[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 76 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: merkeltrump[1].png (1.19 MB, 980x551)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>http://fortune.com/2018/06/09/donald-trump-threatens-stop-trade/
>>
>>258715

President Donald Trump delivered a threat to foreign leaders during a press conference Saturday at the 2018 G7 summit in Quebec, Canada: If they don’t dramatically reduce tariffs and trade barriers, “we’ll stop trading with them.” Halting all trade with countries that don’t drop tariffs is a “very profitable answer,” Trump said.

Trump also repeated an earlier proposal that U.S. trading partners should drop all trade barriers, including tariffs and subsidies to industries and producers in their own countries.

“We’re the piggy bank that everybody is robbing. And that ends,” Trump said.

The comments come in the midst of Trump’s ongoing trade war with allied nations. In the weeks leading up to the summit, he imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico, and the European Union. Trump has also maintained his stance that tariffs are a national security issue, because unfair trade deals “affect our military,” he said.
>>
>>258716
Over the course of the summit, the President pushed the narrative that the U.S. is a victim of a trade imbalance, though European leaders rejected these claims. Trump, in a Twitter tirade on Thursday, pointed fingers at Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French president Emmanuel Macron, stating that “they are charging the U.S. massive tariffs and create non-monetary barriers.” In his tweetstorm — and again on Saturday — the President said that such actions were hurting U.S. farmers and “killing our agriculture.”

>Please tell Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron that they are charging the U.S. massive tariffs and create non-monetary barriers. The EU trade surplus with the U.S. is $151 Billion, and Canada keeps our farmers and others out. Look forward to seeing them tomorrow.

According to Trump, who blamed the U.S. leaders who preceded him for the current trade deficits, the answer is a change in the entire international trading system. “You got to go tariff free,” he argued.

“We have a tremendous trade imbalance,” Trump said during Saturday’s press conference. “With one country we have $375 billion in trade deficits.” He later added, “It’s going to stop.”
>>
maybe there's be less trade imbalance with your shit country if you produced anything worth buying
>>
>>258722
Most of the trade deficite is the us buying a literal shit ton of military equipment from Europe. But I'm sure stopping to buy that will strengthen the military for some reason
>>
Got amazing trade deal with China recently
He'll have good trade deal with North Korea.
And he's supposed to meet with Russia soon too.

USA doesn't need Europoor anymore. We have new and better allies. Deal with it.
>>
>>258722
Everything the US makes worth buying is in the military section. Weapons, tanks, planes, guns, missiles, etc
>>
>>258725
This is bait.
>>
>>258729
I think you're just mad that your piggy bank is finding new more considerate friends
>>
>>258722
?!?!?!?

We have trade deficits with most of these countries. That means we BUY more than we SELL.

Are you under the impression we are just giving them money?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TRADE WORKS?!
>>
>>258730
New, poorer 'friends' whose distinguishing feature is that they're all for-life leaders who abuse their people as easily as they breathe.

HMMM.
>>
>>258736
China has proven time and time that it works so maybe USA can try it too.
They are a very rich country with flourishing industry and they don't get slowed down by stupid feel good bullshit like the environment or "human rights"
Why do you think every American companies are gone to China? Because they're better than we are right now. And to become the top again, we might want to take a lesson from them.
>>
>>258740
I like how you advocated for NORTH FUCKING KOREA as a trade partner and when called out on that idiocy you pretend it didn't happen.

A military with a country. They bankrupted themselves on military spending by starving their people for more guns, DECADES ago.

They literally only exist as a tumorous mass feeding off of Chinese exports. And you want to TRADE with this...thing.
>>
>>258742
Peace with North Korea is a very important asset in strengthening our ties with China. The issue with NK has been an hindrance to our negotiation with China for years.
Maybe we wont trade whit them right away, but you can be certain that they will be a much better ally in the coming years than the europoor trash and their globalization.
>>
>>258748
What precisely does NK have to offer?

Their primary export is coal. Coal is a dying industry already, we're already in the process of switching to wind and natural gas.

