[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!



File: el-salvador-1.jpg (823 KB, 900x600)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-42656433

>"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump told lawmakers on Thursday,according to the Washington Post.

>The remark was reportedly in reference to people from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries.

>The White House did not deny the comment, which has been confirmed by other US media.

>"Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people," a statement from White House spokesman Raj Shah said.

>It continued: "Like other countries that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.

>"He will always reject temporary, weak and dangerous stopgap measures that threaten the lives of hardworking Americans, and undercut immigrants who seek a better life in the United States through a legal pathway."

>Mr Trump's remark reportedly came as lawmakers from both parties visited him to propose a bipartisan immigration deal.

>Democratic Senator Richard Durbin had just been discussing US temporary residency permits granted to citizens of countries hit by natural disasters, war or epidemics, say US media.

>According to the Post, Mr Trump told lawmakers the US should instead be taking in migrants from countries like Norway, whose prime minister visited him on Wednesday.

>Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, was also in the meeting, but would not comment on the president's reported slur.

>The New York Timesreportedthree weeks ago that Mr Trump had said Haitians "all have Aids" during a June meeting about immigration.

>A backlash to his latest alleged remarks was swift.
>>
>>217327
>Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democratic lawmaker,tweeted: "I condemn this unforgivable statement and this demeaning of the office of the Presidency."

>Another black Democratic lawmaker, Cedric Richmond, said Mr Trump's comments "are further proof that his Make America Great Again agenda is really a Make America White Again agenda".

>Mia Love, a Utah Republican and the only Haitian-American in Congress, demanded Mr Trump apologise for the "unkind, divisive, elitist" comments.

>But the White House was apparently brushing off such criticism.

>One Trump official was quoted by CNN as saying: "Though this might enrage Washington, staffers predict the comment will resonate with his base, much like his attacks on NFL players who kneel during the National Anthem did not alienate it."

>A spokesman for the Salvadorean embassy in Washington DC declined to comment.

>In Thursday's meeting, lawmakers reportedly proposed restoring so-called Temporary Protected Status (TPS) permits for certain countries, while offering $1.5bn (£1.1bn) for a wall that Mr Trump wants built on the US border with Mexico.

>This week the Trump administrationannounced it was withdrawing TPSfor El Salvador.

>The decision gives Salvadoreans who have been living in the US for nearly three decades until next year to leave, seek lawful residency or face possible deportation.

>They were granted provisional US residency after an earthquake devastated the Central American country in 1991.

>But the State Department said on Monday that much infrastructure damaged by the tremor has since been repaired.

>TPS permits have already been withdrawn from Haitians and Nicaraguans.

>Hundreds of thousand migrants face possible deportation from the US.
>>
>>217327
What a disgusting piece of shit. Guess the fake news was right. He did make a 180 after talking about taking the heat over immigration reform.
>>
>>217340
what world are you even living in
>>
>>217340
>says the guy who's ancestors immigrated from a shithole country.

You are a shitstain on your family
>>
>>217346
your metaphor sounds like a chimera. You are an abomination
>>
>>217349
Says the anon who follows the dead dreams of a dead abomination.
>>
>>217350
strawman
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/mia-love-response-trump-shithole/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29

