[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1510524949291.jpg (65 KB, 764x538)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/01/man-arrested-after-shouting-womp-womp-and-pulling-a-gun-on-immigration-protesters/

/pol/ does it again!

The gathering at a park gazebo in Huntsville, Ala., was by no means the largest of Saturday’s nationwide protests against President Trump’s “zero tolerance” border policies, though it was memorable for other reasons.

It began around noon, as an Episcopal priest delivered a prayer to about 100 protesters gathered around the gazebo and a man marched back and forth in front of her, shouting “womp, womp!”

This was not the man’s only message. He held a sign above his head on which was written “ICE ICE Baby,” and he occasionally shout-sang the notes of a hip-hop song by the same name over the prayer.

The man had a handgun tucked in his cargo pants, according to police.

After he had disrupted the first half of Holder-Joffrion’s prayer, a few protesters began drifting away from the audience to confront the man. A woman paced backward in front of him, holding her own sign in his face as he marched forward — “Super Callous Racist Fascist Sexist Braggadocious.”

“Where are your ancestors from?” someone asked the man.

“Alabama!” he answered.

Holder-Joffrion felt her stomach tighten but made up her mind to finish the prayer.
“Holy and ever-loving God . . .” said the priest, Kerry Holder-Joffrion.

“Womp, womp!” said the man.

“We pray for the children of this nation and all nations . . .”

“WOMP, WOMP!”

The man was parroting former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who had uttered the same sound on Fox News several days earlier during a discussion about migrant children being seized from their parents at the border. Lewandowski’s sarcastic “womp, womp” revolted many people — but also apparently inspired a certain segment of Trump’s supporters, as the people at Big Spring Park were now discovering.

“We offer your love to all of our children . . .” Holder-Joffrion continued.

“Womp, womp!”
>>
This was not the man’s only message. He held a sign above his head on which was written “ICE ICE Baby,” and he occasionally shout-sang the notes of a hip-hop song by the same name over the prayer.

The man had a handgun tucked in his cargo pants, according to police.

After he had disrupted the first half of Holder-Joffrion’s prayer, a few protesters began drifting away from the audience to confront the man. A woman paced backward in front of him, holding her own sign in his face as he marched forward — “Super Callous Racist Fascist Sexist Braggadocious.”

“Where are your ancestors from?” someone asked the man.

“Alabama!” he answered.

Holder-Joffrion felt her stomach tighten but made up her mind to finish the prayer.

“I didn’t open my eyes, so that I could stay focused,” she told The Washington Post. “My voice gained volume as it became more chaotic.”

In fact, she nearly shouted her remaining verses, cheered on by the crowd while the man continued to shout in the background.

“We ask that you give us the strength in the face of the opposition not to hate, but to love,” Holder-Joffrion said, the lines coming to her in the moment. “Prayer is stronger than hatred!”

It was around this point that the gun came out.

A Huntsville police spokesman said the man — identified as 34-year-old Shane Ryan Sealy — pushed one of the protesters, who pushed him back and knocked him to the ground, at which point Sealy allegedly produced the weapon.

Holder-Joffrion still had her eyes closed, and she said her husband, Democratic congressional candidate Peter Joffrion, didn’t see a scuffle — just a protester telling Sealy to “leave, leave, leave, leave.”

In any case, the weapon came out of the waistband.

“Gun, gun, gun, gun!” someone shouted in video published by WAFF 48 — just as Holder-Joffrion was praying for the nation’s strength.
>>
Panicked shouts drowned her out, and the camera turned from the priest to Sealy, about 15 feet from the gazebo, brandishing what appeared to be a pistol at the crowd.

Most people dropped. “I got down on my face on the other side of the gazebo right here and just cried, I was so in shock,” rally organizer Ava Caldwell told WBTV.

But several protesters remained upright. One man pointed directly at Sealy, shouting warnings that the man was armed.

Holder-Joffrion said she remained standing under the gazebo, eyes still shut in concentration, determined to finish her prayer no matter what happened.

