[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: F A S T.jpg (75 KB, 1170x631)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
What's the best way to deal with someone who's brake checking you and not letting you in front?

>inb4 shoot them
>>
drive around them
>>
>>19276131
>not letting you in front
>drive around them
I'm talking about a scenario where they either have a more powerful car, or you cant get in front due to oncoming traffic or something. If i can get around then of course i do that, and probably throw some shit at their car while doing so, before brake checking them myself :^)
>>
If there's an exit coming up, fake like you're going off the exit, then when they get to a point where they won't be able to get back on, cut back onto the main road.
>>
>>19276139
sorry, i should have clarified, i meant what can you do to fuck with them if you cant get in front, getting away from them is easy most the time, you can just turn out anywhere or do a u-turn, but i'm thinking something more than just giving them the high beams and horn
>>
release the throttle slightly
>>
>>19276157
>release throttle slightly
>they can still brake check you
>they can also slow down and still be in front of you
what did he mean by this
>>
>>19276160
if they are brake checking you its probably because you're tailgating like a fuckwit. If they continue after you stop, you should just get out of the car and settle with with your fists.

or shoot them.
>>
It ain't a race nigger
Slow your ass down
>>
>>19276154
that's what i'm saying, if they're in front, fake like you're going off the exit. they'll probably make an unsafe cut to get in front of you on the exit which will give you a chance to cut back when they're already too far down the ramp
>>
>>19276169
i don't tailgate unless someone did something retarded like cut me off, and of course i won't do shit to someone if they brake check me because im doing something stupid, im talking about those once in a while complete mongs who cut you off, and then brake check you if you honk at them for cutting you off, or some stupid shit like that

>>19276170
>going 10kmh in a 90 street because Traykwon is mad that i honked at him after he ran a red light and cut me off
>"just slow down dude"
>>
Follow them and try to get their address/neighborhood. Come back at night and do whatever. Or if they stop to confront you call 911 and tell them someone ran up to your car with a knife/gun. Make sure you get the plate
>>
>>19276138
>I'm talking about a scenario where they either have a more powerful car
imaginary scenario
>>
>>19276126
By killing yourself
>>
>>19276126
When they break check you floor it and cause them spine damage.
>>
>>19276212
When they brake check you*
>>
>>19276202
well yeah, it's not like i'm making this thread and replying to it while being actually brake checked by someone at this exact moment, are you retarded?
>>
>>19276202
>>19276223
I think he ment he has a fast car and no one is faster
>>
>>19276229
THIS
>/thread
>>
>>19276233
>implying you can't be rear-ended by someone with a faster car
alright, so i'll just get a faster car and phase through their car without any damage
>>
>>19276126
Follow them home and kill their dog.
>>
>>19276241
Ok, you are retard
>>
Throw a spark plug at their window and immediately cut away a different direction
>>
>>19276254
alright

>>19276258
i'd need to have a really strong throw to be able to throw at a moving car that's in front of me
>>
People who brake check deserve to be permanently crippled for being fucking stupid
>>
>>19276273
it depends though, brake checking someone who's tailgating you on a fast street with empty overtaking lanes and no traffic for instance is perfectly fine, if they crash, that's just because they're fucking stupid
>>
>>19276212

Congrats, you just gave them every cent you and your family has earned their whole lives for life.
>>
Decide if anyone in the other car is of any value to society, e.g. are they white or not?

If they're some form of shitskin run them off the road, be sure to stop and ensure they're dead.
>>
>>19276126
How about you stop being a tailgating nigger, anon, trying to go 20 over on a two-lane winding mountain road?
>>
>>19276328
I move over and give space to faster motorcycles to pass, why can't you do the same?
>>
>>19276328
So you don't think anyone has ever been unjustifiably brake checked?
Old shits do 30 under, get flashed once and brake check
some retards cut you off, and brake check you if you honk at them

don't be a fag
>>
>>19276126
>stop car
>set yourself on fire
>never see them again for the rest for your life

Or just stop and take a short break while they fuck off.
>>
File: SmugAnimeGirl5.png (404 KB, 853x480)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>ride motorcycle
>used to carry a small pouch of steel caltrops with me
>was dangerous, very illegal, and a huge dick move, so now I just carry steel ball bearings
>get brake checked twice by same car, one too many times
>take out a bearing and chunk it at their rear window
>they pull over, I keep going
>sometimes they're vengeful and try to actually run me over/off the road
A lot safer than caltrops, but pisses them off a lot more and they can still chase me
>>
>take a deep breath
>unzip your pants
>fondle your jimmy
>think of something to become erect
>fap as hard as you can until you nut
>>
>>19277018
>cyclefag
I was gonna wish youra fiery death but you'll get there on your own.
>>
>>19277057
How is it any different on a motorcycle than being in a car when you're being brakechecked or tailgated? Do you just have some sort of misplaced ill will or deep-rooted irrational hate for motorcyclists?
Maybe daddy rode a motorcycle the day he left you and mommy at home?
>>
>>19276126
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=u8Nrm_1525143605
>>
>drive faster car
>pass on shoulder
>>
File: DudeWhat2.jpg (69 KB, 268x217)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>19277127
>move to right shoulder slowly to pass them
>they move over with you to continue the cockblock supreme
>you anticipated this, jump back over and go to launch pass at high rev low gear max power
>they try to do it again, their rear bumper bangs your front
>they fishtail out and smash into the guardrail/cement divider/oncoming traffic
>>
>>19277075
Its always the motorcyclists trying to be the tough guys on the road. Stop being entitled little bitches.
>>
I find paintball guns work wonders on cock suckers who are pulling this kind of shit.
>Cheap
>Doesn't actually damage the vehicle
>Easy to acquire one, no permit needed
>can easily toss it without the police being able to trace it back to you
>>
Real talk.

