[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: iuIaRnG.jpg (171 KB, 580x871)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Trump JR's indictment - Clearly Bannon, Manafort, and Cohen have delivered all the goods to Mueller, what's the next step?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/donald-trump-jr-expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html
>>
Roger Stone when?
>>
>>310325
>Trump jr expects to be indicted soon
If that's what he's say, I love it.

The real question is Trump going to throw his own son under the bus to save his own skin.
>>
>>310325
>Inb4 Soros
>Inb4 Hillary
>Outb4 shitstorm
>>
>>310325
If he's really Indictment Number 33 that's fairly symbolic..
>>
>>310325
>nymag
>intelligencer
>>
>>310325
>Project Veritas getting various campaign staffers saying incriminating shit isn't considered news
>Don't worry guys, Trump is really going to get indicted this time, for real this time, is news.
>>
>>310495
Project Veritas quote mining and chopping video into shit people never said is not news. You are correct.
>>
>>310495
>Project Veritas saying Trump is really going to get indicted this time is news
>>
>>310559
Project Veritas saying literally anything is not news. They have zero credibility.
>>
>>310464
Agreed, this will be a shit show
>>
>>310325
I wonder how Jeff Sessions' quitting affects this.
>>
>>310587
It's probably what precipitated it.
>>
>>310505
But when CNN does it, it's president Trump defending white nationalists or calling mexicans rapists?
>>
>>310560
Why do they have supposedly no credibility?
>>
>>310596
CNN doesn't do that. CNN hasn't been sanctioned. fined, and indicted by multiple Attorneys General. CNN hasn't been to jail for trying and failing to tap the phones of a US Senate office.
>>310597
There is no supposedly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe#Reception_4
>>
>>310596
They quote him directly. Nobody needs to take anything Trump says out of context. He's actually that stupid.
>>
>>310495

>it's another Project Veritas is not veritas episode
>>
>>310596
agreed
>>
sounds to me like this is a big nothingburger based on reading the article, the entire body of evidence they have is:
“I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” a former West Wing official told Sherman, who fears Mueller will be able to prove perjury.
and
Deep in a report about Trump’s 2020 campaign plans, Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.”
one is a former white house somebody, and the other is literal hearsay
>>
>>310646
Sounds to me like you're hitting all the talking points and buzzwords in your assignment. That promotion is coming up real soon, AЛЁШКA.
>>
>>310325
This isn't news, there is no headline, no article, no indictment, no event that's really happening, it's an opinion piece. Why is this thread allowed to stay? This is literally just a leftypol thread on /news/.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.