A friend of mine knew him, said he was trying to convert his gf to Catholicism when the parents intervened. Take all of this with the grain of salt you should, but from what I know he WAS very far right. Really is sad that he was mentally unstable enough to go this far over the whole thing though.
>>
>>217818
>A friend of mine knew him
smells poltard bullshit
>>
>>218239
You dont have to believe me. I didnt know the guy. Im only saying what I heard. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>217101
Let's be under no illusions -- if he weren't white and this was pre-2005 he would be facing the needle (capital punishment for minors was banned by USSC in 05). Virginia executed a half-retard 17-yo in 1998:
murderpedia.org/male.W/w1/wright-dwayne.htm

Granted this Nazi's case is actually rather similar to a white 17yo kid who was executed in Oklahoma -- his excuse was being a Satanist addicted to D&D instead of a Nazi addicted to 4chan though --
murderpedia.org/male.S/s1/sellers-sean-richard.htm

In conclusion, minors should not be tried as adults (as society in no other way treats them as if they have adult temperament or judgement), PERIOD. Or wait -- I forget -- maybe it's, minors should ALWAYS be tried as adults for adult crimes. One of those.
>>
>>218293
He's unlikely to survive shooting himself anyways.
>>
>>218307
I hope he does, but it either leaves him completely bedridden or crippled and (more) retarded. Don't try to escape justice via suicide if you can't do it right.
>>
>>218381
>2 people dead
>I want more in the ground without a trial

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.