[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: antifa and trash bins.gif (1.83 MB, 619x619)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/11/08/chilling-new-details-of-the-menacing-protest-at-tucker-carlsons-home-n2535567

Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages. There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C. “I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.” His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time. But it wasn’t a home invasion. It was a protest.
Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address. The group called Carlson a “racist scumbag" and demanded that he “leave town,” according to posts on Twitter. A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to “bring a pipe bomb” to his house, he said...The host’s address, as well as the addresses of his brother and good friend Neil Patel, with whom he co-founded the conservative media site the Daily Caller, were shared in tweets from Smash Racism DC’s account. In a Facebook post that included video of the gathering, the group wrote, “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!” “Protecting ourselves and our communities means interfering with those who make a platform for hate,” the statement said. “So we will go to their homes and their workplaces, and find them in restaurants.”
>>
>>310927

These Antifa-linked agitators publicly shared his home address, as well as the home addresses of both his brother and a close friend and associate. They blocked off both ends of his street, too, quite possibly to make it more difficult for anyone at home to 'escape.' Police are now stationed on his street, which will receive "special attention" for as long as necessary. Carlson understandably says his family's safety and privacy have been compromised. They're shaken:
“How can you go out for dinner and leave the kids at home at this point?" he said. “If they’re talking about pipe bombs ... how do you live like that?” He added that he also doesn’t know what he’s going to do about checking the mail. In October, pipe bombs were mailed across the country to high-profile critics of President Trump. “I probably won’t open another package sent to our house from now on,” Carlson said. Carlson, a longtime D.C. resident, said he went to “great lengths” to keep his home address private because of his family, who were all “very upset” by the protesters. He added that he loves his home and neighborhood and does not want to move...Now, Carlson is worried about leaving his family alone at home
>>
If the wife had shot through the door she would have had an ironclad self-defense defense against charges.

It's tragic that Tucker Carlson, conservative that he is, didn't feel the need to keep arms in the household.
>>
>>310932
he most likely does but his wife may not be the shooting type or may not have felt she could have gotten to the weapons safely
>>
Once a couple of these SJWs catch a bullet or 2 this shit will stop.
>>
Scary. Isn't it?

Maybe we should be trying to tone down the rhetoric.

Let's start at the top. Mr. Trump, lead by example, please!
>>
>>310940
"The fish rots from the head."
Actual quote from Anthony Scaramucci.
>>
>>310927
"Democrats are violent and lawless"
Actual quote from Donald Trump
>>
>>310927
Wow Anti nazis now actual nazis whoaaaa!
>>
>>310947
Terrorist acts committed by right-wing extremists since 2016?
>17%
Terrorist acts committed by left-wing extremists since 2016?
>3%
>>
>>310951
2016? That's an odd number to choose. Is there something wrong with 2017? or 2018? Say, how'd that Vegas thing turn out?
>>
>>310953
It's not odd at all, since there has been a huge spike in right-wing terrorism since that year. I wonder what could have been happening that year that might have affected that number so much? Hmmm. Very strange. What an inexplicable thing to happen. Well, I suppose we will never know.
>>
>>310954
>October 1, 2017
>opened fire into a crowd of approximately 22,000
>fired more than 1,100 rounds
>851 injured
>killing 58 people
>"He's a registered democrat"
Is this why we're using 2016 instead of 2017? Just asking questions here.
>>
>>310949
Kek
>>
>>310963
Yeah, it you count by the number of deaths caused Democrats have a clear lead since 2016 in the whole "terrorist attack related death" thing
>>
>>310940
Orange man say mean words
Orange man bad
>>
>>310951
You got a citation for that? I am interested in what they use as criteria to define right/left wing extremism
>>
>>310954
>right-wing terrorism
I thought Antifa and BLM were left wing, though?
>>
>>310953
>2016? That's an odd number to choose. Is there something wrong with 2017? or 2018?

>>310963
>Is this why we're using 2016 instead of 2017?

"Since 2016" would presumably include 2017, and possibly 2018, depending on how recent the results are, otherwise the wording is incorrect (which is possible).
>>
>>310927
False flag
>>
>>311013
this
>>
Here's the plan, this was a testing battle, other targets are next then Antifa pasties are cover for Hezbola and MS-13 hit teams that actually know how to fight. Not the cannon fodder it will be trainers this time.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-deep-state-is-totally-panicked-over-president-trumps-new-ag-pick-about-to-launch-hot-war/
>>
>>311013
>>311014

If it were wouldn't they know when he was actually home to make more impact?
>>
>>310972
The only people saying this are FoxNews and Breitbart. Well, /pol/ too but they don't count.
>>
Fake news, multiple sources already said that it's likely Carlson ordered the hit himself to raise a false flag.
>>
>>310927
I find it distasteful that people would harass him outside his home, but why are conservatives more outraged about left wing protesters being extremely annoying than when liberal politicians and cnn literally got bombs mailed to them?
>>
>>311059
The bomb mailer was a lone crazy person, like the baseball shooter. Antifa operates in mobs, and enjoy support or sympathy from the mainstream left.
>>
>>310963
Being as no one knows what his motivations were. Nor did he target a political event. Its safe to say that shooting event wouldn't count.

