[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1505072213446.jpg (43 KB, 624x351)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44104599

At least 37 Palestinians have been killed and 1,300 wounded by Israeli troops in clashes on the Gaza border, Palestinian officials say.

The violence comes ahead of the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem, which has infuriated Palestinians.

They see it as clear US backing for Israeli rule over the whole city, whose eastern part Palestinians lay claim to.

Top US officials, including President Donald Trump's daughter and her husband, are attending Monday's event.

The dedication ceremony is now under way.

Gaza's Islamist rulers, Hamas, have led mass protests in a "Great March of Return" for the past six weeks. Israel says demonstrators are trying to breach the border fence.

Children were among those killed on Monday, the Hamas-run health ministry says.

Palestinians hurled stones and firebombs, while the Israeli military used snipers as black smoke poured from burning tyres.

Israel's army said 35,000 Palestinians were taking part in "violent riots" along the security fence and that its troops were operating "in accordance with standard procedures".
>>
>>251864
israel is the single largest danger to the middle east.
their actions are destabilizing the entire region and they are blaming it on the natives for not being accepting of their continued annexation of land
>>
i thought the president said we weren't going to involve ourselves in sandnigger politics anymore and yet here we are
>>
>>251882
True
But saying that out loud makes you an antisemite.
>>
>>251890
What isn't anti-Semitic these days... I heard a radio talk show host the other day say that the only reason the Iran deal happened was antisemitism. That it's whole purpose was to be anti semitic
>>
>>251891
I would stop listening to said show.
>>
>>251891
Every talk show host, for that matter anybody working in US media, has to be pro jewish or they wont have a job for long. Even staunch conservatives like limbaugh fall all over themselves trying to lick jew ass. Its pathetic how cucked americans are by jews.
>>
>Palestinian officials
the toll will rise to 50,000 tommorow
>>
>>251864
>Now we wait for the nukes.
>>
hows?
>>
>>251864
>At least 37 Palestinians have been killed and noone gives a shit
yeah, now kill 37 jews and watch the pathetic worldwide outrage
>>
>>251882
No that would be the muslims.
>>
>>251894
Calm down for a moment and think about why that is. Consider what group controls Western media and why certain things are necessary to sustainably work in that sector.
>>
>>251980
lol, ok schlomo
maybe if israel could just stick to a set of borders and stop expanding them, and killing the people living on the land they're taking then maybe the muzzies wouldnt be so upset
>>
>>251882
>continued annexation of land
You know, after 70 years, you might want to consider moving on. Especially after countless lost wars and skirmishes which YOU initiated.
>>
Real rabbis hate the atheist Zionism State called israHell http://nkusa.org
>>
>>251882
fuck palatine. fuck muslimes. let both the jews and muslims kill themselves over their stupid religions. and as an european, we can't say jackshit considering all the colonization, raiding, wars, extra we did. our countries where birthed from constant war, raping, extra.
>>
>>252037
Are you 12?
>>
>>251882
>Israel has sent their terrorist cells all over the MiddleEast
>Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people
>Cut off the heads of non believers
>Exported their terrorists all over the globe
>Turned Europe into enclaves of terror and no-go zones
>Created a new paradigm where the rape of all women and children is considered part of their culture
>Changed the way global transportation is conducted
>oh wait those are the moslems
Palestine never existed, Those claiming Palestinian ancestry are actually Jordanian.
>>
>>252040
jews are far more fake than palestinians:

jewish culture & cuisine are stolen from eastern european or middle eastern cultures...Hebrew was a dead language for centuries & recently ressurected by copying arabic
ashkenazi jews are of ethiopian & mongol origin. so called european jews are so mixed that there is no unifying genetics. They are basically mongrels
judaism is more of a club or cult of mulattos
>>
>>252064
>Israel has sent their terrorist cells all over the MiddleEast (ISIS was created by jews)
>Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people (palestinians & others)
>Cut off the heads of non believers (ISIS was created by jews)
>Exported their terrorists all over the globe (mossad)
>Turned Europe into enclaves of terror and no-go zones (by zionist design)
>Created a new paradigm where the rape of all women and children is considered part of their culture (harvey weinstein & hollywood culture)
>Changed the way global transportation is conducted
>>
We must bomb Syria!.... Oh wait this was Israel? Never mind.

I can only imagine that if this was the Assad regime and Russia blocked the UN inquiry the media would be using phrases like "massacre", "increased sanctions" and "military response"

Oh wait, I don't have to imagine that.
>>
>>252065
holy shit this is so accurate i could cry
>>252083
IC4Miles, fuck off
>>
>>251882
You can only live in a good relationship when you know who owns and who is guest in a country. Muslims can't accept reality and must be forced to face it.
>>
>>252065
I want to say >>>/x/ but this is scarily accurate.
>>
>>252089
and this is the attitude that causes so much instability over there, the attitude that the people who have literally lived there their whole lives are now guests in their own country
>>
>>252093
They didn't want a two state solution so they chose their fate.
>>
>>252094
>They didn't want a two state solution
i agree, but it was still rude for israel to choose no to the two state
>>
>>252086
literally who? I'm guessing it's one of those reddit posters in here or it's you faggot "ICMiles".
>>
God damnit Jews can you just pretend to not be evil for just a short while so we don't look bad for supporting you.