The video shows Sealy putting the gun back in his waistband and backing away from the crowd, then turning around and walking quickly in the opposite direction.

Of the few protesters who followed him, most did so with obvious caution — one man still holding his “Brown People Are Still People” sign as he watched Sealy go.

But a white-haired man nearly sprinted in pursuit, tossing his cap to the ground as he chased Sealy toward a tree line.

Sealy didn’t make it that far. A police cruiser soon rolled across the grass to meet him, and then a second car approached from his left.

He put his hands up, still holding his “ICE ICE Baby” sign. A former high school teacher, according to AL.com, he was initially arrested for possessing a gun within 1,000 feet of a protest. But he would later be booked into jail on misdemeanor charges of menacing and reckless endangerment.

Holder-Joffrion had her eyes closed through most of the action. She said she remained under the gazebo, continuing her prayer through to “Amen.”

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked across the park and saw about half a dozen police officers standing over Sealy.

“I realized they’d been among us in the crowd all along,” she said.
>>
All around her, people were shaking, crying and getting up from the ground. A young girl who had been scheduled to speak later in the rally was too traumatized to get the words out, Holder-Joffrion said.

Still, the protest went on. Holder-Joffrion said a pastor delivered a second prayer immediately after hers — this one in Spanish.
>>
what a tool
>>
It's a shame the cops didn't instantly ventilate him for actually brandishing a gun.
>>
I just can't comprehend how absolutely retarded someone has to be to think any of this was an even remotely mature or good idea. Imagine if he decided to actually be an adult and counterprotest with facts rather than screaming memes and generally behaving like a /pol/ stereotype IRL.
>>
I really hate the writing style used for this article. I don't give a shit about this play by play nonsense they are trying to do
>>
I can't tell if I love or hate the timeline we are in
>>
>>265849
I'll give you a tl;dr

>/pol/fag goes to protest against Trump's cruel immigration policies
>Shitposts in real life and picks fights
>When his shitposting fails, he pulls out a gun
>Thinks he can walk away and be anonymous again before the police roll across the field and arrest his dumb ass.
If you're a Conservative be happy the media isn't going to prop this up as a point of how your side isn't civil after that false dichotomy with Red Hen.

Props to the old man for chasing after the /pol/fag when he was trying to get away before the cops nabbed him.
>>
>>265856
on the bright side, maybe he'll finally get laid once he gets to jail
>>
>>265819
Dude was a dumbass, but he didn't actually shoot anyone or remain after the gun came out, so whatever.
>>
>>265859
Brandishing it is a crime too, also this guy was just a /pol/ tier shitposter. Considering how Trump is stoking racism and violence, I wouldn't be shocked to see some right winger in the same situation actually open fire on the crowd and then then invoke Stand Your Ground as a defense.
>>
>>265861
Both sides are stoking the partisan flames and I wouldn't be surprised if we see another civil war within the next 20 years. Also you got a link to Trumps racist statements? I can't seem to find any blatant ones like you are describing
>>
>>265872
anon didn't actually describe in detail, he mentioned trump was stoking racism. don't overplay yourself.
>>
>>265874
So unless Trumps mere existence stokes the flames racism, there has to be some key examples of him being explicitly racist, right?
>>
>>265875
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html
it's not exactly a secret
>>
>>265876
Besides the Miss America and June 2017 statements, all of those seem to imply racism because the people he is describing are not white. Also the Charlottesville one really seems like a stretch, since their only claim is that he didn't blindly condemn an entire group of people as Nazis like everyone else.
>>
>>265878
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/every-moment-donald-trumps-long-complicated-history-race
http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-full-list-racist-comments-about-immigrants-muslims-and-others-779061
>>
>>265876
Honestly sounds more ethnocentric or elitist then anything else. Most of the statements are just him disparaging cultures or individual people, which is different then disparaging race. Not to say that being an elitist is better then being a racist, but it just seems like the word racist gets used far too much these days when there are better terms available
>>
>>265880
you sound like an SJW screwing around trying to find new words to use.
>>
>>265878
>Also the Charlottesville one really seems like a stretch
>Defending nazis
>seems like a stretch
Nah, your false dichotomy bullshit ain't going to fly here.
>>
>>265879
literally none of those comments are racist
>>
>>265882
You sound like an idiot that doesn't know the definition of those words
>>
>>265819
>Feds posing as Trump supporters
>>
>>265835
Maybey he is mentally ill
>>
>>265876
Trump may use the racist sentiments of poor whites to gain support, but he is way too rich and successful to be racist himself.
>>
>>265876
Did not convince me
>>
>>265920
You must be racist too then if you think that.
>>
>>265899
So all of the people protesting on the right were Nazis?
>>
>>265934
henry ford
>>
>>266012
"You can have any color you want as long as it's black."
>>
>>265932
Most /pol/tards are
>>
>>265833
> It's a shame the cops didn't instantly ventilate him for actually brandishing a gun.
If he was a brother, every cop in sight would have unloaded on him.

