[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: harveyd.png (818 KB, 1278x1048)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>259312
How can anyone trust the tales of a junkie? She was clearly high when she got harvested
>>
>>259312
oh no way
she was framed
>>
Who?
>>
>>259312
>Gets indicted for cocaine possession as she's got Harvey on the ropes
>a drug that at minimum half of Hollywood probably has on their person right now.

Didn't think you guys would fall for (((their))) plan so easily.
>>
>>259316
harvey is /ourjew/
>>
>>259314
based pizzagate poster
>>
>>259312
How are people still arrested for drugs in 2018. It;'s like arresting people for eating food.
>>
>>259312
>cocaine found in a wallet she left behind on a plane
Oy vey, how convenient for (((them))), I’m sure it was entirely hers
>>
>>259312
Ohhohoho who wouldve thought. Police probably just wathced 5 minutes of her and it was enough evidence
>>
>>259319
Fuck off degenerate
>>
File: 1514494427624.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>259319
>doing cocaine is as benign as eating lunch
>>
>>259312
>infamous druggie teen whore actress is still doing drugs when she's a busted up old hag
what a shock
>>
>>259323
it really is, if you do a bit like once or twice a day and its good reliable shit not some trash with drywall in it from a nigger, cocaine isn't actually that unhealthy. Stop believing lies that kikes tell you, cocaine is the successful white mans drug, I'd let my children do cocaine before drinking coffee, that shit is poison.
>>
>>259312
WHo?
>>
>>259325
Tyler Hartzell, what are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>259325
cocaine comes from the same leaf as coffee right?
>>
>>259316
Friendly reminder that she wasn't IN Hollywood, her dumb ass thought it was a good idea to take cocaine with her to DC to protest DRUMPFS inauguration.
>>
wait she can get 10 years for just owning it???? what the fuck lol she isn't harming anybody
>>
>>259312
kek, soon she'll be murdered by suicide
>>
>>259325
>it's okay to slam your heart rate to stratospheric levels and dehydrate your organs as long as you only do it occasionally
>>
>>259312
What a nice trend with moralizing self righteous celebrities that are junkie degenerates.
>>
>>259329
>DC
So that thing that 99% the populace in that town is using then
>>
this is pretty fucked up, just a year in prison is a hell of a lot more damaging than coke. and Americans wonder why they have so many people in their prisons. idiots
>>
>>259334
No one in DC is that cool, anon
>>
>>259332
>government outlawing drugs because they care about your well being
lmao
>>
>>259323
>tfw lunch addict
>>
File: 1386495174421.jpg (27 KB, 328x323)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>259338
hell yeah brah
>>
It was obvious when you looked at her she was hopped up on drugs. Especially obvious in that video where she argues with a tranny
>>
>>259325
t. Pablo Escobar
>>
>>259318
>Pedophile rings don't exist
Imagine Trolling this hard cause you're paid to do so, or are just a giant fucking retard.
>>
>>259325
>cocaine isn't actually that unhealthy.

true , in columbia they sell coca leaf for people to chew or make into 'tea'. Its not dangerous unless you extract the cocaine and concentrate it into a powder. Concentrated caffeine is dangerous too people OD on caffeine pills.
>>
>>259322
Fuck off fascist
>>
File: lol.jpg (122 KB, 1038x360)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>259344
okay
>>
>>259344
>Its not dangerous unless you extract the cocaine and concentrate it into a powder
This isn't even remotely close to how cocaine is manufactured.
>>
>>259312

>going to jail because you used a substance and had some of it on you

I will never understand this. Maybe if she had so much that it looked like she was dealing it then maybe I could see it but jailing somebody because they used a drug and had some of it on them. Is there even any empirical evidence to prove jailing drug users stops them from just doing it again once out? What a waste of tax payer dollars for court proceedings.
>>
>>259348
>Is there even any empirical evidence to prove jailing drug users stops them from just doing it again once out?

Matthew Perry sure thinks so
>>
>>259312
>Being a celebrity and arrested for cocaine
I mean...they just picked one in the cookie jar. This shouldn't be any news for nobody.
>>
It was literally planted in her luggage right after the accusations went public lol
>>
Mods why did you move this thread to /news/ it is tabloid garbage and has no link? Do you hate /news/?
>>
>>259352
Because the mods hate everything.
>>
>>259323
You're on so much coke, you managed to post an image after the OP on /news/. :|

Teach me the ways of your magic, coke wizard!
>>
>>259368

>>259339
>>259323
>>259352
Oh. So no coke magic then? Am dissapoint.

Seriously though, yeah - mods, send it back.
>>
fucking jews set her up
>>
>>259323
How did you postthat image here?
>>
>>259381
the mods moved the thread from /tv/ the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>259370
Jews are all right.
That crazy bitch has had something comin' for decades by now.
>>
>>259328
jajajajajajaja
>>
>>259312
*drags casting couch down the shitter*
*goes down the shitter faster for being a cokehead turboslut*
Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>259312
Another degenerate gone, should happen to all drug users, arrests, but not jail time. Maybe enforced community service or public shaming through cruel and unusual punishment. Would help to fix the lack of morals in America.
>>
>>259452
I don't think it's karma. These #MeToo whores are simply just that, whores. The only difference between a crack whore and these whores is the price tag and now that their star was fading they try to turn it into "I was totally a victim" bullshit.
>>
>>259586
ITT retards who dont realize what a weak case prosecutors have...she'll easily beat this rap
>>
>>259314
This is actually what she's claiming, that the drugs were planted
>>
>>259343
Then what do you call the ones that get busted?
>>
>>259454
Grand coming from someone who lacks them.
>>
>>259330
Land of the free.
>>
>be rich
>can do what ever you want
>decide to do drugs for some reason instead of picking up surfing or baking
>>
>>259323
Other than the whole heart blowing up on you. It's great
>>
>>260380
i understand tbh. how the hell do you set yourself apart and push your own boundaries if you can do literally anything as easily as swiping a credit card? of course they end up doing stupid shit just for the hell of it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.