You ever accidentally brake check someone because you see how hard the dude in front of you is braking, so you hard brake. But then after they hard brake, the traffic for whatever reason, picks back up, and then you just look like a cunt.

This shit haunts me almost every day on the way home from work. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just can't afford to hit anyone.
>>
>>19276126
>What's the best way to deal with someone who's brake checking you and not letting you in front?
Don't tailgate cunt. Keep a 3 second distance. If the car infront of you has to emergency brake, you shouldn't rear end them.
Let people in. There's no such thing as being 'cut off' if you're a courteous driver.
>>
>>19276126
how about you dont tailgate people like an asshole in your shitbox i4 honda civic
>>
>>19278758
I get how in certain regions of the country the infrastructure is so ass backwards the local govts would rather spend money on constantly repaving the road each year instead of actually adding more lanes and that causes people to lose patience a lot and that the other half are easily startled from the neverending amount of assholes that show no courtesy for the drivers ahead of them but the people who slow down and seemingly stare at you in their mirrors... fuck those people
>>
> More powerful car

And who’s fault is that? Get a better job and buy a faster car. Even my first car with 260hp was enough to outrun basically everything on the roads.
>>
>driving to airport
>going at the limit and I know road has several speed cameras
>in outside lane but inside lane is going slowly
>suddenly guy starts tailgating me hard
>tap the brakes just to show the brakelight a few times but he doesn't back off
>get to some traffic lights
>angry fijian guy gets out and comes over to my window and punches me in the face

Maybe try that OP. I didn't do anything about it.
>>
If every angry guy would de-escalate the situation by just whipping their dicks out and having a good ol nut the roads would be a more peaceful place
>>
>>19276126
if someone does something dickish to me on the road i go
eh they didnt mean to do it
and I carry on following 3 car lengths behind them
dont be a fucking degenerate and act on your impulsive road rage.
>>
>>19276126
Assuming it's not illegal to talk on the phone while driving where you live, I suppose you could call the police and give the the make, model, and plate number of the car and say that they're brake checking people and obstructing traffic.
>>
>>19276157
This.

If you don't have the patience to operate a vehicle safely on the road, or wisely, you shouldn't be on it.

>>19276177
Is it really a good idea to let emotions control your attitude...
>>
>>19278798
No way is 3 car lengths enough on the open road/ highway. Try braking from 100km/h and see if you can do it in 3 car lengths and then factor in response time.
>>
>>19278701
Lots of times this. I used to work with a lady that would literally hold up traffic and illegally carry a firearm just because "motorcycle gang" didn't want to wait for the light. They'd stop traffic literally for this.
>>
>>19278736
You can easily put a dent in a panel with a paintball gun. The new BMWs alone have pretty thin sheeting seemingly.
>>
>>19278701
>implying car drivers don't try to be tough guys on the road all the time
not even a motorcyclist, what you said is just so fucking dumb
>>
>>19278745
if it's any consolation, at least me personally, and probably most rational people, don't get mad if someone brakes hard because of traffic, it only pisses me off if someone obviously brake checks me after cutting in front of me or driving way under the speed limit in the left lane or something like that, if i have to slam on the brakes because the guy in front had to do the same, then that's just my fault for not paying attention and leaving enough space
>>
>>19278749
>There's no such thing as being 'cut off' if you're a courteous driver.

>nigger comes flying through red light/stop sign/yield sign
>gets in front of you with inches to spare and slams on the brakes
sure buddy
>>
>>19278798
>some guy cuts you off
>you honk at him
>he mashes the brake pedal and comes to a complete stop in a one lane each way road, with oncoming traffic
so i should just stay stopped in the road and go nowhere because they didnt mean it? :^)

