[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: MUELLRA.jpg (43 KB, 701x432)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/415706-muellers-team-has-started-writing-its-final-report-cnn
Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has started writing its final report after a months-long investigation into possible ties between President Trump's presidential campaign and Russia, multiple sources told CNN on Thursday.
>>
Mueller deserves a bullet for his crimes against the American taxpayers
>>
>>310962
F-f-f-fuck yeah!!!
I'm so hard to finally get it over with
I feel bad for the poor chap though because no matter what his report says half of the country will disagree with it
>>
>>310962
>citing CNN
>ever
>>
>>310970
Every news site is citing CNN because the source went to them and not to anyone else.
>>
>>310966
Hush now child. Adults are talking.
>>
>>310977
>adults
>Orange man bad
>Putin puppet
>small peepee
>pussy hat
Go have another glass of franzia sweetie
>>
>>310966
His investigation is MAKING money with asset forfeiture.

In fact it's payed for itself about 5 times over.
>>
So this is the real reason why Trump is throwing temper tantrums in public. I thought it was a bit odd. Yes, he lost the house but still has the senate to be happy about. It didn't really add up for me. Now it makes sense. He already knows something very bad is coming his way.
>>
>>310990
Well, MAYBE.

Might just be that he's been planning this for a while and didnt want it to damage the election.

As always, Mueller doesn't leak, so anything but a court filing about him is speculation by someone.
>>
How objective! Waits for the results of an election to craft his report, so that he can tailor it to that audience.
>>
>>310993
If he had released his findings just before the election (which we now know he could have) you'd have said he did it on purpose to swing the election. The only reason he did it this way was to pre-empt your endless crying.
>>
>>310987
Lel
It cost 28 million to send Papadopoulos to jail for 2 weeks.
>>
>>310997
>before the election
How about a year before the election?
>>
>>311000
Probably not... these investigations last 4 years on average. 2 years is lightspeed.
>>
>>311001
>4 years
>2 years
Why, it's almost like they're all built around the election cycle.
>>
>>311004
I said average. Not "they always last 4 years." They usually last between 3 at the minimum to 5 at most.
>it's a conspiraty!!
>>
>>311006
>it's a conspiraty
Well, let me show a card from my hand. Why don't you build a little calendar of when reports are by Special Prosecutors since 1978. And then figure the difference between the most recent major* election or other political event of consequence. Share your results!
>>
>>311010
I don't have to make anything since it's already been made:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/atd-indictments-0514.png
>>
>>311016
More indictments and faster than Watergate
Of course the Trumptards will say this means it should have been over by now.
>>
BBBLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>310962
>trump tantrums increasing
>>
>>310962
>>310969
Let's be real here. If he had any indictment worthy evidence, he would have reported on it BEFORE the midterms.
>>
>>310973
Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? Almost as if you can't trust the source, either.
>>
>>311016
>I don't have to make anything
Superb find! Now draw in the elections ...
>>
>>311078
Not after what happened with Comey and the 2016 election.
>>
mueller tiem
https://photoland.io/i/2ZaNFu
>>
>>311089
That's absurd. He would have every reason to report it before the midterms.

-Democrats would have taken more of the house
-Democrats would have taken the Senate
-Literally everyone would be mad
-Republicans everywhere would distance themselves from Trump

What is he going to have now? "Uhh, yeah, we found something so it's time to impeach, what? Deadlocked house? Okay. But what about the Senate. Oh we lost that, too."