>>265858
> on the bright side, maybe he'll finally get laid once he gets to jail
Why do you think white bread will see any jail time for this? He didn't discharge the weapon or actually point it at anyone.

I lived in Texas for 6 years. The police will take his gun away from him (to use as a throwaway piece in case they do shoot a brother in the future), leave him in a "questioning room" for 24 hours, deny him sleep, water or food until he quiets down, and them kick him out the door.

If he bitches about "Where's my gun?" or some shit, back he goes into the interrogation room for another few hours. When he gets the idea that the only way out of the room is to shut the fuck up, lose the gun and say, "Yes, sir", he goes out the door.

This is Southern justice.
>>
>>266005
lots of the comments towards black people, actually racist comments are alleged and sourced anonymously, and actually racist, and the comments towards mexicans and moslems arent racist because mexican and moslem aren't races.
>>
>>266109
>sourced anonymously
Apparently you haven't been keeping up with all the fact that they have phones now and are recording the racist tirades in real time.
>>
>>266005
>if you think like X, you're a racist
I can think however the fuck I like, retard. I can entertain the idea that niggers are sub-human chimps all day, and I still won't be racist until I actually do something racist.

Fuck off.
>>
>>266445
>and I still won't be racist until I actually do something racist
actually buy the definition of racism you are only racist if and only if you are a white male
>>
>>266451
i'm a gook
i can make fun of joos and niggers all day, and i still won't be racist because i never participated in the evil white man's imperialistic power game.

fuck yeah
>>
>>266460
gooks are nigger tier anyway & get made fun of by every other race
>>
Jesus, america is becoming more retarded every second
>>
>>266462
bitch i have whiter skin than you do
and we have pretty women who get plastic surgery
what do you have? It's either fat landwhales or BLACKED cumdumpsters. the aryan race is failing, chinks gooks and japs will be the new dominant race for the next century
>>
>>266445
Racism isn't an action, it is a belief. You would still be racist. Just nobody would know.
>>
>>266445
>being this uneducated
kek
>>
>>266471
>Just nobody would know.
And therefore I wouldn't be a racist because you can't prove it, moron. Nobody cares about things nobody knows. If you do, then can you biologically re-program me so I won't be racist anymore?
>>
>>266473
being this retarded while claiming to be "educated"
lel
>>
>>266474
so you're a pussy as well who can't admit it?
>>
>>266471
Racism is reality.
>>
>>266463
Thank illegal aliens.