Stop talking politics and start talking numbers. HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS.
>>
Fascinating how he's declaring war on our allies while sucking off Putin.

This must go beyond the pee tape.
>>
>>258750
Stockholm syndrome.

at this point, Putin's the only leader who hasn't insulted him. so of course he gravitates towards the man.
>>
>>258749
Peace with NK provide stability and ease the tension between USA, China and Russia. Less tension mean better deal to be negotiated with these strong countries.

It's been clear over the years that European and other North American countries are the enemy of USA so we need to seek new allies. Russia and China are perfect since they're both strong countries too.

So while we wont trade right away with NK, peace with them will help us get better trade with real friends instead of hypocrites. And maybe in a couple year, they will be rich again and because of Trump we'll have a new strong trade ally
>>
>>258756
>It's been clear over the years that European and other North American countries are the enemy of USA

Really? Who tampered with the election?

Who's been spending decades abusing human rights and fucking with the currency markets, something TRUMP HIMSELF called them out for?

And after ALL of that, alienating the rest of the G7 (excluding China) to make friendly to China doesn't even make sense.

It's RUSSIA he's trying to cozy up to. China is the No.2 economic world partner, fair enough. But the rest of the G7 are many, MANY times the economic power (and thus trading power) of Russia. Pissing them off to gain Russia as a trade partner is not only foolish, it's UNPROFITABLE.

This is not a good plan.
>>
>>258756
>European and other North American countries are the enemy of USA
Are you retarded?
>>
>>258758
It's actually a good and well executed plan. For Russia.
>>
>>258756
>European and other North American countries are the enemy of USA so we need to seek new allies
Sure, Boris. Whatever you say.
>>
>>258750
Trump is doing an awesome job at destroying USA from inside and weakening EU.
That's very good for Russia and China.
>>
>>258758
European are pro Hillary and Obama so it's obvious they will think our elections were tampered when someone who actually care for America gets elected by Americans.

The left don't respect human rights either. You only cry about it when people are starting to take back everything the left has stolen.

>>258759
Are you?

Look at picture in OP. Do they look like friends? They think they're above us.

You're just mad that finally America is becoming better and getting much better friends than we had in the past. Today's meeting with NK is historic and they will not back stab us like Canada did
>>
>>258736
>whose distinguishing feature is that they're all for-life leaders

Didn't Trump Praise China when they voted for life long presidency of Jing ping pong few months ago?
>>
>>258765
>European are pro Hillary and Obama so it's obvious they will think our elections were tampered when someone who actually care for America gets elected by Americans.

>They

Not relevant. It's our own intelligence agencies which came to that conclusion.

CIA, FBI, NSA, acronym, you name it. Your willful ignorance is disgusting.
>>
>>258715
Mercer wants his money.
Donald just has to make the DOW go rollercoaster
>>
>>258752
Sounds less like Stockholm Syndrone and more like a case of hurt feelings.
>>
https://stopfakesdemo.trade.gov/article?id=Israel-Import-Tariffs

>Most tariffs between the United States and Israel have been eliminated as agreed, although tariff and non-tariff barriers continue to affect U.S. agricultural exports to Israel.

So uh, is Trump going to force Israel to stop tariffs on US agricultural products?
>>
>>258752
No it's not. Trump has showered Putin with praise regardless of the circumstances. Remember when Trump had the choice between defending the Troops or Putin. Trump attacked the troops to defend Putin?
>>
>>258772
I'm not suprised, but I don't recall that, so I also must ask for proof.

Link, pic, et cetera?
>>
>>258774
https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin/index.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/04/oreilly-told-trump-that-putin-is-a-killer-trumps-reply-you-think-our-countrys-so-innocent/?utm_term=.af0c66a7c606
http://fortune.com/2017/02/05/trump-putin-us-not-so-innocent/
We're a country of killers too so we can't lecture Putin according to Trump. The best part of this is, he didn't even need to bring up Americans, like the troops but he called them and every other Americans killers to defend Putin.
>>
>>258775
By that definition NO country can lecture Putin.

