[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1538203723675.jpg (206 KB, 934x1171)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
A Winter Haven man was arrested on Thursday after posting on his Facebook page that he was going to shoot members of Congress and their families, depending on which way the Supreme Court justice confirmation vote went.

According to the affidavit, the threats included the following statements:

"Just bought 12 boxes of hollow point 50 caliber bullets....have plenty of ammo for my sniper rifle and bought a suppressor. Have made sure all my arrangements have been made and care for my dogs because I will not be coming home. Have made extra precautions and added more supplies in the tunnel under my house in case local or federal law enforcement tries to stop me." (Note, there are no tunnels under his house)
"Getting ready if Kav is not confirmed....whoever I think is to blame may God have mercy on their soul."
"Just cleaned out the gun shop where I get guns, ammo, and target practice. Bought all their 50 cal hollow points. I expect to be confronted and I will be ready to kill and ready to die."
"I am about to accept an offer on my house just to get more money to fund my plan to kill Democrat office holders and their families. It is all I think about night and day. I even wake up in the middle of the night, most nights, thinking about it. Ultimately I will be killed but hopefully I will have killed many many liberal [sic] elected in Washington."
"I can tell it seems I will be sacrificing my life for my country. But I am ready and will know who needs to be killed after the vote to put Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. I believe democrats need to be afraid to do what they are doing right now and weak republicans that do not vote for him need to pay with their lives."
"I can't do this by myself! Need more conservatives going into liberals' homes at night killing them in their sleep!"

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/winter-haven-man-arrested-after-threatening-to-shoot-members-of-congress-their-families/1498103485

Yikes!
>>
>>297673
but why would you post it on facebook
>>
based and redpilled, why did he post on fb though, retard
>>
>>297678
>>297693
Because he's an idiot, like all Republicans.
>>
Oh look, a /pol/ppet forgets the boundary between shitposting and reality.
>>
>>297678
Because he's a plant
>>
>>297761
Or maybe your side is despicable.
>>
A suppressed .50 cal with hollow points

Even as a part time /k/ resident I am calling bullshit
>>
>>297764
>YOUR SIDE IS DESPICABLE NAZI TERRORISTS REAL DEMOCRATS NEVER DO THIS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
How's it like being part of a literal terrorist organization?
>>
This is damage control.

You already know there's going to be riots and violence if he's confirmed, and you know exactly who's going to be responsible.
>>
>>297805
>>297807
>Whataboutism
>>
>>297808
Actually a legit response when someone accuses one side of a crime and claims the other innocent.
>>
>>297808
It's a flaccid attempt to see equivalency where there is none. The Left is completely deranged right now. There's simply no comparison.
>>
>>297810
>There's simply no comparison.
Stephen Paddock, the 1 October shooter, was heavily right-wing and did significantly more damage than the baseball shooter.

>Another man, met Paddock three weeks before the shooting for an abortive firearms transaction, in the carpark of a Bass Pro Shop. The man was selling schematic diagrams for an auto sear, a device that would convert semi-automatic weapons to full automatic fire. Paddock asked him to make the device for him, and the man refused.

>At this point Paddock launched into a rant about “anti-government stuff … Fema camps”. Paddock said that the evacuation of people by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) after Hurricane Katrina was a a “dry run for law enforcement and military to start kickin’ down doors and ... confiscating guns”.

>“Somebody has to wake up the American public and get them to arm themselves,” Paddock told him. “Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.”
>>
>>297807
Yeah, the radical left that advocates this type of thing
It's like the Bolshevik revolution all over again, going to lead to political genocide and a dystopian government emplaced and legitimized by mob rule
>>
>>297808
.... That's not whatabouting though, nobody was legitimizing actions by citing the illegitimate actions of others, they were literally citing sources as to why one side was bad, and the other Anon simply critical of the left.
you throw that word around like it's a buzz words you don't understand, you should honestly stop posting
>>
>>297814
I honestly think violence is right around the corner for this country. Not anything close to civil war, but to think that the overwhelming majority of domestic terrorism in this country has been from the right wing, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we started seeing far left groups begin to mobilize and go down that same path. Our political landscape is a joke, and I truly feel all this BS is going to flip a switch on the left (the same switch that's been flipped for the right wing ever since slavery was abolished). The right wing rallies around racism and violence has always followed. Well, the left actually has a rallying beacon now, and it's against an illegitimate government. I'm not advocating violence whatsoever, but the stakes are rising.
>>
>>297812
Nothing about the Stephen Paddock shooting added up.
there's more evidence that there was some sort of conspiracy involved then it was just a nut job
I'm phone posting but I seriously have a document on my laptop that's about a page of legitimate news sources that drama more evidence to stuff not adding up to the official story
off the top of my head one of the big ones is the official story being Stephen Paddock shot himself in the head, but the swap captain that entered the room first stated that there was no obvious head trauma and then a Forensic doctor later stated that they analyzed his brain and it was in good condition, something not quite possible if it's been torn apart by a bullet. And then later the official story changed to he committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest.
>>
>>297826
More like it triggers you because it cuts right through your bullshit like a hot knife through butter.
>>
>>297829
Reported to FBI.
>>
>>297833
You're are kind of making their point for them.
>>
>>297834
Yeah I don't know who they think they're fooling. The right side is consistently more aggressive and unhinged and anyone who pays attention will see that. This is why they are going to see an absolutely unprecedented stomping in the midterms next month.
>>
>>297836
Well this thread is still going to be up about a month from now so there will certainly be plenty of opportunity to laugh at you. Don't run away when you lose, mmkay? Come over here and accept your defeat like a man.
>>
>>297835
>implying you aren't >>297829

Here's a tip: if you want to falsefag, you need to switch up your grammatical errors and speech pattern between posts.
>>
>>297840
https://i.4cdn.org/tv/1538835694780.jpg

Well that was easy to disprove. What's your next move, rightard?
>>
>>297828
But the term was used as if the poster had no knowledge of how to use it and was just using it as a generic buzzword.
It kind of just made the person who used it sound dumb
>>
>>297840
To be quite honest that's what the Russians do. Or at least what they have been doing lately. It's not about taking a Republican or a Democrat side, it's about playing both sides and arguing with everyone else just to cause chaos in the country
>>
>>297673
That was a LARP
>>
>>297858
This is true, unfortunately all they have to do when someone points this out is just say "muh Russians" and they make it look like it's not a serious thing. Even though there hasn't been a single thing to disprove the Russian influence, they've successfully convinced some people that it's just a boogeyman.
>>
>>297862
>/news/ thread with new information on Russia influencing the US election
>/pol/ get BTFO
>thread gets deleted
Makes you think about who's in charge here
>>
>>297862
>Even though there hasn't been a single thing to prove the Russian influence
FTFY

inb4
>according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter
>>
>>297876
Quotes attributed to sources “familiar with the thinking” of a person are often quite reliable.