Trump is the gift who never stops giving.
>>
>>217327
>not wanting people from literal shitholes coming to your country
It's like he doesn't want free voters. Now they're going to vote Democrat
>>
>>217340
White people are native to Europe, there are enough white people that if they wanted a mostly white country that's OK with me, but I just don't understand why white nationalists want that to be everywhere white people have emigrated en masse and outreproduced the local population, including North America, Australia, South Africa.
I don't care if the population of the US looks 100% white or 0% white, or brown, or black, or yellow, or red, I don't care if a white person only marries a white person or practices white culture. I just want all demographics to be treated with the same standards in places that have always been multi-ethnic like the US.
>>
>>217355
>Being rational
>In this cesspool of a board
What the fuck are you, some kind of commie?
>>
>>217355
To bring civilization
>>
>>217327
>"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"
The absolute MADMAN. This shit is comedy gold and all the outrage by the left and the MSM is the cherry on top.
>>
>>217370
It's fucking based and it's absolutely true
>>
>>217327
Latino here. Trump is dumb as fuck but he is 100% right this time and this is what Latinoamerica needs.
>>
>>217354
What? they'd mostly vote Democrat no matter what Trump did. Just like when Reagan granted amnesty to many illegals they mostly ended up voting Democrat. White people are the only race in America that majority vote Republican.
>>
>in country on temporary visa for 3 decades
>never decide to seek residency or citizenship
How can anyone defend this?
>>
>>217386
Plenty of spics vote conservative due to their strong Catholic (ie pro-life) and family-centric background. George W. was especially popular with hispanics, getting 44% of their bloc in 2004, so one could imagine that if they properly isolated their campaign field from the psycho anti-immigrant racist shit, Republicans could do pretty well among Hispanics again in the future if they manage to put up Rubio and Jeb or similar faces again.
>>
Based. Why the fuck DOES america let in bottom feeding scum?
>>217346
Africa and the middle existed existed when Europeans immigrated to america, which would be the shithole countries of those times. Your argument is invalid
>>
hes an idiot, but the concept that a country cant be a shithole is bizarre. there are countries where the majority think jews, homosexuals, and women are subhuman. these places think its okay to toss acid on your wife and discriminate agaisnt 50% of its entire population, believe that there are castes, that different groups of humans are worth less than others.

youll say that these concepts and practices are inhumane, but then pretend that none of the people from these places, who practice, enforce, support these things are perfect and blameless?

if these people are so great, so blameless, so morally superior, why would people be fleeing? why would you accept immigrants escaping from glorious utopias?
>>
>>217393
Bush only got 40% not 44%. that exit poll you're referring to was wrong.
>>
>>217337
He's 100% correct in what he said. Only disgusting people are the ones who think we should open our doors to these niggers and filth.
>>
>>217345
the real world.
>>
>>217346
oh shut up idiot. My ancestors came refom europe and even in it worst shape it was better than Haiti or the rest of these niggers countries are in their best shape.

I applaud the president for what he said.
>>
>>217352
He's also the guy who keeps telling it like it is.
>>
>>217354
Not if we keep them out.
>>
>>217355
Because when you allow niggers and other shit skins in they ruin things. They never make a place better.
>>
>>217393
Trump got a larger chunk of the spics than w did.
>>
>>"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"

Good question. no one really knows.
>>
Did you know that Negroes have normal skin like real humans, they just look dark brown because they are actually full of shit.
Thus the term "shithole country"
>>
>>217327
> "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump told lawmakers on Thursday, according to the Washington Post.

About time someone had the balls to admit this!

Why would any sane nation take in bazillions of dirt poor, uneducated, ass backward, criminally prone, 3rd world peasants?

How the fuck is that good for America?

> It continued: "Like other countries that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.

He’s absolutely right, ONLY the West is somehow required to take in anybody and everybody, legal or not while the rest of the world is free to restrict immigration in any way they please.

Look up the requirements Mexico imposes on potential immigrants; you have to already have a job making $X amount of money and/or have $X amount of money in a pension/retirement account, you must speak and read Spanish, etc. and so on.
>>
>>217355

The US was founded as a white ethno state, you fake news faggot fucking jew. Stop ruining my white nations with your colored immigration.
>>
>>217451
>completely and utterly rely on non-whites for your economy
>we waz white
lmao
>>
>>217455
Exploiting the labor of colored people sounds quintessentially white
>>
>>217457
>taking advantage of stupid people
yep. too bad you weren't on top
>>
>>217457
They can leave anytime they want. Africa has plenty of space for everyone.
>>
>>217455

>completely and utterly rely on non-whites for your economy

In what universe?