And besides, "since" implies 2016-2017 bare minimum.
>>
>>311050
Hahahaha my balls. Go to bed Hillary.
>>
>>311097
Who is Hillary?
>>
>>311098
the president of the united states of america
>>
>>311061
>Antifa operates in mobs, and enjoy support or sympathy from the mainstream left.
they still get called anti fascist groups by the media. they literally get called by the media what they describe themselves to be, not what they actually are which is fascists or terrorists.
If this same standard were applied to white power groups in the reporting process, the KKK could simply refer to themselves as 'anti racist' groups, and the headlines would be as misleading as they are now
>>
Tucker Carlson and Fox News paid off these "protesters". Where is the outrage?
>>
>>311177
lol wut?
it was the DC Antifa group
>>
>>311181
Fake news. It's a right-wing false flag operation.
>>
>>311183
>>311050
>>311013

Snarky reductionist shitflinging literally accomplishes nothing and it just divides and makes people hate you more. If you want to talk about why people initially thought Sayoc was a potential false flag, I can lay it out for you. If you're dead set on being a bitter snide pos, you can only expect as much sympathy when the shit comes right back at you.
>>
>>311236
>It's okay when my side does it
Kek
>>
>>311250
A: people didn't just outright claim Sayoc was a false flag without making any substantiating claim why it seemed so
B: you're literally saying let's do what they did wrong because they did it first, reaching for third world levels of political discourse
>>
>>310940
>left uses rhetoric for years
<This is fine.
>right starts to use the same
<OH MY GOD STOP PLEASE
>>
>>311236
Got 'im! He's mad. Call the WAHmbulance
>>
>>311256
you mean "people" on /pol/? get your head out of your echochamber, go outside, enjoy the sunshine. the world isn't as terrible as this online cesspool makes it seem
>>
>>311236
>right acts snarky and reductionist
<This is fine.
>left starts to use the same
<OH MY GOD STOP PLEASE
>>
Where's the definitive proof this happened? DC police didn't make any arrests.

Shit tucker, if you're going to false flag, do it BEFORE the election.
>>
>>310927
Republicans on the Kroger shooting: *silence*

Republicans on the MAGA bomber: "FALSE FLAG!"

Republicans on the Tree of Life shooting: "They should have had guns. Also, it would have helped if they weren't Jewish. Here's a Jews for Jesus preacher to help with that. Thoughts and Christian prayers."

Republicans on Antifa making noise outside of Tucker Carlson's house: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>311285
what's really amazing to me is that the right has such a vast network of conspiracy theorists, ready to make up stories and make them go viral any minute of any hour. it is absolutely amazing
>>
>>311285
DC police get paid NOT to solve crimes
>>
>>310927
>Be terrible human being
>Become hated by neighbors
>Wonder why
kek
>>
>>311311
It was a fucking protest with the streets barricaded
What is there to solve?
All possible perps were present and available
>>
>>311256
>people didn't just outright claim Sayoc was a false flag without making any substantiating claim why it seemed so
Do you actually believe that /pol/ style "investigations" are valid and not a deflection tactic? Usually when you see it from the left it's facetious, because when one of you idiots does something stupid that's immediately where you go. Some retard missing a few chromosomes runs on /pol/ and latches on to any minor discrepancy, or just completely makes one up, then everyone starts repeating it and circle jerking about how smart they are. So maybe if you want some civil, rational discourse, you should start at home and stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>311059
You mean the fake ass bombs they mailed to themselves. You realize that bomb experts are lauguting at those bombs. Seems like something an idiot Dem would make. The timer didn't even have an alarm function .
>>
>>311295
Well, it's just that the left sucks at covering up.
>>
>>311353
To go on... Detonation wires entering either side of bomb, stupid. Wires terminating uselessly inside of pipe. Not a single one was detonated. The retards acting like they found the bombers van inspecting with no bomb gear on, as if they knew there was no threat. The perfect condition of a van that a homeless person lives in. Shall we go on?
>>
wow this thread sure went full tinfoil quick
>>
>>310940
>TH THE WORDS ARE VIOLENCE NOT ACTIONS
Christ I can't wait for your retarded trend to die.
>>
>>310940
"White people are evil"
"White men are terrorists"
"White women are fake feminists"
"Rich people are literally stealing from the poor"
"Half of trump supporters are deplorable"
"Conservatives are misogynistic"
"Men are practically rapists hiding in plain sight"
"Rural people are too stupid to vote for their own self-interest"
>Trump says Mexico is not sending their finest
*enraged beeping noises*
Vandalize this commentators house!
Let's hunt down these people (and their families) wherever they go and make them afraid for their lives!
But CONSERVATIVES are the FASCISTS!!
Want us to stop? Better tone down that rhetoric of yours, Mr. Not-My-President
>>
>>311401
Kek.
This 1000%
>>
Here is a compromise for the leftists: the police and governing class can keep let letting antifa mob people and do whatever they may please, IF, they also stop enforcing gun restrictions and allow citizens the fullest capabilities of self defense (stand your ground, castle doctrine and all). Sounds good?
>>
>>311354
>>311401
obsessed
>>311355
>>311353
shut the fuck up
>>311434
i'd like to see your face when your son gets shot
>>
>>311401
Said nobody except for all the voices in your head
>>
>>311441
Are you kidding? That is the same boogeyman shit they say about liberals every day on talk radio and fox news. It's like they get everything they know about the left from Lee Atwater.
>>
>>311273
You sound like a cool person to have a beer with.
>>
>>311335
Why is he a horrible human?
>>
>>311437
Someone is a little sensitive today
>>
>>311517
The man doesn't have an original bone in his body. All he really does is read the teleprompter with that Emmy-Award-winning smug outrage look on his face. The problem is the teleprompter is usually full of ginned up moral outrage over whatever the Fox News issue of the day is, usually some wedge issue or race bait.

Case in point: here's him reading copypasted youtube MRA speeches off his teleprompter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFXOi0s6eo
>>
AHAHAHAHA

Carlson lied about EVERYTHING.
Video of the protest is on liveleak.
https://thinkprogress.org/i-was-at-the-protest-outside-tucker-carlsons-house-heres-what-actually-happened-665c2dc0cb67/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.