[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/mcdonalds-employee-in-florida-slaps-customer/731694301

>Video on social media shows a McDonald's employee in Florida yelling at a customer, coming from behind the cash register counter and slapping the customer, yanking the glasses off her face.

>The incident took place at a McDonald’s in Jacksonville.

>According to customers who witnessed the incident, the customer threw a cup of coffee at the employee, potentially prompting the altercation.

>While the employee can be heard screaming, "Did you throw that drink at me?!" customers say the employee's reaction was unprofessional.

>"I'm speechless. I'm blown away by that one," said Eddie Ford, a customer. "I think it's totally unprofessional."

>Ford said no matter what happened before the incident, it could have been avoided.

>"Your job is customer service, and you come behind the counter and fight a consumer? That's crazy," Ford said. "You're the face of the company."

>McDonald's has been contacted for a response but had not responded as of Friday morning.
>>
>>245429
>"I'm speechless. I'm blown away by that one," said Eddie Ford, a customer. "I think it's totally unprofessional."
>"Your job is customer service, and you come behind the counter and fight a consumer? That's crazy," Ford said. "You're the face of the company."

Because a minimum wage employee at a fast food restaurant should be expected to maintain the utmost standards of professionalism after having a cup of potentially scalding hot liquid thrown at them. What a complete cunt this guy is.
>>
Good for the employee, they've done what everyone that has ever worked a food job has dreamed of doing more than once
To many people hide behind some "the customer is always right" bullshit as an excuse to act like total cunts in public
>>
>>245429
>the customer threw a cup of coffee at the employee, potentially prompting the altercation.

"Potentially."
>>
>>245431
So just because you make minimum wage, acting like a spoiled child is acceptable?
If you can't even figure out how to handle a douchebag customer how do you expect to deal with douchebag coworkers or douchebag clients?
>>
>>245435
They had a cup of hot coffee thrown at them, more than likely at their face. Just as an experiment, go get yourself some coffee and splash it on your face just to see how you deal with it.
>>
>>245435
You handle a douchebag by handling their face with the back of your hand.
Don't bend over because you're on the clock.
>>
Niggers
>>
>Florida
Why am I not surprised.

And good on that (former) employee. Anyone who thinks she can treat fast food employees like shit deserves a slap in the face.
>>
>>245435
You sound like a fucking eunuch.
>>
>>245435
A douche bag customer is somebody who asks for unsalted fries. When you throw a scalding liquid at someone you become a physical threat.
>>
Good, customers are entitled little shits. Bitch deserved it.
>>
>customer
>"""customer"""
>>
>black person cant control their violent tendencies
loving every laugh
>>
>>245488
so you'd let someone throw a large cup of hot coffee into your face without repercussions? Good to know
>>
>>245438
>>245439
>>245448
>>245451
>>245508
It shouldn't be scalding hot. boo hoo a bit of coffee, you people are the "eunuch soyboycuckolds" or whatever, it is like flying into a nerdrage and crying because Chad pulled a chair out from underneath you.

Why are tillers so salty?

The other day I spent all of 3 seconds getting the exact change and the tiller said in an incredibly sarcastic high pitched voice "thankyou and have a lovely day" and winked at me (note he doesn't do that with the other customers so I'm not paranoid).
>>
>>245517
Poast boipusy
>>
>>245508
>having this much self-control
>not understanding the will to do a job correctly in the face of retards
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>245517
You sound so desperate for any attention here’s a you.
>>
>>245429
Why are Americans so cucked when it comes to customer service relations?
>>
>>245517
Throwing hot liquid at someone is in a legal sense physical assault with an object and warrents more than a slap to the face you retarded loser.
>>
>>245517
Coffee is usually hot. But I'm sure you'd love it thrown in your face, you literal fucking doormat.
>>
I'm reminded of that Tumblr post with definitions of respect being "treat like a human being" and "treat like an authority figure". They both expected respect, but the coffee guy thought he was an authority. Because the worker treated him like a human being "instead", the coffee guy thought he wasn't being respected. So he treated the worker without respect but more precisely without "being a human being". So the worker acted the "same" back, but it was never really the same.
>>
>>245429
Bitch thows something at another person deserves it.
>>
>>245517
Nigger, fresh coffee is hot as fuck
>>
>>245577
>>245581
>>245589
Where does it say the coffee was fresh and to the point where it will melt skin?

