[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1531664427915.jpg (9 KB, 276x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
https://www.dailywire.com/news/38043/watch-texas-poll-worker-tells-undercover-reporter-ryan-saavedra
Right. It doesn’t matter that he’s not a citizen?" the PV journalist replied, adding that she had heard on the internet that he could not vote.

"No, Don’t pay any attention to that. Bring him up here," the official said.

Another woman, who appeared to be an election official, said that there was not an issue with DACA recipients voting, saying, "we got a lot of 'em."
>>
Yet another false flag to cover for the fact that Republicans were caught rigging ballots in their favor.
>>
>>309923
Is it so hard to imagine both sides are trying to rig it?
>>
>>309926
Republicans are the ones in power so yes.
>>
>>309955
So in 2008 Democrats were rigging things?
>>
>>309955
And an equally well funded political party isn't able to utilize their vast resources to rig an election simply because they aren't currently in control of the government? I don't even believe that the Democrats did try to rig it, but to honestly believe that they are incapable is utter foolishness.
>>
>>309978
Actually, rigging elections or abusing the system is mainly a Republican thing. Since it's almost always Republicans who are engaging in voter suppression. In fact when a flaw was found in the Georgia election system and when the Democrats were alerted to it and then reported it to the proper channels, The Republican accused them of hacking the system and opened an investigation into the democrats rather than fix the problem.
Republicans love to cry about voter fraud, but it's a non existent problem where the high profile ones are always Republicans doing it to prove it can be done. So it's a fake crisis that Republicans use to try and justify voter suppression.

Also what made the Democrats winning the House a big fucking deal is because in 2010 when Republicans took control of a bunch of states in that wave election, they gerrymandered the fuck out of those states to further expand their control. The fact that Democrats still won even with the deck stacked against them is something they need to be proud.
>>
>>309995
https://youtu.be/pQQ8EBEGT-Q
Why would you undermine the legitimacy of elections by not checking people's ID before they vote?
>>
>>310364
>ProjectVeritas
Into the trash it goes!
>>
>>310364
>Veritas
Paid actors
>>
The last time Reds stuffed ballots was against Gore in 2000.

I hate Bush I really do but I'm glad he stole the Election. Al Gore was going to outlaw tobacco.

I'm a kick down every door kinda guy but that is a drug war best not fought.
>>
The camera dousn't lie, With the Patriot acting Attorney General charges will be filed against all exposed criminals Project Veratas will go viral and it's Judgment day.

That's why 900 terror cells are activated, let's hope for as little blood spilt as needed.
>>
California would have been more believable, they just got greedy.
>>
>>311032
>>311031
Project Veritas has been a laughing stock for 10 years and you might be the most far right wing poster on /news/.
>>
democrats have traditionally led amongst people who died before voting, people in nursing homes, people with extreme physical or mental disability, etc.
they never let the fact someone is incapable of voting get in the way of what democrats feel is the greater truth of who their caretakers feel they should vote for...
>>
>>310365
This.
>>
>>311066
why the hell should a physical disability exclude one from voting or being deathly ill?
like holy shit you guys are so evil you don't even know how to turn it off.
>>
>>311066
this
>>
>>311060
its a laughing stock to people who stick their heads in the sand and deny reality. they've uncovered corruption in some of the highest levels of politics, and no matter how much people claim it's fake news, you can't stitch together entire conversations of people admitting to the things they have
>>
>>311066
>democrats have traditionally led amongst people who died before voting
Huh? They voted after they died?
>>
>>311189
Yeah, it's not like their ACORN video got discredited or anything
>>
>>311194
according to the Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theory, yeah. Google it, you will see for yourself.
>>
>>311189
I agree, we should no allow Trump to obstruct justice by crippling the Mueller Probe with his fake news propaganda.
>>
>>311194
yeah, people who are deceased have been found in the voting rolls voting democrat
>>
>>311253
I've seen that as the plot of a Chris Farley movie and a Simpsons episode, but I have not been able to find the actual case irl.
do you know the name of the politician or have a link to the story?
>>
>>311197
anyone here want to take a stab at this?
>>
>>311373
ACORN went bankrupt in 2010, what is the relevance to current project veritas reports?
>>
>>311197
>A video got "discredited" ten years ago (see: the media screamed at you to not look at it, and you were fucking stupid enough to listen to them)
>Somehow that's proof you should never listen to them again
I sometimes wonder if /news/ is just where useful idiots practice their shill techniques for reddit.
>>
>>311373
I mean finding flaws and inconsistency in the veritas video,
there are certainly questions that need to be asked,
where was this taken?
who is the guy speaking? is he actually a poll worker? at what capacity and level of responsibility? if he is why hasn't he been arrested or fined? ect..
>>
>>309926
It's quite clear that One sides is much more guilt of it.
>>
>>311373
>>311383
Or how about when they tried to sting the Washington Post and got caught with their pants down.
Their NPR video was deceptive and selectively edited to make it seem like NPR was accepting money to influence their reporting when the raw footage was viewed, they were told repeatedly that it wasnt possible to do that
They tried to seduce a CNN correspondent and had a pretty scummy plan to do it
Their Medicare video was denounced by right-wing ex-governor LePaige of Maine

Its a scummy group who cant be trusted.
>>
>>311383
Nice try, James, next time dress up like a pimp again and maybe someone will believe you.
>>
>>309995
lmao keep on dreaming jamal
>>
>>311439
I dont think they've ever done any honest reporting.
>>
>dailywire
*gag*
>>
>>311197
How was it discredited?
The employees were caught on camera saying what they said.
Or does the fact that James O'keefe recording them making them feel sad for getting caught saying stupid shit, and so they sued O'keefe for "Emotional Distress" meaning his undercover journalism is somehow invalid.
>>
>>311439
>Or how about when they tried to sting the Washington Post and got caught with their pants down.
They tried to sting Washington Post and failed.
They tried to sting CNN and succeeded.
Why is journalists doing their job and asking questions, somehow more newsworthy than reporters not doing their job?
>>
>>311648
I'm highly amused by the fact that Trump and Giuliani and all the crew are annoyed and furious about gotcha questions, leading query, and manipulative editing, and then when someone ACTUALLY USES IT y'all have no idea what we're talking about.

Goddamn robots.
>>
>>311648
It's been discredited because the people he reported on are democrats, and the democrats are mentally incapable of giving a flying fuck what their politicians do. Project veritas has not been discredited.
>inb4 but orange man bad
Yeah we got fucking tired of sending nice guys to be slandered and playing by a different set of rules than those scum
>>
>>311651
Can you name a single news paper, website, or news show that doesn't selectively edit?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.