What nation has no soldiers?!
>>
>>258777
Because Trump is clearly being blackmailed by Putin. the fact he's ignorant of why Russia was kicked out of the G-8 (now G-7) and wanted them back in, no strings or punishment is even more proof.
>>
>>258726
Your planes fall apart, cost more than Eurofighter and few countries possess the magnetic launch system required to use it (France and USA).

We make our own missiles, Tanks, Guns and Weapons and export them ourselves, honestly nobodys going to give a shit if you stop selling us your weapons. H&K are German and are more than happy to supply the rest of Europe and the world with its guns.

CPUs and medical equipment would be a problem, but it'd hurt you more than it'd hurt us in the long run as new companies arise to meet the demand
>>
>>258765
>Left don't respect human rights either
Look at what's happening to the gays in Russia, political opposition, and media there. Think about the starving North Koreans. It's all sort of on a whole other level than the left being triggered whenever you say nigger, scream at you when you scream when trans people use the "wrong" bathroom, and tries to make people bake cakes
>>
>>258808
>>258765

The level of whataboutism evident in rusbots is astounding.

I'm not going to try and defend the rampant idiotic pearl-clutching of the far-left tumblrites, but it's nowhere near on the level of:

>having your political opponents killed, jailed, and run out of the country en-masse
>ballot-stuffing to a degree that EVERY ELECTION for the past decade has caused riots
>declaring yourself leader for life
>literally spend more money on your military than you do on FOOD
>torture and imprison your dissidents AND THE NEXT 3 GENERATIONS OF THEIR FAMILY

That's off the top of my head. What the FUCK, people.
>>
>>258740
you realise china is the single largest investor in renewable energy ,right?
you realise they're pumping billions into reversing the desertification that is pushing its way to beijing, right?

and as for human rights, you can't take a country like China as a paragon of stability when they yearly spend more on quelling discontent and monitoring on their people than they spend on their military
>>
>>258752
>>258750

AH yes your Russia conspiracy theories.

Russia has done less to harm our economy than our "allies".
>>
>>258768
/thread
>>
>>258841
Debateable how much harm our trade with the G7 has 'cost' us.

Quite well known how much harm Russian meddling in our election has done, is doing, and will continue to do.
>>
>>258742
>>258749
I don't think you realize that there is at least a trillion worth of rare metals and resources in North Korea that could be utilized for trade. Not unlike Afghanistan I guess... fuck.

>>258765
I like how you refer to things in a black/white way, and then paint obviously suspect things as white and vice versa. I recommend getting a brain scan.

Look at the next person you see. Is this individual a yes/no to you? Analyze the world properly and in full color.
>>
What's his end game? Enrich America's high tech competitors in Europe and the asian tigers while shifting yet more manufacturing to China?
>>
>>258845
>Debateable how much harm our trade with the G7 has 'cost' us.

how much does it cost when whores pay you to give you a blowjob?
>>
>>258756
>politics

MASON, WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS
>>
>>258845
>Quite well known how much harm Russian meddling in our election has done
enlighten me. I do ask myself this question and the answer I find are a joke. I don't even remember the numbers anymore. A few hundred thousand dollars in a billion dollar ad campaign? tweets that barely scratch the surface of tweets per day? Was it under 1% of facebook posts or something similar? Don't get me started on the fake news. I checked those fake news, and they were UFO hoaxes pulled out of a rabbit's ass, so fake they smelled a mile away. And those swayed voters? are voters really that stupid? Don't remember the rest. A hundred techies were used to sway an entire election?

Look. There was election tampering for sure. Always has been. Blacks take on average 3 hours to vote, while whites take 15 mins on average. Interstate crosscheck, Comey, electronic voting with no paper trail and whatnot.

Educate yourself. Even if you believe the Russians had a part, you must eliminate other possibilities before accusing the juiciest target that looks like a criminal.
>>
>>258852
>trillion
Chump change. You are literally comparing the northern half of the Korean Peninsula to ALL OF EUROPE AND CANADA.