A major newspaper is not going to suggest that a source is familiar with someone’s thinking without being pretty sure of it. This is a fairly precise term. It also puts the news organization at a clear risk, as person X can obviously deny what an article has said he or she is thinking.

Generally, these kinds of source descriptions mean that the reporter spoke either to the actual subject (meaning that “a source familiar with the thinking of Chief Justice John Roberts” is Roberts) or to a person designated by the subject to give his or her account to the reporter.
>>
>>297862
Agreed, but granted the whole Russian poisoning the well fallacy has been thrown around so much towards likely non Russians that I do understand how it had lost its overall effect.
Also, I think it's hard to deny that Putin was still sour about Hillary ordering the interference in the 2012 Russian elections and acted to ensure Trump was president, I think what some people may dispute is the level of conspiratorial involvement Trump may have actually had in all of this, tbqh to me it seems like he was more or less a useful idiot that just wanted stuff leaked on his opponent, I doubt he had ever tried to get directly involved in any conspiracy, probably kept himself out of it as little as possible to try to avoid potential criminal charges.
But either way, Russians are def playing both sides of the field right now just trying to cause chaos, and from what intelligence sources tell the news Chinese efforts are likely trying to displace Trump and Republicans right now

Idk man it's a total shit show any way you look at it tbqh
>>
>>297877
>Quotes attributed to sources “familiar with the thinking” of a person are often quite reliable.
"said by someone familiar with the matter of anonymous sources"

>A major newspaper is not going to suggest that a source is familiar with someone’s thinking without being pretty sure of it.
Sure they would. You'd have to be a complete, gullible fool to take something unverifiable like that at face value.
>*remembers I'm on /news/*
Oh, right, my bad.

>as person X can obviously deny what an article has said he or she is thinking.
And then they're immediately accused of either lying or being unstable. Or both.

This is literally highschool cafeteria tier gossip spreading, except instead of "so did you hear about Becky? I heard she sucked 36 dicks homecoming weekend", it's "someone familiar with Becky's thinking told me she sucked 36 dicks homecoming weekend"
>>
>>297879
The are several major differences between what the Russians and Chinese are doing.
1. Trump and the Russians conspired in their attack to influence the US election.
2. America is at a trade war with China and as part of the war, China is targeting red states with their economic policies.
3. Trump is setting up the fact he's been outplayed in the trade war as a reason to say the results of the 2020 presidential election will be illegitimate because 'The Chinese meddled in the election' ignoring the fact it was entirely his fault and economic pressure is extremely different from what the Russians did in 2016 and are doing for the midterms.
>>
>>297881
>spinning baseless rhetoric this hard
>for free
>>
>>297881
To be fair America was in a silent war with Russia at least since 2012 when Hillary ordered meddling in the Russian election and a lot of parallels can be drawn with the Democrats fear of Russian meddling with your observation of Republican fear of Russian meddling

Even the fact that many Republicans I'm 2016 didnt believe Russians were interfering just as I'm sure many Democrats now don't fully believe the Chinese are meddling.
As for Trump's failed trade policies, I personally have seen no evidence of this other that media scaremongering.
Corporations are doing well, economies are doing well, faith in the economy is high, jobless rates are low, and whether you think it's due to or in spite of Trump it's a fact
>>
>>297885
>Republican fear of Russian meddling
Meant Republican fear of Chinese meddling
>>
>>297885
>Facts from a somewhat neutral viewpoint
Reeeeeeee
>>
>>297882
>>297888
Don't you have something better to do?
>>
>>297910
Have you seen the front page of /news/ where it's almost entirely right wing propaganda? We're being raided by /pol/ again.
>>
>>297928
Well, it's only fair play when you're posting Vice News and Vox unimpaired and with any regularity. At the very least, we can have a fair balance of overtly biased sources.
>>
>>297929
>Fair play
>One Vice News as part of a multi link post
>Two Vox articles
>One about the 3D gun printer guy, the other about the EPA
What regular and unimpaired posting.
What is it they say about /pol/? They cry out in pain when they're kicking people?
>>
>>297678
people have posted cp on facebook, so there really isn't a limit to peoples short shortsightedness.
>>
>left wing shooter
see, concrete irrefutable evidence that liberals are all a bunch of evil lunatics!
>right wing shooter
i don't believe it for a second! those right wing police investigators must be in on the liberal conspiracy too! i would know, because im a better investigator than any professional that was at the scene!

>>297817
"they do it too" is literally the definition of whataboutism.

here's what the factual thread of their discussion was
>your side is despicable
>yours is too!

so anon, maybe you should be the one that stops posting, since you clearly do not understand the word you've taken upon yourself to try to embarrassingly educate others about.
>>
>>297885
>Even the fact that many Republicans I'm 2016 didnt believe Russians were interfering
Republicans did know the Russians were interfering, they just refused to go public or threatened to undermine Obama and the intelligence community if they went publicly with the information to inform the public of the attack because the Russians were both helping the Republicans and conspiring with Trump. We just found out McConnell just did as much.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/news/thread/296682/

The flip side is China is using their economic muscle to hurt the pocket books of swing and red states which is legal, unlike the Russian's attack where you've seen criminal indictments brought down. Maybe China will up their game to what the Russians did and start attacking the RNC like the Russians did with the DNC. Or the Presidential candidate for the dems will conspire with the Chinese like Trump did with the Russians. They aren't currently at the same level. and you know if the Chinese did try anything, Trump would immediately politicize it.

This all boils down to Trump trying to rig the deck to create an excuse if he loses in 2020, just like he did if he'd lost in 2016 where he said he wouldn't accept the results of the election if he lost and then went on to lie about massive voter fraud after he lost the popular vote by 3 million.
>>
>>298004
>It's those evil republicans who were trying to undermine Obama and the intelligence community and not the intelligence community (who clearly knew about the whole thing) being incompetent retards.

Also, is this really the new talking point for shareblue? Russia is the cause of everything and is in the RNC's pocket? Fucking hell, I thought the republicans were just really ineffective politicians who caught a lucky break with a populist candidate, but I didn't know they were all secretly bond villains.

Whew, glad I'm #withher and won't consider if coming to this conclusion isn't a sign that I may be out of touch with reality.
>>
>>298015
You got blown out so badly in the other thread you needed to mass report it to the point it got deleted, do you want me to repost all the information here?
>>
>>297673
>Just bought 12 boxes of hollow point 50 caliber bullets....have plenty of ammo for my sniper rifle and bought a suppressor.
>Just cleaned out the gun shop where I get guns, ammo, and target practice. Bought all their 50 cal hollow points.

This guy is clearly a deranged Democrat pretending to be a conservative.
>>
>>298047
>conservative does something terrible that is impossible to defend
>NO! THEY MUST BE A DEMOCRAT!