>>266005
What's wrong with Travis m racism
>>
>>265876
What's the problem?
>>
>>265856
>cruel immigration policies
How are they cruel?
>>
>>266033
>If he was a brother, every cop in sight would have unloaded on him
Oh those poor blacks are such victims...
>>
>>266474
I didn't say it was good or bad. I just said you would still be racist despite not acting racist. Because racism is a belief, not an action. Not being able to prove it doesn't change the definition of the word. Just like if I murdered someone, but nobody could prove it I would still be a murderer by the definition of what one is.
>>
>>266528
>Because racism is a belief, not an action
racism is a power structure. if you are white, you are racist. period. end of story. if you are non white, you are not racist. period. end of story.
>>
>>266543
2+2=5
>>
>>265833
agreed. morons like this guy don't deserve to own a gun, or a life if they insist on using it like this.
>>
>>265819
>Homie gets assaulted
>Pulls out gun to defend himself
>Proceeds to not shoot anyone and walks away
>Gets arrested anyway

The state of it.
>>
>>266557
for people who complain about fake news you guys sure do relate a lot of 100% fabricated series of events
>>
>>266543
This is what negros and there pet apologists believe.
>>
>>266521
The republitard got arrested for pulling a gun at a peaceful protest. Sounds like he’s the one with the issues. Liberals will kick people out of their restaurant, conservatives pull guns and run people over.
>>
>>266632
dont forget that liberals also loot buildings, randomaly assault people on the street, burn trash cans and shoot cops.
their both sick in the head, idk how people can proudly say they are either conservative or liberal.
>>
>>266562
thats what happened tho.
>>
>>266632
>a peaceful protest.
One where he was spit on? That's considered assault.

>conservatives pull guns and run people over.

Good, that's how you deal with violent leftist thugs.
>>
>>266634
Don't forget shoot at congressmen and snipe cops.
>>
>>265856
>/pol/fag goes to protest against Trump's cruel immigration policies
/pol/fag goes to protest against Obama era cruel immigration policies
There corrected that for you.
Because the truth is this whole immigration issue is something Trump inherited from Obama.
>>
>>265861
>Considering how Trump is stoking racism and violence
I need a link to this, because I cant find anything.
>>
>>265879
>newsweek
hahahahahaaa!
>>
>>266653
Except he's the one that started the confrontation and assaulted someone before he got push back and then pulled a gun on the crowd.
Please keep up the facts and not the lies Fox News feeds you.
>>
>>267706
But it wasn't an issue by the time he started campaigning , the unauthorized immigrant population stabilized around 2009. It makes no logical sense to throw a fit about it now unless motivations are driven primarily by racism.There was no issue to inherit he was just appealing to racist sentiments to win votes, that is his primary motivation it seems. Like the trade wars he has been getting the U.S. into, his base supporters are the ones who are going to suffer from it the most, but he knows they will vote for him no matter what and he will cement support in the rust belt. His actions don't make sense if you assume his genuine ambition is "to make America great again" but they make perfect sense if you know that is driven by an obsession with being popular at the expense of everything else.
>>
>>266557
He assaulted other people first tho
He quite literally started the whole thing
>>
>>265856
I mean it sounds like there was a scuffle, dude pulled a gun, saw nobody was gonna do anything, and decided it was high time to leave. I'll agree it was a stupid, albeit hilarious, thing to do, but i hardly see the big issue here since nobody was hurt.
>>
>>265856
You egregiously misrepresent what happened, according to the article that the OP presented. I'll even quote it:
"After he had disrupted the first half of Holder-Joffrion’s prayer, a few protesters began drifting away from the audience to confront the man. "
"A Huntsville police spokesman said the man — identified as 34-year-old Shane Ryan Sealy — pushed one of the protesters, who pushed him back and knocked him to the ground, at which point Sealy allegedly produced the weapon."
So, a group of people are protesting, and this guy is counter protesting. Sure, everyone's fine here.
>a group of people went to confront this guy
They're starting the issue here.
>guy w/ gun (still hidden) pushes guy who must be close enough to him to be pushed
Yeah, arguably his fault, but if you're outnumbered and surrounded, you don't want to be in that position. Could easily be a "get away from me" push. I don't want it to sound like I'm defending him to a terrible degree so let's say he's in the wrong here, why not.
>guy from the group then pushed him back and he's on the ground
I don't have to describe the situation from his perspective, do I?
>guy pulls gun, doesn't point it at anyone, doesn't shoot it, only has it in hand to deter any more advances on his person, and then immediately sees the situation took a turn for the worse (he was attacked) and tries to leave.
He didn't do anything wrong, from my standpoint. Yeah, he was possibly a dick, but those situations can turn south unbelievably fast.
>>
>>267898
what, bringing a gun to a peaceful protest and provoking a fight? yeah those situations usually do turn south pretty quickly.
>>
>>267900
Bringing a gun anywhere is fine if you don't use it offensively. Unironically: this is America.
The other group started the confrontation by advancing up to him, in numbers. The guy didn't pull out his gun until he was on the floor, and then only to make sure he wasn't jumped on.