>we waz white

Naturalization Act of 1790, colored subhuman (redundant, I know.)
>>
>>217472
this one lmao
>>
>>217354
>Regan amnesty
>>
>>217427
yeah, trump is a great president
https://arynews.tv/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/trump_tweet.jpg
>>
I'm Jamaican and even I know it's a shithole
>>
>>217327
Well he isn't wrong
>>
>>217327
He did not lie. Haiti has been a shithole for centuries.

t. Currently resides in the Caribbean
>>
>>217482
He's right but it makes no sense politically or strategically.
>>
>>217484
>expecting tact and diplomacy from him

It's like a long comedy play.
>>
>>217382
Uncontrolled immigration is an assault on the working class. Not only has manufacturing been moved offshore into countries with low wages and insane working conditions, now here's more unskilled migrants taking local jobs.
Trump is doing right by working Americans.
>>
>>217327

Why does the president talk like an irate 3rd class Middle Schooler?
>>
>>217488
>Not only has manufacturing been moved offshore into countries with low wages
This isn't our fault tho
>>
>>217493

>mexico's mininmum wage is $4... a day
>most US manufacturing goes to Mexico
>we should have open borders and free trade

It's almost as if the Democratic party is flat out trying to destroy the United States.
>>
>>217490
Because Haiti is a shithole
>>
>>217495
>not blaming the jewish companies too
>>
>>217496
It was once the greatest and richest island in the entire Caribbean. But then the Niggers murdered all the french people. And because they are far too retarded to run the country by themselves, everything has gone to shit.
Literally a miniature planet of the apes.
>>
It's fake people wrap it up

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951813216291708928
>>
>>217499
>let me just casually unring this bell here
>>
>>217499
Too bad for Trump there are many witnesses
>>
>>217508
>anonymous """"sources""""
>>
>>217508
Who?
>>
look at jake tappers Twitter. he made a thread clarifying what was said by a source.
>>
>>217327
>He will always reject temporary, weak and dangerous stopgap measures that threaten the lives of hardworking Americans, and undercut immigrants who seek a better life in the United States through a legal pathway
All anyone knows about this meeting is that someone quoted him calling 3rd world countries a bunch of shitholes. Where is the coverage that he is taking his immigration policy directly from unions and clean politicians circa 1992? Why isnt that the focus?
>>
>>217399
>there are countries where the majority think jews, homosexuals, and women are subhuman.
Based.
>>
>>217512
Senators Dick Durban and Lindsey Graham
>>
>>217493
It is own fault for letting in china into the world trade organization. And what do the Chinese do to our regulations they break them and nobody seems to give a shit
>>
>>217451
>ethnostate
>even though blacks lived there and asians starting immigrating as early as the mid 19th century
Nice revisionism. As best the immigration policy was heavy biased towards whites (western europeans) but it wasn't impossible for a black or chinese man to move there.
>>
>>217487
To be fair it was in a private meeting, but then again he was talking to democrats so he has no one to blame but himself.
>>
I've been using this term since the early 1990's after visiting theses shithole countries in person while serving in the US Navy. I even use it to describe certain areas of the US.

It's a "non-burger". This is nothing but a distraction from other events currently in progress. Watch what the other hand is doing.
>>
>>217371
Glad you said it. This prez is such a straightforward blunt person it’s awesome. We will never see such a candid man in he office ever again. Hail Trump.
>>
>>217521
Blacks have been in the US longer than the US has been a country. Or are we just going to ignore the 3/5ths Compromise?
>>
All this 'he says - she says' stuff is a diversion from what's really going on in the oval office. We should be paying attention to policies passed, laws interpreted, enacted, not gossip.
>>
The people that will claim this was a harmless comment are likely the same people that considered Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment offensive.
>>
>>217536
What if you think they're both harmless?
>>
>>217538
Well that's up to you but I'd have to disagree with you about at least one of of those.
>>
>>217536
One is offensive to half of the American voter base. The other is offensive to shitholes.