What must it be like to be a Trumptard living in a state of constant delusion. Every single embarrassment is without fail blamed on the other side. Absolutely zero self awareness.
>>
It only goes to show that you've really got to watch what you do and say. Anyone who showed up to the Arizona rally probably knows about those guys who were pointing their fingers at protesters like guns and saying "bang! Bang!". Secret service turned thosd dudes away. What a bunch of pussies.
>>
Republicans in 2016, after trump asked Russia to hack Clinton's e-mails and they complied : "Well yeah, hacking is illegal, but the important thing is that we uncovered the real crime here, Hillary's e-mails! "

Republicans now : "the democrats have been involved in any way in the investigation, all the hard evidence towards our guys committing treason count for nothing! "
>>
Republicans are trying to discourage us from voting by saying that the Kavanaugh confirmation has made the blue wave less likely, while using this as a cover to discreetly purge Democrats from the voter rolls.

They can't stop us. We'll show them a blue wave the likes of which they've never seen.
>>
>>298085
What I find funny is that you probably think Alex Jones is a nut, yet you'll come to /news/ and leftypol and spew shit like this.
no one needs to purge the voter rolls because you idiots never vote in the first place. Most of you will stay at home, tell themselves "Well I could have gone for early voting but it's too far to walk!", and get jack shit for turnout. Even the most charged the dems have ever been, the cusp of Trump's election, had maybe a 40% turnout, at best.

Nah, all this has done is shown everyone what infantile children you are.
>>
>>298093
>probably think Alex Jones is a nut
Sorry for thinking the guy who is literally encouraging his followers to start a civil war and kill people who hate Trump is a nut. I'm not actually sorry by the way.

>Even the most charged the dems have ever been, the cusp of Trump's election
The turnout of Obama's election was significantly higher, it's intellectually dishonest to claim that this was "the most charged the Democrats have ever been."

You're going to see what charged looks like in November.
>>
>>298078
>after trump asked Russia to hack Clinton's e-mails
Literally never happened
>>
>>298085
>They can't stop us.
Tell me about the voter suppression that you probably believe in
Which doesn't happen, but I would bet that you think it does
>>
>>298085
>>298426
So do you try and sound like an idiot on purpose, or is it just something that comes natural for you?
>>
>>298427
>"Russia if you're listening"
The man is so fucking incompetent he literally did it at his rallies with cameras on him.
>>
>>298432
Your dumb.
I posted on 4chan that Russia should hack Clinton.
So I guess I asked Russia and colluded with them as well
>>
>>298443
You are dumber, Trump said on camera to ask Russia to hack Clinton, and this happened after the Trump Tower conspiracy meeting. This isn't s much as connect the dots as the dots being so close together they just make up the word 'treason'.
>>
>>298451
Thank you Chang, for your continued support of The Party.
One cup instant noodle has been deposited in your safe
>>
>>298475
/pol/ is terrible at memes if they aren't spoonfed them.
>>
>>297867
Sometimes I see an off topic Trump circlejerk thread on one of the boards I go to, so since it's off topic anyway, I go in there and drop off some image that BTFOs Trump and is highly embarrassing to the right.

More often than not I later find that my post is the only one deleted but for whatever reason the thread is still up.

They definitely have a bias, and they are definitely trying to hide anything unfavorable to them.
>>
>>298498
link thread
>>
>>298589
Can't attests for the other anons story, but it has happened in /news/

Like when /pol/ got BTFO when they tried to claim Russia didn't attack the United States in the 2016 election after a new report came out that McConnell threatened to politicize the Russian attack if Obama and the intel community came out to inform the public. The thread got magically deleted.
>>296682
>>
>>298616
It's got Twitter and a Shareblue mirror as its only sources.
>>
>>298619
Greg Miller is the source and the twitter link links to the interview where he says it.
>>
>>298637
>Greg Miller is the source and the twitter link links
Twitter is not a /news/-valid source, even if you think it should be.
>>
>>298639
>Greg Miller can't be a valid news source
>This guy can't be a valid news source
https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/greg-miller/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.03a460c59134
>'But an interview with him reporting it isn't a news source!'
You get BTFO, so you have to resort to technicalities to try and silence the other side. We get it.
>>
>>298637
Regardless, I think it was deleted for poor sources rather than a conspiracy. I'm pretty sure if you report under the "editorial or blog article" the janitor just looks at the source, sees it's some twitter/youtube link, and deletes without actually opening the link. This is why you need to make sure your opening post has a link to a legitimate news source, even if you have to hunt for a lesser known paper or site.
>>
>>298641
So you're punished for being nice by linking the video directly so you don't have to see it through the article cited to see it.
No good deed goes unpunished.
>>
>>298640
In /news/, you MUST link a credible news site. The rules of /news/ are rules, not suggests. Maybe if you were capable of following some very fucking simple rules you wouldn't currently be moaning and bitching about an evil mod conspiracy.
>>
>>298648
The interview was a creditable source. You're just saying the mods aren't corrupt, they're just incompetent.
Which doesn't inspire confidence.
>>
>>298649
>The interview was a creditable source.
It was not the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site.

Next time, follow the rules, and we won't be in a situation where you're complaining that the mods are "incompetent" for forcing you to follow some very fucking basic instructions.
>>
>>298652
And it was properly cited, unless you're going to grasp at straws to claim otherwise.
At this point it's pretty clear it was deleted because of partisan intent or it got mass reported by /pol/ and a janitor/mod only saw the twitter link and killed it.
Either isn't acceptable.
>>
>>298656
>And it was properly cited, unless you're going to grasp at straws to claim otherwise.
Can you show me the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site present in the OP?
>>
>>298661
It appears to come from the American Independent Institute. Which is categorized as a liberal investigative journalism group.

And unless you want to go to war with Wikipedia, it's classified as an American journalism organization.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_journalism_organizations

And having a political slant is not an immediate disqualifier for having an article posted on /news/. So unless you want to prove you're just politically biased, which then opens another can of worms of why similar articles from breitbart which is just them linking to twitter posts is allowed to stay up. https://boards.4chan.org/news/thread/297778like
There shouldn't be a problem and the deletion was a mistake at best. And politically motivated at worst.
>>
>>298666
It's a Shareblue mirror. Every single article on it is posted to Shareblue.
>>
>>298667
So? It's still classified as an American journalism organization. Not an opinion site, not a blog, but journalism.
>>
>>298670
It was founded and is run by the Shareblue guy. Calls on "credibility" are up to 4chan staff. I'm sorry the mods decided that your clever attempt to get around the Shareblue ban didn't work.
>>
>>298672
>It's run by someone who's associated with something I don't like, so that automatically invalidates it.
>Resorts to appeal to authority and alleges the mods are politically biased as a final line of defense.
That's pretty sad.

Just to grind home the point that this is bias since i know you looked this up but aren't mentioning it.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-independent-institute/
>The articles reviewed were all left biased politically, used moderate loaded words, but were sourced appropriately to credible sources. Overall, we rate The American Independent Institute left biased and high for factual reporting based on proper sourcing.
>Factual Reporting: HIGH
>>
>>298676
Critical thinking level: previously unheard of, critically low levels
>>
>>298676
Media Bias Fact Check is a website that consists of one person's opinion on the news.