All protests are peaceful until they're not. If it was the other side who pulled a gun because he was on the ground from this guy attacking him I would be supporting his right to protect himself as well.
>>
>>266470
Jap here, please don't lump us in with you subhuman dog eating scum. The fact that you did that shows you're not even a real gook but an American gook, die.
>>
>>267904
he provoked them.
>>
>>267898
remember

if you're in a situation that you need to use your gun, just go ahead and shoot them

Cause if you don't the'll leave and tell the cops you were "brandishing"

If you open fire then obviously you were in fear for your life, and defending yourself from a mob attack

Your fucked either way, but less then the guy shot
>>
>>267898
All I see is.
>Guy was a fucking asshole
>Other people finally called him out
>He escalated it by attacking him.
This was entirely your boy's fault, start to finish. Cops were watching the whole thing, and it's the reason they only arrested his dumb ass.
>>
>>267914
You have a right to day what you want. No one has a right to hurt you over mere words, unless they're a proven, intentional threat of death or bodily harm.

Provoking is a chargeable offense, but should not invoke violence from "peaceful protestors"
>>
>>267908
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>>
"Protesters"

You mean rioters.

Also the numbers are out those "pro-immigration" protests were some of the smallest to date. Even the juggalo march in DC got more.
>>
>>268062
Except the peaceful protestors just counted his hate with words, he escalated it by attacking one of them and then pulled out a gun, which was a clear indication he was going to kill them before he chickened out.
>>
>>267979
Walking away was the most intelligent thing that right winger did. If he did open fire on the protestors, he wouldn't even have a chance to claim 'stand your ground' that he had the right to murder because the police were on site and would have turned him into the winner of the next Alabama Mr Swiss Cheese completion. Furthermore, he was being recorded so he wouldn't be able to get away with it by killing the witnesses like other people do.

The moron was /pol/ incarnate where he bit off more than he could chew thinking he could piss off protestors and disrupt the rally and then once that failed by being an ass, and then thought he could force them to submit by pulling a gun on them. Then he thought he could just walk away before police swarmed him. You know you're in the wrong if you're a white guy in Alabama and the police come to arrest you immediately.
>>
>>267979
Some dumb /k/ommando did this during BLM and is now serving fifteen years in Minnesota State Prison.