Guess which one most Americans care about? Lol
>>
>>217540
Evidently most Americans didn't care about the one Hillary made because most of the voters voted for her.
>>
>>217370
It is kind of funny how a complete moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence became president. Says a lot about the state of politics.
>>
>>217532
> Entire race of people have rights taken away
> Laws they have no say in thrust them into poverty for 100 years
> White boy calls it compromise
Whitewashing
>>
>>217541
>still the shilling by ignorant shitheads1
>>
>>217541
And yet she lost again, fucking interesting that, isn't it?
>>
>>217327
> President Trump will always fight for the American people," a statement from White House spokesman Raj Shah said.
> Raj Shah

Apparently Trump's stand against foreign workers does not extend to the White House.
>>
>>217539
Which one?
>>
>>217546
.... You do know what the 3/5ths Compromise was, right? I was just refuting the claim that Blacks in the New World was a new phenomenon.
>>
>>217550
Are you implying that Raj cannot be an American because of his ethnicity? That's pretty fucking racist of you, m8
>>
Such a stupid way of phrasing it why does it do this crap.

It doesn't matter if I actually agree with him. Why does he say shit this way it makes him and the US look so bad.
>>
>>217560
The US was never look on as good, mutt
>>
>>217560
Over 9000 times this.

It's like that guy who comes out of the bathroom at a black-tie affair taking about the massive shit he just took. I don't mind it myself but time and place dude.
>>
>>217532
And? Doesn't change the fact that blacks were citizens after the 13th and 14th amendment. There was a chance to deport and it didn't happen.
>>
>>217560
>Such a stupid way of phrasing it why does it do this crap.
The worst part of this is that we don't actually know what he said verbatim, we're getting everything second hand.

We have Durbin's account, and Graham merely stating Durbin's account was "basically accurate." Yet the MSM has of course run with it like they've got an actual recording.
>>
>>217327
Haiti is a shithole, I am not alt-right or racist against Haitians but to claim its not a shithole is delusional. Hundreds of thousands are dead from an earthquake, decades of corruption and dictatorships from the 20th century and inept leaders of todays Haiti, is a recipe for disaster. He's right, its a shithole. Not the most proper way of describing Haiti's problems, but it is a shithole. It doesn't have to be one though.
Meanwhile the previous administrations bombed and massacred numerous non-white people but because they didn't use "mean and hurtful words", it was okay to murder people.
>>
>>217581
Good point, good sir. We shipped them over here by the boatload and then kept them around after we got rid of the one thing we brought them for. Sadly that makes us kinda responsible. Same way a deli owner is responsible when you find roaches in the mortadella.
>>
>>217327
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-42664173

The plot thickens

>Mr Trump insists he did not insult Haitians and appeared to deny calling any nations "shitholes", as was reported, prompting a global outcry.

>Democratic Senator Dick Durbin said Mr Trump called African It "shitholes" and used "racist" language.

>But two Republicans present said they could not remember those comments.

>Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue, of Arkansas and Georgia, said they heard the president "call out" what they described as "the imbalance in our current immigration system".

>Amid widespread coverage of his remarks at the private meeting with lawmakers to discuss immigration legislation on Thursday, Mr Trump on Friday tweeted that his language at the meeting had been "tough". But he added that the words attributed to him were "not the language used".

>Mr Durbin said that when Mr Trump was told that the largest groups of immigrants with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) were from El Salvador, Honduras and Haiti, the president responded: "Haitians? Do we need more Haitians?"

>What was the global reaction?

>Botswanasummoned the US ambassador to "express its displeasure" at what it called "highly irresponsible, reprehensible and racist" commentsIt asked the ambassador "to clarify if Botswana is regarded as a 'shithole' country given that there are Botswana nationals residing in the US"

>TheAfrican Unionsaid it was "frankly alarmed" by Mr Trump's statement

>UN human rights spokesmanRupert Colville said the comments, if confirmed, were "shocking and shameful", adding: "I'm sorry but there is no other word for this but racist."