>That's pretty sad.
What's sad is the crusade against the mods you've been waging ever since they banned you for spamming.
>>
>>298679
>Media Bias Fact Check is a website that consists of one person's opinion on the news.
And they have no skin in the game. We all know if it was labeled extremely left and factual reporting: low, you'd be citing it.

What's sad is you wanting to censor journalist sources you personally don't like.You've failed to prove it's a blog, or an opinion site because it's a legitimate news source. So now you're just being transparent in your partisanship.
>>
>>298683
>What's sad is you wanting to censor journalist sources you personally don't like.You've failed to prove it's a blog, or an opinion site because it's a legitimate news source. So now you're just being transparent in your partisanship.
It's Shareblue's media arm, which you're posting for the sole purpose of getting around the Shareblue ban. I support all censorship of rule-breaking shit-eaters such as yourself. Kill yourself and try again next life.
>>
>>298684
It's independent of shareblue media, so calling it shareblue media's arm is dishonest. Also again, you have failed to prove it's a blog or editorial site. Or the notion that it's an American journalism organization. Your entire basis for saying the AII should be banned is from your personal bias. And I'm more confident in saying it's /pol/ fueled since you'r clearly obsessed with Shareblue, which is a well known boogeyman and scapegoat for them.

>I support all censorship
Glad to see you admit you hate free speech

>Kill yourself
Because when your arguments have merit you resort to catchphrases like this.
>>
>>298687
It's owned and run by the exact same person as Shareblue. It has 111 Google hits total. It exists for the sole purpose of having its articles reposted to Shareblue. It's a literal propaganda outlet even if you want to call it "journalism."

>Your entire basis for saying the AII should be banned is from your personal bias.
I wouldn't give a shit about Shareblue if it wasn't the presence of a paranoid retared spammer attempting to post it in as many places and as many times as possible; ie, you.

>And I'm more confident in saying it's /pol/ fueled since you'r clearly obsessed with Shareblue, which is a well known boogeyman and scapegoat for them
If you had spammed some site other than Shareblue, gotten banned for it, and then started posting an offshoot of it, I'd be complaining about that site instead. This is a problem of your own creation.
>>
>>298688
>It's propaganda because I say so.
You're entitled to your opinions, not your facts. All the facts point towards it being a legitimate, ibid left learning journalist organization.

>But the guy who owns it!
I guess that means everything Rupert Murdoch owns is far right wing. You better tell that to the New York Post who actually run anti Trump covers.

We get it, you got a mad on for shareblue, that doesn't mean you get a blank check to censor any political view that shatters your world view.
>>
>>298687
>All the facts point towards it being a legitimate, ibid left learning journalist organization.
You're absolutely pants-on-head retarded. Here, let's do a test: let me pick a random "American Independent" article from last week.

http://www.americanindependent.com/trump-goes-off-the-deep-end-calls-kavanaugh-allegations-a-hoax/

Now let's see who's linked to it, or quoted it:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22trump-goes-off-the-deep-end-calls-kavanaugh-allegations-a-hoax%22

Result 1: Shareblue.
Result 2: American Independent.
Result 3: Shareblue writer's twitter.
Result 4: Shareblue writer's twitter.
Result 5: Shareblue's twitter.
Result 6: Shareblue's Facebook page.
Result 7: Shareblue.
Result 8-15: Link aggregators.

Wow, it's almost like almost every last thing about this article was Shareblue? Let's examine the author, Tommy Christopher: "Writer for @Shareblue."

Huh. But hey, nothing stops journalists from writing for multiple institutions at the same time. Maybe he only sometimes writes for Shareblue and sometimes for the American Independent Institute? Let's look at his post announcing the publication of the article that he personally wrote:

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/1049359560618795008

Wow, the author HIMSELF links to Shareblue rather than American Independent. Almost as if American Independent was a mirror for Shareblue's news articles and not the other way around. Fucking fascinating.

It's a Shareblue clone. Get over it.

>>
>>298690
You conveniently forgot the final part
>Published with permission of The American Independent.

That blows up your entire thesis that it's from Shareblue originally, they're just reprinting it, all you've done is prove that Shareblue is a legitimate source because the articles they reprint are from an American journalist organization, not a blog, or editorial site and any attempt to ban it is clearly politically motivated censorship.

You overreached.
>>
>>298693
>Published with permission of The American Independent.
This is, of course, a lie. Or not really a lie, as it's a corporate entity owned by the same person with some sort of contract that legally slaves all Shareblue writing to The American Independent.

>That blows up your entire thesis that it's from Shareblue originally, they're just reprinting it, all you've done is prove that Shareblue is a legitimate source because the articles they reprint are from an American journalist organization, not a blog, or editorial site and any attempt to ban it is clearly politically motivated censorship.
They're not reprinting shit. Search the Twitters of the people who supposedly write for "The American Independent Institute." Not a single one seems to know or care that a website known as "American Independent" or americanindependent.com exists. If it does exist, it's a legal front for Shareblue.

If two companies share 100% of ownership, 100% of employees, and 100% of content, they're the same thing.
>>
>>298694
>Make wild allegations without evidence other than hearsay
>Claims it does not exist
Reality points towards the American Independent Institute existing despite you claiming otherwise
http://www.americanindependent.com/

The entire crux of your argument is that it's not Published with permission of The American Independent. And good luck with proving that since the article is clearly from there because you don't see a 'Published with permission of ShareBlue' in The American Independent article.

And I'll say again since you're conveniently ignoring it. Under your logic, you just legitimized Shareblue as a news source since if they're just using the American Independent Institute's work. Which again, is not a blog or editorial site. But again, say it with me. an American journalist institute. That means nothing they publish is in violation of the rules of /news/'s standards and practices is a journalist site.
>>
>>298694
>Reality points towards the American Independent Institute existing despite you claiming otherwise
Since "The American Independent is" supposedly a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, I looked them up on the IRS website which shows that, as an organization, the organization has had ZERO income and ZERO expenditures since 2016 (when they were used as a vehicle for grants), meaning that in the last two years the organization has done literally fucking nothing. This means that the American Independent Institute hires ZERO journalists, have ZERO employees, and pays ZERO dollars for articles.

Which makes sense, of course, because the entire thing is run by Shareblue. The entire organization known as "The American Independent", today, consists entirely of a Wordpress blog that feeds out a server backend belonging to Shareblue, hosting writing by Shareblue employees which were paid by Shareblue to write articles.
>>
>>298698
If they aren't reprinting, you better tell the American Independent Institute it doesn't exist since it says right there that they are being reprinted with permission.
Which of course leads into that second point that it's still a legitimate journalist organization until you can prove otherwise. Meaning any attempt to ban Shareblue is without merit and politically motivated.
>>
>>298700
>If they aren't reprinting, you better tell the American Independent Institute it doesn't exist since it says right there that they are being reprinted with permission.
It's a legal front for Shareblue.

