[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

File: SF643D_Barrel_Roll.jpg (33 KB, 600x360)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Hijacked-Plane-Halts-Traffic-Seattle-490618071.html

A plane at Seattle's SeaTac airport appears to have been hijacked. Several Twitter users who were delayed at the airport claim to have been informed of a man stealing an airplane and threatening to do a barrel roll.

A spokesperson for the Federal Aviation Administration said "We can't confirm anything at this time. We're trying to get accurate information about what is actually going on."

The US Coast Guard tells NBC News that it received reports that an aircraft was stolen from SeaTac airport, with a person flying around Puget Sound, and have since received reports of a large smoke plume at Ketron Island.

Alaska Airlines tweeted "We are aware of an incident involving an unauthorized take-off of a Horizon Air Q400. We believe there are no passengers on board. More information as we learn more."
>>
that man is legend
>>
yo this foo definitely not dead.

legends never _ _ _.
>>
>>277572
this could of been another 9/11…but this retard just fucked it up
>>
@_Mister_Richie_ on twitter
>>
Tom Green is really desperate for attention.
>>
He was one of us. Ready to die for what he believed in. A troll to the very end.
>>
in one of the videos you can see the fighter jet's cannon fire exploding against the turboprop's fuselage
>>
GOD SPEED RICH
>>
>>277571
>threatening to do a barrel roll.
not a threat anymore after actually doing it, right?
>>277625
>>
rip
>>
HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD
>>
> "I can land this, I've played video games"
I blame /v/
>>
you know newfags, when we oldfags said to do a barrel roll, it was a meme, not a literal command

rip newfag
>>
>>277639
He did a loop, not a barrel roll
>>
CRASHING THIS PLANE
>>
>>277667

A loop *is* a barrel roll. You're thinking of an aileron roll.
>>
>>277667
yeah, as >>277679 stated, starfox pretty much fucked up and now everyone's confused

google image search for "barrel roll", a pic explaining the difference should be in the first few results
>>
Too bad he didn't try to find a bridge to fly under.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Nippon_Airways_Flight_61
>>
>>277627
American fighter jets haven't had cannons since the 60s.
>>
>>277712
retard
>>
https://streamable.com/n3w3a
>>
Rip Barrel roll rich the SkyKing
>>
God bless, goodnight sweet prince!
>>
>>277723
Nice, he pulled it off!!
>>
>>277679
A loop is most definitely not a barrel roll. I suggest YOU look it up. A barrel roll is an aileron roll with rudder, that gives you a corkscrewing flight path that would trace a spiral along the curved surface of a barrel-shaped volume, starting at one flat end and ending at the other flat end of the imaginary cylinder. Hence the "barrel".
>>
>>277571
I would like an update
>>
>>277961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DstWZY_eUOc
>>
>>277571
>Threatens Barrel Roll
>Threatens
>Barrel Roll
>Threatens Barrel Roll
>>
>>277979
"If I manage to land this plane, do you think they'll give me a job as a pilot?"
>Images of a cashed plane
"If you manage to pull this off, they'll give you probably any job"
>>
>>277712
The f4 was the only US fighter built without a gun and it ended up in a lot of close quarters situations. all modern jets have guns
>>
Wish he wouldve been able to land this, absolute unit.
>>
>>278035
I have a feeling Landing was never a part of the plan.
>>
>>278035
he says he will go "nose down" for the night at one point. he was suicidal
>>
>>278016
>give you probably any job.
Lying negotiators, color me shocked.
Every tard knows that the instant they separated him from that plane they would lock him up for years and when he got out he'd be permanently unemployed.
>>
>>278021
It was an F-15 not a F-4

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.