>Haiti'sUS Ambassador Paul Altidor told the BBC the idea that "we're simply immigrants who come here to take advantage of the US" is wrong.
>>
>>217517
Hmm>>217585
>>
>>217541
>Being this retarded
Yikes
>>
>>217526

Some might posit the president should have a bit more class than his brainless dime-a-dozen cannon fodder.
>>
>>217614
>dime-a-dozen cannon fodder.

what?
>>
>>217614
>brainless dime-a-dozen cannon fodder.
Edgy as fuck.
>>
>Call third world countries shitholes
>Including the country with the highest murder rate in the world
>Is called a racist bigot
Could any person look me in the eyes and tell me that Trump is wrong? Hell it's arguable that most of the people from said African countries are highly likely to be a drain on the system due to poverty and lack of education. Trump even states that he would greatly prefer having Asian immigrants due to them having a good effect on the economy and generally being high quality immigrants. Nothing he said was racist and it was arguably entirely true yet the media and various politicians are decrying him as a 'racist' and a 'bigot' despite his statements being objectively true.
>>
>>217584
>>>/pol/
>>
Low IQ scores and violent undeveloped societies are not welcomed. What's to say if they come here they will make the country better? They never do, just travel to Florida or any place the congregate in. They live in neighborhoods surrounded by common language or tribal culture so they never assimilate. Then begin to partake in the same bullshit criminal activity they claim they needed to get away from. To top it all off, they vote for the same level leftists who dry humped their despotic shanty shitholes they came from. Countries where 10 year old girls make prime prostitutes or places where people shower using buffalo piss. I traveled the world, met some and fired at others. Close the fucking immigration system down. We're fucking closed. And learn English in a year or get the fuck out. No, your 300 cousins can't piggy back on you immigrating here. Fuck off shit skins.
>>
>>217449
>Why would any sane nation take in bazillions of dirt poor, uneducated, ass backward, criminally prone, 3rd world peasants?

It's literally what America has done since it was a bunch of colonies. The Scots-Irish, the Irish, the German peasantry, the Jewish peasantry, the Poles, the Eastern Europeans, the Southern Italians, the Mexicans, and now Latin Americans and African; all backwards shithole people. Fucking read The New Colossus you alt-right hack. It's probably fine to try to have an actual working system, lord knows we could use it, but America has benefited a lot from shithole people doing shithole jobs so their shithole kids can become regular Americans.
>>
Thread full of paid shareblue shills.

You can see how the quality of discussion tanks so quickly.

Obama would have built the wall brick by brick himself if all these third worlder shitholers voted Republican
>>
>>217704
>paid shareblue shills.

Please kill yourself kekistani LARPer
>>
>>217707

No one acts as retarded as you for free
>>
>>217709
K larper
>>
>>217386
>majority
>>217393
>%44
>>217401
Actually it's only %40

Anon #2 doesn't into statistics/majority
>>
>>Democratic Senator Dick Durbin said Mr Trump called African It "shitholes" and used "racist" language.

There's literally nothing wrong with racism, you fucking jew. It's literally pattern recognition. The next time somebody cries about racism around me, I will beat them until they stop twitching.
>>
>>217733
>The next time somebody cries about racism around me, I will beat them until they stop twitching.
>chimping out because someone said a word you didn't like
You sound like a nigger
>>
>>217733
Actually you'll probably seethe and say nothing like the beta autist you are. Maybe say a passive aggressive comment.
>>
>>217733
true
>>
>>217733
aww the white trash nigger is mad. Look at the little snowflake who is too dumb to judge people based on their individual merits.
Whats the little baby going to do shoot up a church full of unarmed black folk. or run a car through a bunch of liberals.
Come on feed me your salt bitch do us all a favor and shut the fuck up or kill your self.

Also you are the nigger here
>>
>>217733
come on bitch boy dance dance like the little fucking bitch you are. Entertain us some more. Im sure papa grandmaster wizard will show you the love you never got from your shit hole father.
Tel us more about how dumb we are and how much of an enlighted supreme white aryan god you are.
Im sure you can point to meaningful achivements in your life that are worth something right? You have to have done something much more worthy then these brown folks to get this much praise right? Its not like the only remarkable feature you have is that you are white.
>>
>>217746

Level with me

How much did they pay you for this post?
>>
>>217746
Haha look at this angry nigger.