>>258859
Notwithstanding the damage it's dealt to American prestige, notwithstanding the damage it's done to the voting process (turnout in 2016 was a RECORD low), and notwithstanding what it's done to the discourse of ideas?

What exactly are you asking?
>>
>>258771
Oy vey!
>>
I like how ridiculous statements like this are just accepted now from the most powerful man on earth. One of the worst things about Trump is how he's made a laughingstock of even pretending to have a reasonable position. After all why say anything with actual thought when your braindead base will eat it up as long as it's aggressive. It's fucking gross.
>>
>>258860
Voter turnouts are at record lows because people are FINALLY realizing that the system is out of their control, always has been (at least in the lifetimes of anyone using 4chan). They're choosing to not waste their time by participating. And what kind of nebulous stupidity is whining over the discourse of ideas? You sound like a libtard, and if libtard idea discourse is your bag, the internet has become irredeemably polluted by it. 4chan is about the only place that's not completely dominated by retards, though it certainly has its share.
>>
>>258716
>Halting all trade with countries that don’t drop tariffs is a very profitable answer
>Halting all trade with countries that don’t drop tariffs
>Halting all trade

Wat ?
>>
>>258771
>Trump going to force Israel to stop tariffs on US agricultural products?
antisemitism!
>>
>>258973
>the system is beyond your control
>but don't come here to complain about it, no sir, 4chan is OUR playground!

You sad sack of shit. What kind of person are you that not only are you discouraging people from participating in the political process, thereby inviting politicians to fuck them in the ass even harder, but your actual sticking point is that they can't complain about how much they're already being fucked in the ass on 'your' website?

THAT'S your hill to die on?

Forget advocating change. Forget actually trying to discuss ideas and find merit. No, not only should you give up and bend over, go do it somewhere else so I don't have to listen to you.

That's your position.

Neck yourself, you festering waste of oxygen.
>>
>>258973
>Voter turnouts are at record lows because people are FINALLY realizing that the system is out of their control, always has been (at least in the lifetimes of anyone using 4chan)
but this is surely only a symptom of disillusionment, not the solution
>>
>>258973
Fear not, the Republican supreme court just rubber stamped the latest voter suppression scheme out of Ohio where you can be purged from the voter rolls for not voting in elections now.

So if you're thinking of voting again, TOO BAD.
>>
>>259024
>The court ruled that a state may kick people off the rolls if they skip a few elections and fail to respond to a notice from state election officials.
they should respond to those state notices, desu.
if not they need to re-register. i see no problem with this
>>
>>259025
>>259024
sounds like it just helps them keep track of active voters and registrations.
lol, another libtard screaming 'voter suppression' over literally nothing
>>
>>259027
>>259025
You realize that if the postal service loses your notification, which can happen, this law allows you to be purged from the rolls with literally no warning?
>>
>>259028
you realize that this helps cut down on people illegally voting under other peoples names who otherwise would not have voted?
you realize that some people leave the state and have no need to be on a voter registration list and this happens FAR more often than in your example it is would be best practice to keep current voter registration lists?
if your not an active voter or youve left the state, you dont need to be on an active voter registration list
>>
>>259031
I'm not concerned about voter fraud, there is not enough credible proof that we need to legislate any more against it.

If someone leaves the state they need to file a change of address. I did. If they don't then the name just sits on the rolls, unused. And what kind of a problem is that, wasted paper?

My problem is when someone doesn't or can't vote for a few election cycles, and then because they're poor and don't have a cell phone or landline, the govt only has a mailing address, and the postal system drops the letter or something else happens.

Which is more likely?
>>
>>259005
Could not have said it better myself, thanks anon.
>>
>>259033
>Which is more likely?
its much more likely that someone leaves state and it creates a security concern having people on the roll which no longer live there. People come and go from a state probably by the thousands every year, but i highly doubt the post office would misplace thousands of voter registration/confirmation letter every year unless they are doing it on purpose
>And what kind of a problem is that, wasted paper?
its a security concern, the same reason you dont leave unused/old accounts on an enterprise network, because people can use these old accounts fraudulently
>>
>>259039
>people can use these old accounts fraudulently
Except they don't, because there is vanishingly little actual voter fraud committed in this way. We've poured millions of dollars into verifying this fact with study after study and come up with almost nothing.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/05/52_cases_of_possible_voter_fra.html

In the case of Ohio, amongst the 5.6 MILLION votes in the 2016 election, only fifty-two were found to be possibly fraudulent.

