[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Crenshaw%20mu_fitted.jpg (35 KB, 1140x641)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Jonathan Crenshaw is one of those South Beach characters you can't help but notice.

For years, the 46-year-old homeless man, who weighs all of 90 pounds, has painted on canvas on Lincoln Road Mall, drawing the attention of tourists and passersby for his artistic skills.

That Crenshaw is armless and paints using his feet probably has much to do with the attention he gets.

But on Tuesday, just after midnight, Miami Beach police say that Crenshaw stabbed one of those tourists. Crenshaw, police say, used a pair of scissors he clutched with his feet to stab Cesar Coronado, 22, who was visiting Miami Beach from Chicago.

According to the arrest report, Crenshaw said he was lying down when Coronado approached him and punched him in the head. He stabbed Coronado twice, put the scissors back into his waistband, and quickly walked off, police say.

Miami Beach officers found the victim lying on the ground, bleeding from his left arm. Paramedics took Coronado to Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Coronado, and his friend, Cindy Barrientos, 22, and also visiting from Chicago, came upon Crenshaw in the 1600 block of Collins Avenue. Both told responding officers that Coronado was just asking Crenshaw for directions when he jumped up and stabbed him.

Barrientos described the attacker as a homeless man with no arms. Police found Crenshaw nearby in the 200 block of Lincoln Road. When Crenshaw was apprehended he told one of the officers he was defending himself.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article214692415.html
>>
Crenshaw is being held at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on $7,500 bond. He has a court date on July 18.

Crenshaw's arrest record includes previous offenses dating to 2008, for trespassing, disorderly intoxication, vandalism, and battery on police officers, firefights and city code inspectors.

In 2011, Miami New Times profiled Crenshaw. The street artist told the weekly paper nothing about how he came to lack arms but said he was born in Alabama and moved around a lot with his mother, who, he claimed, fed him rat poison. He also told New Times that he impregnated many women, including pop star Gloria Estefan, who, he said, gave birth to 200 of his children.
>>
>>268912

fun starts at 1:20

https://youtu.be/T65BtR3Ce5s
>>
Wew, can someone illustrate what that must have looked like
>>
>>268913
>He also told New Times that he impregnated many women, including pop star Gloria Estefan, who, he said, gave birth to 200 of his children.

mysides
>>
>"I was born with sharp teeth. When I was five years old, the government drilled them in half," he says. Later he relates how he was forced to move into a hotel after he was "stabbed to death twice"

>in his former apartment some years back. "But a big bolt of lightning woke me up," he explains. "I think the knife might still be in my back."

>"I think I'm the one Nostradamus predicted nobody could kill." He says the idea was revealed to him through something he saw in one of his drawings.

>Crenshaw talks a lot about sex and the many women he's impregnated, including Gloria Estefan who he says birthed about 200 of his children. He asserts that at 39, he is a grandfather, having fathered his first child at the age of eight. As he talks, his expressions become slightly flirtatious.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/art-on-the-street-jonathan-dale-crenshaw-6516408
>>
did they cuff him? also this man may be crazy
>>
>>268916
Like that I suppose.

What we see in the illustrated picture is the initial move to stab the person and the way he rests the weapon.
>>
>>269005
https://imgur.com/a/7B7CpNA

Forgot link.
>>
>>268980
Shame on us for finding that funny
>>
>>269827
shame on you for caring

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.