Sincerely, America
>>
Israel is the biggest national security threat to America. #ZUCKED
>>
>>251864
Jared appointed to make peace in the "Middle East"
- First ME trip is smoke screen for a personal fund raising tour of rich Arab countries.
- Supports lies & boycott/economic sanctions by S/Arabia & UAE against moderate Islamic state that is a staunch US ally, host of US's best base in the ME. All because Qatar would not loan Jared money to fix failed property deal.
- Takes money from wealth Israeli interests to cover failing business problems.
- Supports the moving of US embassy to occupied and stolen land to support Uncle Bibi's land theft agenda and to get some of that Sheldon Adelson money.
- When people living in some of the worst political, economic and physical oppression start throwing rocks he blames them and supports snipers targeting the unarmed.

What an ugly human being.
>>
>>252211
Why do Israeli "settlers" speak with a New York Jewish accent?
Oh....wait....
>>
>>252083
So true I am always disappoint in America being an slave to some foreign hostile nation.
>>
Ok so, let me get this right, Palestinians are rioting and charging the gates with burning garbage mad beyond reason calling it peaceful protests of a single building, while Israelis are sniping limbs instead of taking lives, but some obviously have gone too far. It looks like Palestinian anger and Israeli taking things way too far is to blame.

Btw, no footage of the snipers taking out journalists? All I see are drones dropping tear gas.
>>
>>252223
Palestinians are angry that mulattos from europe have taken over their land & treat them far worse than whites treated blacks in apartheid south africa
>>
>>252223
Everyone that supports Israel is only in it for the money/oil/zionism. The Israelis have been massacring people for decades and no one gives a fuck while they also act like the victims.

It is such a fucking joke, if I moved into your house and started shooting at you when you came home from work, how the fuck would you react? You ask the police for help, but the police side with the criminals that stole your house and shot at you. Now you are stuck on the street with little access to anything and have nowhere to go but towards your house but now the thief got the police to put a blockade on your lawn.

Your nice neighbours notice and are like wtf how can you do this to them? :( Then they shoot the Canadian-Palestinian neighbour through both their legs making it an inhumane massacre.

So fuck off with your bullshit lies you spew as there is no reason to shoot at people trying to help others from dying for peaceful protest.

Hint: There was no rioting as the UN has already drawn the conclusion of that. For example, Occupy Wallstreet was a peaceful protest. If a handful of people came in and starting tossing Molotov cocktails at buildings, it wouldn't suddenly become a violent riot -- the actions of a few are violent, the protest itself was still peaceful.

It would be absolutely asinine if just one person committing a violent act would be all it takes to shut down a constitutionally protected protest in the US. People argue that all the time. But when a fraction of those at the protest at Gaza commit violent acts, all Palestinians deserve to be executed, right? I guess the next time there’s a riot in the US, the police should just start shooting at the group of people peacefully protesting when a building is set in fire?
>>
>>251891
>What isn't anti-Semitic these days
It's a beautiful Thought Police construct they have going.
Anything have a degree of separation to a racial component? That's racist!

Anything have a degree of separation to a woman? That's misogynistic!

Anything have a degree of separation to a political component? You're a neo-nazi or facist!

We've become consumed with categorizing people in these groups that don't exist as if they are illegal and should be instantly condemned.

Thought Police. Don't think or else you're a ___ .
>>
>>252244
Oy very, antisemitism! They treat themselves badly, all the Israelis want is to live in a tiny piece of land peacefully but these horrible Palestinians keep eating innocent Israeli children forcing the Israeli government to take over more and more land.
I'm not even sure why I'm having this conversation with you because the Palestinians aren't a people, they are an imaginary made up race that doesn't exist in reality and the only things the Israelis are shooting are figments of your imagination
>>
>>252274
>The Israelis have been massacring people for decades and no one gives a fuck while they also act like the victims
*The Jew recoils in pain as it strikes you*
>>
>>252333
cries in pain, anon
no recoil or mercy needed, just need to whine loud enough to make it sound justified
>>
I'm so sick of jews news.
>>
Hmm when you send hundrends of axe wielding and molotv throwing thugs to the border to attack it and the troops guarding it then it ceases to become a "protest" and become a terrorist act.

Thank god the IDF doesn't pussyfoot around.
>>
>>252244
>have taken over their land
thats the thing it's not their land it never was.
>>
>>252274
>Palestinians
No such group of people exist.
>>
>>252274
They exist all right.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.