What probably happened is they argued about shit, customer threw a cup in the employee's ***general direction*** and then a chimpout occurred. Christ why would you ever take an African's words at face value?
>>
>>245451
>a douchebag is someone that makes my job take an extra 3 minutes
Kys
>>
>>245429
>wasup! wasup! wasup!

Definitely a case of nigger-autism repeating nigger-catch phrases. When will we start treating these wretched souls?
>>
Some people deserve to be bitchslapped. There was a time, not so long ago, when you showed respect to everyone, in fear of beeing bitchslapped. Good times.
>>
>implying a literal shit tier mcjob is worth being disrespected or insulted over

I'd beat the shit out of anyone that ever fucked with me personally at any job I held, McJob or not. Not even an speculative situation tough guy, if you let someone fuck with you it's deserved at that point.
>>
>>245517
>being this much of a spineless doormat
>>
>>245583
Under rated post
>>
>>245593
Id come over the counter and slap you like a little bitch if you threw anything in my general direction. Hot or not doesnt matter if you throw a fit trying to degrade another person you are inviting them to throw a fit in turn.
You reap what you sow now kys you white knighting beta orbiter.
>>
>>245611
Congrats your advice just got the hambeast fired. Any other stellar employment advice you'd like to provide the class?
With all your experience in handling people maybe you should be training police on how to interact with civilians while you're at it
>well he threw a bottle of water at me so i gunned that little nigga boy down y'honah, he was degrading me y'hear? YEEHAW
>>
>>245619

Talk shit get hit
>>
>>245435
If you throw a cup of coffee at me youve broken the NAP. I dont give a fuck about making ronald macdonald proud any more
>>
>>245619
>not letting spolt brats treat you like trash is like gunning down people
Do you even know how stupid you sound? As a law student i can tell you attacking people will get you fucked up and its hard to take your ass whooping offender to court when you instigated the escalation.
Btw throwing solid objects at police officers can indeed get you shot.
I just thought you should know before you try it at your next antifa meetup but dont take my word for it and give it a try.
Dont forget to aks your buddies to film it and put it online with the tags idiot, instant karma, commie retard and self euthanasia.
>>
>>245628
>it's ok to commit assault when you don't get hit by coffee
Yeah, you're definitely going to be a good lawyer one day.
>>
>>245629
Your lawyer once you throw bottles at police you genius.
Attempted assault is still a crime and threat of it alone warrants action to an extent that it dramatically reduces sentencing should the retaliation be of excessive nature.
>>
>>245429
> “Your job is customer service, and you come behind the counter and fight a consumer? That's crazy," Ford said.

Nonsense, regardless of one’s job, everyone has the human right to self-defense and I’d say along with comes a certain level of vengeance.

If you attack me, I have every right to attack you back.
>>
>>245593
>Christ why would you ever take an African's words at face value?

There's video of this incident, isn't there?
>>
>>245632
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/jacksonville-mcdonalds-employee-slaps-customer/731460908
Recording started after the customer supposedly threw her coffee.
>>
>>245517
>>245524
>>245593
>>245619
Please castrate your selves.
>>
>>245631
>If you attack me, I have every right to attack you back.
That isn't self defense, that's retaliation.