>Which of course leads into that second point that it's still a legitimate journalist organization until you can prove otherwise.
Do you believe that a "legitimate journalist organization" can be a "legitimate journalist organization" despite having ZERO journalists, and, in fact, literally not engaging in any business activity whatosever?
>>
>>298701
>A legal front
Nice attempt at using a loaded term to create bias.
>Zero journalists
You better tell all those journalists who have their articles up on American Independent Institute that they aren't really journalists. I'm sure that'll go over well.

Again, all you've just proved is that Shareblue is a legitimate news source and any attempt to ban it on the merits that's an opinion or blog site are wholly without merit.
>>
>>298702
>You better tell all those journalists who have their articles up on American Independent Institute that they aren't really journalists. I'm sure that'll go over well.
They are journalists; they're journalists working for Shareblue, as they self-describe on their own social media profiles.

What they're NOT is journalists working for the American Independent Institute, a completely fictitious legal organization with zero employees.

>Nice attempt at using a loaded term to create bias.
Please tell me what term you would use for an organization with zero existence, which takes no activity other than serve as a legal container used by a second company.
>>
>>298704
So you admit they're journalists even if their work is published for Shareblue, which means their work aren't blogs or opinion pieces. Glad to see we're making progress.

However, it's extremely clear that the American Independent Institute still exists because the website is up and still publishing articles and all you have currently is speculation.

If you want to open /news/man Picayune, /news/'s very own newspaper, and do an investigative report into how the American Independent Institute operates, complete with asking their employees for comment, feel free to do so. Although based on your posting style and clear personal biases, you'd inject a clear right wing bias into it. So that's already going to look messy.
>>
>>298707
>So you admit they're journalists even if
Infowars has journalists. You still can't post Infowars, nor can you post clones of Infowars.

>and all you have currently is speculation.
I have their tax records, which indicate that they had zero income and zero expenditures starting from 2017 continuing through the present day, and therefore that they employed zero journalists and paid for zero articles during this time period.

>However, it's extremely clear that the American Independent Institute still exists because the website is up and still publishing articles
Their website is a Wordpress blog configured to serve from a database belonging to Shareblue.

If two companies share 100% of ownership, 100% of employees, and 100% of content, they're either the same thing or one of them doesn't exist.
>>
>>298709
>Infowars is banned.
Which appears to be a lie. If you look at the archives, every deleted thread with an inforwar links was because of shitposting or personal army requests in the OP. Notice how the one time they didn't do that, the article wasn't deleted.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/news/thread/221890/#221890

That would prove Infowars is allowed.under the precedent that their links don't contain shitposting or make personal army requests. Which again, shows bias if shareblue is banned if Inforwars isn't.

And? It still exists as a source for articles which others then use with citation.

Also your assumption that they are one and the same is flawed. By that logic, all Washington Post journalists are employees of Amazon, you see the flaw there?
>>
>>298715
It's possible, and also extremely likely, that the Infowars thread was overlooked because nobody bumped it and it quietly went to the graveyard without anyone taking the time to notice it let alone report it. You're free to test it for us if you want.

>By that logic, all Washington Post journalists are employees of Amazon, you see the flaw there?
Shareblue and American Independent Institute share:
- 100% of ownership
- 100% of content
- 100% of employees

Washington Post and Amazon share:
- 43% of ownership
- 0% of content
- 0% of employees

So no, your analogy is garbage. People who work for Amazon get paychecks that say "Amazon" and people who work for Washington Post get paychecks that say "Washington Post." Neither of these companies have income and revenues totaling $0 each.

Q: Where do American Independent articles come from?
A: Shareblue.

If you have a plausible answer to that question that's not "Shareblue" I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>298709
>I have their tax records, which indicate that they had zero income and zero expenditures starting from 2017
Sounds like a front organization of some sort
>>
>>298719
Whoa, man, you can't use that word.
>>
>>298718
With how slow the traffic is and the fact Infowars is easily seen in the textline, I find it hard to believe a mod didn't skim through /news/. Unless you have proof it's overlooked.

Furthermore, the articles shareblue uses come from the American Independent Institute, not the other way around, hence the whole 'Published with permission of The American Independent.' Which, throws a massive wrench into your argument about shareblue being the alpha and omega.

Obvious we're at an impasse, me wanting free speech and all sources that aren't blogs or opinion articles. You wanting to shutdown journalist publications you disagree with ideologically.
Why don't we just ask them?
In fact, I'll do that, I'll take everything you've posted so far, the taxes, the journalists twitter accounts, present it to them and ask for a comment.

Consider this the first and probably only work of the /news/man Picayune.
You're welcome.
>>
>>298729
Mods don't "skim boards" unless they're regulars. Mods check the report queue.

>Which, throws a massive wrench into your argument about shareblue being the alpha and omega.
Likely: Shareblue gives articles to the American Independent to make it look like they're sourcing an independent media outlet instead of writing all of its stories in-house.
Unlikely: American Independent hires Shareblue journalists for salaries of $0; simultaneously, Shareblue pays these journalists to sit on their ass and do nothing.

American Independent has literally no existence independent of Shareblue.

>In fact, I'll do that, I'll take everything you've posted so far, the taxes, the journalists twitter accounts, present it to them and ask for a comment.
Yeah, you do that. Tell us how it goes.
>>
>>298730
Well either a mod or janitor 'skims' the board because we have posts in this thread that were deleted. And from the looks if it, they were just cookie cutter shitposting which almost always flies under the radar for reports. So we're clearly being monitored even if you don't think it. Or are trying to deny it.

That's a theory, but that's still all it is without divisiveness evidence to prove otherwise. And sadly, i have to do your job for you.

>Yeah, you do that. Tell us how it goes.
I am, thank you for asking. I'll even post their response if i'm able to get one regardless of what it is. But forgive me if I don't believe you're take a response in good faith it if doesn't confirm your own personal bias.
>>
>>298737
>And from the looks if it, they were just cookie cutter shitposting which almost always flies under the radar for reports.
Literally anyone can report anyone they want.

>And sadly, i have to do your job for you.
I literally have zero obligation to you what-so-fuckingever. If you want something done do it yourself.
>>
>>298742
You clearly don't know the mind of the average poster and how they don't report individual shitposting unless it's extremely bad. Or in the case of /a/, is a pepe or wojack.
>He doesn't want to discover the truth to find out if he's theories are correct.
Leave to the right leaning people to be all bark and no bite unless it's to suppress people they don't like.

And the questions in regards to their taxes, journalists and hosting have been sent. Again, you're welcome.
>>
>>298744
>You clearly don't know the mind of the average poster and how they don't report individual shitposting unless it's extremely bad.
The average poster doesn't matter. Reports are determined by the most report-happy set of reporters.