White people are better because our countries aren't massive shitholes.
>>
>>217743
He must have hit a nerve?
Little liberal nigger faggot is mad.
>>
>>217743
best post I've seen all week~
>>
>>217455
The nonwhites could be easily replaced.
>>
>>217479
He is great
>>
>>217484
Yes it does, he didn't say this in public someone ratted him out. Most Americans agree with what he said and the left becoming unhinged shows the country who's correct.
>>
>>217490
He talks like the majority.
>>
>>217521
They were cheap labor nothing more.
>>
>>217533
Democrats don't want that because they would have to admit president Trump is doing an excellent job.
>>
>>217536
We are claiming it is correct. I glad he said it because he was 100% spot on.
>>
>>217545
Obama? Yeah the only reason that nigger win was because of his race.
>>
>>217560
His phrasing was correct.
>>
>>217614
How was he brainless? What did he say that as wrong?
>>
>>217703
They weren't savages. The hatiains and Africans are basically dirty eating rapists.
>>
>>217703
> It's literally what America has done since it was a bunch of colonies. The Scots-Irish, the Irish, the German peasantry, the Jewish peasantry, the Poles, the Eastern Europeans, the Southern Italians,

Those are all European people and none of them instantly got welfare with the government bending over backwards to coddle them, in fact many _returned_ to Europe after discovering American streets weren’t actually paved with gold.

> the Mexicans, and now Latin Americans and African

Non-Europeans who bring virtually nothing of value to the U.S. and instantly got on welfare and commit a shitload of crimes, creating a drain on American society.
>>
>>217498
> It [Haiti] was once the greatest and richest island in the entire Caribbean.

Nonsense, it was brutal slave state that oppressed thousands of people so that a tiny parasitical handful could become filthy rich.

That said, Haiti is the shittiest country in the Western Hemisphere and one of the shittiest on the planet and the few times it wasn’t a shithole, was when the U.S. invaded and took over the country, only for Haiti to instantly descend back into shithole status the moment the U.S. left.

Only an absolute retard would allow immigration from Haiti to the U.S.
>>
>>217614
>his brainless [...] fodder
>>217790
>what did he say that as wrong?

Kek. Literally proving his point.
>>
>>217836
_Most_ didn't return. Most stayed and did the shitty work Anglo-Americans and previous immigrants that had since assimilated were too good to do. The idea that a toothless Hiberian Mick alcoholic illiterate is better than a toothless Haitian nigger alcoholic illiterate because at least the first one is "white" is as fucking ridiculous as the idea that Mexican immigrants and Mexican Americans don't contribute to the country in any way.
>>
>>217854
You're making a false comparison. Even just looking at the laws and prevailing attitudes between the past and now it is clear that the US of the 19th and early 20th century was very different then the US now. It is disingenuous to draw direct comparisons between immigrant contribution to society in the past and present day because of this. Even just looking at the fact the US is a primarily service driven society now, as opposed to industrial in the past, would go a long way to explain why low skilled labor is less in demand.
>>
Time to Nuke Africa.
>>
this board would be better without the fake replies
>>
>>217451
>The US was founded as a white ethno state
So what if that was the initial purpose, if that purpose was obviously destructive and wrong? At the very least then all of North America shouldn't have been claimed as an ethno-state. If you just want to be a supremacist then fine, but be honest. You don't have a legitimate grievance to complain about race X being supplanted in a continent they're not native to when they still have a habitable native continent.

>>217429
>Because when you allow niggers and other shit skins in they ruin things. They never make a place better.
Of course migrants seeking to be permanent residents should be vetted on dimensions like lawfulness, economic independence, employability, and a respect for our society. For the typical new African migrant, we already do that, which is why their diaspora are among the best educated in the US. If your contention is that future generations will assimilate to more backward inner-city black culture, then the fundamental solution is to judge them individually so there is no impetus for them to become ghettoized into those communities, rather than limit the size of the talent pool from which we are able to draw migrants.
>>
>>217508
wrong a senator and gov that were there today signed a letter saying he didn't say that. Either way I wish he had.
>>
>>217541
not the americans that matter.
>>
>>217969
No there is no reason to allow more poor blacks in this country.
>>
>>217848
What point?
President Trump didn't say anything wrong and in fact a majority of people agree with him privately.
>>
>>217707
you're probably not paid just dumb college liberals who ignore reality.
>>
>>217994
His point was that trump should be more tactful than his "brainless" supporters. Then someone asked why they called Trump brainless.