f I bust into your house, you have the right to shoot me. If I bust into your house and then run back out before you have the opportunity to do anything, you can't chase me out and down the street with a bat and call it self defense (except in texas).
>>
>>245435
You think its fine to assault someone because they work a minimum wage job?
>>
Man you're all batshit insane, I will fucking murder you if you throw hot scalding liquid at my face.
>>
>>245654
There is no justification for ever violating the nap.
/thread
>>
>>245630
Great! So you've just demonstrated that by retaliating they're in shit as opposed to hot shit. I guess as a lawyer it's good for business to encourage this behavior? By the way, nobody is arguing that it's ok to assault an minwage employee. Just if you're wondering.
>>245645
You first. As has already been stated ITT, the employee did not have to retaliate, there are numerous alternatives which would ensure they don't get charged, can file a grievance with their boss AND not get canned because they have the maturity of a child.
Jesus christ you Americans are legitimately insane if you think her response was the correct response.
>>
>>245649
> > and I’d say along with comes a certain level of vengeance.
> That isn't self defense, that's retaliation.

If someone is attacked, they should be able to attack back without legal repercussions, assuming the retaliatory attack was in proportion to the initial attack.
>>
>>245657
He could have bent over and let the customer fuck him in the ass, too, but why should he?
>>
>>245661
>retaliating over consensual intercourse
I knew it, this thread is infested with feminists.
>>
>>245508
>let someone throw a large cup of hot coffee into your face without repercussions?
I would call the police.
Would not have a chimp out .
But then again I am a white male.
>>
>>245666
>I would call the police.
And you honestly think that a district attorney would charge him with battery?

Have you ever had a run-in with the cops in your life?
>>
>>245620
>Talk shit get hit

Are you a black person?
>>
>>245667
Being a white male, all of my police interactions have been positive.
Then again I never really break the law.
>>
>>245666
And he would just leave before the police got there, leaving you stewing with impotent rage.
>>
>>245670
Wow you have a poverty mentality there anon. So you are going to seek your own justice when you are wronged?
You are going to end up in jail eventually and you will likely imagine you did nothing wrong.
Good luck in life my friend
>>
>>245673
You seem upset.
>>
>>245674
Not at all anon, sitting here having some tea.
As a white male with an IQ far above average, I seldom get upset.
Not to say that it never happens, but it is pretty rare.
If someone were to throw coffee near me I would calmly call the police and would likely forget the entire episode by the end of the day.
At most it would be a cocktail party anecdote
>>
>>245677
What if someone threw coffee on your girlfriend?
>>
>>245669
Same.
That's why when he three his keyboard at me during tutoring since I wouldn't do the work for him, the cops didn't take me in for flooring the guy.
Turns out pussies who think retaliation is wrong and their actions should have no consequence because they're paying fall like bitches.
>>
>>245679
*threw
Math tutor, not English.
>>
>>245678
Now anon we both know its not likely that a high IQ white male shitposting on 4chan on a saturday night is going to have any sort of girlfriend.
You need to put more effort and imagination into your hypothetical .
If the coffee was tossed onto my GF but the thread was no longer there, say the person left the area, I would tend to her and call the police.
If the threat continued and I further violence was imminent, I might draw my weapon and square off.
Lots of ifs here but you see how emotion is not the decision maker ?
>>
>>245682
What if the guy throws coffee on your gf, and then he says
>"What're you gonna do about it, cuck?"
And then your gf is like:
>"Yeah anon, why won't you defend my honor?!"

After you call the police, the officer starts writing down a record of the incident:
>"Wait, you're saying you let a nigger throw coffee on your gf and you didn't do anything? What are, you a eunuch?!"

Then the police officer throws his coffee on your your face, and your gf kisses him. How do you react?
>>
>>245683
He bends over for his coffee enema, obviously.
>>
>>245666
>>245668
Your white ancestors, if they were Americans, would be ashamed of you for being a fucking pussy. You come from a tradition of frontier justice and self-appointed sheriffs who didn't go running and crying to the police every time someone spilled a drink on them.