>Leave to the right leaning people to be all bark and no bite unless it's to suppress people they don't like.
You believe tons of retarded shit based on literally nothing. The truth is staring you right in the fucking face with literally no alternative explanation: it's all the same shit. YOU want the alternative explanation, YOU provide it.

I thought you were emailing 4chan, not AIE / Shareblue. In which case, yes, I actually am going to ignore what they say unless they have a fucking FANTASTIC explanation for what's going on. You might as well ask Trump to his face whether he ever did anything bad and take his answer at face value.
>>
>>298746
>The truth is staring you right in the fucking face with literally no alternative explanation:
This is how biased you are and how badly you want your theory to be true.
Say it with me 'Published with permission of the American Independent'

>Being this mad about asking AII and SB for comment on the points you brought up.
>Outright admitting that you're just going to disregard what they say unless it fits your narrative.
You see, this sort of stuff is why you're the baddie and look like the enemy of free speech.
>>
>>298750
>Say it with me 'Published with permission of the American Independent'
The theory that Shareblue gives articles to AI, which they then cite, is consistent with that tagline. The theory that AI has journalists that it doesn't pay is not. You are choosing a theory inconsistent with reality to fight a theory consistent with reality because it's personally convenient to you.

They don't even NEED that permission. American Independent has everything under CC license.

>You see, this sort of stuff is why you're the baddie and look like the enemy of free speech.
I have facts on my side. I couldn't give less of a shit how it looks to a retarded spammer scraping the bottom of the barrel for shit arguments (WaPo and Amazon? REALLY? Did you think that analogy made ANY sense when you made it?)
>>
>>298750
I missed this because you masqueraded it as a quote when it wasn't.

>Outright admitting that you're just going to disregard what they say unless it fits your narrative.
Next you can email RT and ask if they work with the Kremlin at all and they'll say, no, they're an honest reporting outlet and definitely not a propaganda outlet.
>>
>>298755
You're just choosing the theories that fit your narrative.
As for CC, it's still good form to give credit to where you get your material from otherwise you run afoul of plagiarism which is the cardinal sign of journalism.
Plus you don't have the facts, you have a bunch of theories and indignant anger fueling you on your side.
And the fact you're blaming me for your own problems and being upset over just getting a comment because you're so blinded by your personal biases.

This is really sad and I almost feel sorry for you if you weren't on a made campaign to censor sources that don't align with you politically.
>>
>>298757
>You're just choosing the theories that fit your narrative.
You choose to believe that an organization that literally employs zero people is the actual source for Shareblue articles instead of the journalists on their OWN fucking payroll. This is utterly implausible.

My theory does not require me to believe anything completely that's fucking retarded. Yours does. That makes mine superior.

>And the fact you're blaming me for your own problems and being upset over just getting a comment because you're so blinded by your personal biases.
I'm mostly aghast the fact that you believe the insanely retarded shit that comes out of your own mouth.
>>
>>298758
Again, all you have a theory with zero concrete evidence to back it up, just theories. And I'm dismayed at how you're so blinded by your partisanship that you can't even consider the idea that you might be wrong.

Now, as lovely is it is to read your pissing and moaning over the facts. I'm going to wait for a response. And we'll see what happens from there.
>>
>>298759
>Again, all you have a theory with zero concrete evidence to back it up, just theories.
I've delved into their tax returns and analyzed their supposed journalists in depths, none of which profess any affiliation whatsoever with AII. What constitutes "concrete evidence" for you? A televised interview with David Brock in which he admits everything? Your standards for what constitutes "evidence" are fucking stupid.

>you can't even consider the idea that you might be wrong.
If you can think of an alternate theory that isn't retarded, I'm happy to consider it. So far you don't have any. Maybe Shareblue will give you one.

>Now, as lovely is it is to read your pissing and moaning over the facts.
In something like fifty posts you've managed to produce a SINGLE fact within a sea of shitposting, one which doesn't even contradict my theory. I guess now that you're at a total loss for a plausible explanation you'll have to outsource your higher mental functions to Shareblue again. I look forwards to it.
>>
>>298760
It's the fact that the AII exists and is still publishing content which is what throws a wrench into your theory.
This entire thread of posts from you is just your singular rage towards Shareblue, what did they ever do to you more than force you to read news articles that make you question your world view?
>>
>>298761
They exist because 100% of their articles come from Shareblue writers paid by Shareblue to write their articles. There is no "wrench" in this theory.

>This entire thread of posts from you is just your singular rage towards Shareblue
No. It's directed at you, because you're a complete and absolute shit eater, desperate to game the rules and engage in the most retarded conspiracy theories to get your way - against other users, against mods, against 4chan - while thinking you're some sort of savior of the board.
>>
>>298762
That's an interesting theory, have you proven the money comes from share blue to back it up or do you just have circumstantial evidence?
That's an interesting theory you have about me, but also wrong, how does it feel that you need to villianize everything that does not fall in line with your world view? It can't be healthy.
>>
>>298764
There IS no fucking money, or else it would show up on a Form 990. Have you been paying literally no attention?

Fact: 100% of articles on the AII site are authored by Shareblue writers.
Fact: 100% of of articles on the AII site are then published to Shareblue.
Fact: AII does not provide any compensation to these Shareblue writers.
Fact: 0% of Shareblue writers ever mention working for AII.

My Conclusion: AII receives articles from Shareblue so they can publish them for Shareblue "outside" attribution.
Your Conclusion: ??????????
>>
>>298766
Fact: The articles still come from the American Independent Institute
Fact: Any article printed has 'Published with permission of The American Independent.'
>You Concussion: Grand conspiracy of a front organization of journalism to publish articles with outside attribution.
>My Concussions: Connected but still separate organizations where one attributes from the other.
Occam's razor's my associate.
Now tell me, what did Shareblue do to you to make you so vitriolic?
>>
>>298767
>Fact: The articles still come from the American Independent Institute
>Fact: Any article printed has 'Published with permission of The American Independent.
Yes, after having been given the articles by Shareblue.

>Connected but still separate organizations where one attributes from the other.
Now explain how AII gets journalists to write articles for it.

>Now tell me, what did Shareblue do to you to make you so vitriolic?
Be militantly spammed by a retard on /news/.
>>
>>298768
And again, you have no proof of that, which is where your theory over extends and falls apart.
I'm not a writer for them so I wouldn't know, but you were willing to look them up, perhaps you could ask them if you're that curious.

Also you make it sounds like your problem is with spam not the content itself, yet you still want it banned. That greatly infers a political bias.
Which is a big problem.
>>
>>298771
>I'm not a writer for them so I wouldn't know, but you were willing to look them up, perhaps you could ask them if you're that curious.
I already know the answer, as the journalists themselves say describe themselves as working for Shareblue, and therefore, any of their articles that appear under the AII label were given to AII by Shareblue.