>>19278814
is it really a good idea to be a cuck and let people walk all over you? im not talking about chimping out, im just looking for options on how to deal with them, such as spraying windshield washer all over them as i pass if they get out of the car
>>
>>19279662
just pull over and masturbate furiously to your daydreams of killing that last person who cut you off then imagine them begging for you to not kill them climax and shoot yourself at the same time
>>
>>19279646
>not even a motorcyclist
You're crying like one though.
>>
>>19279836
>calling what you said dumb is crying
ok tough guy
>>
>>19276126
Drive into the back of them, gently at first then progressively harder each time they do it.
>>
>>19279839
It is and you're a faggot. Die in a fire cyclefag.
>>
>>19276334
because a car isn't a motorcycle you mong
>>
>>19276126
You could try slowing down.
>>
File: Hate2.jpg (77 KB, 674x670)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>ITT: R*ddit comes to /o/ and shits up a thread with their pseudo-toughguy act to "fit in" to a community of degeneracy and autism that takes years to develop
God I fucking hate this place and you stupid fucking children.
>>
>>19280276
i don't even cycle you retard, i drive a car wherever i need to go, doesn't make what you said any less stupid, stupid
>>
>>19280334
>haha i called reddit
>haha i censored a word
>haha i called them children
god i wish i were you
>>
One time I was driving my mom's minivan (fuck off nigger), and i had my foot on the brake the entire time and didn't realize it, inb4 dumb bitch, it's got better brakes, I didn't know that the lights came on as soon as the pedal
>>
>>19276138
Then your choices are:
> Hit them
> Put up
> Go another way
>>
>>19280412
you're not very creative are you?
>>
>>19276126
Call the cops on the douche and point & laugh as the cops fine that person, impound the car and take away the license.
But that's how it works where I live
>>
>>19280348
I mean, if all you can do is call someone stupid, take up a new hobby, since shitposting is not your Kia Forte.
>>
>>19280809
>he still thinks motorcyclists are the only ones trying to be tough guys
>he's a tough guy
>>
>>19279662
>such as spraying windshield washer all over them as i pass
you understand how petty and childish this sounds right? normal human beings will just avoid these situations. Slow down if you're speeding, take another route, overtake when the road permits, you have a number of completely viable options. If you're striving for conflict, you'll eventually find it and its not something you want - even if you think you want it.
>>
>>19280822
What faggot?
>muh greentext
OH SNAP NO HE DID-NT
>>
>>19280923
>on two lane (one each way) road with traffic both ways
>jerome thinks you flashed your high beams as you went over a bump
>he stops in the middle of the road
>gets out and smashes your headlight
>oncoming traffic
>his car in front of you
>traffic behind you
>wall/pedestrians/anything to your right

>just avoid the situation bro

again, i'm not looking for people to tell me to avoid it, that's pretty obvious, and i don't go out seeking confrontation, i just made the thread to see if anyone had any funny or creative ways to get back at these idiots without killing someone or totaling my car
>>
>>19276126
follow them to their destination and offer to suck their dick
>>
>>19280937
Do you really think this would happen though? The line between example and hyperbole gets really blurred with these sorts of ">coon/sandman/woman attacks u, what do?" situations.

To answer your question though, buy a dashcam and file a police report. Best case, you took a shithead driver off the road, worst case you get footage to put on youtube or show your friends.
>>
>>19280982
Do you really think no one has ever gotten out of his car and damaged someone elses car in a road rage incident?
I have a dash cam, but the police where i live are basically useless
>>
>>19280997
I don't think that it doesn't or can't happen, but I don't think that its very commonplace. Maybe its more common where you live, but I personally don't know anyone who has had that happen to them. Usually when I see someone acting like a shithead, or they do something dangerous that pisses me off, I back off because I care about my own safety and the safety of other drivers than for satisfying my desire for revenge. I won't begrudge someone for being pissed off when people drive like dipshits, but directly reacting is playing right into their hands.

Instead, you should remember their plates and puncture their tires when they leave their car unoccupied.
>>
>>19276126
>What's the best way to deal with someone who's brake checking you
I slow down and let other more careless cars get in between me and the brake checker. He will brake check them so I make sure to get far away and not be involved in a multi-car pile up.

The brake-checker will of course brake check the other cars because I will drive to make it look like I am trying to sneak past using the other car as a shield. But I am super ready to avoid a wreck. But that other car might not be mentally prepared for the brake check and actually hit the guy.

By making lots of other cars also angry at the brake checker, they will all try to pass and keep the brake checker busy trying to stop everyone from passing.
>>
>>19276126
Wow. I can't believe this image. Using a BMW dashboard to portray a tailgating driver. This is racist.
>>
>>19276126
Pull way back and let the person behind you pass you. Then watch as the insane person torments that guy instead. The guy behind you is likely to be almost as insane as the guy who was brake checking you, so it ought to be funny. Recruiting your own idiot asshole to fight your enemy idiot asshole is an advanced driving technique.
>>
>>19276271
you don't understand how inertia works?
if your car is doing 100, and your throwing speed is 50, your spark plug is actually going 150
but then the car if front is also doing 100, which means your throw is back to 50
the only thing is the plug is traveling through more air, slowing it down a little faster than normal
>>
>>19282843
this is good, sound logic
>>
Slow down to a safe following distance.
>>
>>19278701
why does it say "accident" in the filename?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.