[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

R.I.P. Ronald Lee Ermey.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Lee_Ermey

File: 89787087.jpg (63 KB, 657x645)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>Kyle Plush, a 16-year-old Ohio boy, died after being trapped by a seat in his Honda Odyssey minivan in a school parking lot despite two desperate 911 calls asking police to save him.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/kyle-plush-911-call-photo-ohio-van/
>>
Of course it was a woman who failed to pass the information, they are probably celebrating right now, one more point for the matriarchy
>>
I'd like to see a diagram of how he got trapped.
>>
>>245731
There was one on /o/
>>
>Plush Was Remembered as a Young Man of ‘Keen Intelligence’
>folds himself up in a car seat and dies
Pick one
>>
>>245736
I'm going to assume the seat malfunctioned and folded him in half, fucking him up in the process.
>>
>>245731 >>245735 >>245742
>>>/o/18966182
Ok... Not sure what the fuck he was doing bending into his trunk from his last row of seats instead of opening it from the outside.
Probably not worth dying for it though!
>>
>>245743
That's some nutty putty cave death style
>>
>>245708
Half the planet is women. Do you just troll /news/ looking to say, Yeah, Bitches, or is it all boards? pS- Get a job.
>>
>>245751
>Being this mad
Angry woman detected
>>
>>245744
>THE LAST DESCENT (TRUNK VER.)
i'd watch it
>>
>>245743
Probably reaching for something in the trunk and the seat fell over and pinned him.
>>
>>245771
Actually it says in the article he was supposed to go to a tennis match that day, he may have been looking for his tennis equipment in the van.
>>
>>245707
> White kid on a cell phone
If he was black, the cops probably would have shot him.
>>
>>245743
I've pulled down a backseat to get something from the trunk before, I wouldn't call it unusual at all.

Don't know exactly how you could mess it up so badly that you get trapped and die though. Maybe finding out a way is why they call him keen.
>>
>>245736
Autofellatio gone wrong gone SEXUAL
>>
>>245771 >>245774
Yeah but look - it was his van. He drove it to the parking. Then he left the driver's seat to get his stuff... but instead of opening the trunk from the outside, he opened the rear door, got in the last row, closed the door behind him then bent over the fucking seats? To pick up tennis gear (which is usually held in a medium bag)?
There's literally no time saved by doing this shit. If he left the door open his yells would have attracted the cops, and when his body was found the van had its doors closed.

... have i turned this shit into a potential homicide yet? Sure hope they'll take the fingerprints on those rear doors.
>>
>>245824
>have i turned this shit into a potential homicide yet? Sure hope they'll take the fingerprints on those rear doors
If somebody took the time to set up this elaborate plan and even fake two emergency police calls, you'd think they'd be professional enough to wear gloves.

Dude's just retarded and died a stupid death
>>
Police have no duty to provide services to individual citizens.
>>
>>245776
Only for not putting his hands up
>>
>>245796
>>245771
>>245774
>>245796

I used to have that same van. On the rear seat in the middle is a handle you pull and the seatback falls forward to the front of the car. Then the whole seat goes backwards and falls into the deep well in the floor. It is a 2004, maybe he pulled at it to climb over and it slipped backwards. Also the back row has three annoyingly tall headrests, would have to get over those too.
>>
so what do we learn from this ladies and gentlemen? maybe don't call the police for help when your family member would be there in seconds?
>>
>>245776
Of course, you can't just steal someone's minivan
>>
>>245707
None of the reasons why or how he got caught matter.

The poor kid died like that because of bad people not giving a shit.

it is sad he had to say goodbye the way he did.

The world is beautiful, loving and peace. Society is a rotted pile of greed, laziness, jealousy and all manner of shitty shit.

If i were a rich person id be doing something about it. Sadly us poor workers stay poor while selifhs pricks stay in power and dont value community, love, peace, understanding.
>>
>>245857
>actually reading the article
>>
>>245860
>The world is beautiful
Not after what we've done to it, you know about the trash island in the pacific right
>>
>>245743
how? and his head was in the spare tire compartment?
>>
>>245866
There's also garbage patches in the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Parts of Asia are basically huge landfills.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.