Let me put this simply for you.
>>217614
>trump supporters are brainless
>>217790
>trump is not brainless

I should mention that I agree with Trump having lived in shithole countries.
>>
>>218002
Neither are brainless.
>>
>>218004
True but you don't prove that by misunderstanding or misrepresenting people.
The guy who I said was proving the other guys point WAS being brainless
>>
>>217781
Then again he was talking to a Democrat who said the word chain migration was offensive to blacks because it had the word chain In it. If you don't know what chain migration is it's basically when a group of people follow others to a ethnically similar neoghborhood.
>>
>>218019

who said that?
>>
>>218023
Senator Dick durbin said the word chain migration was offensive, he was also the one who told on trump.
>>
>>217854
>The idea that a toothless Hiberian Mick alcoholic illiterate is better than a toothless Haitian nigger alcoholic illiterate because at least the first one is "white" is as fucking ridiculous

The toothless Hibernian mick alcoholic wasn't handed a whole raft of welfare benefits the moment he got off the fucking boat.

Immigration back in the day wasn't an albatross hanging around the neck of America, the immigrants either contributed or GTFO, they didn't get to sponge off American tax payers.

Today, 79% of immigrants to the U.S. receive some form of welfare, 69% get food stamps and 71% get Medicaid, none of which happened in the past, which only encourages even more dirt poor, uneducated, ass backward, criminally prone, 3rd world peasants from shithole countries to come here and instantly get on the dole.

And finally, they're NOT EUROPEAN.
>>
>>218023
Here's a realclearpolitics article article
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/12/sen_durbin_chain_migration_is_offensive_to_those_whose_ancestors_came_to_us_in_chains.html
>>
>>218004

While an argument might be made for Trump having enough of a brain to at least stay somewhat afloat in his current position (with the help of other people that are more sensible, doubtless), his followers have no such argument.

At best they’re apathetic trolls and children who get petty pleasure out of the outrage he inspires. On average though they’re backward, primitive, hypocritical, mentally-lazy scum who will vote how mommy and daddy did because they’re afraid of thinking for themselves, latch onto inane soundbites like fish on a hook, and gravitate toward Trump because he’s a reflection of themselves: spiteful, immature, low-class trash.
>>
>>217430

Nope. And Romney got a larger percentage of the White vote than Trump did (so the nigger on CNN calling it a 'whitelash' was a fuckup in more ways than one.')
>>
>>217969

>You don't have a legitimate grievance to complain about race X being supplanted in a continent they're not native to when they still have a habitable native continent.

I absolutely do when that "habitable native continent's' rulers have decided the native Europeans must be replaced in the name of 'diversity' and anybody opposed must be thrown in prison.
>>
>>217521

Naturalization Act of 1790.

>freed whites of good moral characters

White slaves? Nope. Coloreds (freed or otherwise?) Nope.
>>
Kill all Niggers and other Shit Skins.

Genocide's the only solution to this Crisis.
>>
>>218032
The majority of the population is stupid and will vote for whoever promises them the most shit or scares them the most. That is the biggest flaw of every democratic society. It's easy to call Trump voters knuckle draggers, but it is disingenuous to believe only his supporters blindly follow ideals/platforms their leaders only pretend to uphold.

Try to view the world with a little less bias and you may get taken seriously outside of whatever little circle jerk commune you hole up in.
>>
>>218039

I'm aware of all that but I still find a special stupidity in the kind of people who vote for Trump.