>Also you make it sounds like your problem is with spam not the content itself, yet you still want it banned. That greatly infers a political bias.
I literally don't give a shit about the content except that 1. you want to make it a new standard in /news/ to open every OP with partisan garbage, and 2. you're doing it for the sole purpose of dodging a Shareblue ban.

If I knew for a fact that YOU, personally, never posted Shareblue or AI in /news/ ever again I would not complain about it since it wouldn't be part of your plan to shit up /news/ to the maximum degree possible. Of course, I can't know that it's not you, and therefore Shareblue posters don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Not that it matters anyway, since it's always you.
>>
>>298772
>I already know the answer,
No you don't. You have not prove anything of substance.
Also it's pretty clear you've just got the victim complex and you're now trying to turn me into a villain because you can''t handle opposing view points.
You should calm down, maybe actually take this time to research your claims to confirm them, and ignore them if you're proven wrong.
>>
>>298773
> You have not prove anything of substance.
These supposed AII journalists nowhere, in anywhere of their writings, indicate that they know AII even exists even though they talk about how they work for and promote Shareblue all the time. There is no evidence that at this time that AII is anything more than a publishing label for Shareblue journalists.

If the fact that an organization has ZERO financial existence isn't enough to convince you that it's not doing really anything I don't know what to tell you.

>Also it's pretty clear you've just got the victim complex and you're now trying to turn me into a villain because you can''t handle opposing view points.
I have handled opposing viewpoints for years on end without any issue. You get to be the "villain" because you're a spammer and a retarded conspiracy theorist with a martyr complex who chooses to believe absolutely retarded things.

Again, I'm 100% open to reasonable alternative explanations. You haven't provided one. You've just shouted "it's a theory" over and over again, as if it makes the theory any less plausible or removes any of its explanatory power for observations that would be HIGHLY UNUSUAL if AII were the prime mover. Given a theory that fits all observed facts I'm going to choose to believe in it until you - or anyone else - comes with up with a better one; or maybe even just one that's not utterly fucking retarded.
>>
>>298774
You could just ask them to confirm, but you refuse to follow through with anything you say. Hence why it's just it's not just a theory, but a conspiracy theory that you think the AII is a front organization.

It seems like you're just assuming everything bad on this board is from me, and in fact Shareblue shouldn't be banned, unless you have a personal bais against the site, which from your posts, it clearly looks like you do.

But we'll see what they say about the various concerns you have when they reply. And it's not my fault if you're so biased that you seem intent on dismissing whatever they say before they say it.
>>
>>298775
>You could just ask them to confirm
Should I also email the RT to ask them if they are in fact independent of the Kremlin? Would the answer be informative in any way?

Normally, if a company were a real journalism outlet, or a real company of ANY kind, you would expect it to have income, expenses, and employees. Therefore, if a company has no income, no expenses, and no employees, it is not a real company; ie, it's a front. I don't need to exhaust every other explanation before coming to this conclusion.

Now that I think about it, I'm going to file a complaint with the IRS challenging American Independent's 501(c)(3) status since 501(c)(3) organizations are legally required to be non-partisan, which Shareblue's media arm is clearly not.

>It seems like you're just assuming everything bad on this board is from me
How many of the people posting Shareblue (and affiliated) links on this website aren't you?
>>
>>298776
Again, always assuming the most cynical outcome because it would go against the narrative you create. You do that, maybe we'll see where the funding comes from and it will confirm they're separate groups once and for all.

I'll wait for a response and we'll see where they facts take us. You can continue your jihad against Shareblue.
>>
>>298780
How many of the people posting Shareblue (and affiliated) links on this website aren't you?
>>
I have a strong belief that the largest majority in the United States is left leaning moderates, and that the shift is toward moderate leaning liberals. Liberalism (ignoring the specific left vs. right politics) has been the principle governing western culture since the enlightenment, and while reactionary conservatism is due to rear its grotesque head every once in a while as a response to the inadequacies of the elite caste or instability, the pressure of time favors progress.

The threat is for a reactionary conservative party (see: pre-fascists) to come into power and warp the way elections and government appointments happen to not only favor them, but favor them systemically. This seems to be the weak spot for democracy. The good news is that we have a lifetime appointment system on our highest court to uphold or strike down laws that threaten the republic and the elections. Also, we've got systems in place that prevent foreign governments from influencing our elections. Adding further, historical democracies have always survived coups attempted from within by authoritarian usurpers, just look at Caesar, Napoleon, Mussolini & Hitler.
>>
>>298782
I would honestly say about 3/4 or so are me but that has nothing to do with their validity as a source
>>
>>298808
Can you point to some examples of links not posted by you?
>>
>>297673
holy fuck, imagine being so stupid that the democratic senators are the ones you want to kill here. Fuck these retards for enabling the GOP psychopaths.
>>
>>298814
republicans did nothing wrong
>>
>>298813
I've seen some but I can't think of any off hand
>>
>>297841
Hey, it's sock puppet anon.
>>
>>297745
Soon moshi
>>
>>297807
>>297814
fatalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violent extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).
>>
>>297812
>>297820
not sure that even sounds right-wing...
more like just a strange anarchist wingnut of some sort...
but it would be a mistake to call him right-wing for having a paranoid "anti-government" stance since there are left-wing anarchists and libertarians of various sorts.
>>
>>297673
No shots fired. Nothing to see here.
Meanwhile, leftist actually carry out acts of physical violence against political foes.
>>
>>297812
According to the deep state FBI still under Andy McCabe and his band of saboteurs.
It was a deep left state hit set up to make right wingers look crazy. Which we are... But not leftist bat shit crazy evil.
>>
>>299060
LOL
https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/
>>
Started as a Republican-registered conservative due to family upbringing. Switched to independent after seeing all the shenanigans, but would still vote mostly R. Transitioned to voting mostly 3rd party, but saw how most of those votes were wasted while the Republican Party was becoming an increasingly brazen enemy of the people. Finally registered as a democrat in 2016 to be able to have a say in the primaries, and I'm now at the point where I will never again in my life vote for someone who is willing to call themselves Republican. That party is beyond redemption.
>>
>>297678

Some people are just cognitively challenged. Some things just don't 'click' with them.
>>
>>299065
Calling the left crazy after uttering the words "deep left state hit" is not helping your case.

Let me make this clear right now, if a deep state existed, Trump would never have won the election. This incompetence is all on him.

>inb4 "But we just happened to beat them this time!"
Yeah isn't that convenient that the people who control everything are suddenly inferior when it suits you. This is quite literally one of the main tenets of fascism.
>>
Trump Supporters - “Some of the most powerful and recognisable people in the world were able to organise a paedophile ring in the basement of a Pizza Place in DC that’s doesn’t even have a basement!”