He is still better off than the people he shot but it's still not a walk in the park.
>>
>>268149
>You know you're in the wrong if you're a white guy in Alabama and the police come to arrest you immediately.
Keeping this.
>>
>>265882
>t. brainlet
>>
>>268062
>walking up to someone is literally assault.
>>
>>266033
That's because black lives don't matter. Your "brothers" are a bunch of crime-committing, work ethic-missing, low test scores-making, sex-obsessing, crack-smoking, ugly ass good-for-nothing lazy negros. Blacks belong at the foot of the superior white man. We need to bring back Jim Crowe and segregation.
>>
>>268966
kys
>>
>>268966
posts like this make me look forwards to the demographic replacement of america
>>
>>268968
Wouldn't you be in favor of segregation then?
>>
>>265856
>If you're a Conservative be happy the media
Lol we don't give a fuck what the media says anymore
>>
>>265833
>>266033
>>266549
It says he brandished the gun after the lefties got physical and he had already pushed back someone who attacked him. Sorry only white upper class liberals are allowed to protest. We should totally just shoot anyone who doesnt agree with us right guise?
>>
>>267876
>saying womp womp warrants physical assault
Wew you guya are gonna get shot and not know why.
>>
>>267900
Provocation does not warrant physical assault and had he not carried the media would surely not have talked about the lone counterprotester lynched by the tolerance fanatics for being intolerable to them.
>>
>>268062
Provocation is by all means legal. If you cant control yourself youre likely waiting for another sentence and rightfully so.
>>268145
Threatening someone is a crime buddy and he was clearly in the right by every definition of the word. Brandishing a gun can just as well be a deescalation when a group of guys surround you with the clear intention of physical harm as was the case here.
>t. Lawfag now kys you commie zombies
>>
>>265819
>“Super Callous Racist Fascist Sexist Braggadocious.”
No kidding, that sounds like the title of a pretty funktastic song.
>>
>>269384
Read the article, you spastic.
>>
>>269511
I did you faggot and he is legally completely in the right. He was threatened and pulled a gun to which the crybabies claimed he was going to kill them all. Pushing someone who is physically moving in on you is not a crime. Threatening someone because you dont like what they have to say however is.
Cry me a river nigger this guy was only arrested because the commies claimed he was an active shooter. Giving a false testimony to the police to get someone arrested is another crime btw schlomo.
>>
>>269577
>moving toward someone is a crime but shoving someone and pulling a gun isn't

This is some Detroit-tier dinduism
>>
>>269577
HE A GUD BOI
>>
>>269577
anon no, you cannot legally provoke someone and then pull a gun on them when they respond
if that were the case people could legally murder someone by just provoking them to attack them, the courts simply do not buy that, seriously anon use some fucking common sense.
Also at least in my state your life has to be in legitimate danger for you to use a gun, as in the other person is threatening you with a gun or knife , this guy's life was not in danger.
>>
>>265822
>having a gun within 1000ft of a protest is a crime
???
>>265833
>shoot a guy who pulled out a gun to de-escalate the situation and put it away when he did
???
>>265856
>Trump's cruel immigration policies that he had nothing to do with and are completely justified
???
>>
>>267713
>the unauthorised immigrant population stabilised around 2009
Because anchor babies and chain migration let them bring in their Mexican families. Despicable.
>>
>>265835
The issue with 'facts' is that 1) no authority has much credibility anymore. and more importantly 2) people don't think their way into their beliefs anymore, they just pick and choose groups of beliefs that whatever their social circle deems as acceptable. It is impossible to debate someone who doesn't know why they support something, much less change their mind.
>>
>>269578
Encircling somone can be percieved as a threat you nigger.
>>269587
Ok so now for all the children:
Having your feelings hurt even if on purpose through provocation does not legalize a criminal response. It was them who moved in on the goy so it was his full right to brandish the gun. Matter of fact he did them the favour of warning them before they actually went over to assault him giving him right to self defense.
If someone provokes you that is your problem. If you act on someones provocation you just entered an open and shut case at the recieving end. Self control is at the heart of every legal system you determinist morons.
Grow up you faggots and while your at it read up on the laws governing you before going around acting on your hyppocritical sense of justice you insufferable crybabies.
Or do us all a favour and just kys.
>>
Fake News. Next you'll tell me all about how the man was a Russian Hacker.
>>
>>268149
He probably wanted to imitate SaigaMarine and BlackPowderRanger, two /k/ommando /pol/tard heroes who shot some BLM protesters, even though they still got in huge trouble for instigating a shooting situation and using unreasonable force.
>>
>>265861
Is actually pulling your gun out to defend yourself a crime too? Lol you're a faggot!
>>
>>265835
>facts to counter muh emtions muh caged children
I think mocking you is better
>>
>>265819
Womp womp, motherfucker
>>
>>270448
look mom, i posted it again
>>
>>265861
There is no such thing as racism. If a black person treats a white person like shit or makes assumptions because of their race, it's already been declared by Party 2 that this isn't racism. I have been called white boy by niggers and nobody ever thought one thing of it. Therefore everybody can say whatever they want to say and your magic buzzwords you use to push party 2's agenda like the good little useful idiot divide and conquer zombie you are have no effect.