Like everybody I know who likes him does so in part because he echoes their prejudices against what they perceive as the scum of society, but ultimately (and especially to someone with enough money and power to become president) they're no better than "niggers" themselves.
>>
>>218036
>I absolutely do when that "habitable native continent's' rulers have decided the native Europeans must be replaced in the name of 'diversity' and anybody opposed must be thrown in prison.
Who decided that? Show me the law. Are you telling me that all Trump supporters want is the same immigration standards for everyone regardless of race (our current system)?
>>
>>218041

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html
>>
>>218041

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
>>
>>218032

Your side of the spectrum thinks flooding the country with millions of uneducated third world coloreds will make the country a better place. You also think we should institute a basic income for all citizens. You also cry about jobs being automated (replaced by robots.)

Imagine if your side hadn't abandoned logic, reason, and facts as "white supremacy." If you didn't call things like "supply and demand" 'triggering' and 'racist.'
>>
>>218040
Could it be that you find their behavior annoying that is why it remains so memorable to you? Throughout the last election, both sides became increasingly insufferable through their extreme partisanship. You had people voting more out of spice then any sort of belief in a candidates platform or policy.

I don't disagree with your frustration, but I feel it is misplaced due to personal experiences and could be better directed at the system which allowed for this as opposed to individuals who may not be aware they were manipulated.
>>
Well, he's not wrong. Fucking nigger countries aren't any less deserving of being called a shithole. The fact that these low IQed gorillas are mad that the truth is attacking them is just appallingly laughable, especially to someone with an above average intelligence like I. These poor fucking nigger countries deserve to be called poor fucking nigger countries, just like the shitstains that they evolved to be.
>>
>>218055
>tripfag
>higher than average IQ
>>
>>218036
>>218043
>>218044

So you want to restrict immigration to the US on the basis of race to balance out the universe since Europe might be doing that against white people?
>>
>>218054

It's probably more due to knowing more Rightwing people than Leftwing. Most of my family voted Trump and at least one of them thinks the sun literally shines out of his ass. The ability of people to read every little rumor and tabloid gossip about the "opponent" and believe it unconditionally, then read similar shit about "their guy" and dismiss it, almost tearfully, as defamation of a great, noble, heroic character is utterly beyond my understanding.
>>
>>218044
>https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d

More than 3,300 people were detained and questioned last year over so-called trolling
on social media and other online forums, a rise of nearly 50 per cent in two years,
according to figures obtained by The Times.

About half of the investigations were dropped before prosecutions were brought, however,
leading to criticism from civil liberties campaigners that the authorities are over-policing the
internet and threatening free speech.

Arrests are expected to rise after Amber Rudd, the home secretary, last week announced
a national police hub to crack down on hateful material online. Freedom of information
requests have revealed that 3,395 people across 29 forces were arrested last year under
section 127 of the Communications Act 2003, which makes it illegal to intentionally “cause
annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another” with online posts.
>>
>>218055
Obvious bait, but kill yourself nonetheless. Tripfagging on a news board... what a shitstain.
>>
>>218055
wash ur mouth out with soap
>>
>>217915
Which laws and attitudes have changed? How have they changed? How does this affect the current roles that immigrants play in this country?

The move from factory work to service work does not change or improves the need or use of immigrants in certain position like gas stations, after-hours work like janitors and guards, back-of-the-house at restaurants, agriculture, basic medical/chemical tech and analysis, nursing, etc.

>>218028
What percentage of immigrants work? You're assuming that because they get benefits they aren't producing, which isn't how government assistance works. I'd put money on most of them qualifying for welfare etc AFTER their paycheck. Whether there's a NET short-to-medium term benefit on those individuals is anybodies guess. The long-term benefit to society is US-born children of immigrants who regularly graduate to the middle class. I'd also bet your statistics are at least 10% higher than reality. You're blowing shit out of proportion.
>>
>>217337
>Paid fake e-tears
>>
>>217704
>Obama would have built the wall brick by brick himself
Imagine Dollhands Trump trying to do the same. He'd be dead before we got the first mile up.
>>
Honestly Detroit is a bigger shit hole then most 3rd world countries...

The classic scapegoat at it again
>>
>>217583
Damn common sense is taking over my liberal body... FREEDOM!!!!




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.