If you're European then allowing yourself to be fucked by anyone and everyone is part of your cultural heritage so I guess it's okay.
>>
>>245685
If you are a white man, and you get in physical altercations with people , you are most likely poor.
Just statistically speaking.
I dont think a single person in my circle of friends has gotten into a fist fight as an adult.
>>
>>245685
Yeah, I don't really see why any American would be such a pansy. Kinda just ignores most of their history.
>>
>>245688
>If you are a white man, and you get in physical altercations with people , you are most likely poor.
>Just statistically speaking.
Yeah, and statistically speaking if you're a rich White you're more likely to be a libtard.
>>
>>245429
Employee did the right thing. They can get a minimum wage job somewhere else. I'm glad they taught that bitch to respect others. Next time, she'll think twice about throwing drink at somebody.
>>
>>245685
This. George Washington himself would have put her over his knee. Thomas Jefferson would scoff at anyone who would rather be meek and employed than self-respected and free.
>>
>>245690
>you're more likely to be a libtard.
Culturally , yes for sure. I dont know very many conservatives in real life.
I am even a registered democrat.
But I still voted for Trump.
>>
>>245657
The customer didn't have to throw coffee at this worker, did they? There are other ways of getting compensation for poor service.

Honestly the customer is way further in the wrong here, and expecting five star care for belligerent customers isn't something I expect from literal burger flippers anyway.
>>
>>245698
Why?
>>
>>245698
>I voted for Trump
>I'd let a nigger throw coffee on my gf like a total cuck

Checks out.
>>
>>245429
>the customer threw a cup of coffee at the employee, potentially prompting the altercation.
You think? Non-news. Throwing an object at someone is legally assault. The customer assaulted the employee first.
>>
>>245429
This is what you get with hiring school drop outs and dead beat losers . Oh but the superior high school graduates and college kids are too good for jobs like McDonald's. You really can't win here
>>
>>245666
This is a very liberal response. Liberals always want someone else's help. Be it getting the ketchup from the fridge, or pulling a violent attacker off them. They done want to work alone, they don't want to have to stand up for themselves, they don't want to have to depend solely on their own methods.

The police won't show up for 10 minutes - at best - and that person will be long gone and you will have lost yet another tiny piece of dignity of what little is left. Always relying on others to prop you up destroys your self-pride and confidence.
>>
>>245593
>Where does it say the coffee was fresh and to the point where it will melt skin?

If it was room temperature water, it'd still be assault and charges could be pressed. Incidentally, WERE charges pressed against the customer? I notice that was conveniently left out. But, I bet they were.
>>
>>245633
>Recording started after the customer supposedly threw her coffee.
You should have been on the internet long enough to know to ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask questions about vidoes when they aren't full-length and uncut. If someone is showing an event, there should be at least 15 seconds of nothing happening before and after the event they wanted to display. There should always be audio. There should never be cuts or breaks. If it's not a perfect flow, you should always ask yourself why. There is always a reason that videos get trimmed and edited.
>>
>>245690
>statistically speaking if you're a rich White you're more likely to be a libtard.
No, you're not. I take it you don't actually look at statistics. The more wealth you gain, the more conservative you become in general. The theory is that once you have something to protect, you stop wanting everyone else to have a piece of it. Regardless, statistics are the opposite of what you say. And in general, democrats are more poor than republicans by a magnitude. Those aren't elite liberals that are turning cities blue. It's all the blacks, mexicans, and poor whites living in run-down neighborhoods.
>>
>>245773
Poor whites vote Republican (like Mississippi). Rich whites in nearly homogeneous communities mainly vote Democrat (like Vermont).
>>
>>245773
>But this phenomenon is not limited to Hollywood. A review of the 20 richest Americans, as listed by Forbes Magazine, found that 60 percent affiliate with the Democratic Party, including the top three individuals: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. Among the riches families, the Democratic advantage rises even higher, to 75 percent.