Also Trump Supporters - “There’s no way Trump would ever do something like this to help a nation that he has publicly praised and has considered an ally and that he has quite a lot of money invested in”
>>
"Th-the left are the violent ones-"

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23927018/president-trump-praise-greg-gianforte-assault-reporter-montana/
>>
It really amazes me what modern conservatism has become. Conservatism used to be about empowering the individual against big government and I get that; I don't always agree but I understand it's purpose to check power. But modern conservatism all boils down to one thing: "It's not my fault you were born in the wrong place. Don't make it my problem. Better luck next time". That really is the foundation of all their ideologies and policies, from women's rights to immigration, from health care to voter registration, from economic policies to geopolitical ones to judicial decisions.

Conservatives are the Christian-wing of most (western) political systems and I can't think of anything more un-Christian.
>>
>>302025
>Also Trump Supporters - “There’s no way Trump would ever do something like this to help a nation that he has publicly praised and has considered an ally and that he has quite a lot of money invested in”

What had Putin gained since Trump has been in office? More sanctions?

Leftists - "We should pick a fight with a powerful, nuclear armed nation because they don't believe in 72 genders"
>>
>>303382
The crippling of the Western Alliance and Trump being his personal bitch including that intentionally televised diplomatic blow job he gave Putin at Helsinki isn't a great deal for him?

Putin's managed to pay off Bolton, one of the biggest war hawks who was a cold warrior before he had to switch gears to hating Fundamentalists to keep power.
>>
>>303430
>The crippling of the Western Alliance

This hasn't happened, except in the minds of CNN pundits. We are still allies with Europe and the West. International economic institutions and military institutions such as NATO aren't going anywhere. This is just a meme that you're parroting.

>Trump being his personal bitch

Assertion

>including that intentionally televised diplomatic blow job he gave Putin at Helsinki

Wow. He didn't call Putin literally Hitler in a speech for no good reason like Obama would have. Such controversy.

>isn't a great deal for him?
No. Not really. Horrible return on investment. If Trump benefited him in some materially way via an actual policy and not just words, such as militarily, economically, etc. then maybe it would be worth Putin spending piles of rubles on a crack team of 1337 russian h4xx0rs.

Also, we should be allies with Putin. Why would we not be? Because of Crimea? Who cares? How does that concern us? It's in Russia's sphere of influence, and we do likewise all the time with countries in our sphere of influence. You shitlibs are just mad that Putin doesn't fellate your nonbinary PoC Muslim pets and instead does what he believes is in the interests of his own country instead.
>>
>>303382
Cracks in the wall of NATO, free reign in the Middle East, a weakening of the Western security commitment in Eastern Europe and the general withdrawal of the United States from the promotion of rights and democracy worldwide.
>>
>>303436
>Cracks in the wall of NATO

lol plz

>free reign in the Middle East

as long as we protect American oil interests (which we are), don't care

>a weakening of the Western security commitment in Eastern Europe

probably not true, and if it is I don't care

>the general withdrawal of the United States from the promotion of rights and democracy worldwide.

don't care. not our job
>>
>>303437
It's nice and all that you don't personally give a shit if the United States retreats entirely from its presence on the world stage minus Saudi Arabia, but the original question was "what does Putin get out of the deal" and all of these are things that Putin very much enjoys having.
>>
>>303443
Yah, well when Trump disbands NATO, I guess you'll have a point. Until then, it's all empty rhetoric
>>
>>298656
>janitor/mod saw the twitter link and killed it, as per the rules of /news/
Fixed
>>
>>297809
>>297807
>>297810
I'm glad this thread is still here so you guys look completely idiotic now that a deranged Republican is literally mailing bombs to any Democrats who dare speak out against Trump.
>>
>>304909
Should have happened a while ago
That Robert denrio must be stopped, he can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>297807
>>297810
>>304909
>>304915
And now there was the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting. Those posts just keep aging worse and worse.

The right is absolutely fucking unhinged.
>>
Man, look at all the fiddles being played all over the country here...
>>
>>306255
Wanna say that in English, you fucking Nazi sympathizing retard?
>>
>>297673

kek. why cant right wingers first do something and make jew rooster sounds after the shit is done?
>>
>>306286
Well, one of them just did do it. Fucking despicable that all these innocent people are dead and there will still be so many people who don't wake up, who say "It doesn't matter because they were Jewish" or "It's all a false flag because that way I don't have to ever accept that I may be on the wrong side!"
>>
>Think of all the "freethinkers among sheep" who have the world figured out because the Earth is flat, ancient Egypt was ruled by aliens, believe in muh chemtrails Illuminati, think they have superpowers, etc.
>Now reflect your views for a moment. Is it possible that at least some of your beliefs are based on pure bullshit? Do your research. Yes, the Jews do have influence over the world. No, they're not doing a psy op operation against Trump and his redneck followers. No, they're not the ones turning you into a sexually confused/insecure mess. Jews love Trump.
>>
>>303434
>Wow. He didn't call Putin literally Hitler in a speech for no good reason like Obama would have. Such controversy.
He essentially told the whole world that he thought our intelligence agents are full of shit and he believes a ruthless dictator who kills journalists over them.

For a guy that says "America first" he seems to put Russia and Putin above America a lot more. In fact he often seems more friendly to dictators than fellow Americans or America's allies.
>>
>>298073
Yeah we got a couple fucked up retards in our little group, so do you. The difference is the right isnt made up of limp wristed faggots and pedophiles, when we are a threat we are a threat, you are just cunts kicking trash cans and attacking people with bike locks.
Fuck this guy and his stupid shit, but keep this in mind next time you dumb motherfuckers talk about revolution.
>>
>>297808
Is completely valid when the opposing side threatens to shoot people while your side actually has shot people.
>>
>>307772
>>307715
>Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

>Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year.

>Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time, about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville. Regardless, the annual chance of being murdered by a Left Wing terrorist was about 1 in 330 million per year.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/08/21/which-ideology-has-inspired-the-most-murders-in-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#386fd5ba1e74
>>
>>307777
Yeah, that's the trouble with 9/11. It breaks the scale. If you count it by number of attacks it quickly shows just how much of an outlier it was.
>>
>>307715
>all sides is the same but our side is much worse and actually commits genuine violence!
Did you really just try to brag about this? Good grief.
>>
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-yoga-studio-shooter-was-a-far-right-misogynist_us_5bde028de4b09d43e31f6df6?utm_source=reddit.com

This is getting disturbing. I'm genuinely concerned they're going to try something large-scale when they get clobbered in a couple days.
>>
>>297673
why wasn't that old cunt Madonna arrested then?
>>
>>308797
Why aren't you?
>>
The self-conscious unpaid curtain-twitching wretch, ever vigilant to pour scorn and cynicism on anything they personally perceive as either fabricated and often just against their preference, incapable of seeing that what they rail against is essentially what they have become.
>>
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/california-shooting-intl/index.html

*sigh*
>>
democrats are the real terrorists
>>
>>311255
Deluded Trump cultist.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.