If he actually found something and didn't report on it before the midterms when someone could do something about it; then he is the dumbest fucker alive.
>>
>>311124
That would make sense only if you assume he has a pro-Democrat bias, which is clearly what you're doing.
Also, Republicans are too far gone off the deep end to ever believe their dear leader could do anything wrong. If it were conclusively proven that he murdered someone, they would write it off as another conspiracy.
All in all that reads like your wishful thinking that he's got nothing. He's not stupid because he's not trying to be a political operator, he's just doing his job (believe it or not, I guess)
>>
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/415792-flake-to-try-to-force-vote-on-bill-protecting-mueller
Flake trying to force a vote on a bill to protect Mueller.
Expected that anti-American Republicans will block it since.
>>
>>311143
This doesn't even matter, even if it did get through. Clearly he's pursuing the route of obstructing his investigation by defunding it.
>>
>>311078
I suppose if you believe he is motivated by political reasons rather than just doing his job.
>>
>>311144
obstructing what? the investigation is over. they are finished with the investigating part. all they're doing now is writing the conclusion. giuliani himself said fucking with mueller now is pointless because the investigation is essentially over as we speak. trump tends to listen to giuliani and actually does what he advises him to do. it's too late for any of this.
>>
>"investigation" coming to an end
>nothing on trump and russia
pot lel
>>
>>311163
Well of course. The findings aren't out yet. Not sure what you're even talking about.
>>
>>311164
then why have other people been prosecuted as part of this investigation?
>leftist doublethink
>>
>>311171
Because there was never any intent (or possibility) of prosecuting a sitting president in the first place. All they can do is report on what may or may not have happened, and then it's up to politicians as to what to do or not do about it.
>>
>>311180
>found "dirt" (mostly tax evasion) on 6 people
>all 6 have been prosecuted
but they supposedly have dirt on trump but are withholding it until the end?
>leftist doublethink
>>
>>311187
They're not withholding. Trump refused to cooperate with the probe by refusing to sit down for an interview. He still hasn't even submitted his take home questions.
>>
>>311191
This, a complete investigation questions everyone involved. If someone refuses to cooperate like Trump, you subpoena them.
Now Trump is obstructing justice with his acting AG pick. I wouldn't be shocked if Mueller doesn't have that charge written up and is just waiting for Whitmore to do something so he can spring that.
>>
>>311191
>they're not withholding
so they have nothing on trump and russia?
>>
>>311201
Why respond to just the first sentence? Why not read the whole post to understand the context of the first sentence? I'll say it again, Trump refused to cooperate. There is nothing to release if the subject refuses to cooperate. If they have something on such a subject, it would make perfect sense to indict/release the report on them after they've been interviewed, or after you've given up on getting that interview, i.e. at the end of the investigation. You're just being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>311207
Because his logical fallacies wouldn't work then.
>>
>>311207
This is a good example of dunning-kruger. your arguments don't actually follow any sort of logical progression, and your vague conjecture about their investigative techniques is laughable. you're telling me they have something on trump, but they didn't seek prosecution when they found it (like all the others targeted in the 'investigation') because trump hasn't given them an interview that isn't legally required, despite the others having been charged without giving interviews beforehand. "there is nothing to release if the subjective refuses to cooperate" really is the icing on the cake here. what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>311214
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/mueller-is-moving-quickly-compared-to-past-special-counsel-investigations/
>>
>>311214
>you're telling me they have something on trump
No. I am specifically not telling you they absolutely do have something on Trump. You are saying they _don't_ have anything on Trump, which cannot be true, because you have no way of knowing this. I am simply saying that you are wrong when you say that. There would never be prosecution of Trump because it has been established that a sitting president cannot be prosecuted. Once the report is completed, this will become a political matter. It is only natural that the completed report would be released at the _end_ of the investigation. Your citing the lack of a report at this point in time as evidence of their having nothing on Trump is flatly wrong. Your citing the fact that they did not prosecute the president as they have others as evidence of their having nothing on Trump is also wrong, because of what I just said: a sitting president cannot be prosecuted. Also, it's patently false that the people who have been indicted so far have not been interviewed before being prosecuted.
>>
>>310981
Who said any of those things?
>>
>>311217
>this which cannot be true because you have no way of knowing this.
your argument lacks a logical basis
>>
>>311252
It does. Read on. I explained the logical basis for my saying that after I said it. You don't know the logical basis of the argument since you chose not to read it.
>>
What I see happening is, Whitaker (or his replacement, who is likely to be just as much of a lapdog) will decline to release the findings publicly, citing executive privilege or some other bullshit. The Democratic House will subpoena the findings. The AG will decline to honor that subpoena. This will then go all the way to SCOTUS. One hopes that the SCOTUS, despite so many of them being hardline Republicans/Trump appointees will actually do what they all swore that they would do during their confirmation hearings, and actually adjudicate the law impartially. The public has a right to know what the findings are, since the public is essentially the jury in this case. If not, I foresee there being major street clashes in all the big cities.
>>
>>310987
Source?
>>
>>311565
When Manafort pled guilty he forfeited a pile of real estate assets as part of the deal.

I don't remember the total value but it beats the entire cost of the investigation by at least a factor of two.
>>
>>310999
fraud waste and abuse. $28M?!!!
"You Spent $75,000 On 25 Bicycles" Jason Chaffetz Goes Berserk On GSA Officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=curRLQfQgbo
>>
>>311261
There's a Supreme Court wild card in Jon Roberts since he's not a judge, but a politician, and he'd be desperate for the Court to have the appearance of legitimacy. And if the Republican Supreme Court under Roberts throw out the precedent that was set against Nixon where the president is not above the law. That's going to be the kiss of death for the Supreme Court being seen as a non partisan institution and Democrats are not only going to see it as one, but will feel bound by their base to ignore their rulings in the future..
It's the chief reason Roberts ruled to not kill off Obamacare because he feared that the Supreme Court would no longer be seen as legitimate.
So there's a chance the rest of the Republicans hacks on the court will vote in favor of turning us into a dictatorship, but Robert will vote with the left leaning judges and America strictly out of political survival.

And even if Whittaker and the Republicans successfully bury the report, if Trump and his administration are guilty of serious wrong doing, the report is going to drop off by the pallet load from a truck in front of the NYT and WaPo for the public to then read.
>>
>>311575
Funny that Chaffetz is now a FoxNews talking head.
>>
>>311632
pentagon papers-style
can't wait
>>
>>311635
And also eternally butthurt that Democrats are doing to actually preform oversight on Trump and all the money he's wasted.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.