That's 0.00093 percent. I seriously don't think this is a problem that needs it be legislated around.

It will cause far more problems than it will solve.
>>
>>259042
Sorry for being skeptical, but drawing from my experience a network security engineer you should always keep up-to-date and current records of accounts, or in this case active voters.
The best solution would be to implement what Ohio has approved and then allow for on-the-spot registration for voters who have been erroneously removed from the registration list.
>>
>>259044
I don't think that's the best solution, because what sort of measures are we talking about for on-the-spot registration?

Let's assume the common case. A voter has been purged from the rolls without their knowledge. They arrive at the polls and discover this. To re-register the state would clearly require some form of US.

What sort of valid ID can we ask for that the voter is likely to have on hand without any prior knowledge of the need for it, since going home to retrieve such information and then returning to the polls, this waiting in line twice, on a TUESDAY, is more than likely to just get the unfortunate voter to just give up and not vote?

Because that's voter discouragement, and we don't want that.
>>
>>259045
>to re-register the state would clearly require some form of ID.
Curse you, autocorrect.
>>
>>258765
I will never understand why europoors are so arrogant and think so highly of themselves. If they hate America so much then let 'em deal with Russia on their own
>>
>>259045
You are required by law to carry identification on you at all times as an adult
>>
>>259049
Is that ID valid for voter registration?

To get my drivers license in my state I had to provide proof of citizenship, proof of residence, and proof of insurance. My most recent utility bill, my passport, and the insurance card from my auto insurance company.

I don't make a habit of carrying any of these.
>>
>>258765
Holy shit you are blind. Trump is a cryptonjew making israel great again before your very eyes yet you stikk think he is there for you the little guy.
This is why your opinion has no value. You are blinded by tribalism.
>>
>>258715
If he actually carried through on that threat, we'd have an economic collapse on par with the USSR's, and the whole world would take a downturn to boot.

Hopefully it's just an empty threat - but then again, I thought that about the tariffs, that it was just a bluff - never imagined he could possibly be serious about that madness.

Clearly we've all been cursed by a confucian gypsies.

All of this is in violation of several trade treaties though, dunno what happens if they get challenged in court. Constitutionally, the US has to abide with its treaties, and I've not heard of us ending any of the related ones. Last I heard, we were trying to renegotiate NAFTA.
>>
>>258810
Nice projection, liberal. The far-left Democrats would do all of those things.

>the (((deep state) has framed and jailed many Republican politicians, like Roy Moore
>happens in liberal cities
>Hillary would've done this
>check all of Obama's budgets
>Obama had drafted plans for FEMA camps for send all Republicans

These happen more often than not here then in these so-called "dictatorships", like North Korea and Russia. Democrats are the true dictators in this world.
>>
>>259520
But, anon, this is the ultimate projection. Absolutely everything that the other guy said, Republicans have done or joked about doing. All you have is "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-but I'm sure Demo(((CRAPS))) would have done it first!" Go take your Jewish paycheck somewhere else.
>>
>>259520
>Obama had drafted plans for FEMA camps for send all Republicans
Anon
Stop being such a fag.
>>
Don't forget the US subsidizes much of its dairy and other agricultural products through the farm bill. That's one reason why other countries place tariffs on certain imports from the US.
>>
>>258765
>NK is historic and they will not back stab us like Canada did
zip up your pants, your shill is showing
>>
>>258715
don donaldo becomes a threat to us economy.
i predict a heart attack. hes been warned.
>>
>>259049
Not anywhere in this free country, hoss.

In some states, you might be required to identify yourself to the police, if so requested, but that's it, assuming you aren't driving a car.
>>
>>259561
they can do strokes as well now. 50/50
>>
>>259588
This.