Party 1 is bad therefore party 2 is right is also not valid. There have been zero times where one of these fucking retards provided any evidence to back their theory "If you are wrong about one thing, no matter what it has to do with, I am right about whatever I say.". That is literally the argument of these lazy spoiled moron Americucks in Party 1 and in Party 2. Holy fuck the retardation never ends.... So no, your preferred fake presidential candidate who is friends with the other presidential candidate and is just doing this to distract from the true agendas of the murderer thief psychopaths isn't right because they pretended to disagree with another rich elite person in their mafia. Kill Yourself if this hasn't processed yet because your brain is fucking defective.
>>
what an autist.
>>
>>270475
uh, yeah that's also racism. not everybody on 'the left' argues that it's not.
>>
>>270210
But I agree that the protesters are wrong, I just don't see what the point of stooping to their level and being an emotional and petulant child accomplishes.
>>
>>266470
>>267908
>Be Mexican
>Sleep mostly only with east Asian women from Japan korea china etc
>Wife is Chinese

Feels good
>>
>>268149
This

>>270184

Oh God I remember those threads those guys are fucking retards
>>
>>269381
He pushed them first and got pushed back retard should have just left but no he decided to pull a gun out on people holding a prayer protest he is lucky no one there carried and ventilated his stupid ass for pulling out a gun
>>
>>269596
>/pol/tard continues to escalate the situation by disrupting the peaceful rally.
>Then attacks a protestor
>A protestors shoves in in repsonse to his escalation
>He escalates it further by pulling a gun.
If any of the protestors had a gun on them, they could have pulled out their gun and shot the /pol/tard and it would have been legal under Alabama State Law because based the fact the /pol/tard established he was a clear threat and they had the right to defend themselves. If the /pol/tard tried to shoot people, he wouldn't be able to use the same argument because he's clearly the one who escalated the confrontation throughout. And only a brainwashed right winger like yourself would even be intellectually bankrupt enough to try and say otherwise.
>>
>>270969
Not really sure what the relevance of your post is to the posts you're replying to, but good job on hooking up with the easiest race other than flips.
>>
>>265833
He's white
>>
>>265875
>its only racist if someone says nigger
Luckily the long term demographic shifts make your views less relevant with each passing day.
>>
>>266011
>marches next to dudes carrying swastikas and chanting about jews
B-but I'm just interested in saving some dumb statue
>>
>>266634
Those poor trashcans
>>
>>271019
>attacks protestor
No he shoved him away after the protestors were moving in on him and encircling the guy.
And no had the protestors had a gun and shot it would have been plain and simple murder as all the guy was doing was mocking them.
I guess slaughtering your holy cows is an offense deserving of death. Id laugh at you in my home country if it werent a criminal offense by now but abroad ill say what we are all thinking: kys you hateful faggot.
>>
>>270097
>Having your feelings hurt even if on purpose through provocation does not legalize a criminal response
Yeah that actually applies to the womp womp guy more than anyone else there , the only threat he was in was having his feelings hurt.
>>
>>271187
>No he shoved him away after the protestors were moving in on him and encircling the guy.
>Right winger making up transparent lies.
pathetic.

>>271216
And then he attacked a demonstrator and pulled a gun on them.
>>
>>265822
Holy shit this is how news is written now? All a bunch of feels bullshit sprinkled with the actual events, but with no real detail.
>Literally shaking!
>Muh prayer
Get a fucking grip.

>>270974
$50 says they got right in his face to the point of it being assault. When will these people learn that you don't go up to people you don't like and pound your chest like a gorilla? It's begging for violence.
>>
>>266460
Imperialism wasn't a game, it's the reason you discovered fire.
>>
>>271286
>Eyewitness testimony is not news.
>I don't care about the video evidence that's contrary, I bet MY version of events happened.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>271323
The testimony is moronic drama queening and the video shows squat.
>>
>>271357
>My personal opinions matter! The gun nut was framed!
Keep crying conservative bitch nigga.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.