>https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/economic-demographics-democrats/
>>
Shiit fuck McDonald's if you throw hot coffee at me we fightin. It's crazy that people think that bad service means you can throw shit a people. The customer is just as at fault as the employee And this is just self defense
>>
>>245775
It's more complex than that. So we understand why you can only make such a general statement.
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/11/does-your-wage-predict-your-vote/264541/
This one has multiple pictures for you.
>>
you almost never see bullet proof mcdolans in white neighborhoods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-LB3DhbvM
>>
>>245435
I make 95,000 a year plus a hefty bonus. If anyone threw hot coffee on me, anywhere they'd be getting a swift kick right to the fucking face.

If you don't react to your own defense, it's cause youre a coward who's "flight" response got triggered.
>>
>>245778
>>245809
People are entitled to defend themselves that's enshrined in legislation in my country.
If an employer fires someone because they were utilising their self defence powers lawfully, then that employer is right to be sued for unfair dismissal. The employer can't set training/policy that contradicts legislation.
This is in Australia funnily enough.
>>
>>245593
How would the employee know what temperature that coffee was when it was thrown at them? McDonald’s serves their coffee at 195 degrees. I wouldn’t fuck around with something like that. Also why are you so intent on defending the aggressor? Self-defense is both legal and encouraged.
>>
>>245429
>fuck you for fighting back against abuse, you get paid to take every shit from entitled cunts and like it
Should have slapped the rest of the retards there as well.
>>
>>245593
Succeeding to do harm is not the standard for determining if an assault took place.

"Hold up, officer. I only shot in the general direction of that guy. I didn't hit him, so I'm innocent of any crime."
>>
>>245429
People don't like being treated like shit and react with a backbone and they're the ones in trouble this is why people snap and shoot places up
>>
Nice to see a McMinnion refusing to take shit from some asshole. Throwing hot coffee on him/her..??? Holy fuck, that's a paddlin'. Guy has my support.

Getting fired from Raunchy Ronnies is not a bad thing. Eddie Ford in that article can go bite a fart.
>>
>>245429
I’d throw fucking fresh wet dog shit at the pasty white bitch cashiers fucking face if my 10 piece McNugget, large fries, Big Mac, & large Oreo McFlurry didn’t arrive within 10 minutes of ordering. They better fucking salt the fries like they never do, have the meal be piping fucking hot, or I’m gonna throw my bloody used tampons at the CUNT cashiers face. Fuck you bitch, I’m hungry & on my period. I need my fucking food cause I’m an American with legal rights to customer service cause I wanna have it my way.
>>
>>245778
I’d throw dog fucking shit at you if I ordered 4 Cheeseburgers
, 2 large fries, & a large Oreo McFlurry & it didn’t arrive within the following 5 minutes. I’m one impatient goddamn motherfucker fuck you white pasty ghost cunt
>>
>>245435
so you're telling me you would stand their all peachy after someone tossed a hot cup of coffee in your face?

fuck you. if someone threw a cup of coffee into my face all bets are off.
>>
>>245778
Naw I like throwing coffee at poor low class near homeless wage slave monkeys like you. People like you should be deported, you work at McDonald’s because you suck horse cock in life. Plain & simple, fast food cashiers aren’t important.
>>
>>246084
>t. cubicle cuck shed goy
>>
>>246084
Who cooks and serves the your McFat to you then, you pathetic child?
>>
>>246084
>I need to LARP on a Vietnamese rug weaving forum to feel better about my miserable life
Anon...
>>
>>245876
>Also why are you so intent on defending the aggressor?
Because the customer is white and the cashier is black, you know that's the reason why
>>
>>246169
>vietnemese rug weaving forum
>he thinks this is funny
>he thinks this isn't a form of larping
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>246159
Hopefully it will be robots in the near future, then I won't have to deal with idiots and pregnant Mexicans taking my order at fast food places
>>
>>245429
The douche customer and the Employee should both sue McD's.
>>
>>245429
Just wanna point out throwing shit at someone qualifies as assualt. Its your right to beat their ass. Then press charges against them as well

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.