You can walk from one end of this country to another and no man will stop you.

In fact the total lack of required ID has actually caused problems in a few cases where some poor guy shows up to a police station with amnesia, and because all his clothes are generic and he doesn't have a wallet the cops have no goddamn idea who he is.

A man in Missouri didn't know who he was for twenty years. Turned out he'd suffered a psychotic break and walked away from his life.

You can do that here. Land of the free.
>>
>>259024
All they have to do is reregister.
>>
>>259025

There isn't a problem, it's pure "liberal" hysteria again
>>
>>259686
Voter registration requires ID, usually much more than what the average American has on hand.

If you miss the notification (which can happen, and probably happens a lot more than the voter fraud this law is trying to stop) and show up to the polls with just your drivers license, what are you expected to do?

Drive home, retrieve the elegant documents, and then drive back and wait in line again? On a TUESDAY?

This is a very clever way to disenfranchise certain voters.
>>
>>259664
how did he get employment?
>>
>>259732
Far too late to re-register then. That usually has to be done five or more months ahead of time, depending on the state.
>>
>>258715
I mean, do they do these shots on purpose? hahaha, don't they realize they're playing into his hands that way? fools
>>
>>259687
>Threatens to drop trade with almost all of our allies
>"Guys we should get closer to Russia lol"
Nobody propagates the Russia conspiracy more than Trump
>>
>>259735
That was actually a big problem because he didn't have an SSN.

I think he actually just got low wage work. That was one of the ways they identified him - it turned out he was extremely good at, of all things, dishwasher repair. They started looking for missing appliance contractors, and eventually they found him.
>>
>>259739
Well then you're totally screwed at no fault of your own.

That's not really a guaranteed right to every citizen, is it?
>>
>>258724
That is just not true
>>
>>259750
It is, most of the rest balances itself out, but Germany alone sells 13 billion a year more than it buys in military tech like radars and software
>>
>>259742
Russia will be far less likely to betray us than Cucked Canada or the UK.
>>
>>259761
Thank you for that opinion, Boris.

FYI, we've been enemies or rivals with Russia for longer than Canada's been a COUNTRY.

Know your history.
>>
>>258715
Good

No more trading with sissies.
>>
>>258845
no proof of russian collusion after 2+ years...
>>
>>259024
im from ohio and you are wrong sir
>>
>>259787
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Everything you need to know about how wrong you are. Not that you know how to read outside of those seven words you're taught to parrot like the worthless boomer shill you are.
>>
>>259789
The defcon level went down and NK is playing nice, so for the rest of the world the Russian collusion has been great :)
>>
>>259751
To the US or globally?
>>
Doesn't that mean that jobs will be lost? If so well shit, MAGA indeed.
>>
>>259787
This isn't a CSI episode, and you're not part of the investigation team. Why do you think you should know about proofs?
A few people have been convicted already, so there's proofs enough.
There's the ones Donald Junior twitted himself too, obviously.
>>
>>258715
There is something comfy about this picture.
>>
>>259819
kek. having a reality tv star for a president really gets people involved doesn't it?
>>
>>258715
Based Trump
>>
Here is a hypothetical evil plan

Korea makes nice with USA denuclearize and then we pull out all troops from peninsula.

Once all troops are gone DPRK and China launch immediate offensive on South Korea.

The south would only be able to slow down the advance of a combined NK/Chinese attack.

America mobilizes to get troops back into Korea, this takes time.

As this happens Russia does a full scale invasion on the Crimea.

America caught with its pants down will need to decide either to fight ruskies or the koreans.

It's only real option will be nuclear as a troop build up will take a significant amount of time.

Nukes won't be used for fear of starting ww3.

And so Korea gets United under the DPRK and Crimea becomes part of Russia again.

I'm not saying this definitely will happen but if I was an evil despot it's what I would do.
>>
>>260001
It definetely won't happen.

US mobilization time is on the scale of days, not weeks or months. We can have an entire carrier group in the sea of Japan within 24 hours of any shit being started.

At any one time an entire expeditionary force of marines is stationed in Japan itself, by the mutual self-defense treaty.

South Korea is surrounded by allies, not enemies.
>>
>>260001
>As this happens Russia does a full scale invasion on the Crimea.
They already annexed it, so... That'd be kinda pointless. Maybe you mean the Ukraine (which they technically are doing, just not "full scale")? I doubt we'd do anything but sanctions, even if they did that now. ...Or, really, if they did the same to any former soviet satellite state, save maybe Poland, or if they went forward with their threat of "liberating" Finland.

We have a lot of troops stationed in Japan and the Philippines, the response would be quick, and I doubt China would risk a nuclear exchange, helping NK invade SK. Even if they avoided that somehow, it'd still be an all out conventional war with the US and NATO.

I mean, if you were a truly evil despot, just nuke South Korea now, consequences be damned. Guy has more poundage of conventional artillery than was used during all of WWII pointed at Seoul as it is, so he could wipe out a several million without even using a nuke.
>>
>>258766
China can make plans to be concrete decades later while USA can make for eight years tops.

Trump is like JK with "50 years in eight"
>>
>>260043
The downside of which is that the people of China have absolutely no say in those plans.
>>
>>258715
Trump is progressively withdrawing the US from the battle field and letting China and Russia move in. From NATO, Western alliances, free trade and regional influences
>>
>>258724
What equipment? Most of our shit we produce, considering we make some of the best military ware out there.
>>
>>258736
As opposed to despotic cunts fucking over their own populace for the sake of foreigners?
>>
>>258715
Dang! He is really making 'murika groyt agoon.
>>
>>260081
>despotic
You use that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>feed on the power of your military-backed currency
>threated the countries that allow your military to be stationed in
>get kicked out
>become a poor 3rd world country as you face the reality of your population replacement strategy
>>
>>260001
You mean if you were three evil despots.
I wouldn't put it past them though.
>>
>>258715

fun facts whiny bitches of EU dont talk about:

- Europe is not having positive balance in trade with USA. actually it sells to US-companies their shit and it goes directly into the south or latin america. the US literally has forbidden EU companies to have direct trade with the South American continent (beside companies who are named "european" but have american mayor stocks owners) USA-are alone owner of South America now.
- direct trade with USA vs EU is literally under heavy minus on EU side..
- Trump is still better than fucking monkey Hillary, who was corrupt and hated EU with all her passion.
- Trump is right to demand direct talks with each EU - country because EU is based on fucking cocksuckers, who cant figure out a real union and sell each other to biggest bidder instead. (see polaken, italian or germans themselves)
-Trump is right to demand so called universal rule by american laws. (its where laws of USA are getting mandatory for all other countries under US influence) because it was fucking EU and its countries leaders, who allowed it. they signed those agreements and they sold each others and themselves to US dominance just to cash in.
- EU countries are literally bankrupt. Germany owns the biggest debt hole in its pocket.
- Trump is right to demand the NATO finances from EU. BECAUSE EU SIGNED IT FOR silence when EU started to kill Yougoslavia, took the East Europe without to care about own rules and expanded NATO borders without to give a fuck about own promises.
- Trump is right to say that EU is not trustworthy. EU always undermines own economical agreements and its general directive is a network of agreements, which lame the industrial and economical development of independent countries to the level, where nothing runs without EU companies being part of the process. it sound clever but mostly it ends in negative because EU-companies suck the country dry sabotaging the projects. Unless EU will keep to profit from it.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/opinion/fbi-trump-justice-department-clinton.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_p-nhZXLg
>>
>>260169
Fun facts whiny bitches of 4chan don't talk about:

Russia, China and North Korea are all autocracies and care about as much for their citizens as they do for their tats.
>>
>>260189
>Russia, China and North Korea are all autocracies

non of those countries are what you said about them.
>>
>>258749
Who cares how much they’re worth. The reason for the peace is to defang them in order to protect sk from the prospect of nuclear abnilation.
>>
>>260209
Annihilation*
>>
>>260205
>autocracy: a system of government by one person with absolute power.
>Russia (Putin)
>China (Xi)
>North Korea (Kim)

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>258749
>Stop talking politics and start talking numbers
ok.
7 evenly divides 2401^n - 21^n for all positive integers n
13 evenly divides 20^n - 7^n for all positive integers n
146 evenly divides 445^n - 153^n for all positive integers n
or more generally, a | b^n -c^n if and only if b is congruent to c with respects to modulo a (aka: i.f.f b%a = c%a)
>>
>>260218
Cool. What does that have to do with coal?
>>
>>260218
That's not clever or funny
Its neither
>>
>>260221
it proves your a faggot
>>
>>260240
>That's not clever
it is actually quite clever, its a shortcut to prove the divisibility of exponential differences without using strong induction
>>
>>260273
But what does it have to do with coal.
>>
>>260283
it doesnt. anon demanding to start talking about numbers and other anon did just that
>>
>>260283
Nothing you won the argument , you're not getting anything else from him .
>>
>>258973
>4chan is about the only place that's not completely dominated by retards, though it certainly has its share.
It's not dominated by libtards because it's dominated by conservatards instead.

The cure is as bad as the disease.
>>
>>258765
Of course they don't respect human rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to defend yourself. How can you do that with no arms?
>>
>>260355
>One of the most fundamental rights is the right to defend yourself
No, it's to be and stay alive.
If you're not in a war zone, and have a first world government and justice system, you don't need a gun any more than a criminal.
>>
>>260614
You don't need locks for your doors either, but most people prefer to have them.
>>
>>258973
>4chan is about the only place that's not completely dominated by retards
but it is
>>
>>260614
>No, it's to be and stay alive.
Self defense is part of that you pedantic fool.

>If you're not in a war zone, and have a first world government and justice system, you don't need a gun any more than a criminal
Come and take them faggot
>>
>>258715
That sounds like a really good move actually.
Cons anyone?
>>
>>260614
reminder that in the moment of attack you're the only one who can defend yourself and that this is a low survival quotient philosophy that will get you killed if you ever get unlucky and end up in a life or death situation you will die.
>>
>>258722
Here in my country the goverment puts a lot of taxes on anything from usa because our profucts cant compete and our economy would be even worse, it is a smart move from trump's part
Either we cut those taxes and they get a shitload more exports and our national industry gets fucked or we refuse and have no more imports from usa
>>
>President Trump Threatens to Stop All Trade With Countries That Don't Drop Tariffs on U.S. Goods
good...
we dont need to be selling our weapons to anyone except our own military
>>
>>259732
This, anyone who says it's about cutting down on voter fraud is lying because once again, it's really about voter suppression. This has been the Republican's MO for nearly 40 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw
>>
>>259788
Tell that to veteran the Republicans just purged off the rolls as apart of their latest voter suppression scheme.

Watch as hundreds of thousands of notifications are magically 'lost' in the mail. Which they normally do with voter caging.
>>
>>260694
>Watch as hundreds of thousands of notifications are magically 'lost' in the mail.
lol, being this delusional.
go dilate your vagina you whiny liberal, there is no mass republican conspiracy in the US postal service plotting to fail in the delivery voter notification letters.
>>
>>260218
Im unironically impressed

Thanks!
>>
>>260762
thanks for being able to appreciate math, its far to uncommon these days
>>
>>258725
Yes. Asia respects Trump and the United States again. Europe is the paper tiger now.
>>
>>258768
>Mercer wants his money.
>Donald just has to make the DOW go rollercoaster
it starts..prepare your anus
>>
>>260722
Just like there's no vast voter fraud conspiracy. Got it.

But we still need to worry about the vast mechanism of the federal govt occasionally dropping the ball.

Because it does.

All the time.
>>
>>260722
You dumbshit. That's not the question.

The question is, will this law catch more fraudulent votes than it will remove due to bureaucratic inefficiency?

The answer is no. There is not enough voter fraud, and the mailing system is not that good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.